: Are you implying that Sol isn't cute look at those smol limbs. {{champion:136}} = http://i.imgur.com/nwGDbnI.jpg
Rioter Comments
: Evolution of a Dragon Champion
We need a cute support dragon !
: This won't fit in League of Legends. With Bard you can still output good mechanics. But this is a luck game. You can't think of Youtubers only, but on People who play Ranked Games! This Champ won't be used long and will be more ignored than Yorick. Try to find another way to balance him but Drunk Stacks with %-Chance. It's not a good champion in my opinion. I'm sorry.
I don't want this champ in ranked lol.
: Disabling specific player's pings via the "ignore" option
Srsly, there is nothing u can do against ping spam except for turning off ur volume
: Also, you never told us what the bonuses on abilities were at 3 stacks (or I didnt read well/forgot it)
And honestly I still think 6 stacks to buy a passive it way too many stacks for a support considering the cost, it wuld be ideal for an assassin but not a support
: > [{quoted}](name=appie10000,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=s6REZZfx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-09T00:47:38.270+0000) > > Wow... This is amazing ! The only thing that bugs me is that the enemy's passive is propably not as usefull most of the time for a support, imagine a support with Lucian passive, but Kalista passive would propably do :3 Back to my other point, you lose affinity stacks and if you have enough you need to safe up 1000 gold as a support while staying alive? That's kinda harsh not to mention you need to kill someone 6 times before you can even buy the passive. Also, how does it work when you immitate gnar's passive? Mega zorsen? Gnar's abilities during passive or just his stats? I can already imagina Xerath's passive :3 free mana. Btw, make a Poll. People are more likely to vote than to comment since it saves time and humans are generally lazy Thanks for the poll point Thinking about GNAR, there will be some passive it's not worth buying at all, that will be part of the countering and synergy mechanic, for example any champions with passives that interact with a champions specific ability(s) {{champion:43}}, {{champion:126}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:134}} or a resource Zor'sen doesn't have {{champion:58}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:421}} Won't have any affect {{champion:150}} passive is interesting, because the majoirty won't do anything, Zor'sen doesn't have a fury bar so can't gain 100 fury, but there is also a passive component where Mini and Mega get stats per level, it's minor but essentially Zor'sen would just be buying {{champion:150}} passive stats. The same would be true for transformation effects blocked by Shroud. Zor'sen only recieves any stats/ other effects but his abilities and auto attacks remain the same. {{champion:420}} would spawn tentacles but without Zor'sen having abilities that interact with tentacles this wouldn't acomplish much appart from on the rare occasions where Zor'sen has used shroud to capture an ability that effects than makes the tenticles act. For example Zor'sen could block test of spirit, and hit an enemy champion (s) with Inner Daemons to steal their spirit(s) and potentially turn them into a vessel which Zor'sens passive tentacles would attack, it's exactly the sort of crazy neich play Zor'sen might try if they wanted to show off. A similar example would be {{champion:37}} whose passive both interacts with abilities in general and specific way, in this case Zor'sen would only get the bonus for using any ability (bonus attack damage) but not the ability specific bonus effects on auto attacks. This would also be true for passive that modify abilities in general like {{champion:1}} and {{champion:85}} would still apply (of it would be possible to use Symmetry for an insanely long range pyromania stun). In the case of champions who get new items {{champion:112}} {{champion:107}} They would be able to get the item and it's stats but because Zor'sen don't have the abilities that can be modified the victor's upgrades wouldn't do anything. Over all the majority of passive abilities will have some effect since Zor'Sen can do the following Move, Auto attack Do/ take damge Use abilities in general Regain Health and Mana Kill things Have stats Even passive abilities that modify the map {{champion:72}} {{champion:432}} should be fine as the map is already modified by those champions being in the game anyway Die If you'd like to ask for other specific examples feel free to. The gold value was arbitrary, I might change it so that killing or assisting a champion gives you 2 stacks of affinity for them, dying to a champion loses 1 stack for them and altering the numbers of stacks required to get bonus ability effects or buy out a passive. Maybe even make it so that at a set amount of stacks Zor'sen can buy the passive for free but this resets affinity for all other champions. (In the case of multiple passives with death triggers, the passive's off cool-down would have priority in the order their aquired, so if Zor'sen is farmed enough to have {{champion:34}} and later {{champion:154}} passives, when they die they'll turn into an egg when they die, unless it's on cool-down they they'll split into blobs. Thanks again for the feedback. Edit: When it comes to passive's being questionably useful, that's something that could encourage diverse builds, you could buy into crit or attack damage on an item or two if you intent to get Head Shot or another auto attack modifier. And I'm not sure how to add a poll to a thread that already exists.
Also, you never told us what the bonuses on abilities were at 3 stacks (or I didnt read well/forgot it)
: So ... first to the Passive: OK. It's balanced. Kindof. Teemo will hate that so much :D The drunk level: Nope. No way. Shit. Sorry if it sounds hard but ... you really can't bring this. this is no balance, but a suicide. You could give him a decrease on health or attack damage per stack or smth like that but a chance to MISS? That guy will be more hated than Urgot. Q: Okay, a dodge chance. First I was like: OKAY! but then I saw that after 1.5 seconds the chance of dodging an attack after the first skilshot/attack gets decreased. Skill gets useless after the first stack. And if I understood it right, he will reflect the first skillshot/attack? So he is able to reflect every 2 seconds? A cooldown of 2 Seconds at level 5 means that he can dodge every skillshots or basic attack incoming every 2 seconds. Still gaining more and more drunk stacks. Making it completely unable to use other abilites. This skill really is a mess... despite the missing health he gets... W: No. Suicide again. He can only start this attack with 3 Drunk Level Stacks, right? So he has a 60% chance to fail the skill? WHAT?! So this is a poppy ult with a double knock-up and a ground pound dealing himself true damage AND a stun. I really can't see anything positive yet. E: This could've been a good idea, despite the fact that he should use this AT LEAST with 2 drunk level stacks. Or else he's more dead than a yorick to the community. aaand... no cooldown or costs? R: no. Finished. A living thorn mail but without incoming damage for three seconds? He's a wandering zhonyas thornmail mixture with a bonus of reflecting three skillshots through his cooldown reduction on the passive? oh and either he dies after the three seconds or he dies by trying to move. You sir, I'm really sorry that it sounds evil or so, did a really not-master. This sounds to me like a Drunken Rookie. You should try to give him a more unrisky kit. He is a suicide champion that is based on %-Chance, which is BAD. The only way to use him was as tank/AD like garen and only using auto attacks :/ Please work on him! A drunken Master is a really good idea, but you should make him a MASTER. I also love the lore, tho the thing with the "school" and "cool kid" is kinda wrong in Runeterra in MY opinion. This whole post is MY opinion, so don't take it as an official deny and work on him to make him a good champion!
That's my point, I want this to be Bard, not Yasuo. I want youtubers to burst in tears of laughter when playing this champ, not having redmercy play it with a poker-face or laughing due to having a crazy amount of damage.
: [Champion Suggestion] Zor'sen, Your Inner Daemon.
Wow... This is amazing ! The only thing that bugs me is that the enemy's passive is propably not as usefull most of the time for a support, imagine a support with Lucian passive, but Kalista passive would propably do :3 Back to my other point, you lose affinity stacks and if you have enough you need to safe up 1000 gold as a support while staying alive? That's kinda harsh not to mention you need to kill someone 6 times before you can even buy the passive. Also, how does it work when you immitate gnar's passive? Mega zorsen? Gnar's abilities during passive or just his stats? I can already imagina Xerath's passive :3 free mana. Btw, make a Poll. People are more likely to vote than to comment since it saves time and humans are generally lazy
: The kit feels problematic; the character has an awful lot of different mechanics going on and has a reliance on random effects that makes judging power pretty difficult. It can also be unsatisfying to both play and play against because it can make success and failure feel more arbitrary, especially since the chance is related to a resource that can vary quite quickly, more quickly than I’d expect most players to appreciate on a calculation level compounded by the fact that the relationship between fail rate and drunkenness isn’t consistent between all skills. It would be worth pointing out that a lot of random effects in league aren’t as simple as always having the same percentage change of an action happening in response to a trigger; instead they use pseudo random distribution. If might be a good idea to talk through some combos or play patterns because as it stands I’m not sure how you want them to be played or how you expect opponents to play against them. Having a chance for skills to fail feels off, ideally players should know exactly what their skills do and the unpredictability comes from the actions of other players. In a hypothetical fight, I think it would feel better for both players if whoever wins won because they used their abilities better not because one of the players rolls badly. The kit also passively punishes harassment in a way that doesn’t feel skilful, against a melee opponent it just amounts to a small amount of free damage if they auto attack you evey 6 seconds (factoring in the 40% cdr) Being able to dodge any ability on a 2 second cooldown (or less if used successfully), even when it costs 350 health is massive and I’m not sure how you expect the enemies to play around it. It’s also worth noting that it might be tricky for the ability to have a specific interaction with ultimate abilities from a coding point of view (I’m not sure if there’s an easy way in the code to check and ability is an ultimate). The fact attacks after a dodge are enhanced feels wrong as well; you’re doubling down on the reward/ punishment for a dice roll. Even if the W just had its first cast having a knock up effect on that short a cooldown would be enough for the ability to be too strong that is also provides mobility is just overkill. In addition it’s unclear if there’s anything a target hit by the first cast can do anything before being hit by the second or third cast or if they just have to hope subsequent casts fail which isn’t really interactive for the player being hit. It could be worth doing the math to see what the cumulative odds of all three casts going off are and if given the cost of each cast and how they generate drunk stacks how many values for drunk values are actually possible on each cast. The E has less to talk about but it also doesn’t feel that special just a combination of Varrus and Quinn’s Qs, the chance of failure doesn’t add much in the way of interactivity but does have the same problems I discussed earlier. The R feels like a strictly better version of the Q, something to be turned on in a team fight during which time your Q is basically a dead skill (so you might as well have the bonus range for the duration) and you’re essentially making your champion invulnerable while not moving, you’re being rewarded for standing there doing nothing and the enemies can’t do anything about it either (The wording is unclear, is the champion unable to move or are they just immune when not moving). It’s the same problem old poppy had but even worse, the enemy is even punished for chipping you with aoe damage. I really think explaining what you want the play experience for this champ and their opponents to be could help you focus your ideas. Ideally you want a champion who makes the game more engaging for both sides otherwise you're just creating an obnoxious ball of stats who wins or loses games for reason other than how good the respective players are. I'd also like thoughts on a champion idea I posted recently http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/s6REZZfx-champion-suggestion-zorsen-your-inner-daemon Which might help as an example of thinking about how your champion fits into the game as a whole, and how other players can play against them.
> [{quoted}](name=Avouleance,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=41YFNbYm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-07T20:51:59.123+0000) > > The kit feels problematic; the character has an awful lot of different mechanics going on and has a reliance on random effects that makes judging power pretty difficult. It can also be unsatisfying to both play and play against because it can make success and failure feel more arbitrary, especially since the chance is related to a resource that can vary quite quickly, more quickly than I’d expect most players to appreciate on a calculation level compounded by the fact that the relationship between fail rate and drunkenness isn’t consistent between all skills. I increased the fail rate on the skills that are stronger/better than usually and abilities don't grant drunk stacks except for Q. I'll make all the failure rates consistent and increase the drunk passive to 3 AA's for 1 stack > It would be worth pointing out that a lot of random effects in league aren’t as simple as always having the same percentage change of an action happening in response to a trigger; instead they use pseudo random distribution. > If might be a good idea to talk through some combos or play patterns because as it stands I’m not sure how you want them to be played or how you expect opponents to play against them. Having a chance for skills to fail feels off, ideally players should know exactly what their skills do and the unpredictability comes from the actions of other players. > In a hypothetical fight, I think it would feel better for both players if whoever wins won because they used their abilities better not because one of the players rolls badly. If there's 1 thing I want for sure it's definitely that the players just have a feel for the character, not only play it. I want the players to kinda feel that they're the drunk one. > The kit also passively punishes harassment in a way that doesn’t feel skilful, against a melee opponent it just amounts to a small amount of free damage if they auto attack you evey 6 seconds (factoring in the 40% cdr) Perhaps I should reduce the cooldown refund on that or just completely remove the passive? > Being able to dodge any ability on a 2 second cooldown (or less if used successfully), even when it costs 350 health is massive and I’m not sure how you expect the enemies to play around it. It’s also worth noting that it might be tricky for the ability to have a specific interaction with ultimate abilities from a coding point of view (I’m not sure if there’s an easy way in the code to check and ability is an ultimate). The fact attacks after a dodge are enhanced feels wrong as well; you’re doubling down on the reward/ punishment for a dice roll. That's all part of being drunk but I think I should just reduce the dodge limits to basic attacks > Even if the W just had its first cast having a knock up effect on that short a cooldown would be enough for the ability to be too strong that is also provides mobility is just overkill. In addition it’s unclear if there’s anything a target hit by the first cast can do anything before being hit by the second or third cast or if they just have to hope subsequent casts fail which isn’t really interactive for the player being hit. I wanted this ability to be a finish combo BUT not a guaranteed finish, that's why the 3rd cast is never on a 0% fail rate. I should definitely increase the cooldown on this. BTW, once a cast fails there's no ignoring it, it'll stand out. I also made the enemy immune during airborne. > The E has less to talk about but it also doesn’t feel that special just a combination of Varrus and Quinn’s Qs, the chance of failure doesn’t add much in the way of interactivity but does have the same problems I discussed earlier. This is pretty much what I meant with stronger ability > higher fail rate, an instant cast has lower fail rate than a 2 second one even tho it's harder to pull of a 2 second immobile cast. > The R feels like a strictly better version of the Q, something to be turned on in a team fight during which time your Q is basically a dead skill (so you might as well have the bonus range for the duration) and you’re essentially making your champion invulnerable while not moving, you’re being rewarded for standing there doing nothing and the enemies can’t do anything about it either (The wording is unclear, is the champion unable to move or are they just immune when not moving). It’s the same problem old poppy had but even worse, the enemy is even punished for chipping you with aoe damage. No, the ultimate is indeed for teamfights but it's meant to get you in there unharmed, you can move during the ultimate but whenever you get attacked you're forced to stand still in order to dodge it. If the enemy really wants you to stay back they need to attack you for 3 seconds which isn't that hard for a 5-man team, even an high attack speed adc could pull it off on his own, ofcourse morgana could just throw a Q and you could say bye to your ult. > I really think explaining what you want the play experience for this champ and their opponents to be could help you focus your ideas. Ideally you want a champion who makes the game more engaging for both sides otherwise you're just creating an obnoxious ball of stats who wins or loses games for reason other than how good the respective players are. Play experience? I want this to be a more "fun" or "random moments" type of champ, like Bard. But I want it to be a very unique and memorizable champion. > http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/s6REZZfx-champion-suggestion-zorsen-your-inner-daemon > Which might help as an example of thinking about how your champion fits into the game as a whole, and how other players can play against them. Sure
: {Champion Concept} Jang, the drunken warrior
Don't forget to leave comments with detailed thoughts ^^
Kalle02 (EUNE)
: i like it1 althought the ult should cost mana and should be global if you hold it like a varus q and the longer you hold it costs more mana :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I think you misunderstood something.. This champ has no mana and the ult grants dodge and cdr on passive... I don't understand what you're takling about lol
: Yes, the ban is justified. I deleted the pictures because there's too many of these threads. Have a nice day.
: If you feel good retaliating (or however this word is spelled) continue to do it, but in more gently, "stealthy way". Like "I can already smell that you dropped on your head when you was a child" here you go.
: ***
I'll just pretend you've never been here and report your comments lol.
: Okay, so first of all I'll reduce it to 1.5 seconds. I think you're right :D The Q could be fixed 100 Mana. It's not THAT powerful, it's just a skillshot. Yeah it can cancel Lux' ultimate and so, but still it's difficult to land it with the right timing. I think this Mana Costs are ok. The W deals high damage to enemy champions, so really really high damage for a non-ultimate. Cooldown is ok. But the Mana costs could sink a bit. The E is ok, maybe fixed 100 mana than 120 mana? The Ultimate MANA Bow is kinda like ezreals ultimate, though this hurts only the first enemy champion hit. And not per arrow, but ONCE. The five arrows are just there to make the hitbox larger. I prefer many big arrows made of mana than a giant arrow like Ashys :D Releasing Mana isn't meant to deal damage, but to deform the reality, so it's ok if it won't explode. And then, there are 2 more ultimates, not only the Bow :) They are all situational.
I thought every arrow could deal damage once. Also I think the other ults r fine. Did you check my champ concept?
: {{champion:79}}
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: [Champion Suggestion] Aroma, The Reborn Mage
> [{quoted}](name=Luluchii,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=dJItiqgP,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-06T19:22:51.320+0000) > **Skills** > > **(Passive) Secret Magic** > > Whenever Aroma uses an ability, she gains a "Mana Weapon" which is active for 3 Seconds. While this time she gains a bonus of 20/30/40/50 Armor and Magic Resist. Sorry but 20 - 50 amor&mr for 3 seconds in unacceptable. Either lower the duration to 1 second or just decrease the bonuses. lvl 16/18 you can get 50 armor&mr for up to 9 seconds? ( or maybe even longer with cdr) > **(Q) Disrupt** > > Aroma shoots two mana bullets on a enemy champion, dealing 90/120/150/180/210 (+0.02/Mana) magic damage and cancelling the next ability of the target and setting it to cooldown. (1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 Seconds Limit) > > _Aroma gains "Mana Scythe"._ > > Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 Seconds > Mana: 50/65/80/95/110 This needs to cost more mana > **(W) Novice of Magic** > > Passive: Aroma converts her ability power to mana. (2 AP = 1 Mana) > > Active: As an untrained mage, Aroma wildly shoots mana sickles in the air, striking the 2/3/4/5/6 nearest enemy units and dealing 80/115/150/185/220 (+0.1/AP) (+0.01/Mana) magic damage each. > > _Aroma gains "Mana Spear"._ > > Cooldown: 16 Seconds > Mana: 100/110/120/130/140 I think you should reduce the cooldown and mana cost on this. > **(E) Rookie Tactics** > > Aromas low knowledge of tactics makes her break up the ground under her feet for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 Seconds, leaving a crack of hot mana, dealing enemy units on it 60/90/120/150/180 (+0.01/Mana) (+0.5/AP) magic damage per Second and giving allied champions a bonus of 25/50/75/100/125% Base Health Regen. for 5 Seconds. > > _Aroma gains "Mana Bow"._ > > Cooldown: 10 Seconds > Mana: 120 Nothing to say about this, pretty balanced. Perhaps reduce the CD and mana cost as well? > **(R) Unchaining Weapons** > Mana Bow: Builds a sickle in front of her and shoots five mana arrows to the end of the map, dealing 150/250/350 (+0.05/Mana) (+0.2/AP) magic damage to the first enemy champion hit and slowing all champions hit after the first by 20/40/60% for 3 Seconds. > > Cooldown: 180/140/100 Seconds > Mana: None Straight up OP. I think you should reduce it to 1 mana arrow that deals AoE damage since it's a _mana_ arrow, mana means power. Releasing it is like an explosion. It should have a mana cost btw, this ult is nothing to sneeze at. Check out my champion concept, Jang, the drunken warrior while you're at it.
: Probably the system doesn't recognize the quotes :S
Yeah, still doesn't make sense to me.. How can a system judge players? Really?
I'm not crying, obviously your perma ban is deserved. I wanted to know why this was toxic, and you're not helping.
Niryn (EUW)
: Alright, you're obviously not a bad person and I'm glad you're asking this. =) I voted yes, and here is why if you want an explanation: It is the kind of stuff that I'd not want to play with either. The reasons are rubbing things in people's face, calling them names, announcing loudly that you're muting everybody, and topping it off with reminding them that you muted them "like 12 minutes ago" because you "forgot to say" which you didn't. ;o Getting a time ban means you've been punished before, especially since your chatting style isn't super-toxic, just negative and counterproductive. It's important to remember that time bans generally mean you haven't listened to the previous warnings such as the in-client popup or chat restrictions. Here is a helpful short list on things most semi-negative players forget the majority considers negative: - Announcing you're muting people - Calling them idiots or any other insults (even if they aren't swears) - Report-calling (one report is enough - yours) - Continuing an argument that was already over several minutes earlier, especially if unprovoked (looking for a fight) All of these many people consider disruptive to their gameplay experience and thus they report you for it, giving you a time ban because it isn't a first offense. I warmly recommend trying to let go of things quicker, and never ever joining any arguments on either side. The only things you should do when people flame are: 1. Try to diffuse the situation in a calm way with positivity, or 2. Ignore it all and mute if option 1. doesn't work or you don't know how/don't feel like bothering with it. Doing anything else about the flaming is unnecessary and in most cases adds to it unfortunately. ;o I hope you learn something from this ban and this thread. I'm sure you can improve and get back to the neutral or even positive side of summoners easier than you'd think! Good luck~ =)
Actually, I tried nr. 1 right when the game started. This was a normal game you see, it was a 2v1v2 in our team, 2 groups of 2 premades, both wanted bot. They started argueing and cursing since champ select I think you shold be able to find a bit of that attempt in the early game
Niryn (EUW)
: Alright, you're obviously not a bad person and I'm glad you're asking this. =) I voted yes, and here is why if you want an explanation: It is the kind of stuff that I'd not want to play with either. The reasons are rubbing things in people's face, calling them names, announcing loudly that you're muting everybody, and topping it off with reminding them that you muted them "like 12 minutes ago" because you "forgot to say" which you didn't. ;o Getting a time ban means you've been punished before, especially since your chatting style isn't super-toxic, just negative and counterproductive. It's important to remember that time bans generally mean you haven't listened to the previous warnings such as the in-client popup or chat restrictions. Here is a helpful short list on things most semi-negative players forget the majority considers negative: - Announcing you're muting people - Calling them idiots or any other insults (even if they aren't swears) - Report-calling (one report is enough - yours) - Continuing an argument that was already over several minutes earlier, especially if unprovoked (looking for a fight) All of these many people consider disruptive to their gameplay experience and thus they report you for it, giving you a time ban because it isn't a first offense. I warmly recommend trying to let go of things quicker, and never ever joining any arguments on either side. The only things you should do when people flame are: 1. Try to diffuse the situation in a calm way with positivity, or 2. Ignore it all and mute if option 1. doesn't work or you don't know how/don't feel like bothering with it. Doing anything else about the flaming is unnecessary and in most cases adds to it unfortunately. ;o I hope you learn something from this ban and this thread. I'm sure you can improve and get back to the neutral or even positive side of summoners easier than you'd think! Good luck~ =)
I was talking to the enemy team, I muted legit all. Just /mute all and I didn't tell them
: Yes, the ban is justified. I deleted the pictures because there's too many of these threads. Have a nice day.
Lol, the pictures are still here. Also just saying yes and no isn't really gonna help, please explain to me why you think this is justified.
JQKAndrei (EUW)
: By writing that, you shut him up, but probably offended his other 4 teammates.
Chances are I didn't, since it was a quote. if I just said izi win I woulda offended his teammates and did the same stuff as him but I just kept reminding him of his stupidity "izi win" as he was losing.
: Rito r banging out a lot of perma bans i got 1 myself its banter don't worry about it 2 much make a new account broski {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
Sayainji (EUW)
: There's an old saying in our country "Do not argue or fight with a stupid, people will not be able to tell who's the stupid one between you two, and will mistake you for a stupid" This is just a quote, Please do not get offended by it, I hope you get what I mean :) fighting a fire with fire never helps. Peace bro. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
I think it's an awesome quote. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > I'm actually just trying to piss them off Hm...this isn't exactly the definition of good behavior, isn't it?^^ > I would be doing the same thing if I didn't quote it, if I was jus being a d0uchebag but I'm not doing the exact same thing back It's not that I don't understand you. Dealing with jerks can be frustrating and sometimes you just want to show them a mirror. But thats exactly the point where you should stop and remember that you are better than that. And all this "showing them their own behavior" doesn't work anyway. They won't notice that you are just showing them what they do themselves, they will just think you are a jerk.
But eh, atleast I managed to shut him up :D I understand what you mean tho, I will improve my behaviour :3
: you could make some for my champion concept :3
Imma check out yo champ concept
: You called it "the dumbest stuff" yourself, i merely paraphrased that. Like Forrest Gumps mother always said: "Stupid is as stupid does". So you just do the same what a person who does "the dumbest stuff" does, what does that make you? Look, it's not my intention to insult you. I just want to show you that the argument that others did it first isn't a real argument. If other do stupid things, why do you do the same? Anyway, i apologize for using the word idiot and for not making clear that this isn't directly directed to you, but merely to explain the general concept of copying other peoples dumb behavior. So let me rephrase it: Is it wise to do the same thing dumb people do?
I definitely understand what you mean now but you're trying to tell me I'm doing the exact same thing but I'm actually just trying to piss them off into never doing it due to the risk of it backfiring. I would be doing the same thing if I didn't quote it, if I was jus being a d0uchebag (which I propably was by rubbing it into his face) but I'm not doing the exact same thing back. I'm trying to make him regret his decision, and no. It is not wise. But hey, better than trying to get his personal information and murder him :D
Shiwah (EUW)
Been permabanned 3 times already, I think I'll just quit if I get permabanned on this acc. Perhaps I would focus on school better than right now. League is pretty much the only game I'm this toxic tho, not sure why. When I play online fighting games or FPS games I'm never this toxic and I have never been, but I have a long LoL history that I'm not proud of :/
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: That's fighting fire with fire, aka retaliating.
I like to see it as showing a picture with a burned house to the fire when it's breathing its last breath.
: Because when you lower your level to the level of an idiot, you become one. We are not in kindergarten, it doesn't matter who started it.
You're breaking the rules of the forums, these are insults right there.
: Yep, I would report that aswell. This doesn't make what you said ok, this is not how it works. It's not "Who was worse?" or "Who started it?", it's all about "Who broke the rules of good behavior?"...and you did that, no matter who else did that aswell.
: When i see that people call this justifyed i get sick really. This comuniti became full of monstrums that like to see people suffer. Im not talking about ragers im talking about these pps on forum.
Shiwah (EUW)
Actually, yes I want to win. But I don't want them to win, especially not if they play bad and I have to carry them while they're flaming at me lol..
Madliv (EUW)
: is deserved, no one gets permaban for nothing, you got warned before with 2 week of ban, now you got the last ban, 100% deserved, good game riot.
This is 14 days ban, nice try. And you don't know me, if you compare this to the "old" me you'd think it was another person. I used to wish people cancer at DAILY basis.
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: That's really not any better than the other person who initially said it.
And why is that? He said it, why shouldn't he hear the dumbest stuff he said while he's getting crushed? It's his own words, not mine. I just quote his stuff. He said it because I quoted a french song so he assumed I was french.
Kalle02 (EUNE)
: well its fun to poke back at trashtalkers i love it like mcdonals and i will say no #appie
Hmm, thanks for voting no, I guess? If it was just trashtalk I don't think I'd retaliate like that troughout the whole game but there was hate speech in there. "oh, he's french, must be easy win cuz all french are bad."
Shiwah (EUW)
But when other options do I have to deal with flamers? Sure I can mute them but that's after they insulted you. I mean you can unfold pulverized paper sheet but the lines will stay there permanently. Same with mute, you've already been insulted. Not to mention the moment you die right next to a flamer you can see them standing still and hear the sound of a message in the chat, even though you don't see it. I can ignore, but I'm not the best atit :/
: Dude lol U are banned mostly bcs of "izi win" Program doest recognise that you quoted. Since you repeated his words that mean hes also punished :D
How the hell can a program judge players? That doesn't even make sense seriously..
: Yes. you are reported for that ez win at the end. and probably banned for that too. Justice has been served.
I didn't actually say ez win, I quoted his BM "izi win" as I defeated him.
Dixi Pixi (EUW)
: League of Kindergarden...report everybody for everything
Not to mention what Zed did was hate speech. "Oh he is french, must be easy win."
Dixi Pixi (EUW)
: League of Kindergarden...report everybody for everything
Well that helped out a lot {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Shiwah (EUW)
I see, thanks. But dumb and idiot are not chat filtered, how come they are considered toxic if you use it to retaliate to toxic behaviour?
Shiwah (EUW)
I see, but I reported both of them, how come I didn't get a report feedback?
Rioter Comments

appie10000

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion