: they aren't defending the player, they are simply stating that on a 14 day report card, ANY offence (no matter how great or small) will lead to a permaban also, you yourself said that you have 6 accounts and you dont care about getting banned. you seem to be making a fuss of this situation aren't you?
if it was an actual ban of me being toxic then yh but this time I wasn't so..
: it is a very stupid thing that trolls/inters exploit to get others banned. but the logic is technically there because 1 report is the same as 9 reports, calling for reports can be seen as ganging up, which is a form of harassment apparently. its stupid, i know
thanks for responding nicely to me, yeah for me thats stupid but I guess i can't say nothing
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You spent quite a lot of time in the game just harassing your team. And my guess is that you've had previous toxic games too So yeah, it's ban worthy, as we can see here You didn't just talk back to someone, that's not bannable. You harassed others Game that has 8 million daily players is a dying game? Okay
? they didn't show me any previous game they just showed me 1 game if i was toxic in previous games then fair enough but i wasn't, asking for a gank is harassing? interesting
: Report calling is considered harassment. You mock your teammates and your attitude is very negative.
yh its abit hard to stay positive when your getting trolled again and again, we ain't robots mate
: you got banned for report calling. also, try not to write one word per line. spamming may also be a key factor in this
where in the ban section does it say reporting calling is reportable?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Have you had a 14 day ban before? If yes, that's your warning. It clearly said that the next offense would lead to a permanent ban If no, send a ticket to riot support
Really ? this is ban worthy ? listen to yourself i literally spoke back to someone and get banned, can't believe your defending them this is why i don't bother with this game dying game
ryandub (EUW)
: Nothing too toxic in that. You prolly got banned for spamming. Thats a lot of typing for a game :(
I'm perma banned though atleast give me a warning?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Yuna348

Level 53 (EUW)