: Stop matchmaking unranked players/0 wins with Gold players.
You do realize that a 30 unranked person gets average elo by default, which is gold/silver, right?
: You earned and S-
What exactly do you complain about? The heck?
Epicookie (EUW)
: League has become too easy.
GZ, you learned how to adapt faster than you used to. That's called getting better at the game, not the game becoming easier. I mean, sure, in a sense it does. But a noob will stay a noob, even if you give him 6 items he won't win a game just because he has all of this shit given to him
: Is it just me or does Aurelion Sol's kit feel very sloppily designed?
Give him some time. It will certainly take some time until people realize that he is basically a fair version of Annie. That 4 second slow. Mhhh.
: Yasuo's Wind Wall ( W ) Wont Block Lux's Ultimate Why ?!
Don't get hit by it, get Banshee's, Zhonyas, Flash, probably even Ghost or a speed buff is enough to dodge it even if you're mentally a vegetable
: Latest Scripting Champion
You can script on anybody and it will be absolutely ridiculous. Have you ever seen a scripting Shyvana? Good luck cc'ing her. She is a melee champ and will kite you, topkek. Anyway, have you considered that he was just a very good Bard? Because I get games like that on my smurf too.
: You ever noticed how riot fails at alot of basic design choices?
So where is the problem? Shaco is veeery old, of course he will feel dated..
Stingy (EUW)
: Give Aurelion sol a chance against assassins/other midlaners
He is like Annie. You just murder things at 6. Dunno how you can mess that up really
: A big problem in Silver right now
"Here i am with 180 000k experience as lucian, trying my absolute best while the toplane maokai died 11 times without getting a SINGLE kill in the entire game." Why would you mention the kill if it didn't prove your point? If he gets camped until no tomorrow, his score is very justified. That can happen. That doesn't make him a feeding asshole just out to ruin your games though.
: Sexism
Well, either don't openly admit that you're a girl like that with your name and all or just deal with it. People will use ANY information they can get to flame you, so if they know you're a girl, all kinds of slurs against that will follow. Mute them, report them. And most importantly: Personally just ignore them. Ignoring does not mean you condone what they do, neither does it mean you don't care about it. It's simply preventing further damage and preserving braincells, because after all who cares what some jerks on the net say. I know I don't.
: A big problem in Silver right now
Yeah, because kills are the perfect measurement of skill.
Boo StefK (EUNE)
: I went 7/0 and my team still feed and lost
You take every kill and then die. Or you just die and don't get kills, judging by your epic 2 14 games. Focus on not dying, focus on farming, focus on not stealing every single kill. Your team can't carry you if you only give them assists and then you die with all the gold because you go 1v3 because you have 20 kills.
: Are we witnessing the end of Nidalee?
Not the first time. She'll come back, first in a lane, then back into the jungle. Just needs a slight change in her favor and there we go again
: Here is lux cd on ultimate 80 / 65 / 50. I am not lux player but I believe everyone one goes thunderlords and takes 5% cdr along the way. Then buys {{item:3165}} at least for cdr. Then she would buy {{item:3174}} or just take cdr runes. I believe every lux will try to max out their cdr in games. I checked few champions I play cool downs on their ultimates. Often it's twice the time or more. I often see lux players using ult for wave clear. And it's not like she dosen't have other aoe spells. She can use it to poke, clear waves or finish of players. She won't get big downsides from using it on something. So I have to be careful with my ult's but lux no she can fire away. I remember few years ago when she was op and played in lcs. I still remember how Lux caught 2 opponents over a wall and blew them by herself both of them with full hp. She wasn't even fed or ahead. She always was strong but thunderlords and that extra 5% cdr gave players motivation to player her. Riot gave some sort of nerf if you can call that to her W. But her dmg and cds are the problem not shield. I wouldn't mind her having more survivability if she wouldn't fire like a cannon every few seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimoire Wèiss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bj40qG6n,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-25T05:10:22.053+0000) > > Here is lux cd on ultimate 80 / 65 / 50. I am not lux player but I believe everyone one goes thunderlords and takes 5% cdr along the way. Then buys {{item:3165}} at least for cdr. Then she would buy {{item:3174}} or just take cdr runes. I believe every lux will try to max out their cdr in games. > I checked few champions I play cool downs on their ultimates. Often it's twice the time or more. > I often see lux players using ult for wave clear. And it's not like she dosen't have other aoe spells. She can use it to poke, clear waves or finish of players. She won't get big downsides from using it on something. > So I have to be careful with my ult's but lux no she can fire away. I remember few years ago when she was op and played in lcs. I still remember how Lux caught 2 opponents over a wall and blew them by herself both of them with full hp. She wasn't even fed or ahead. > She always was strong but thunderlords and that extra 5% cdr gave players motivation to player her. Riot gave some sort of nerf if you can call that to her W. But her dmg and cds are the problem not shield. I wouldn't mind her having more survivability if she wouldn't fire like a cannon every few seconds. You actually go for the flat penetration over the 5% CDR (it's really meaningless) and you go Morello into Luden's. No 40% CDR builds. Next up can be items like Abyssal or the next pure AP item aka Rabadon's.
FkMamBo (EUW)
: It's incredibly hard for supports to get an S
You don't even need to deal much damage or farm to get an S-Rank as a support, cmon.
: Tank Fizz, he will soon be the new tank akali guaranteed
You're like 20 patches too late for that. Also the tank akali build is pretty trash. It's like Nidalee after her rework: Get kills, scale into nothingness. Pure KDA champ.
Inaphyt (EUW)
: Nerf yi asap tyvm
Well he got nerfed.
: riot seems to be destroying the second game mode now - but why?
What is your problem with dyn Queue? I don't see any complaints piling up, so I'm going to assume you made that up in favor of your argumentation. Do you really think giving people an incentive to play support will change anything? Bad people will play support just to get free stuff, yay. Deal with waiting 20 seconds longer in favor of getting to play a fair game.
: Dynamic Que is ruining League of Legends
It's really not that bad to be honest. I imagined it to be an unfair shit queue, but in the end it's just the same thing that old Solo/Duo was with the option to play with more than just one person. It's not unfair because you'll get matched with the same amount of premades and it's whatever. I expected games to become hard now that you are guaranteed to get a role you actually wanted to play, but not even that changed at all. I also don't get why people demand SOLO queue as if that ever existed.
Mepodis (EUW)
: She ulted 3 times in the same fight. Thats not balanced. The thing is tho, shes never gonna be anywhere near your team, so you have absolutly nothing you can do pretty much, and if she hits q, you are dead, end of dicsussion...
> [{quoted}](name=Mepodis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bj40qG6n,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-25T03:58:08.276+0000) > > She ulted 3 times in the same fight. Thats not balanced. > > The thing is tho, shes never gonna be anywhere near your team, so you have absolutly nothing you can do pretty much, and if she hits q, you are dead, end of dicsussion... Why do your fights last over 2 minutes? She doesn't have any hard cc outside of her Q and a QSS, Zhonyas, Cleanse, Mikaels on the target she Q'd makes her useless again, you can just sidestep the ult if you are not snared. She is very good if ahead and if you're a squishy she may very well seem overbearing, but she does have these weaknesses and counterplay.
: Mecha zero sion feedback
The ult looks pretty shit imo
: I understand building Swifites on some Champs (having it on Vi really helps her midgame mobility and initiation potential) but building it on marksmen(?) is pretty silly, so I feel something has to give. Also, I agree on their design, they're from the Season 2 line, so HORRIBLY outdated, darling.
> [{quoted}](name=The Noble Poro,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hLgXiKEr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-22T19:45:49.298+0000) > > I understand building Swifites on some Champs (having it on Vi really helps her midgame mobility and initiation potential) but building it on marksmen(?) is pretty silly, so I feel something has to give. > Also, I agree on their design, they're from the Season 2 line, so HORRIBLY outdated, darling. Movement speed can mean a DPS increase by being able to kite more efficiently. Also helps with those 'immobile' champs and you'd be surprised how much even a 5 MS change means.
ARC 1813 (EUW)
: Im totally with you on this. The problem: The mentality of "Do not focus the tank you stoopid adc, focus their adc!!!!11!" I often play adc when i dont get top, and thus i often hear this. To make my random teammates realize that i cant focus the enemy adc as long as their frontline is facehugging me is more often then not a trial of horror. And i tend to think that ecactly THOSE are the ones who go for more dmg items, but take no AP with them. Or people who stop to think for themselve and let them get intimitaed for not focusing enemy adc/ not buying more crit or lifesteal
> [{quoted}](name=ARC 1813,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VGWlolYu,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-03-22T18:33:38.410+0000) > > Im totally with you on this. > > The problem: The mentality of "Do not focus the tank you stoopid adc, focus their adc!!!!11!" > > I often play adc when i dont get top, and thus i often hear this. > To make my random teammates realize that i cant focus the enemy adc as long as their frontline is facehugging me is more often then not a trial of horror. > > And i tend to think that ecactly THOSE are the ones who go for more dmg items, but take no AP with them. > Or people who stop to think for themselve and let them get intimitaed for not focusing enemy adc/ not buying more crit or lifesteal LW is like a 200-300 damage difference. Usually teamfights revolve around which team loses their tanks first, because then their squishies are out in the open, at least from my experience. You lose more games because you have nobody to soak damage than having to stall them for 40 seconds, when everything's even at least.
WeedLTU (EUNE)
: is irelia really that weak
Are you drunk? She is one of the strongest snowball champions in the game. Always has been, always will be.
: How to counter on-hit damage?
It's all magic damage.. Look at the death recap. Get Mercurial Scimitar. Also did you know: Rammus only deals so much damage because he has this shred passive. If you QSS it, he won't deal nearly as much.
: PLEEAAASE BUY LAST WHISPER!
I'm not posting much nowadays, but I agree with this. People underestimate Last Whisper/Lord Dominik's Regards and ESPECIALLY the GIant Slayer part of the item. Doing the math and figuring out into how much effective armor penetration the 15% damage increase translates into was actually quite surprising. Any champion will have more HP than a late game ADC unless he bought HP (which he shouldn't, but even then). Let's take any jungler: He will have Strength of the Ages, as it is the best mastery for 90% of junglers unless you focus on winning fast. That's 300 HP, add in higher base stats for probably being melee, this guy will already have 500 HP more than you without any items - 15% damage increase. Now this damage increase translates into around 32 flat penetration. Won't do the math again here, just trust me on this one. If you play against hyper tanks, LDR is just as good as old LW. Take Poppy or Nautilus for example. They are very likely to reach 250+ bonus armor from their core items. (Sunfire, ZZrot's, Thornmail, Randuin's..), which means LDR will penetrate a little above 120 armor. Old LW would have penetrated around 130 of the total armor of 372,5 in case of Poppy with 9x armor seals. Last Whisper got nerfed and it got nerfed for a reason. Armor should be meaningful and it is, now that base armor actually means something. You don't have to get LW when playing against 4 squishies, but if one of them is only a bit tanky, you should definitely consider it. What else would you get as a 5th item? Another life steal item? Don't be an idiot. You get LDR and deal more damage to tanks again, because somebody has to. You can't blame your team for not being able to kill the tank that is going to murder you when you are the one not itemizing properly. Does it matter that you deal slightly more damage to squishies when you can't kill the tank that will faceroll you and your team? So again: **LW got nerfed, but it is not trash. Go buy it instead of being a greedy ass going for BotrK or another shit item**
: Then wouldn't going with CDR-runes and taking Berserkers instead of Ionian Boots be strictly better? That gives you 30% AS in your build instead of the measly 5.76% from those runeslots.
> [{quoted}](name=Venomblades,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0WoegB46,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-06T01:09:54.703+0000) > > Then wouldn't going with CDR-runes and taking Berserkers instead of Ionian Boots be strictly better? > > That gives you 25% more AS in your build instead of the measly 5.74%. You do have a point. I value the 10% summoner CD on Lucidity's a lot though. I think I'll do it as you proposed, that sounds pretty good actually. The thing is: Getting Berserkers early is bad, while getting Lucidity's early is at least okay. Actually, I do have a different page. 10 armor pen, 21% AS, some armor, some HP. That is pretty solid
: So what runes do you take on blues if you disminss MR and CDR? It's the worst spot for all AD stats and you lose out on a lot of value taking those.
> [{quoted}](name=Venomblades,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0WoegB46,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-06T00:39:46.234+0000) > > So what runes do you take on blues if you disminss MR and CDR? > > It's the worst spot for all AD stats and you lose out on a lot of value taking those. Attack Speed. It's not much, but it's the best you could get.
: Are games getting harder these days or it's just me?
The team that is ahead has an easier time closing out games, given they aren't dumb. Not a huge change compared to before, but definitely something you'd notice
: Then pick rate? Also positive win rate agains all.Not true.Absurdity.0 counterplay and blind pick champion.Very safe,utility,ridiculous damage,45% cdr ridiculous ult cd.Also win rates mean everything.Why Graves took nerf?
> [{quoted}](name=Akatsuki Deidara,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rEFpYbEw,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T10:23:36.927+0000) > > Then pick rate? Also positive win rate agains all.Not true.Absurdity.0 counterplay and blind pick champion.Very safe,utility,ridiculous damage,45% cdr ridiculous ult cd.Also win rates mean everything.Why Graves took nerf? 0 counterplay... Zhonyas, QSS, Cleanse... Do you even know how hard those fuck her? 45% CDR is garbage on her btw. You could get flat pen instead and deal more damage :) Win rate means nothing, it's not an indicator of power. Graves gets nerfed because his numbers are so overtuned, he basically cannot be bad pretty much because he is stronger than others. Lux is strong right now because many smaller changes and the Q buff were really good all together. Meta favors her as well, without 2 tanks in every team. That's one, if not the main reason, why her winrate went up.
: Yasuo's shield
Yeah, why have a shield when it's gone instantly anyway
Virtulis (EUW)
: smurfs...........
Oh no, you get crushed by 0.01% of players. Mmmm Chances are: Those weren't smurfs. Smurfs play with other smurfs mostly, except for maybe the first 10 games before matchmaking can work accurately. So for you to get your promos ruined by smurfs, you'd have to be the unluckiest person on the planet. Good day.
: Attack speed vs Ad runes on Jhin?
Full Armor pen and attack speed mix. Screw MR, nobody takes those anymore. CDR is also garbage. Get Essence Reaver, a Zeal item and Lucidity boots for 40% CDR and most damage.
Rhonwen (EUNE)
: Thunderlords Decree
Hyperboleeeee hype Full Thunderlord's teams suck, that's why many SMART people stopped using it every single game. It's good on burst mages or supports or generally comboish champs. Depending on playstyle you can take it on Lucian (W double tap proc and quickly backing off etc), but other keystones are just as good.
Encore3D (EUNE)
: thanks for the feedback Ronker. I have a question for you. Do 2-3 games make a good basis for permanent suspension of an account where probably 10 games are played every day? :)
> [{quoted}](name=Encore3D,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uEpIopOE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T18:34:47.616+0000) > > thanks for the feedback Ronker. I have a question for you. Do 2-3 games make a good basis for permanent suspension of an account where probably 10 games are played every day? :) You don't get banned because of 2-3 games, if you get en e-mail with those games, then those are the ones that automatically triggered the final punishment. You have been toxic for countless times if it was enough to warrant a perma ban
Kurzy (EUW)
: the ranked system is stupid
If you get placed below what you deserve, it'll be super easy to climb.
Mepodis (EUW)
: Darius is rlly balanced
You are like 15 patches too late for that buddy
Kian987 (EUW)
: + 2% per 100 AP I don't get it
I always think it means you get nothing until you have 100 AP, but I know it better and shake my head the second I realize what I just thought. You don't get 0.02% per AP in the tooltip because that would simply make it too hard to read.
Origamay (EUW)
: Is It illegal to use game booster in LoL?
Wasn't game booster that FPS increasing tool? That is perfectly fine to use. If it executes macros for you, that'd be punishable
: Tribunal still down, League still a cesspool
I have a pretty good quote for you: "Everybody lies" If you know people as bad as you described, they surely have gotten at least a warning - they just didn't tell you about it because they don't want to admit it. And you.. you're exactly like those toxic people. You are a conspiracy theorist. Too bad people will always fall for it
: Does primary role even have a weighted Priority in matchmaking?
You're unlucky, don't generalize. I got my primary role 9 out of 12 times
Cebelon (EUNE)
: uhh thunderlord IS the most powerful keystone...?.....
> [{quoted}](name=Cebelon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=g1O1UHIw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-04T18:33:10.934+0000) > > uhh thunderlord IS the most powerful keystone...?..... Nah, others got buffed to a good point. Top laners take Grasp of the Undying for that insane laning power, tanks take the damage reduction or Strength of the Ages to get tankier and get a nice health boost. Healers take Windspeaker's Blessing. Full Thunderlord's teams are in general pretty bad. It's good for early trades, but falls off unless you are a carry.
prof1cy (EUW)
: Zero posts about Jhin being OP
Saw him 3 times, perfectly balanced. He is so slow and requires a setup (getting out of his ult range is so easy unless there is a teamfight going on and he just snipes it. He has insane damage potential, but the lack of any self defense mechanism outside of flash really does make up for it perfectly. He is not like Jinx who, when getting a random assist, just runs away like a maniac with no way of catching up. He has to commit to explode somebody and that is exactly how it should be
: Perma Banned in League of Legends
I do know these people. And it still happens in Diamond too, though very rarely. Unlucky. Walk it off
: The quest for gold!
Have fun and good luck friend. If you ever need some help to improve, feel free to add me on League
: ssshhhhh u swore in game don't lie... ;) and "trolls" having bad games? man it took me 8 promos to get out of bronze 1 and get to silver... and these guys weren't just having bad games... they enter champ select and instalock some random champ with unusual summoner spells{{summoner:2}} {{summoner:13}} and feed until they are 0/14 and go afk... IN WHICH WORLD IS THAT TILTING?
> [{quoted}](name=minecrafter999,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8GbsQamQ,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2016-02-03T17:44:41.333+0000) > > ssshhhhh u swore in game don't lie... ;) and "trolls" having bad games? man it took me 8 promos to get out of bronze 1 and get to silver... and these guys weren't just having bad games... they enter champ select and instalock some random champ with unusual summoner spells{{summoner:2}} {{summoner:13}} and feed until they are 0/14 and go afk... IN WHICH WORLD IS THAT TILTING? Shhh.. you still believe in elo hell :)
Ebola san (EUNE)
: they intend me to get this second instead of a black cleaver? No way. More like 4th/5th
> [{quoted}](name=Hamil Battar,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1I4kpAAB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-02-03T17:21:58.261+0000) > > they intend me to get this second instead of a black cleaver? No way. More like 4th/5th Why second? Zed would definitely get that item first. What else do Zeds rush? Youmuus? The new item is definitely better than that
: Plat 2 guy say to me(D4) trash elo.Lol.Yes you're an Azir hater.Because you aren't successfull with him.Your capacity 0.Nice op champions.Fiora and Lux.Nice free elo.0 Azir game and says he is fine.Looooool.Firstly you learn Azir then you talk about him.
> [{quoted}](name=Akatsuki Deidara,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=quwXzAsY,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-03T15:23:28.989+0000) > > Plat 2 guy say to me(D4) trash elo.Lol.Yes you're an Azir hater.Because you aren't successfull with him.Your capacity 0.Nice op champions.Fiora and Lux.Nice free elo.0 Azir game and says he is fine.Looooool.Firstly you learn Azir then you talk about him. Your argumentation is garbage. I was D3 last season, I just didn't play enough games to get there yet again. You should trashtalk with your main on the boards then, because that account is gold trash. Why am I hating on Azir because I can't play him? Thing is, I don't play him and I don't want to. I don't need to know about him in order to be able to judge whether he's good or not. You're just a troll and nothing else.
Ebola san (EUNE)
: New Zed nerfs on PBE
Zed got nerfed because the new item will break him. Riot stated that they are going to balance assassins around assassin items in the future. They intend it to be a first or second item on most of them,
: You are crying toxic champions main.You continue.Classic Lux main.I didn't surprise.Op champions main.Absolutely Lux main also Fiora main and we know Lux is op.So you are an Azir hater.Fiora and Lux are broken.Do we talk about this 2 op champions?
> [{quoted}](name=Akatsuki Deidara,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=quwXzAsY,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-03T13:14:24.556+0000) > > You are crying toxic champions main.You continue.Classic Lux main.I didn't surprise.Op champions main.Absolutely Lux main also Fiora main and we know Lux is op.So you are an Azir hater.Fiora and Lux are broken.Do we talk about this 2 op champions? Lol, butthurt much. Come back when you're not in trash elo anymore and you have a point when talking. Now let's take the same argument you seem to love so much: Omg her winrate is only at 50%, that's balanced!!!! You should go to the police, your profiling skills are out of this world. You could solve any crime with that. The way you draw the conclusion I absolutely must hate Azir because I play Lux and Fiora (I'm a Cassio main btw) out of thin air is amazing
Show more

Zookeeper Taku

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion