: You can make a new account, I rage and scream at teammates when they solo into 4v1 because they fed... Difference is I don't type in game like maybe 2 sentences in a game that are objective and only use positive feed back with other messages.... My rules are Bambi Rules... I don't say nothing if what I say isn't good or meaningful. I vent anger in the real world not in game, My wife hates when I play League late. I mute people that start to be toxic. I have /all chat turned off... Dont need it. I only type whats needed nothing more and never nasty. _**I play for fun and never forget its a game.**_ I been playing from 2013... I never had any issue with bans, restrictions and always enjoy my games win or lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Indyjanna Jones,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W62N2GAn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-01T19:04:36.333+0000) > > You can make a new account, I rage and scream at teammates when they solo into 4v1 because they fed... Difference is I don't type in game like maybe 2 sentences in a game that are objective and only use positive feed back with other messages.... > > My rules are Bambi Rules... > > I don't say nothing if what I say isn't good or meaningful. > I vent anger in the real world not in game, My wife hates when I play League late. > I mute people that start to be toxic. > I have /all chat turned off... Dont need it. > I only type whats needed nothing more and never nasty. > _**I play for fun and never forget its a game.**_ > > I been playing from 2013... I never had any issue with bans, restrictions and always enjoy my games win or lose. yes only u are one who make some good reply for me thx a lot u are good guy. ^^
Coopa123 (EUW)
: I definitely can give you useful information on not getting permanently banned from the game. That's because I know what to do not to get banned and you don't. Your problem is that you're emotionally unstable and use the chat to vent your anger and frustration. Try screaming at the top of your lungs, slamming your head into the keyboard or punching the wall. Just don't type your toxic nonsense in chat
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W62N2GAn,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000000000010001000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-01T18:28:17.338+0000) > > I definitely can give you useful information on not getting permanently banned from the game. That's because I know what to do not to get banned and you don't. > > Your problem is that you're emotionally unstable and use the chat to vent your anger and frustration. Try screaming at the top of your lungs, slamming your head into the keyboard or punching the wall. Just don't type your toxic nonsense in chat thank u but i perma banned so... its useless already.
Coopa123 (EUW)
: Doesn't matter. You were supposed to stop being toxic completely after your 14 day ban, which you failed at. Also no reason to throw 4 comments at me when you could just write one. Might be the same problem you have ingame to be honest
> [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W62N2GAn,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000000100010001,timestamp=2018-06-01T17:51:31.312+0000) > > Doesn't matter. You were supposed to stop being toxic completely after your 14 day ban, which you failed at. > > Also no reason to throw 4 comments at me when you could just write one. Might be the same problem you have ingame to be honest i am using first time this forum and u dont know what is my problem ingame. u cannot gave me usefull information so dont reply anymore pls
Coopa123 (EUW)
: > i dont ignore but i have emotional intellect so its really hard to stay cool, im working with it with my psychologists Well done. Now stop blaming your short fuse and emotional instability on others. You were banned because you were toxic. And not just because of this Ekko and not just because of this one game. You certainly had multiple warnings in the past.
> You were banned because you were toxic. And not just because of this Ekko and not just because of this one game. You certainly had multiple warnings in the past. before this game when i logged in honor level was unlocked so its ilogical if i got some reports before this game. how unlocked honors?
Vril (EUW)
: > You were banned because you were toxic. And not just because of this Ekko and not just because of this one game. You certainly had multiple warnings in the past. at least i unlocked level 1 of 3 chechkpoint for staying cool after 14 day bans but after this game i get ban
> [{quoted}](name=Vril,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W62N2GAn,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2018-06-01T16:40:50.797+0000) > i dont had any reports before this game cuz i dont communicate with aggro in chat and never int so this game was reason for my perma ban
Coopa123 (EUW)
: > i dont ignore but i have emotional intellect so its really hard to stay cool, im working with it with my psychologists Well done. Now stop blaming your short fuse and emotional instability on others. You were banned because you were toxic. And not just because of this Ekko and not just because of this one game. You certainly had multiple warnings in the past.
> You were banned because you were toxic. And not just because of this Ekko and not just because of this one game. You certainly had multiple warnings in the past. at least i unlocked level 1 of 3 chechkpoint for staying cool after 14 day bans but after this game i get ban
Coopa123 (EUW)
: > i dont ignore but i have emotional intellect so its really hard to stay cool, im working with it with my psychologists Well done. Now stop blaming your short fuse and emotional instability on others. You were banned because you were toxic. And not just because of this Ekko and not just because of this one game. You certainly had multiple warnings in the past.
> Well done. Now stop blaming your short fuse and emotional instability on others. > You were banned because you were toxic. And not just because of this Ekko and not just because of this one game. You certainly had multiple warnings in the past. men i dont blaming . i know what happens just u can ask before u say something am i blaming or just saying :)))
: >no ucannot responses my situation cuz u dont saw this match u just wathcing kda and dont know who trolled game. fb at 3 min on brand than i stay on lane solo than he came and after gave kill to brand supp than i cannot nothing on lane cannot farm cannot kill someone and others.. _**All of this is irrelevant. All of it.**_ As I've previously stated, because someone else is trolling doesn't make it ok for you to start flaming. I'm making educated guesses based on data I can access. Data that I can see is more reliable than just taking your word for it. Whether it's correct or not, I don't know. But it is something I can solidly see rather than just hearsay. >u just need understand how unfair is trollers can be play anymore If they are legitimately trolling, and you report them, they will get punished. >and me who blame start when game was over and ekko tilted me cannot. its riot shame not anymore Because you then broke the rules. And you had to have done it enough times to receive bans previously. You were warned not to do this. On at least one occasion. You chose to ignore this warning. It's no ones fault but your own. It is really not that hard not to flame back at people. Take this as an opportunity to learn how to manage yourself.
i dont ignore but i have emotional intellect so its really hard to stay cool, im working with it with my psychologists
: >nah men system cannot pick up on it sooner or later lets see after troll he can still play ... If he said the words your are claiming he said, then yes it can. Notice how the system picked up on your words? Your typing? It's not as if it magically decided to ignore everyone else in the world and just target you. > i think u are premade with ekko or something else I... what? You can see the names of the people who played in the match history. I also wasn't online at all yesterday (was out celebrating a promotion instead). I'm providing you with valid reasons and responses to your situation and you are just coming back with "na. You're wrong. you must be a troll or premade."
no ucannot responses my situation cuz u dont saw this match u just wathcing kda and dont know who trolled game. fb at 3 min on brand than i stay on lane solo than he came and after gave kill to brand supp than i cannot nothing on lane cannot farm cannot kill someone and others.. u just need understand how unfair is trollers can be play anymore and me who blame start when game was over and ekko tilted me cannot. its riot shame not anymore
: He performed better than you in that game and you complain that he is trolling. Like literally, he did more damage, had almost equal gold with out the income from farming, higher kill participation and KDA. There is literally nothing indicating he was trolling - if anything it looks like you're just upset you were laning with something off meta. >he said idc i want ban idc u lose game... and started int lane fail cuz this ekko Then report him and move on. If he _**legitimately**_ said this, then it will be picked up and he will be punished. Flaming him will not change the situation, and just gets you into trouble too._** There's literally no benefit from it.**_ Felt like I needed to put the word Literally in one more time.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W62N2GAn,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2018-06-01T14:31:33.461+0000) > > He performed better than you in that game and you complain that he is trolling. Like literally, he did more damage, had almost equal gold with out the income from farming, higher kill participation and KDA. > > There is literally nothing indicating he was trolling - if anything it looks like you're just upset you were laning with something off meta. > > Then report him and move on. If he _**legitimately**_ said this, then it will be picked up and he will be punished. Flaming him will not change the situation, and just gets you into trouble too._** There's literally no benefit from it.**_ men u have to watch replay how gave fb on brand and u know vayne cannot dealt damage early and when another jungler inting u cannot do anything so dont watch scores. he had electrocute on ekko and ignite so he can dealt more damage than vayne in early and game was early less than 20 min so with vayne icannot dealt more damage lets learn champions and than talk this pls.....
: >but its really hard when u trying hard and someone troll game than u lose 20 lp. No, it's not. Literally everyone faces this at some point, yet 90% of the community don't react in a way that breaks the rules. I've encountered it lawd knows how many times over the 6 years I've been playing, and I've never responded by flaming, or breaking the rules. > idont start blame for not reason its unfair trollplayers can still play after troll........ If they are legitimately trolling, report them and the system will pick up on it sooner or later. Flaming them just gets YOU into trouble as well, because nothing justifies constantly harassing team mates. >just imagine my situation and i hope u will understand what i feel in game... I've been in your situation and it doesn't change my answer. It's not that hard to act like a mature adult and not respond to this behaviour.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W62N2GAn,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-06-01T14:27:33.340+0000) > > No, it's not. Literally everyone faces this at some point, yet 90% of the community don't react in a way that breaks the rules. I've encountered it lawd knows how many times over the 6 years I've been playing, and I've never responded by flaming, or breaking the rules. > > If they are legitimately trolling, report them and the system will pick up on it sooner or later. > > I've been in your situation and it doesn't change my answer. It's not that hard to act like a mature adult and not respond to this behaviour. nah men system cannot pick up on it sooner or later lets see after troll he can still play . i think u are premade with ekko or something else
: >ekko trollpick lose my game and i get ban for flame he picked ekko supp and said idc i want ban and building ap no supp items started int and i lose than riot banned me and not this ekko he can still play again... That's irrelevant. It doesn't give you the right to flame. Just because someone burnt my house down doesn't mean I get to go and burn his house down too. ______________________________ Regarding your ban, literally every line except one was negative towards another player. You also would have had to have recently had a 14 day ban before getting perma'd for this, meaning you were already warned not to behave like this, yet you continued anyway. Really you have no one to blame but yourself. Edit: I just checked your match history. _**The Ekko with a better score than you**_ Just because you didn't agree with his playstyle doesn't mean he was trolling... Edit Edit: Misread match history - who knew it didn't colour code based on victory.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W62N2GAn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-01T14:18:19.460+0000) > > That's irrelevant. It doesn't give you the right to flame. Just because someone burnt my house down doesn't mean I get to go and burn his house down too. > > ______________________________ > > Regarding your ban, literally every line except one was negative towards another player. > You also would have had to have recently had a 14 day ban before getting perma'd for this, meaning you were already warned not to behave like this, yet you continued anyway. > > Really you have no one to blame but yourself. > > > Edit: I just checked your match history. _**The Ekko with a better score than you**_ > Just because you didn't agree with his playstyle doesn't mean he was trolling... > > Edit Edit: Misread match history - who knew it didn't colour code based on victory. better match history doesnot mean nothing i dont trolled games. he get carried 4-5 games wiht 5 /15 /
: >ekko trollpick lose my game and i get ban for flame he picked ekko supp and said idc i want ban and building ap no supp items started int and i lose than riot banned me and not this ekko he can still play again... That's irrelevant. It doesn't give you the right to flame. Just because someone burnt my house down doesn't mean I get to go and burn his house down too. ______________________________ Regarding your ban, literally every line except one was negative towards another player. You also would have had to have recently had a 14 day ban before getting perma'd for this, meaning you were already warned not to behave like this, yet you continued anyway. Really you have no one to blame but yourself. Edit: I just checked your match history. _**The Ekko with a better score than you**_ Just because you didn't agree with his playstyle doesn't mean he was trolling... Edit Edit: Misread match history - who knew it didn't colour code based on victory.
yes ekko supp maybe legal but he said idc i want ban idc u lose game... and started int lane fail cuz this ekko
: >ekko trollpick lose my game and i get ban for flame he picked ekko supp and said idc i want ban and building ap no supp items started int and i lose than riot banned me and not this ekko he can still play again... That's irrelevant. It doesn't give you the right to flame. Just because someone burnt my house down doesn't mean I get to go and burn his house down too. ______________________________ Regarding your ban, literally every line except one was negative towards another player. You also would have had to have recently had a 14 day ban before getting perma'd for this, meaning you were already warned not to behave like this, yet you continued anyway. Really you have no one to blame but yourself. Edit: I just checked your match history. _**The Ekko with a better score than you**_ Just because you didn't agree with his playstyle doesn't mean he was trolling... Edit Edit: Misread match history - who knew it didn't colour code based on victory.
yes i know i had to stay cool but its really hard when u trying hard and someone troll game than u lose 20 lp. its really hard to stay cool but in the case idont start blame for not reason its unfair trollplayers can still play after troll........ and i dont starting flame and blame for not reason just imagine my situation and i hope u will understand what i feel in game...
Rioter Comments

Vril

Level 142 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion