: Flaming, toxicity and punishement
You think it's normal to say "ur bad", "get rekt" and "easy"? I am working every day and I want to relax in the evening. I just want to have fun. I don't want to play with people like you, who insult their teammates, because it's "normal human behaviour". You're just looking for reasons to excuse your shitty behavior.
: **To those that make threads after getting offended in an online game.** Are you unaware that your thread has no impact on anything, just makes you look like a whiner ?
> [{quoted}](name=SaltGawd,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=19xQkAAi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-27T11:55:01.868+0000) > > **To those that make threads after getting offended in an online game.** > > Are you unaware that your thread has no impact on anything, just makes you look like a whiner ? See? That's the problem. A big part of this community rather spits on the victims than solving the problem. Riots auto-punisment-system doesn't punish people because of that. A large part of their playerbase thinks it's acceptable to insult other people.
Naniup (EUW)
: evry champ that you cc dies lel..Thats not the point.He is strong and is doing really good right now.
Try to CC a ranged ADC behind a line of Tanks, Bruiser and Supports. Yi is melee and has to jump into the whole enemy team to deal damage. He can't get out if he get stunned. Assassines are able to dash out. Tanks and Bruiser have much more HP and won't die immediately if they get hit by CC. Well, a lot of people don't want to learn how to fight against different champions. Nerf Yi and they cry about another champion.
: Season 8: Attack of the trolls
> [{quoted}](name=GhettoPitLord,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RI2eEKfM,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T00:14:12.622+0000) > > trolls,inters and people who generally don't care about winning or losing. Yeah, fck these people, who play for fun and don't care about winning or losing. These are the worst people ever! 99% of all "trolls" are people, who pick non-meta champions, have a bad match or start trolling, because you flame them. I played 5000+ games and met roughly 45.000 payers. Less than 20 were trolling (using Anivias wall or following you while spamming emotes). On the other hand, I met thousends of players, who started trolling, because they were provoked.
Ciumegu (EUNE)
: The toxicity in this game is caused by exactly what people don't wanna hear. It is the high sensitivity that players have and the entitlement they get from being able to report people for calling them out. Let's say you're the usual cocky asshat that gets autofilled and just trolls cause no one wants to swap with their support role. The fact that you're gonna play riven as a support and fail miserably and cause your team to lose won't get you banned, but you're entitled to report people that say anything to you while you do that and most of the time those people will get punished. Don't you see anything wrong in this ? The toxicity of this game is you being able to be an assh0le to others and still get to have them punished if they say anything to you. People say that oh but flaming isn't polite but flaming affects blah blah. No ! Flaming being punishable is one of the main reasons this game is toxic. Just theoretically think of this option : Remove flaming from being a bannable offense but introduce a kick vote system that puts a bot in the place of the kicked person. Now players are given two options, either deal with the flamer/mute him or choose to kick him making the game harder. I believe it is quite hypocritical to want a player banned but still want him in your game to help you win it.
Yeah, just call somebody "troll" to justify everything. Let me guess: You are flaming yourself?
starkk1234 (EUNE)
: Or get rid of the trolls and feeders and the toxicity will go down like 80% or more. Personally i only seen people flame at feeders and trolls, never seen anyone toxic for no reason at all. But then again my definition of toxic language is probably different then most crybabies here. For example i have been accused by someone of being toxic cause i said garen is a Kda player. So that to me is not toxic but app to him the sole fact that i was talking about him was toxic. So either get a life and stop playing this game cause you are to sensitive or just grow some balls and talk back.
People call everyone a troll nowaday, no matter what he is doing. Never seen anyone toxic for no reason at all? Some people already respond "go %%%% yourself" if you say "Hi" in lobby. People will report you for literally everything. My favorite report was an enemy laner, who went 0/5 and asked for reports, because I picked a "noob champion" and stomped him.
: Back in the days when i started playing there was no hextech system and no way to get any skin without buying RP. Champions where much harder to get and there was almost no free icons. We also had to use most of our IP on runes, even before level 30 we needed to buy tier 2 runes at a pretty high price in order to be able to compete. Be happy with all the free stuff you get and dont cry like a little %%%%%. Ty ;)
There was also war. We didn't had any food and no internet. Sorry, but your argument is pretty bad and you don't understand Riots business model. Companies don't give free stuff without reason. Honor Capsules reduce toxic behaviour for example. However, it's no reward if you get "nothing". That's the topic of this thread.
: No, coz im not a snowflake who's feeling gets hurt so easily
Well, you're a minority. There are a lot of polls about this topic and roughly 70% of this community thinks this term deserves a report. So, you're wrong. This makes you a snowflake, who has a different opinion. P.S.: You're not a tough guy for ignoring unpolite behavior. The majority of people just want to play a nice game in the evening.
Walltr (EUW)
: 14 suspension because I got trolled mutipletimes
You have an annoying, negative attitude and cry the whole game. Not everyone is a troll just because he doesn't play like you want. However, you didn't flame anyone and I can't see anything banworthy. Riots ban system probably got triggered by "shut up" (-> "and she told me to shut up") or another phrase.
Durkio (EUW)
: Yea i agree it was rude, and i also regret typing everything bad i did. I agree with you that i did put them in and it is my problem now, since it obviously is, but i think Riot would probably be able to refund it since it literally minutes before my ban, giving me no chance to spend it on anything or get any use out of the product i purchased.
Don't lie to us. You got several chances before getting a permaban. You already spammed "gg easy" or something similar before. So don't tell me you regret it now. You regret it to lose your money.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Some people have already purchased emotes. So yes, they expected some people to purchase them. And they were right.
People are also buying stuff from Candycrush or loot boxes in various MMORPGs. That's why Free-2-Play games have a bad reputation. Riot is pretty fair, but their reputation will go down if they sell stuff like this, while we can't buy anything with IP (most people already own all champions). Chroma skins were also criticized
: I allready bought a shitton of them. Like most of the guys in my friendslist. All fulltime workers btw. Feeling sorry for the poor kids here now. :(
Oh, big boy^^ I am glad you're so mature. Someone doesn't understand the critique about microtransactions. Nobody has trouble to afford 2,50 €
Strigina (EUNE)
: No you can’t report support for not building whatever you want. Or you know...you can, but it won’t trigger any punishment. Also don’t compare it with that Singed support as he was banned for queueing as support and then leaves his adc on lane to farm jungle. If your support stays on lane, he won’t get any kind of punishment. Also, Zyra is great lane bully and that build definitely won’t be the actual reason of loss.
Sad community. All people, who gave the right answer get downvoted. It's probably like Strigina said: Some people expect other players to be their slaves. If they don't play a certain way, they get reported and flamed for "trolling". An ADC, who ask himself "should I report my support for not doing what I want" doesn't deserve a real support anyway.
Farce (EUNE)
: No. See the point is - she was very strong hypercarry late, but her E scaling made her capable of dealing 500+ damage on one early trade. That, combined with Rocket Jump, was making her strong late, but very hard to shut down early as well. It's not like she was destroying early. But if she is destroying late and doesn't have any significant weakness, you can't really stop her scaling. Thus, Trist was op in adc meta.
Nobody complained for Tristana for YEARS. Have a look at her patch history, she didn't change very much. Tristana is supposed to be a strong lategame champion, because of her scalings. On the other hand she is supposed to be weak early game. How do you calculate 500+ early game damage? Her E doesn't deal that much damage. Tristana has to attack 4 times to increase Explosive Charge's damage by 30%. Tristana doesn't have a lot of attack speed early game if she maxes E for damage. Other AD carries are able to deal much more damage in the same time. • TOTAL ACTIVE MAGIC DAMAGE : 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+100% MAXIMUM ABILITY POWER) P.S.: I don't play Tristana. I am just sad about these random nerfs and random complains.
: gg easy is reportable, it is against the summoners code so just report them
Does anyone have a proof? I am playing for 4 years now. I only report people, who say "gg" and real flamers (-> "go kill yourself"). I don't report people, who feed, troll or say things like "%%%% this top", "horrible Zed", "noob jungler", because these terms are questionable. However, my report reputation seems to be very low, because I never get report-feedbacks. None of my reports seem to do anything, because I met the same people over and over again. Sure, Riot says they punish it, but why do I meet hundreds of people, who spam gg easy? Most of these people played 1000+ games. Do you believe none of them got reported before?
xFataL (EUNE)
: You are partly wrong in this.Although flame is in almost every game,what you have got wrong there is that it is 90% the reason for someone to lose his lane.No man i have a great objection to the percent you have put there.I would put a 40% to the flame and 60%to indifferent/unskilled/bad players.And let me repeat me that flamers are born by those bad players,not just accidentally.
Sorry, but your excuses for flaming are outright stupid. Flamers have a strange imagination to justify their behaviour. Let me tell you something: NOBODY is playing bad intentionally. It's possible for EVERYONE to get stomped in lane. I played way over 5000 games so far (= 45.000 different players). How many trolls did I met? Not even 10. Did I met feeders? Not even 5. Everyone else started to fed, because of flamers. Fun fact: A big majority of my feeders were flamers, who punished their team for playing bad. People imagine to see trolls and feeders everywhere. These people don't get punished, because they didn't do anything wrong. You also ignored iKnowYous statement: Normal people start inting or trolling, BECAUSE of flame. If you insult people, you will met a lot of people, who will ruin your game. Myself included. I never harmed an innocent player, but I made a lot of flamers cry.
KillerLorde (EUNE)
: WHAT IS THIS ROTATING GAMEMODE QUEUE
Rioter L4T3NCY answered your question: "In between, rather than have nothing at all on the weekends, we bring back some reliable favourites (EG: Ascension & Poro King)". Eh no... Nobody asks for Poro King. It's a nice gamemode, but I can't even remember one person, who asked for more Poro King weekends.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings BoObIeMen, I realize how frustrating it must be to play with and against bots. Riot has made several public statements already about the new user experience and how it affect players. Unfortunately it's not as easy as it sounds. League is a free to play game, even if you ban the accounts, the offenders can just create new ones and start over and therefore ruin the experience for others. To prevent the scripters from deciphering the system, the bans are rolled out in waves that swoop up all the flagged accounts. Because of that wave system, it can take a while before the accounts are gone. One of the better ideas Riot had, was the hextech system. In effect it means that accounts who are botted usually receive far fewer boxes, so when they offenders wants to sell them, they're not quite as valuable to them. If you have some ideas on how Riot should handle it, please speak up. In the meantime I recommend staying out of ARAM while you're not level 30 yet, it is notorious for having bot accounts in them I'm afraid :/
Banning accounts in waves isn't a solution. Let's say I buy a Lv.30 account and I will get banned after 3-5 months. That's still worth my money, even IF I KNOW that I will get banned. I can flame and troll in every game. After that I will just buy another account. Bots don't get any kills. ALL of their games ends with a score of 0/10/3. Bad player may have a losing streak, but bots will ALWAYS feed. It should be possible to identify them after ~100 lost matches. Even new or bad players don't feed like that.
: Yeah, but it hads low counterplay against Yasuo... With the "rework" they said they wanted to still make him fun but also not "impossible" to outplay
I really hate Riot for introducing the term "no counterplay". Now everyone uses it instead of a real arguments. Windwall cooldown: 26 / 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 I don't play Yasuo, but I am pretty sure he maxes his Q first. So, he is defenceless for way over 20 seconds after he uses his windwall. That's a really long time to punish him.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Are you serious? People play to win. And to have greater chance of winning, people might ban teammates champions. There are multiple reasons why: The champion might not fit in the desired teamcomp, the player might have bad experiences with it or it is simply off meta. Draven mid for example is a cheesy pick, and it's understandable why people don't want to have him in their team. It could be they need an AP champ, or a more reliable pick with a control mage. So why is trying to win griefing? You need to be prepared that you can't play your champion, the same as you need to be prepared to be autofilled. And just because your teammates doesn't trust your skills doesn't mean that they should be punished for that.
Wow, you're such a great teamplayer. People love it if "smarter" player tell them what to do. If you're going to ban my Draven mid on purpose, I will play Bard mid or something even worse. I am sure you're getting such a greater chance of winning games that start this way.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zálamander,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=efHEGWVT,comment-id=00010000000000000002,timestamp=2017-04-28T07:43:47.231+0000) > > He used a different playstyle and supported his whole team instead of his carry. He received a punishment because he didn't communicate his tactic in every match. > > It's a pretty shitty explanation. Have you ever tried to have a conversation with a flamer? People will alreay flame and report you for playing offmeta-champions, building a wrong item or picking a troll-champion like Heimerdinger (yes, there are people, who will report you for playing certain champions). > > A lot of stupid people think Singed was banned for trolling aka picking Singed-Support. He was only banned for using an uncommon tactic without permission of his four teammates. He copy-pasted his tactic in every game, but that wasn't enough. 1) He had a 33% winrate with that "Tactic". Is high winrate on singed was on other lanes. 2) He didnt support anyone, he just went up straight into jungle and feed the enemy 90% of the times. 3) He queued as support to shorten queue times. Now he plays Singed ADC. Stop defending people just for one stupid lolhound video or whatever video were shown to make this a %%%kin drama case.
Please don't downvote me for answering questions and trying to help. Your post doesn't include anything usefull, so I won't reply to it. "He fed 99999% of his games" isn't an argument. Please link a post from Riot if you want to post any numbers. I can't remember a red post, who released numbers about this Singed case.
Lightno (EUW)
: how exactely was that ban justified? i forgot
He used a different playstyle and supported his whole team instead of his carry. He received a punishment because he didn't communicate his tactic in every match. It's a pretty shitty explanation. Have you ever tried to have a conversation with a flamer? People will alreay flame and report you for playing offmeta-champions, building a wrong item or picking a troll-champion like Heimerdinger (yes, there are people, who will report you for playing certain champions). A lot of stupid people think Singed was banned for trolling aka picking Singed-Support. He was only banned for using an uncommon tactic without permission of his four teammates. He copy-pasted his tactic in every game, but that wasn't enough.
: Would you like such a gamemode from time to time?
I like the idea to fight against an army of Doom-Minions instead of Doom-Bots.
: school hours during the week. Technically it does not have any effect on the skill level of your teammates, since you still get ppl from the same MMR pool, but queueing during that time cuts kids and teenagers. which are probably the most toxic demographic. They also tend to speak dog english or no english at all. so you can spare yourself some communication problems.
Are there any provement to these statements? People always use the term "kid" to boost their own ego. I played over one year with a group of 15y old players (I didn't know their age when I added them to my friendlist). They have never shown bad behaviour. Do you guys really think 18-30y old people flame less?
: The rework here is pretty straight forward 1) Make her Q a skillshot. The fact that its a long range point-and-click stun is insane. Hell it can burn in a line through minions if it has to but at least give us the opportunity to dodge it. 2) Make her passive have decay so she cant leave stun up and then just take control of the lane 3) Give her molten shield a movement speed bonus for both her and tibbers that decays. 4) As op stated, make her throw tibbers. Numbers can be tweaked a bit to make this viable but right now her kit is pretty unbalanced imho.
I am dissapointed to read thit statement from a Rioter. Why do you have to remove every simple skillset from the game? I enjoyed this game because of its diversity. Sometimes I want to play a skillshot champion like Ezreal or Syndra, sometimes I want to play a simple champion like Yi or Annie. It's an unfun mechanic to manage a temporary passive, because you are defenceless without preparation. Same goes for a decaying movementspeed. It's not to fun to use it, because it doesn't "feel" good. Do you remember old Rammus? He still has a lot of movementspeed, but he feels slow und unfun to play (even if he is still very strong).
PoKeR22234 (EUNE)
: Is "ez pz", "izi", "ez af" considered unsportsmanlike behavior?
**Saying ez is NOT bannable**, even if it is considered unsportsmanlike behavior by ~70% of our community (there are a lot of polls). I played way over 5000 matches over many years and I silently blocked and reported everyone, who said "ez". Lately I checked a dozen accounts of my block-list (only hardcoreflamer, who wished cancer + people, who said ez) and none of them was banned. My report-reputation seems to be very low, because I report people for saying "ez" and they don't get punished (I never get report-feedback-messages, other people get them very often).
: Ok... it's official... Yasuo needs a rework... and not because he is OP!!!
> [{quoted}](name=I will obliviate,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZIETdajj,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-18T13:00:23.351+0000) fun for little kids... make the little kids play other champs too... (...) yasuo kids are gonna stomp you (...) and the yasuo kids will (...) because all the little kids think (...) Yeah, other people are little "kids" and you are a mature adult, right? Your post contains only insults for an unbelievable silly reason (-> people enjoy to play a certain champion) and it got upvoted 15 times. I am ashamed of this community. P.S.: I don't play Yasou.
: Report-able offences
I hope I will never play a game with you. This community is kinda sick. People think they could report everyone. This is a videogame and people play for fun. Ranked is a gamemode. nothing more. If you take it serious, that's great. But don't force other people to play like you. It's not a grey area. You are allowed to play whatever you want.
: Let us sell skins for reworked champions!
There was a recent post by Ghostcrawler or another Rioter. RP-purchases went down when they offered 3 free refunds for everyone. They won't refund anything again for sure. I don't like Galios rework and hate his new design. I bought his expansive Gatekeeper skin and they changed it to something completly different. I feel scammed and already stopped buying RP last year after they ruined Viridian Kayle. A lot of reworks are strong, but they have overloaded kits or are clunky to play.
: I'll say it again: YASUO
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oEf4qJPt,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-13T11:44:00.533+0000) > Why does Yasuo get soooo much free shit in his kit when most other melee fighters are crucified by base stats?? > What other champ gets to ignore their laning experience no matter good or bad, once they hit two items? It's disgusting. Aatrox and Zac get a free revival. Does it makes them OP? Other champions only need one item (their Triforce) to get a huge powerspike. I am tired of people, who have no arguments and list random things. Every champion has different skills. Just read these comments... "I can't do anything against his 26 second cooldown windwall, this champion must be OP"
Q Ren (EUW)
: No i don't feel superior for playing non braindead champions but i laugh when people say that braindead ones require skill to play Lmao
Nobody said Yi requires skill. You started to say "yi is the most mechanic intensive champion". Now you are calling him braindead. You are just %%%%%ing arround and insulting players, who play him.
Q Ren (EUW)
: Yeah cause timing when to use a point and click dodge ability is really hard to do and requires an IQ of over 300
Alle champions are easy to play, so what's your point? Do you feel superior because "your" champion takes slightly more knowledge to play?
Farce (EUNE)
: Nope. Unpunishable 1000 true damage was not a good spot. She could literally fight you in your own minions and then use w to slow you down and get some wild +300 hp. At level 5. She still has a ton of damage, ton of mobility and can get that all still building tank. 2.5 seconds are still enough for her to take that double q proc, w at least wont make it impossible to trade with her now - heal that high plus her passive made it pretty much impossible to do shit once she went onto your face. Now it heals a bit less and doesn't slow that hard that one would not be able to trade back once her passive expires. So now she has come counterplay during laning phase, which is exactly what was missing. Her raw damage remains the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Pink Fluffy Fox,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YEG6MbsE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-23T07:50:15.034+0000) > > Nope. Unpunishable 1000 true damage was not a good spot. Precision Protocol: "Camille's next basic attack deals 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% AD bonus physical damage and grants her 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% bonus movement speed for 1 second. Precision Protocol can then be recast within the next 3 seconds at no extra cost. If recast at least 1.5 seconds after the first attack, Precision Protocol's damage is increased by 80% and 55-100% (based on level) of the damage is dealt as true damage." Where did you get these 1000 True Damage from? Also, her true damage wasn't nerfed.
: people who refuse to communicate are the worst
> [{quoted}](name=Lord and Saviour,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ztw31V8W,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-16T03:09:51.206+0000) > > the people who get solo killed over and over again Let me guess: If you dominate your lane and kill the enemy laner over and over again, everything is cool.
: Please disable new champion/reworks from ranked for 1 week
New champions and reworks are a boost for everyone. Enemy team has 5 possible warwick noobs. Your own team has only 4 possible warwick noobs, because you don't pick warwick yourself.
Chronaz (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=dimercy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zGH11Ehw,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-11-27T19:12:01.447+0000) > > If everytime (me or my mom ) got insulted or harassed , and if i create a post like this , probably by now i wouldn´t have finger´s kkkkkkkkkkk Agree... but we have the OP, who politely educate the offender and asks for a prompt "reformation" from RIOT. It's a fucking "e"-Sports... as if I played football or any sport as a gentleman... pls... I do hope riot put more emphasis on matchmaking to not have derps in your team or not get stomped by the other team.... the MMR atm is so screwed up.... maybe the reason is RIOT wants us all to gather 4 (non derped) friends and play together all the time. So pls.. man up and stop caring about people wishing you cancer to your mom as if that would increase the chances of her getting it.... grow up.
Wow, some people are even defending cancer wishes. Why does somebody has to grow up, because he doesn't want to play with people, who make death threats?
Zephyr77 (EUW)
: Right, so random unreasonable moments (which have nothing to do with current matter) that are pretty much always present..are excuse to be ignorant ass ? Good one.
> [{quoted}](name=ThunderSnow101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2PbtgMF2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-11-18T05:22:48.284+0000) > > meaning i won't pick a side on topic > (...) > excuse to be ignorant ass ? Good one. You are bitching around in every comment.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
God, you are spamming here and you don't have a clue whats going on. A Red Riot employee already comment this topic (see NA board). Singed WAS NOT banned for trolling. Riot justified his ban, because he didn't communicate his tactic.
Spearki (EUW)
: But ranked is a game mode where fun is not included you got normals aram etc if you wanna do singed support but not ranked ^_^
Your interpretation of "ranked" doesn't matter. Other people play ranked games to have fun. Everything is fine as long as you are trying to win. This guy wasn't banned for playing Singed support. He was banned, because he roamed and counterjungled to support his jungler before going back to his ADC.
Luca717 (EUW)
: If my support was a singed with no sightstone, who constantly roamed instead of spending time actually SUPPORTING me, and we had very little vision on the map because of him not buying sightstone, id flame the fuck out of the little retard and make him regret playing league in the first place.
Riot is supporting people like Luca. Do you want to play with flamers like Luca or a friendly Singed, who carried himself to Platinum?
: TylerT1 and the Singed support ban...how certain members of the Community defend toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4Ehl7Bid,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-16T08:39:56.211+0000) > > **TylerT1 you defended because hes a Youtube-fame-something.** > >how many thousands of socially incompetent fanboys he has. Downvoted and stopped reading after this. It's not worth to read this thread, because you aren't interested in a discussion anyway. P.S.: I don't know this guy, I just read about his case and there is a big discussion going on. The majority of users explained why supports aren't forced to babysit bot lane. So stop whining and read some arguments.
TCU Dushi (EUW)
: I know my opinion won't be popular but i'm going to give it to you lot regardless. Justified ban, i hope RIOT pushes this much further. If you get the role "Support" you are supposed to support. Meaning you help your ADc through the laning phase allowing him her to farm and ramp up (preferably get your ADc some kills as well) You support your team by establishing vision control, acquiring supportive items and playing in a type of way that benefits your team. By picking singed support, with smite, running around the map and not building a sightstone you destroy the botlane for your ADc and by doing so handicap your team. They will have to make due without the presence of a "relevant" ADc and that is on you. I don't mind anyone picking off meta champions for a lane. If you want to play singed support, go for it. Just make sure you still support and not play some weird mini game you came up with yourself. If we'd take the entire "not enforcing meta" literal that would i mean i could Queue up as a Top laner, pick Janna, run sighstone and supportive masteries and just sit in botlane ignoring top lane. Would that be oke? Because i'm pretty sure everyone can agree that by doing that i am purposely ruining the game? So is singed "support" running around the map with smite and not supporting. peace
> [{quoted}](name=TCU Dushi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8B8fExTQ,comment-id=0042,timestamp=2016-11-16T09:08:58.441+0000) > > If you get the role "Support" you are supposed to support. Meaning you help your ADc through the laning phase allowing him her to farm and ramp up (preferably get your ADc some kills as well) > That's **your** personal interpretation of "Support". There are no rules how you have to play a support champion. Yes, one of the most effective ways to support your team is to babysit your ADC. However, that's not the ONLY way to support your team. A lot of people already explained the advantage of a different way to play. Support role was born to give your team a gold advantage. You posted a bad example. Singed didn't switch his lane and he didn't jungle. He was a roaming support, who disrupted the enemy jungler.
Diamond Ace (EUNE)
: Link? If you had to search till May to find one feeding game in my history congratz.
You avoid the question: Will you take responsibility and delete your account? You told everyone that there is no excuse for feeding and "a mature person will never be 0/7". Link to your profile: http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUN1/205086529
Diamond Ace (EUNE)
: Nor is there to pick Yi into a ranked game even though you have no experience or skill with him. You are responsible for your performance period.Ranked is competitive and 0/7 is not allowed and a mature person will never be 0/7. A Jhin who has 3 games with his champ can go 0/7, but a good player never will.
Diamod Ace score: **1/10** Jax (Jungle) 5/28/2016 Will you take responsibility and delete your account?
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Others want to have fun too. And that Q spam is nowhere near being fun or engaging.
Would you please link ONE comment, that says "Shens Q is too strong"? Shen can't farm and harass at the same time. If he uses his Q, feel free to engage, because he used his only Damage-Ability.
: see, thats why i always say im a riven main say the champion, cant get blamed for the lane (-;
Same logic goes for champion mains. If your winrate with your favorite champ isn't good enough, you aren't a main, because it's some kind of special titel.
: Boohoo someone on the internet said "easy" boohoo i get offended easily boohoo i cant handle this boohoo.The year is 2015, man up and dont take people on the intrnet seriously little crybaby
Yeah, tough boy. Know what? I am working 8 hours each day and I want to relax in the evening. I don't need to be tough to play a videogame, I want to have fun. The majority don't want to play with people like you. I am glad I rarely met such people at my elo.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: I just end up practising with AI. head over to players vs AI (bots). And learn a new champion. Once you are confident enough (usually after one game with bots), head over to normals teambuilder.
After 4-5 years, I started my first smurf to see what's going on. I am lv8 now and I got a Sivir, who flamed an obviously new player, who performed bad against bots ! It doesn't matter what you do. If you get unlucky, you will team up with assholes. Just "skip" these games, you will never see these guys again :) There are enough people, who won't blame you for performing bad for practice.
: Trolling
> [{quoted}](name=Targaryen Dragon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Elx3EYNh,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-15T02:18:34.594+0000) > As support, built no support item You are allowed to buy every item you want. Maybe he didn't want to support and played AP-Blitz for fun. > [{quoted}](name=Targaryen Dragon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Elx3EYNh,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-15T02:18:34.594+0000) > stole junglers first camp Bad behavior, but allowed. > [{quoted}](name=Targaryen Dragon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Elx3EYNh,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-15T02:18:34.594+0000) > and roamed the whole game. Still no reason for punishment. > [{quoted}](name=Targaryen Dragon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Elx3EYNh,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-09-15T02:18:34.594+0000) > He also just simply walked into the enemy team several times. If that's true, it's punishable. Maybe your team flamed him and he played on his own? Can't see any trolling. Only intentional feeding. Many people don't know what "troll" means and many people don't know the rules. You are allowed to do anything without using third party tools or exploiting glitches.
Smerk (EUW)
: Old Fiora wasn't that strong but she had no counterplay with that ultimate, new Fiora is too strong but still can be countered, which sadly requires great teamwork that can't be reached in soloQ
You countered old Fiora by ganking the shit out of her. She had no Escape and she needed some kills early game. If you played save and gank her, she was useless in mid game, late game and team fights. Only bad players complained about her. She wasn't played in high Elo. Now she isn't a noob-stomper anymore, but you can't shut her down her anymore. New Fiora can lose her lane, but she will still be usefull in teamfights. Edit: Oh, and if you wanted to counter her old Ultimate: Just walk into a bush... :) You can't counter her new ultimate if she uses it on enemys, who are close to death.
Show more

Zálamander

Level 201 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion