: Wishing Cancer or some other Deadly plagues should get INSTANTLY permabaned
You are right but there is one problem.When you ask to this flamer the fact that why did he/she wish you cancer ,the system also bans you for saying cancer since it is an AI.The system is broken but thats a good idea with a human managed ban system.
Xplosive3 (EUW)
: Voice chat is so hard to implement?
A system that matches 4 premades with a solo queue player against 4 players who can communicate through skype and babysit that solo player is any better than this?As you can realize this thread is created to denigrate the dynamic queue
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MadKnife IV,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6vFAv5da,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-06T04:58:44.249+0000) > > The Problem is that the ult actually is balanced from what i have seen. It has a bloody delay, so you have to THINK when to use it to save an ally. Kayle's ult is not about saving people's life by casting it when they're near death. You can use it in every moment of fight to block some damage and get advantage. That makes a delay not really important. Also, invulnerability is simply a Kayle thing. Why take shit from her kit? Go and get some new ideas for your gems-brained support.
Can you send me a link about Kayle changes Are they nerfing Kayle?As a OTP Kayle I can say Kayle has never been this weak specially in early game and does not need any nerfs.With all this mobility kayle lacks tools to survive specially in top lane.Nearly all top lane champs can dive her with jungle while she has no MR scaling so she gets one shotted in mid lane.Now as a OTP Kayle player I know how to survive but that is just because my oppenents dont know how to play against kayle even in low diamond.She should not get any nerfs.
Eeten (EUW)
: Is "Uzaklastirildi" really the same as just "BANNED!" ?
> [{quoted}](name=Eeten,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nEaTEzVe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-12T11:39:48.358+0000) > > Is "Uzaklastirildi" really the same as just "BANNED!" ? Yes it is
Riot Eambo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xplosive3,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nEaTEzVe,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-03-12T11:13:32.864+0000) > > I wrote here as a last resort.I would not do this if these guys got a proper response from staffs in Turkish server.They do not answer or simply say you got a deserved ban even when there is clearly no toxic behaviour in the chat.And I am scared to play any more when I saw this permanent ban because I was banned 14 days 1 month ago or so and after that I started to write nothing in chat.So I would be happy if someone could make the reasoning of this bans clear because I am too scared to play the game again.I do not want to lose my account in diamond Quite often players will complain about their ticket responses not because they were inaccurate - but because they didn't get the answer they were looking for. If tickets are not being responded to correctly that's definitely something we can look into, but if they're being responded to and it's simply not the answer they're looking for - there's little can be done about that. If you can post the ticket numbers of where these issues were looked into via support and they did not explain the issue I will see if I can get someone to take another look - however if you are not writing anything toxic (in pre or post game chat), report calling, being consistently negative in chat, and are adhering to the roles you are assigned during champ select - you have nothing to worry about. The systems will not ban unless you are doing something to warrant it - while the logs are admittedly unclear, there are usually reasons none the less in the background.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nEaTEzVe,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-12T11:18:03.664+0000) > > Quite often players will complain about their ticket responses not because they were inaccurate - but because they didn't get the answer they were looking for. If tickets are not being responded to correctly that's definitely something we can look into, but if they're being responded to and it's simply not the answer they're looking for - there's little can be done about that. > > If you can post the ticket numbers of where these issues were looked into via support and they did not explain the issue I will see if I can get someone to take another look - however if you are not writing anything toxic (in pre or post game chat), report calling, being consistently negative in chat, and are adhering to the roles you are assigned during champ select - you have nothing to worry about. The systems will not ban unless you are doing something to warrant it - while the logs are admittedly unclear, there are usually reasons none the less in the background. I really appreciate your help.But as you say logs are admittedly unclear.And I trust this guy who said he did not write anything in chat after he got banned for 14 days which is the exact same thing I do in there.Now he got banned for saying nothing according to that report and I think it is safe to say that I and many others will not play this game anymore until this case is solved.Again I appreciate your help thanks
Riot Eambo (EUNE)
: Hi Xplosive3, I would advise contacting the Turkish support team regarding this - every server is tweaked individually and Turkey quite often have unique features (IE: Hextech crafting) compared to other servers. At a guess, this suspension was due to the anti-trolling mechanisms designed around new champion select and role selection. I can't say for sure, but the support team should be able to clarify this over on TR's side.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nEaTEzVe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-12T11:05:13.773+0000) > > Hi Xplosive3, > > I would advise contacting the Turkish support team regarding this - every server is tweaked individually and Turkey quite often have unique features (IE: Hextech crafting) compared to other servers. > > At a guess, this suspension was due to the anti-trolling mechanisms designed around new champion select and role selection. I can't say for sure, but the support team should be able to clarify this over on TR's side. I wrote here as a last resort.I would not do this if these guys got a proper response from staffs in Turkish server.They do not answer or simply say you got a deserved ban even when there is clearly no toxic behaviour in the chat.And I am scared to play any more when I saw this permanent ban because I was banned 14 days 1 month ago or so and after that I started to write nothing in chat.So I would be happy if someone could make the reasoning of this bans clear because I am too scared to play the game again.I do not want to lose my account in diamond
  Rioter Comments
Viavarian (EUW)
: Nevertheless, the number can't be right. Like so many other numbers, it was likely taken from the old tribunal where toxicity permabans essentially did not happen. Other numbers being thrown around stem from the old chat restriction system - none of them are valid today. 0.006% of the ~8 million accounts that have been active in the last few months on EUW would be around 500 players. Not very likely, is it? You can probably find more threads complaining about permabans on the forums and I imagine most people won't embarrass themselves by making a thread about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=onVlikTL,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-26T15:41:03.499+0000) > > Nevertheless, the number can't be right. Like so many other numbers, it was likely taken from the old tribunal where toxicity permabans essentially did not happen. Other numbers being thrown around stem from the old chat restriction system - none of them are valid today. > > 0.006% of the ~8 million accounts that have been active in the last few months on EUW would be around 500 players. Not very likely, is it? You can probably find more threads complaining about permabans on the forums and I imagine most people won't embarrass themselves by making a thread about it. I wrote a thread about how RIOT lies about this in here . http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/mtFwKlJm-the-real-percentage-of-players-that-are-banned-by-the-system
Neonchan (EUW)
: "Ok guys,seems like we have a problem.I like that you are posting answers but it has nothing to do with what I stated in this post.There are two problems actually and one is stated in here.RITO lies to all of his players with this ban percentage thing.I explained how they do it." Actually you said that it's possible to lie(not really a huge secret tbh) and from this you concluded that they are lying because it's possible. That's not how proof works at all
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mtFwKlJm,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2016-02-29T09:43:37.445+0000) > > "Ok guys,seems like we have a problem.I like that you are posting answers but it has nothing to do with what I stated in this post.There are two problems actually and one is stated in here.RITO lies to all of his players with this ban percentage thing.I explained how they do it." > > Actually you said that it's possible to lie(not really a huge secret tbh) and from this you concluded that they are lying because it's possible. That's not how proof works at all Ok I am repeating myself again. ''The percentage should be taken considering the players who were playing after this system came out.I am pretty sure that this number takes account all the people who were registered in game from day 1.Most of them dont even play the game anymore which reduces the percentage by A LOT.To get a correct percentage your sample size should be at least ''played 50 matches'' after this system came out since you need to play at least around 50 matches to get banned permanently.'' What RIOT does is include all players who are registered and not playing this game starting from day 1.A lot of bots,smurfs,guys who left the game long ago,guys whoh did not even play 10 matches since this system came out,guys who are 10-15 level and never played ranked are included.This system hurts the guys who plays ranked.So sample size MUST BE the ones who played at least 40 ranked match after this system came.2-3 months later you wont be able to find a match in ranked before 30 min at best.And wanting someone to report 4 premades because of badmouthing you IS NOT a negative attitude specially if you are stuck with them for 30 minutes and waited 35 minutes to play with them.Lets wait 3 months and we will see threads crying about queue times.
kauketsu (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mtFwKlJm,comment-id=000100000000000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T18:44:53.266+0000) > > 1) It wouldn't be possible for them to do so. The raw data that their systems collects is provided to 3rd party research facilities, and universities, who do their own research independent from Riot. If Riot was lying about what their systems are capable of, it would be noticed by these 3rd parties. > > The 3rd parties aren't paid by Riot to give them a positive result; they operate independently. > > Nobody has been able to produce evidence to suggest that their systems are flawed, and I've read many people who have attempted, but they always base it on bogus evidence. > > 2) Same answer as above; the numbers are confirmed by independent 3rd parties. > > 3) I don't know who RLK BAS is, so I can't comment that. > > If your friend was banned for toxic behaviour, then he was provided with a chat log. Can I see this log? The amount of permabans from total player base might be just that small as under 1% But when we count smurf accounts and inactive players, the number goes higher. And now we can count the amount of people who break rules, which is pretty mutch everyone who talks because allmost anything can be found negative.
> [{quoted}](name=kauketsu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mtFwKlJm,comment-id=0001000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T18:49:39.076+0000) > > The amount of permabans from total player base might be just that small as under 1% > > But when we count smurf accounts and inactive players, the number goes higher. > > And now we can count the amount of people who break rules, which is pretty mutch everyone who talks because allmost anything can be found negative. Seems like he still did not read my initial post or he is a riot guy in disguise.I cant find any other logical explanation.By the way here is RLK BAS and his screenshot. > [{quoted}](name=RLK bas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mtFwKlJm,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-02-28T15:04:44.389+0000) > > Simple to prove their system is bullshit : > > https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-0/s552x414/12734029_477443012441944_3667648171667593470_n.jpg?oh=598ea5823217778a752f3998f3008d50&oe=572C2A73 > > https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12717319_477451779107734_4182360456327415770_n.jpg?oh=d3d57a8a317d95137217100a3a27576a&oe=572D1AE9 > > And there is a lot of ban for same stuffs. There is no analyzing from Riot, they simply doesn't care and pretend to ban for reasons
: @RIOT. How big is actually the player base ?
They will never do something like that.I exposed them and I think thats one of the reasons you decided to open this thread.At least they are not in full dictatorship mode yet considering they did not delete my post.Your idea is good and to be more detailed it should be made separately in each server between the players who played more than 40-50 ranked games considering it is the minimum amount of match to get permanent banned.Lets be honest ,report count in ranked is 9999999999999x more than report count in normals.By the way there is the link to my thread http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/mtFwKlJm-the-real-percentage-of-players-that-are-banned-by-the-system?show=flat
Hansiman (EUNE)
: This isn't the account I play ranked on. =/
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mtFwKlJm,comment-id=0001000000000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T18:03:22.143+0000) > > This isn't the account I play ranked on. =/ 1 people is 1 people so I will try to make you understand.Please answer this questions. 1)Do you agree the fact that RIOT intentionally lies about the percentage to make people believe that their flawed system is good? 2)If you dont why does RIOT intentionally lies about the percentage? 3)Do you think people like RLK BAS deserves a perma ban for that action?Even worse my friend got banned for writing ss.Just ss and one-shot.And a riot guy says that yes it was a deserved ban.Do you think this system works correctly?Do you know what Riot guys says when you get banned by writing ss?They say system banned you for a match x days ago where x is bigger than 14 which is again a BIG LIE. So why does RIOT keep telling lies?I loved this game and played ranked from season 2.I was bronze 5 in s2 but now I ve diamond/master acc in a lot of region.I love league but this new system is ruining it.So please tell me.Why does RIOT tell lies non-stop? Some may think people hate RIOT because they got banned.But I am trying to raise a public awareness.This system together with if you enter solo q in ranked you will be in same team with 4 premades will bring the end of LOL.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Ofcourse I encounter people that start to get a bit negative, but I still wouldn't outright call them toxic. I find that by communicating to them in a non-negative manner, they usually shift their attitude. Some people get frustrated because they're losing their lane, and start getting negative of that. If one starts being rude to them when they're already frustrated, they're likely to burst. It doesn't take much to encourage them. It takes so little to do so much.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mtFwKlJm,comment-id=00010000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T17:55:30.611+0000) > > Ofcourse I encounter people that start to get a bit negative, but I still wouldn't outright call them toxic. I find that by communicating to them in a non-negative manner, they usually shift their attitude. > > Some people get frustrated because they're losing their lane, and start getting negative of that. If one starts being rude to them when they're already frustrated, they're likely to burst. It doesn't take much to encourage them. It takes so little to do so much. I am sorry but you are not a good example.You dont have any ranked matches.Community acts like garbage in ranked because they get mad when they feed/lose etc.They report/flame others for stupid reasons in ranked matches.Not in normal matches.
Xplosive3 (EUW)
: The REAL Percentage of Players That Are Banned By The System.
I will gladly send it to you if you know Turkish.That account got banned for report calling for one time.But for 319231912399th time I will say that this is not the issue.Soon (2-3 months at most)this game will lose at least %25-30 of their ranked players and again they will inform you like only %0.000000x is banned etc.And you will wait for 30-40 minutes even in plat or gold .The players you will play with ignore you and ignore the chat for all game long since they are scared from getting a permanent ban.(Thats what I am doing on my other account at the moment because if things like ss or one-shot are passive-aggresive chat then I have a problem.)You are welcome to support this system and think Riot is honest with you about their statistics.But facts are facts and I explained them with simple sentences.By the way do you honestly think a BOT can ban people fairly in a 10 people game?Even google cannot write a bot like that.
Sirrkas (EUW)
: >we are punished by stupid rules that are from annie wonderland >only a pure idiot would believe people follow such a rule as negative attitude. You get punished by rules, the community choose. Also I don´t know, why you think negative attitude is ok and follow it. Wouldn´t that mean, you just insulted yourself?
> [{quoted}](name=Sirrkas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mtFwKlJm,comment-id=00010000000000000001000000010001,timestamp=2016-02-28T12:23:15.530+0000) > > You get punished by rules, the community choose. > > Also I don´t know, why you think negative attitude is ok and follow it. Wouldn´t that mean, you just insulted yourself? Once again,saying 1 hit ko in your team when you just one shot a Kata or wanting enemy team to report 4 premades who bad mouths you all game long is not negative attitude.
kauketsu (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mtFwKlJm,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-02-28T10:20:08.149+0000) > > Which is most likely correct, since we're all human. But we're not being punished for having human errors; we're being punished if we're consistently displaying an unacceptable behaviour towards others. There's a big difference here. > > The average player will step over the line at some point, but we're talking about 1 - 2% of their games. While a person that risks punishments, are being negative in maybe 50% of their games. You simply can't compare the average player to the ones that behave so poorly that it warrants a punishment. > --- > > Riot isn't enforcing us to be super positive, and I don't see why people against this system keep claiming that. All you have to do is be neutral; don't be a jerk towards others, and you'll never be punished. we are punished by stupid rules that are from annie wonderland only a pure idiot would believe people follow such a rule as negative attitude.
Loool.The comment I put in her was removed by Riot because my content violated the universal rules bla bla.I just wrote that because of Riots dynamic queue and 4 friends can play ranked and bad mouth the solo player for 30 minutes and solo player cannot say report this guys they badmouthed me to enemy team(else he gets banned).I am a solo player who only plays ranked in diamond so my wait time is like 20-40 minutes and I usually get 4 premades in my team.This account was banned long ago for right reasons but my account in TR got banned for 14 days because of this incident and I am scared to even write a single thing to chat since I saw a friend got banned because of saying one-shot and ss. In short I wait 30 min for a ranked match,then I am stuck with 4 premades who bad mouths me for 30 min which is 1 hour at total.So I inform the enemy team about the situation in my team for JUST ONE TIME and I get banned because I was passive aggresive.Then I sent a ticket about this to a Riot guy and he says ban is well deserved.So my 65 minute is spent in this match and I am guilty or someone else is guilty because he wanted enemy team to report 4 premades.Doesnt it look like you need to be from annie wonderland to avoid the ban? The funny thing is in Turkish server some champions say some lines in game which should not be used in chat or else you will get banned.Even in english.Master yi's taunt is something like : Your skills are inferior .So we should ban Master yi from game since he is being aggresive.And this one is from Olaf: "I'm OP? Your mom is OP." The one who is saying this a champion which is created by this very game.
Rioter Comments
Lsayu (EUNE)
: THERE IS! Banning system is like a three strike system. Three strikes and you're out (perma-banned). One strike - 10 chat penalty. Two strikes - 14 day ban. Three strikes - perma. So you're on the verge of a permaban. After three months your "score" decreases by 1. But that's after 3 months of playing and behaving **good**. So not chatting doesn't help. You need to really prove that you're able to stay neutral/positive in a team environment. So no stuff like sarcastic gg, no omgs, no why's, no report ANYONE, no noob X, no stfu. Type **neutral** things. Don't try to *teach* people. Go to [this page](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201898070-My-Account-is-Suspended) to see what's kind of permitted and what's not. To there **is** a way. You just have to try harder. Don't blame your typing on other's people behavior. Think of what you'll do in the street if some drunk yelled at you. That's right. You'll walk away and think "what a drunk" but you probably won't say anything back. Don't let people provoke you. Otherwise. Perma. Number of reports doesn't matter. If someone reports you and you didn't say anything negative it JUST DOESN'T COUNT.
So if I never play for 3 months will my score decrease by 1?I played one match but I am scared to do more and will there be a notification which states that my score is decreased
: Last thing I say. You if you get provoked to be toxic, ignore and mute, shouldn't be that difficult, as only 0.006% of all the players gets permabanned.
I am sorry but thats a BIG lie.The percentage should be taken considering the players who were playing after this system came out.I am pretty sure that this number takes account all the people who were registered in game from day 1.Most of them dont even play the game anymore which reduces the percentage by A LOT.To get a correct percentage your sample size should be at least ''played 60-70 matches'' after this system came out. Also even a freshman computer science student can make the bot give wrong info about the percentage.Stop believing everything that is said by Rito.They are not true.
Riddarn (EUNE)
: The first one is true. You could also get away with only posting genuinely positive things. Or even neutral things, like team strategy for the game. Just avoid ALL kinds of negativity whatsoever. The second one I don't know. I don't think so though.
Well I dont think you can get away with only postng geniunely positive or neutral things.Because believe it or not(I wont send it since it was in Turkish server in turkish language)the things I wrote in that match were, Why are you swearing to me?,Am I saying bad words to you? and asking enemy team to report them because they trolled the game while I was trying to carry 3 v 5.(they sold all of their items after they feed the enemy team and started shittalking).Anyway my point is not asking from Riot to remove the chat ban which I did not deserve because I know they wont.I sent a ticket about this and a Riot guy told me I was passive-aggresive for wanting enemy team to report these two and I totally deserved the ban. Thats why I believe writing things will get me banned.Are you sure that I wont get banned if I dont write anything?Can you send me a link which states this.By the way thanks for your respond
Rioter Comments
: >**1. Next Ban will be Perma?** As you might have noticed, the severity of punishments increases. 1. **10 games Chat Restriction** - **25 games Chat Restriction** - **14 day ban** - **permanent ban** However, if you manage to only show neutral or positive behavior for three months, your punishment level will decrease. Meaning, if you get punished in May, you will get another two week ban. > **2. Even if i go 0-6-1 for Reasons like extreme Babysit [...]** You cannot get banned for having a bad game, even if it's one of those 0/10 games... The Feeder Buster analyses more data than just the K/D/A > **3. If i do not write anything at all and get reports for X can i get banned?** No, even if you get hundreds of reports, if you don't break the rules, you don't get punished. Reports only start an investigation, one report is already enough to do that. If the system does not find anything toxic, you will not be punished.
If I play only once in each month(to prevent elo decay) after 3 months will I get notified that my tier is dropped by one stage?So I am banned for 14 days after my ban is over lets say today.I play 3 matches only till 15.5.2016.In that day will I get informed that my punishment count is dropped by one tier or is it automatic?
YukaniEU (EUW)
: Well its simple don't use the chat, riot doesn't give a crap if you are a elo boosted bronzer that playing in gold/plat. They only care about is the ones flaming. Now i myself thing that this is really fucking retarded and that they should smack the ban hammer on the ones that are so bad that they make you flame them rather then going after the flamers. If you start banning the baddies that feeds trolls and go afk you you will see that there will be A LOT less flaming, the only ones that should be banned for flaming are the ones that are flaming because they them self are playing like shit.
Thanks for the answer.Are you sure that they only ban according to chat logs?In my logic If I write nothing to chat when my team wants me to write something I should get banned because I refused to communicate with team.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Why would it? Your bans will follow you no matter where you go, its not like your criminal record vanishes if you move to a different country :P
Actually it vanishes for some countries :D . My main purpose of asking this question was because of a friend in Turkish server who got banned without saying any bad word and I am scared that it might happen to me as well considering the punishment he got.
Rioter Comments
Huehashas (EUW)
: Im pretty sure your account status improves with time. I was suspended for 14 days as well and after that I havent flamed and stuff. A while after a popup occured in the client that my account status was improved. Dont know though, this is just personal experience
Do you mean something like 3 months by using "a while after"?
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings! Good Job! Really glad to hear that you have improved your behaviour, and are having success with it aswell :=) To answer your Question: If you manage to go 3 months without any further punishment (AND not misbehaving,even if it doesn't lead to a punishment, in that time!), your standing improves by 1 tier again. Meaning, if in your current situation (you are at tier 2 out of 4), you play 3 months without punishment, you will drop to tier 1 out of 4 again, and so on. To get to 0 it would take you 6 months of no punishments :) If after 3 months, you do indeed slip and get a punishment, it would be the appropriate next tier again. So, now you are at 2/4, you play 3 months without incident, and drop to 1/4, but then you slip and get punished, you would get the 2/4 punishment again. This obviously has its limits, and severe violations are not unlikely to "skip" a tier, meaning if your violation is a severe enough one, you'd be likely to get banned anyways. Does that clear things up for you?
Yeah it does.Thanks for the information.By the way how did you learn that stuff?I could not find any info about the thing you wrote
Rioter Comments
: Btw how does guinsoos interact with kayle, does it take 4 autos to proc normally and 8 when you've cast E?
What you are thinking is true.But think it as this way.Each time you hit with E you gain 1 stack.Each time you hit without e you gain 2 stacks.For example 3 hits without E plus 2 hits with E makes 8 stack
: The immobile mages are getting a juggernaut update, and while kayle isn't an immobile mage and riot said she is being left alone riot have said that some of the new items could benefit her. So wait till they happen until after the update to see how she is doing after that.
Do you know when will this be live?Or can you inform me where you did get this info?Thanks in advance
: Nooooo don't buff kayle she's strong as fuck. Complete rework is needed, her kit is too troll, the fact that rylais procs on her autos from her E is toxic as fuck, not to mention the damage output..
I forgot to mention rylai in positive things.Thanks for reminding
Rara K1 (EUNE)
: Guinsoo on Kayle? No wonder why you loose..
I did not write this because I lose.I ve a really good amount of win rate with Kayle which is natural considering how much I played her.Also I assume you dont know anything about guinsoo and Kayle because of your comment.
Rioter Comments
MAestRIO (EUW)
: One question. If you are Diamond in Turkey, and you move your account, are you automatically placed in European Diamond? Because I am guessing, due to the amount of players, the level per rank is relatively lower than the same rank in EUW. Anyway, about toxicity. I don't play ranked usually, but in the last weeks of this season I thought I'd give it a try. And I expected it to be more toxic. However, I played pretty good, and the amount of wins was a lot higher than the losses, so that's probably a reason. Besides luck and win chances, it really depends on the player itself. For example my teamspeak friends who play League with me. Some are always friendly, fill everytime, when they get salty they keep in to themselves. Some get in arguments in pregame chat, complain about the first misplay of their teammate, expect ganks always when they ping, blame teammates for own mistakes,...
Normally,what I think happens is if a diamond 5 changes server to euw he will stat Plat 5.This is what I think will happen because my plat 5 friend got placed on gold 5 and I dont think you can be any higher than plat1 even if you are master/challenger.So your intuition is correct
Rioter Comments

Xplosive3

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion