: It’s when you run into people who don’t remember some of the champions before their reworks... some people I’ve met had no idea that sion even got reworked... god it makes me feel old.
rip get on my chopper quotes, i remember gatekeeper{{champion:3}} before the rework.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: He prob isn’t level 19... a lot of people make new accounts for just commenting on the boards, that’s why he can have his name like that, he probably never uses that account in game
Febos (EUW)
: Mentally punishing yourself over and over won't help you. If you really want to climb in rating then you **must** have discipline, dedication and, most importantly, time. You need discipline to keep going when everything seems grim and hard; You need dedication to the game itself, because only that way will you be able to improve; Time for obvious reasons. You won't become Challenger in 1 week. Forget everything you know (or think you know) about League. Literally. Once your "drive" is clean, you can start learning. Watch youtube videos that teach you the core mechanics of the game. Read guides. Watch high rated player's replays. Watch your own replays to see what you are doing different. Practice. When you think it's enough, pratice some more. You want to learn the following skills: 1 - Time management. If you are feeling tired/tilted, then you need to take a break. You shouldn't play the game unless your mind is 100% focused on it. Your 1st game will undoubtedly be very different from your 5th game, in the same game session. The longer you play the more exhausted you get. Actually, you should take a break of 5 to 10 minutes after every game you play. By that I mean physically get out of your computer and go do something else. This helps your brain. You'll play less games than you'd if you just "spammed" them, but at least your brain will be fresh in every new match. 2 - Know what you like to play. Maybe you like Supports, so you'll want to watch support players and read guides for Supports. You should stick with 2 roles. 3 - Know your champion. You don't need more than 3 champions per role. You can even go with just 2. It depends on the popularity of said champions. Learn everything you can about those champions. Their combos, matchups, build paths, etc 4 - CSing. This is the bread and butter of the game. Just hop into the Practice Tool, pick a champion and start killing minions. This skill is useful even if you are a Support player (you can help your ADC farm if you understand how CSing works). 5 - Objective control. By watching high MMR players you'll get a feel for this topic. You can't copy them straight into your game, but learn what you should be doing at specific events. This comes with experience. You need to be honest with yourself. You can't just go into auto-pilot mode and expect to learn. Understand what you are doing and why you are doing it, even if it turns out to be wrong. 6 - Wave manipulation. This one is useful in all ratings. Just watch youtube videos. 7 - Prioritize: minions, Turrets, Dragons, etc, over kills. Obviously, if a kill is free just take it. 8 - Die less. Less deaths = less gold for your enemy. You'll have more gold than them if you don't die and farm correctly. 9 - Be consistent. Play the same thing every single game. Yes, it may be boring, but that's how you improve. Those are a few bullet points of what you need to learn. The first 4 are the most important ones. If you truly want to improve then you need to put in the work. Take it like training/studying. *** *** [Your match history](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=chaotik900) is all over the place. I scroll down and I see a few Illaoi, Galio and Urgot games. Sometimes you go mid. When that happens you don't stick with 1 specific champion and that makes you fail. I see that you'll often go {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:3}} which is terrible. You win some of those games, but that only works in Bronze. Follow tip 3. When you aren't playing Urgot or Illaoi your build sucks. Honestly, just stick with Urgot. While not the best champion, I'm sure you can get to at least Silver 5 with him. Just "copy" who knows better and understand what they do: [Urgot Leadboards](http://www.lolskill.net/champion/urgot/leaderboards)
By the way, I want some advice to improve as a galio and urgot main snice they both my favourite champions. I just want to know some good runes and reasonable item buys. Like I know you can get over 1240 Ap on galio, because I have done it, but I'm not if this a good thing or a bad thing. As know his Q can shred heath. Also is way I can position myself better. Like for example in 1 V 5 or 1 V 3, or any general.
xHumaid0 (EUW)
: Exactly, I see no point in playing ranked but only if you want to Show off your skills or whatever. Playing normals has no negatives, you lose nothing, you have fun and doing simple mistakes doesn't tilt anybody (except toxic players)
Personally I just think rank has a pro and con feel about it. Where as normal is well, I never take it seriously and play all sorts of dope builds.
: Bud we all go through such feelings. Please don`t care to much about Ranks in this Game. Here is a Tweet from Dyrus: https://twitter.com/Dyrus/status/959018811113472002 He seams not fulfilled as well. Even by reaching the highest Ladder. So what does a Rank in this Game mean? Nothing really. Playing this Game with some nice People and laughing about the own mistakes that`s all i play this Game for. Feel free to add me so we can laugh together =) Best wishes.
Thanks and will do. I like a laugh in all games.
Febos (EUW)
: Mentally punishing yourself over and over won't help you. If you really want to climb in rating then you **must** have discipline, dedication and, most importantly, time. You need discipline to keep going when everything seems grim and hard; You need dedication to the game itself, because only that way will you be able to improve; Time for obvious reasons. You won't become Challenger in 1 week. Forget everything you know (or think you know) about League. Literally. Once your "drive" is clean, you can start learning. Watch youtube videos that teach you the core mechanics of the game. Read guides. Watch high rated player's replays. Watch your own replays to see what you are doing different. Practice. When you think it's enough, pratice some more. You want to learn the following skills: 1 - Time management. If you are feeling tired/tilted, then you need to take a break. You shouldn't play the game unless your mind is 100% focused on it. Your 1st game will undoubtedly be very different from your 5th game, in the same game session. The longer you play the more exhausted you get. Actually, you should take a break of 5 to 10 minutes after every game you play. By that I mean physically get out of your computer and go do something else. This helps your brain. You'll play less games than you'd if you just "spammed" them, but at least your brain will be fresh in every new match. 2 - Know what you like to play. Maybe you like Supports, so you'll want to watch support players and read guides for Supports. You should stick with 2 roles. 3 - Know your champion. You don't need more than 3 champions per role. You can even go with just 2. It depends on the popularity of said champions. Learn everything you can about those champions. Their combos, matchups, build paths, etc 4 - CSing. This is the bread and butter of the game. Just hop into the Practice Tool, pick a champion and start killing minions. This skill is useful even if you are a Support player (you can help your ADC farm if you understand how CSing works). 5 - Objective control. By watching high MMR players you'll get a feel for this topic. You can't copy them straight into your game, but learn what you should be doing at specific events. This comes with experience. You need to be honest with yourself. You can't just go into auto-pilot mode and expect to learn. Understand what you are doing and why you are doing it, even if it turns out to be wrong. 6 - Wave manipulation. This one is useful in all ratings. Just watch youtube videos. 7 - Prioritize: minions, Turrets, Dragons, etc, over kills. Obviously, if a kill is free just take it. 8 - Die less. Less deaths = less gold for your enemy. You'll have more gold than them if you don't die and farm correctly. 9 - Be consistent. Play the same thing every single game. Yes, it may be boring, but that's how you improve. Those are a few bullet points of what you need to learn. The first 4 are the most important ones. If you truly want to improve then you need to put in the work. Take it like training/studying. *** *** [Your match history](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=chaotik900) is all over the place. I scroll down and I see a few Illaoi, Galio and Urgot games. Sometimes you go mid. When that happens you don't stick with 1 specific champion and that makes you fail. I see that you'll often go {{summoner:7}} {{summoner:3}} which is terrible. You win some of those games, but that only works in Bronze. Follow tip 3. When you aren't playing Urgot or Illaoi your build sucks. Honestly, just stick with Urgot. While not the best champion, I'm sure you can get to at least Silver 5 with him. Just "copy" who knows better and understand what they do: [Urgot Leadboards](http://www.lolskill.net/champion/urgot/leaderboards)
I genuinely mean this, thank you for the useful advice. I hope to learn more in the future and some day reach silver 4.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
marko458 (EUNE)
: Bring back getting blue essence after every game.
stop, you been called out on your trash, please delete, before you try to understand this system. if play enough and level up, your get enough champs in no time.
: Riot thinks/expects me to try hard and/or teach noobs.. I will NEVER teach any fking one nor carry. Quite the opposite I will make them lose instantly without any sort of reaction and press play again.
play {{champion:141}} he the prefect champ, for you, someone has edgy as you, should learn to play, before you talk. your lv 19 and unranked, with negative votes. as far as the community and higher ups feel, your just annoying.
: I'm sorry for being stupid
if you get banned you have been shunned from the community, just leave. playing the game is a privilege , not a given right. let me give you an insight on how things work. this the peaking order around here at the Top is Riot, you don't mess with them, you are to be polite and talk in a formal manner to them. Then are few people under them and again be respectful of them, they are helping out riot. Then there challenger Players, you don't talk trash to them, because you will get eaten alive by the community , unless you are a challenger yourself. Then are Master players, now these are the Challenges that fall out of challenge and go back in it as there are limited spaces in challenger , again don't talk trash to them, unless your at there level. then there diamond, now these people will talk down on you and act like a fool or try put anything up, prepare for it to be shot down. then there plat , you can talk a little bit of crud to them if your diamond but that your limit. other wise know your place. then there is gold, you can talk crud about them if you want if your at that level , or higher or they have dam bought account. then there is silver , the player thats barely good and but sort of alright, you can talk crud to him all you want ,if your at there level or higher. then there bronze and unranked, you don't get a say in anything, as far as the rest of the community cares your scum. then there toxic unranked , bronze , now these are hated by everyone, you my friend fit into this community. so my advice is just leave while your ahead.
: Seems that you got pretty unlucky - all the offers are for champions you don't own. Hence the price of the champion is added to the reduced price of a skin. If you have enough BE buy any of the champions here and the price should be adjusted to just the price of skin after the appropriate reduction.
was about to say, i never get it, then again, it shows champions i own and play.
: Shaming someone for being any rank is not nice, but you can make jokes about it and explain things differently. A lot of people get offended when someone says: "yeah but you're bronze so you don't understand" That's not mocking or being a %%%%. That's the truth. Higher Elo players are better at the game and experience things differently. For example if I see someone making a topic about how OP {{champion:11}} is, I immediately check if he's bronze or unranked. I can explain that he's not op, but it just feels like that because they're bronze. Bronze people are worse at team play and focusing, making Master Yi stronger. Higher Elo people can play better vs him. It's the difference between: "%%%% you, you don't know anything because you're bronze" and "you don't understand the game well enough to be able to make that claim" But most people see those two as the same thing.
Lol its the comptele opposite for me, I'm normally tell people to shut up if they cry over zoe being op. Like for real is she really. Also is kassidin a good champion.
MadEclair (EUNE)
: Not all lore characters should be champions, especially knowing that most of them are just regular people who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Making a champion out of Senna would screw over Lucian's lore - after all, he fights because he lost all he loved. There's no reason to resurrect Senna as her death plays important role in Lucian's character development. Same goes with the Ruined King. His presence in current arc of the story would bring nothing of value. Sure, you can expand his own lore and the lore of Shadow Isles, but the mystery motive surrounding this region is actually the whole selling point of it.
Not all, senna is one of thoese you could do something with. But only way you make lucian still be fighting for his right of way, perhaps a new arc. Like yeah his wife was and he went the shadow Isles to pure with holy relecs, that's why I said that she comes back as something holy. And that he did wants revenge and she angry at thresh for killing her and have one set goal to free the blessed Isles from the shadow Isles. Like I said it working progress and give some insight to kayle who currently in the lose ends. As for the ruined king, there so much you can do with him. Also you said mystery was it selling point, I thought that was the voids, until kai'sa came along. Like kassadin looks for his daughter, is she, dead, us she alive. Nope she a champion now. I know that kassadin daughter was never confirmed dead, but nore his senna at most she trapped in thresh's lantern. Which leaves it open what happened to her. I don't know if threshs lantern traps people or out right kills them. Yes we can have mystery's but I confirmation. Like yeah she dead, never coming back, no magic will save her soul, all that.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=chaotik900,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w1bezM6N,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-17T00:53:47.239+0000) > > have kayle, who is an angel Careful there. Anything related to Kayle and Morgana is non-canon afaik. *** > [{quoted}](name=chaotik900,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w1bezM6N,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-17T00:53:47.239+0000) > > the darkin are a form of demon god thing Darkin aren't demons. They aren't gods either. They are an alien race. *** > [{quoted}](name=chaotik900,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w1bezM6N,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-17T00:53:47.239+0000) > > Then other two where the ruined King and his wife. > Now I have wondered what happened to them. The Ruined King went to the Blessed Isles to bring back his dead wife. His wife came back, but not as he wanted. Horrified for what he had done, he cast a spell that would bind their souls together. It backfired, corrupting the Isles as result. Not much else is known about the Ruined King, but he probably survived somehow. That's the Shadow Isles in a nutshell.
I know the lore, what I mean is like where are they now. Like how we recently got feeled in on what happened to kassadin daughter Like for 9 years we know kassadin had a daughter list his daughter to the void, at the time no one knows if she was dead, mutated or other, but it only this we found out what happened. The ruined King and his wife are in the same state. Yes there on the shadow Isles, but other than be the major cause. No one knows there wear abouts, do they roum, do they remember what they did. All these questions. Most of the void can be explained now, noxious probably has a few mystery's left, demaica has lux's cult, Mt targon, I can't say because I not really looked into any of there lore. The demons have there own origin or kinda just exist. More of that will likely be explained in the future, the angels as you say need work and a lore as they currently lose ends. And other than bandel city. I not sure what going on with other regions. The region with zed, irelia and all the others from that area are still being built on and placed together as it is a bit messy currently. Zuan I feel is getting a depth to it. Like instead of gernic psycho killers, we are getting more fleshed out people, who live there. Plitover is starting to a grey area. And shadow Isles has a story but we only really got the prolog. No middle yet. The void, I feel in future there a chance for a giant champion show. Like a real lore kicker. That links up more champs to the void, so far it mal, kass and kai. But yeah. Noxious has got most it prologue, it middle and starting to get a finished idea. Of what goes on. Other than swain, darius and mord. Who is also apart of the noxious and bless Isles prolog.
Rioter Comments
: You're bad and your post involved neither games or jokes, it's hardly even a contest to roast someone like you.
Pretty good I like. Thank you
Smerk (EUW)
: {{item:3111}} +{{item:3001}} and you're set. Don't need lategame
nah just go fulll AP , build a nashior tooth and cool down and you can spam Q for england as well as tear a tower down in seconds.
Homeruler (EUW)
: Tilt and new players
you , me, team up. before the diamonds come to rip in that your wrong or an trash there community. you want out of bronze , you wanna have fun, join me on my crusade. i been in this game as long as you, i just want to get out purely because i want respect. i been not bothered with rank and started playing way back in season 3.
rainbowmain (EUNE)
: DUDE, it’s not fair
your playing zed, a champion who gets banned or mained by faker. yeah no, find other mains, other wise you be stuffed.
: Got my first 14 day suspension - how can I change my attitude upon returning to the game?
stick to aram , bots and 3 v 3, because 5 v 5 its full of people who rage at you. best to ignore.
: Looking for chill non-toxic team to play with, normal's for now :)
good luck, they say in legends and myths that there are people who still play for fun.
: Easy AD midlaners?
anyone who doesn't get banned , make sure you pick someone busted, someone who got heavy lane push , also play safe and ward your lane constantly, depending on who you pick, will determine who gets camped, for example you pick a champion that is know to go op and one after a few kills, camped , to little and your get camped for being weak. its figuring out how to counter. for example anyone can go any lane, however i don't advice this and at most all your get is a flamer and bunch of snoty kids, crying because your not willing to fed with them, so your get full blame, but i normally go {{champion:6}} mid , not because it clever. but because if someone doest ban {{champion:157}} or pick an AD mid, i can shred them alive. but most mids are AP or support.
: UNCARRIABLE
your a silver right, then my advice is simple, learn to 1 v 5, that is only way your getting out. play some like {{champion:23}} or {{champion:75}} , get fed, get farm , get tank and rush your lane at all costs.
Boop chan (EUW)
: Not everyone’s hates bronzes you know. And I can tell you-Silver is NO different to bronze, just a different colour. I don’t even play ranked because of trolls and the like who think they are worthy of diamond when they’re 0-12 and flame you because they went in 1v5. Unfortunately it’s just most of LoL community are toxic af for some reason and or childish.
people who don't hate bronze are the small groups trying to get out of it.
: 6 years and still bronze? Unacceptable.
take into mind i never bother with any of the previous seasons.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} no words needed. just emojis
Rioter Comments
Vonyalo (EUW)
: wtf with your mindset dude. There's nothing wrong to be bronze, some pieces of shit just think they are special cause they are higher rank than you. Those are the worst people. And they are the ones should be ashamed. Alas, they are too dumb to understand that.
a lot things. my mind set is that of someone who whole hearted hates himself, where they had to receive medical help.
Fajerk (EUW)
: Whatever floats your boat man. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
{{sticker:sg-janna}} i'm sorry , i'm just an idiot.
Fajerk (EUW)
: So since you have no reason to be sad, are you sad?
the only thing that is sad, is my reason for asking like a totally, ************************
Rioter Comments
Fajerk (EUW)
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
what the difference between me and {{champion:32}} , at least he has a reason to be sad.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: He has cracked :/ Poor thing...
nah i'm just a trashy , low elo player, nothing more to it.
Vonyalo (EUW)
: why do you care. Those are kids. Is their opinion so important to you?
because i'm most dislikable human alive and a totally edgy, trash player, who elo pretty much show what kinda person i am.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >exactly my point.............. your doing it now.......... I'm not. The issue seems to lie in your own mentality. >"Low elo players who know their places" By this i mean that they should know that they aren't good at the game. And that is simply a fact. They wouldn't be in bronze if they were good. Once they realize they are bad, they can find the proper mindset to improve themselves and focus on their own gameplay. This naturally means that since they know they are bad at he game, they should know not to start arguments with players who are good at the game and somehow think they know more about the game than the good players do. You have that problem. You do not want to accept your own flaws and try to start arguments and then play the victim card. Diamond players might be rude specifically to you because you are being ignorant. We aren't rude to all low elo players especially the ones who seek and accept help. You as a bronze 5 player arguing with a diamond player is like a 5 year old arguing with Gordon Ramsay about cooking. The level of knowledge is completely different. >being told i should top myself because i'm bronze by diamond players, good fun, been told skin idea crud or anything of any form fan art is shunned , by diamond players. I don't know what traumatized you so much but I simply don't believe that your art etc. is being disregarded just because you are bronze. That simply isn't true. >and wonder why i think so lowly of them. Feels a lot more like jealousy to me.
hell i never said i was good, to say the least, i'm worse than paper v. if there was an elo lower than bronze i be in it by now. my brother who in a lot higher told me, if you ever want to get good learn to carry, i have seen him do 3 v 5 but unlike him, i don't pick carry champions, i don't see the point in going someone who will get banned every ranked game, so play champions, people don't like and think are trash. do i belong is bronze , no i belong back in unranked or lower. will i get good. when i'm match up against people who have no idea what a lane is, or how a champion works. i put myself down, and hell i do in real life. i don't try to acepcct my problems, i don't try to improve, i just put myself down and call myself trash, i know i do it, because i'm that stuffed in the head and that far gone, that when people insult me, i'm just like it true and then make matters worse for myself by putting myself down even more. but hey your never escape reality so just accepted my worst side and have been hiding for the last 15 years. lmfao maybe an edgy emotional champion with a tardgic back story, would make for a great champion idea on paper. nahhhh, i'm too trash for an idea.
Fajerk (EUW)
: Are you all right up there?
could not be better {{sticker:cass-cry}} {{item:3070}} i guess a joke supposed to be funny, this just self loathing....... should probably delete before a diamond comes to mock me............
: gold atm But since I peaked P2 last season, I'm obv 'almost diamond', just being held back by... mah team.
AH I SEE not quite at bronze hating standard yet lol so your a plat player , well i seen them respect bronze players, gold can be nice too.
Rioter Comments
: Back when I started out and was still un-ranked, I used to think bronze players were pretty dam good. At around level 20, when I started getting them in my games, they always carried. Most of the players are unranked, so being bronze makes you 'better than most players' I mean, yeah, there are people who have been playing since the game came out and never bothered with ranked, while being obv diamond level, but ..still.
what level are you, you seem like a plat or silver.
Xr1pper (EUW)
: not everybody aim to gold . i've met uncountable silvers and bronze HARDSTUCKS that claim to be happier in bronze . cause there they can troll how much they want . and they call'' higher elos '' new challenger'' to mock them cause they do troll and DONT CARE about the upcome win or lose . they prefer to have fun by trolling some people . and with this new team-like meta it only tends to increas the number cause they dont group, neglect help . and enjoy mocking teammate by forcing them to lose.
yes but there a big difference between a person wants to troll and person who wants to get out.
Fajerk (EUW)
: There is major difference between playing bad and running it down midlane while typing HAHAHAHAHAHA in chat every time you die. Former means you play like garbage but at least you are trying to play. <This is fine, happens to everyone Latter means you are ruining the game for everyone involved. <This is not fine, you should not be allowed to play ranked (I could not care less about normal games tbh) Either way I still do not understand what the heck is your point.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Diamond players don't have anything against bronze or low elo players in general. Only the bronze players who think they know a lot about the game or even worse, know more than a diamond player, are the problem. Low elo players who know their places are respected. Low elo players who don't accept their flaws are despised.
exactly my point.............. your doing it now.......... > [{quoted}](name=chaotik900,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hlXHq4AP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-15T22:21:16.350+0000) > > "better until you are worthy of being part of the community. they hate bronze." "Low elo players who know their places" "i got told i should just quit the game so i don't bring shame to there glorious community" i guess i don't know place. as a bronze, hell what do i know about anything. 6 years and the only reason i do rank, is to get respect from the community. thats it. being told i should top myself because i'm bronze by diamond players, good fun, been told skin idea crud or anything of any form fan art is shunned , by diamond players. and wonder why i think so lowly of them.
Fajerk (EUW)
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
you wanted to know where trolls and feeders game from. its called playing badly and shunned at all levels. i don't expect you, to even consider my words as they probably useless from my mouth.
Xr1pper (EUW)
: you think that only happens to bronze . but everybody show off their elo , e.g platinum says gold are trash, and here it goes from one to another . thats not about being lower elo .the opposite happen too i saw once some bronzes talking '' like gold is the new challenger '' league isnt about elo league is about being toxic. every tier has their perspective of being 'good'. #reform league
bronze and silver aim for gold, gold is a limbo between being hated and loved by the community. bronze is just straight up hate.
Fajerk (EUW)
: How comes intentional feeding and trolling still isn't part of the "Code of conduct"
its called bronze and it hated by all, i can see your diamond player or something that degree, to you getting rid of bronze players would be a dream. there no respect for bronze players who play to learn or want to be apart of this community as they told to shut up and told that there no such thing as fun, only that you are trash if you don't take some op meta champion that people forget to ban. they are reported or told to get the hell away from the community as they are vile. according to diamond player. first hand experience. been playing for 6 years, never had any interest in rank, but i was told for sharing art work and other stuff, that it was trash, because i was bronze, plan and simply. so yeah report me or be nasty to me, that what all diamonds do to bronze, as we are the scum of the community and are discussion have no place here.
Maatrix94 (EUNE)
: Yeah riot are %%%%%%ed, i said report bard homophobic. And that game i got banned for inflammatory and offensive GG. Leave this shitty game. Like %%%% there is so much wrong with this game. They can't balance their game, they can't make it fun. They can't make it good. THEY CANNOT MAKE GOOD CHAMPS THEY ONLY HAVE %%%%%%ED IDEAS THAT DOES NOT WORK OUT. %%%%ING %%%%%%S. %%%% U RITO! MIC DROPPED.. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
dude if you are getting reported. your likely in bronze, bronze players get treated like dirt. diamond players think you should just give up or get better until you are worthy of being part of the community. they hate bronze, i got told i should just quit the game so i don't bring shame to there glorious community. diamond players are nasty to bronze. if do art work , gameplay, anything,, they will call it trash and you trash. because they are full of themselves.
xCoda (EUNE)
: 14 days ban for nothing
welcome to bronze, unless your gold or higher people will treat you like trash. i been playing for over 6 years. there no such thing as unranked or bronze, it is shunned upon and you are treated like trash.
Show more

chaotik900

Level 56 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion