Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gerbster (EUW)
: You can check your match history through your profile.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Win games. Also: Play games You're asking how to get out of bronze and you're not even playing ranked. Last game 11 days ago when you were on a 7 game win streak. How do you expect to climb if you don't even play.
Experiencing some health issues at the moment so thats why.
Rioter Comments
Jedcore (EUW)
: If you could play other games other than league of legends, what would it be?
Rondö (EUW)
: Oooops, i forgot my smite
when i'm jngl and forgot smite, i go afk in the first 3 mins so they can remake.
: Over the years people figured out what is generally the "most optimal" standard type of gameplay (I guess the "meta"). This pretty much became: - 1 Jungle - 1 Mid - 1 Top - 1 Bot/ADC - 1 Bot/Support Certain champions lend themselves to these roles better. For example Garen doesn't tend to make a good support as his kit doesn't have much to support with. He can do damage, heal himself up - but he can't do much for the ADC he's meant to be supporting. That doesn't necessarily mean you *can't* play him support, but you'll normally find it doesn't end up in your favour against meta picks. Some champions are more flexible than others and can multi role, but that's generally how I've saw this coming to be over the years I've been playing LoL. ^_^
  Rioter Comments
Mreeshai (EUW)
: Why is Ashe in the Free Champion Rotation?
I did not get Brand and i'm level 53. I started playing just last year btw.
: When is it "OK" to AFK?
If you have explosive acute diarrhea.
dattista (EUW)
: some champions are missing quite a lot of skins when some champs are getting them rapid fire xdddd
Rioter Comments
: Bot epidemic again.
yea, these bots are terrible. Just had an aram with at least 2 bots in my team and 3 bots in the enemy team
Rioter Comments
: There can't be that many players in Bronze who actually try, I think only new people are in Bronze.
Dat klopt niet. Het is moeilijk klimmen met allemaal trollers
: > [{quoted}](name=elin990,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=VE7K0pWI,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-03T09:13:00.552+0000) > > I feel like im stuck in a pool of 60/70 people > > I often play with people ive played with before the same day or same week or same month. Sometimes trollers so its not fun. Care to show us an example .?. http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=elin990 which games did this happen .?.
Its a bit of work on mobile but i try. Even my last played two games, that werent very close to another. This zed and kat was trolling both games and messed it up for the enemy team but no ban apparently. https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3515589073/233573594?tab=overview https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3515633905/233573594?tab=overview
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
nikigot333 (EUNE)
: I miss old League of Legends
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: You can't buy keys for it. You need 3 mastery 7 tokens which you get by obtaining S or S+ rankings in your games.
But im honor level 1 and it said i cant get rewards. Can i still get these keys though
Rismosch (EUW)
: Do you have it 3 times? You need it 3 times.
I can unlock the master 7 thing but i only have one key and i need 3 keys to unlock. Can i buy thesw two keys in store or not
: you mean the 3 tokens? no. mastery is there to show that you are good with a champion, if you could buy it it would lose all of its meaning
I have the mastery 7 thingy in my.loot but i miss 2 keys
Maluber (EUW)
: No. You need 3 S rated games or better and 3900 BE or their champ shard to unlock. If you could buy then it removes value from the mastery system.
I have the master 7 thing in my loot but i need 2 more keys
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Because they're reserved. You're not intended to be able to make an account with just the champ name.
Why are they reserved? Some of them play with just the champ name. Zoe level 30 Kayn level 31 Xayah level 31 Jhin level 31 for example, and they play active or have been playing active
Rioter Comments
: Don't worry about that. The million dollar question is: How long it takes to gather 20 champions you actually want - if RP/BE isn't bought.
I want these; garen urgot nasus missfortune janna soraka xinzhao xayah already got garen on level 3 so im on my way haha.they arent all expensive luckily :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
elin990 (EUW)
: I'm suddenly honor level 1 without a message or anything.
Snow Enix (EUW)
: Honor levels and summoners levels are two different things. If you meant honor levels, you will still get rewards. You just need to unlock you honor level 2 first.
i mean the summoner level, will i get my rewards still when i level up
Febos (EUW)
: Hello. Likely due to a restriction. Are you sure you aren't chat restricted? Anyway, once you "serve your time" it should unlock, but you won't get the honour levels back. Once it unlocks you'll eligible for rewards again.
but when I level up, you usually get stuff like champ shards and all that. do i not get that now? Apparently I am indeed chat restricted, how long does that take?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Eraenis (EUW)
: Midlane comes right after jungle in terms of map presence. You can usually roam quite well as a midlaner, but you are also the n1 target for enemy roaming and jungle ganks. It's really important to have good map awareness as midlaner. If you react quickly, you can make a difference almost anywhere on the map. However, you don't actually have to roam to be a good midlaner. You just need to be aware that your opponent might try to roam himself. Keep a good eye on him and follow him if you can. If you let a Fizz roam around the map unchecked for example, that's usually gg.
Thanks. So its important i spend many gold on wards?
Show more

elin990

Level 55 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion