Perilum (EUW)
: He already got nerfed twice. Beside that he has relative easy outplay potential.
*correction* He got love-tapped twice
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Pbe balance changes
No {{champion:64}} or {{champion:157}} nerfs... what a f**king surprise. Riot continue to ignore their favorite children... as usual.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lynxmetal (EUW)
: Why I'm starting to hate playing adc.
You can always play with me. I play {{champion:43}}, {{champion:16}} and {{champion:26}} because I actually like to HELP my carry.
: I think his damage is a pretty big problem thank you very much.
I'm just saying if they are not going to nerf his damage, can they at least give us an oppotunity to fight back?
Rioter Comments
: Thoughts on Lissandra
Lissandra is actually still one of the best anti-assassin picks because she can pin down assassins and make them easy targets before they get to jump into the backline. She can be obnoxiously strong if you use her correctly. A lot of Lissandra's I've seen, tend to dive in and ult the tank and then wonder why their team die around them XD.
Rioter Comments
: you have almost triggered me. however Ahri as she is and what she stands for is so much more than just an objecified eye candy, and it is so obvious, that people who fail to see it are beyond discussion. Fulfilll your gaps in basic literacy, preferably starting with Oddysee focusing on the part about Kirke.
She stands for the same thing that D.Va stands for in Overwatch, the shameless objectification of woman in order to make men spend more money on the game to get these skimpy outfits. Hence why D.Va wears a skintight body suit when she's out of her mech. Most men are too simple to understand that this is how it works.
: So if people hate Donald Trump for what he said about woman...
Ah I see, because its "fantasy", that makes the sexist objectification of woman Ok? Does it?
Viavarian (EUW)
: > I think Never do this again. You are not very good at it.
For what..? Pointing out what general hypocrits Americans are. The most popular online game has all the woman dress like whores and run around half naked and you WONDER why Trump makes these comments. XD
: We don't need Feminazis propaganda here. It's games, they are to be enjoyed. If "feminists" can't differentiate between reality and a game they need to see a doctor ASAP.
No, I'm not a feminist and I'm male actually. But even I can see the hypocrisy in this.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Solash (EUW)
: The problem isn't point and click abilities. The problem is point and click abilities with massively impactful CC attached to them. It's a whole bunch of reward with no real risk attached.
{{champion:90}} - Still point and click love
: Champions OP Reworks and balance thoughts of this season?
Playing support has never been that much "fun" anyway. At least ADC's are in the same boat as us now.
Rioter Comments
Zephyr77 (EUW)
: About Yasuo "nerf"
Well said, I hate it when Riot play favorites for obvious profit. All to make this champion easier, to give people false impressions of power and then make more money off them.
: Hey, at least we don't have a lane swap in every LCS game, right? :-D
Go into a ranked game and try to lane swap and watch your top lane try to report you and then flame and AFK... I DARE YOU. I am so sick of this bullshit EVERY game.
Rioter Comments
: ehm... let me help you {{champion:103}} - Very strong lategame, one of the best AP's in my own opinion for many reasons, has dashes, good items, burst, CC and REALLY GOOD POKE AND WAVECLEAR {{champion:1}} - insane burst and cna wombo an entire team if ahead or just squishies if even, can farm for dags and has a stun if she wants to. {{champion:69}} - Try to 1v1 thsi %%%%% if you are on even terms / shes ahead, even if shes behind she can reck you insanely fast. {{champion:131}} - Can global most squishies and can be built fairly tanky, got poke, no real cc or waveclear though {{champion:245}} - THIS GUY, HAS IT ALL, POke burst, can be tanky, extra lives, kiting, dashes , you name it, he has it. {{champion:31}} AP power house, can global most people even if not ahead. {{champion:43}} - CC, Slow, poke, Shields for everyone, high base damage. {{champion:30}} - a bit out of meta but can still do decently, slow, good ult, does well in teamfights {{champion:55}} - You are so dead if shes any good :D , dashes for everyone namd maaaaaaaassive damage {{champion:85}} Another Ap power house, can turn an entire teamfight., poke, burst, CC massive aoe damage. {{champion:7}} reworked but still very good, has decent waveclear now and great pick potential. {{champion:127}} - Great waveclear, harras, amazing all in and can teamfight well {{champion:99}} - Amazing wave clear, Poke, burst, CC, sniping skills, can farm SUPER SAFE {{champion:117}} - Apparantly this one is great in the higher elos in the hands of a skilled player , ive yet to see above plat so i wouldnt know but i trust higher elo players on their word here {{champion:54}} - Great Teamfighting, tanky, some poke, good burst, lacks waveclear in general. {{champion:90}} - Super good 1v1, does well in teamfights, farms well, fairly safe with the shield etc. {{champion:57}} - AP tank, great teamfighter and peeler, Cho'gath like power house late game. {{champion:25}} - i used to play her mid a lot before, super safe, great shield, good pick potential and quite nice all in and teamfighting. {{champion:61}} - Poke, burst, teamfighting, shields, slow, great waveclear. {{champion:13}} - reworked multiple times but still very good in the hands of a skilled player, does most things quite well, needs lategame to really shine though {{champion:27}} - Ive seen some decent ap singed, i personally never play him but he's def viable. {{champion:50}} - Good farming, great all in and teamfights, pick potential, very solid solo queue choice tbh strong in current meta {{champion:163}} - Seen some good, some bad, seems overall viable and decent. {{champion:17}} The Devil of the top lane. this guy is hated from bronze to plat lol, we all know him and "love" him. {{champion:4}} Solid farming, Great roaming and pick potential, CC and burst. {{champion:45}} - Ap power house , CC, teamfighting , can insta delete people, scales Super good, fairly safe {{champion:161}} Ap power house, CC, can delete entire teams with his combo if used properly, no real escape per say but his high damage makes up for it. {{champion:112}} Was classed as the best midlaner not to long ago, i personally dunno about that statement but hes DEF. VERY STRONG {{champion:8}} - havnt seen this guy recently but last time i saw him he was doing okay {{champion:101}} - safe farming, great teamfighting, got CC, burst and poke. {{champion:26}} - Safe laning, can do massive damage, brings A LOT to the team, CC, Slow, speed up, extra life etc. {{champion:143}} Burst queen Zyra, does massive damage with her plants and full combo Now granted ive only been Platinum so take this info if you want but my point here is, your "information" seems very weak and utterly wrong I hope this helps!
most of your suggestions don't get the time needed to get items and scale into their power.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: They removed Dominion because the player numbers were really low. URF is supposed to be a once in a while type of thing. And they removed draft on smaller servers to keep normal queues healthy. I Really don't know how removing a queue would result in more money coming in, so please explain that to me.
Server costs, they would save money directly from not having to run the server queue for that server and thus saving development time and expenses.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Warbird001

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion