Fabel06 (EUW)
: Lost the promo for G1 because I could not ban, I hope to be compensated
u never do, in season3 it was a running meme how near the end of the season the euw servers kept crashing, ruining games for thousands. People (incl me) had video vods of this happening, live streaming diamond promos where 4 people DC at the start of the game. There was never any compensation. Funnily enough KR and NA had multiple occasions of compensations with free skins.
: Real Solo Q
This has been discussed plenty of times. So here is the problem: If you separate soloQ from duoQ, majority of players will choose soloQ. This leads to duoQ not having enough players. DuoQ's need solos to fill up a full team. But who in their right mind wouldnt care about MMR %%%% ups that riot does with premades if they had the choice? Noone. Separating would cause duoQ to die out, and all the people that have friends boosting or buying boosts would cry about it Im very much in favor of doing this but the majority of players = silver/bronze = bad, like to play duo. Majority of players that understand how the MMR system works and how premading causes incredible awkward games with unfair teams will avoid doing so unless their partner is significantly better.
: Of course it is my assumption. And "other people dodge" is just what you claim. No more than that. We both don't have any solid proof. So it is my assumptions against your claims. I don't see any reason to assume anything but bullying in case you mark autofilled person for everyone to see. And things you say --- "...toxic behavior doesnt inhibit people..." --- "...NO pressure creates this problem..." --- support my belief. As well as dodge math.
other people dodging because of autofilled is not an assumption, it is fact. There are many people that look up their teammates in champ select through op gg and many streamers and high elo players recommend doing this. Fact =/= assumption. The complaints about autofilled players not caring and ruin games is also not an assumption, it is a fact that people complain massively about on the forums, reddit and elsewhere. Not caring and ruin games by picking random champions for example, Draven support, leading to dodges. Its your assumptions against my facts not claims. You dont see any reason to assume anything but bullying because thats all you want to see. I do not claim that the system will not have any bullying whatsoever, but i am saying is that this bullying you are describing that is based on "autofilled" is small and already exists, hence i will neither get smaller or bigger. People know who is autofilled and who isnt when they take ranked seriously and look up players in rush on op gg. My option just lessens the burden for players that cba to do so in every ranked game they play. (champselect) In addition the "net positive" im talking about,is well.. we call it net positive for a reason, and the reasons i have stated. Its like me saying that ice cream tastes good and more people should try it , and you calling for diabetes. Yea well yes u can get diabetes but what the %%%%?
: You made me go and check what SJW is. Actually... now you said it all. > First and foremost toxic behavior doesnt inhibit people from climbing > People dodge more = less toxic games > people that get autofilled dont give 2fcks and ruin games, its the fact of NO pressure that creates this problem. You believe that being an ass with those autofilled is going to help you climb faster. What you don't understand, is that you can't make people do anything in an online game. You simply can't apply presssure where you want it. You have no lever for that. All you can, actually, is either help people do what they already want to do... or ruin their experience. That is all. Try the opposite thing, bro. I tried both and I prefer to be helpful and understanfding person wherever it may help. It won't stop me from dodging a match that looks bad already on pick, mind you. And it won't stop me from muting a person whenever I see fit. And other rude things like leaving a bad ADC when I can help a good Ekko on mid. But being helpful pays off. PS: excuse me, but I don't believe a word of those "I will dodge that is legit". Dodge is LP loss and half-hour wait (which is equal to a match where you neither win nor lose). How many times in a row can you dodge? How many hours are you ready to wait? So I am sorry, but I don't believe *that*.
i had to stop right at the start. Being an ass with autofilled? Again this is your assumption. Letting the system show who is autofilled will give others the opportunity to dodge and offer swaps. Noone likes to be autofilled by definition. Thats why u have primary and secondary. If other people will dodge or offer a swap this is a net-positive. And its not like its hidden who is autofilled, any moron with internet can look up people on op.gg pre or post game. So the "thing" you are worrying about already exists and Will NOT get bigger by implementing this. I
: >ok i rephrase. My thread is for anyone that isnt in bronze5 with negative 50% winratio. Oh, I am not allowed an opinion because of my rank. Sorry, I didn't know that was a thing on here. >people that actually try and not get butthurt so badly over a topic that simply tries to enforce communication. Hmm...you were sounding like the butthurt one because you don't like playing with autofilled supports. >I play since season3 Irrelevent to your point, but OK, if it makes you feel superior then go for it. >and never got lower placed than silver2. Congratulations! Do you want a medal...or a chest to pin it on? > So i have no anecdotes as reference for bronze player situations. Again, I am sorry that I am totally irrelevant in your eyes. I will keep my opinions to myself as I am clearly not worthy to comment here. Also, sorry that my comments made you so salty and be forced to pull out the "I am higher rank than you" card. Did you even notice that I agreed with your point. You know, the one that was buried underneath all that bile that you were spewing? I will go away in be pointless...happy now?
you have some serious inferior complex going on here. Fact is that complaints from bronze5 players with negative winratios cannot be taken seriously as everyone in that tier lacks fundamentals of the game. Its like a bronze5 player talking about champion balance and how riven or yasuo are broken beyond belief and must be nerfed. These claims are not taken serious by the majority of people because factually a bronze5 player does neither have the tools nor understanding to properly partake in a serious discussion about these issues.(atleast not without people questioning a lot of the things they say) I am not saying you cannot comment on things because of your rank, but dont be butthurt when someone doesnt take it seriously. Esp when you sit around 40% or lower.
: It's not about politics, it's about social mechanics. What will you achieve by that marking? More pressure on those autofilled (as if it is not enough already, being in the role you do not know very well). Will that help you win? No. This will make it only worse. When you stand out, your every mistake is noticed (and often flamed). This is the same as everyone blames jungler. The same as hatred towards "yasuo mainers" or "bronze vayne". > Anyone that tries hard to seriously climb the ladder doesnt give 2 cents about people Ah! But this is a mistake. If you want to win in a team-based game you *should* give those 2 cents at least. Your team matters. LoL is not about you being able to 1vs5. LoL is about teamwork. And teamwork happens where you balance out your teammates' weaknesses with your own prowess and vice versa.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5HFQETMH,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-05T11:58:24.310+0000) > > It's not about politics, it's about social mechanics. > > What will you achieve by that marking? More pressure on those autofilled (as if it is not enough already, being in the role you do not know very well). Will that help you win? No. This will make it only worse. When you stand out, your every mistake is noticed (and often flamed). This is the same as everyone blames jungler. The same as hatred towards "yasuo mainers" or "bronze vayne". > > Ah! But this is a mistake. If you want to win in a team-based game you *should* give those 2 cents at least. Your team matters. LoL is not about you being able to 1vs5. LoL is about teamwork. And teamwork happens where you balance out your teammates' weaknesses with your own prowess and vice versa. I think this is a false impression you have from the game. First and foremost toxic behavior doesnt inhibit people from climbing as many like to claim. The amount of toxic players in d5 and above is proportionally equal to other tiers if not worse. I explained enough what the marking of autofilled players will achieve so you can read up on that. As your concerns about implied bullying or whatever, that argument to me as just as valid as people sexually identifying with a dishwasher. Ranked is about winning and improving, you go by the highest standards and not lowest ones. You know whats going to happen if this would be implemented? People dodge more = less toxic games People win more = less toxic games More pressure ? what pressure are you talking about? Its the exact opposite, people that get autofilled dont give 2fcks and ruin games, its the fact of NO pressure that creates this problem. feels like writing with a SJW.
: Players who value their teammates, warn them about being not good. they need no fancy mechanics to do that. This is one thing. Another thing is that there're people like me, who get into strong position when autofilled supp. My top champ of all times is Morgana in a support role. Only I prefer solo lanes in ranked because I can do more when I am not fettered by some lame ADC. The problem is you do not want to mark autofilled. What you actually want is to have a warning about people who's gonna play bad. Isn't it so?
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5HFQETMH,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T11:44:27.056+0000) > > Players who value their teammates, warn them about being not good. they need no fancy mechanics to do that. > This is one thing. Another thing is that there're people like me, who get into strong position when autofilled supp. > My top champ of all times is Morgana in a support role. Only I prefer solo lanes in ranked because I can do more when I am not fettered by some lame ADC. > > The problem is you do not want to mark autofilled. What you actually want is to have a warning about people who's gonna play bad. Isn't it so? The thing im suggesting simply enables players to dodge without constantly having to look up people on opgg. They do it anyways, so it would simply make dodging a better thing , and dodging is simply a legit feature of the game and also told by everyone to use. Dodging allows for less grief, less wasted time and lesser toxicity. Next is the option to swap with that player. Im an ADC and top main, that said my support is decent enough since i play for such a long time. I also dont mind playing support, its much preferable than wasting 20-30minutes on a toxic game where the support default loses botlane and it bleeding into the entire map, creating a toxic environment of everyone flaming me as the adc for creating such a situation. As a support i can even work with a potato adc, he just has to farm, i pick my champ according to the matchups, apply pressure so he can farm and ward as best as i can. This gives me a lot better chance tow in the game than sitting as adc with an unwilling or incapable person in the role of support. The option that makes it visible for people to see who is autofilled makes people ASK for swaps instead of the the autofilled person telling everyone how bad he is, wanting a swap.
: No, it wouldn't be. Everyone gets autofilled occasionally. Some people just play the role. Others prefer to make a fuss about it. You'll never notice the first ones and the latter ones will always stand out. If you mark autofilled people, you will antagonize them to everyone else. The reason: people will take all autofilled as troublemakers. Haven't you ever seen "X-men" movies/comics? That is a good (although fictional) example of how demarcatiojn works against community. Autofill doesn't make you a troublemaker. That's what you should understand. Troublemakers mar the idea of autofill. And as for them... it is another story. A story of responsibilities and equality.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5HFQETMH,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-09-05T08:56:42.729+0000) > > No, it wouldn't be. Everyone gets autofilled occasionally. Some people just play the role. Others prefer to make a fuss about it. You'll never notice the first ones and the latter ones will always stand out. > If you mark autofilled people, you will antagonize them to everyone else. The reason: people will take all autofilled as troublemakers. > Haven't you ever seen "X-men" movies/comics? That is a good (although fictional) example of how demarcatiojn works against community. > > Autofill doesn't make you a troublemaker. That's what you should understand. Troublemakers mar the idea of autofill. And as for them... it is another story. A story of responsibilities and equality. this is not about human rights, its about winning and icnreasing the odds of winning. Anyone that tries hard to seriously climb the ladder doesnt give 2 cents about people trying to apply policitics to this. xmen..jesus
: He is an ADC and therefore, by definition, he knows everything about everything and believes that he is the most important person on the team. He can easily swap into the support role because (in his mind) it is so much easier than his role. He gets to choose what champions that the support plays, is allowed to get caught out of position and then blame everyone for (no help/heal/peel/gank etc) when he dies. I actually agree with the idea that we should be able to see who is autofilled but the way that the OP has put his point across is patronising and arrogant. His point that his games are ruined by autofilled supports cuts no ice with me. I have had numerous games ruined by ADC's who can't play the role. But that is the game...some players are good, some of us are bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5HFQETMH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-05T09:02:52.902+0000) > > He is an ADC and therefore, by definition, he knows everything about everything and believes that he is the most important person on the team. > He can easily swap into the support role because (in his mind) it is so much easier than his role. > He gets to choose what champions that the support plays, is allowed to get caught out of position and then blame everyone for (no help/heal/peel/gank etc) when he dies. > > > I actually agree with the idea that we should be able to see who is autofilled but the way that the OP has put his point across is patronising and arrogant. > His point that his games are ruined by autofilled supports cuts no ice with me. I have had numerous games ruined by ADC's who can't play the role. But that is the game...some players are good, some of us are bad. ok i rephrase. My thread is for anyone that isnt in bronze5 with negative 50% winratio. You know? people that actually try and not get butthurt so badly over a topic that simply tries to enforce communication. And you are right, to be fair, nothing actually applies to bronze5 players because tbh i dont know what is going on down there. I play since season3 and never got lower placed than silver2. So i have no anecdotes as reference for bronze player situations.
: So how DO you support mr know-it-all? I mean besides providing vision, setting up cc for your adc and throwing everything at the enemy team when your adc get's caught out.
> [{quoted}](name=codebracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5HFQETMH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-05T08:18:28.971+0000) > > So how DO you support mr know-it-all? > I mean besides providing vision, setting up cc for your adc and throwing everything at the enemy team when your adc get's caught out. can u even read? my thread is about people that dont know how to support get autofilled and forfeit entire botlane by themselves and drag down their team. It is about them simply telling in champselect that they are a deficit and hence people can swap with them increasing their chances for success. edit: i really dont see the problem with my suggestion as everyone would be more happy. Most autofilled players either dont or cant support or both. If someone is more willing to do so knowing this, its better for everyone, whats all the pain here?
: Tanks damage?
The only thing you are forgetting is the jungle component. When u play a tank and get shoved in there is a high chance that your jungler (if he is not mentally handicapped) will gank for you. A lot of tanks such as maokai have easy times assisting ganks with their CC. Once a kill has been secured the tank can purchase his first tank item, cinder or chain west, and sadly thats enough to basically default win the lane without jungler interference. If we consider equal skill on both ends and lets say have a riven vs a Maokai toplane, a Riven cannot comeback from a deficit, but a maokai can. In addition the scaling is awlays on the side of the tank. By the time 2 ganks happened for the tank, maokai can simply sit and farm minions while the Bruiser kills himself by minion aggro and cinder burn. By the time midgame starts the tank simply walks up to the adc and nullifies him with a 3000gold item, whilst killing him with a rotation of his skills.
Rioter Comments
: What is your opinion on Ranked Matchmaking Algorithm and MMR?
I think its a simple distribution error. TeamA 1500 elo vs TeamB 1500 elo. But its not even in all lanes. Your weakest might play the enemies strongest player. With autofill its even worse. A 2000 Elo rated player mid main , might get support and perform on a 500 elo level. That isnt even a far stretch. Along with his bad performance, he will restrain his adc because the support is the dominent component in botlane. If he sucks, the lane can be forfeit and the adc has to reduce himself to "farm up, give up as little as possible and pray for midgame". The only "balance" that riot claims this has (or the white knights of riot) , is that in the great picture, everyone has the same chances of getting these shitty situations. And infact. If i had a diagram to showcase a Trillion Games played, i could probably show an equal distribution of bad games for everyone. That said, not everyone plays a trillion games nor desires balance in such a manner, but heck, we plebs are idiots.-
Shaco Beast (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yuma Asami,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Q46PtwoE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-31T17:10:23.591+0000) > > Here is my take on things in that elo range. What is your experience in game, how long you play it, do you play ranked this season? Your points are strong and right.
> [{quoted}](name=RonIE36,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Q46PtwoE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-02T01:43:54.190+0000) > > What is your experience in game, how long you play it, do you play ranked this season? Your points are strong and right. playing since season3, anything between plat4 to d5. Its practically the same skill range if we talk strategically and mechanically. D5 might be arguably worse due to eloboosting services .. people that play their 2 games a week to prevent decay n stuff, or people that just dont care anymore. Once you reach d5 by hardcore and some luck you kinda feel empty as in: "well that was kinda pointless". Esp when playing from behind managing resources becomes quite a complex thing on its own. you have to focus funnel instead of spreading it. There is quite a decent description from cloudtemplar, explaining how he feels about that elo range. "everybody takes waves, its like some kind of contest, even shit supports will run to the waves and take it, there is no wave/resource management, first come = first serve, and they all use some stupid excuses for taking it" this is actually quite true throughout the elos till d3 or d2, where people start to think about leaving waves for gold and xp to others, since the game is about winning and not about looking cool with kda and cs counts. There are times when you as the jungler are the obvious choice, esp when you play something early oriented and have a grip on the game. So if you are snowballing with early leads as shaco, i think you can easily take up some farm to make sure the game ends early. But if your lead isnt that great or you play from behind, taking resources makes things worse. There is no real fitting answer, but when you get or take resources, you gain responsibility to carry.
Shaco Beast (EUNE)
: Plat 3~Dia 5
Here is my take on things in that elo range. When you consistently win like that, go for it. But i will assume u dont. and that you are stuck, like many others, many with over 800+ ranked games this season, still not able to figure out that the way they play is cause of this. If you want to carry, take everything. But if you fail and lose its on you, you dont get the luxury to blame your teammates when you take all the resources and ask why your carries aint carrying. This is a very basic concept when you jungling. youu either carry yourself or help someone carry. But you can only do one. Sadly what i see is junglers like yi shaco or shyvanna , taking everything but at the end still expect to be carried. That causes friction
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
pro downvote. how petty considering ur response
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
seen ur posts for a long time. Your a champ of strawman, asspulls and mental gymnastics.
Treycos (EUW)
: I don't even understand why they were split since we all speak the same langage
cyka blyat baguette!
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
oh really. stfu! ...did u realize it was a joke? apparently not. oh typical shiwah hehe xd
: Based account, perm. Rights?
: Janna = Freelo
its not janna being op, but autofilled ap supports sucking big time.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Why do u expect downvotes? This is common sense, pick what u want but dont complain about bad matchup.
Because supports feel like they are absolved from taking blame. #ap lux support no wards 0/8 no armor runes.
: > [{quoted}](name=3RF,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1KclYYUi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-07T20:28:20.098+0000) > > Depending on the jungle picks there is different methods. > If you can make it past lvl 4 without getting behind you are totally gucci since you just straight up build armor and farm till you can do something with TP. > You are not looking to beat them 1on1, but simply them not being able to kill you. > > The first method is shoving, when you shove from lvl 1 ( which is tricky vs a riven that has 3x Q) you can make sure that you gain lvl 2 faster, in addition you will have a bigger creep wave, meaning anytime the enemy wants to fight you, he gets minion aggro. > Once you hit lvl 2 the wave is about to hit the tower, we are talking super hardcore shoving, autoattacks n sht. > When you are about to hit lvl 3 is when the wave hits the tower and resets to the middle of the lane, this is also the time usually the enemy jungler ganks. > When the lane is shoving back to you , you miss a couple of CS intentionally, so you can get to farm near your tower/at your tower. > > You succesfully made it to lvl 3/4 and with your first TP-buy you go either an armor item or cinder. (cinder is preferred). > You should also learn how to CS early under tower with a champ like moakai, and adjust your runes accordingly. > As i said, all you looking for is to make it to lvl 5/6 without getting behind more than 5-8CS. > After that they basically cant kill you anymore and stop you from farming. > > Maokai excells at ganks because of his initiate. Many junglers will be wiling to help you with a gank if you prep the lane properly. (freezing infront of tower) > During mid and lategame you are a ton more worth than this riven. Just dont try to 1on1 her, its pointless, farm is more important. the farming really helps i just ignore my lane opponent and just farm i heal so much that i dont die :D
id also like to add that against illaoi farming into roaming is a lot better. When you play lets say, Riven + Xin vs Illaoi, ganks can work even when illaoi ults, as he dies faster. But when you have mao + xin vs illaoi, you wont dps him down fast enough so thats how the usually OP situations occur. Knowing this you ask for ganks pre6 against him and prep the wave accordingly. After 6, you just shove with E and Q (+cinder burnz). Illaoi needs room to use her E properly (the souldrag thingy), its also high cD so they gotta make it stick. Since he has no CC, you can easily have the lane 3/4 on illaois side frozen. He wil try to counter shove, so it becomes a mechanical game. Using spells, trades, dodging, and at the same time hitting minions. Once the wave is 3/4 on illaois side it becomes difficult for him to harass you with his E. Everytime he overextends he will sit in minions, so he cant use the souldrag, you start trading and he eats minions aggro. Farming under tower/ freezing infront of tower, becomes difficult vs illaoi. You either are good at dodging or will have a painful time trying to farm. Shoving is easier. But also more risky due to ganks. But note that ganking for* illaoi is difficult for junglers. Any laner that has no CC at all is incredibly demotivating for junglers to gank early on. Esp when junglers dont care and pick whatever they want, like shiyvana or masteryi. So you look at all those variables and form a strat. That said, you will have times when you simply picked a bad champ. Thats always the kinda risk you have when you play toplane, its not only yours and the enemies toplane pick but the jungler influence. Many junglers have no idea about wave manipulation nor matchups unless it goes to d1+. They simply dont know. They pick whatever they feel like can carry and play. Which is easier as jungle since u spend your farming times pve'ing. Even in bad jungle matchups you can play to farm only. This is something you cant do as toplaner. So they dont even know how it feels like. Hence its your job to pick extremely thoughtful.
: how do you win vs champs like riven and illoai while playing with maokai?
Depending on the jungle picks there is different methods. If you can make it past lvl 4 without getting behind you are totally gucci since you just straight up build armor and farm till you can do something with TP. You are not looking to beat them 1on1, but simply them not being able to kill you. The first method is shoving, when you shove from lvl 1 ( which is tricky vs a riven that has 3x Q) you can make sure that you gain lvl 2 faster, in addition you will have a bigger creep wave, meaning anytime the enemy wants to fight you, he gets minion aggro. Once you hit lvl 2 the wave is about to hit the tower, we are talking super hardcore shoving, autoattacks n sht. When you are about to hit lvl 3 is when the wave hits the tower and resets to the middle of the lane, this is also the time usually the enemy jungler ganks. When the lane is shoving back to you , you miss a couple of CS intentionally, so you can get to farm near your tower/at your tower. You succesfully made it to lvl 3/4 and with your first TP-buy you go either an armor item or cinder. (cinder is preferred). You should also learn how to CS early under tower with a champ like moakai, and adjust your runes accordingly. As i said, all you looking for is to make it to lvl 5/6 without getting behind more than 5-8CS. After that they basically cant kill you anymore and stop you from farming. Maokai excells at ganks because of his initiate. Many junglers will be wiling to help you with a gank if you prep the lane properly. (freezing infront of tower) During mid and lategame you are a ton more worth than this riven. Just dont try to 1on1 her, its pointless, farm is more important.
lukask97 (EUW)
: How playing Support feels like
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: I agree with the point of a silver player etc failing to grasph the overall game balance BUT THAT HAS NOTHING to do with a silver player being able to understand how the ranked system works and how attidude affects your games Also a teammate can always loose you a game yes, and the impact changes the higher you go(in silver 4v5 is easily managable while in dia its hard as people tend to abuse mistakes and advantages) BUT that wont make you drop 3-4 divisions while being unable to climb back In this case especially the OP is likely to just be to negative and worsen his winning chance with his attidude and probably playsytle
I can only recommend you to watch some of LS videos, because there is so much wrong with what you are saying. But tbh i dont even think thats your fault. Just the typical outcome of gathering knowledge from echo chambers.
: I can't win games
If you want help, upload replays, this opgg sht is so old, we used to do that in season3 and 4 lol... Replays say more than anything else, the reason why people hold back on it is because they are afraid of getting ripped a new one after saying "its only my teams fault". The game itself features the option to download the replay after each game, just download it, upload like your last 5 losses and everyone can go through it. But i tell you beforehand that you wont be sitting in an echo chamber by doing so.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: There is a difference between disregarding it when it is about gameplay when he is low elo and disregarding it when it is about attiduded and behaviour AND statstics I wouldnt mind him going against a silver player who says "frozen mallet is busted on lulu supp"
Sigh i hate to elaborate the same garbage that people have already discussed season after season. Yes in silver garbage elo blaming your teammates is stupid. But it aint from plat1-d5+. And this has been discussed plenty of times. Reasons such as people doing less mechanical errors and knowing how to push a lead, and on avg obviously do less grave mistakes as they do in silver. Hence people taking references from silver and comparing it to plat games is beyond stupid, the game doesnt fundamentally change and we aint talking about the games mechanics. We are talking about the context, the people you play with, and they do certainly change in higher elo. You can see this in their picks , their behavior, their play, simply being above silver and gold shows that you are ina smaller group of % people. here is your statistics and logic. You make the argument that blaming teammates in your dia promos is false, but people that sit their ass for 4 seasons in silver shouldnt really comment on that as they have no idea how different people are there. This is nothing new and people known this discussion since season2, its just that butthurt silver players feel like their opinion should weigh the same as others. So when a silver player says that riven is broken in silver , i get that. Doesnt mean she is overall broken but i get how she can be broken IN silver. Knowing the difference in context helps a ton.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: The silver guy is 100% right tho Teammates dont hold you back, you might drop once due to badluck but you will easily climb again The op is just plain salty and his negative attidude makes him loose more
i think you exercise mental gymnastics aka strawman. Regardless whether his words are true or false, if someone disregards his opinion because it is based on low elo experience, it his choice and he is not wrong for it. There is a difference, if you dont see one im sorry for your brain.
Christien (EUW)
: People being lower rank than you doesn't necessarily mean that they don't know what they are talking about. You're being extremely toxic out here mate, you don't need to be like that.
Estti379 (EUW)
: >Why do you even speak, you have been silver for 3 seasons. Soon to be 4 seasons. And, sorry, I might have missed the memo, where it says that bronze and silver players aren't allowed to have nor voice their opinions >.> Take it as you want, but I'm pretty much the opposite of you. I loose lane, I win games. My mechanical skill is really bad, thus I tend to fail both inlane and in fights. I have not much experience in a good number of match ups unless I'm supp, but even then... I always avoid jungle because I end up being a gank bot who fails miserably at each gank. But still, even so, I still get matched with and against players who are mechanically better than. Meaning, something else that I'm doing is making of for my lack of mechanical skill. And as I already said, you are kinda my opposite. If what you said is to be believed, you should have a better mechanical skill than the average player you get matched with. And since your mechanical skill hasn't changed but yet you are loosing ranks, that means you have lost something else. That's why I went with attitude and mindset... In the end, I do not care if you care about what I say or not. You are the one going down ranks, not me. You are the one telling that your teammates are "brainless", while I'm the one who desperately depends on my teammates. You are the one who blames losses on your teammates, while I blame mine own my own performance (or lack thereof). _________________________ >You tell me that when I lose rank, it is because of just me? Resounding YES. In all of your games, what is the thing that never changes, that is always there? It's you. You yourself, are the common variable in each of the matches you play. Thus, you yourself are the only person who can influence your LP gains and loss in all of your matches. If you start loosing ranks long term, it's all on you. _________________ >Must I show you a replay of one of my games? Go for it. I don't mind watching some of your replay's in an attempt to point out to you the mistakes you made or what you could do better. Doing that, and then working on these issues IS the only way to gain ranks. I'm just a silver player, but who knows, maybe I could catch the odd thing here and there. Oh... wait... you want me to have a look at your replay's to look at your teammates only? How does gloating over other peoples mistakes help you gain rank? Well... one could argue that one can learn from other people's mistakes, too, and avoid those themselves... Still, isn't it more effective to look at your own gameplay and improve specifically on your issues? Your other idea is kind of a waste of time =/ _______________ >You are telling the bs everyone says but the truth remains that it is a team game Yup, completely agree with that statement. That is the reason why being a team player gets your further. And being a good team player means that one can play around teammates weaknesses and reinforce their strenghts. Calling teammates "braindead" is the total opposite of being a team player.
you can voice your opinion, but if someone disregards it because your opinion is based on the experience of 4x seasons of silver, dont be butthurt. Your opinion has the same value of a pile of dirt on the side.
: > [{quoted}](name=3RF,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=t1Re0lmU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-06T10:23:26.099+0000) > > you are a silver5 player. you should main neither. You shouldnt even play anything remotely difficult. > > Play Annie if you want to win/climb. > > Play zed riven yasuo and lee sin if you wanna be a meme of low elo. > > (c) 2014 2015 2016 2017 LS With silver5 he is perfectly fine right in the middle of the playerbase. He can and should play whatever he wants.
i disregard that you probably replied to my post without knowing anything about LS and what he says or does. (which by itself is a bit stupid considering im quoting him indicated by the (C). silver and bronze means you dont care. that is my opinion. So yea you can play whatever you want if you strictly care only about having fun. If you do care and want to win and climb play something that is more within your capacity to learn fast. If 80% of the human population would be mentally handicapped that wouldnt make me feel better to be handicapped myself. Imo being part of average is bad, and feeling comfy to be among average is a bad mindset.
KcPz (EUNE)
: Who do i main?
you are a silver5 player. you should main neither. You shouldnt even play anything remotely difficult. Play Annie if you want to win/climb. Play zed riven yasuo and lee sin if you wanna be a meme of low elo. (c) 2014 2015 2016 2017 LS
: How are people able to complain about "tank meta"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIm4iqy4oA0&t=1
: It feels like I can not do anything on Galio right now.
That is because you use him as a direct frontline. Galio is not meant to be mistaken for champions such as j4, malphite or leona. You dont just go in ham and try to soak as much as possible. Galio is meant to be a followup. He actually stands in between the frontline and the backline. Your job is about switching between following up on your frontlines engage and peeling. His dash and taunt are extreme good tools for peeling. The ultimate should be viewed as an AOE knockup and not as dmg"reduction" kit, you are not a kayle or a janna shield. If you view it as a followup CC and the DR as a sideeffect you will have more success. The last thing i have to mention is that you cant go ROA first item and expect to be this "massive" tank during the midgame. You dont see anivia or swain build RoA and just walz forward. You have to play in the middle of your team. Dont try to charge the enemy adc and facetank him. You followup on your teams engage or see an engage happening and precast your ult for CC. After that you switch in between peeling and followup with dashes and taunts. The problem why he has such a low winrate has less to do with his stats but his difficult kit. I think its safe to say that his kit isnt for lane "smashing". And his ult requires a lot of foresight, knowing whats going to happen beforehand. For example: If your jungle sejuani is in bot about to charge the enemy and you ult AFTER she dashes, thats too late. What you have to do is see and know when she is going to charge and ult her midcharge. Now you can double knockup. This requires a lot of experience with different champions and behavior, also communication, map awareness. How awkward does it feel to ult someone that you thought was about to go in, but didnt because You didnt see the enemy tp or someone roaming down. Or a teamfight at drake is about to happen, your eyes have to switch between your frontline and your dps and the enemies. Because you can either choose to followup on your frontline, disrupt the enemy assassins, or pre-amptive ult your adc. Id say he is not a tank in the traditional sense like rammus. Carrying a game comes in a lot of different forms and shapes. People in low elo only know 1 way which is "get a lot of kills". That masteryi katarina or w/e bronzodia way of "carrying". There is more to carrying than just getting pentakills. Let me be clear on something. Winrate tells something entirely different than what most people think it does. When you take a winrate from ALL Tiers (bronze -challenger), it basically just represents how easy a champ is to pickup and play him. (known as skill entry or skill floor). If we consider that almost 80% of players sit in bronze or silver, you can safely say that a high overall winrate of a champion means that its so op that even blind mongoloids can abuse his kit. A low winrate MIGHT say that the champion is weak, but its unlikely. You know why? Because i wouldnt consider 50 000 bronze players losing on Galio valid enough data to describe a champions balance. Thats why noone balances solely based on winrate alone.
Farce (EUNE)
: Well if the game ends with ADC having 6 items, it means tanks didn't do their job.
kodomas (EUW)
: Choosing/Changing a Role
Learning 1on1 mechanical fights are mostly done in mid.(easiest) Learning wave manipulation in toplane (is the most important thing to ever learn imo, sadly even when you go up to diamond, its a failstorm) Learning map rotations support/jungle (is usually too difficult for most, so they brain afk play) Learning how to teamfight for ADC. (since everyone focuses you, you learn a lot about positioning, ranges, zones, cooldowns, etc. Just know that the curve is mindboggling high, your results are not gonna be stable, either you FEED derp hard or you get fed derp hard...until you get it down..whenever that may be)
Farce (EUNE)
: No, I won't play tank {{champion:103}} . Tried and it doesn't work. Base stats suck. Meanwhile, AP doesn't deal enough damage to be any substantial threat mid/late. And she needs to get through them to reach adc, since most her abilities won't reach backline unless close. So yeah, I do hate tank meta. About lethality peoples going lethality against tanks - see the issue is, no matter what you build you wont be able to 1v1 a tank. It's just not happening. They prefer going full lethality cause they know the only thing they can hope for is roaming and getting some snowball on squishy lanes. Tanks DO counter assassins. And indeed ARE overpowered in this patch. >enjoy taking silver bolts to the face Lmao Vayne 2k17. {{item:3075}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3047}} *intensifies*
agree People still forget to compare gold values and generally how "cheap" those items are compared to the dmg items. When people get blown up by 5-6 item adcs and say "omfg adc strong too, stop whining" they lack the fundamentals of math to count gold.
Wen294 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=jonisen22,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c2WB1EF1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-04T19:45:42.197+0000) > > {{champion:31}} {{champion:75}} Those aren't tanks. Being tanky does not make them a tank.
So when you go to champions and type "tank" chogath doesnt pop up? Damn you must playy a different game.
: Could you please read the post and check the 3rd link? And by the way, I got unbanned.
mb i only looked at the vid and saw the 14ban suspension.
: Looking for ADC main to duo with in flex or solo/duo ranked (Gold/Plat) EUW
: Issue in ranked games
You shouldnt ask for reports since that is actually bannable and people have been banned for it. Whether you think thats right or wrong. Anyone in a tier5 is less motivated to play, hence all the tier5 stages are the most difficult ones. Gold5 plat5 d5..Difficult in the sense of having less motivated players that give up more easily. that said, the game itself changed a lot and esp from plat onwards, on average people know how to push a lead and win. On the other hand, coming back from a deficit is something you start to learn around d3. Before that you roll a dice on WHEN and HOW the enemy does a mistake that you can exploit, its not really a strategy but basically hoping. This is why the higher you go in elo, the faster people "really" give up, instead of just the typical moaning.
: I got banned for "intentional feeding" 1 game where I went 2/10 with Talon
I dont think you get banned for intentionally feeding unless you clearly state ingame that you do or build 5tears on draven. Im pretty sure you got banned for toxic behavior and i will stand by that unless you show me the email which specifically says that you got banned for inting that specific game.
: That's what i mean, the account's been hacked/stolen, and it's now being run by a guy who's using a bot on it to get IP to then sell the account as a "gold elo smurf with (insert number here) IP"
I see that makes sense, its near end of the season so maybe he is just collecting ip and tries to sell it or sold it. But the movement etc was really like an AI bot. I heard about the aram bots etc but never thought they find their way into ranked.
jagärharen (EUNE)
: Why am i climbing
It really depends. The easiest way to tell if you are just lucky or not is look at the statistics. If you have like 300 games total and the "winning" streak is like 5-10 games that made you jump its very likely that you are just lucky (if yyou dont see yourself doing anything different or feeling getting better) 10 games out of 300 games is 3,3% of your total games. Its very much within reason to say that you can simply sit on a winning streak and are riding the wave. Overall i think people focus too much on the rank. Skill and improved should come first, the rank is simply a by product. If i gave u 500€ to buy a master account most people wouldnt know what to do with it since they dont feel they deserve it. If you know that you play adequate to the rank you are at or better, its well deserved. Otherwise you will eventually drop anyways, except if you just stop playing ranked.
Treycos (EUW)
: > Bots in Gold ranked? Highly tilted player* in Gold ranked
Hmm... idk im also leveling up coop vs ai on NA server and the behavior was just so oddly similar. Ive played plenty of seasons and i know intentional feeders, ragers, afkers, and bad players/boosted players. There is a difference if someone is bronze and does an all in trade or someone just getting pounded by 2 skills and walking back to fountain at lvl 3. Even the enemy(maokai) said that he didnt know what was going on (asked him after the game).
: Could have been taken over by one of those "free RP" things. You'll probably see the account being sold on a smurfs website within a month once the bot the current "owner" is running is finished amassing a certain amount of IP.
yea but i mean not only his name or not chatting but simply the way he moved into lane and kept running and recalling, its like the bots you face when you level up, like some sort of AI. Like you know how in coop vs AI games, the bots get to like 50% hp and walk back to fountain?
Rioter Comments
Show more

Yuma Asami

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion