: Proofs of what you say?
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
PH45 (EUNE)
: No, did I say they were lying? No I didn't. I was talking about this: > You can hard int for months without ban Anyways this doesn't even belong in this thread so I won't continue any further this conversation.
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFEhufRw,comment-id=000500020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-29T07:23:03.006+0000) > > No, did I say they were lying? No I didn't. I was talking about this: > > Anyways this doesn't even belong in this thread so I won't continue any further this conversation. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside Educate yourself.
PH45 (EUNE)
: I'm only defending against false facts.
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFEhufRw,comment-id=0005000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-28T09:13:09.863+0000) > > I'm only defending against false facts. So Kotaku is lying? Interesting. Even Riots official twitter has this https://twitter.com/riotgames/status/1028125335257153536 But you know best I guess. Put your head in the sand.
GuznaNafta (EUNE)
: It was a bot. They get banned in waves. It has nothing to do with this.
0 difference. Fact still stands. You can hard int for months without ban.
: Judging system
You can int for months without ban but if you talk you get perma. This is fact. Riot doesn't care about legit players, only the trolls. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
: you can't hard int for months without punishment. you just have to understand what intentional feeding is. 0/15 is not always intentional feeding. Sometimes, it just is being bad. I've gone worse than 0/15 without wanting to ruin the game, I was just bad. talking back to a troll won't get you permaban. swearing will get you a permaban. PS : this article really is funny
> [{quoted}](name=The Lindayz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFEhufRw,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-26T23:13:30.925+0000) > > you can't hard int for months without punishment. > > you just have to understand what intentional feeding is. 0/15 is not always intentional feeding. Sometimes, it just is being bad. I've gone worse than 0/15 without wanting to ruin the game, I was just bad. > > talking back to a troll won't get you permaban. swearing will get you a permaban. > > PS : this article really is funny You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Yes you can. I got an inter who had 0/20+ every game for over 1+ month. I will also prove this to be true because I made a new account where I will int for as long as possible. I also got 5 permaban accounts with no swearing, no racist remarks or anything offensive other than complaining about inters and trolls in my team. You are just naive and think that Riot actually does anything.
PH45 (EUNE)
: Love how you are spamming the exact same thing in every thread, pathetic. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Love how you defend this company.
BleupizZ (EUW)
: League of Reports "What a beautiful community"
10 years and Riot still didn't clear up their community. They don't care.
: report system
Yeah they don't really care about the cancerous players. If you say anything to a troll you get perma. They are busy farting in each others faces apparently. https://kotaku.com/top-riot-executive-suspended-without-pay-following-inve-1831084598
N o (EUW)
: Saying "easy" should be punished way harder
Entitled snowflakes should be punished harder IMO.
: falsely permabanned
Riot does not care. They only care about trolls and inters, or else they would have fixed their community in 10 years which they haven't. They are busy farting in each others faces. https://kotaku.com/top-riot-executive-suspended-without-pay-following-inve-1831084598
: Chat restriction after being trolled
Yup Riot does not care about you. They only care about trolls and inters. This has been proven many times. If you talk back to a troll you get permaban but you can hard int for months without punishment. They are apparently busy farting in each others faces instead of fixing their community problems. https://kotaku.com/top-riot-executive-suspended-without-pay-following-inve-1831084598
: > [{quoted}](name=Beatenbynoob,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-24T14:16:11.898+0000) > > Hello for anyone who is wondering about the NA unban experiment it failed lol like the one before and will not be expanded into EU or any other region I got this info from riot support :( Hey, just to quickly jump on this. There was a miscommunication coming from my colleague in the ticket with you. We have not yet determined if the experiment we ran in NA was successful or not. We are in a process of collecting data, interpreting them and assessing how it went. When we have solid result which is backed by the data we can talk about success or failure :). As if this comes to EU, that is also unsure for now (depends a lot on the results once we find them out). For now its not a no but it is not a yes either :). I am sorry for the slight confusion there. Lets call it a bad influence from Grinch :P. Merry Christmas to all of you!
> [{quoted}](name=Ginger Sheepy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-12-25T12:52:49.352+0000) > > Hey, > > just to quickly jump on this. There was a miscommunication coming from my colleague in the ticket with you. We have not yet determined if the experiment we ran in NA was successful or not. We are in a process of collecting data, interpreting them and assessing how it went. When we have solid result which is backed by the data we can talk about success or failure :). > > As if this comes to EU, that is also unsure for now (depends a lot on the results once we find them out). For now its not a no but it is not a yes either :). > > I am sorry for the slight confusion there. Lets call it a bad influence from Grinch :P. > > Merry Christmas to all of you! Maybe if you stopped farting in each others faces you would get something productive done.
: NA UNBAN EXPERIMENT HAS FAILED
Like everything else Riot does. Failure. They have a lot of incompetent employees. But farting in their faces is ok apparently.
Rynor (EUW)
: He is assuming facts about Kotaku and over sources without any proofs lol. Here is an article from Business Insider saying what women are suing Riot Games for [Riot Games sexual harassment](https://www.businessinsider.com/riot-games-sexism-discrimination-lawsuit-2018-11?IR=T). I think he is from Riot Games, there are some like him hiding behind community accounts to thrash players remarks about them. They are cowards that can only punish people for expressing their views. They are just stating claims with no facts or proofs.
> [{quoted}](name=Rynor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qfgAO4yj,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-12-24T10:31:37.701+0000) > > He is assuming facts about Kotaku and over sources without any proofs lol. Here is an article from Business Insider saying what women are suing Riot Games for [Riot Games sexual harassment](https://www.businessinsider.com/riot-games-sexism-discrimination-lawsuit-2018-11?IR=T). > > I think he is from Riot Games, there are some like him hiding behind community accounts to thrash players remarks about them. They are cowards that can only punish people for expressing their views. They are just stating claims with no facts or proofs. I trust Kotakus journalism more than I trust Riots employees and you making this comment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zymexx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qfgAO4yj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-24T03:07:05.278+0000) > > You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. "That was on point good sir" <- fixed > But I&#x27;m not gonna dive deep into a discussion here because mods ban you instantly for anything you say. "i ran out of arguments" <- fixed > Stop defending a sexist company that farts on their employees faces. "i'm angry i got permad" <- fixed
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qfgAO4yj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T08:11:29.171+0000) > > &quot;That was on point good sir&quot; &lt;- fixed > > &quot;i ran out of arguments&quot; &lt;- fixed > > &quot;i&#x27;m angry i got permad&quot; &lt;- fixed Nope. I don't debate with sexists who defend farting in their employees faces.
: Permanent Suspensions
The system is bad because the company who runs this game is incompetent. They like to fart in peoples faces instead of fixing their game and community. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/qfgAO4yj-mods-on-this-forum-are-defending-sexism-and-farting-in-peoples-faces
BleupizZ (EUW)
: What I should do when I get "TROLL Player" in my team ?? HELP
Uninstalling is the only solution. Riot does not care about their players. You can int every day for months without being banned. As long as you don't say anything in chat.
Rynor (EUW)
: Riot Games support bullies and ban accounts for profit
They also like to fart in their employees faces. What else do you expect from this company? https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/qfgAO4yj-mods-on-this-forum-are-defending-sexism-and-farting-in-peoples-faces
: I've just been banned for asking my team to surrender a 4v5 without the use of any profain language?
Riot does not care about legit players. You can int all day long without being banned. But if you say anything in chat you get banned instantly. Also Riot supports sexism in their company and farting in peoples faces. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/qfgAO4yj-mods-on-this-forum-are-defending-sexism-and-farting-in-peoples-faces
: Being factual (assuming that it is in the first place) doesn't mean it's worth keeping on a discussion board. Especially not when it's both irrelevant to player behaviour _and_ blatant flame bait. Then again, I wouldn't expect you of all people to understand that, given how you've shown in other threads that you're the kind of person who smears Riot as a whole for the actions of one person who they already penalized. I wouldn't at all be surprised if you're doing this less out of sincere awareness-raising and more out of spite because you behaved badly and got punished a while ago. Also, Kotaku just want traffic through sensationalism. I'm not saying everything they put out is like this, and I must clarify that this isn't an indictment of Kotaku as a whole, but between this and Gizmodo's dreadful emotionally-driven tumblr-level hitpiece on JonTron, I would _highly_ advise against giving sites like them traffic for a topic like this, especially if you came to a conclusion like yours.
You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. But I'm not gonna dive deep into a discussion here because mods ban you instantly for anything you say. Stop defending a sexist company that farts on their employees faces.
: > This is from Riot Games leadership. Now it makes you wonder the kind of persons that judge other players actions. A machine, as was already explained to you.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jwTRL8HF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-20T17:31:06.542+0000) > > A machine, as was already explained to you. How does it feel to defend a sexist company that farts people in their face while censoring the forums and acting all "good" and mighty? Does it give you a power trip?
Rioter Comments
Zymexx (EUW)
: No wonder only kids play this game today
I finally understand why this game caters to millennials and kids. Because they get so butthurt when someone calls them out when they can't play the game after 500-1000 hours. It is the typical instant gratification generation these days. They are entitled to play and expect someone else to carry them, usually their parents, which results in the same behaviour in game where they rely on others, and can't take responsibility for their actions when they ruin a game. And when you complain about them they go cry to mommy Riot for "toxic" because that is their only defense. What a joke this community is. Disgusting really. Imagine if you were a pro athlete team. You would kick the sack of shit who are trash right away. But here you are forced to play with them and do nothing about it.
Shiome (EUW)
: Well i'm +25 yo and i still play this game quite competitive. And it's true that griefers are a common problem but you report them and you move on. If you don't like getting griefed by tilted idiots then find a full premade team or a single player game. If you find that's not what you're looking for then on behalf of the community: Thanks for uninstalling, this game is better off without your toxicity :)
> [{quoted}](name=Shiome,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rZx9fPMU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-09T11:08:54.463+0000) > > Well i&#x27;m +25 yo and i still play this game quite competitive. > And it&#x27;s true that griefers are a common problem but you report them and you move on. > If you don&#x27;t like getting griefed by tilted idiots then find a full premade team or a single player game. > If you find that&#x27;s not what you&#x27;re looking for then on behalf of the community: > Thanks for uninstalling, this game is better off without your toxicity :) You are passive aggressive and toxic. I bet you don't even know the meaning of the word.
: I love how it's always the people so thin-skinned they can't even handle a couple of trolls that call others "snowflakes". Oh what glorious irony.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowflame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rZx9fPMU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-09T10:56:26.069+0000) > > I love how it&#x27;s always the people so thin-skinned they can&#x27;t even handle a couple of trolls that call others &quot;snowflakes&quot;. Oh what glorious irony. Couple of trolls? Over 50% of all games have trolls. That is not a couple, it is a substantial amount of people in this game. I guess you are one of them since you defend them.
Rioter Comments

Zymexx

Level 22 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion