Rioter Comments
: If you attempt to buy a chroma with a skin that you don't own it will either not let you or will add the price of the skin onto the chroma price so you buy the skin and chroma at the same time (I can't remember which one it actually does, haven't looked at the chromas in a while).
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=HXqrlabM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-19T22:46:55.462+0000) > > If you attempt to buy a chroma with a skin that you don't own it will either not let you or will add the price of the skin onto the chroma price so you buy the skin and chroma at the same time (I can't remember which one it actually does, haven't looked at the chromas in a while). > [{quoted}](name=Savage Devi,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=HXqrlabM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-19T22:26:02.518+0000) > > You do need the skin in order to use the chromas for it, yes. Thank you to both of you! I thought i was being smart by buying chromas to go past rp price. Oh well :P
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What are the prime differences of pro play vs casual, and what are those jungle paths?!
Thank you Skylinez33, GPet and Stahlvormund for the great answers! I understand it much better now!
Rioter Comments

gaarden2000

Level 40 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion