Hydnoras (EUW)
: Isn't there also a criteria that you must own that champion? So just playing it on a free week isn't enough?
guess so. but i got all the champs on my main account. so that wasnt the issue either. but i remember from playing my other accounts that it says exactly that : "you must own the champion to receive chests"
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >do you really play above silver elo? i mean if you mock silver players I do not mock them and yes, my main peaked in diamond 2. >pre attack him in order to initiate a full attack. one q, w or autoattack and wait until its cooldown is reset The malzahar is an idiot if he let's you hit him with any of those or even if you do manage to hit him, he just has to keep his distance until he gets the passive back. It's not hard. >dont charge your 4th stunbar. initiate when your stunbar is at 3. that way you can initiate with either q or w and instantly continue with your r to stun. You can't initiate with those spells because their range is too short. Only way to do that is with flash and then malzahar can just use his own flash to escape before you can land the combo. Malzahar's passive has a delay before it vanishes so it can block multiple attacks and stuns if they hit him in quick succession. >annies combo is really rock solid and as easy as malzas Yes it's mechanically very easy but hard to create a situation where you can actually use the combo because of the short range.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HuB1EkF6,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-07T06:31:27.204+0000) > The malzahar is an idiot if he let's you hit him with any of those or even if you do manage to hit him, he just has to keep his distance until he gets the passive back. It's not hard. > > You can't initiate with those spells because their range is too short. Only way to do that is with flash and then malzahar can just use his own flash to escape before you can land the combo. Malzahar's passive has a delay before it vanishes so it can block multiple attacks and stuns if they hit him in quick succession. > > Yes it's mechanically very easy but hard to create a situation where you can actually use the combo because of the short range. by that logic malza would never die. 2nd there is this other gap closing items hextech protobeld and that glp. but i truly believe that there are plenty of ways to get close to him. like walking towards him^^, and you always forget, R has a wider range than her other spells. and it isnt that much of difference either. its not like you play vs. some xerath which basically stays behind his turret......
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >for real? any doodle autoattack removes shield. So you just let her attack you for free? c'mon now... >annie does initiate with her stun If malzahar has his passive up (which he should), annie can't stun him and that attack also does 90% reduced damage. Also annie needs a flash to even get in range with her spells. She can be silenced with his q and then combo'd with the rest of his abilities without letting her do anything. >annies shutdowns are pretty reliable. They aren't. Her range is a huge problem for her and that is why she is not played in high elo.
do you really play above silver elo? i mean if you mock silver players > [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HuB1EkF6,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-07T02:29:57.602+0000) > Silver elo at its finest i guess. > you should be at least gold or above > [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HuB1EkF6,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-07T04:42:34.163+0000) > If malzahar has his passive up (which he should), annie can't stun him and that attack also does 90% reduced damage. > there are so many ways 1. pre attack him in order to initiate a full attack. one q, w or autoattack and wait until its cooldown is reset 2. dont charge your 4th stunbar. initiate when your stunbar is at 3. that way you can initiate with either q or w and instantly continue with your r to stun. annies combo is really rock solid and as easy as malzas
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ViviD VoiD,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=qQWIQesK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-07T03:40:26.297+0000) > > yup and so i do. > > on the profile where it says how many chests are available to earn, it says 4, and i am exclusively playing champions at the moment on whihc i can still earn a chest + aram and i've had it happen at least 5 times now that a teammate earned an s- or higher and i didnt get a chest for it Keep in mind that "premade" is not the same as "teammate". Premades are when you queued up with them before the game - not matched with them in matchmaking. Can you confirm you're also meeting that criteria? If you're certain, feel free to link to a match or two where you think you should've earned it and I can take a look :-)
gosh really ? nah, i am solo q'ing atm. ok, that explains it. guess i should visit some discord for premade arams xd
Eambo (EUW)
: As mentioned by Smerk, nothing has changed in this regard. It remains: - You need to have an "available" chest (1 per week, up to max of 4 at any time) - You or a premade must earn S- or higher - You must not have earned a chest with the champion that **you are playing** before in this season If you meet those criteria, you should receive a chest as always.
yup and so i do. on the profile where it says how many chests are available to earn, it says 4, and i am exclusively playing champions at the moment on whihc i can still earn a chest + aram and i've had it happen at least 5 times now that a teammate earned an s- or higher and i didnt get a chest for it
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >but you are missing his point. if i face an annie midlane, she wombo combos me and makes me a 1 shot, while i on the other hand now only do 25% dmg to her. I didn't miss his point but his point is completely irrelevant. Annie can't OS malzahar because she has no reliable way to get rid of his passive. Secondly, annie doesn't kill anyone just with her ult either. Not even close. Malzahar has longer range than annie, which makes laning against annie fairly easy too. >malzahar was a very easy to play champion before his rework. agree. but after the previous rework he was pretty much at his limit on being even a valuable pick You obviously have no clue. He is at the limit of being even a valuable pick? Is that why he has the highest top lane win rate? Is that why he has the third highest mid lane win rate? Is that why he is the second most picked mid laner? Is that why he is in top 6 banned champions? Is that why he has held a top 2 spot for 12 patches straight? Don't come here and claim he is bad when he is obviously a top tier pick, if not even the best. http://euw.op.gg/champion/malzahar/statistics/mid/trend >he is now dragged completely out of the mid role and people now only play him support Silver elo at its finest i guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HuB1EkF6,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-07T02:29:57.602+0000) >because she has no reliable way to get rid of his passive. Secondly, annie doesn't kill anyone just with her ult either. Not even >close. Malzahar has longer range than annie, which makes laning against annie fairly easy too. for real? any doodle autoattack removes shield. and secondly. her range might be reduced compared to malzahars, but what the heck? annie does initiate with her stun and combos it out. one or two more autoattack + ignite and even a second q after some cooldown annies shutdowns are pretty reliable.
  Rioter Comments
Hydnoras (EUW)
: You are right that it alone didn't kill anyone but you are completely missing the point. The issue was that he could just press r and his teammate (usually a jungler) could kill the target too easily because his r did enough damage on its own to support the teammate. Now he needs to use other abilities as well to have enough damage to kill the opponent and not just ult and the enemy is dead. I do not think this was a correct decision though. I think they should have just increased his ult cd or range. Malzahar is an ult bot and the targets he ults usually die so it's infuriating to play against.
but you are missing his point. if i face an annie midlane, she wombo combos me and makes me a 1 shot, while i on the other hand now only do 25% dmg to her. malzahar was a very easy to play champion before his rework. agree. but after the previous rework he was pretty much at his limit on being even a valuable pick he is now dragged completely out of the mid role and people now only play him support
smolpöke (EUW)
: I finally learned how to mute people xD
to much drama around. can get you banned yourself. had a similar situation once. i ended up getting into a discussion with him, not verbually insulting or anything. just telling him that he is stupid and a troll and ill report him for his backstabbing action. i also reported him. but i ended up getting a warning for exactly that matchup. thats when ive learned, that riots automatic chat anaylsis tool is total utter garbage. i am so waiting for a /mute all and even better for a "disable chat" option. the only nonsene we read all day on the chat is never game or furthermore match specific related anyway. the only communication i am aware off that was used in chat was the occasional "ss" back in the day. thats the only chat entry ever that was match related. everything else is just random stuff like "gg" or whatever or the heavy flames. it would make League so much better if we could just disable chat rather than having to mute all and everybody. becuase have you ever checked how many guys are in your /mute list? i am afraid, if i ever wanted to unmute all, it would take me a week to unmute players because you have to do it one by one... so yea, i am still hoping the disable chat function will come. really do
: https://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/i-CV2d9W4/0/2100x20000/i-CV2d9W4-2100x20000.jpg
lol. but still, you missed the point. compared to other so called "free games" you really have a free game with LoL. others tend to have some pay2win options which LoL doesnt have. and if they ever would implement such "boosts" like in nfs world nitro boosts and such trash, like a movement boost or some dmg boost package, it would totally destroy LoL for what it is atm.. i have spent also some dollars on LoL. but over the course of approx. 6 years which in total is a good amount, but i didnt spent it on a single day or month. which makes the difference. having spent 10 to 20 bucks a month for a game i enjoy didnt hurt and i'll keep spending on skins when they are great. literally wait for some good swain skin.
once (EUW)
: urf
since for the most part only players as you and me respond to threads like these, youll not get an clear answere on that. but perhaps, at least another 8 days until the current overcharge and project token event is gone. AT LEAST another 8 days. could be even longer for the overcharge game mode. i personally would want to see another URF or one for all myself or even combined or w/e. those were fun...
EldainSS (EUW)
: Why new skin for a pile of shit like VI ??.
> [{quoted}](name=EldainSS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=61nwGEqE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-27T14:52:32.219+0000) > > Vi is a seriously outdated champion.....So WHY, give her a new skin.?? > [...] > So... WHY is VI getting a new skin??. because they can? and ive seen a lot of good vi players and they usually are found in the jungle. and i think she is strong, her kit is a very good one. her dash, her ulti, close up skills, perfect for ganking. but i dont really mind this rant thread. only came in to say that they should release a swain skin instead :'( dunno, he seems forgotten. i want an project swain or an void swain or some kind of dark nightmare nocturnal swain. with all new particels and stuff. a complete new theme for swain, sounds should be different. raven should be replaced and it should be an legendary or even an ultimate skin one. why riot, why wont you show swain some love :P
: You can hover over the whitened text in the rune pages and it'll show a tooltip containing everything there.
omg, wow. the jokes on me i guess. thank you ashe mage ad xd great, silence and blind does also count. thanks again
: I guess impaired action refers to things like fear or taunt, where the enemy can move, but has no control over the direction they're going in and can't cast spells during that time either. Not sure though.
yea but unfortunately exactly that is my misery. i also only can guess. its nowhere stated what exactly is meant by that. and the runes are out for quite some time now. it was driving me nuts. i usually go to google. type in my question and get delivered some trustworthy sources to pick from. but in this case its not clear. as said, got two different sources. one that says only heavy CC, the other says the opposite.. dang
Rioter Comments
: Definitly agree on that one. The Blue Essence receivement is just way too low out of these champion capsules. Also that there is a chance of receiving 450 BE champs which hardly give you 90 BE from disenchanting. Please fix this!
totally agree, we get no blue essence in between, we have to level up to get those capsules to revceive BE and then the amount of BE we receive is way lower as usual. thats not very well balanced.
Viavarian (EUW)
: Draft pick works fine for me. Try relogging.
yea thanks. relogged and draft is available. But why was it disabled ?? oo weird. I am not making this up. Maybe just some strange bug with the new client
: Draft Queue not available
uhm, i just relogged and the draft queue is available again. Thread can be closed i guess
Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: It was just bad timing. I was one of the first people who commented, and because of OP and because of the few who support him I got downvoted. After that it's just a snowball effect; people downvote what's already downvoted and upvote what's already upvoted. It was the top comment for a small amount time, giving it even more exposure. So this comment had no chance of being upvoted. I made another comment, which did got upvoted, even though I am just repeating myself. It had not the bad timing and less exposure, thus it is not as downvoted. The comment: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/K5WqLG7M-10-ways-smurfs-destroy-league-of-legends?comment=0010
let me fix that for you lol. jk btw
Rismosch (EUW)
: Look, you made countless posts about the same exact topic, and the community always downvoted you and explained why you are wrong. Now you made a new post, with the same topic, changed the format and it blew up. The title is more clickbaity and because you have wrote multiple points, people think you have solid proof, even though your points are weak or simply wrong. Do you seriously think people care about smurfing and see that it is an issue all of the sudden? As if their mindsets all turned in just one single moment? No, your post only blew up because your post was appealing, while it covers the same topic again. People didn't changed their opinion, but your format changed which makes your post appear way better than it actually is. LoL is now over 8 years old, do you really think Riot did literally nothing for their community? LoL is infamous for being insanely toxic, forcing Riot to have pretty strict rules. People call it kindergarten, calling it a babygame because the tiniest offense can lead to a ban. Riot does ban people who are toxic in any kind of way. So why don't they ban smurfs? Because smurfs are literally no issue. They need to follow the same rules as any other player: If they are toxic, they get banned. If they feed to keep their rank and MMR low, they get banned since feeding is toxic. So what if they aren't toxic? Then because they are better, they will play against better players. If they don't play their bests, then their overall performance is as good as of those around him. People rarely admit it, but Riot's matchmaking is pretty darn good. You can literally skip divisions if you are better than the rank you are currently in, making sure that smurfs climb faster. Because of how matchmaking works and how all these systems are set up, smurfs are no issue whatsoever. While Riot themselves don't like the idea, they tolerate it because - It's not that easy to detect smurfs from just good players - Recently banned players have a right to make a new account, naturally being a smurf and playing better than the ones around them and - The already implemented systems place them into their according ELO as fast as possible. There is no point in punishing smurfs. Another thing I want to adress is, are you sure you don't blame smurfs purely because you have difficulties to climb? Blaming others and not admitting own mistakes is easy. So I guess you are not blaming smurfs because they are actually an issue, but rather because you cannot climb.
his thread only got upvoted like 11 times at that moment. this topic didnt blew.
: Legendary skins.. Again for fighters..
i want a nice skin for swain dude. this tyrant swain doesnt really fit my taste and those others neither. i want some nightmare swain.. halloween swain or whatever. something dark and creepy. come one riot, read this and get to work !!!!
Hansiman (EUNE)
: I always love the "I have a software developer friend"-argument. There's really nothing I can say to counter it.
you could say you have one as well?
Isterya (EUNE)
: Invisible login mode?
kids. if you wanna play alone. just do it. start a game, thats it. if you get an invite and you wont accept, press the "x"
: 30 games and I am done - thanks to feeders
there is a solution to all of this. join an LoL community. play pre. a 3x or 4x pre can make a huge difference. a 5x pre is ideal. when you dont rely on pings and not limited in communication due to language barriers, when you can just talk to your team via voice client, its a whole new expierience. less tilt, less rage, more fun
: This season has been hard
its because this season somehow people dropped harder during promo than usual. man when i am playing solo duo, my team is full of gold and platin plates sometimes. i just dropped from s2 to s4, but other dropped harder. thats why you may have lots of players in platin from diamond or even higher, thus making platin games harder then you were used to
: What possible thought process there may be behind...
probably he has no better runes. i only have 2 different marks set, 1 glyph set, 1 seals set and 1 quintessence set on my second account, because its very expensive. a full set cost you about the same as a 6300 champion.
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
wait a second. let me reply with a high IQ sticker to prove that you are wrong !!!{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: No. You're nit-picking certain parts and nothing more. but will you said the down-vote thing. Have a fat one :)
: How deluded are you?
better learn the english language before taking part in discussion. ive read his post. i know what i replied to it. its all sound. just because he got sympaties in this thread and people vote down anyone who wont agree with him doesnt make it right once again, even if he had to work 48 hours straight, thats no excuse for flaming. man this qq'ing of that guy makes me sick. > quote "omg look i got countered, cant do anything, qq, i am so tilted, as vel koz got a yasu mimimi qqqqqqqq" man dont bore me with that shieeet.
: It's obvious you don't get the point of this thread {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
oh i do. he made excuses about being stressed out, being on work all day long and therefore short tempered in games. thats what he said. yes. better try to shut up sometimes. works wonders. man this guy qq'ed about anything. its like he wrote a blog post within game with game chat. wtf. who dafq cares that much. being countered isnt a excuse to flame qq chat all time. try to deal with it, shut the f up and just PLAY! just pretend you are not the only one who may be stressed out after a long day. i really dont have pleasure in having a qq'ing flaming teammate. if he asks for help thats another story, but he shut down the f. i bet with that attitude he didnt even try. crying about counters, crying about his support, crying about anything. MAN DUDE THE WORLD ISNT BUILT AROUND YOU. GET THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: Greetings. I'm impressed, seriously. This is probably the most mature "permaban post" I've ever seen on the Boards. After a 14-day ban, reforming takes long, which is why this little spike of negative behavior immediately escalated to a permanent ban. --- I guess the upvotes show that the Boards do more than just downvote these kinds of threads ^^ Although the previous comments look like they still were on autopilot xD
i usually dont use the voting button. all i do is expressing my opinion. he expressed his. thats what discussion board are all about. the voting shit is just for short tempered guys seeking compliance
: So maybe delete the chat section from the in-game? i've got a lot of times ban also just for chatting. sometimes riot bans for just message count, they don't waste time on reading them. premades report you, you get a ban. simple. Best solution for this thing is delete chatting option in game ;) If you cant chat why there is such option... BYE BYE chat, RIOT read this.
he didnt just chat. he qq'ed all time long. man that dude is a downer. a sleeping pill. blergh id be so pissed if i get mates like that, qq'ing even before match started. wtf
Walltr (EUW)
: Permanently banned, let this be a warning
cry me a river next time. every other first line of your chat is a qq one. thats your prob. even if countered you can win a lane. you just have to be smarter. as a vel koz i am pretty sure ill be able to win versus a yasuo. you have the widest range with you. you are just to short tempered and giving up to early. and who the %%%% cares what lane is about to win or lose the game? dont write your analysis to chat, try to improve and ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME CHAT LESS, PLAY MORE. wtf. he is constantly qq'ing in chat from his very first chat entry. your own effing fault dude
Nilegru (EUW)
: > 20 minute waiting lv.7 _**Support**_ > 2 minutes waiting Katarina ''support'' Im sorry but this is not true, as the queue times get longer more and more people will just pick fill or support just to avoid the long queue times. So by removing autofill it might even increase the amount of Katarina ''supports'', as u say
one reasonable conclusion. absolutely true
: Ranked MMR should influence normal MMR as well
agreed. made a post about an game with an similar strange matchup, full platin and gold versus silver elo mmr unrankeds and and one not even being level 30 https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/wA3NpJaG-strange-matchup https://picload.org/image/rclpgoii/2017-04-2316_52_02-greenshot2.png
Rioter Comments
: Tried Blind Pick for the first time (solo) since 2 years ago
the one thing that bugs me in blind pick is that role calling during champselect and people actually believe there that if you copy and pasted your role first, you have a right to demand that lane its just that that ITS WRONG. there just is NO CALL ORDER. it always frustrated me very hard to argue with some egotistical copy/paste role-spamming trolls who denied to communicate with their team. i mean i get it, everyone wants to play their favorite role. but ignoring your team completely on it to just copy paste spam your role + insta lock is not nice. there is no call order, there was never a call order and there never will be a call order there was a pick order once on old ranked system. but that doesnt exist anymore.
M8Swist (EUNE)
: Would be great Riot make option to have Loss of control UI before update 7.9.
just dont display summoner names at all. adapt. its better anyway without summoner names. you have them in scoreboard if you need to know them. on the hero its just confusing, especially in teamfights. then problem is solved. and the loss of control ui is easy to notice that way
: ??? {{item:3001}} was a mage item which only defended against other mages Atmas was a fighter item which only defended against other fighters. The niche for items with these stats where always here... atmas got the axe so they moved GA into that slot as currently only tanks really got it instead of squishies like it's meant to, and abyssal works better on tanky champions and BV works better on squishy ones so that swap is natural. Nothing is weird here... it's exactly how it's been for years now, just some new items. > you make banshes veil an mage item? yet it was the GO TO item versus mage abilitys. In what universe. Nobody brought banshees... literally if a tank wants magic resist he would go spirit visage every time regardless of how many heals was available to him... banshees was literally only ever brought when they have a lot of magic damage but I've run out of other options... tanks don't need a spell shield and the stats adherent good for any non tank.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yplBtLtf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-03T23:36:06.455+0000) > > ??? > > {{item:3001}} was a mage item which only defended against other mages > no actually. it also reduced magic resistance of whatever opponent you were facing. regardless if enemy mage, enemy fighter or enemy tank. abysall made sense on all mages. but i dont see why a banshes veil should give ability power to make it only viable on mages? its main core was to protect versus abilitys. and it was well thought. it only blocked and ability every other so much seconds. i dont see how that item is valuable now trhoughout the game. it doesnt really fit on anyone now you have zhonyas only available on mage since it adds ability power and therefore kinda wasted on fighters, you now have banshes only available on mages since it is adding ability power + decreased magic resistance. + you have guardian angel on which magic resistance was completely removed. how is that fair for ad based champions? they literally removed two items which gave ad's some protection. these changes are crazy to me. its just like throwing spaghettis at a wall and see what sticks. i cant see the logic behind it yet. i dont like these changes. but ill not quit yet. but yes i am disappointed i bought banshes versus overfed mages. i mostly play ad bruiser top i bought ga versus all sort of incoming damage. now it has no magic resistance and just half of the armor it once provided thats a huge nerf to me for my building pathes it doesnt help the actual crazy tank meta, it kinda buffs them all. but nerfes bruisers. i just cant get through all of it now. ill have to play a for a bit and see how it goes. but as said, i dont like the changes its not well thought through. they only made them crazy changes to make the mid season different. its just crazy
Rioter Comments
WHACK (EUW)
: How is it not true? Are you guys blind or what, it's been around for literally months. Top role is on top, support is on the bottom. That's only for the arrangement. In blind you have to press tab and move the players around yourself.
yea i am not talking about the scoreboard ingame when you press tab. i am talking about pick order in champselect screen. thats as Viavarian said random. i still think its by highest elo, as is it was before we had pre pick selection in roles. back in the day where pickorder actually gave you a right to demand a lane.
WHACK (EUW)
: Um, because people just agree to play different roles? In draft, it's always arranged top-jung-mid-mm-sup now by default unless you swap with someone.
no its not. defentely not in ranked. no clue about draft normal. but thats not true for ranked.
: I dont think so because it would be 100% first pick Yasuo/Zed/Xayah/Fizz.
most played and most op champions are owned anyway by the most. so these are kinda first picked anyway. speaking off expierience here. if a specific champ which is considered OP available to pick, you can be 90% certain itll be a first pick. no, the position swap would come in handy for all. not only for the guys who'd like to have a yasu or zed first pick but also for those who'd like to pick something which can be countered easy.
WHACK (EUW)
: Teams are arranged top-jung-mid-mm-sup now. Would probably %%%% it up....
thats actually not true. i only can guess its sorted by highest elo still, but there is 100% definetely not a sort by role ive seen mid, top, jungle, support and adc as first pick within the last 2 days. so no, you are clearly wrong on that.
Rioter Comments
BIuePaw (EUW)
: There's a Lee Sin every single game for 2 entire seasons
oh yes please ONCE AND FOR ALL get rid of the wardjump. its an error in design anyway!
: Returning player having trouble getting back into the game.
the shop can be entered by clicking onto the guy in your base, or on that one icon in the right somewhere. keep an eye on last hitting, back up when your trades are less powerfull than that of your opponent. buy counteritems if possible or utilizable and try keep imrpoving. try fitting your role, counteritems are mostly only bought on off-tanks or tanks. so dont rush sunfire, or randuins on a assasin or fighter. kills will come as well as everything else
: Luckly blue essence is for all intents and purposes useless for now.
you could use it also for mastery level 6 and 7 unlock.
proliarides (EUNE)
: You know another way to avoid getting flamed? Its called not feeding and being good. If you lose your lane in more than 15% of the games you play it means you suck and need to practise more. Its easy to blame the flamers when you ruin the game by feeding and afking. I hate this loser mentality "Oh I lost my lane hard and im 50 cs under, who cares team /ff. I lost lane so you must lose game now because im a bad player"
> [{quoted}](name=proliarides,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KFJXQwn6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-24T09:16:17.942+0000) > > If you lose your lane in more than 15% of the games [...] it means you suck and need to practise more. so you want to tell me you got a 85%+++ winrate? ouch. try again
Show more

ViviD VoiD

Level 45 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion