Cypherous (EUW)
: Sounds like your queue got bugged, just leave the queue and rejoin it, happens sometimes
i have restarted client but this sucks to have waited for 2 hours and god knows how much i'll have to wait again
Rioter Comments
: it's better than challenged.
i'm 17 min late to post this.
Silisa (EUNE)
: The only one you guessed right is Swain.
yet i could sneak into his played games log and i am sure i won't find an executioner's calling bought.
: Does riot even care about reports under diamond 5?
voted option 1 because didn't understand shit.
Leptyx (EUW)
: > he is countered because he is so weak in all ins. As long as you think Teemo is an all-in champion, you won't be able to judge Teemo properly
> [{quoted}](name=Leptyx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LG7gTsMP,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-09T11:01:36.942+0000) > > As long as you think Teemo is an all-in champion, you won't be able to judge Teemo properly As long as people is aware teemo is not an all in champion they'll force all ins against him. Buy brain on your next back. Pls
blissbomb (EUW)
: ***
teemo doesn't counter garen at all. Teemo is good vs AA based top laners, specially if they're not tanky (Jax,Trundle,Tryndamere,Xin Zhao etc...) vs Ad Casters like Garen,Riven,Pantheon he is countered because he is so weak in all ins. Melee champs can struggle vs him in the early phases of the game but when they have some MR (a simple hexdrinker can do the job) they can jump on him and burst him in a glimpse.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: It was hotfixed [Source](http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/04/red-post-collection-riot-pls-on-sandbox.html) > April 13th Patch Update > The official 6.7 patch notes have been updated to include bugfixes for Ahri, Caitlyn, Rengar, and Zed that went out late April 13th! > > "4/13/2016 > > Ahri > > STICKY FINGERS - Fixed a bug where Ahri's Passive - Essence Theft wasn't benefitting from ability power > > Caitlyn > > YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP - Fixed a rare crash issue with Caitlyn's W - Yordle Snap Trap > > Rengar > > CAT BUGS HAVE NINE LIVES - Implemented a stronger fix for the bug where Rengar could cast abilities without cooldown > > Zed > > THE UNSEEN BLADE - Fixed a bug where, under specific circumstances, Zed gained tons of attack damage when casting W - Living Shadow (in addition to its passive bonus)" > You should look for it in [6.7 patch notes](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-67-notes#patch-updates)
thank you, i expected it to be in the 6.8 ,alright.
: Why does the game balance Normals with high/low to medium MMR rating? This is terrible design.
my smurf was level 29 and i was being matched with diamond and master players, you've to realize that a level 29 playing at that elo is 99% a smurf. And someone that has 10 ranked games played maybe it reflects as gold V but his skill is probably higher.
Rioter Comments
: Can i ask why the hell after 5 pm eune servers start to lag?
peak hour, they can't handle so many players anymore.
Saiken (EUW)
: EUW is back and worse than ever
right now i can't even login , i closed the client because seemed slow and bug as fuck (god bless i didn't go ahead queueing in rnaked bacause of this) and know i¡m stuck outside. I think EUW is down. Again.
: After working my way back to plat, i am sad. every game is the same. (come, ridicule my salt)
if you are playing top you should be able to win the lane 1v1 and be ready to gank mid often, i play mid a lot and 3 man ganks are deadly (sync with the jungler or supp) for me it just looks that you're tilting i've had 10 lost games streaks but i didn't do _dat good_ in 50% of them, work on your mind game.
Attix (EUW)
: Orianna low winrate?
1Meta issues: - Faster paced games -Early game based meta where you try to snowball from the start -Assasins are popular 2 Outdated kit: -She has been on spot since season 1, and people still play her even in competitive but it has become more situational and most champions now have a dash so your perfect 5 man ult can end in an ultimate to the air very quickly, against low movility champions it was easier to grab them all. 3 Other champions do her job better: -If you want an area knockup malphite is the answer, some people would argue malphite ap mid is a thing, not only the tanky top one. -If you want a safe mage that provides utility,CC and damage Lux is the option, Orianna players probably transitioned to Lux as she does a similar job but better.
VRONSONV (EUW)
: I trolled a troll,it feels good.
Then since you banned nidalee he picks nunu and goes with the disco build. Never troll a troll, they win. If i see this kind of behaviour i dodge, i value my time and mmr.
: Did Bard turn from the wandering caretaker who didn't care into....
I think he is one of the hidden ops. In terms of utility he doesn't provide much and everything in his kit (except the heals) are double edged swords. -The stun can be very op, when you stun both adc and supp (or more people in tf) feels op. -The magical journeys can bait your full team into a deadly trap (or the enemy team, who knows what awaits at the end of the tunnel) -The ultimate can make a 3v5 or you can trap half your team in it, bonus is that some retards in your team probably would step in while teamfighting. Utility wise there are better supps but in terms of damage.... man it hits harder than any ap mid or adc combined. Really think that when mastered it can be one of the best supps in the meta.
: Anyone else getting super onesided ranked matchmaking?
I'm 5-3 so far and i can tell that out of 5 4 games were a stomp, maybe it took some time to snowball like 20 minutes but from that point you knew that there was no way to throw that lead. The 3 games i lost: -1st one was an open mid, i think we were 4-21 at minute 15 and i had the 4 kills and was down 40 cs to anyonse else in the enemy team (my team was like 60-70) -the other 2 games i got someone tilting hard and then trolling: dies once, dies twice. ok fuck this starts flaming, telling bullshit and intentionally feeding (always the top laner) So i'd conclude that out of 8 games 7 were a stomp in a way or another which proves your right.
LORDDIVAD (EUW)
: 5 wins and losses in preseason placements. Placed in bronze 5 HOW?!
: Was there any new champion/rework that needed to be nerfed immediately after release?
Well immediately is a vague concept but 2 years ago or so nearly all the champions where op on release and they were later nerfed. Since s4 they changed their behaviour and instead all the champs releases where very underwhelming. I'm refering to Jinx Braum,Thresh and Yasuo for example, this first 3 where incredibly op and needed like 2-3 patches in a row nerfing them. Kha'zix could be another example. Yasuo was very op but the complexity of his kit and less intuitive build path took time to be discovered. Instead you got Bard,Azir (known as the bug emperor with less than 30% winrate), gnar... this champs instead needed buffs after release because people ignored them (gnar had playrate but wasn't op at release)
: Its been 15 years...
People complaining of morgana mmm i think it's been 2 years properly speaking.
: This made me feel bad..
wow that is such a permaban material. What sucks is that he probably is playing on some smurf account and that is why he behaves like that.
: Jungle Tier list
mmmmm being objetive i think the best junglers right now are: 1.- Dr. Mundo 2.- Rammus 3.- Jax 4.- Vi 5.- Lee Sin
: I just played as Annie vs Zed /seriously what the hell!!!/
i own zed and i own annie but i don't play them much (just every once in a while) but i'd say that annie is one of those champs that can 1v1 zed being a 100% skill matchup, no way a counter. First of all zed is melee, abuse the level 1-2 make him pay for every cs, use your autos and your mana, make him lose some hp and be less comfortable. Pre 6 its all about dodging his poke and trading back , he can't dodge your q while you can. Post 6 annie can outplay and burst him down easily, if he ults just E and tibbers on top onf you, your full combo should do even more damage than his, exceptional zed's maybe can W or flash preventively to dodge this tibber's stun, since it now takes 0.5 seconds to return to your shadow you can no longer dodge combos this way so i'd say 90% of zeds will get the damage. This way you get reduced damage (e gives stats) and trade back fairly well while stuning him and negating damage for the mark. Use your autos and stay with the stun charged, only use the Q+W combo if he uses Q and E (this is your room of oportunity) or if he is low on energy, if you use Q-W and waste the stun he will know you can't tibbers stun him and can't do damage in the trade. After you get zonya's if he is not ahead won't be a problem as annie.
Seelki (EUW)
: Ashe and Warlords bloodlust
Fervor still seems better than Warlords for adcs (warlords only seems better for the few assasins based on crit like yasuo. Not sure in 5.24 but i'd still go fervor on adcs.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Hmmm... well, can't remember ADCs mid being common before, so that kinda changed. But I couldn't see what changed with assassins, Zed/Talon/Yasuo have always been there. :o Maybe it's also cus I didn't get to play too much mid in preseason yet, but I didn't notice much difference so far. Apart from... RIP green wards. :'(
S1 ashe mid was one of the strongest picks but there were far less assasins (specially ad). Ezreal and varus mid work and caitlyn is doable. The difference is that yasuo/zed/talon are 100% pick or ban because they're strong (zed not so much) and mid lane meta revolves around that. Graves right now is good vs assasins because has a similar burst but specially with the pushback auto attack can deal with them, it's overtuned so not tied with kit design of the adcs in general. However the real meta shift is that poke style mages and late game mages in general are out of meta because this meta favours early game pressure, agressiveness and snowballing your lanes, saying "i am 1 level and 30 cs ahead i'm wining lane" is a misconception, your enemy takes a kill and all the hard earned advantage is gone. Snowball has been buffed so you no longer have to control the lane, you are encouraged to stomp it and make high risk high reward plays. Best solution---> Asassins/Burst Mages.
Omerawy (EUW)
: When is the new season will start and the promo/placement matches will start ?
we started this pre season so early (right after it ended the patch was deployed) and we didn't get any delays this year, so i'd expect it will start somewhere around january. If you are unranked you can do your promos now and get a placement, when the season starts you will need to make 10 extra placement matches starting from the point you were placed in preseason instead of an avg 1200 MMR (silver V), if your goals are higher then i'd do placement nows reaching to end somewhere around gold and start climbing from there instead of silver V.
: How do you report a player who adds you as a friend after a game, only to flame you?
why? nunu, whyyyyyy? It's like if a thief rings to your doorbell and you open him saying "honestly i don't trust you at all but let's see what and how much you steal me "
JQKAndrei (EUW)
: His winrate in 5.21 was 50%, went to 57% in 5.22
he might be stronger now for several reasons but i believe it was more than 50% or in any case he was very underrated and underplayed because it is very strong. I liked mundo top lane on 5.21 right now it looks is better as jung.
Durfain (EUW)
: Move Yasuo's crit passive to his ultimate
Broken champ you don't need skill to play yasuo that is a lie, with my mediocre skills i deal biggest dmg in the game so easily, imagine what a guy that has mastered him can do with him.
JQKAndrei (EUW)
: His winrate skyrocketed only in this patch, he may not have received direct buffs, but indirect buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=JQKAndrei,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8b6mpvAt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-11-17T12:20:45.492+0000) > > His winrate skyrocketed only in this patch, he may not have received direct buffs, but indirect buffs. on 5.21 patch mundo was already very strong too i suck at top lane and won all the matchups i got with mundo, even the hardest ones including Darius & Lucian who should counter him in lane pretty hard, swain, irelia... mundo fucked all of them. -Can Farm from safe distance -Good farming under turret. -After 6 sustain is endless from passive, items and ult (spamable) -Good assisting ganks. -Can punish overextending in lane -Good late game with bearable laning phase in conclussion = strong at all points. If new masteries benefit him then no wonder this made him op, and if i recall correctly all the jungle enchantments have been nerfed ( devourer arguably not but was nerfed before pre season) except cinderhulk which happens to be an item tailor made for mundo featuring (even more) hp and the sunfire cape passive which seems like a wasted slot on mundo build but at the same time the extra damage is so efficient on a champ whose job is to stick to targets.
Mada (EUW)
: To me, taking the cannons while the support with relic shield stack is nearby, is worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vLup5NGQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-16T15:46:29.909+0000) > > To me, taking the cannons while the support with relic shield stack is nearby, is worse. Look at it from the different perspective, you wait for your support to execute the cannon minion but he doesn't or fails to do so (thresh's)
: Free Championship Thresh Skin up for grabs
This is my reason, others might have other reasons but here it's mine. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/inciclopedia/images/4/4d/Its_free.png/revision/latest?cb=20120228145014
: Question about lag (Poll inside)
Consistent high ping, is better to play with 200ms because you can adapt to it rather than 50-500 where you are afraid of doing everything because you don't know the outcome. I suppose the packet loss isn't fixed yet on this game.
elenova (EUW)
: Still got huge lagspikes on EUW
its because shit riot servers have bad routing and they're overpopulated on weekends. It just happens to few people, they don't think of us as players but as money, and it's more expensive to fix the problem than to get rid of us.
: i cannot play anymore :(
im on a game with 3 people including myself are disconnecting. GOOD JOB RIOT
GrN1 (EUW)
: > Voli - ''I CALLED TOP!!!! TROLL GO BOT!!!'' Me - ''What do you mean? Why can't we both be top lane? I don't like bottom lane.'' Voli - ''1 TOP ONLY AND I F*CKING CALLED IT!!!! THAT'S THE RULE! GO BOT!!!!!'' Me - ''Every game I played there are always 2 top though? :S I don't understand what you mean.'' Voli - ALL - ''REPORT THIS TROLL GAREN!! TAKING MY LANE!!!!'' This is a great example of how i experience most of my solo-queue games. It's like you are talking two different languages. You try to talk to someone in a calm and clear way but all you get in return is caps-locked letters with no shortage of exclamation marks, about how much you suck or who to report. It's like they have this preconceived idea of how a game must unfold, and as soon as something doesn't follow this super strict plan they have in their heads, they just go bat-shit crazy. And no matter how much you try you can't make them calm down or realize that everything isn't lost. Again, it's like you aren't speaking the same language.
> [{quoted}](name=GrN1,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KLQyexEK,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-10-20T16:41:44.553+0000) > > Me - ''What do you mean? Why can't we both be top lane? I don't like bottom lane.'' > Voli - ''1 TOP ONLY AND I F*CKING CALLED IT!!!! THAT'S THE RULE! GO BOT!!!!!'' > Me - ''Every game I played there are always 2 top though? :S I don't understand what you mean.'' > Voli - ALL - ''REPORT THIS TROLL GAREN!! TAKING MY LANE!!!!'' > > This is a great example of how i experience most of my solo-queue games. It's like you are talking two different languages. You try to talk to someone in a calm and clear way but all you get in return is caps-locked letters with no shortage of exclamation marks, about how much you suck or who to report. It's like they have this preconceived idea of how a game must unfold, and as soon as something doesn't follow this super strict plan they have in their heads, they just go bat-shit crazy. And no matter how much you try you can't make them calm down or realize that everything isn't lost. Again, it's like you aren't speaking the same language. That kind of player has become less frequent over the years, i rarely find people that want to report you for: -No wards -KS -Not landing spells etc However you're sometimes forced to play in a way some players want because it's easier to let them take the kills, ward on the exact spot they want and so on rather than discussing with a guy that seems to have some mental disorder and is a permanent threat of troll/ragequit if you don't listen to the crybaby.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xaximbo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KLQyexEK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-10-20T15:46:11.527+0000) > > i am leveling a new smurf myself and all the people i meet is clearly smurfs i think i've never seen a genuine new player yet, last time i lvled a smurf was 2 years ago and i didn't feel this but maybe i was less experienced and i met more regular players. > > Harass is real, however i see huge differences between team compositions, i find people that are probably low bronze on their main accounts and according to op.gg they're playing on 1700 mmr games which is more or less the elo of my main acc, they're not new because they dont behave like new players but you see the common bronze trends (bad cs, no wards-overextending, wrong builds). > > Playing for them must be living hell because nobody is new and a fresh 30 that starts a second acc for whatever reason isn't much better than a lvl 17 like i am now on that acc, not even in ranked games i see such a negativity and harass. That is probably because the system can identify smurfs aswell? Atleast that is what I noticed when I leveled this account. First 10 games or so were walks in the park. Almost double the farm than the whole enemy team, 0 deaths etc. Then magic happened and suddenly I was in games which where almost as hard as Plat level games. So I was identified as a smurf and placed in to a game with other similar players. Now when permabans have been reality for some time now I suppose most of those really toxic smurfs are the pissed of players who have lost perhaps hundreds of euros worth of skins with their account and are now leveling a new account. With their toxic behaviour they will face a ban pretty soon again.
> [{quoted}](name=I LoserSupreme I,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KLQyexEK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-10-20T16:13:45.963+0000) > > That is probably because the system can identify smurfs aswell? > > Atleast that is what I noticed when I leveled this account. First 10 games or so were walks in the park. Almost double the farm than the whole enemy team, 0 deaths etc. Then magic happened and suddenly I was in games which where almost as hard as Plat level games. So I was identified as a smurf and placed in to a game with other similar players. > > Now when permabans have been reality for some time now I suppose most of those really toxic smurfs are the pissed of players who have lost perhaps hundreds of euros worth of skins with their account and are now leveling a new account. With their toxic behaviour they will face a ban pretty soon again. I understand that smurfs play with smurfs, i noticed this games have mmr too but the mmr of the team is global so you can have a 2500 mmr player with a 1000 mmr player on a 1700 mmr game, this causes an effect where the 2500 expects something from their teammates that simply can't achieve because it's high elo strats or mechanics and sometimes leads to rage. In his case he is playing like a new player and still gets smurfs, some friends lvled to 30 recently and i was behind them when playing, many of the people they faced weren't new players. My first 10 games actually were A LOT harder than i expected because there was a mix of new players and smurfs, new players just seemed to intentionally feed by tower diving without minions, dieing in jungle etc... what a new player does ,while others played very well, as you say it was a walk in the park for a team and a pain for another, but new players must have felt so useless. However i consider that the real factor is what you say, frustrated players or perma banned people.
: "When you have 2 AFKs and the enemy team yells 'easy'" report and move on.
> [{quoted}](name=ThoughToo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BJw6h5Va,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-10-20T10:51:20.445+0000) > > "When you have 2 AFKs and the enemy team yells 'easy'" > > report and move on. No bot will ban you for saying easy because is such a common word. Try with a smurf the new system, instead of saying: "you are a retard, uninstall the game" say "you are playing like a less capable person, i mean, you should definitely stop playing the game as soon as posible because you perform in an extremely diminished manner" Yes i know you won't ever rage like this but you get the idea , you just have to be wary not to use the "key words" (noob,suck,bad,retard,idiot,cancer etc etc) The new system looks for separate words not for context, both sentences imply you are a retard , the 2nd one is just like a polite version a machine can't understand. In tribunal days i used to punish the "GG easy" behaviour right now i think nobody gets punishment just for that.
Nivit (EUW)
: Same story every single evening. From like 16-17.30 ms goes from solid 30-35 (without rubberbanding, input delay) to 60-70 with random rubberbanding and input delay. It goes away around 21.30-22.30. Then it goes back to the normal ms and rubberbanding, input delay is no more. Something happens on peak time, either on a hub towards EU servers or something closer to riot themselfs. Either way the only one that can fix this is Riot. To many different countries, isps etc to be on the users end. Riot is the only one that can effect a broken hub if it is not in fact on their server cluster. Sadly I see this taking forever and I guess there will be no playing league in a long time. It took blizzard 3 weeks to fix a broken hub outside their cluster, riot is not blizzard however.
> [{quoted}](name=Nivit,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rIbxgB1E,comment-id=0079,timestamp=2015-10-20T15:11:30.863+0000) > > Same story every single evening. From like 16-17.30 ms goes from solid 30-35 (without rubberbanding, input delay) to 60-70 with random rubberbanding and input delay. > > It goes away around 21.30-22.30. Then it goes back to the normal ms and rubberbanding, input delay is no more. > > Something happens on peak time, either on a hub towards EU servers or something closer to riot themselfs. > Either way the only one that can fix this is Riot. > > To many different countries, isps etc to be on the users end. Riot is the only one that can effect a broken hub if it is not in fact on their server cluster. > Sadly I see this taking forever and I guess there will be no playing league in a long time. > > It took blizzard 3 weeks to fix a broken hub outside their cluster, riot is not blizzard however. There have been issues with a Telia & Pnap,hubs, as you call them, for over half a year, i suggest to start looking for another hobby because this will take long. Reality is that league has become too big and the NA problem is happening on EU too, on 2014 summer they promised something called "Riot Direct" that to sum up is a VPN , they lied saying it was enabled when we switched to Amsterdam servers but i've never seen a single word about it since then, only a rioter confirming that Riot Direct wasn't enabled yet and that "they were working on it"
: My awful smurf experience so far.
i am leveling a new smurf myself and all the people i meet is clearly smurfs i think i've never seen a genuine new player yet, last time i lvled a smurf was 2 years ago and i didn't feel this but maybe i was less experienced and i met more regular players. Harass is real, however i see huge differences between team compositions, i find people that are probably low bronze on their main accounts and according to op.gg they're playing on 1700 mmr games which is more or less the elo of my main acc, they're not new because they dont behave like new players but you see the common bronze trends (bad cs, no wards-overextending, wrong builds). Playing for them must be living hell because nobody is new and a fresh 30 that starts a second acc for whatever reason isn't much better than a lvl 17 like i am now on that acc, not even in ranked games i see such a negativity and harass.
zeNtric (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreatKudi,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rIbxgB1E,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-10-17T15:40:17.747+0000) > > OK, so here goes my logs and thoughts. > > I'm having real problems since about 5.17 patch (month or more). To be honest problems started earlier, but wasn't so bad as they are today. For me it's not about 16/10/2015 only (but yesterday it was unplayeable too). > > This is my last game i've played: > [Game with connection problems.](http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1265664832/41119626) You can't see nothing speciall there, but maybe with game ID RIOTERS can look for more details. > > I've made tracers durig whole game using WinMTR software (so it's not just simple trace, but trace over time). > [Trace to 185.40.65.1](http://pastebin.ca/3201394) > [Trace to 162.249.73.1](http://pastebin.ca/3201404) > [Trace to gameserver (162.249.78.50)](http://pastebin.ca/3201408) > My location is POLAND, operator is TPSA (Orange), but i've tried 2 other over last month, doesn't matter (trace is the same anyway). You can see here that connection looks solid with stable ping without any significant packet loss. > > Now, how the game looked like for me: > When game started it looked ok, but sending move command was lagged a bit (for me it's about 300-400ms), Ingame ping shows **~51**. Bad things started when minions arived to lane. Everytime i had enemy on my screen **I coulnd't controll my champ at all**. What is strange (and it's like that for month for me) i can see what's going on (so i see how they kill me and i can't do nothing). After some uncontrolleable moment i had **"Atempring to reconnect"**. Some time later (10-60 sec) I could do some moves, but it was hardly playeable. > > I've _**played**_ like this about 10 minutes, but i knew what i have to do to regain controll (just wanted to gain more data to post here). I've killed Client (both game, and that start screen). After Log-in again, reconnecting to game **LAGS WERE GONE** (wasn't so smooth as it used to be few weeks ago, but was **WAY better** than before reconnect.). > > As i said before i had this problems for about month, so i know that killing just game client **DOESN'T** help - you will stuck at reconnect screen (sometimes it connect, but still it will not fix the LAGS, I always have to re-log to game. > What is changing between this two situations? Besides client restart (i don't thinks so it's a reason) my **outgoing UDP port** is changing - let RIOT technicans think about it. (route didn't changed, i'm pretty sure it's not routing problem). > > Below you can see logs from this game: > [Before restart, constant DC, unplayeable at all](http://pastebin.ca/3201463) > [Same game, part 2 after restart](http://pastebin.ca/3201466) > Too bad [logsoflag.com](http://logsoflag.com) can't parse first part well :( > > My thoughts and insights (i've investigating this from looong time): > > Sometimes problems are really bad (like this game, total zero controll of my champion), sometimes it's about delay 300-1000ms). No matter of what **ingame ping doesn't change** showing stable value (only before DC it shows 500ms). Another strange thing is, that without changing anything i had 44ms or 51 ms (both stable as rock) from game to game - so i could have 5 games with 44 ping, and next one 51, no variations like 48 or 55. > Novadays i've stopped to play rankeds at all becouse of this situation. I've tried to play on EUW, but it doesn't matter - same thing for me. > I can't say about time corelation as I play mostly at evening or weekends, but sadly it doesn't look like network congestion during peek hours. > > What i've checked so far: > Changed router (cable one, no Wi-Fi used), tried to play without router, changed Internet provider, changed PC, reinstaled game client - as you can guess nothing helps. My internet speed is ok, latency is good, other online games works fine without any sight of problems. I've made everyting what I could to exclude possible problems on my side. I hope you will find the reason, becouse i can't play this game in that state at all :( > > p.s.: sorry for long post and not perfect ENG, i hope you will get what i've tried to say. > p.s.2: should i make a ticket for support too? (i don't wanna talk with bot about reinstaling game and other basic moves i've already checked). Can you point some technican to this post so i don't have to repeat myself? OMG - i have exact the same problem as you. Ping shows 60 but feels like 200+, I have huge packet loss for example i cast ahris Q and i dont see the animation. Sometimes i cant move, i still see everything i see how the enemy creeps i see how he kills me. Reconnect IF id does work changes nothing. And these problems are there since ~ a month. Please Fix this!
> [{quoted}](name=They Call Me ZeN,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rIbxgB1E,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2015-10-20T06:46:44.045+0000) > > OMG - i have exact the same problem as you. Ping shows 60 but feels like 200+, I have huge packet loss for example i cast ahris Q and i dont see the animation. Sometimes i cant move, i still see everything i see how the enemy creeps i see how he kills me. Reconnect IF id does work changes nothing. > > And these problems are there since ~ a month. > > Please Fix this! This is exactly my case too, in fact i had to look up who wrote this because for a moment i felt it was myself. You're not alone... however this has been happening for half a year for some people and still no fixes, guess is better to move to another game while they pay the attention it deserves.
: "Failed to Connect: Unable to connect to the server. Please check your network" error pls help
i get that message often, you reboot the client and works but it becomes unplayable.
Profox (EUW)
: Patch 5.20 Ping Issues
Even on custom games i've 50 ms but my champ moves like if i had 500 ping and sometimes refuses to move or interact. COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE. Has been like this on peak hours since juggernauts patch and on this 5.20 is what happens in nearly all the games. I quit game if this is not fixed this week, my patience has come to an end nothing wrong with the game but trying to play lol for me is like playing to play basketball without hands.
: Everyday Evening Lag - Unplayable
again, i can't play on peak hours because some fucking node is overloaded.... all packets are lost.
Cypherous (EUW)
: *cough* {{champion:89}} *cough*
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EANeadkt,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-10-18T23:39:21.413+0000) > > *cough* {{champion:89}} *cough* Leona is similar but i feel braum ult is better, the rest of the kit can have some similarities but Braum passive and E stay on top, i think braum is on a better spot, not many leonas on worlds while braum is on the top 3. Passive is just too strong, leona can stunlock a guy, braum can potentially stunlock the whole team.
Four Star (EUW)
: Why do people think Braum is a bad support?
Braum is one of the most game changing supports on this game, a good shield means that your team has 5 seconds of free damage and a good ult means well, damage, a knock up, a slow and potentially a stun. This 2 things can decide a teamfight on its own, there's no single support that can achieve such an impact. Q and W are more situational but Q is great for assisting ganks and peeling.
: Everyday Evening Lag - Unplayable
every sunday i can't mvoe my champ. Sunday is no LOL day.
: > [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=MM9ym2V0,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-11T23:40:08.753+0000) > > Out of interest, what is your ingame ping? > And what exactly is the issue you are experiencing? My ingame ping is ~30 which is normal, in the evening it rises to ~60 with spikes and disconnects to 500ms . The issue i am experiencing all day long since 2 days is that i can only move with huge delay while my ping is still ok , and then i get random dc on top of that with "trying to reconnect " all the time . When its trying to reconnect all other streams / websites / downloads work perfectly fine.
> [{quoted}](name=POPPEH ON CRACK,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=MM9ym2V0,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-12T06:32:07.534+0000) > > My ingame ping is ~30 which is normal, in the evening it rises to ~60 with spikes and disconnects to 500ms . > > The issue i am experiencing all day long since 2 days is that i can only move with huge delay while my ping is still ok , and then i get random dc on top of that with "trying to reconnect " all the time . When its trying to reconnect all other streams / websites / downloads work perfectly fine. its exactly what happens to me, if you notice you will get little but no packet loss during night, morning, when nobody plays. But if you try to play on peak hours this start happening. As i said this is on riot's end, the last nodes that reach to their servers are overpopulated, they are very aware of this situation but it costs $$$$$$$$$$ so until it becomes a major problem will be remain fucked up. PS: I've just experienced this annoying "bug" it's 14:30 everybody is playing, yesterday at 4 am everything worked sweet.
xCillion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xaximbo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=MM9ym2V0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-11T22:19:24.008+0000) > > i'm a bit tired of posting tracerts i've seen a post like this every month and if i've noticed changes related to network it's that it is working worse every patch (lag, disconnects, full server crash etc) Afaik patches change nothing network related. And yeah, i know where you are coming from with this comment, unfortunately this is one of the only ways we can get anywhere. If we can find usefull information from those posts, we can try to raise awareness and poke the right people with A LOT of data. Instead of single comments/posts wich get dismissed as hickups or due to no one feeling responsible etc. :/ No one is required or forced to post his stuff here and spend time with it, i understand if you don't feel like doing it all over again.. However, i hope people will see why this could help our Situation. Imo it is worth a shot ^_^
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=MM9ym2V0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-10-11T22:29:37.403+0000) > > Afaik patches change nothing network related. > > And yeah, i know where you are coming from with this comment, unfortunately this is one of the only ways we can get anywhere. If we can find usefull information from those posts, we can try to raise awareness and poke the right people with ALOT of data. Instead of single comments/posts wich get dismissed as hickups or due to no one feeling responsible etc. :/ > > No one is required or forced to post his stuff here and spend time with it, i understand if you don't feel like doing it all over again.. However, i hope people will see why this could help our Situation. Imo it is worth a shot ^_^ I will post the tracer again for the 15th time, for those familiar with the problem (it started on ~may 2014) the tracer has been showing that everything is ok until you reach riot domains: It's always the same hops that have problems, normally Telia and Pnap nodes, they get rid of telia servers a few months ago but the issue is still there. I lost faith, i know a lot of people that have packet loss when playing lol but we are a niche percent of population so it's better to ignore the problem and feign we are crazy guys playing on toasters and stealing wifi from their neighbours. > Traza a 185.40.65.1 sobre caminos de 30 saltos como máximo. > > 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1 > 2 48 ms 8 ms 26 ms 1.64.20.95.dynamic.jazztel.es [95.20.64.1] > 3 11 ms 9 ms 8 ms 10.255.49.254 > 4 14 ms 12 ms 14 ms 58.217.106.212.static.jazztel.es [212.106.217.58 > ] > 5 12 ms 16 ms 15 ms 217.216.106.212.static.jazztel.es [212.106.216.2 > 17] > 6 14 ms 13 ms 15 ms 146.216.106.212.static.jazztel.es [212.106.216.1 > 46] > 7 16 ms 28 ms 21 ms 193.149.1.106 > 8 * 12 ms 21 ms 78.152.53.18 > 9 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 10 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 11 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 12 * 64 ms 51 ms 104.160.141.101 > 13 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 14 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 15 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 16 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 17 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 18 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 19 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 20 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 21 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 22 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 23 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 24 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 25 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 26 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 27 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 28 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 29 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > 30 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. > > Traza completa. I value your effort but as i said faith leff months ago.
A Ocean (EUW)
: One thing I've learned from my placements...
its easier to have a good attitude when you win but it's true that it's a 100% sure lose when people want to FF at minute 10, they want to lose and you can't do nothing. Ironically i'm the kind of guy that rarely says ok, surr 20 and i said it the other day, i was 0-2 on ahri, enemy vayne 8-2 and we were defending our inhibitor turret at minute 15. I finished 13/4/9 and we won the game. At least have a good attitude yourself and maybe it will spread to your team.
Show more

Xaximbo

Level 90 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion