Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: There is no schedule anymore and modes appear more rarely. We'll get One for All with next patch, most likely for whole duration of the patch, but it's impossible to say what will come next
Ah /: sucks. Why did they remove it?
Rioter Comments
AdgaR (EUW)
: Make a game that is like season 3
: This is exactly why I think that Teemo needs a rework.... His passive encourages standing in a place doing nothing in hope to be able to ambush people. I just think that this strategy doesn't belong in a game like League of Legends. You don't cs, you don't interact, you just camp in stealth waiting.
I couldnt agree more! However he can be pretty fun to splitpush with cleanse and ghost.
: How did your mid laner react to this?
Eh, thought i was trolling and ofcourse refused to listen to me (let theirs nos push and get a kill) which was mostly the reason it took so long.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: The remake option pops up in 3min into the game. That means you stood still for for about 1:20 minutes *after minions have already been in lane*. How..?
i was hoping veigar from my team let azir push and then we kill him but it took longer than what i expected. still, didnt want to expose the bait. ill see if i can share replay
Perilum (EUW)
: Trolling the game, just because you saw it in a Youtube video once will get punished. You went AFK and didn't participate in the game. No problem to see here.
leaverbuster is for true afk or disconecters i was gonna help my team!
Hydnoras (EUW)
: You must have stood still for a very long time then. This is no longer a tactic but trolling.
no only like 1 minute when game start!
: Teemo remake for using passive? What
pls help !!!! this is my strategy to win games but i get leaverbuster id ont know why!!! can you pls fix this riot
Rioter Comments

hehexd128903412

Level 42 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion