: Except they also get banned if it is legitimate inting and trolling. I don't know where you get this idea that they don't. My only thought is you're claiming inting and/or trolling when its having a bad game. If it's not, and its legitimate and you report it, they get punished. Toxic people seem to have this warped view on how it works.
people who int but have a some kills in the beginning of the game but start inting later in the game dont get counted as inters , people who afk farm in the jungle and no nothing on purpose to lose the game dont get counted as afk or any punishment for them because there score is not of someone who is inting , people who troll dont get any punishment because what options do you see in the report section when you want to report someone? verbal abuse, afk, etc but nothing for people who troll in game and for people who do things to lose the game on purpose. the only people who get punished are people who talk , afk (leaving the game) or people who have a score that the system takes as intentional feeding, if they get 3 kills in the start but later start inting and go 3/12 , they wont get banned because the score doesnt say that they were inting , it just looks like they were dying because the enemy kept killing that person , and by inting i mean intentionally feeding, not when players have a bad game and they die alot.
Montazuma (EUW)
: You are displaying a very high degree of passive aggressiveness (also known as grieving), and based on the amount of chat entries in game 1 + 2, those games have better be 1 ½ - 2 hours long, otherwise I can't see you doing much of anything, except trying to win the game through chat which never happens.
i know i was. But how about read what i said instead of saying what's obvious? I'm saying that people who troll etc and lose the game on purpose gets to keep playing the game as much as they want , but if you talk to them you're the one who gets banned because losing the game on purpose is better than talking right?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
heywtf567 (EUW)
: B.E system sucks
getting B.E only after leveling up is so annoying
Rioter Comments
abixbg (EUNE)
: You know what Riot that's why your game is so toxic!
people get banned for verbal abuse while people who intentionally feed or troll in game on purpose to lose get to keep playing the game , there is no game in this world where people are not toxic in game and dont talk shit , but thanks to riot's great system, they pay more attention to toxicity instead of players who purposely troll or feed in game .Probably one of the reason this game is dying because riot does not know how to fix their shit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Verdaloth (EUW)
: [Known Issues and FAQ's] Preseason and End of Season
reached level 35 which is a milestone level thing i believe ,and i just got 2 champion shards and nothing special for "reaching a certain milestone level" as i was supposed to. :l

heywtf567

Level 37 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion