: Master yi must be nerf
Lul it is more like you are very bad and are complaining about a champ that is easily dealt with. Any stun/route/knockup thrown his way is usually his doom, but if you/your team are not taking advantage of him, when he is cc'ed, then its not the champs fault for you not being able to kill him.
Minoesch (EUW)
: My games end in 20 minutes, and i know you dont auto win, by winning a lane. I try to be all over the place, guard, ward drakes, ping 2 minutes before it comes, ward etc. but yea as stated my mid-top or jungle die 5 times before the game even hits 5 minutes :-). But yea maybe it's a thing to look into :) thanks _guess spamming sona tomorrow :D_
> [{quoted}](name=Minoesch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zelcIBE5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-02-03T03:01:09.878+0000) > > My games end in 20 minutes, and i know you dont auto win, by winning a lane. I try to be all over the place, guard, ward drakes, ping 2 minutes before it comes, ward etc. but yea as stated my mid-top or jungle die 5 times before the game even hits 5 minutes :-). > > But yea maybe it's a thing to look into :) thanks > > _guess spamming sona tomorrow :D_ it really does not matter what champ you play atm i would not rate sona that high, i am just used to her atm i would say nautilus/leona are the best supports bc they have crazy cc and tankiness if you do not know how to play sona you will feed a lot and wont output dmg support with highest winrate atm is taric though
Minoesch (EUW)
: Can someone explain me how to play better if my mid, top or jungle is 0/5/0, 5 minutes into the game
i do not know why you have so much problems i was s3/2 season 8 and i am back at s2 i am playing solo and have to carry my team most of the time, getting mvp/ace a lot so the only thing i can think of is you are not doing enough and are content with going even/winning by a little in bot lane also winning lane is not winning game you need to push for objectives and all that stuff looking losely it seems your vision score and objective control are a bit lacking
: Maybe learn the language properly before you start getting rude to people and talking nonsense.
> [{quoted}](name=KizaTheShaddow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YcP5na18,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-02T22:27:41.900+0000) > > Maybe learn the language properly before you start getting rude to people and talking nonsense. you are the only one being rude, calling names and talking nonsense also as a native speaker your understanding of your own language is abysmal
: 1. Work on your english. 2. Yes you have been arguing with riot. We have been trying to teach u things you don't know by getting u to watch riot videos to learn some basics but u are arguing against what they are saying it's funny as %%%%k.
lol delusional are you not? you are not riot and you have not been teaching anyone anything and again just because your mental capacity is unable to process the informations given does that not make others opinion wrong also my english is fine as is, only you did not catch the details in my writing but that is a given since your lack of mental capacity
: Some people are just lost and will never learn.
yes and some people need to resort to lies to make themselves look better, like you > [{quoted}](name=cephiro,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3L8VPVeI,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T01:43:48.054+0000) > > I had prior iron to plat players in my games and you have serious problems with your reading comprehension this says they were iron/plat not they are now really your mental capacity to process information is severely lacking
: last time i'll answer you because you can't keep it civil, but instead swear and seem to be frustrated. The guys that are otping in challenger are not me, I'm not that good in the game, not even close and I don't pretend to be. Even they constantly complain about certain champs being broken and while they still remain master/grandmaster or challenger their rank constantly changes and a big factor in this is the balancing of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ser Parmesan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YcP5na18,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-26T15:56:51.940+0000) > > last time i'll answer you because you can't keep it civil, but instead swear and seem to be frustrated. > > The guys that are otping in challenger are not me, I'm not that good in the game, not even close and I don't pretend to be. Even they constantly complain about certain champs being broken and while they still remain master/grandmaster or challenger their rank constantly changes and a big factor in this is the balancing of the game. people are always complaining, like you there is no way to make 148 champs 100% balanced and it will not be possible anyway since riot is bringing out new champs every once in a while there are champions like yasuo and a lot of people will cry that he is broken, even though he is quite balanced atm just because people cry about it does not make the champ broken you can play whatever champ you want and if you are really good with it then you can carry in any elo like froggen still plays his anivia in pro games and carries hard although anivia is far from being viable also a lot about balancing is dependent on the items and runes too so if you want to have a balanced meta you have to make league from scratch and never change it again, if it would ever be possible to make a balanced game, but that would make the game stale and therefore play the champ you like and just stop crying about op champs, no one forces them on you because you can climb without them too
: > [{quoted}](name=KizaTheShaddow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YcP5na18,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2020-01-26T16:09:20.970+0000) > > For someone to play a weak champion at a high level they have to be miles better than everyone else playing meta champs. this is a fact and makes the game very unfair and boring for people that don't want to cheese. Not everyone wants to spam Ryu and spam Hadouken for free wins. ...as i said, faulty mindset that turns completely subjective things into "facts". The saddest part is that, after all, being a metasheep (whatever one thinks to be forced to be one or not), it's still only detrimental to the player himself, who feels himself immediatly at disadvantage if he does not play the "viable" champs. That's not the best way to become better at the game, quite the opposite probably.
Dw man that kiza guy ist just hopeless and he just wants to have something to blame for his inadequacies he also resorts to lies to make others look bad or shames their ranks
: DW just ignore this Cephiro hopeless guy. I have seen him post abuse on everyones posts on the boards and false statements. It's funny because all the people he argues with are much higher level than him and he doesn't understand the basics of the game yet lol. He also argues with RIOT about what is true and what is not, it's hilarious.
> [{quoted}](name=KizaTheShaddow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YcP5na18,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-26T16:06:49.843+0000) > > DW just ignore this Cephiro hopeless guy. I have seen him post abuse on everyones posts on the boards and false statements. It's funny because all the people he argues with are much higher level than him and he doesn't understand the basics of the game yet lol. He also argues with RIOT about what is true and what is not, it's hilarious. you little liar, spouting nonsense, never have i argued with riot you just seem to be one of those people to spread fake stuff about others and are too afraid to say it in others faces, what a letdown
: >leona was perma ban until sett came along but oh well they have to sell skins somehow The logic behind that?
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Og1XZyyF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-26T08:05:22.492+0000) > > but oh well they have to sell skins somehow > > The logic behind that? new skins came out? for leona and now for sett, since he is new? is that enough logic for you? anytime there are new skins, those champs will be op or very good that is riots marketing and how they sell skins
cephiro (EUW)
: by everyone I mean everyone in this thread paying no mind to your point of jungles having more negative impact if autofilled. therefore proofing my point of you not being able to express your thoughts in a way others would understand and i am complaining about you writing essays about things i did not ask for and you calling names
lol what you just wrote is pure conjecture while what i wrote is a fact open for everyone to see and im not replying to you anymore its useless
: by everyone you mean yourself. no one else has complained apart from you.the one constant is you are the one complaining
by everyone I mean everyone in this thread paying no mind to your point of jungles having more negative impact if autofilled. therefore proofing my point of you not being able to express your thoughts in a way others would understand and i am complaining about you writing essays about things i did not ask for and you calling names
: following up on that, your reply to me is also on the boards, which means you are also asking me a question, so your point makes no sense.also, i called you names after you started being disrespectful and started replying to stuff without reading it. and btw, you didnt even get the point of the post. the point of it is the impact of supports having protection on other roles, since you are more likely to get filled on other roles, and then i mentioned how big the gap of autofilled jungler to jungle main is and how much impact it has in the game and saying that in my opinion it should not be possible for you to get filled in jungle
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I6vacjq1,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T23:34:09.872+0000) > > following up on that, your reply to me is also on the boards, which means you are also asking me a question, so your point makes no sense.also, i called you names after you started being disrespectful and started replying to stuff without reading it. and btw, you didnt even get the point of the post. the point of it is the impact of supports having protection on other roles, since you are more likely to get filled on other roles, and then i mentioned how big the gap of autofilled jungler to jungle main is and how much impact it has in the game and saying that in my opinion it should not be possible for you to get filled in jungle since you edited this i will reply. look at the others no one gets your points, bc you dont make it clear, like the other thread. you are obviously having trouble to express your thoughts in a way others can understand you. why else do you think everyone answered the same way I did? bc your points dont get delivered by your text, your text structure sucks and therefore no one gets what you really want to say
Gaboesh (EUW)
: Unfair chat restriction with logs
negative chat and probably trigger words punishment justified
oMehzinyy (EUNE)
: Why won't players surrender
a game is not lost until it is lost and you see a defeat screen aka your nexus blowing up technically it still is winable thats what a riot employer might tell you i will tell you that it is very unlikely to win a 4v5 but not impossible and sometimes people cling onto that, but sometimes people just want to see you suffer.
: Second opinion on these logs?
you have been warned your chat is negative and toxic your chat contains trigger words your ban is justified
: i said tk is op in pro play and a balance nightmare, i didnt complain about him in solo queue. i said the champion doesnt have a laning phase and that his kit was gutted to keep his allied devour. i said he has one op mechanic, i never once said he was op. you keep trying to overly summarize things and u keep putting things in my mouth that i didnt say.
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-26T00:33:13.821+0000) > > i said tk is op in pro play and a balance nightmare, i didnt complain about him in solo queue. i said the champion doesnt have a laning phase and that his kit was gutted to keep his allied devour. i said he has one op mechanic, i never once said he was op. you keep trying to overly summarize things and u keep putting things in my mouth that i didnt say. see what i mean, i did not even mention solo q and this guy just starts opening another chapter
: my post makes you have to do 2+2, it makes you have to associate being repeatedly nerfed and being a balance nightmare, it makes people have to associate me saying he will keep getting nerfed while riot keeps avoiding the issue with riot maybe looking at his identity in the wrong way . if people cant do that then there is no point in even writing cuz it is pretty basic logic
thats not how you discuss things in a discussion you go to length to explain your point of view and not say that 1+1 equals 2 and with some logic you should be able to figure things out by that point you might not say anything at all and request people to understand everything you want to express, because it is "logic"
: Well no they don’t... the point and topic was very clearly written > an identity being a walking ' get out of jail free card' is pretty op and tahm will keep being gutted until his devour on allies is removed. Hell thats litterally what he told you. So again if you can’t be asked to read what’s written then that’s your problem not his, there’s really no reason to be so rude
ah well ill give up and i bet you there will be more people asking whatever he wants to tell us, bc all he does in his post is writing a fking essay with unstructured arguments and nothing to make his point clear at this point it might also be him complaining that tk will always be op
: i never mentioned tahm needs his w to be removed for him to be balanced cuz that is not true. he wont be balanced if they just remove his w, he will be hugely underpowered due to the nerfs he received. if they remove his w on allies he will stop being a balance nightmare that is what i said.
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=000000000000000000010002,timestamp=2020-01-26T00:16:19.353+0000) > > i never mentioned tahm needs his w to be removed for him to be balanced cuz that is not true. he wont be balanced if they just remove his w, he will be hugely underpowered due to the nerfs he received. if they remove his w on allies he will stop being a balance nightmare that is what i said. you open up so many things because you yourself are not even clear about what your freaking point is how the hell does anyone figure that out then? learn to articulate what you want and what the reader should know. also learn to use paragraphs to structure your thoughts it helps immensly
: And if he write that people would be complaining at him that he didn’t explain his point. It’s better to elaborate and actually open up a descussion than write one sentence that’s completely useless to everyone involved... if you couldn’t be asked to read a very reasonable and frankly decently well written argument don’t complain.
yes now people have to ask what his point is and what to discuss, because it is not clear and yes what he wrote was reasonable and a well written argument, just the topic is fking missing therefore the whole essay failed
: so if i say' remove tahm kench's w on allies he will stop being a balance nightmare' im not really saying anything. i give no reasons to support what im saying and since you like to mention that this is a place to discuss things, you discuss things by giving reasons to support your point, not by simply posting one sentence and hoping people will reply to it when you dont give them any reason to do so.
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000010001,timestamp=2020-01-26T00:06:05.493+0000) > > so if i say' remove tahm kench's w on allies he will stop being a balance nightmare' im not really saying anything. i give no reasons to support what im saying and since you like to mention that this is a place to discuss things, you discuss things by giving reasons to support your point, not by simply posting one sentence and hoping people will reply to it when you dont give them any reason to do so. better then not making clear your point
: following up on that, your reply to me is also on the boards, which means you are also asking me a question, so your point makes no sense.also, i called you names after you started being disrespectful and started replying to stuff without reading it. and btw, you didnt even get the point of the post. the point of it is the impact of supports having protection on other roles, since you are more likely to get filled on other roles, and then i mentioned how big the gap of autofilled jungler to jungle main is and how much impact it has in the game and saying that in my opinion it should not be possible for you to get filled in jungle
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I6vacjq1,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T23:34:09.872+0000) > > following up on that, your reply to me is also on the boards, which means you are also asking me a question, so your point makes no sense.also, i called you names after you started being disrespectful and started replying to stuff without reading it again no the post is a request or question to the board and therefore for people to answer/partake the reply itself, in this case my post, is by no means a question
: here is your problem. you isolate a specific sentence and you only use that sentence. i mentioned in the post that the reason he keeps getting picked is his w on allies and that it doesnt matter how hard riot nerf him, if that is in the game he is picked. i hinted the fact his identity is a get out of jail free card and that maybe his indentity is just not a good one. i proceeded to mention in what ways riot gutted him to give people that arent familiar with the champion some context and mentioned again that the nerfs are pointless because his w still works on allies( which as i mentioned before, is his identity). i never said he would become balanced if his w stopped working on allies, i said he would continue being a balance nightmare until they removed it. if you were smarter than a table you would realise that with how hard they nerfed him, if they remove his allied w he would need some major buffs. once again, you didnt read
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=00000000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T23:32:14.765+0000) > > here is your problem. you isolate a specific sentence and you only use that sentence. i mentioned in the post that the reason he keeps getting picked is his w on allies and that it doesnt matter how hard riot nerf him, if that is in the game he is picked. i hinted the fact his identity is a get out of jail free card and that maybe his indentity is just not a good one. i proceeded to mention in what ways riot gutted him to give people that arent familiar with the champion some context and mentioned again that the nerfs are pointless because his w still works on allies( which as i mentioned before, is his identity). i never said he would become balanced if his w stopped working on allies, i said he would continue being a balance nightmare until they removed it. if you were smarter than a table you would realise that with how hard they nerfed him, if they remove his allied w he would need some major buffs. once again, you didnt read yes and my point about your post was you hint a ton but you dont say what it is you wanted to say and what you actually wanted to say was your answer to my question. also lol insulting now are we? since you are unable to express your thoughts you turn to insulting people :D real low move
: when you reply to me, since im civilized , i will reply back to you, be respectful, read what you replied and make a point if needed. you on the other hand just thing its cool to be a bully and an idiot. i didnt ask for you to reply to my post did i?
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I6vacjq1,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T23:23:27.149+0000) > > when you reply to me, since im civilized , i will reply back to you, be respectful, read what you replied and make a point if needed. you on the other hand just thing its cool to be a bully and an idiot. i didnt ask for you to reply to my post did i? you actually did you asked the whole board to answer to you, thats the reason you post here. me being part o the board means you also ask me but i on the other hand did not ask you anything, i just gave you an answer and you write a fking novel about something i did not ask for and when people hint on it you call people names you are not civilized lol, you pretend to be also thing != think
: again, im replying to what you said and further explaining what i mean. you said autofill supports get destroyed too and i replied by saying that there are certain champions that allow you to be effective without you needing to do anything fancy.you dont read what i post, you just read 3 lines and reply about something else. im talking about the fact that autofill junglers get exposed really hard and i mentioned my reasons: the role is less about the champion and more about your instincts as a jungler
you love being longwinded right? people can summarize their thoughts in a few sentences and you write some wall of text and give explanations to thing no one asked about
: > he will always be picked regardless of how hard riot guts him because of his devour and what do you know, even though he was gutted, the champion has already been picked in LEC and LCS because of his ally devour ? > RIot games, please, understand that you are trying to maintain tahm's indentity, but maybe his indentity is just not a good one. ? > an identity being a walking ' get out of jail free card' is pretty op and tahm will keep being gutted until his devour on allies is removed. ?
his answer to my first question is all he needed to write and everything would be clear instead he is dancing around the topic and explaining just to stop halfway
: i literally said ' he will keep getting gutted until his devour on allies gets removed', you really just like to be annoying
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2020-01-25T23:08:52.952+0000) > > i literally said ' he will keep getting gutted until his devour on allies gets removed', you really just like to be annoying no your wording is just not accurate removing something and then? is he balanced? you are explaining something and stop halfway. instead of actually saying it you are dancing around the topic your whole post coud be replaced by your answer to my first question and everything would make sense but hey just write like that and you can become a politician 1000 words and no real answer
: he just likes to complain. all i did was write in the first sentence what my opinion is and follow up with arguments. he is probably one of those guys that buys into every single thing people tell him without wanting to know the reasons behind it, i like to make my point and justify it so that it is easier to discuss ideas with people
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T23:00:09.719+0000) > > he just likes to complain. all i did was write in the first sentence what my opinion is and follow up with arguments. he is probably one of those guys that buys into every single thing people tell him without wanting to know the reasons behind it, i like to make my point and justify it so that it is easier to discuss ideas with people no you did not express what you wanted to say and your longwinded "explaination" did not make your point clear since you had none to begin with not once did you say that tk needs his w removed to be able to be balanced again in your post the whole issue of him being imbalanced due to his w was never adressed, you just said he was picked bc of is w and his w is his identity. nothing about balancing issues being resolved if you remove his w
: That’s no where near a wall of text, and it’s really not hard to figure out what he’s saying it’s litteraky in the first sentence
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:57:38.662+0000) > > That’s no where near a wall of text, and it’s really not hard to figure out what he’s saying it’s litteraky in the first sentence > [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:11:57.427+0000) > > i saw a post a while back about tahm and the fact that he will always be picked regardless of how hard riot guts him because of his devour and what do you know, even though he was gutted, the champion has already been picked in LEC and LCS because of his ally devour. != > [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:40:06.989+0000) > > tahm kench needs to have his w on allies removed or the champion will forever be a balance nightmare due to his presence in pro play he did never even mention that tk needs his w removed for him to be balanced again he just gives some explaination about why he is picked nothing about removing his devour being the solution to balancing tk
: Cute excuses. If you win, its cuz you are skill. If you lose, its cuz enemy champ is broken very good mentality for improvement
> [{quoted}](name=ÆMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=i74GJR9w,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-25T20:49:35.820+0000) > > Cute excuses. If you win, its cuz you are skill. If you lose, its cuz enemy champ is broken > very good mentality for improvement well you cannot deny that some champs are overtuned: sett, kassadin, diana also funnel strats like taric yi is stupid af
: Why is Riot ruining their own game?
it was ult nerf on naut, but ok real kassa nerf will come soon i think it is just too much atm leona was perma ban until sett came along but oh well they have to sell skins somehow
: There are not 140+ champs in this game.
Shaebadu (EUW)
: is draven a good adC?
subreddit has sections for onetricks and they tell you a lot of things the internet has search machines try them i heard they help
: tahm kench needs to have his w on allies removed or the champion will forever be a balance nightmare due to his presence in pro play
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:40:06.989+0000) > > tahm kench needs to have his w on allies removed or the champion will forever be a balance nightmare due to his presence in pro play why did you not write that? no one will understand that wall of text when you do not express what you actually wanted to say
: first of all, there are basic things in league that everyone should know and hugging tower is never a good idea. second, you cant argue that it isnt easier to play soraka's role than it is to play tahm kench's role. if you have an autofill top laner do you think you have a better chance of winning if he plays malphite of if he plays kled? if your mid is filled isnt he more likely to be useful with malzahar than with qiyanna? isnt your adc gonna be more impactful if he plays ashe than if he plays draven or lucian? however, with jungle its not quite the same. sure, sejuani is easier to play than lee sin and ur autofilled jungler is more likely to %%%% up if he plays lee sin. however, your jungler can be playing sejuani and not really be that useful cuz he will get out pathed and out jungled by a jgl main. that is my whole point. im not saying an autofill adc is going to carry the game or stomp lane, but if he plays ashe he can set up ganks for his jungler, he provides cc for the team and its not as bad if he falls behind as he can still have impact in the game due to the fact that ashe's role is to provide utility and cc with her ultimate and not to put up insane damage, which is an easier role to fill, but if he was playing draven it was probably gonna be a disaster since draven takes time to get used to, needs to snowball and is absolutely useless if he falls behind because he doesnt provide anything other than raw damage. sure, a draven main will also be useless if he falls behind, but he is less likely to fall behind since he is familiar with the champion and how strong he is at every point in the game. that is my point, and if you read my whole post you would have noticed that. but i guess you are one of those people that thinks he knows everything. i know for a fact that you didnt read my post because at the end of it i mentioned something that the players themselves said was true and the reason i pointed out was the exact reason they mentioned
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I6vacjq1,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:33:47.643+0000) > > first of all, there are basic things in league that everyone should know and hugging tower is never a good idea. second, you cant argue that it isnt easier to play soraka's role than it is to play tahm kench's role. if you have an autofill top laner do you think you have a better chance of winning if he plays malphite of if he plays kled? if your mid is filled isnt he more likely to be useful with malzahar than with qiyanna? isnt your adc gonna be more impactful if he plays ashe than if he plays draven or lucian? however, with jungle its not quite the same. sure, sejuani is easier to play than lee sin and ur autofilled jungler is more likely to %%%% up if he plays lee sin, however, you jungler can be playing sejuani and not really be that useful cuz he will get out pathed and out jungled by a jgl main. that is my whole point. im not saying an autofill adc is going to carry the game or stomp lane, but if he plays ashe he can set up ganks for his jungler, he provides cc for the team and its not as bad if he falls behind as he can still have impact in the game, but if he was playing draven it was probably gonna be a disaster since draven takes time to get used to, needs to snowball and is absolutely useless if he falls behind. sure, a draven main will also be useless if he falls behind, but he is less likely to fall behind since he is familiar with the champion and how strong he is at every point in the game. that is my point, and if you read my whole post you would have noticed that. but i guess you are one of those people that thinks he know everything. i know for a fact that you didnt read my post because at the end of it i mentioned something that the players themselves said was true and the reason i pointed out was the exact reason they mentioned again tldr why are you writing so much when your post is about support getting protection and jgl dont? and the answer is bc it is unpopular, but in platin and above you will get filled too no matter what role you play. your question is answered what problem do you still have?
: tahm kench
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjT6nqbE,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:11:57.427+0000) > > i saw a post a while back about tahm and the fact that he will always be picked regardless of how hard riot guts him because of his devour and what do you know, even though he was gutted, the champion has already been picked in LEC and LCS because of his ally devour. RIot games, please, understand that you are trying to maintain tahm's indentity, but maybe his indentity is just not a good one. an identity being a walking ' get out of jail free card' is pretty op and tahm will keep being gutted until his devour on allies is removed. i think it is clear as day now that it keeps getting picked even after he was supposedly gutted last year. the champion has no laning, if he stuns you with q he cant devour the enemy anynmore, his ult has such low range at rank 1 that you can only go from bot tier 1 tower to the middle of the lane, he cant flash when he devours an ally, his grey health was gutted as well and still, he gets picked solely because of his devour on allies and the fact that he can just save his allies if he gets engaged on. and what do you want to say with that wall of text?
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=cephiro,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vsBzUkiB,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:09:53.096+0000) > > read again lol > pay more attention in school reading comprehension is very important Wait when is sett mid a thing lol i just noticed that. We cant really tell for sure if midlane doesnt reach more games than adc and has more winrate. 53,08% 150,000 games Miss fortune 55.82% 7,238 games Sett Mid. Still that is like 22 times more than sett games. What i mean is ??.??% 150,000 games Sett Mid. And mf is like that for months MF has that winrate for months and now you telling me about sett mid that i dont even knw existed cause its so new and obviously will be strong for a while cause Riot will nerf him in a bit but what about MF they wont touch her even tho she has the highest adc winrate for so many months. Im looking u.gg months now and i mf is always at 53% winrate no matter what. Also look the adc runes 53,89% winrate MF runes 45,000 games Diana 53,58% winrate 10,000 games.
> [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vsBzUkiB,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:11:53.272+0000) > > Wait when is sett mid a thing lol i just noticed that. > > We cant really tell for sure if midlane doesnt reach more games than adc and has more winrate. > > 53,08% 150,000 games Miss fortune > 55.82% 7,238 games Sett Mid. > Still that is like 22 times more than sett games. > What i mean is > ??.??% 150,000 games Sett Mid. > And mf is like that for months MF has that winrate for months and now you telling me about sett mid that i dont even knw existed cause its so new and obviously will be strong for a while cause Riot will nerf him in a bit > but what about MF they wont touch her even tho she has the highest adc winrate for so many months. > Im looking u.gg months now and i mf is always at 53% winrate no matter what. all i see is you are complaining about mf why do you want to nerf adcs then? logic pls? anyways i told you before, riot will nerf something if there is no counterplay and mf has enough counterplay atm people just tend to like standing in her ult and getting killed, what can i say?
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=cephiro,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vsBzUkiB,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T21:58:56.346+0000) > > why are you telling lies? 7k diana games, 15k mf games and 13k sett games plat+ > pretty even considering the champion pool for each role > obviously you are an attentionseeker or mentally challenged and i will no bother with you any further Click the other elos and click all too. And see playrate dont forget about that. You said Mid sett not top sett mid sett is 655 games. Top sett is 13,000 games you diidnt mention top tho on me but mid when you telling me about midlane. Lol who the heck plays mid sett lmao still new champ and lower games than adcs.
read again lol pay more attention in school reading comprehension is very important
: the thing is there are champions for top lane made for autofills( tanks) and mid lane has champions that allow you to be effective without knowing the role( malzahar, veigar, ahri, zilean, karma), for support there is soraka, janna, nautilus, leona, blitzcrank , just to name a few and even for adc you have ashe and sivir. then you get to jungle and there isnt really a champion that you can play and succeed with because its a lot less about the champion and a lot more about knowing the actual role, and the role changes completely every single year: the pathings change, the style of play changes, the type of champions that are better to play change. for example:an autofilled can play ashe and be serviceable right? he probably wont carry the game, but he just needs to hit his arrow and he has kinda done his job already. same for an autofilled janna or soraka or even a malphite or malzahar: their roles are pretty easy to play and the champions are basic. however, look at jungle: the easier champions are tanks, who are usually weak to invades, each of them has a specific way they want to play the game, they dont gank with the same effectiveness either and an autofilled jungler will likely not be aware of the fact that it is his duty to punish the enemy jungler for showing on one side of the map with a play on the other side of the map or by counterjungling him. sejuani and rammus might be easy to play, but it doesnt really matter since what matters in jungle is being at the right place at the right time in every single situation, being able to predict where the enemy jungler is gonna be, what his pathing is gonna be and which lanes he wants to play around and figuring out wether your job is to countergank or be the one that initiates the ganks. that is not easy when you are not familiar and its a lot more noticeable since the champion cant cover those weaknesses. a top lane tank covers your lack of understanding of matchups by being useful regardless of how far behind you are, malzahar has his r and insane waveclear, karma can build support items, zilean revives his teammates, ashe has engage from the adc role, sivir speeds her team up and has insane waveclear, janna and soraka keep their carries alive. all these champions are really effective at what they do and they all allow the player to have a place in the team and always be relevant, regardless of how far behind they are. the perfect example of this is worlds finals in 2017: Samsung, who won the finals, put their midlaner on malzahar duty all 3 games. why? because he was doubting himself and wasnt playing very well so they give him a champion that will always provide waveclear and cc and forces the enemy team to buy qss and his job was not to beat faker, his job was just to ult in teamfights and provide wave clear and his adc Ruler would carry the game. obivously crown wasnt autofill, but idea is the same
> [{quoted}](name=c0kayn abuser,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I6vacjq1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-25T21:45:07.564+0000) > > the thing is there are champions for top lane made for autofills( tanks) and mid lane has champions that allow you to be effective without knowing the role( malzahar, veigar, ahri, zilean, karma), for support there is soraka, janna, nautilus, leona, blitzcrank , just to name a few and even for adc you have ashe and sivir. then you get to jungle and there isnt really a champion that you can play and succeed with because its a lot less about the champion and a lot more about knowing the actual role, and the role changes completely every single year: the pathings change, the style of play changes, the type of champions that are better to play change. for example:an autofilled can play ashe and be serviceable right? he probably wont carry the game, but he just needs to hit his arrow and he has kinda done his job already. same for an autofilled janna or soraka or even a malphite or malzahar: their roles are pretty easy to play and the champions are basic. however, look at jungle: the easier champions are tanks, who are usually weak to invades, each of them has a specific way they want to play the game, they dont gank with the same effectiveness either and an autofilled jungler will likely not be aware of the fact that it is his duty to punish the enemy jungler for showing on one side of the map with a play on the other side of the map or by counterjungling him. sejuani and rammus might be easy to play, but it doesnt really matter since what matters in jungle is being at the right place at the right time in every single situation, being able to predict where the enemy jungler is gonna be, what his pathing is gonna be and which lanes he wants to play around and figuring out wether your job is to countergank or be the one that initiates the ganks. that is not easy when you are not familiar and its a lot more noticeable since the champion cant cover those weaknesses. a top lane tank covers your lack of understanding of matchups by being useful regardless of how far behind you are, malzahar has his r and insane waveclear, karma can build support items, zilean revives his teammates, ashe has engage from the adc role, sivir speeds her team up and has insane waveclear, janna and soraka keep their carries alive. all these champions are really effective at what they do and they all allow the player to have a place in the team and always be relevant, regardless of how far behind they are. the perfect example of this is worlds finals in 2017: Samsung, who won the finals, put their midlaner on malzahar duty all 3 games. why? because he was doubting himself and wasnt playing very well so they give him a champion that will always provide waveclear and cc and forces the enemy team to buy qss and his job was not to beat faker, his job was just to ult in teamfights and provide wave clear and his adc Ruler would carry the game. obivously crown wasnt autofill, but idea is the same tldr after reading the first few lines i can conclude you have no idea about league when you say there are champions you do not need to know and can just play any role you are one of those players getting support fill and pick soraka then towerhug and think thats enough ;D {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=cephiro,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vsBzUkiB,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T21:49:50.116+0000) > > I do not know where you get your data but mid has 55% sett on all ranks or 53,9% on diana plat+ while mf is 53,5% on plat+ (taken from ugg) > get your facts right before you go around crying about winrate > also you just played some games adc does not mean you have any idea about the game. if i play top now i am sure i will win some games too, but not in the long run bc i have no real idea about the role > also assassins still kill adc late, actually even quicker because adcs at most have 1 defensive item and if the team does not help them they just fall over Are you comparing 60,000 games with 500 games?XD Sure diana is 53,8% with 7,000 games cause she just got a change she got stronger too much but before that?? Before that that wasnt the case with such high winrates on mid. The best winrate was 52,4% with talon before diana And still 7,000 games is way too little vs 60,000 And sure another midlaner aurelion sol has 53-54% winrate but thats because he has 600-700 games and not literally thousands of thousands if that number increases his winrate will drop.
> [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vsBzUkiB,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T21:51:37.955+0000) > > Are you comparing 500 games with 60,000 games?XD > Sure diana is 53,8% with 7,000 games cause she just got a change she got stronger too much but before that?? > And still 7,000 games is way too little vs 60,000 why are you telling lies? 7k diana games, 15k mf games and 13k sett games plat+ pretty even considering the champion pool for each role obviously you are an attentionseeker or mentally challenged and i will no bother with you any further
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=cephiro,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vsBzUkiB,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T21:30:15.565+0000) > > lol there are around 40 champs played in midlane > adc not even 20 > hm guess what of course people will play adcs more. > why zed got nerfed was that no one had counterplay, but in case of adcs you have more then enough counterplay > back then the reason why zed got nerfed was he just needed youmuus and ran in one combo went out and his target was dead in under 1 second. literally 1 faceroll on the keyboard and the other champ was dead. > also you are crying for the whole role to be nerfed and adc is already one of the worst, if not the worst role, > adc can be 10/0 at 10 minutes but the top laner who is 2/0 can still delete him or midlaner, because at that time adc is lvl 8/9 and any solo laner is lvl 10 or 11 > you are just too bad to play against the worst role in league > no one is calling for adc nerfs > and fyi bot lane got nerfed coming into this season already Look the best winrate for mid and for adc Mid 52% Adc 52-54% cause MF if they just take mf out of the way will be good again And i said i tried playing adc in 2020 ofc and most of my games were win than playing mid and i have no exprience to the role imagine how broken just because adcs have late game and can do 2k damage from far in less than 1 second aoe if the adc is good and still run away with fleet Assasins fall of late game they can be 10/4 and lose the game even if they oneshotted you in (EARLY) i have seen it each time i play adc i laugh on assasins late game. i dont play mf tho cancer champ.
> [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vsBzUkiB,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T21:41:07.811+0000) > > Look the best winrate for mid and for adc Mid 52% Adc 52-54% cause MF if they just take mf out of the way will be good again > And i said i tried playing adc in 2020 ofc and most of my games were win than playing mid and i have no exprience to the role imagine how broken just because adcs have late game and can do 2k damage from far in less than 1 second aoe if the adc is good and still run away with fleet > Assasins fall of late game they can be 10/4 and lose the game even if they oneshotted you in (EARLY) i have seen it each time i play adc i laugh on assasins late game. i dont play mf tho cancer champ. I do not know where you get your data but mid has 55% sett on all ranks or 53,9% on diana plat+ while mf is 53,37% on plat+ and 53,39 kog on all ranks (taken from ugg) get your facts right before you go around crying about winrate also you just played some games adc does not mean you have any idea about the game. if i play top now i am sure i will win some games too, but not in the long run bc i have no real idea about the role also assassins still kill adc late, actually even quicker because adcs at most have 1 defensive item and if the team does not help them they just fall over also i do not see you crying about sett top 56,33% winrate why are you not crying about that?
SoBadKid (EUW)
: "PuShIng iS bEtTeR tHeN KiLls" mf - 2020
lol you are kinda toxic here if every lane/jgl is behind then pushing without getting caught is the right choice that way you can catch up and have a chance to win teamfights later mf had the right idea
: Melee champs have no hope against Sett
he will get nerfed, but next patch always been like that, riot brings out new op champ for people to buy skins and balances him the following patch
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=cephiro,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vsBzUkiB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-25T21:14:06.548+0000) > > eune player wants adc nerfs lol > anyway adc gets dlcked all game long, take away their only powerspike which they most of the time do not get to anyway. logic pls? > on another note any adc, well kalista counts as tank now with those stupid stats, gets 100-0 in under 1 sec by most asassins but hey nerf them even more > just because you do not land your skillshots you lost > if an adc gets charmed by ahri it is pretty much over, but obviously you did not land your skillshots and are crying now bc you do not even know your champ I LANDED MY SKILLSHOTS SHE OVERHEALED YOU IDIOT WIT HEAL AND BLOODTHRISTER.... WHY YOU CANT ACCEPT MF IS BROKEN 54% WINRATE IN ALMOST EVERY ELO FOR EXAMPLE ZED WAS NERFED WITH 52-53% CAUSE HE HAD THAT WINRATE FOR A FEW DAYS AND A PLAYRATE OF 14,000 GAMES NOT 28.000+ AND STILL THAT WINRATE AS MF WITH 54% WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF YOU ONESHOT THE ADC WHEN YOU WILL OSE THE GAME LATER!. AND ITS PROVED FROM EVERY SITE DONT PISS ME OFF.
lol there are around 40 champs played in midlane adc not even 20 hm guess what of course people will play adcs more. why zed got nerfed was that no one had counterplay, but in case of adcs you have more then enough counterplay back then the reason why zed got nerfed was he just needed youmuus and ran in one combo went out and his target was dead in under 1 second. literally 1 faceroll on the keyboard and the other champ was dead. also you are crying for the whole role to be nerfed and adc is already one of the worst, if not the worst role, adc can be 10/0 at 10 minutes but the top laner who is 2/0 can still delete him or midlaner, because at that time adc is lvl 8/9 and any solo laner is lvl 10 or 11 you are just too bad to play against the worst role in league no one is calling for adc nerfs and fyi bot lane got nerfed coming into this season already
manolis201 (EUNE)
: Plox Nerf Adc late game or adc Runes (2020)
eune player wants adc nerfs lol anyway adc gets dlcked all game long, take away their only powerspike which they most of the time do not get to anyway. logic pls? on another note any adc, well kalista counts as tank now with those stupid stats, gets 100-0 in under 1 sec by most asassins but hey nerf them even more just because you do not land your skillshots you lost if an adc gets charmed by ahri it is pretty much over, but obviously you did not land your skillshots and are crying now bc you do not even know your champ but anyway i think this post is just another troll post, no one can be this dense
: autofill
past platin you do not get protection if you play support it just is the case when you play in low elo also any role you autofill you will be worse then your preferred role, just try any other role you are not so familiar with you will get destroyed too, well in case of support and turret hugging it will be your adc
: NERF THIS CHAMP
he will get nerfed in the next patch riot always does this. make a new champ op to sell skins
: What in the world are u talking about? Your placed a certain amount of elo below your last rank after ur first placement game so everyone is still playing with the same people. Literally everyone knows that and riot have openly confirmed it in youtube vids. Maybe u shouldnt go around spreading false info bro It's called a soft reset, has happened every year for the last 10 years. Maybe u should stop listening to youtubers saying anything for the views lol
I had prior iron to plat players in my games, so your statement about me playing with the same people is wrong maybe you should check your own games before you say otherwise. i still get former iron to plat players in my games since ranks are not settled yet. btw this account was s3/2 so this is my own experience and in no way false, i guess you never bothered to check your games to spout such nonsense and accusing others of it
: >riot matchmaking is actually bad, it creates teams with around 50/50 chance to win. meaning if you are good you will be paired with people to lower your chance to win and vice versa This is false, and you have even read my posts explaining it. You are just in denial bro. >so if you cannot hard carry you will not get anywhere. especially as support and at this chaotic time when everything is messed up rankwise you will not have a fun time. So why do i have a 93% win rate in 14 games playing support ONLY on a silver account? My MMR is gold now, so my teams are also gold. Noone is silver 4 or bronze to make me lose.
prime example of people who think they can read but understand nothing and think they are right. 50/50 chance to win is taken from dev-talk of rito, so nothing to be wrong there and if you are playing well of course someone will have to equal that out aka you get paired with bad player, but since you are smurfing the system cannot equalize it out therefore resulting in better chances for you to win. actually the system pairs you higher making you the potential bad player to be equalized so that you lose your game. you are paired with gold players although you are silver, making you the bad player to lose the game. also mmr is hidden so you say that you think the system rates you as gold mmr but you do not know anything, you are just spouting nonsense.
Show more

cephiro

Level 58 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion