voidsyy (EUW)
: trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=voidsyy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pEyTEj6O,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-10T05:30:24.144+0000) > > i got toxic having these trolls continuesly game after game . You havent met a real troll yet. And you make a real troll look really bad.
: It's justifiable. There are way better picks and Teemo, as a champion doesn't bring much to the team. Everyone playing ranked knows this, if you don't, then you're someone I don't want in my team.
Teemo isnt the problem. You are.
: Replying is the only way to release the negative energy. When you don't reply and mute, you just keep thinking about it afterwards. However, when you reply, it's instant satisfaction and peace of mind afterwards. I have personally experienced it. And no, stress balls are useless. Regarding the coding part, it's on Riot. They make billions, they should be able to hire someone smart to do the job and figure it out. Maybe hire more people that look into what happened in chat instead of getting a bot to look into the words.
Being negative or positive is just as much a choice as desiding to play a game. You should learn to control it, and not let it control you
: Very rarely I get that popup saying that the player I reported got punished. But it's VERY rarely. That's how I know. And why isn't the endscreen monitored? It's too late now to get that on a screenshot.
Its monitored. Pre-game, game and post-game chat is logged.
Büqæÿ (EUNE)
: kinda bs if you ask me!
: 0 advice. Just offending my personality. I cant reflect my worse on others if others show way more verbal and some times vulgar behavior. My biggest sin is not being 24/7 happy and writing only positive words, which would be actual hypocrisy if I did.
If you feel offended on your personality, its on you. Keep telling yourself others are the problem. Have fun with your next ban. Im done here
: I'll gladly accept advice. But first someone needs to give it.
I already gave you an advice, but you refused to check up on it. Like you argue with everybody here trying to get you to understand some quite simple things in life. Which will help you in game. Long live hypocrisy. You sir, is projecting your worst onto others. Open your eyes, pls.
3rikso (EUW)
: League of Legends is dying.
: I defend and try to teach . You google this instead.
Teaching and preaching isnt the same, just so you know. Failed logics. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Yes it is. You known what the term flaming comes from right? If someone else starts it and I defend myself from it then I dont flame, but express a human emotion.
You are not defending your self. You are retaliating. Thats a completely different action. Look up those 2 words on google, ty
: I did report them. In support as well. You can see my last game and see who I talk about so you can know to instant mute, the very least if you see em :p and the "" in my chat log is quoting them.
> [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TO9guy9d,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-04T01:00:22.275+0000) > >You can see my last game and see who I talk about so you can know to instant mute, the very least if you see em :p Maybe you should have followed your own advice.
Reichs (EUNE)
: Yeah it's bad but worth 14 days and destroying honor completely? Nope. Riot has just decided that it's a triggerword but my friend didn't know this.
: Is this really that toxic?
All your explanations doesnt make it better. All your %%% are filtered for a reason. Im guessing you hit the no-tolerance words a few times. You are retaliating, not defending. In short: Yes, you are toxic.
k4for (EUNE)
: Want longer games RIOT GAMES? Scale rewards with timing!
Well. In 2 out of 3 games i get those: "ITS LOST. WE CANT WIN! FF!". Problem is. 50% of those games i win anyway. People give up too easy. They dont even try. But seriously. Whats the point in making several threads about this topic? [my-loser-opponents-keep-surrendering-at-15th-minute-of-the-game](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/l2EtuArO-my-loser-opponents-keep-surrendering-at-15th-minute-of-the-game)
Smerk (EUW)
: Because players already ban picks that they don't like, votekick will give them even more power to screw their teammates.
Yeah. I cant Pre-Pick teemo fx. He will be banned by my own team then.
Cwendir (EUW)
: Banned for no reason ( I have the chat logs)
I would hate to get you on my team in a game. Constantly throwing around negative comments will only make sure you and everyone reading will tilt hard.
Psγcho (EUW)
: Banning system
Chatlogs, or it will all be like discussing a fantasy
taradda (EUW)
: lmao this has nothing to do with pride. If someone clearly trolls in my games, or something i am gonna call them for that. I dont say stuff like "i %%%% ur mom", , or "hope u kill ur self" or anything like that, that's just dumb. I just make them realize their %%%%ing trash and mock their season ranks and that they've played the game for long time and are still shit. I do that only to trolls or to ppl that rly deserves it to make them understand they are just shit.
.. **[Trolling Match History](https://imgur.com/a/ZHtG968)** I think when you feel the need to call other people thrash, look in the mirror.. People tend to project their worst sides unto others, in order to justify their failed behaviour. Just sayin' Maybe you should reconsider your attitude, and get clean instead of bashing others, when you clearly cant restrain yourself.
: it helped, in game 1 they stoped inting, and i clutched the game, so yeah it does help sometimes
You clearly have a lot to learn in life still.
: I understand what you're saying, and you're right it isn't as cut and dry for when trying to detect trolls. However you can see from the chat logs provided that I did clearly ask him to focus more on counter jungling, and he still decided to just be petty and troll the entire time. I'm all for people doing stuff non-meta but only if they're still trying to win, but this guy clearly just didn't care about the outcome of the game and still continued to ridicule me for the remaining duration of the game, which imo is an evident display of trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi I am sad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cEWptcpQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-31T12:27:41.306+0000) > > I did clearly ask him to focus more on counter jungling You got a funny way of "asking". Looks more like you went full ****** instead Hi I am sad: jg Hi I am sad: take tp or ignite ekko Hi I am sad: idiot Ever considered you triggered Ekko into trolling you? You like to look at reasons for being toxic. Why not the other way around? Calling others an idiot will never do any good to anyone. And definatly not you.
: they fking int, what do u want me to do? watch the world burn? lose my rank? %%%%ing hell
You really think it helps flaming your team and toxicity put you in a better position to win your game?
: Random reports don't matter you say? I'd appreciate if a red took a look at this thread...
k. y- s means kiss in Danish. Its unfair i cant say that in a game!! Oh, the irony
: Well i didnt know about account sharing i read all rules but didnt know about account sharing
You obviously DIDNT read all rules. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Reichs (EUNE)
: Add option to votekick/bann troll from your team
I would find myself being votekicked in 8 out of 10 games then since i dont play meta champs.
: Permanetly banned
I think your "cousin" plays on a lot of accounts.
: Quality post tho :D
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Why are you being such an asshole? It's an isolated incidient he's complaining about where his team were incapable of playing the game to the standard of the rank due to connection issues. Just acting to play into your name or what?
If you think im an asshole, you seriously got issues.
: I'm not 5 i dont act like 5 and i know how it feels to lose an important game for you because your team was bad. Just imagine the hell i have to go throught here in plat 1 trying to get to diamond got demoted to plat 2 4 times but i have gotten back up each time because of a lucky 5-10 game win streak
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Changes to the current leaverbuster system?
I dont really know the penalty for leaving, since i only tried it once (Computer crash) and i only got a warning message in client.
: I might have said K . Y . S which is censored for some reason, short for keep yourself safe. I know it can be used as an insult though but that's not what I meant.
> [{quoted}](name=Augustin L,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sR7QJmEW,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-29T14:53:56.450+0000) > > I might have said K . Y . S which is censored for some reason, short for keep yourself safe. I know it can be used as an insult though but that's not what I meant. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Do Yasuo mains really think that this is a 1v1 game?
LoveTaps (EUW)
: I was just saying that this game was just a mess.. and I dont like it when i've finally hit promo's I get games like these which ruins my chance to get back to gold.. And look if the players were just not good but were really trying to win I would never complain.. but if I loose because of some guy who likes deranking and 2 players with 1k ping I just tilt because there was nothing I could do to win that game..
Yeah, well. Like every other player. You would be challenger if you didnt get such teammates, right? These things happen. Nothing you can really do about it. It sucks, but if you are worthy, you will climb. Trust me.
: I've been banned more than 3 times. I'm not lying. I don't think I have been chat banned on this account.
So, what you are saying is: "You've been suspended 3 times and you kept acting like a jerk and kept on flaming"? Fully deserved.
: Disable Chat
> [{quoted}](name=sotisiaw,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jnA9n35u,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-29T12:47:47.654+0000) > > ​AND i even dont want to read the (excuse me) bullshit some people are talking in champselect or endscreen. > 1.: Dont read Pre-Game-Chat 2: Mute In-Game-Chat 3: Dont read Post-Game-Chat 4: ??? 5: Profit!
: Stop playing the good guy saying all the same bullshit like git good or its your fault. He was playing with 2 people that lagged like hell and a trolling jax that refused to help him and they were all fed. What would you do? Let me guess. Forget about it and move to the next one. Games like that are tilting and are hard to forget atleast try to motivate him or something jesus
I gave him a simple advice. An advice which will have a huge impact on your games. Stop expecting others to think like you = Less mistakes are made. And both of you act like 5 year olds being butthurt. You should both stop reading shiat into my comments.
LoveTaps (EUW)
: r u telling me its possible to win a 2 vs 5 vs people of mostly the same skill level? wait let me rephrase that.. it was a 2 vs 8 cuz the laggers just had to much lag to do anything and the troller well he was litterally trolling so the enemies got fed and I couldn't do shit about it man.. thats just stupid :(
So. Tell me. Where do you read all this in my comment? Ohh, you didnt? So you are trolling? Thats just pathetic
LoveTaps (EUW)
: I just got the worst ranked game ever.
The one person you can expect to do something, is you. If you are good enough to climb, you will hit promo's again and succed.
: its funny that your trying to flame me about flaming xD
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: how was i flaming that much i deserved a 14 day suspension the worst ting i called them was big brain and i wasnt the only one and why do you care so much ?
Dont ask questions and act like a 5 year old when answered. "Im not!", "They started", "I only said one bad thing!" "Why do you care?!" Buuhuuu. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Wet (EUNE)
: leaver buster mistake
And leaverbuster doesnt give out a penalty for leaving only 1 game.
: i wasnt using attitude i was just saying how i ve never had a chat ban or any other type ban and how it was a good 4 days ago it happened
Couldnt care less. Have fun with your next penalty.
: didnt exactly flame i pointed out there score and told them to go top and deal with the laners they inted
So, you are flaming. You can argue all you want, but thats the common problem with people getting punished. You need to accept the fact, that you were flaming and you got punished.
: it should have been a chat ban though if anything plus that game happened 4 days ago i thought that would be a bit late
Fix your attitude. You dont get an instant penalty always. I would report you aswell if you were on my team, or on enemy team for that matter.
QWQWEQ (EUW)
: proper spamming it for no reason so i said it too when i killed him back
Which means, you set yourself up for a penalty :) "He started!" isnt a reason to retaliate. You fcked up {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: 1) yes, because they say at the start of the match. And even in-game. 2) I never said I am loosing my games because of smurfs. I just mentioned one problem which is with smurfs. And yes, 100% I believe that playing with good player is healthy to improve your knowledge. No doubts. I just said I am tired. (of continuous learning? *laughs*) 3)You and I both know reporting about something will do little, so I just try to take it positively and move on. And again, this post was not a complain, just some thoughts and frustration. XD
Im a challenger smurf. Wanna duo? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
kriegnes (EUW)
: so whats the point of this discussion? "some people get hurt by it a lot and they are unable to ignore it" poor little guy :(( well i am unable to ignore that i again deranked because i lost 2 games immidiatly after upranking just because some people play like trolls so dont be a whiney %%%%%, use the report button and live on with your life
> [{quoted}](name=kriegnes,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=F6ka3ZiG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-22T23:04:22.625+0000) > > so whats the point of this discussion? > "some people get hurt by it a lot and they are unable to ignore it" > poor little guy :(( > well i am unable to ignore that i again deranked because i lost 2 games immidiatly after upranking just because some people play like trolls so dont be a whiney %%%%%, use the report button and live on with your life So, a troll is someone not playing the way you want them to?
Hydnoras (EUW)
: No? From experience. I got a 10 game chat restriction, played for almost 4 weeks and got 10 games chat restriction again. This season. Then i got a 10 games chat restriction after 6 weeks again. I haven't had a 25 games chat restriction yet but 3 10 game chat restrictions.
I want to be just like you, when i grow up{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5k3MLH2z,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T18:57:12.412+0000) > > I recommend you take the proof given to you instead of willfully ignoring it. Again, read up on how to formulate proofs. What you've mostly done in the beginning is using _petitio principii_, which can hardly be considered a valid argument. But you've committed other fallacies as well, so I'll leave it at that you didn't formulate a valid proof to your claim, that leaving is "certainly more toxic than flaming". Good day.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5k3MLH2z,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T17:54:54.532+0000) > > Toxicity is an act which negatively impacts a game in an intentional way. Not your feelings. > [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5k3MLH2z,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T18:19:51.654+0000) > > I can agree with that. Flaming does that. So why are you even arguing this? You agree on what toxicity is, but choose to ignore simple logics. Having a leaver is negatively impacting a game in such way that chances are 40/50 + the negative impact it has on the rest of the team. Its worse than a flamer. The flamer can be muted and the game would still be winnable and chances may still be 50/50. You cant force the leaver to play, can you?
JustClone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yz6TBrb8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-25T14:43:24.192+0000) > > Reply from Ashe: Let me play how I want you #### #### #### with all your #### in the ####, darling. :* Wont lie to you. This will happen. A LOT :)
Hydnoras (EUW)
: You can't check your punishment level. However, my punishment levels reset in less than a month for the first punishment level. So in your case, you can expect 2 months (most likely less). However, that does require active game play. Your punishment levels do not reset if you don't play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6hc54kXb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-25T18:00:12.746+0000) > > However, my punishment levels reset in less than a month for the first punishment level. And you pulled that information straight from your arse?
Show more

YouSeeMeTr0lling

Level 71 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion