: s9 only win if you're lucky ?
the only way to climb out of low elo is playing at 3 am when all the kids are sleeping
Rioter Comments
: You know that noone forces you to play?
you do realize it's an addicting game it's like smoking you know it is bad but you can't stop
Sheriff13 (EUNE)
: LEAVERS
they simply don't give a %%%% unless they type before leaving
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: It's completely demoralizing to get invaded 24/7 by a smurf jungler
dude %%%% jungling after being a jungle main for two years i finally realised what a blessing lanning is when you have the jungle knowledge laners have it easy
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: 3 months passed and I finished my drawing!
look at all the talent so beautiful {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: How I deal with jungle behavior as a midlaner
as a jungle main i play keeping in mind that my team is full of bots so i don't expect anything and thats how you dont tilt as a jungler and for helping mid or not that varies every game but mostly when invading the one i need is either bot or top so ill pay attention to their waves when doing so since mid is a really small lane they will propably not move in fear of losing waves which is good if it applies to both midlaners but if my midlaner doesn't move while his does and causes me and the toplaner to die in a 3v2 then hell yeah im running it down mid{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Smerk (EUW)
: Yes, your rewards were upgraded, so now you'll get more things in honor orbs. This message has nothing to do with season rewards. Season rewards were locked on November 12, any progress received after that date is meaningless
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=6PZdeEVB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T17:04:43.040+0000) > > Yes, your rewards were upgraded, so now you'll get more things in honor orbs. This message has nothing to do with season rewards. Season rewards were locked on November 12, any progress received after that date is meaningless thanks for the help man propably the first helpful comment i got in these boards xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tomi3003 (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Tomi3003,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=NtnLepNA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-03T14:48:54.643+0000) > > u gay shit pls kill urself beautiful
Irtanos (EUW)
: Play like the Pros IV mission
same here man. played as irelia 3 times and even though it was mentioned the mission is bugged
: next patch for shaco omegalul
it has a good winrate because the mains are the ones that play it xd {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Snowbrand (EUW)
: After watching worlds and playing against le blanc, you have to admitt her revert was a mistake
unlike all other assassins she doesn't sacrifice anything to escape that's what makes her so good in my opinion
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Barski (EUW)
: [Request] New support champion.
welp since pyke i dont think there will be any supports coming soon
Fafa6161 (EUW)
: Rune Page Cap Too Low
why not just change the masteries in champ select?
Rioter Comments
Cavalier707 (EUNE)
: If I Were Working For Riot Games
i think Riot games can learn a lot from DE (makers of warframe) they host streams steadily to talk about balance and the future of the game. and over the years this has been a steady encounter that now everyone in the community knows them and loves them thats why i never heard someone say %%%% DE or they are apes for nerfing my favourite frame because we know them and trust their decisions. propably feels unrelated i know{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
: Karsh, The Whispering Spirit (thought as a new chmapion)
Wp {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} lord of the ring rise of the witch king character even the same abilities
Apport (EUNE)
: Warding Tips
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} ty

altair2525

Level 101 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion