: Great job riot
Ur main got either banned or ur 2 scared 2 write with it ...
: You roll a dice 5 times in placements, end in gold with literally 0 effort or skill and then you should get a skin for something other had to work long for? Not very fair if you ask me
> [{quoted}](name=Ensign Torpedo,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4VO0ZajE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T19:59:29.364+0000) > > You roll a dice 5 times in placements, end in gold with literally 0 effort or skill and then you should get a skin for something other had to work long for? > > Not very fair if you ask me You had luck 10 times in placements , end in gold with literally 0 effort or skill ....
GreekCake (EUNE)
: Makining League a GAME!
> [{quoted}](name=GreekCake,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=YtcB2Qvy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-10T10:55:26.301+0000) > > > Do you all agree with me? > No
Slay 2 End (EUNE)
: FINALLY TO GOLD BUT REALLY RIOT ???
> [{quoted}](name=Slay 2 End,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EdPvc59t,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-05T14:47:39.944+0000) > > So I finally promoted to GOLD after struggling hard in Silver division , but I don't like the story behind this because it's a sad one. I am convinced that in higher elo , playing solo q doesn't help you climb as you can't do almost nothing on your own even if you play good, have good cs and score. I've seen alot of streams lately where people played good , but lost a baron buff or drake buff because they didn't play as a team. In silver it's something different , I managed to climb solo , on my own playing my main as adc , but how come from 87 losses I got like 80 games in which I didnt even lose because I was playing bad , but because of the trollers , afk-ers and 0-10 feeders (mid and top) in my team ? What's wrong with this algorithm ? I know RIOT want players have around 50 percent winrate , but seriously matching with these type of players which of course it translate the game into an unbalanced matchup means keeping a 50 percent winrate ?? It's crazy and I don't even know what to say , but I noticed this and I might not be the only one who did. According to your Theory a Team with 2 Smurfs shouldnt be possible at all. Just another Tin foil head theory
: > [{quoted}](name=e621 Rengar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cVyZ9HEL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T22:20:14.919+0000) > > U know what Counters Enemy jgl ? > Wards eve and twitch say hi
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cVyZ9HEL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T08:57:02.737+0000) > > eve and twitch say hi Just diffferent placements of wards & Control Wards:)
Salron88 (EUW)
: nerf jungle impact on lanes
> [{quoted}](name=Salron88,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cVyZ9HEL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-02T22:11:02.050+0000) > > literally if you are on the permafarming jungler team you never get to win anymore bc jungler who gank get more exp then the ones who permafarm. why do lanes have to suffer so hard bc of 1 single role. U know what Counters Enemy jgl ? Wards
: Kled is balanced
> [{quoted}](name=3xtrat3rr3strial,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bre6OhP2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:53:42.777+0000) > > Yep Rito, balanced. > > Wanna add him a 3rd health bar and make him more broken? > > Or maybe you want to add an additional effect to his Q when he pulls you back to himself, as for example applying ignite, instead of just grievous wounds? > > Oh, or maybe you want to give him a triple dash instead of a double one? > > What about also giving him 100% critical strike on leap with his R? > > Great balance team guys, congrats. That's why League will never see true balance. Silver 4 Your not allowed 2 have a Valid Opinion of game balance. Kled is like this for years except the Wounds buff
: Make the game faster.
A lastman Standing fun mode would be nice :o But everything else is not even close 2 be funny sry :/
: NEW CHAMPION ( NONE )
Arent jokes supposed 2 be funny ?
Kravixman (EUNE)
: Honestly, the problem is with **PERMA BANS** but its the way Riot earns mony (Capitalism). You see, if there were not Perma bans, but long bans for IP/Hardware, the people just simply could not spam with new accounts and smurf. I Play league for a long time, and sometimes I just see that my enemy is a begginer and I can 1 vs 1 Enemy ADC as Soraka, just due to reflex, game knowlage and stuff. **YET** By perma banning accounts, Riot create a never ending circle of money flow. Simply, because some players are trully addicted to League, and will spend cash over and over for certain skins they love. (Because the quality of some is trully good). And as we know, everyone gets reported or a bit toxic (League is a stressful game after all due to competetion).
> [{quoted}](name=Kravixman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m5VT7gpy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T15:59:38.681+0000) > > Honestly, the problem is with **PERMA BANS** but its the way Riot earns mony (Capitalism). You see, if there were not Perma bans, but long bans for IP/Hardware, the people just simply could not spam with new accounts and smurf. I Play league for a long time, and sometimes I just see that my enemy is a begginer and I can 1 vs 1 Enemy ADC as Soraka, just due to reflex, game knowlage and stuff. **YET** By perma banning accounts, Riot create a never ending circle of money flow. Simply, because some players are trully addicted to League, and will spend cash over and over for certain skins they love. (Because the quality of some is trully good). And as we know, everyone gets reported or a bit toxic (League is a stressful game after all due to competetion). u have no fkn clue how useless hardware/ip bans are Ipban? Unplug router for 10sec GJ u have a new IP Hardwareban ? HWID changer cmon ...
: Lets remove 14 days ban for toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=iKqJJYyG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:31:57.414+0000) > > 1 - I think riot should remove 14 days ban for toxic and 25 chat restrict too, it should be 10 games chat restrict then permaban, this would help keep community out of toxic people, cause 4 chances is a lot. > 2 - Every yasuo player who go 0/8 and say "Ez" on end of game should be demoted to iron 4 > 3 - Every intentional feed should have his acount restored to level 1 to he learn play game again. > 4 - Dragon shoud be removed is so sad kill all times {{champion:102}} son. 1. absolutly 2. no 3. no 4. no
: Matchmaking
> [{quoted}](name=Nicklaurenz,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=EGoTgwAf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:26:55.967+0000) > > I am verry Confused about the Matchmaking. Riot you say you try to match equal Players. How is it possible that a Team with 2 People witch Level 20 and 1 Level 40 and some Randoms get a enemy team with 2 People over Level 100 and a Level 50 enemy? That makes Legaue of Legends so unfunny and I often don´t want to play the game anymore. It should be possible to focus on things like the fun of the main players not the E-Sports. Some lv 300 Players are Iron. Which means they are the worst in league according to the rank system Ur point is invalid
ZawardoJJ (EUW)
: Any game mode where i can try new champions without getting flamed and detroyed?
Warlwick (EUW)
: Trundle ults Mordekaiser inside his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlwick,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ob5LjxQd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-13T05:54:09.392+0000) > > What happens if the troll ults Mordekaiser inside his ult? It should be pretty interestingi interaction - he steals my resist, and later i steal his lifted resists and beat him to the ground? morde steals 10% of ur base Stats so yea when u ult him in his ult u gain more with ur ult
: morde is fair and skilled.
passiv deals % hp dmg & aa scales with ap# and it looks like u have zero MR once ur W runs out
Hexsia (EUW)
: How do I know?
Theres a rotating Circle around ur Ping (top left corner)
: I have to agrea that Yuumi's healing is pretty nuts when they have the increased healing rune. As a support your basicly forced into rushing {{item:3165}} while she rushes {{item:3174}}. So your basicly building against her but you have too. It's really anoying when you have a bad carry to work with.
> [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=at4pEglN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-06T17:17:51.603+0000) > > I have to agrea that Yuumi's healing is pretty nuts when they have the increased healing rune. As a support your basicly forced into rushing {{item:3165}} while she rushes {{item:3174}}. So your basicly building against her but you have too. It's really anoying when you have a bad carry to work with. or the adc buys ..... ya know ... a 800G item {{item:3123}}
Salron88 (EUW)
: kindred jumps
Nerf a already useless champ even more? Why not just remove her instead Would make no difference
: In game memory usage
1,2GB is nothing ? Even my Browser is using 2,5GB U can disable the Client while ingame U can find the option in the Client (not ingame) I think its called Low-Spec Modi ?
: again, it would have been nice to have a thread that stated this instead of relying on word of mouth from players that happened to be lucky enough to catch that bit of info in a rioter's post.
> [{quoted}](name=MirirLightHammer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMG5mjsc,comment-id=000000000000000100020000,timestamp=2019-07-21T12:42:57.573+0000) > > again, it would have been nice to have a thread that stated this instead of relying on word of mouth from players that happened to be lucky enough to catch that bit of info in a rioter's post. Or u just test it urself ... takes fkn 10min max
: it doesn't say anywhere that it doesn't and i don't know how we could even see that
> [{quoted}](name=MirirLightHammer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMG5mjsc,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-20T17:03:47.107+0000) > > it doesn't say anywhere that it doesn't and i don't know how we could even see that And it doesnt need 2 say that since the Code works like a slow ... onlly the strongest applys
: i am pretty sure it does stack
> [{quoted}](name=gabriel2002810,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMG5mjsc,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T16:48:22.450+0000) > > i am pretty sure it does stack It doesnt ... It works with the same Code as a Slow -> only the strongest applys.
: yes she had , but only 40% .. as i said .. increasing her healing reduction make the lane phasing even harder
> [{quoted}](name=gabriel2002810,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMG5mjsc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T14:57:39.200+0000) > > yes she had , but only 40% .. as i said .. increasing her healing reduction make the lane phasing even harder Kled/Kata + Executioners/Morello doesnt stack btw
: Katarina daggers and Mordekaiser ult
When u drop them while u are in the ult it should be possible U dropped them pre ult? U shouldnt interact with them at all
xAG Rewd (EUW)
: Petition to fire every single person on the balance team.
> [{quoted}](name=xAG Rewd,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zt4kEgGG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:13:06.584+0000) > > S9 is messed up! Like honestly, everything is unbalanced. passive mages deal an insane amount of damage while other characters are just shit, Riot, please balance your characters. > > Characters like Ahri for example. she has the most simple combo in the game, maybe shouldn't deal such an insane amount of damage since she isn't really risking much shooting that E across the map. > > Upvote for riot to notice. lmao How come every trash Iron-Dia1 Scrub thinks he knows how balance works? M8 u have a 45% winrate in silver. You have 2 learn the game first before u try 2 change the balance Edit: Ofc he´s a yasuo/kata main xD
MoJaHeD 18 (EUNE)
: may i ask why is it too late ? {{item:3455}}
> [{quoted}](name=MoJaHeD 18,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=nazX7Pob,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T01:57:28.879+0000) > > may i ask why is it too late ? {{item:3455}} 3 Week Cicle - happens sometimes this time i guess cuz tft?
: Denounce smurfing for starters? It's literally allowed - and it shouldn't be.
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mZaRt6ja,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:51:43.815+0000) > > Denounce smurfing for starters? > It's literally allowed - and it shouldn't be. Rito says no 2 smurfs in their rules. What gon stop the ppl now? Cuz rito said so ?
: A smurf rant
And what do you wanna do against that? Give rito a System idea :D
: You don’t get banned for stealing red even if it was on purpose and one player can’t ban your acc. You either flamed him back or trolled the entire game.
> [{quoted}](name=Qui Gon Jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HVruUbYw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T09:49:54.390+0000) > > You don’t get banned for stealing red even if it was on purpose and one player can’t ban your acc. You either flamed him back or trolled the entire game. NB3 says otherwise ^^
Qetynaa (EUNE)
: HE BANNED MY ACC FOR WHAT ?!!
Post chatlogs. What you telling us is total Bulllshit
duxdujedux (EUNE)
: I would appreciate really, if you can unban my permabanned account
MoJaHeD 18 (EUNE)
: patch 9.14
: Second stage in tutorial doesn't unlock
Dont finish Stage 2 / 3 fast. both of em have certain Quest times both around 15-20min
: ludens proc TFT
already killed this combo My Lv 7 comp Phantom (2) Morde Kindred Glacial (2) Ashe Voli Ranger (4) Ashe Kindred Varus (carry) Vayne Demon (2) aatrox varus
: Ok then make the shield a flat number and not scale off of anything. Rengar has no escape and his heal scales off of ap which he doesn't build.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2cJAAznV,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-06T19:58:44.460+0000) > > Ok then make the shield a flat number and not scale off of anything. Rengar has no escape and his heal scales off of ap which he doesn't build. his W removes CC & Heals a % of dmg taken ...
Blakex13x (EUW)
: thanks for the chat ban
Chatlog or no discussion And how do you know nothing happens to the ppl u reported?
: Riot, please remove my ranking.
^this also their fault not urs? When something on YOUR pc crashes its ur fault not some1 else.
: Hum. Well, good to know, but still locked with this issue :x
> [{quoted}](name=merci raph,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=E1hWlrY1,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T09:48:29.554+0000) > > Hum. Well, good to know, but still locked with this issue :x Just had the same issue with permanent 10-20 FPS (tft) Seems like a league related bug. Maybe just wait till the next patch
: It's funny how even when your account is suspended you can buy RP and stuff from the shop.
> [{quoted}](name=Supercharge,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zJLqnKbx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T11:41:10.504+0000) > > It's funny how even when your account is suspended you can buy RP and stuff from the shop. When ur INGAME acc is suspended (14days) u cant even log in ...
Nexus2210 (EUW)
: KINDRED E ABILITY
Range Jgl with Root u cant dodge ? no thx
: Oh yeah my bad, i'm not english-speaker. It's a Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF. As I told you earlier, with the exact same setup, LoL worked perfectly one year ago. The thing that makes me losing my mind is that the launcher is also 7-10 FPS. Even if it's acting like there is no problem when i use it (I can wright my logs, press "enter" and the sound tells me that it's connecting instantly, knowing this by heart)
This board doesnt have a Onboard gpu - so we know it aint that
: Riot fix your stuff!
Server are ok. Fix ur shitty internet/pc
: What do you call a board ? I'm pretty sad it's been 2 days without an answer from Riot :'(
> [{quoted}](name=merci raph,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=E1hWlrY1,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T12:58:08.598+0000) > > What do you call a board ? > I'm pretty sad it's been 2 days without an answer from Riot :'( ur mainboard ._.
: and didn't see your full answer : no, only in lol, every games runs very well (Sekiro runs in full ultra, for exemple).
> [{quoted}](name=merci raph,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=E1hWlrY1,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-03T10:45:28.886+0000) > > and didn't see your full answer : no, only in lol, every games runs very well (Sekiro runs in full ultra, for exemple). do you maybe know ur Board?
: Lag, low FPS on launcher and client
Pc specs? U sure league is using ur GPU and not the Chip of your board or Apu ? Only in league or other games 2 ?
VorenDier (EUNE)
: I don't even understand if u can understand what I'm saying do u kid?
> [{quoted}](name=VorenDier,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=NcJy7mp2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T05:16:47.861+0000) > > I don't even understand if u can understand what I'm saying do u kid? u are kinda delusional boi . Dont go Afk u aint get a punishment Just because u cry here wont change a thing. Dont try 2 change the System just because you dont like it. Since u cant live with ur punishment u earned by urself and just have 2 make a new Acc cuz u fked up so it is. Keep making new acc´s Unlucky they removed the old punishment ... up to a 14 Days ban Edit just noticed this is posted in the Bug Board ... proves something else i expected
: Banned? Really Riot?
http://prntscr.com/o94x03 just postin ^^ how de%%%% do you link Screenshots ._. [](http://prntscr.com/o94x03)
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: What about destiny 2 or crisis 1?
> [{quoted}](name=Fast Enough,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=o5rEyT80,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-30T16:24:32.531+0000) > > What about destiny 2 or crisis 1? D2 needs 6gb ram (https://eu.battle.net/support/de/article/109713 )-> Some games start even without the minimum , some dont Crisis 1 idfk :O guess yes but dont take my word
: matchmaking...
Normal doesnt care bout the rank. play rank if u want 2 play vs silver/gold/bronze
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: Pc games
Cs:GO works on every toaster
Show more

e621 Rengar

Level 124 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion