: You cant trust a adc you are not premade with, most of them are %%%%%%s that think they always knows best :/
thinks that goes in ADC mind amount of stress they take in lane, Last hit minion, dodge enemy skill shot, wave manage, time the jungle gank, position properly and others. tell me amount of stress as support nothing much compared to adc. I know it because i main both I started playing support only because I understand how ADC works{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: True but i mean at the moment this delay can be taken advantage of with annimation cancelling to stack up headshot charges. For example you can gain a charge of headshot even if you didnt hit a target.
but the animation even calculates the delay so you cannot actually do that
Práedyth (EUW)
: you should be happy that you didnt get matched against me and my friends ^^ we have 2 diamonds and 3 golds and sometimes play against a full silver team in normal games. that just isnt fun anymore tho
man, that would be totally devastating. What happens is like you play good game and try to improve it super hard and when the serious of such event happens it demoralize you .
: i know how it works lol they have a mmr for each players ,and they will balanced out the mmr on both side. so you end up with noobs to cancel out your mmr advantage
RIOT has wonderful ppl there who made this game, what i want is no fancy skin just a better eco system .
: > I'm a developer myself i don't find any logic in this If you can develop a system that can identify who will go afk and what Champion they are going to play, without restricting the freedom of choice players have, feel free to do so. I'm sure Riot would be happy to hire someone with those skills.
it was my experience of a person going afk in a really bad match up . i never meant that was RIOT's fault that was my bad luck . what im saying is the system can be made better than existing so it can balance the player between each team. i'm not crying.. i'm just asking to make the system better when there are more variables per player than just calculating the mmr values . may be i dont write a good english , sorry.
: the system got no way to detect if a player will afk or not. so that isnt the matchmakings fault the lv 7 premaded with someone hence why he managed to play in that game. you showing the divisions of people when the game is a normal game makes no sense at all since normals and ranked have 2 seperate mmrs for obvious reasons(as a game developer you should know)
dude are you so blind ? you got my name there you got op.gg account you can check it yourself . im not saying its RIOTS fault im saying they need to take this issue seriously . because it is totally unrewarding .
Z3RO 5 (EUW)
: man.. Wp Riot. feels like a system that only work on odds
50 + 50 = 100 , 99.9 + 0.1 = 100, however you wanna calculate still its 100
Zavion (EUW)
: I know right? Have a loot at [this](http://prnt.sc/cyocw9)
Rioter Comments
Z3RO 5 (EUW)
: Tilt On Promo
> [{quoted}](name=Z3RO 5,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=iOoAtBEj,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-21T19:29:38.851+0000) > > I get tilted on promo to gold. I play this game for a year and I dont understand :/ 4th time promo, 1 game away to gold and it pushes me back all the way to s2 . I doubt myself that i suck Please dont judge my english
Rioter Comments
: 5 Things we've learned about 6.10
It does mean Lucian gonna get nerfd soon {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Z3RO 5 (EUW)
: Lag in EUW server
I tried ping test and the jitter is < 2 there is no packet loss. Does it gotta do something with the my machine or ISP, if its not the case of server ? is there any tool that could check about this trouble ? Thank you
Rioter Comments

Z3RO 5

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion