Rioter Comments
: Dear Riot Games
> [{quoted}](name=Carried By Shaco,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=i2iE3AcO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T21:17:33.791+0000) > > You're a company worth millions of dollars yet you can't get anything right... on multiple occasions you struggle to produce the easiest of tasks. If you're incapable of releasing content (which was ripped from Dota 2) and adding it to your already flawed client; I don't think your teams of developers are fit for their purpose. TFT (Team Fight Tactics) has been on the PBE for weeks/months yet you fail to produce valid stress tests and gameplay breaking elements tests. > > To put it simply, we (the community, for the most part) have been excited for the release of this game mode yet we're given a botched, fail of a launch to the extent where not only does it affect us getting into the specific gamemode yet we're now hit with a multitude of other errors such as not being able to load into Ranked Solo/Duo, Draft or Blind Pick. > > On a serious note, your performance as a company is lacking in all departments (outside of the money grabbing skin artwork) the skin artwork is incredible however the ingame models are often pretty terrible too such as Blood Moon Aatrox, what a scam. > > I don't expect to hear anything positive in regards to this post as the community on this game are nothing but cattle blindly following the heard having no opinion of their own. > > By no means am I fully qualified to make such statements on Riot Games however, as a Games Design (formerly Programming) student, I seriously cannot stand behind their inexperience in creating content and not breaking everything. then why dont you join riot with your huge ass brain and fix everything magically then report back to us with how it went?
Hansiman (EUW)
: > also, more workers = faster/better quality content/content release/problems solved/etc etc etc No, that's a very common misconception, and it's an error that **many** companies still make. If a team has a lot of stuff to do, and are working hard on a problem, adding more people will nearly always cause the problem to last much longer. This is caused by more people now having to get up do date with everything that has been done, getting work delegated, link up with what everyone else is doing, etc. All of this actually tends to take much more time, with less quality, than if the original team could just be left alone and concentrate on what they're doing.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=i2iE3AcO,comment-id=00000000000000000001000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-28T00:02:54.030+0000) > > No, that's a very common misconception, and it's an error that **many** companies still make. If a team has a lot of stuff to do, and are working hard on a problem, adding more people will nearly always cause the problem to last much longer. > > This is caused by more people now having to get up do date with everything that has been done, getting work delegated, link up with what everyone else is doing, etc. All of this actually tends to take much more time, with less quality, than if the original team could just be left alone and concentrate on what they're doing. i feel kinda bad for you because everyone is just berating you i can fully understand the issues of tft (i also understand the community's issues) people dont understand much and just blindly follow someone who thinks they know what they are talking about we all value you your work on this game and hope you can try to resolve these issues for us{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: im almost 16 hours into a 24 hour stream, Its dead af, Come say hi!
no one: literally no one: not a single soul: this guy promoting his stream on the league of legends boards of all places:
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TKage (EUW)
: Yea been waiting too, says Day 3, Sylas Unlocked. And to my disappointment I cant purchase my upcoming main. My feelings are hurt Riot. At least don't false advertise release dates please.
it doesn't say "sylas unlocked" it says unlocked for them all since they are all locked like "awaken cinematic unlocked" "ranked and game play unlocked" "champions (not sylas) unlocked" then everything else is locked they dont release champions instantly it says sylas is out in patch notes but they will release him later today or tommorow
: WHY THE %%%% IM I AGAIN IN RETARED BRONZE I WAS IN GOLD go %%%%youself riot pice of shit game
kid i was silver 4 and i got dumped into bronze 3 and guess what i did? won all my games and skipped a division im now bronze 1 going to silver 4 lul
Shädäm (EUNE)
: Rank armor Icon border glitches my level number
thats not a bug its showing your rank in that division for example the bronze border with III means you are bronze 3 doesnt show level anymore http://prntscr.com/mc3mso for example
nezarking (EUW)
: sivir rework and ryze rework ults plz
so you've never seen 5 people running at you at 700 ms or watching a ryze tp his team to baron or into a fight? dude ryze ult can tp your entire team where you want within a range sivir ult gives your entire team movement speed to dodge and outplay engage or disengage. edit: just looked you up you are silver you lack knowledge of the game what is good whats bad and whats useful and whats not no rank shame just saying you should really look into things and think before posting on forums
Rioter Comments
: "i refused to leash" don't be a %%%%, it's that simple. Help your jungler, thats not being a slave. Thats a thing you're supposed to do. If someone refuses to leash me, i'm going to go on your lane and tax you.
if you are mid lane like this guy said he was you dont leash the jungler unless they start raptors and even if they start raptors any jungler with raptor start can solo it anyway you sound like the type of people who get salty over a little tiny thing and think the games over completly and throw with that "if you dont leash i will tax you" aka you will throw the game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Adama (EUW)
: Yes I was the Draven and barely did any damage to her either. At least that's what it felt like. Also, where can you see Kayne picked Rhaast?
its just assuming since he went cleaver no blue kayn goes cleaver
Rioter Comments
: Unjustified hate towards Katarina and myself.
Because its kat jungle you dont see that happen in games and its looks pretty troll even if you do well i used to be a rakan jungle main pretty much till they changed the jungle and i got flammed every game even when i was like 3/2/25 (true story)
Rockified (EUNE)
: How to unlock Kaisa?
no one ever reads patch notes.....you cant get her yet wait till later
Rioter Comments
DunkShow (EUW)
: need players to join our team for clash event (rank doesnt matter)
robbo9026 (EUW)
: EUW Beta tournament
im a support main -callum1621 -silver 5
xGunna1 (EUW)
: her E is not trash
dude shes op af she one shots anyone she half healthed my GALIO im sorry if thats not op i dont know what is
: but some points are rly right... I had to deactivate the clientsound aswell
dude im %%%%ing trash at this game but i play for FUN you dont need to quit because you're team is bad really you're just being a child this is brozne mentality and if you really wanna get gold get better play carry champions
Infernape (EUW)
: Patch 7.23 is being deployed so the servers are unavailable. All games in progress end in a draw and the stats are not recorded.
ohhhhh ok, thank %%%% for that. thanks mate. feels bad though i was popping off as diana that game
Rioter Comments
: "another" -.-
its either my grandad FORCES me to turn it off or hes going to beat my ass or i get called for dinner and if i dont eat IMMIDENTLY the wifi gets turned off
Rioter Comments
Mada (EUW)
: You didn't get chat restricted for forgetting smite. You got chat restricted for chatting soooooo much
the ezreal chatted MORE than me and flammed probably more than me why do i get the chat restriced
: > callum1621: le blanc is going to get banned callum1621: i wont ..and here we are :D Btw. you were most likey punished for report calling not for forgetting smite
Rioter Comments
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings callum1621, Do yourself a favor and download the replay from that match ASAP, with it you can prove a whole lot (including you not trying to intentionally feed)
i have it downloaded now what?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: 1st game:"gg we lost it","I'm muting you","Yorick fed my lane" 2nd:"when you so bad you have to camp bot". But to be honest if you really wanted to see every bit it would have been far easier to just copy paste everything on here.
"im muting you" im muting him which is an in game function because he was flaming me and yorick did feed my lane but im not all YORCICK WHAT THE %%%% YOU FED ME LANE i was just eh yorick fed my lane
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. The proof is in the chat log you were provided with. If you're uncertain as to what caused the restrictions, you can post the logs here and I'll go through them with you.
i posted them in the thread look at all those im guessing that type of talk OBVIOUSLY deserves a chat restriction
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

callum1621

Level 199 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion