: > The Martketing in League of Legends is to say, some of the worst. You send young soldiers into the war but don't explain them anything. you say "don't flame" but this voice is without any permission. you may recieve a ban. but you still don't understand that this aren't a kings word. I would assume some of you may know.. if you would go harsher you would surpress the kids. (and don't let them learn) the irony on this story is.. a kid.. (I like this word) can only learn on a world without rules and you can bet to one time debt his own karma.. this war - there to fight in League of Legends isn't some to win. it's only one to form. Wrong. Children/kids DO need rules to learn, as they learn by trying to break or circumvent them and face the consequences of their actions. There was a time already when ppl tried to go by the slogan "Youth educates Youth" and it ended not well... you should be most aware of that as a german... Especially the talk about soldiers sounds awfully wrong at this place seeing how the historical example ended as cannonfodder in a war too.
I haven't thought about cannonfodder. excuse me for that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Was 1 Deutscher

Level 68 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion