Rioter Comments
Tomi3003 (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Tomi3003,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=NtnLepNA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-03T14:48:54.643+0000) > > u gay shit pls kill urself beautiful
Irtanos (EUW)
: Play like the Pros IV mission
same here man. played as irelia 3 times and even though it was mentioned the mission is bugged
: next patch for shaco omegalul
it has a good winrate because the mains are the ones that play it xd {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Snowbrand (EUW)
: After watching worlds and playing against le blanc, you have to admitt her revert was a mistake
unlike all other assassins she doesn't sacrifice anything to escape that's what makes her so good in my opinion
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Barski (EUW)
: [Request] New support champion.
welp since pyke i dont think there will be any supports coming soon
Fafa6161 (EUW)
: Rune Page Cap Too Low
why not just change the masteries in champ select?
Rioter Comments
Cavalier707 (EUNE)
: If I Were Working For Riot Games
i think Riot games can learn a lot from DE (makers of warframe) they host streams steadily to talk about balance and the future of the game. and over the years this has been a steady encounter that now everyone in the community knows them and loves them thats why i never heard someone say %%%% DE or they are apes for nerfing my favourite frame because we know them and trust their decisions. propably feels unrelated i know{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
: Karsh, The Whispering Spirit (thought as a new chmapion)
Wp {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} lord of the ring rise of the witch king character even the same abilities
Apport (EUNE)
: Warding Tips
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} ty

altair2525

Level 85 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion