: Reported for giving up?
Its helplessness. If your carry feels like he can not carry in their mind they have lost the game, other players may feel the same because the carry is behind (and a lot of the time vocalise it with flame). Then other players feel defeated and the surrender happens. Because when you are outclassed in a snowballing game it is very hard to tell yourself you can win the game as a carry champion. It is not a good mindset to have but it should not be a punishable offence
Golgos (EUW)
: Do something about BOTS !
Wait the accounts got removed from the post for "naming and shaming" who exactly is being shamed here? Software? Riot clearly do not care about this. You can tell within the first 5 seconds who is a bot and who is not, if I can detect the patterns with my eyes, I'm sure software that is meant to detect these things can do the same. But the fact is that it is happening, and the sheer quantity of them shows that nothing is being done about it. If something was the people who are putting these bots on would not be increasing the numbers, they are doing so because there is no repercussions.
Komodolai (EUW)
: Warmogs heart now procs after you hit 2750 health. I don't think it belongs in every build, but if you're struggling to siege it has its uses. If your frontline can keep you safe it can be the difference between your team needing to recall and having the team hp to try pushing again. I know what you mean though, i'd say {{item:3083}} on {{champion:16}} is situational at best.
If you are against a poke comp I can see it being good. I am not a fan of Soroka's playstyle so I don't play her, I must have played her twice in the last 2 seasons for the chest but that's it so I don't really have the credentials to say if it is good or not. Myself, I would not bother. I feel like the Q is strong enough that you can easily sustain without it unless you are playing super defensive and too far away to hit those qs
Budsbam (EUNE)
: A Small Soraka guide and tips for Low Elos
My advice on playing Soroka {{item:3504}} Now turn your brain off and just heal your ADC constantly in fights EDIT: I actually bothered to read it now. Warmogs on Soroka? Really? Sure after 3000hp you have that sustain but your w is %health so its not worth it. 1 W and your HP item is now gold inefficient
Eratos (EUW)
: DRAVEN broken as hell
Honestly, as much as I hate the champion, I do not think it is his damage that is the problem. He is meant to auto for a gajillion, that is his thing. it's Deaths Dance that is the issue. It gives him way too much survivability with how much AD damage he puts out
: Riot Need to fix this how didn't i get an S- or S+ from this game i played
Sòrakà (EUW)
: Common question, how do I find a main role?
I've always said if you main support you should ADC secondary and vice versa. You already understand the lane, all you need to do is improve your mechanics which will come over time
: I know! It was my bad aswell i could have done so much better, i could warded more, roamed more and i could have played the whole game out better but i didnt i deserve to be in bronze right now becuse i still lack alot of game knowledge.
> [{quoted}](name=MightyBananaKing,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rgNGmwWB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-06-07T16:27:38.621+0000) > > I know! It was my bad aswell i could have done so much better, i could warded more, roamed more and i could have played the whole game out better but i didnt i deserve to be in bronze right now becuse i still lack alot of game knowledge. Keep this attitude up and you will be out of bronze in no time. The fact that you admit that you lack in game knowledge shows you know and are willing to learn and improve. GL in the climb
: I tend to get fps drops when the game goes longer than 40 minutes
Try monitoring your temps, could be throttling. I used to get this on my laptop when I had chrome open
wubbuffet (EUW)
: support main
> [{quoted}](name=wubbuffet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=52wL5RvX,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-05T14:23:48.033+0000) > > thanks to some people Leave this mindset behind. Yes there are people that will cause you to have losing games. But it is not their fault you are stuck. Those same people appear on the other team. Blame yourself. You will not improve if you do not blame yourself. Watch some of your games back and tell yourself what you could have done better. Your ADC stands completely still when autoing against a champion with hard CC? Why did you not stop him getting stunned. They day I admitted I am a Silver 2 player is the day I started getting 26lp per win. Yes I am still Silver but I didn't struggle to get there like previous years
0tx (EUW)
: is there a time in the day when you search for a game and not get trolls/feeders/assholes?
21:00-03:00 is usually when I'm playing though even at this time I don't come across much
Minstrel (EUNE)
: Easy, strong, reliable and not skillshot based? Give the ol' cow a try {{champion:12}}
> [{quoted}](name=Minstrel,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xgIvU7ur,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-05T09:00:53.657+0000) > > Easy, strong, reliable and not skillshot based? Give the ol' cow a try {{champion:12}} This. The W Q combo is very easy to do and will take next to no time to get the timing for. You also have the option of Q Flash which is (imo) easyer todo then W because the cow dreams big and wants to be Lee Sin with the Insecs. E stun is also ridiculously easy to pull off, you literally just walk next to someone and hit them when the stun is ready. His R gives a crazy amount of damage reduction which means you can stay in a fight longer and use more abilities. It along with his Q and W make the cow amazing at tower diving also. The passive is nice for the sustain in lane aswell. I would also recommend Leona. Her main engage is a skill shot but she has a ridiculous amount of CC and you can often lock someone down long enough for a kill. Example, ult, Q, E will 9 times out of 10 be long enough to melt a carry. Her W is also bloody amazing. Defence steroid and a significant amount of damage when maxed first. Her passive is extra damage for you team which is nice. Both of these champs are tanks with a lot of CC. So their playstyle is very simple. CC someone, soak damage, peel (if necessary) repeat
: > [{quoted}](name=AxelBlazeTC,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=iZE7hHEP,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-06-05T15:54:01.601+0000) > > cant login either. Would you mind uploading your latest LeagueClient.log for me? * Go to "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\LeagueClient Logs\" * Select the latest "LeagueClient.log" file * Open it using notepad or a similar program * Select everything (ctrl + A) and copy it * Go to [pastebin.com](http://pastebin.com/) and paste the content there * Set the expiration date to 1 week * Submit it * Share the link with us Thanks!
Having the same issue on EUW. Seeing as no one has given their log yet I uploaded mine https://pastebin.com/kSJU30CK
: Opened 7 chests 5 champ shards 1 icon and hextech singed shard have all champs..
Since getting both Hextech Annie and Soulstealer Vayne I have been getting a lot of champ shards. Now that the Darius skin is out I have already gotten 5 gems. Guess RNGesus is on my side
Rismosch (EUW)
: I do play support from time to time. I even got Gold 4 with it (got demoted again, because I thought it was a good idea to play ADC without any practice whatsoever). And I know that I can %%%% up. Of course the ADC makes mistakes, but that doesn't mean I as a Support cannot. I could've positioned better, I could've engaged/peeled better. But the issue is that at the moment there are so many idiots out there who can't play Support for shit and then claim not to be the reason why bot is lost. Just look at the comments of this post. So many god damn people who say it's obviously the ADCs fault, everytime. The Support can't be the one who lost the game, because "they are not supposed to carry". I simply don't get that and this tilts me.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PcMPvnAz,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2017-05-31T18:45:45.745+0000) > > I do play support from time to time. I even got Gold 4 with it (got demoted again, because I thought it was a good idea to play ADC without any practice whatsoever). > > And I know that I can %%%% up. Of course the ADC makes mistakes, but that doesn't mean I as a Support cannot. I could've positioned better, I could've engaged/peeled better. But the issue is that at the moment there are so many idiots out there who can't play Support for shit and then claim not to be the reason why bot is lost. > > Just look at the comments of this post. So many god damn people who say it's obviously the ADCs fault, everytime. The Support can't be the one who lost the game, because "they are not supposed to carry". I simply don't get that and this tilts me. Ok that I agree with. A support's job early game is to carry the ADC. As stated in my last comment, without items ADC on the most part are pretty weak early which is why you need that second champ to carry the ADC to the point they can be impactful, later transitioning to support for the team. It's why a support with a bad ADC can still do good, but why its a lot harder for an ADC with a bad support to do good
ImJanemba (EUW)
: Essence is really a pain in the ass to get tbh ._. Expecially for those people who dont own all the champions... Just for you to see my current state... http://imgur.com/a/8Wq8G I would prefer to pay 1.5k ip instead of 700 essence tbh :\ But yeah, if they add more levels, they will probably make it the same way as before... Thanks for your oppinion btw ^^
> [{quoted}](name=ImJanemba,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=z4ogBHAt,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-30T14:56:35.785+0000) > > Essence is really a pain in the ass to get tbh ._. > Expecially for those people who dont own all the champions... > Just for you to see my current state... > http://imgur.com/a/8Wq8G > I would prefer to pay 1.5k ip instead of 700 essence tbh :\ > But yeah, if they add more levels, they will probably make it the same way as before... > Thanks for your oppinion btw ^^ Buy champion shards with IP and convert them into essense. Its long winded yeah and it would be a lot easyer to directly do it with IP instead of having todo that, but you can in a way use IP for mastery
Rismosch (EUW)
: What's up with Support these days?
Answer is simple. Play support. You cannot be competent as either support or ADC unless you know both roles. You need to know both roles. I know as an ADC i am useless early, so I let the support make calls for engages, I know I am focused on last hitting where my support is not and pays more attention to the minimap, so any pings and I react instantly, even if I think I am safe. As a support I know Ezreal and Vayne want to farm, and I keep them safe. I know Lucian early-mid is amazing, so I go for kills, I know Jinx is useless as soon as some CC comes her way, so I do my best to peel for her. It's not that there is something wrong with support, it is the lack of understanding that it is a 2 man lane and requires both parties to work as one.
: Need help reforming
Type what you have to say, delete it. This way I get to vent and not tell idiots they are idiots
Ussin (EUW)
: Awesome Baron Change Idea !!
I like the idea but I also like what Baron does right now. It already feels like a game changing/game winning buff without feeling over powered
: Twitch or Zac !
As a Leona main, I punish bad positioning. Badly possitioning to me means free trade, summoner or a kill. With that in mind I'm saying Twitch. We can get into the nitty gritty and talk about attack moving but positioning makes Twitch harder to play imo. You need to put yourself in a possition where you can DPS, with ult hopefully more than one enemy, and keep yourself out of harms way as putting yourself in that optimum ult possition may mean your allys may struggle to peel. With Zac yes postioning is also important but it is usually the start of an engage, putting yourself where enemy cannot see you and using that massive engage of his from out of vision. But what do I know I am a silver support
: Can you guys stop playing lee sin please?
Out of all these mechanically challenging champions like Vayne, Riven, Lucian, Yasuo etc Lee Sin is the one I respect the most. This mother trucker puts himself in harms way in the middle of the enemy team to get a catch and somehow, by some miracle. HE LIVES AFTER! Enemy team doing Baron? Never fear Lee Sin is here. With his acute sence of sound he finds the optimal time to ward hop in, R flash Q the jungler to the 4 allies waiting for an easy meal, takes the Baron and then follows his Q to safety. Ignite on its last tick that will kill you, BOOM LEE SIN W TO THE RESCUE. Lost vision of enemy in bush, the blind man gives you vision! With his Q or E. Wait, why does he have 2 abilities that show enemies when he is blind.. It's always fun to watch a good Lee Sin player do his thing, its awe inspiring
: Guide for toxicity free game. Working every time!
I tried that my last game. Didn't stop the Lux feeding.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wadud92,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2a4pFau5,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-27T16:12:06.673+0000) > > Don't think 2gb is going to cut it for me You can always buy more, it was just example of how cheap it actually is :D
> [{quoted}](name=GZA The Genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2a4pFau5,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T07:24:44.381+0000) > > You can always buy more, it was just example of how cheap it actually is :D A 2gb kit might have value in it but a lot of higher end kits have gone up in price in recent. Ram is no longer the cheap option for upgrading, a 16gb kit of semi decent ram will cost you more than a decent SSD. Most people run what 4-8gb? So it doesn't really effect average joe, but when you get to enthusiast level stuff the 3000mhz+ stuff, quite expensive now
: > [{quoted}](name=Wadud92,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AJAkGhoj,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-24T23:50:21.848+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1-IjKsIYg&t=9s > > Go ask Aphromoo since rank is the only thing that matters to you then. Literally the first hit on his channel when searching for a Leona video. > > Just because I am Silver doesn't mean I do not know my champion or my role It's not actually, and I've seen that video already. Just because Aphromoo said it doesn't make it true. I disagree with a lot of pros, I agree with others. My point is, I think for myself. But since you're so good, and that works so well for you, I guess you won't be having problems climbing. ^^ Good luck on that.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingWarrior,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AJAkGhoj,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-26T21:13:52.139+0000) > > It's not actually, and I've seen that video already. Just because Aphromoo said it doesn't make it true. I disagree with a lot of pros, I agree with others. My point is, I think for myself. But since you're so good, and that works so well for you, I guess you won't be having problems climbing. ^^ Good luck on that. You are there telling me that the item that was not made for melee supports is bad on melee support then you go tell me to think for myself? Seriously? This entire conversation started because I am thinking for myself. Climbing wont be hard on my 77% win rate Leona with old Coin. But check my match history if you want, I do not play ranked because I do not define fun by a rank
: > [{quoted}](name=Wadud92,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2a4pFau5,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-25T22:04:22.046+0000) > > *turns to Vengance LPX DDR4 3000mhz* > > HAHAHAHAHA. THE MAN SAID RAM WAS CHEAP! AHAHAHAHAHAHA > > Seriously though wtf is up with RAM prices now? Sodimm I assume is still cheap, but desktop ram, forget about it You can get good ram of 2 GB for 30euro in Croatia, if that is not cheap then you are doing bad job :P
> [{quoted}](name=GZA The Genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2a4pFau5,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-26T05:52:16.666+0000) > > You can get good ram of 2 GB for 30euro in Croatia, if that is not cheap then you are doing bad job :P Don't think 2gb is going to cut it for me
: ANYWAY TO GET EASY IP OR CHAMPIONS?
Spend 7 years playing the game casually and like I you will have all champions
: > [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2a4pFau5,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-25T19:12:20.189+0000) > > _A lot_ of laptops have 4gb of ram. It's not unheard of. well atleat ram is cheap :)
> [{quoted}](name=GZA The Genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2a4pFau5,comment-id=000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-25T19:15:55.555+0000) > > well atleat ram is cheap :) *turns to Vengance LPX DDR4 3000mhz* HAHAHAHAHA. THE MAN SAID RAM WAS CHEAP! AHAHAHAHAHAHA Seriously though wtf is up with RAM prices now? Sodimm I assume is still cheap, but desktop ram, forget about it
: After windows 10 creator update alpha client issues
I had this issue and just reinstalled everything from scratch
: When is it possible to get new skins in chests?
I got Cosmic Master Yi like three days after it released so I'd think pretty quickly
: > [{quoted}](name=Wadud92,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AJAkGhoj,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-05-21T21:59:23.186+0000) > > Lulu E, Q auto trade does more to me than the Seige hp and gold. Janna can Q me and open up a good trade for enemy ADC. Morgana can land a Q though her wave. Sona will forget she is a support and burst me like a mage when I go for that Seige minion, Soroka will know where to hit her Q and heal up, Karma will do a metric shit ton of damage with a Q, etc etc. Old coin meant I did not have to put myself in that position. I am a Leona main do not forget, if anyone knows how badly you can punish bad possitioning, it is a Leona player. The way I play against ranged supports is to stay healthy and take an all in when I get a good opportunity todo so. Old coin kept me at a safe distance as I do not have to move forward to get a stack of relic off. Think Thresh, you cannot always go for a soul as there are times it means you die for it. Old coin was a REALLY good option against ranged supports on a meele support Ah, you're silver. That explains a lot. LOL
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingWarrior,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AJAkGhoj,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-24T22:52:56.446+0000) > > Ah, you're silver. That explains a lot. LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1-IjKsIYg&t=9s Go ask Aphromoo since rank is the only thing that matters to you then. Literally the first hit on his channel when searching for a Leona video. Just because I am Silver doesn't mean I do not know my champion or my role
drOIA (EUNE)
: I feel useless as ADC without a good supp
If you want to better your skills at ADC and you feel too reliant on your Support now, play some support. You will better understand when a support will do or wont do something, or when they have to peel vs engage. I for one beleive my skill as an ADC has improved by maining support. Now I'm not amazing at ADC. My pool consists of Lucian, Jinx, Ezreal only. But knowing what a support is likely todo or want me todo helps. I.E if I have a support with a hook or some hard CC who is standing in the bush close to enemy tower, I'm going to allow the wave to push back so he can make a play. Or to be a little more passive whent he support is warding, or backing if wave is at enemy tower and support wants to roam mid for a first blood, or when the Support wants to tower dive I know to trust (or not trust) in the dive potential of said support as I know what those champions are capable of having played them, i.e I know an Alistar can dive, I also know a Zyra will not last long under tower with how quick she can die as well as how fast her plants die under tower
Voidner (EUNE)
: Elemental Category for each champ
Surely Diana should have her own element, moon light or something. Also I feel the animal ones should also have their own type, beast. Alistar, Wukong those kind of champions Also also, Vi is mech if ever I saw one, have you seen her hands? Neither have I, because there is some steampunk stuff on her fists. I do like this though, good job
: If Riot will ever make another cinematic, name up to 3 champions, who you want in it.
Leona, Diana, Panthon - Because I love the whole Mount Targon lore Ashe, Sejuani, Lissandra - Because cold people fighting eachother Zed, Shen, Akali - Because Ninjas GP, MF, Ilaoi - Because Pirates Yasuo, Riven, Malzahar - Becaue disease Morde, Thresh, Karthus - Because dead people Ezreal, Ekko, LB - Because anime battle will be anime battle like Quinn, Rakan, Xyah - Because bird people
: Does anyone care about their flex elo?
As a solo player, I have no care in the world for flex. I do not think ive played a single game after placements despite me placing higher there than in Solo Queue
l MrD l (EUW)
: If were not removing ward jump from lee can we..
But ward jumping is Lee Sin's thing. I hate going against him, but I like the mechanic on him. I think it opens up his kit to being as strong as it is when mastered. Removing his ward jump reduces his play making abilities, his early game gank pressure and his mobility in the jungle
: Garen excels at what exactly? (In High Elo)
Garen is extreamly good at appearing out of bushes. Also he is a pretty good against tanky champions with a cleaver and his E
Lea Flamma (EUNE)
: ADC with Relic Shield?
Relic on ADC is great for the Support as he/she will get additional gold. However, on an ADC it will delay your damage. I guess picking it up second item and upgrading it much later in the game would be ok, but it will still take a slot away from another item.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wadud92,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AJAkGhoj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-21T21:04:14.420+0000) > > As a Leona who took this against ranged supports and who really appreciates the move speed active, I'm not so glad. I took it to get money (and hp) without having to put myself in danger, having to go for coins means I have no real gold income item that is safe against ranged supports. On just about everyone else that wants coin its great, but as someone who takes it situationally, not so great I dunno what you're thinking man. But coin on melee supps is kind of useless. You're a leona, you're an all in champ, what the heck do you need coin for? If you want the speed up, just take relic and then switch to talisman....
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingWarrior,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AJAkGhoj,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-05-21T21:28:05.418+0000) > > I dunno what you're thinking man. > But coin on melee supps is kind of useless. You're a leona, you're an all in champ, what the heck do you need coin for? > If you want the speed up, just take relic and then switch to talisman.... Lulu E, Q auto trade does more to me than the Seige hp and gold. Janna can Q me and open up a good trade for enemy ADC. Morgana can land a Q though her wave. Sona will forget she is a support and burst me like a mage when I go for that Seige minion, Soroka will know where to hit her Q and heal up, Karma will do a metric shit ton of damage with a Q, etc etc. Old coin meant I did not have to put myself in that position. I am a Leona main do not forget, if anyone knows how badly you can punish bad possitioning, it is a Leona player. The way I play against ranged supports is to stay healthy and take an all in when I get a good opportunity todo so. Old coin kept me at a safe distance as I do not have to move forward to get a stack of relic off. Think Thresh, you cannot always go for a soul as there are times it means you die for it. Old coin was a REALLY good option against ranged supports on a meele support
: I'd just use Bootcamp and install Windows. macOS is really bad at handling resources. Especially when it comes to games.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=cwYhz7Rb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-21T21:31:02.261+0000) > > I'd just use Bootcamp and install Windows. macOS is really bad at handling resources. Especially when it comes to games. Did not know that was a thing. Quick google search shows its Windows on a Mac. I assume it isa dual boot or virtualizatin or something. Considering the hardware is the same as a PC I can see this being a good option for gaming. I only mentioned wine because I have had to use it on a Debian machine in the past and know it works on OSX
Walook (EUW)
: I' m so proud of G2
As someone who fell in love with Fnatic because of Huni I find it hard to favour a team he is playing against. But I really hope G2 at the very least put in a good showing. A smart man would say SKT is going to win. All I want is for G2 to get a single win
Luctorus (EUW)
: Lots of OS X issues
Have you tried using wine to run the Windows launcher? I'd try that and just use the Windows client instead
: HOW DO WE GET HEXTECH KEY FRAGMENTS?!
I think its RNG on game wins as long as you own the champion. I think its 4 fragments per month
: Can we talk about Xin Xhao?
But have you gone against AP Xin Xhao? Literally unkillable. I understand your frustrations, I am not to fond of the champion also. But I cannot say he is overpowered, just really frustrating to play against. It's the same thing as Master Yi. In low elo, stupidly frustrating to play against. But he has his weaknesses. If you are on a tanky champ, Frozen Heart into Randuin is a good shout. Ninja Tabi is also good damage reduction but with that much armour I would go Merc for Tenacity
Eratos (EUW)
: IP too slow..Event soon??
Hopefully we will get that IP weekend if G2 wins at MSI. Oh who am I kidding they are against SKT in an international event
KOHquest (EUNE)
: Thank you, Riot
As a Leona who took this against ranged supports and who really appreciates the move speed active, I'm not so glad. I took it to get money (and hp) without having to put myself in danger, having to go for coins means I have no real gold income item that is safe against ranged supports. On just about everyone else that wants coin its great, but as someone who takes it situationally, not so great
LeaTMD (EUNE)
: The impossible just happened
RageFuel (EUW)
: Should Trickster's Glass be added to the game permanently?
The item in competitive plat would open up so many possibilities, I'm sure viewers of LCS would appreciate it
Rakand (EUW)
: MIDNIGHT AHRI EASTER EGG (NSFW)
Having grown up with Disney, this makes me feel nostalgic
: 7.9 - unexplained Lag spikes (does not reflect in massive ping increases)
Wait so I'm not going mad? I've had the same issue with 22ms, I thought it was just input lag as I've recently built a 300 PC with a £5 keyboard
: If the color is red, doesn't anyone find it awkward people still call it the pink ward?
I know it is not an item rework but a new item, but my heart refuses to call it red. I've spent the best part of 6 years calling it pink, I'm not going to stop now
Show more

Wadud92

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion