RuffioCas (EUW)
: Ad runes in ap page isnt so absurd if you poke your opponent with autoattacks, it also helps with cs'ing.
broke saving up for runes pages
: Nope. I have friends who gets placed gold and slowly drop to bronze the more they play :)
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=U8EUpGXy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-02-21T11:35:19.507+0000) > > Nope. I have friends who gets placed gold and slowly drop to bronze the more they play :) that happened to me, i just excepted as i knew i wasnt the right skill level but now i see that my team every game are just utter dog wank.
OlmiLux (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilson139,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=U8EUpGXy,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-21T10:50:22.333+0000) > > you cant help but die when someone is fed. You can not feed him in the first place
but i dont feed him? its my team
Derolus (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=OlmiLux,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=U8EUpGXy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-21T10:38:34.367+0000) > > Checked your opgg for about 1 minute. That's what i found: > > -You farm poorly, less than 6 cs per min. No way you can rank up with that creep score. Youre poorly under 6 cs most of the time too. Me too, but only saying, that you shouldnt blame him if youre not so good at it too. > -You don't know how to build - Luden's echo in Veigar? As 2nd item? Before zhonyas? Its possible. He laned against an Ahri.I wouldnt build Zhonyas against Ahri early. > -Phantom dancer > Stattik on yasuo. Stattik is a noob trap. Not really. Depends on what you want to do. SplitPush, Duell or Teamfight. It'll never be one and only build for any Champion. > -You die WAY too much. You average TEN deaths per game as quinn. TEN deaths. That's 3000 gold you're giving for free EVERY SINGLE GAME. No way you can rankup if you're feeding the enemy team so hard. He is bronze 4. Youre right, he dies too much but, he can change that. > -You have tier 2 runes Tipp for him : you got AD Runes in your AP Page. Switch the red Attackspeed one in your AD Rune site for Attackdamage, for lasthitting and early Trades. > -You play Veigar with Fervor of Battle. Seems he got one Game with wrong masteries. Maybe you should look for more then his 4 bad games. > -You play Yasuo with Thunderlord. Really, WTF. Could work, he is not a challenger. Let him play with this. have seen some yasuo's that carried games with thunderlords. > > You say your team is the reason you lose? You are full of mistakes. And only when you assume them and try to improve you will leave bronze. Sure, he is not the best, but his team isnt really good too. Look at the stats from his team. Its really hard :/ Overall. The People are right. Noone can stuck in Elohell. You just have to learn more/get better at the game. Get better Runes, get more knowledge of the game/tactics and skill. But i find it harsh to judge only from the last 5-7 Games. Everyone got a bad game/day or sucks against a matchup. Sometimes i forget to change my masteries too and now ? That is something that is called being a human.
thanks for the tips, but what would i do if my team feed nearly every game. do i just accept it?
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: Hey man. Look at your win ratio on your solo queue (Win Ratio 62%) . Dont get tilted you are on your way up! good luck
thank you dude :)
BlueStr (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilson139,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=U8EUpGXy,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-21T10:55:04.849+0000) > > well winning a 1v1 shows that you can clear win a lane, i understand you need to work as a team but some game you just get people who are worse that bronze, as if they dont know how to push as a team and win a game. Lane is one third of the game you know. You need to learn how to create and maintain pressure, how to rotate, which objectives to prioritize ect.
well you seem to be doing it when you win every game with vayne
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilson139,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=U8EUpGXy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-21T10:49:53.793+0000) > > yea but its weird how i can 1v1 silvers and win? yet i cant win a bronze game That literally says nothing. http://champion.gg/ http://www.probuilds.net/ If you're not sure what to build/masteries/runes check either of these sites.
thanks for the tips
BlueStr (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilson139,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=U8EUpGXy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-21T10:49:53.793+0000) > > yea but its weird how i can 1v1 silvers and win? yet i cant win a bronze game well here´s a secret, 1v1 means literally nothing. Its not about who can outplay/kill who, its about who can secure more objectives and end the game. And sure you can get 5/0 from your poor enemy laner, but what good is that if you dont know how to close out the game with such a lead.
well winning a 1v1 shows that you can clear win a lane, i understand you need to work as a team but some game you just get people who are worse that bronze, as if they dont know how to push as a team and win a game.
duckarp (EUNE)
: Exact number doesn't really matter, his point still stands. You can't die so often and expect to climb.
you cant help but die when someone is fed.
BlueStr (EUW)
: Sorry but noone is "stuck" in bronze. The moment you can no longer climb is when you reach your current skill level, if you wanna climb on you need to improve.
yea but its weird how i can 1v1 silvers and win? yet i cant win a bronze game
OlmiLux (EUW)
: Checked your opgg for about 1 minute. That's what i found: -You farm poorly, less than 6 cs per min. No way you can rank up with that creep score. -You don't know how to build - Luden's echo in Veigar? As 2nd item? Before zhonyas? -Phantom dancer > Stattik on yasuo. Stattik is a noob trap. -You die WAY too much. You average TEN deaths per game as quinn. TEN deaths. That's 3000 gold you're giving for free EVERY SINGLE GAME. No way you can rankup if you're feeding the enemy team so hard. -You have tier 2 runes -You play Veigar with Fervor of Battle. -You play Yasuo with Thunderlord. Really, WTF. You say your team is the reason you lose? You are full of mistakes. And only when you assume them and try to improve you will leave bronze.
Yea but i bronze, your team feed and you just die by the person who feeds. most times i always win lane.
Rioter Comments

Wilson139

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion