: xD "Xayah": Eefje "Sjokz" Depoortere, EU LCS Host and Moderator "Rakan": Trevor "Quickshot" Henry, EU LCS play-by-play caster These two are arguably the most famous figures in European League of Legends. Well, maybe Rekkles and Deficio are more famous. It's just a joke by Riot, I think it's funny. A little fan service to LCS fans you could say. When you had your laugh and it gets annoying during a serious game (or you just have no idea who Sjokz and Quickshot are and find the voice pack totally lame) you can turn this special voice pack off and get back to the classic original voice which is just perfect.
I tried going back to classic, but the new voices stay there.
: Announcer Voice
it's horrible.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When was that supposed to have happened anyway? https://i.imgur.com/GSvvH8B.png[/img]
some people do have alt accounts.
: Dude, win 1vs5 on bots is really easy...
its not easy if your enemies are fed like crazy 25+kills because of feeding allies
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: U played too much tera ^^ Zoe/Annie the Elin ?
i had no idea what tera was so i looked it up but its not my thing lol ty anyway
: Shes one of the best, constantly in top 5/10.
ok but to my own experience, every game with her we lose and she suck
Rioter Comments
: idk something lol just ccome here to vote your favourite pizza toppings
none of your options since margeritha pizza is best
: Why is this bannable?
honestly i just stopped talking in chat because im too scared for a perm ban u should too
Rioter Comments
: Hey elin, this is a very common error with synchronization, all you need to do is post a random thread on a Board with a lower level requirement like the "Technical Support" subboard. This will update your level on the Boards and allow you to post everywhere else :)
Fajerk (EUW)
: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/7a40tZMZ-champions-and-their-cost?comment=0000 TL;DR Usually price just reflects the age of given champion.
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} thanks
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Pyrosen (EUW)
: I dunno then, probably a bug try it again maybe
Pyrosen (EUW)
: I dunno then, probably a bug try it again maybe
Imma try again tonight and i let you know
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Do you own the champion? Otherwise you cannot earn mastery points on them
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zyzyx (EUW)
: Read my edit. Everything is normal.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: There is a reasonable explanation: When an account is not played for a while, the name is free to take again. If someone else takes the name, the account is renamed to some random number. It's perfectly possible that Riots API doesn't automatically update the name unless someone requests an update from that data. Or maybe Riots API doesn't show accounts that lost their name at all. I'm very sure that said account does not have the same name as you do (anymore). edit: Check his history. He changed his name to "HUH Tonja Feed". It's just not updated on the forums.
But he played yesterday ranked.. Can i play without problems with this name then?
elin990 (EUW)
: I just made an account with a name that already exists, but I have it now.
I literally just got on his OP.GG and his match history and now POOF its gone! did this person get banned or something so i could take over his account? Riot help please.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: > Here is the person called Linda de Mol on op.gg And where is your account? Or rather the other one, because this seems to be your lvl 1 account.
what the hell, i literally just got into that other persons account on OP.GG and now it is shown my account. I'm not crazy i speak the truth. Please let a Rioter check it. im not lying! https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/EUW/Linda%20de%20Mol Look this person! he is EUW and called Linda de Mol He is level 45 player!
: Your opgg link also leads to a Lv1 Account.
what the hell, i literally just got into that other persons account on OP.GG and now it is shown my account. I'm not crazy i speak the truth. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/EUW/Linda%20de%20Mol Look this person! he is EUW and called Linda de Mol He is level 45 player!
elin990 (EUW)
: I just made an account with a name that already exists, but I have it now.
If we both play ranked who will be showed on Op.gg lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gerbster (EUW)
: You can check your match history through your profile.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

elin990

Level 61 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion