: im supertoxic , except i let them know in a civil way how much of a %%%% i dont give or to get off their high horse without using offensive language. thats how you dodge bans. be smart not a %%%%%%.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=UnoGetGoldELO,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IIzrIJ3s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-29T02:06:07.367+0000) > > im supertoxic , except i let them know in a civil way how much of a %%%% i dont give or to get off their high horse without using offensive language. thats how you dodge bans. be smart not a %%%%%%.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Passive Aggressiveness is Advanced Flaming, keep doing god's work.
: Almost glad that I got banned.
You won't change you only think you will. being banned is the best thing that can happen to you, this game isn't meant for us people who aren't insensitive, quit the game, leave the game the game is pointless to play, it's the same shit over and over and over and over. Trust me you get banned. Again. I put money on it. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR. your behavior is fine, Toxicity is the only enjoyment in this game.
Naaajak (EUW)
: Damn guess i should have made a rape joke instead of being rude as rape jokes are perfectly normal for riot but saying stfu is not.
> [{quoted}](name=Naaajak ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TEyeJ6Ly,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-28T16:44:24.751+0000) > > Damn guess i should have made a rape joke instead of being rude as rape jokes are perfectly normal for riot but saying stfu is not. Your actually correct, I never got punished for making a joke about this jungler being raped as a kid by his own dad.
: so you re celebrating yourself by admitting you tricked the system and soft inted every game just because you can ok , i guess you want a cookie now? here, take a cookie.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=36H8RcjB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-28T14:00:33.117+0000) > > so you re celebrating yourself by admitting you tricked the system and soft inted every game just because you can > > ok , i guess you want a cookie now? > > here, take a cookie. Calling out Riot's incompetence and complete fixation of Toxicity, to quote dunkey twice, "Why am i being banned for talking shit in a video game" "What is this, %%%%ing %%%%% ass baby pre-school time?" Why are middle age men acting like they 7 years old for? Heres couple community feedback on people who have quit this fiery mess of a game "LoL was seriously ruining my mental health, i used to remember breaking down after losing ranked matches. It's been more than 6 months since I've quit, and my life is honestly so much happier and fun, now that i can play other, GOOD games." "After quitting league my suicidal feelings have gone down, I discovered a new species called "Humans" and I played some new games that arent total horse shit." "Do people actually die cuz of rage stroke cuz of this game?" "Tyler1 got banned and it was the best thing that ever happened to him" "Legit riot is full of cucks. My main account was banned for saying the N word and my alt account in which I play AD leblanc mid and intentionally feed is honor 5." "the ban system is cancer" "Now you can play fun games! I'm so happy for you!"
: > my typing in a chat box doesen't affect the gameplay a) It does affect gameplay, because it affects team spirit and collaboration. It has a measurable effect on the winratio, it DOES affect gameplay. b) Even if it wouldn't, it affects other people. Those people you are playing with are actual human beings, exactly like the people you meet on the street or the supermarket. You don't treat those like that, don't you? > why is my blatant inting and admittance to inting going unnoticed but every word I type is being watched 24/7 That's easily explained. It's not a matter of priority or intention, it's simply caused by the fact that proving flaming is much easier than intention. The only thing that distinguishes an inter from someone who has a bad game is intention. And intention only exists in someones head and is therefore very hard to prove, unless that person makes it obvious. Flaming however is easy, it's right there in the chat. There is solid and undeniable evidence if someone flamed or didn't flame. That's why flaming is punished more reliably. It has absolutely nothing to do with what Riot considers to be more important. Inting is simply an inherently way more difficult problem to solve. That problem is not limited to League btw but affects the entire gaming industry. > Like this game is equivalent of North Korea, you say one bad thing to our supreme leader and I guess you just forfeit your right to live. There is a big difference: In League the "surpreme leader" is the community. Riot actually never defined specific rules, they constantly crowdsource them from the community. That's why, for example, cursing is not punished in Leauge, because the community is fine with it. Harassment, insults, blaming etc, that is stuff the community doesn't like, so it gets punished. > They beat Toxicity with toxic punishments, this game will forever be toxic Would you mind defining how exactly you understand the term "toxic" or "toxicity"? Because you seem to use it in several different meanings. Normally, in the context of League, toxic behavior can be translated to disruptive behavior. But that's doesn't seem to be the meaning you had in mind, because with that your statement doesn't make too much sense...or I just don't understand. Would you mind explaining what exactly you mean? > Now I wana know what you people think because you people on the boards are like some Holy Warriors for your supreme leader. Based on my previous statement that the community is the supreme leader, that's actually sort of accurate for me, except that I consider myself not holy at all and prefer debating much over fighting on the forums.
1: Implying Disruptive behavior with Chat affecting gameplay, If I went with your standards someone putting a Smiley face is Disruptive behavior which affects my Gameplay because it Diverts my eyes onto the chat box and making me die all for a smiley face. That is implying to your current logic. It isn't toxic but it still disrupts my focus, correct? 2: proving inting is very easy, someone with 0% kill participation and 18 deaths is very clear of intent, i don't understand how it isnt Clear. 3: Community running behavior is a bad thing, considering its Biased. Realistically Toxicity should only be punished through chat restrictions and nothing more. You prevent a man from speaking then he can't flame even if he want to. You ban him? majority of the time they hop on their other account and continue the exact same thing leading an endless cycle of toxicity. Tyler1 is just a shining example of how Banning people for toxicity has no effect other then #1 breeding more toxicity or #2 losing players. both outcomes are bad. they is no good outcome on banning someone who's toxic, in fact people become infamous for their toxicity and being banned, which in turn makes them keep playing the game because they get a huge ego boost over it. Banning people for toxicity is a just adding wood to the fire. Me, I already have a level 30 account i Levelled throughout my 14-day ban, but im not playing the game because the game is at a complete garbage state and how they deal with punishments is over the top. I fail to see how ruling out a over-obnoxious punishment for something as little as words. Blizzard is just like Riot with their ultimate strict term policy of flaming, but you see they do it correctly, You have 0 ability to talk if you proven to have only negative chat logs. They continue playing the game and at the same time hacking away at toxic behavior.
Rioter Comments
Daishar (EUW)
: A queastion.
MAH PHALLUS IS UNYIELDING My pussi is stretched - Meteos
: I'm tired of people willing to fck someone's ranked games up
This is what riot wants, a TEAM BASED game where the ACTIONS of your TEAM impact YOU.
: "i'm punished for flaming but inters don't get banned??"
Theres a difference to blatant inting and Soft-inting. Soft inting is how people do it nowadays where they play without even focusing on what their lookin at, their just clicking not lookin at map, ignoring being hit and genuine bad decesions. they die like 0/9 with 200 CS and actual items. You look at that from a Rioter or Automated system, he just got mauled by his own laner. So when people say "i'm punished for flaming but inters don't get banned??" their talking about soft-inters.
: How League has made me a better, stronger person
For me only reason I'm toxic is because right now I believe they is nothing I can do anymore, if my mid goes 0/5 then the game is most likely over due to that one person and that one person makes me start disliking everyone on the team its like "oh its another group of these people" Last season when I spammed vladimir mid all the time i managed to get up to a 70% win rate with 80 games played. I managed to achieve honor 4 because No matter how bad my teammates are, im vladimir, i can easily 1v5 this so it doesent get to me. But ever since these new runes and overall change to everything its gone in a team-based direction where one persons mistakes affects everyone else drastically. If my jungler does twice to their jungler, their jungler could gank one lane and guaranteed kills till they win the game because your jungler isn't doing anything whilst theirs is destroying everyone's lane. but this is also dependent on which lane is losing and which isn't. The 2/0 Jungler couldn't match the 4/0 Botlane or the 2/0 Darius or the 2/0 Zed because unless hes a tank he just instantly die. I genuine believe majority of the people are toxic is because how much of a team-based game it is, its almost impossible to solo carry no matter how good you are so you feel held back 4 other people that to you aren't even trying at all. You could imagine how it would affect you if it was every game. I just got off my 14-day ban, remember when i said I was Honor 4, i almost got Honor 5. I flame because I can't solo Carry in this game anymore. I think only person I've seen carry a whole team in 2018 so far is Damir and his Kha'zix, This is because Kha'zix is genuinely way more effective then rengar at killing multiple people at a time over rengar's solo burst.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zóokeeper,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-13T15:28:05.589+0000) > > So let me get this down, being toxic means asking your support to play properly, asking them not to troll and calling him insane :) If by "asking" you mean, "aggressively retaliated and bossed your teammates around", then yes. > Dw I've adpated a new attitude, instead of going "he's insane" im just go "very well played :)" Good. > Im gonna reach maximum sarcasm. cant ban me for smiley faces, and hey if i go 0/12 just having a bad day :) > its fine riot won't ban me i stay positive :) Positive vibes guys :) How are we supposed to see this as a bad thing? Sarcasm doesn't come off easily without tone of voice anyway, so as far as everyone on the receiving end is concerned, you wouldn't be behaving badly in the future. What is even the issue here?
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-15T18:21:48.116+0000) > > If by "asking" you mean, "aggressively retaliated and bossed your teammates around", then yes. > > Good. > > How are we supposed to see this as a bad thing? Sarcasm doesn't come off easily without tone of voice anyway, so as far as everyone on the receiving end is concerned, you wouldn't be behaving badly in the future. What is even the issue here? Well i just figured out I got banned from the Spam filter, I remember multiple games of calling someone an idiot, F'in Ret##### and didn't get punished but i went over the 40 lines of text rule, so I got banned for spamming, not scarasm. Question, who'd you rather have a Positive 0/15 losing you LP or the Toxic 25/0 carrying you League of legends btw. #Thankdoms
: > [{quoted}](name=Zóokeeper,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:12:51.257+0000) > > Didnt blame anyone Zóokeeper: why are u diviign them Zóokeeper: i said farm it and ur dicving them Zóokeeper: WHY Zóokeeper: IS MY Zóokeeper: SUPPORT Zóokeeper: MID Zóokeeper: WHY Zóokeeper: so you throw the game Zóokeeper: cuz of words Zóokeeper: good one Zóokeeper: paly correctly Zóokeeper: not stupidly Zóokeeper: nice support Zóokeeper: so good Zóokeeper: very good player Zóokeeper: playing role correctly Zóokeeper: what a insane support Zóokeeper: insane plays Zóokeeper: your insane support Zóokeeper: insane support Zóokeeper: how does he %%%%ing do it Zóokeeper: sems ur having issues Zóokeeper: GET EM Zóokeeper: INSANE SUPPORT Zóokeeper: insane Zóokeeper: doesent mean he should throw the games Zóokeeper: re-evaulate yoruself if you think losing LP is less important then calling me a flamer Zóokeeper: need to grow up > Didnt insult anyone Zóokeeper: grow balls Zóokeeper: paly correctly Zóokeeper: not stupidly Zóokeeper: your insane support Zóokeeper: insane support > Didnt trash talk anyone See above. > I've been banned 4 times already > I already have another level 30 account And if you don't take the hint and improve, that account can get banned as well. > my alistair was a very good player who know how to play the game and I got banned for complimenting him. You literally admitted in the title of your thread that you were prominently utilizing sarcasm. And even then, that doesn't change everything else you said in your chatlog. Big shocker, I know - context matters when it comes to determining sarcasm from sincerity without the aid of audible tone of voice. r/quityourbullshit
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-08-12T15:04:33.396+0000) > > Zóokeeper: why are u diviign them > Zóokeeper: i said farm it and ur dicving them > Zóokeeper: WHY > Zóokeeper: IS MY > Zóokeeper: SUPPORT > Zóokeeper: MID > Zóokeeper: WHY > Zóokeeper: so you throw the game > Zóokeeper: cuz of words > Zóokeeper: good one > Zóokeeper: paly correctly > Zóokeeper: not stupidly > Zóokeeper: nice support > Zóokeeper: so good > Zóokeeper: very good player > Zóokeeper: playing role correctly > Zóokeeper: what a insane support > Zóokeeper: insane plays > Zóokeeper: your insane support > Zóokeeper: insane support > Zóokeeper: how does he %%%%ing do it > Zóokeeper: sems ur having issues > Zóokeeper: GET EM > Zóokeeper: INSANE SUPPORT > Zóokeeper: insane > Zóokeeper: doesent mean he should throw the games > Zóokeeper: re-evaulate yoruself if you think losing LP is less important then calling me a flamer > Zóokeeper: need to grow up > > Zóokeeper: grow balls > Zóokeeper: paly correctly > Zóokeeper: not stupidly > Zóokeeper: your insane support > Zóokeeper: insane support > > See above. > > And if you don't take the hint and improve, that account can get banned as well. > > You literally admitted in the title of your thread that you were prominently utilizing sarcasm. And even then, that doesn't change everything else you said in your chatlog. Big shocker, I know - context matters when it comes to determining sarcasm from sincerity without the aid of audible tone of voice. > > r/quityourbullshit So let me get this down, being toxic means asking your support to play properly, asking them not to troll and calling him insane :) Dw I've adpated a new attitude, instead of going "he's insane" im just go "very well played :)" Im gonna reach maximum sarcasm. cant ban me for smiley faces, and hey if i go 0/12 just having a bad day :) its fine riot won't ban me i stay positive :) Positive vibes guys :)
GuznaNafta (EUNE)
: Riot WookieCookie: Full discussion [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/9356yc/why_are_people_in_na_having_their_permabanned/). >TL;DR: We're running an experiment to see if people can grow and change for the better. We're excited to see how this could affect all players, but because of the high risk that comes with this kind of exercise we're only doing it on NA players right now. No players should be getting their hopes up very high that we will allow permabanned players to return to the game and continue their old ways. Players who receive any sort of penalty after returning will be re-banned permanently. At this point, we're not sure that letting players return to the game after a permaban is the best course of action and may decide to keep our current stance on permabanned accounts; but we're very eager to see what kind of results might come up. >Edit: 3:22 PM PST: Got word that the original post I replied to was deleted because of the duplicate topic. Gonna repost my full message here for you all! >I want to keep this pretty brief and to the point because this is an experiment that I'm spending a lot of my resources on currently. Our goal of this experiment is to test assumptions we've made about perma-banned players and their ability to adjust behaviors in the game. We're working with players who are coming to us in good faith to change and stay out of trouble. Unfortunately we don't have a lot of systems in place to run this experiment so a lot of the work is manual on our part (and mainly me). >The biggest issue being; tracking players who are returning to the game and ensuring they stay out of trouble; players who acted in bad faith to participate in this experiment or who fail and fall to their old ways are quickly re-banned with no opportunity to return. >The NA region is able to execute this currently because we have the staff and resources necessary to operate this experiment. In additional we can leverage the expertise of our central PB teams and Player Support teams here on the Los Angeles campus when needed to make sure that the experiment is in line with our long term goals here at Riot. >I can understand how this may feel bad for other regions but I would like to lay out the following context as to why we're comfortable with this path for now: >Allowing permabanned players to return to the game is NOT something we're committed to as a company at this time. There are a large number of risks and factors that we want to take into account before we do this. We're running this small scale on NA with the opportunity to end it at any point if we feel it's compromising the quality of our game and community. >The risk of allowing permabanned players back to the game is so high because it can disrupt our community and create negative experiences for other players. Because of this one of the core pillars of this experiment is that players who fail to change (or who had no intention of changing at all) will be re-banned very quickly and remain banned forever. This extra care is very resource intensive until we decide whether this is a worthwhile process to continue and possibly create some tools to streamline the process. >As we continue this experiment we're very aware that it might show us that permabanned players will need to remain removed from the game for the health of our community. Keeping it limited to a community of players that I am very familiar with makes it easier for us to audit and "shut it down" if necessary and return to our original policy of not allowing permabanned players to return to the game at all. Where as in other regions the culture of their communities can be different and while some norms are similar to that of NA, others are not. And that's without even getting into the language differences that can prove troublesome for auditing behavior. If we find that this experiment is successful we can better share it with our offices all over the world and give them the opportunity to adapt it to their players' needs if they find it useful. Likewise, if we find that the experiment was ultimately not successful we'll be able to better share our results and findings with other regions that highlight the trouble and difficulties we had with the experiment and why we won't be continuing it. >Hopefully this helps share clarify some of our thoughts and goals for this experiment with you all. If I could leave one parting thought with you guys it would be that: this is NOT a change of our policy currently; but an experiment to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of evolving our PB guidelines. We are not under any obligation to lift a permanent suspension(and there are still a great many permabans we are not lifting, and will never lift under ANY circumstance). Also we will only be doing so under the strict guidelines of our experiment so that we can properly track the impact on our overall community and hold participants responsible for any actions they do upon returning to the game.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6TO1qVTI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-08T00:02:36.349+0000) > > Riot WookieCookie: > > Full discussion [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/9356yc/why_are_people_in_na_having_their_permabanned/). I tnink riot is missing the point on whole reason they dont want to release perm banned accounts. People who get perm banned always make another account. They will be no surge of toxicity if they did it. They will be no Disruption. Goes to show how delusional they are
Zyzyx (EUW)
: > But its a game. Are we forgetting this is a game. a Virtual system that has no real life consequences Have you lost the connection to reality? You do realize that the people you play with, the people you insult and harass are real people, right? The fact that it's a game changes ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about that. They are actual human beings, exactly as real and non-virtual as the people you meet on the street. > flaming is an expected addition It's not. It's a lack of respect and self control...or, as apparently in your case, a loss of connection to reality.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T11:40:43.007+0000) > > Have you lost the connection to reality? You do realize that the people you play with, the people you insult and harass are real people, right? The fact that it's a game changes ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about that. They are actual human beings, exactly as real and non-virtual as the people you meet on the street. > > It's not. It's a lack of respect and self control...or, as apparently in your case, a loss of connection to reality. Your right, I respect no-one in SoloQ and never will. I hardly respect people in real life unless I like them. You earn respect not expected of it.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Keep it up, one more flaming fiesta and we get rid of another cancerous cell.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-08-12T12:02:27.424+0000) > > Keep it up, one more flaming fiesta and we get rid of another cancerous cell. Rid of me? You think I'm not prepared weakling
Zyzyx (EUW)
: Being a jerk has consequences EVERYWHERE.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T11:23:59.309+0000) > > Being a jerk has consequences EVERYWHERE. But its a game. Are we forgetting this is a game. a Virtual system that has no real life consequences and everything that happens in this temporary virtual existence is not set in stone. A competitive game where some people are more competitive then others, where flaming is an expected addition to the competencies side of the game. Everyone is toxic, just people have different triggers.
Andrey0345 (EUNE)
: Tbh, this kind of "sarcasm" is one of the most tilting things to read for your teammates. It's just stupid and because they might be doing bad, doesn't mean you have to spam this. It's worse then if you just typed how bad he is, seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Andrey0345,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-12T11:05:03.803+0000) > > Tbh, this kind of "sarcasm" is one of the most tilting things to read for your teammates. It's just stupid and because they might be doing bad, doesn't mean you have to spam this. It's worse then if you just typed how bad he is, seriously. but its perfectly fine to leave lane at level 3 as a support though thats obviously completely fine and not tilting at all.
Gerbster (EUW)
: Carry on with this "Sarcasm" you will be permanently banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Gerbster,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:49:21.477+0000) > > Carry on with this "Sarcasm" you will be permanently banned. DW I have disabled chat entirely since this game is equivalent of North korea in terms of speech
: > [{quoted}](name=Zóokeeper,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:40:14.251+0000) > > Yet that wasent reason I got banned so obviously they is a huge problem with how punishments work Wow, you single handedly unveiled the darkest secret of Riot Games! The inter buster system is NOT as pitch perfect as Riot always claimed, good job Sherlock! Ehy this "sarcasm" thing is quite funny!
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:42:34.479+0000) > > Wow, you single handedly unveiled the darkest secret of Riot Games! > The inter buster system is NOT as pitch perfect as Riot always claimed, good job Sherlock! > > Ehy this "sarcasm" thing is quite funny! I said punishments, people dont get punished for soft inting.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zóokeeper,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:17:49.786+0000) > >i soft-inted countless of games It's a real shame they banned you, this is truly a dark day for League of Legends. Oh, btw: sarcasm!
> [{quoted}](name=SUPERSATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:38:33.665+0000) > > It's a real shame they banned you, this is truly a dark day for League of Legends. > > Oh, btw: sarcasm! Yet that wasent reason I got banned so obviously they is a huge problem with how punishments work
Zyzyx (EUW)
: What I am saying is that being a jerk is a bannable offense, no matter how exactly you do it. So yeah, if you use sarcasm to be a jerk, of course that's bannable. Are you seriously surprised by that?
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:29:46.745+0000) > > What I am saying is that being a jerk is a bannable offense, no matter how exactly you do it. So yeah, if you use sarcasm to be a jerk, of course that's bannable. > Are you seriously surprised by that? being a jerk is a bannable offence is actually pathetic. Ill just delete the chat from the game.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: You even confirmed yourself that it was sarcasm, so you are fully aware that it wasn't compliments. Don't try to fool as by playing the fool, you only make a fool out of yourself. You know what you did and so do we...this discussion is useless and you know it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:18:44.114+0000) > > You even confirmed yourself that it was sarcasm, so you are fully aware that it wasn't compliments. > > Don't try to fool as by playing the fool, you only make a fool out of yourself. You know what you did and so do we...this discussion is useless and you know it. So you condone the fact that sarcasm is a bannable offence
Shamose (EUW)
: Ah yes, a nice game of league on a saturday afternoon.
And then YOU get banned for calling them stupid.
: Dont do that man. Just soft int when someone is anoying, stupid etc. You will never get banned again. Nice game isnt it?
> [{quoted}](name=Chase The Gas,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:16:23.721+0000) > > Dont do that man. Just soft int when someone is anoying, stupid etc. You will never get banned again. Nice game isnt it? no shit, i soft-inted countless of games but soon as im sarcastic I get punished, i wont deny i soft int the game, in fact i told one guy i hope i get banned for soft inting because that means riot games have finally fixed their entire punishment system. You should never be gameplay banned for flaming, only restricted - Blaustoise
ImMaleLol (EUW)
: Is it forbidden to flame the game btw?
Seriously something wrong with this game if people are worried about swearing and being banned.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: Not quite. You got banned for blaming, insulting and trashtalking your teammates. Please keep in mind that the 14 day ban is (literally!) the last warning. Any further violation of the rules, even if it's a minor one, will result in a permanent suspension of your account. Permabans are NEVER lifted, so if you should to decide to change/improve your behavior I strongly recommend to do it now, not after the permaban. Whether you do it or not is 100% your choice of course and depends on how important your account is to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:11:24.688+0000) > > Not quite. You got banned for blaming, insulting and trashtalking your teammates. > > Please keep in mind that the 14 day ban is (literally!) the last warning. Any further violation of the rules, even if it's a minor one, will result in a permanent suspension of your account. Permabans are NEVER lifted, so if you should to decide to change/improve your behavior I strongly recommend to do it now, not after the permaban. > Whether you do it or not is 100% your choice of course and depends on how important your account is to you. Didnt blame anyone Didnt insult anyone Didnt trash talk anyone I've been banned 4 times already I already have another level 30 account my alistair was a very good player who know how to play the game and I got banned for complimenting him.
: Passive aggressive remarks and the like are bannable. There's even a report category for it.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LvWjnL0E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-12T10:10:01.752+0000) > > Passive aggressive remarks and the like are bannable. There's even a report category for it. how is it passive aggressive they are compliments
Rioter Comments
: Why is riot so harsh to players in this game it is getting out of control
: Why are people so angry all the time in this game?
If your gonna play stupid then ima call you stupid, if you get it every game perhaps your doing something wrong.
King Lego (EUNE)
: Upset with League? Say no more!
Im a replace step 2 with "My team from last game"
iSneez (EUNE)
: League of Legend guide for banned players!
TBH I run it down in games and still win, they still flame me but I flame them back despite im the one who's 3/13/3 LUL
Rioter Comments
: A little bit of ranting but, i just need to get it off..
You just got to accept the fact they are people in this game that refuse to win no matter how they come off, they die once done, they give up and want to next it. To be honest its Rare for me to win game where im not 1v5in since your support main your easily worst position because I swear to almighty jesus christ himself every single person who plays ADC in my games are just beyond bad like even the ones that go 5/1 they are very consistent on just doing stupid things, like I see fed adc's flashing on already dead enemies and just not even playing their champion right or actually rushing Stormrazors on Jinx even Kai'sa ADCs going full AP, Not fully blaming everyone because some games could of been won if i played my main role or played my main champs but I get bored so easily of them which tanks my Rank and MMR
: How am I supposed to solo carry
You dont 1v5 carry in this game now. You get punished for playing well. now if you premade kogmaw/lulu then u can carry every game
Icepaw (EUNE)
: Bring SMS verification to soloQ ASAP!
Fail to see how this would have a positive effect The top of the top make smurfs so they can actually play more then 3 games a day due to long que times. when people reach the rank they want they just casual play it, they make a smurf and start playing competitively because they want to beat their previous record. If anything disallowing smurfs and alternative accounts would most likely drop the player-base % quiet alot Master/Challenger Streamers would be 50% que times 50% playing games. 5-8 hours a day I mean i have separate phones so I can still use my smurf but for the other people your just banning their account because they already have one.
Rioter Comments
RemZero22 (EUW)
: Help with a Summoner Name related to Lux ;-;
ConfLux most likely taken so try variations
Aezander (EUW)
: There is no Good and Evil. Only Order and Chaos. Forever in battle for the existence of thw Cosmos. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hQgfNWHx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-10T15:35:40.962+0000) > > There is no Good and Evil. Only Order and Chaos. Forever in battle for the existence of thw Cosmos. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} If thats true then only certain stage of Toxicity can be considered chaos, unless I get everyone riled up then thats chaos, but if I'm using harmful words to show them the path of being a good player then that is simply Order with a drop of chaos. Without 1 they is no other. point stands
Vashtrall (EUW)
: Writtings of an extremely toxic reformed player.
Don't Give into the Soyboys my Brother of Atom, You can still be toxic! you just gotta fool the system! I got honor level 4 whilst being "Toxic". I Will never reform, If I do I'll only be a shadow of what I once was, without Toxic players the balance between good and evil will Falter and spew out the worst of the worst, They need us Toxic players to exist. Because without something evil to compare to, the Good won't know whats right or wrong.
: auto perma-banned for no reason. :)
I'm on my 4th Account and already have a Smurf ready to load up when this gets inevitably banned, Trust me, you can say whatever you like nothing happens but soon as you get hit with that chat restriction you get put on some f***ing watchlist like your on parole, you do one thing thats out of the rules of your parole bang, back in jail you go unlike this time you get 2 other chances of 'parole'. Once you hit a chat restriction its best to not say a single word for like a month so it dies off and you can be toxic again. You just gotta get banned enough to find the loophole, none of the reports are manually reviewed until its for a Ban so you just gotta not flag their bot by using unpopular wording, instead of calling then Re****d call them Dolphins. You get punished enough you eventually find how to completely avoid being penalized despite the fact your intentions are toxic
: > Be realistic why does a champion with 3, yes i said THREE 1350RP Skins that has a 2.7% play rate get a ultimate skin, yet Camille who has had 1 skin since release and x2 play rate (and Thicc'ness)and not get it considering we need a top laner with a ultimate. not another ADC... Couple reasons that spring to mind. Firstly, MF has a lot less going on, animation and particle wise. It's the same reason reason Lux gets a lot skins (still only 24th on the list of most skins, btw). They're basic and that gives the design team more room to work. Secondly, it's potentially an age thing. Camille has been out less than two years and if you've noticed, all the ultimate skins belong to older champions. Possibly down to having much more time to come up with ideas for ultimate level skins.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iA3FTQE5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-07T12:50:24.881+0000) > > Couple reasons that spring to mind. > Firstly, MF has a lot less going on, animation and particle wise. It's the same reason reason Lux gets a lot skins (still only 24th on the list of most skins, btw). They're basic and that gives the design team more room to work. > Secondly, it's potentially an age thing. Camille has been out less than two years and if you've noticed, all the ultimate skins belong to older champions. Possibly down to having much more time to come up with ideas for ultimate level skins. Then why not Shen, Jayce, Singed or Tryndmaere, I'd buy a Jayce/Singed ultimate skin in a heartbeat.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Charmed Feathers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iA3FTQE5,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-03-07T11:17:12.958+0000) > > Opinions. nah i get it, mf mains love this but other people especially top lane mains, are just confused and dissapointed.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: you should read more carefully. I said "Sadly the only good skins are on ezreal and lux (_**relative to when they were released**_)". Ezreal still has one of the best ultimate skins and personally i think it is way better than udyr or sona. Udyr's skin might as well not exists because you won't even notice it while playing. It is by far the worst ultimate skin to ever exist and the biggest disappointment i have ever had in this game. >they ruined Pulsefire to a point everyone uses Star Guardian instead. That doesn't mean they ruined it. It just means they made a better skin with better technology available.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iA3FTQE5,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-03-07T11:15:40.854+0000) > > you should read more carefully. I said "Sadly the only good skins are on ezreal and lux (_**relative to when they were released**_)". > > Ezreal still has one of the best ultimate skins and personally i think it is way better than udyr or sona. Udyr's skin might as well not exists because you won't even notice it while playing. It is by far the worst ultimate skin to ever exist and the biggest disappointment i have ever had in this game. > > That doesn't mean they ruined it. It just means they made a better skin with better technology available. I cant even play Udyr without Spirit guard, the base animations for default udyr are so bad spirit guard is worth it just for the animations and easily my top 5 skins along with infernal Nasus and Aether Wing Kayle. Kayle gets same treatment cant play it without Aether wing
Eveninn (EUW)
: Lunar revel is a lot better than elementalist though. :/
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iA3FTQE5,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-03-07T11:01:07.306+0000) > > Lunar revel is a lot better than elementalist though. :/ Wait I forgot, lux got a lunar revel skin too LOL.. Jesus it's as bad as I thought.
Eveninn (EUW)
: 3) ??? 4) Profit (or at least know the answer for the initial question.) \o/
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iA3FTQE5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-07T11:00:19.404+0000) > > 3) ??? > 4) Profit (or at least know the answer for the initial question.) \o/ when I saw it was ultimate skin first thing came to my mind is "The money-grabber of the century".
: no wait, even better: BATTLE BUNNY VLADIMIR!
> [{quoted}](name=MirirPaladin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EmhIwOK6,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-03-07T10:55:53.181+0000) > > no wait, even better: BATTLE BUNNY VLADIMIR! https://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/p/pomepeco/20171128/20171128210348.png Only if it looks like this
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >that has a 2.7% play rate get a ultimate skin She has that now. But when they started to design and pick the skins, she had a high play rate. At the end of last season she had a huge play rate. You should also keep in mind that the majority of the player base doesn't even play ranked and those play rate statistics are from plat+ elos. So the popularity of the champion can be vastly different in normals among casual players (the paying customers). Every other ultimate skin was made on champions that were widely popular back in their time. Sadly the only good skins are on ezreal and lux (relative to when they were released). Every other ultimate skin is a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iA3FTQE5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-07T10:53:47.692+0000) > > She has that now. But when they started to design and pick the skins, she had a high play rate. At the end of last season she had a huge play rate. > > You should also keep in mind that the majority of the player base doesn't even play ranked and those play rate statistics are from plat+ elos. So the popularity of the champion can be vastly different in normals among casual players (the paying customers). > > Every other ultimate skin was made on champions that were widely popular back in their time. Sadly the only good skins are on ezreal and lux (relative to when they were released). Every other ultimate skin is a joke. If you think the updated pulsefire is better then spirit guard and DJ your insane dude. they ruined Pulsefire to a point everyone uses Star Guardian instead.
Žero (EUNE)
: But hey lets look at the "bright side" for a sec at least its not another Lux skin?{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Žero,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iA3FTQE5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-07T10:53:12.985+0000) > > But hey lets look at the "bright side" for a sec at least its not another Lux skin?{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} They cant make another lux skin for the next 2 months, they already tried to re-sell Elementalist, after-all
Eveninn (EUW)
: Why would Udyr or Sona get an ultimate skin?
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iA3FTQE5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-07T10:45:17.873+0000) > > Why would Udyr or Sona get an ultimate skin? Udyr had a very high plate rate in S3-S5 and has returned multiple times throughout the seasons, that skin is justified and very awesome looking. DJ Sona also had a high play rate when it got released and pretty much always been viable. MF on the other-hand the most exposure she got was AP Support.
Show more

Zóokeeper

Level 149 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion