Scherasa (EUW)
: Account stolen, whoever stole it used third party software and got me banned forever
Send a support ticket to riot. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, they checked something (not really sure what) and my accout was unbanned within a week. It could have been sooner but i couldnt get on to change my password any sooner. I dont know how it happeneds but they recommended a malware programe for me to use to scan my computer before i cjanged my password.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: I think 3 extra item slot will not be helpful unless there is extra gold gain from abilities, but I kind of like the concept :D SOund kind of support to me :D
> [{quoted}](name=Kabakadamn,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=LxI31w9c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-20T13:36:50.949+0000) > > I think 3 extra item slot will not be helpful unless there is extra gold gain from abilities, but I kind of like the concept :D SOund kind of support to me :D I think by special currency he means like qp has ss for his ult upgrades
: I'd say be cautious of the patch notes. I don't think they mention that damage gets reduced after 700 attack range but considering it doesn't seem to work in game, be wary.
> [{quoted}](name=Gamindustri CPU,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kMBHNpfB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-07T14:20:08.284+0000) > > I'd say be cautious of the patch notes. I don't think they mention that damage gets reduced after 700 attack range but considering it doesn't seem to work in game, be wary. There were a few changes from what was originaly said and what been put out for the event, like the new summoner spell being put down to 2.5 seconds from 3, not sure if the reduction was removed or lowered tho. Last i checked the info on the client about it hadn't been updated.
: but if i don't do the missions i miss out on a huge amount of xp, think about it also tf do you mean "someone literally cant click for you"
> [{quoted}](name=CampYourLane,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uiiREmk2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T14:25:40.862+0000) > > but if i don't do the missions i miss out on a huge amount of xp, think about it > also tf do you mean "someone literally cant click for you" He means that noone is forcing you to play the game, noone is forcing you to complete the missions and noone is forcing you to play aram. If you dont like it then dont do it. Also there is alot of people playing aram, not just because of missions or the event, its quite a popular game mode thats why it hasnt been removed like others or been made into a rotating game mode.
Madnasher (EUW)
: abuseable so what? so you report someone, the system reviews it, checks that the person has quite high honor for the match, does nothing. yep.
> [{quoted}](name=Madnasher,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HI2mW4gy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-06T20:26:48.331+0000) > > abuseable so what? so you report someone, the system reviews it, checks that the person has quite high honor for the match, does nothing. > > yep. Why is the honour system connected to the report system?
: No Counterplay Possible with this Build | ONESHOT YOUR ENEMIES AGAIN!!
: Unjustified Suspension, Questionable Rioter
They dont check every comment, just the ones that get reported and they only see that one comment. They possibly thought it was directed to someone who doesnt speak english as their first language and so just see it nitpicking, still seems a bit harsh if thats all it was. Ps: "in one full sentence" not "in a one full sentence" XD
Milic4Real (EUNE)
: We need someting new about new champions
Ezreal? Corki? Or is this your idea of a champion concept?
I Hate Lux (EUNE)
: not on URF... did you even read the post?
> [{quoted}](name=MonokumaFXP,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=OBMFcgGr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-19T19:10:10.052+0000) > > not on URF... did you even read the post? Yes there is...
I Hate Lux (EUNE)
: Snobatlle ARURF
There is an option...
: Thread name is "are these bannable?" your answer was "yes they class it as competitive bm"
> [{quoted}](name=Korean Fanb0y,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ETXdpOar,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-03T17:17:23.700+0000) > > Thread name is "are these bannable?" your answer was "yes they class it as competitive bm" That comment was a reply to op who asked as a reply to my first comment if 'gg easy' was the same.
: ? The tip at start of game says "competitive bm is fine, hate speech? Not so much." How can you say bming is bannable if riot says its not????
> [{quoted}](name=Korean Fanb0y,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ETXdpOar,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-12-03T15:45:52.981+0000) > > ? The tip at start of game says "competitive bm is fine, hate speech? Not so much." How can you say bming is bannable if riot says its not???? When did i say it was bannable? If you actually read my posts you will see i said the opposite...
: I won't respond to everything you said, I am already tired typing the same things over and over again. I'll just say it in a few sentences. If you are having a really bad game and you are feeding the enemy team, just be quiet and try to contribute as much as possible to the team. Being the worst and flaming just demoralizes everyone even more. I am not suggesting he should apologize, I am suggesting him to keep his mouth shut at least. I have apologized for having a poor performance in some of my games because I have lost the game by 1 stupid play etc. So I don't see anything wrong there? THE POINT IS which u somehow can't understand is - If you are feeding and having a bad game, you should never open your mouth and brag about other teammates being bad. I expect you to not understand this as well, so might as well not respond.
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJ84pEuU,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-03T15:31:41.485+0000) > > I won't respond to everything you said, I am already tired typing the same things over and over again. I'll just say it in a few sentences. > > If you are having a really bad game and you are feeding the enemy team, just be quiet and try to contribute as much as possible to the team. Being the worst and flaming just demoralizes everyone even more. I am not suggesting he should apologize, I am suggesting him to keep his mouth shut at least. I have apologized for having a poor performance in some of my games because I have lost the game by 1 stupid play etc. So I don't see anything wrong there? THE POINT IS which u somehow can't understand is - If you are feeding and having a bad game, you should never open your mouth and brag about other teammates being bad. I expect you to not understand this as well, so might as well not respond. What you dont seem to understand is i have no issues with the general point of the thread im simply pointing out how you are being a hypocrite by doing the same things you are complaining about someone else doing.
: Are these bannable?
Ye, they class it as competative bm
Shukr4n (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=messy1876,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ETXdpOar,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-03T13:07:50.398+0000) > > What do you mean by nonsense? > Saying the same innocuous thing a couple of times wont warrent a ban, im not sure on what riot defines as spamming but it may get them a chat restriction if its excessive. > > 'X champ is broken' wont get a ban on its own, 'easy' and 'you got carried' fall into the category of competitive bm, they wont result in a ban. > > With that said i dont know where riot would say this switches from bm or mildy annoying to harrasment, so if its excessive it may result in a ban or more likely a chat restriction. > > Also as glurch said if the majority of people continues to report certain behaviours that riot currently dont think is worthy of a ban they will look to reconsider if it should be. Isnt easy bannable? I was sure it was offensive
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ETXdpOar,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-03T14:56:12.977+0000) > > Isnt easy bannable? > I was sure it was offensive Well riots possition on this has changed several times over the past few years but as of about 2 months ago and as far as im aware its considered competitive bm and is allowed.
: Because I am not blaming him here either? I said he played like garbage, and it is true, there is no doubt about it, BUT... Did I blame him in game for losing? No. Do I blame him now for losing? No. What I am doing? Asking why are people like him flaming others while being really bad himself. I don't wanna be rude, but it is not that hard to understand such simple things. Your responses are childish because you don't even want to understand what I am trying to say. You are just going on and on about me "blaming him" while I am just calling him bad just to argue with me and get under my skin for whatever reason. And where did I name called you??? Really dude...
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJ84pEuU,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-03T14:47:43.981+0000) > > Because I am not blaming him here either? I said he played like garbage, and it is true, there is no doubt about it, BUT... Did I blame him in game for losing? No. Do I blame him now for losing? No. What I am doing? Asking are people like him flaming others while being really bad himself. > Why do i yet again have to say that at no point have i claimed that you blamed him ingame? I dont want to be rude, but it is not that hard to understand such simple things. You dont even want to understand what i am trying to say. You are just going on and on about me "saying you blamed him ingame" while i am just calling you a hypocrite for doing the same things your complaining about. Also clearly you do blame him in this thread for the loss, you even suggest he should have apologised. > I don't wanna be rude, but it is not that hard to understand such simple things. > And yet you struggle to do the same... > Your responses are childish because you don't even want to understand what I am trying to say. You are just going on and on about me "blaming him" while I am just calling him bad just to argue with me and get under my skin for whatever reason. > I understand entirely, however that doesnt change the fact that your being a hypocrite. > And where did I name called you??? Really dude... Your calling me a kid and telling me to grow up... its a clear sign that you know your argumemt is flawed and your frustrated by it.
: I didn't blame him? I didn't say a single word the entire game about his bad plays. I feel like there is no reason to argue with a kid. All of your answers are just childish without knowing anything what happened in that game, pretending you were playing it. Grow up.
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJ84pEuU,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-03T13:57:02.396+0000) > > I didn't blame him? I didn't say a single word the entire game about his bad plays. > > I feel like there is no reason to argue with a kid. All of your answers are just childish without knowing anything what happened in that game, pretending you were playing it. Grow up. > I never once said you said anything to him ingame, like you said i wasnt in the game and im not pretending that i was, not sure why you think i would, im simply going by what you have said in this thread alone. Any explanation to why my responses are childish? Or simply going for name calling as you have no valid response?
: What are you trying to say? :D Did I blame him for losing? No. Did I say he sucked and he should uninstall? No. I made this thread to understand why people are doing stupid shit. F.E. going 0/10 and blaming the team, not themselves. I found that at least half of the toxic people are actually the worst performers on the team. And I made this thread because I felt bad that a player who probably lost the game for us blamed us. It just doesn't feel right, huh? So why are you so butthurt? *When you have a need to argument with someone, but your points are false and wrong :>*
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJ84pEuU,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-03T13:32:10.987+0000) > > What are you trying to say? :D > That your a hypocrite, your blaming your teammate your the loss whilst complaing that he did the same thing and you created this thread to complain about that game whilst also stating in this thread that noone should feel bad about losing a game. > Did I blame him for losing? No. > Yes you did. You also said he was complete garbage. > Did I say he sucked and he should uninstall? No. > Well you said he was complete garbage but no you didnt say he should uninstall, atleast not on this thread, however i never mentioned anything about that so why bring that up? > I made this thread to understand why people are doing stupid shit. F.E. going 0/10 and blaming the team, not themselves. I found that at least half of the toxic people are actually the worst performers on the team. > And an explanation was given to you by shiwah but you didnt really accept it which indicates you were more likely here to vent because you felt bad after losing a game you think you should have won. > And I made this thread because I felt bad that a player who probably lost the game for us blamed us. It just doesn't feel right, huh? > Wait? So your saing you felt bad about losing a game? Hmm... > So why are you so butthurt? > Im not sure what gives you the impression that im butthurt here, im simply pointing out your hypocrisy. > *When you have a need to argument with someone, but your points are false and wrong :>* > XD *When you have a need to argument with someone, but your points are false and wrong :>*
QFX (EUW)
: If you ban me what do you think I’ll do next account?
> [{quoted}](name=QFX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ETXdpOar,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-03T12:52:03.260+0000) > > Grow up.
: Are these bannable?
> [{quoted}](name=WubbaLubbaDubDab,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ETXdpOar,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-03T12:41:24.214+0000) > > i see lots of people spamming nonsense if they get reported is it bannable? > i also see some ppl complaining in /all saying things like x champ is broken or easy,your team carried u etc. therefore becoming annoying.is that bannable? What do you mean by nonsense? Saying the same innocuous thing a couple of times wont warrent a ban, im not sure on what riot defines as spamming but it may get them a chat restriction if its excessive. 'X champ is broken' wont get a ban on its own, 'easy' and 'you got carried' fall into the category of competitive bm, they wont result in a ban. With that said i dont know where riot would say this switches from bm or mildy annoying to harrasment, so if its excessive it may result in a ban or more likely a chat restriction. Also as glurch said if the majority of people continues to report certain behaviours that riot currently dont think is worthy of a ban they will look to reconsider if it should be.
QFX (EUW)
: Is report calling banable?
> [{quoted}](name=QFX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ETXdpOar,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-03T12:52:03.260+0000) > > Grow up.
: I am competitive and I always give my best in these games. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Obviously I feel good after winning a game, but I won't blame everyone on my team just because we lost. That is a bad mentality to have. These people should look at their mistakes and try to learn from that and get better. Just by flaming your teammates all the time won't get you anywhere.
> [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJ84pEuU,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-03T11:46:09.395+0000) > > I am competitive and I always give my best in these games. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Obviously I feel good after winning a game, but I won't blame everyone on my team just because we lost. That is a bad mentality to have. > So blaming 1 person is any better? Still blaming a teammate for the loss, kindof a bad mentality to have. >These people should look at their mistakes and try to learn from that and get better. Just by flaming your teammates all the time won't get you anywhere. Good point, so why did you make this thread? It wont get you anywhere, at best you will feel a little better blaming a teammate for the loss. I read somewhere that is called 'cognitive dissonance', or maybe that wont apply to you as you are infallible. >It is a video game, there is not a single reason to feel bad about losing a GAME. You know when you can feel bad? When you lose the Worlds finals 0-3. Not a ranked game which has literally 0 impact on your life. > And yet you felt a need to make this thread...
UZMGANOK (EUW)
: Ban 14 days
Incoming perm ban for account sharing
Nyan LisX (EUW)
: Nice, learned something new xD Yeah that's what I meant. But now that I see the pictures that come up Whitt google search, it must be a very "wide neck fairer" or idk. Or it really is a scarf.
> [{quoted}](name=Nyan LisX,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kaXEjMML,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-29T18:43:55.946+0000) > > Nice, learned something new xD > Yeah that's what I meant. But now that I see the pictures that come up Whitt google search, it must be a very "wide neck fairer" or idk. Or it really is a scarf. Theres also a thing called a snood, may be more what your looking for. They are essentially the same thing but genrally there knitted wool.
Nyan LisX (EUW)
: What is Zoe actually wearing? Scarf, collar...?
Guessing you mean a neck gaiter? Thats what it looks like on the splash are but ye kindof looks too rigid ingame.
: Is shaco's box briefly visible to enemy champion when shaco places it?
The boxes are visible when first placed. Also i could be wrong on this but i think you break stealth when you place boxes anyway.
INUK UK (EUW)
: RIOT - REMOVE REPORTS FROM THE GAME!!!
: I mean, I'm just giving out suggestions, everything can be either upgraded or ignored, I ain't the judge of it. I'm just here to see if anyone agrees with me when it comes to this
> [{quoted}](name=Popizdjela Krava,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vjYuxtga,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-26T14:09:26.722+0000) > > I mean, I'm just giving out suggestions, everything can be either upgraded or ignored, I ain't the judge of it. I'm just here to see if anyone agrees with me when it comes to this Well i agree with your general idea that the system for detecting trolls and inters need work and to a degree i like your suggestion on adding replays but i just dont think it would be cost effective for riot to implement. I kindof get your idea for the tribunal but what about if the chat offences that the current system seem to deal with well is left as is but the tribunal was reopened for intentional feeding and trolling reports? If they had replays attached so players could look at them and vote, if the majority votes for a punishment then its passed to riot to review and assign a suitable punishment. I would much rather see riot assign the punishments than the tribunal, this is simply to help weed out the false reports. To clarify this would be keeping the current systems but also adding tribunals for the things riot has said they sometimes find hard to accurately detect. It would mean they arent increasing the time it would take currently to punish someone whilst adding something to help with a system they know is flawed. I know what i have suggested will also take additional time and resources from riot so i dont actually think this would be implemented however its the best i can think of right now, any ideas? EDIT: having reread op im unsure if what ive just said is basically what you ment in the first place? Originally i thought you ment removing the curren system to switch back to the tribunal. Also the number of reports per game is ignored as premades can easily abuse this.
: Punishment system really needs a change. ASAP.
As much as i like the sound of adding replays to provide better evidence im not sure if that would work out well for riot. They would need to spend alot of time going through all the replays and the majority would likely be from people just reporting people they dont like when they are mad as are most of the current reports. Do you have any ideas on filtering out false reports easier? Its not that i think this is a bad idea, its probably one of the better ideas iv heard, however thats only if you ignore the time and resources riot would need to put into it to make it work.
DutyPro12 (EUW)
: I got banned, i explain why i should'nt
You know theres a jokes section on the boards right?
Saibbo (EUW)
: Are you sure the dude didn't qss? it's actually possible to qss the CC of the Knockup to flash or use abilities, or maybe that specific ability was already "buffered" so can't be interrupted.
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0zn0A7cd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-20T19:59:56.373+0000) > > Are you sure the dude didn't qss? it's actually possible to qss the CC of the Knockup to flash or use abilities, or maybe that specific ability was already "buffered" so can't be interrupted. I think you misread op. Hes saying riot should change how knockups work so that you can use abilities whilst knocked up.
des323 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=messy1876,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:04:08.225+0000) > > Emote spam is not and has never been a valid reason to report someone. thank you a genuine opnion without vague insults thanks for letting me know
> [{quoted}](name=des323,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nqH0fPy2,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-19T20:05:53.115+0000) > > thank you a genuine opnion without vague insults thanks for letting me know Its not my opinion, personally i find ping and emote spamming very annoying. Riot have said in the past that it wont warrent a punishment on its own. It seems to be a bit of a grey area as to where certain behaviours change from being considered just annoying to harrasment, where it would be punishable.
des323 (EUNE)
: so spamming emotes is ok but saying somones stubborn for avoiding answering a question is suspendabl
Emote spam is not and has never been a valid reason to report someone. The mute function is there for the same reason its there for chat and pings.
DariusFS (EUNE)
: Ban
You need to check the chat logs listed as evidence for your punishment. If you cannot find them contact riot support.
WolfyBlood1 (EUNE)
: Useless report.
Just fyi you would lose the time you spend ingame if it was a good game or a bad game, you dont get time back.. its just how time works...
MySTAYLOR (EUNE)
: Lucian Pronounce
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv7qOGKV7XM
EU Jucator (EUNE)
: Chat Restriction
So long as the chat restriction isnt active when the season ends you will get the rewards.
Ksysioo (EUNE)
: I just got permad for this
You know theres a jokes section on the boards? Try to post threads in the right place please.
DonManto (EUNE)
: I get perma ban for calling player noobs, when riot call you noob it self?
You know theres a jokes section on the boards right?
Ìxeas (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=messy1876,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bEyq9xZv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-02T17:18:33.113+0000) > > Account sharing gets you banned, id suggest removing this thread before contacting support about it. No one cares if it's done through the same IP and there are no huge gameplay performance spikes.
> [{quoted}](name=Ìxeas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bEyq9xZv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-02T17:25:44.170+0000) > > No one cares if it's done through the same IP and there are no huge gameplay performance spikes. They do care, its just in that case it wouldnt look like account sharing unless they did something like make a thread saying they were sharing an account.
SL FICS (EUW)
: Man people in this server need to start knowing the definition of toxicity...
Ping spam wont get you banned but you have to understand its annoying and unhelpfull. Pinging once or twice is all you need to do, if people dont react to it its unlikely they will react possitively to you then spamming them.
Sum 41 (EUW)
: Permobanned for nothing
Account sharing gets you banned, id suggest removing this thread before contacting support about it.
Heroo Z2 (EUW)
: Suggestion
Its unnecessary to add such a feature. If you want to talk to someone add them, they can chose to accept or decline. Its not hard to remove someone from your feiends list after talking to them.
: Will champions be nerfed because of season 8 new rune+mastery system?
Everything gets tested on pbe before going to live servers so the idea is that everthing should get balanced before the start of the new season. Its highly likely that some champions will sneak through and be considered broken for a short time tho as riot need to be able to balance the runes items and champions. Its alot harder than it sounds when you consider altering items or runes could whilst making them weaker for champions that currently use them be picked up by other champions that werent considered.
RazerX (EUW)
: Bad manners and RIOT approves, even urges you to do it.
For the most part id agree with you. Riot have said in the past that although they wont allow verbal abuse or harrasment they are completely fine with competitive bming. Im not entirely sure on where the line is tho and riot do have a history of changing their possition on what is or isnt punishable with regards to ingame chat. I think zantonny is right, they are just trying to make some money from extras ingame that dont affect gameplay. I highly doubt emotes were added with the intent to create a more toxic environment, i seem to remember them saying something like 'there usefull to communicate with your team when you dont have time to type', i could be wrong on that tho. Id put emotes at worst as bad as people saying easy or ez.(personally i find this very annoying, almost as annoying as spamming) Riot allow people saying ez as 'competitive bm' so im guessing it would be the same idea.
: to show people what can get you banned after regaining honor level 3 after when you flame on a bad day in 2 games. i thought i made that pretty clear, maybe you didnt read my post
Sadly i did read the full post.
: Permaban Chatlogg
What was the point of this post?
Altiverse (EUNE)
: So do skins have a higher chance of dropping after release?
Yes they do. Before release the chance is 0%.
: after a game or a couple with the same person that is legit trolling u can guess his ban after instant feedback most of the toxic players get 2 weeks ban and afkers get 1 weeks that basically how it works u can see that in the most forums and some of some friends maybe also, the "Most of what you say in in-game chat is negative and toxic, I would post each line but if you seriously can't work it out for yourself then you have bigger issues." shows nothing but your little awareness of what is toxic and and what is not. btw according to riot support report begging is not bannable you can ask them yourself before you come back %%%%%ing and trying to convince that I should have gotten permabanned
> [{quoted}](name=Supreme Lucifer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=plBxXAXt,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-10-26T20:48:24.553+0000) > > after a game or a couple with the same person that is legit trolling u can guess his ban after instant feedback > most of the toxic players get 2 weeks ban and afkers get 1 weeks that basically how it works u can see that in the most forums and some of some friends maybe > also, the "Most of what you say in in-game chat is negative and toxic, I would post each line but if you seriously can't work it out for yourself then you have bigger issues." shows nothing but your little awareness of what is toxic and and what is not. btw according to riot support report begging is not bannable you can ask them yourself before you come back %%%%%ing and trying to convince that I should have gotten permabanned Where in this thread did i say asking for reports was punishable? Oh ye thats right... i didnt. The fact that you got banned should be enough on its own to show you that your behaviour isnt what it should be. You can argue that i dont understand what toxic behaviour is but then its not me that got banned so perhaps you should reconsider your understanding of it.
TKP B1lly (EUNE)
: the only reason i got banned is because i participate in negative chats too many times. i dont lie and idont flame. but my point is, this should never be banable. riot says its banable bcs of the consistency. but i say i participate in negative chats frequently because in end of season there are more inters and trollers and as i already said i always type a lot. thats why when i get banned its in the last month of each season.
> [{quoted}](name=TKP B1lly,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9WB3U4pO,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T10:57:21.268+0000) > > the only reason i got banned is because i participate in negative chats too many times. i dont lie and idont flame. > This whole thread is pointless. You got banned for breaking the rules you agreed to when you created your account. You wont post all chat logs which indicates you have something to hide here. You posted here wanting people to agree that you were unfairly punished however noone does and you cannot accept what everyone here it trying to tell you. If you dont change the way you act ingame your accounts will continue to be banned for the same reason.
Show more

Waddle Dee

Level 121 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion