πET (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=gyyyr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JznYLeAj,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-01-17T01:59:54.125+0000) > > 1. Those wait times would probably be caused by their slow internet connection and not their slow Computer. > 2. You could have the best PC and the best internet connection in the world, when something crashes, it's still gonna take time. > 3. a good PC and internet connection costs quite a bit of money and not everyone is willing to spend that much for a video game. > 4. you do know that you can tab out and do something else during the loading screen, right? Oh, and it's not even hard to hear when the game actually starts. > 5. RIOT wants LoL to be playable for as many people as possible, this includes people with low end PCs and unstable/slow internet connections. > 6. Instead of hating those who aren't as lucky as you are, you could just be thankful that you are as lucky as you are and have as much as you have. 1. I doubt that. I don't know what information has to be send back and forth to start a game of LoL but it can't be much. It's simple data. When the loading is slow I'm pretty sure it's a hardware issue and not a connection issue most of the times. 2. Yes, that's true, but when you get a bugsplat when the game loads and you have a fast system you can still be back to load the game up pretty quickly. 3. Yes that's fine, but it's still annoying when you get crippled by the slowest kid in the class. That's why there are special schools that are better suited for those kind of kids. It both helps them because they get more attention and it also helps the other kids because they are not being weighed down so much. I'm sure there are plenty of modes with a large enough player base that Riot could tinker putting different players in different queues. 4. I actually disagree on that. I usually tab out while the game is loading which I know I shouldn't be doing, but who likes staring at a loading screen? I often find myself being late for an early invade because I didn't notice that the game already started. The client is pulling attention and popping up during champ select all the time, but I think the actual game client could use such a function too. 5. Of course they do because they have a financial interest. Players with unsuitable hardware and internet connections can still buy RP right? It's not strange to find someone on these board with different interests having another view on the same situation. 6. Couldn't agree more though.
When I am tabbed out and watching a youtube video, I know that the game has started because there is a loud noise.
YasuoDHX (EUW)
: Reporting players for bad computers? Please?
1. Those wait times would probably be caused by their slow internet connection and not their slow Computer. 2. You could have the best PC and the best internet connection in the world, when something crashes, it's still gonna take time. 3. a good PC and internet connection costs quite a bit of money and not everyone is willing to spend that much for a video game. 4. you do know that you can tab out and do something else during the loading screen, right? Oh, and it's not even hard to hear when the game actually starts. 5. RIOT wants LoL to be playable for as many people as possible, this includes people with low end PCs and unstable/slow internet connections. 6. Instead of hating those who aren't as lucky as you are, you could just be thankful that you are as lucky as you are and have as much as you have.
Andrey0345 (EUNE)
: But it's not easy balancing a game around 137 champions.
and somewhere between 80 and 90 finished items (and even more if you count unfinished items as well), 9 summoner spells, 60 runes and all of that for 5 players on each team from all of the skill levels from Bronze to Bengi (yes, I did steal this terminology from [this talk](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii_Q4OCoHvU) Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street held at GDC 2017.)
Critter (EUW)
: I do not belive any champ for a long time has been so broken you could not play against it if you had the skills. It's also hard playing against a fed shyvana or a fed gragas. (in general all champs who is fed is hard to play vs) I do belive there is some imbalance, but nothing as bad as compared to the kassadin season 3 example mentioned further up. What you mention there is unavoidable, you have 5 bans, 10 in total, and there is way more youtubers/streamers who try weird off-meta builds, lanes and such than that, so even if you ban a jungle AD Nami, you could just as easily get an Ivern mid instead. because "xxx did it and it looked awesome" This solution, has no inpact on that. I understand you don't enjoy off-meta or special tactics, but again, if you watch the Korean plays you'll see what we play on EU dosen't allways have to be the same nor the best. That it not saying it's super good to pick Kha'zix support, but the consequences is often dire if you stop it from happening. As I mention somewhere else, if I join a draft normal game, and I want to try out Kayn Jungle, he is very strong right now, so I understand if someone want to ban him, if it's from my enemy team, but why would a teammate stop me from getting a strong champion? maybe my comfort pick / main has just been nerfed to oblivion? (S6 Urgot style) that's the whole point in joining a draft normal, to learn or try out new stuff, while joining a ranked should prove you know atleast a little and will pick something that you know works, maybe because you tested it on normals first. also, people who haven't trained in normals tend to be mobafire builds, and we all know how well that goes ;) I am aware that this would not allways work in ranked, so I also suggest keeping it in normals/draft mode for starters.
> if you had the skills That's exactly the problem. You get matched with people from an equal skill level (which is good) and therefore aren't better. > It's also hard playing against a fed shyvana or a fed gragas. (in general all champs who is fed is hard to play vs) Yes, but some champs get fed very easy. 2nd paragraph Yes, it does. Because there aren't actually that many complete off meta picks played by youtubers/streamers. It's mostly 0 or 1 or in rare cases 2. 3rd paragraph I agree, but most of these off meta tactics require a very high level of team coordination or map awareness or reaction time or something. Those things just don't exist when you have 5 bronze 5 players, each playing alone. > As I mention somewhere else, if I join a draft normal game, and I want to try out Kayn Jungle, he is very strong right now, so I understand if someone want to ban him, if it's from my enemy team, but why would a teammate stop me from getting a strong champion? maybe my comfort pick / main has just been nerfed to oblivion? maybe he wasn't sure you were actually going to pick it and he just didn't want to risk it going to the enemy team. There are people who hover a champ and then don't pick it. And there's also no way he could have known that you actually main him and are good with him. There are many reasons. > that's the whole point in joining a draft normal, to learn or try out new stuff, while joining a ranked should prove you know atleast a little and will pick something that you know works, maybe because you tested it on normals first. There is also blind pick, Coop vs AI, and the practice tool (in descending order of skill required). Edit: And if RIOT would ever create better Bots, there would even be an actual practice mode. > also, people who haven't trained in normals tend to be mobafire builds, and we all know how well that goes ;) They also ruin games in normals. > I am aware that this would not allways work in ranked, so I also suggest keeping it in normals/draft mode for starters. the same goes for normal draftmode
Critter (EUW)
: Make banning own teams pre-pick impossible
**Before I read the post** NO, pls no. The enemy can also pick those champs away and sometimes the champs hovered are just broken and you really don't want to even risk playing against them. **After I read the post** Even if it is just a normalgame doesn't mean I enjoy playing with people who try out the shittiest thing ever. Sometimes I just don't want something on my team, therefore I ban it. It could destroy my fun otherwise. Especially after a famous YouTuber, Twitch Streamer or Pro Player picked something unusual, I tend to ban these champions because I don't want people that have absolutely no clue of what they are doing and don't realize that the pick only worked in that exact composition and with their level of awareness/reaction time/team communication/..., on my team.
: *gasp* could it be that nobody can actually make any legitimate points other than to nitpick over a certain word because in the end i'm right?
> gasp could it be that nobody can actually make any legitimate points other than to nitpick over a certain word because in the end i'm right? That's not the only option. It could also be that you don't want to accept that you are wrong and therefore tell yourself that no one actually made a legitimate point. It could also be that you don't want to accept that you don't want to accept that you are wrong, and therefore tell yourself that you do want to accept being wrong. It could also be that you don't want to accept that you don't want to accept that you don't want to accept that you are wrong, and therefore tell yourself that you do want to accept that you don't accept being wrong. . . . ~~Nevermind. I just wanted to make an infinite chain here, because I like infinite chains. I'm not good at arguing, therefore I don't even try to make a point.~~
: its a mirror example. it does apply.
I'd really like to know how this is a mirror example. I don't see a connection here.
: Yes.. If my enemy in lane is getting a free spell that will also restore mana I would like to know about that as for Presence of mind then they have infinite mana for 7 seconds I would like to know about that too
makes sense. It would have just been an easy fix to the display problem in spectator mode.
: > [{quoted}](name=gyyyr,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=13EEbf3R,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-12T19:02:36.655+0000) > > Ok, but does the enemy have to know this too. If not, I would suggest to turn it into a buff icon and leave the mana bar blue. Well, yes, since the effect is displayed on the mana bar, and the enemy can see the mana bar, it would be strange to not allow him to. One just need a bit of experience to catch on this fact and remember it everytime.
It would have fixed the spectate problem. If the enemys need to know it, RIOT will have to make the manabar under the championportraits and healthbars, left and right, not turn black then. Edit: in spectate mode
: Yes, Manaflow band and even Presence of Mind change the color of the mana ban to warn you their effects are in progress. And i'll say that sometimes is still not enough :D, but whatever. It's sometime easy to miss that your Presence of Mind is active in the heat of a battle. But practice helps.
Ok, but does the enemy have to know this too. If not, I would suggest to turn it into a buff icon and leave the mana bar blue.
Rioter Comments
: The game tracks this for you doesn't it? The 'has destroyed a tower' or the 'has killed x' will come up 1st accordingly, does it not?
Probably. But there is a chance of it being different for both players. But the biggest problem are the minions. There is no announcement for 100cs.
: ->click play -> create custom at the top -> select the mode you want and the partysize (this rly doesnt matter.. you can always select 5 cause you can have open slots if you want to start) -> press confirm now you screen looks like https://prnt.sc/hl8p9s -> here you can invite friends and place them whereever you want.. just in the enemy team --> after that just press start game
I already know this. But it doesn't solve the problem of "what happened first". If someone lasthits his 100th minion very shortly before or after getting killed for example, how do you want to find out what happened first? AfaIk there are no replays available to games that didn't have an exploding nexus.
: Can't you change the player per team to 1 and then get your friend in?
yes, but there is no special announcement for reaching 100 cs and in general it can get very hard to find out which happened first. Example: Player 1 tower dives because the tower is nearly destroyed. Player 1 gets killed but still destroyed the turret. (player 1 plays a ranged champion so his aa projectile can continue flying after he dies.) What happened first? The only way to find this out is by looking at the replay in slow motion because the order in which the announcer says these things could be different for both players. Edit: and as far as I know if you leave a game without destroying a nexus, there won't be a replay available.
Smerk (EUW)
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/7hArTUnZ-showdown-1v12v2-mode-in-customs They are planning to add 1v1 to customs, but it's not a priority, so you need to have patience
: but they didnt disable that feature.. edit: just select custom and select in party size "1" instead of 3 or 5 edit2: doesnt matter if you select 1 or 5... you can always start.. you can even play 1vs0
It makes it pretty hard to track what happened first sometimes.
Rioter Comments
JarasPro (EUNE)
: league displays desktop app
I hope this time they will actually support this screensaver software for more than a few weeks.
: Anyone know anything about phones?
I don't know much about cameras but except for the cameras, the Huawei p10 lite or even the Huawei p9 lite and p8 lite should do the trick. I bought my Huawei p10 lite for approximately 300 CHF (swiss francs) which is equal to 258,29 € according to google. I've heard that Nokia makes pretty good cameras, so maybe the Nokia 6 would fit your needs better. Other Phones that are definitely worth a look: OnePlus 5 and older OnePlus devices, Elephone P8 mini. ~~ _And now I just have to forget all of this again because I just remembered how many phones are out there, that I would really like to test._ ~~
RedAce007 (EUW)
: so i guess from now on there will be no top lanes?
RIOT wants to enforce a new meta. Duo mid and no top.
: > [{quoted}](name=gyyyr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L8IlGGzX,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-26T15:34:10.563+0000) > > I said "compared to some other companies" because they admit their mistakes way more often than EA, Blizzard, Valve or many others do. I see ... so they are only better by comparison. > those are things they give us for free. I haven't payed a single cent and I got pretty much from it. They are supposed to be rewards. If you don't want to pay for them, then don't. You won't get any disadvantage because of this. They are either "rewards" or "free", they cannot be both. Watch an old western ... the hero goes and takes down a posted it says underneath : WANTED - 1000 dollars REWARD. It doesn't say free ... he has work to do in order to receive that bounty ... same thing with the missions an the loots ... you need to invest time and effort, ergo "rewards" and "not free". > I wasn't around back then but I'm pretty sure they did admit their mistake. Well they didn't. The just got RiotLyte out with a couple of charts to obfuscate the universe and just went back to perma-banning people like the old days.
> I see ... so they are only better by comparison. yes. I never said RIOT is perfect. but they are much better than most of the other big companies which create videogames. > They are either "rewards" or "free", they cannot be both. Yes it can be in this context because my "free" refers to it not costing any money. Yes you still have to do something but you don't have to pay money.
: > [{quoted}](name=gyyyr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L8IlGGzX,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2017-11-26T14:37:14.307+0000) > > disagree again. RIOT is actually quite open to admitting their mistakes compared to some other companies. and RIOT is one of only a few to have f2p without p2w. Yeah, right ... are we still talking about the company that for years used to say that missions and achievements are not going to be healthy for the gameplay and then flipped flopped to make money and flooded the place with missions and lootboxes. Are we talking about the company that once claimed that removing permabans was the way to the future and that would certainly make people reform and then when that didn't work, flip flopped without ever admitting that their previous idea was totally bogus from the beginning .?. Are we talking about the same company that once claimed that they wouldn't like to enforce a meta and then proceeded to micromanage even which outer tower is more vulnerable to drop first .?. Are we talking about the same company that closed the tribunal after claiming for years how great it was working and promised to bring it back soon and then years later it replaced it with an automated system.?. Or are we talking for the company that last year had a million nice things to say about the "best of 3" format in the competitive scene and now is "meeeeh, it sucks. Who told you Best of 3 was good .?." and flip flopped back to "best of one" to reduce the cost .?.
I said "compared to some other companies" because they admit their mistakes way more often than EA, Blizzard, Valve or many others do. > Yeah, right ... are we still talking about the company that for years used to say that missions and achievements are not going to be healthy for the gameplay and then flipped flopped to make money and flooded the place with missions and lootboxes. those are things they give us for free. I haven't payed a single cent and I got pretty much from it. They are supposed to be rewards. If you don't want to pay for them, then don't. You won't get any disadvantage because of this. > Are we talking about the company that once claimed that removing permabans was the way to the future and that would certainly make people reform and then when that didn't work, flip flopped without ever admitting that their previous idea was totally bogus from the beginning .?. I wasn't around back then but I'm pretty sure they did admit their mistake.
: Most other games are balanced,also have a great and helpfull community,also they dont make bad changes and then not talk about them,they dont have like 700 skins too
> Most other games are balanced disagree. which games exactly are you thinking of? I'm thinking of Starwars Battlefront 2, Overwatch, Paladins: champions of the realm, Hearthstone, Smite and DotA 2. > also they dont make bad changes and then not talk about them disagree again. RIOT is actually quite open to admitting their mistakes compared to some other companies. and RIOT is one of only a few to have f2p without p2w.
: Yes please. That thing is just not fun to play against... a pure one shot on a low CD, yeah that's a GREAT GODDAMN IDEA for the game. REALLY makes the game HEALTHY AND BALANCED!!!! Kill me already. Shouldn't be that hard with that busted Q or hers anyway..... Or that busted E of hers for that matter....
She is by far not the only champion that can oneshot people. And she is pretty hard to play. Try it.
LazySlav (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DaahLeon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RVNlI80Z,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-19T15:35:18.610+0000) > > Its actually "rare" to get the message popup that the OP got, that nunu could still have gotten a punishment. I got 2 of these messages in last 7 days! Before that i didn't get em for few months.
What?? I haven't gotten one for multiple years now.
: you do realize you can be converted to become a jew? you won't be pure blood jew but you still can become one. So that in-turn doesn't bind them to a race. _**So that's a pretty ignorant comment.**_
I'm no expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong (which I probably am). As far as I know, Judaism once was a religion like christianity or islam (Abrahamic Religion). But after the holocaust, some of them wanted to have a state where israel once was. But because a state needs to have citicens, they themselves were kinda racist and said that Judaism actually has a defined group of people and therefore isn't actually based on the believe itself. That's how they formed an ethnic group. If I understood it correctly, today, people can be jewish without believing in the judaistic religion because they are part of the jewish ethnic group and people can be jewish without being part of the jewish ethnic group because they believe in the judaistic religion.
Cibs (EUW)
: Game window randomly closing
I've had this for years but in my case it isn't a bug. In fact even if RIOT wanted, they couldn't fix this. The reason this keeps happening is because my version of windows is not verified and microsoft needs to remind me that it isn't verified.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
people who say infinite leveling with rewards was invented by HotS forget that HotS copied it from another game, which copied it from another game, which copied it from another game, ...
Phrase (EUW)
: New project skins announced
Jhin red Vi yellow Vayne Violet The Vayne one I'm not sure about because neither the silhouettes nor the sounds fits. Edit: in my oppinion talon would actually fit better.
: ehhhh, just ignore them, you actually can't banned because of that.
If I ever get banned, I will come back. Until then, I'm gonna have fun now.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi Reznov Vazileski, This was mentioned in the [7.20 patch notes](http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-720-notes#patch-aram-battle-boosts) > Battle boosts will be temporarily unavailable while we work on some backend adjustments to ARAM. We’ll turn these back on a few patches from now. UN-BOOSTED ARAM battle boosts are temporarily disabled This isn't something we're looking to get rid of, just some backend issues meant we had to disable it until we get some changes in in future patches :-)
If this was reddit and this was a bot, I would have answered with "good bot". But how am I supposed to answer here, where it is neither reddit nor a bot? Should I say "good RIOTer" or something else?
: What do you mean? As long as you don't play Disco-Nunu everything is gucci.
I mean that I will have a 1.0 KDA or lower in most of these games and I would get a minimum of one report per game. That can't work forever.
Neamar (EUW)
: From my point of view, those missions are here so that you can have fun with friends. The reward is low because the reward is not the point here. It's more about trying something that sounds stupid and trying to make it work. I was discussing with friends and we thought the mission was an interesting way to spice a normal game. You don't have to do it (and you shouldn't do it if you don't think it's fun), but if you do it's a good way to have fun with friends and try some sick plays (5tps to contest baron FTW).
will you ever seperate missions and achievments? Missions would be for the reward and very possible. Achievments would be challenges, like those 5 man premade missions or missions that force you to play ARAM (yes, i did read the [/dev article about this](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/10/dev-missions-update/) where they said forcing someone to play ARAM doesn't work.) or something like that. They also shouldn't have a big reward or no reward at all.
: I mean...that's your opinion. There are always champions that are a little stronger than other champions but that shouldn't stop you to play the champions you actually enjoy to play.
I'm not sure how long this would work for me without getting banned.
Fathands (EUW)
: Yet another reason to not play the twisted treeline.
I just played it in hopes that I might get a better rank there and therefore better rewards at the end of the season. And it worked. I am silver 4 there and Bronze 5 in solo 5v5. Now I just have to get silver in 5v5 flex and I'll get the rewards for silver. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Perilum (EUW)
: Another day, another conspiracy "fact" from "truthers" which are specific picked on by the "elites".
confirmation bias
FâgLord (EUW)
: I can play only a few champions there {{champion:127}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:69}} its not that I dont know how to play them its just that most of the time I'm out bursted by autoattackers. the other few I know take skill.
> its not that I dont know how to play them its just that most of the time I'm out bursted by autoattackers. There is a reason why most people suggest playing easy champions if you want to win in low ELO. to play hard champions to their full potential you need to know exactly what to do in every situation and if you can't do that, they get much, much weaker. This doesn't happen for easy champs (or at least not as much). I didn't look at any of your games or at your rank, so the only thing I can do is guess: I would guess that you aren't able to play the hard champions to their full potential and therefore I would suggest that you do either of the following: 1. you keep playing them until you are good enough with them to beat the easy champions and until you get there, you try and beat them even if it feels impossible. 2. You start playing easy champions (If you can't beat them, join them and you might learn how to beat them). (Side note: that's what I am doing myself.)
FâgLord (EUW)
: Why are easy champs so much more op than the skilled champs?
> Why are easy champs so much more op than the skilled champs? You answered it yourself. Because they are hard to play and therefore need to be played skillful to do anything. If they don't feel strong to you, maybe you just aren't good enough. > Why are riot nerfing the hard champions to play but buffing the easy ones? because the hard champions are too strong when played correctly while the easy champions are too weak even if played correctly. (Here you should remember that RIOT has to try to balance the game for everyone from Bronze to Bengi or Faker or Khan and high ELO players can get much more out of the hard champions than low ELO players can.) > honest I find it really unfair. For people who take the time to learn these champions: {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:69}} to only get shit on by any auto attacker isn't right. If you really take the time to learn them, you will be able to beat those auto attackers, even if it might not be in a 1v1.
: >Africa has more people than Europe or North America (a bit less than both combined) Also africa has the least households with internet. 5 times less than europe.
> Ok, there are fewer people that have everything you need to play the game (computer and internet connection) but there are still enough (potential) players to make at least 1 server in Africa worth it. I answered this before you even had a chance to reply
Miikaa (EUW)
: Only one server wouldn't be covering very well all of Africa
Miikaa (EUW)
: To be honest I don't think there's enough people in South Africa and their neighbouring countries to justify a server. That said, I think too that even being that the case and since Leagoe of Legends is the most played game in the world and Riot Games is a wealthy company they could make a server in Africa to allow people from there to play without problems, even if it is not completely profitable
> To be honest I don't think there's enough people in South Africa and their neighbouring countries to justify a server. I think otherwise. Africa has more people than Europe or North America (a bit less than both combined). There is one Server in North America and 2 in Europe. That's 3 Servers for a bit more people but they have 0. Ok, there are fewer people that have everything you need to play the game (computer and internet connection) but there are still enough (potential) players to make at least **1** server in Africa worth it.
kalima994 (EUNE)
: Because they are not owned by Riot Game, that's why they can and league can't
Grism (EUW)
: You're very toxic. Mute people that harass you and report them after the game. Do not talk back to them. Also remember that one report will do just as much as ten. Even if you got 9 reports a game it wouldn't be any different than one. Just a little hint to stop being toxic.
> You're very toxic. If this is toxic Riot Phreak should be banned on sight like tyler1 is. Phreak and many other famous lol players have a chathistory that is at least as toxic as this one.
Ralan Bek (EUW)
: Will Riot make an AI bot, like Elon Musk's OpenAI DotA 2 bot?
1. OpenAI doesn't belong to Valve. Yes, there was an AI that beat a DotA 2 pro at the International but that bot won't be available in DotA for everyone to play against. 2. Riot is a small company *cough cough*
D3w1lk0 (EUNE)
: I totaly agree i've been playing for over 5 years and it would be stupid if i still had to level up .
your leveling up is only for rewards. Ranked is still available from lvl 30 onwards. and there won't even be a maximum lvl (technically there would --> probably a 32 Bit integer --> 2^32 - 1 --> 4'294'967'295. If they use 64 bit integer or a completely different number system, this number would be even higher.) Edit: getting to level 4'294'967'295 will take you long enough. It's like in "Paladins: Champions of the Realm". The leveling up just happens while you play and gives you rewards and there is nothing forcing you to level up. You just do it by playing. > it would be stupid if i still had to level up . I don't quite understand where you want to go with that.
Paper1 (EUW)
: ***
> if they think that making such a big change will mean that people can choose any strategy they want. Players will find an optimal and peer pressure will force people to play champs a certain way They know that. But they primarily want to allow anyone at any skill level to try out new builds and by doing so, discovering new strategies to win. I'll use chess as an example here: If you want to start playing professionally, you have to go through a lot of just learning by heart and imitating others until you are at the very top. Then you can finally start experementing again. (better explanation from extra credits: [https://youtu.be/e31OSVZF77w?t=1m3s](https://youtu.be/e31OSVZF77w?t=1m3s)) That's what I would guess RIOT doesn't want to have in LoL. You shouldn't have to immitate others and learn their strategies by heart. You should be able to try things out yourselves even if you aren't one of the very best.
: So.... All in all, leveling up further more proves to not be substantial to the game or any other important game function? That is nice to hear!!
You will earn blue essence this way and get other stuff.
Viavarian (EUW)
: Nope. There is no limit. It wouldn't make sense anyway, since levelling up will be the only way to earn IP/blue essence, so it can't stop at level 100.
just adding the source. > uncapped leveling [http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/09/upcoming-changes-to-leveling-ip-rewards/](http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/09/upcoming-changes-to-leveling-ip-rewards/) first line of the 5th paragraph after the title "HERE’S THE BIG PICTURE:"
Show more

gyyyr

Level 40 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion