: First of all I remember u on the forum, u were toxic as hell. Second of all while u are suspended u can still log in the account and see the chat log popping out, with a handy button to cut paste the whole thing if needed. So u can stil see/post them :)
> [{quoted}](name=GattaPaciugo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4xcKFzjB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-11T11:28:31.176+0000) > > First of all I remember u on the forum, u were toxic as hell. > Second of all while u are suspended u can still log in the account and see the chat log popping out, with a handy button to cut paste the whole thing if needed. > So u can stil see/post them :) I get nothing when I log in. Just tells me I am permabanned and then closes the client. xD
: First of all I remember u on the forum, u were toxic as hell. Second of all while u are suspended u can still log in the account and see the chat log popping out, with a handy button to cut paste the whole thing if needed. So u can stil see/post them :)
> [{quoted}](name=GattaPaciugo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4xcKFzjB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-11T11:28:31.176+0000) > > First of all I remember u on the forum, u were toxic as hell. > Second of all while u are suspended u can still log in the account and see the chat log popping out, with a handy button to cut paste the whole thing if needed. > So u can stil see/post them :) Odd ... I have no idea what threads you are referring to in terms of me being toxic but I can assure you there are none. I will attempt to log into the account after this game on my new account. But I can assure you there will be no 'logs' because none exist.
Silisa (EUNE)
: So wait. What you are saying here is that you got perma banned and didn't get an email informing you of the punishment and the reason for it? I will ask a rather obvious question here - you didn't sign up for League on any other email account?
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4xcKFzjB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-11T11:19:38.735+0000) > > So wait. What you are saying here is that you got perma banned and didn't get an email informing you of the punishment and the reason for it? > > I will ask a rather obvious question here - you didn't sign up for League on any other email account? And just to show you that it doesn't matter ... New account made with a different e-mail but changed e-mail to this one. http://puu.sh/oeerb/97b0e7c3d1.png :)
Silisa (EUNE)
: So wait. What you are saying here is that you got perma banned and didn't get an email informing you of the punishment and the reason for it? I will ask a rather obvious question here - you didn't sign up for League on any other email account?
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4xcKFzjB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-11T11:19:38.735+0000) > > So wait. What you are saying here is that you got perma banned and didn't get an email informing you of the punishment and the reason for it? > > I will ask a rather obvious question here - you didn't sign up for League on any other email account? In short, yes that's exactly what I am saying. And the e-mail used to sign up doesn't matter because I always change the e-mail address to this one once I have signed up.
  Rioter Comments
duckarp (EUNE)
: > I think I need a break from League ... D: Probably.. Somehow you managed to miss that poppy is a legit support since the rework... Teemo is a bit trollish, but it works in low elos every time, the person just needs to know how to play him. He has free vision and slow from shrooms and he's a great counter against ADCs in general thanks to his Q and damage over time. I always enjoy ragers who can't play against him :)
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KM0Pt2wM,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-02T20:07:31.885+0000) > > Probably.. Somehow you managed to miss that poppy is a legit support since the rework... Teemo is a bit trollish, but it works in low elos every time, the person just needs to know how to play him. He has free vision and slow from shrooms and he's a great counter against ADCs in general thanks to his Q and damage over time. I always enjoy ragers who can't play against him :) Even with her rework Poppy is a terrible support. And Teemo is a terrible support. Teemo is like a Lux, or a Nidalee support. They have some support-ish skills. But really, they are just there to steal farm and build AP and 'try' and be a carry. And they fail, 99% of the time. Don't get me wrong, if you pull it off, fine. Kudos.
TTekkers (EUW)
: Uhh How did you die so much? As Nasus you farm in middle of lane for most matchups, push slowly for easy matchups and sit under tower taking what stacks you can vs Teemo. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KM0Pt2wM,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-04-02T19:53:29.422+0000) > > Uhh > > How did you die so much? As Nasus you farm in middle of lane for most matchups, push slowly for easy matchups and sit under tower taking what stacks you can vs Teemo. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Well, after Yi was AFK for almost 7 minutes, and LB just flamed everyone I just kinda went on tilt and stopped caring. Dumb, I know, but I just wanted the game to be over.
TTekkers (EUW)
: Don't worry, you'll outscale him - rush Spirit Visage and Teeto won't be able to scratch you.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KM0Pt2wM,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-04-02T19:24:34.784+0000) > > Don't worry, you'll outscale him - rush Spirit Visage and Teeto won't be able to scratch you. I went 1/10 or something? Totally outscaled! :D
: AP Nasus the way to go. {{item:3001}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3089}} Then Teemo will report you for hax0rz damage with E, later Q and infinite slows from your ult and W.
> [{quoted}](name=Slade Ninja Rat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KM0Pt2wM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-02T19:20:01.825+0000) > > AP Nasus the way to go. > {{item:3001}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3089}} > > Then Teemo will report you for hax0rz damage with E, later Q and infinite slows from your ult and W. If it was ARAM. Sure. I go AP Nasus in ARAM all the time. But never in a 5v5. Scales nicely, but is FAR too squishy.
: Start to main Teemo... What can go wrong? Top grade psychological warfare.
> [{quoted}](name=ApatheticLoner,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KM0Pt2wM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-02T19:01:22.137+0000) > > Start to main Teemo... > What can go wrong? > > Top grade psychological warfare. Teemo isn't typically an issue for me. I normally play very safe top laners. Or top laners with at least 1 poke skill. But I was feeling a Nasus game and I get to face a Teemo :( :/
duckarp (EUNE)
: What's your point? All legit picks.
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KM0Pt2wM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-02T19:01:14.205+0000) > > What's your point? All legit picks. While I don't agree there are such things as 'troll' picks. Certain champs just DO NOT work in certain role. Teemo and Poppy support are prime examples. They have NO support qualities whatsoever and do not build support items. They are just 'carries' who are behind in XP and gold and just die for free. Dev Yi is a fine pick ... If you can stack in 15 mins. 1st Yi didn't get Devs until 20 mins and 2nd Yi wasn't stacked until 28 mins ... I mean come on. If you're that far behind on your stacks just get warriors for crying out loud. And, as for Teemo top. Sure, legit as hell. Was just the icing on the cake... Oh no that was the LB in my game just now who cried from start to finish the whole game for reports and calling us all noobs. I think I need a break from League ... D:
Rioter Comments
Emillie (EUW)
: Does anyone still remember this game?
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi iKinneas, The restrictions are temporary, and are removed once you have shown significant signs of consistent reform. There is no set timeframe for this to happen - it differs for every person - but essentially if you remain a positive member of the community, your restriction will eventually be lifted and you will be able to earn loot from the hextech system :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TMT3TLld,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-02T15:17:36.372+0000) > > Hi iKinneas, > > The restrictions are temporary, and are removed once you have shown significant signs of consistent reform. There is no set timeframe for this to happen - it differs for every person - but essentially if you remain a positive member of the community, your restriction will eventually be lifted and you will be able to earn loot from the hextech system :-) Thanks Eambo.
: Whenever i log in, it always says to reconnect to an ongoing game..
My first suggestion would be to forcibly close any 'instances' that might be running in the back ground. Open your Task Manager, select the Processes tab, and forcibly close anything that is connected to League. If this doesn't work, reset your PC. If that doesn't work, you can do a 'client fix'. Open your client, but don't click play. Instead, in the top right is a cog symbol, click that and then select fix. If this doesn't work reinstall.
  Rioter Comments
B14ckout (EUW)
: Permaban for this? Hah.
Ofc. This is Rito games. They give bans for no reason lol.
Pikajew (EUNE)
: You can't.They've been disabled now apparently.
> [{quoted}](name=ireny,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LzhrHx3O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-02T13:19:20.765+0000) > > You can't.They've been disabled now apparently. They were on in my last 2 games ... :S
Alex3995 (EUW)
: The Draven heads in Game.
Rioter Comments
prof1cy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=hZ99kFp5,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2016-03-19T19:42:23.983+0000) > > 1. Mana is NOT an issue with Annie because; > A) Q any low HP creep. > B) You can stack your passive with Q and E for virtually no mana cost. (Only mana cost will be your E or if you fail your Q). > C) RoA is INSANE on Annie, HP, Mana, AP. > D) Athenes or Morello insane mana regen. > E) Blue buff. > > 3. Annie can build super tanky AND still deal insane damage. Voyboy's Annie Tank build is mental. RoA, Frozen Heart, Liandry's, Abyssal. All amazing items on Annie that give her insane AP, high mana, decent HP. (Takes reasonable investment but is very do able if you are good at using your Q to farm). > Well, THE low ELO stomper is and remains Annie's best friend {{champion:32}} that needs being said. But to your comment, if you only farm Q then yes mana is not an issue, but if you harass in lane it most definately is. a combo Q AA W AA on enemy laner will set you back half your mana pool in early game, do it twice, then miss some Q on farm (yes it does happen) and you are OOM. If you can rely on your jungler you don't have these issues, since he will give you blue and you will only need to spend your mana on enemy when the gank comes around. However and I am quoting Nightblue3 here, unless you are diamond, don't trust your jungler.
> [{quoted}](name=prof1cy,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=hZ99kFp5,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T21:10:12.070+0000) > > Well, THE low ELO stomper is and remains Annie's best friend {{champion:32}} that needs being said. > > But to your comment, if you only farm Q then yes mana is not an issue, but if you harass in lane it most definately is. > a combo Q AA W AA on enemy laner will set you back half your mana pool in early game, do it twice, then miss some Q on farm (yes it does happen) and you are OOM. > > If you can rely on your jungler you don't have these issues, since he will give you blue and you will only need to spend your mana on enemy when the gank comes around. > > However and I am quoting Nightblue3 here, unless you are diamond, don't trust your jungler. Oh, of course. All hard CC champions LOVE other hard CC champions! Oh I agree, that you CAN use all your mana in lane ... But tbh in the first few minutes you can harass with auto's enough since Annie has insane range. Tbh, if my mid laner hasn't died or been doing really badly in the early I will 9/10 times give them second blue. If I am a non-mana champ I will give them first. Only tie I don't give second blue is when I am a mana intense jungler (Sej, Amumu). Also... Who is Nightblue3... xD
UnDerWOrlD0 (EUNE)
: Maybe they banned you because you didn't write a single thing and you were reported for refusing to communicate with the team.Other than that I dont know why you were banned.Also I luved the copy and paste generic as hell response from Rito{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=UnDerWOrlD0,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-03-19T21:06:38.406+0000) > > Maybe they banned you because you didn't write a single thing and you were reported for refusing to communicate with the team.Other than that I dont know why you were banned.Also I luved the copy and paste generic as hell response from Rito{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Well, that would defeat the object of having a mute system. Also, I don't remember where, but I recall a Rioter stating the you don't need to communicate via chat as pings are more then sufficient.
Kageryu (EUW)
: I did, and all you do is excuse and evade. You can acess your chatlogs from the client. Thats is a fact. You just don´t do it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T20:50:31.720+0000) > > I did, and all you do is excuse and evade. > You can acess your chatlogs from the client. > Thats is a fact. > You just don´t do it. I'm not evading anything. All evidences that people have told me to provide I have provided. It's not my fault if that when I log into my client I get nothing more than the standard home screen.
Kageryu (EUW)
: > HOW DO I SEE MY CURRENT REFORM CARD AGAIN AFTER CLICKING “I UNDERSTAND”? > ** Your current reform card will be visible every time you log in during a punishment.**
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T20:48:02.791+0000) > > ** Your current reform card will be visible every time you log in during a punishment.** Except when I log in I load directly to the main homes.... Oh I've said this enough times now. Go read the ENTIRE thread.
Kageryu (EUW)
: > Oh and for all of those who are inevitably going to tell me to 'post my chat logs' ... Rito didn't e-mail them to me. Log into your account, you ran review them in the client, too. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205097293-In-Client-Reform-Cards-FAQ But it gets better: > HOW DOES THIS WORK FOR 2 WEEK SUSPENSIONS? > **Players who have a 2 week suspension will be able to view their reform card upon logging into the client. ** Since this is a temporary suspension, interaction with the chat and store are still available. So you are blatantly lying that you did not get one. Congrats.
> [{quoted}](name=Kageryu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-03-19T20:36:02.871+0000) > > Log into your account, you ran review them in the client, too. > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205097293-In-Client-Reform-Cards-FAQ > > But it gets better: > > So you are blatantly lying that you did not get one. > Congrats. When I log into my client it loads DIRECTLY into the normal home screen. I guess you failed to read the entire thread and thus missed the post where I have already stated this.
: > [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000a0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T20:23:27.280+0000) > > The fact I have provided evidence against everything you have suggested kind of suggests otherwise ... That's just it. You didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T20:26:56.504+0000) > > That's just it. You didn't. Further proving my point you have failed to read the entire thread and purely cherry picked what you have read. You may now remove yourself. Goodbye. I'm not going to reply to you any more since you are boring me. Au Reviour. Chow. Adios.
: > [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T20:12:00.845+0000) > > Quite evidently, you DO cherry pick what you read otherwise you'd stop attempting to make points I have already proved incorrect. > > Secondly, I have been very clear in each and every one of my posts, further proving my point that you DO cherry pick what you read. > > Thirdly, assumptions are based on a misunderstanding of information provided. Assumptions provide nothing more than confirming your own bias. > > Also, Riot NEVER mentioned that my chat was what was causing a negative experience. AT ALL. They said I should check my chat logs ... But that's IMPOSSIBLE for TWO reasons, 1. I have NOT spoken a SINGLE word in ANY of my games since returning. 2. Riot NEVER sent me ANY chat logs. > > Also, please, check my game scores and tell me I am trolling. Check my game scores and tell me I am feeding. Check my builds and tell me I am trolling. Also, I further proof you DO cherry pick what you read. I am have my PC HARDWIRED into my modem via ethernet. I have a 5G network and I have 150mb download speeds. I run at close to 400 FPS and I have a ping of sub 20. So my network is NOT lagging. > > My system is also not causing any performance issues since I have an i7 CPU @ 3.60 GHz. > > Oh, and LEAVER BUSTER does NOT detect lag spikes. It only detects if you are inactive in a game for a certain period of time OR if you LEAVE a game. > > So, I ONCE AGAIN, sincerely request you STOP making FALSE assumptions purely to confirm your own bias. You have already made your mind up on the matter regardless of evidence that proves your assumptions are wrong, and so the ONLY way you will believe otherwise is if Riot DID overturn my ban, which they wont do because they trust their system (which is faulty and can be abused) and in the history of me playing this game (since beta) I have NEVER seen a punishment get rescinded for ANYONE. Too bad, it is you, who is biased.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T20:22:19.060+0000) > > Too bad, it is you, who is biased. The fact I have provided evidence against everything you have suggested kind of suggests otherwise ...
: > [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T19:29:14.354+0000) > > Firstly, you are either devoid of any understanding of English, or you decide to cherry pick what you read. > > I haven't provided chat logs because Riot didn't provide me with any. I have since requested a copy of chat logs via support and Riot have refused to send them to me. But if you'd bothered to read the entire thread you'd know this already, > > I also stated I would be more than happy to provide a screenshot of my e-mail inbox to prove that Riot didn't send me any chat logs. And, even IF Riot provided me with chat logs they wouldn't contain anything anyway since I haven't spoken in any of my games since I started playing again. > > It is NEVER safe to assume anything. Assumptions are made on bias and poor understanding of the provided information. > > Actually, Riot didn't specifically state that the ban was due to negative chat, just that I had created a negative experience for other players. However, that would typically imply that the behaviour was chat based - again, something I find impossible to believe since I haven't spoken in ANY game since I started playing, a point I CANNOT emphasise enough. > > Also, 'lag spikes' do not determine someone to be AFK. Also, I am hardwired on a 150mb dl speed with an Intel i7-4790 CPU @ 3.6GHz. My PC also runs on a 5G network which means that there is a LOT less traffic. > > Again, I sincerely request you stop making false assumptions based on information I have already provided that rebuts every point you attempt to raise. Firstly, I don't cherry pick what I read. Second, this is the first time youhave actually stated it IN PROPER WORDING. Third, assumptions are based on information known at that time, and thus can be always changed. There is a reason, it's an assumption. Actually, Riot did imply that you were impacting games negatively and they suggested to look at your chat logs. And negative experience does not mean only chat. It can mean from trolling, flaming and feeding to lagging as well as refusing to cooperate with the team. Too many lag spikes trigger leaver buster. If it is regular and too frequent behaviour when RIOT servers are not detecting any higher server load, the system MAY assume, that you are intentionally playing the game with lags and thus remove you from the game. No system is perfect. And again, I am not making false assumptions until new information proves it otherwise. Besides, English is not my native langauge and some sentences can be seen as broadswords. Oh, and for RIOT support to consider your case to be reevaluated, you have to annoy them quite a while. Whether it's worth your time or not is ours to decide
> [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T19:52:46.875+0000) > > Firstly, I don't cherry pick what I read. > > Second, this is the first time youhave actually stated it IN PROPER WORDING. > > Third, assumptions are based on information known at that time, and thus can be always changed. There is a reason, it's an assumption. > > Actually, Riot did imply that you were impacting games negatively and they suggested to look at your chat logs. And negative experience does not mean only chat. It can mean from trolling, flaming and feeding to lagging as well as refusing to cooperate with the team. > > Too many lag spikes trigger leaver buster. If it is regular and too frequent behaviour when RIOT servers are not detecting any higher server load, the system MAY assume, that you are intentionally playing the game with lags and thus remove you from the game. No system is perfect. > > And again, I am not making false assumptions until new information proves it otherwise. Besides, English is not my native langauge and some sentences can be seen as broadswords. > > Oh, and for RIOT support to consider your case to be reevaluated, you have to annoy them quite a while. Whether it's worth your time or not is ours to decide Quite evidently, you DO cherry pick what you read otherwise you'd stop attempting to make points I have already proved incorrect. Secondly, I have been very clear in each and every one of my posts, further proving my point that you DO cherry pick what you read. Thirdly, assumptions are based on a misunderstanding of information provided. Assumptions provide nothing more than confirming your own bias. Also, Riot NEVER mentioned that my chat was what was causing a negative experience. AT ALL. They said I should check my chat logs ... But that's IMPOSSIBLE for TWO reasons, 1. I have NOT spoken a SINGLE word in ANY of my games since returning. 2. Riot NEVER sent me ANY chat logs. Also, please, check my game scores and tell me I am trolling. Check my game scores and tell me I am feeding. Check my builds and tell me I am trolling. Also, I further proof you DO cherry pick what you read. I am have my PC HARDWIRED into my modem via ethernet. I have a 5G network and I have 150mb download speeds. I run at close to 400 FPS and I have a ping of sub 20. So my network is NOT lagging. My system is also not causing any performance issues since I have an i7 CPU @ 3.60 GHz. Oh, and LEAVER BUSTER does NOT detect lag spikes. It only detects if you are inactive in a game for a certain period of time OR if you LEAVE a game. So, I ONCE AGAIN, sincerely request you STOP making FALSE assumptions purely to confirm your own bias. You have already made your mind up on the matter regardless of evidence that proves your assumptions are wrong, and so the ONLY way you will believe otherwise is if Riot DID overturn my ban, which they wont do because they trust their system (which is faulty and can be abused) and in the history of me playing this game (since beta) I have NEVER seen a punishment get rescinded for ANYONE.
prof1cy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=hZ99kFp5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-18T19:05:51.539+0000) > > 2. Pick 'no skill' champions. By this, I mean champions who have very basic kits that don't require a huge understanding of certain mechanics. People like Malphite, Jax, Yi, Vi, Cait, Annie, to name just a few. Don't be trying to play people like Lee Sin, or Kindred, or Kalista. You just over complicate things for yourself. > > Yi maybe only has two buttons but the difficulty lays in timing them perfectly, also positioning yourself with Yi is very important, so while his skils might not be in skillshots, it does take a very profound understanding of the game (especially enemy abilities and cooldowns) to play Yi. Annie also isn't easy as such, granted she also doesn't have any skillshots, you need to manage your mana carefully and constantly work around the passive stun and your tibbers cooldown. Out of all the options you named, I guess Malphite is most forgiving, even if you do bad in laning phase, you will still be a beast in teamfights.
> [{quoted}](name=prof1cy,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=hZ99kFp5,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-03-19T11:42:44.060+0000) > > Yi maybe only has two buttons but the difficulty lays in timing them perfectly, also positioning yourself with Yi is very important, so while his skils might not be in skillshots, it does take a very profound understanding of the game (especially enemy abilities and cooldowns) to play Yi. > > Annie also isn't easy as such, granted she also doesn't have any skillshots, you need to manage your mana carefully and constantly work around the passive stun and your tibbers cooldown. > > Out of all the options you named, I guess Malphite is most forgiving, even if you do bad in laning phase, you will still be a beast in teamfights. I partially agree on your point about Master Yi, however, it's not hard to sit in the back line/fog of war, let your team engage and then press R,E,Q and then just auto people to death. Because at low ELO the instant someone hard engages the enemy team will more than likely throw all their CC at whoever engaged and that leaves Yi to just auto people to death. And I have to disagree ENTIRELY on your point about Annie for a few reasons. 1. Mana is NOT an issue with Annie because; A) Q any low HP creep. B) You can stack your passive with Q and E for virtually no mana cost. (Only mana cost will be your E or if you fail your Q). C) RoA is INSANE on Annie, HP, Mana, AP. D) Athenes or Morello insane mana regen. E) Blue buff. 2. Any half decent Annie should have 40% CDR which puts Tibbers on something retarded like a 45 second cooldown, which means it will be up for virtually ALL fights. Also, you don't even NEED to use Tibbers for picking off single champs, just stun with Q. Proceed to wreck face. 3. Annie can build super tanky AND still deal insane damage. Voyboy's Annie Tank build is mental. RoA, Frozen Heart, Liandry's, Abyssal. All amazing items on Annie that give her insane AP, high mana, decent HP. (Takes reasonable investment but is very do able if you are good at using your Q to farm). I totally agree with your point on Malphite. If you suck at laning he's actually one of the best champions to learn, purely because one good ult can win a game. Doesn't matter about your tankiness or your damage. If you hit the back line, even if you get killed almost instantly, if your team can follow up and shred the damage, then that's team fight over.
: > [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-03-18T15:48:48.896+0000) > > It's never safe to assume anything. You can quite evidently see from my game scores that I have NOT been AFKing. Furthermore, if you check the screenshot I posted in reply to Remian, you can see that the Rito employee stated I was suspended for 14 days due to creating a negative experience. Moreover, they refer to chat logs which directly implies that the suspension stems from being verbally abusive in chat, which I find highly impossible since I haven't spoken in any of my games since I started playing again. > > So please, I sincerely request that you don't make false assumptions when I've already provided information to the contrary. Actually, You have not provided us any chat logs nor any evidence of lack of chat logs. Which really makes me wonder, are you telling the truth or lieing. At this point, it is still safe to assume anything, although the support refered to negative chat behaviour. Also, if you noticed, I said, LAG SPIKES.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T10:39:28.003+0000) > > Actually, You have not provided us any chat logs nor any evidence of lack of chat logs. Which really makes me wonder, are you telling the truth or lieing. At this point, it is still safe to assume anything, although the support refered to negative chat behaviour. > > Also, if you noticed, I said, LAG SPIKES. Firstly, you are either devoid of any understanding of English, or you decide to cherry pick what you read. I haven't provided chat logs because Riot didn't provide me with any. I have since requested a copy of chat logs via support and Riot have refused to send them to me. But if you'd bothered to read the entire thread you'd know this already, I also stated I would be more than happy to provide a screenshot of my e-mail inbox to prove that Riot didn't send me any chat logs. And, even IF Riot provided me with chat logs they wouldn't contain anything anyway since I haven't spoken in any of my games since I started playing again. It is NEVER safe to assume anything. Assumptions are made on bias and poor understanding of the provided information. Actually, Riot didn't specifically state that the ban was due to negative chat, just that I had created a negative experience for other players. However, that would typically imply that the behaviour was chat based - again, something I find impossible to believe since I haven't spoken in ANY game since I started playing, a point I CANNOT emphasise enough. Also, 'lag spikes' do not determine someone to be AFK. Also, I am hardwired on a 150mb dl speed with an Intel i7-4790 CPU @ 3.6GHz. My PC also runs on a 5G network which means that there is a LOT less traffic. Again, I sincerely request you stop making false assumptions based on information I have already provided that rebuts every point you attempt to raise.
: would anyone be able to help me improve?
Okay, a few general tips for you; 1. If you feel you are getting worked up in a game, mute EVERYONE. This has a few benefits, firstly you don't rage because you can't see chat. Secondly, this improves your map awareness since you have to ward more carefully and watch the map more since you can't see if people are typing in chat. 2. Pick 'no skill' champions. By this, I mean champions who have very basic kits that don't require a huge understanding of certain mechanics. People like Malphite, Jax, Yi, Vi, Cait, Annie, to name just a few. Don't be trying to play people like Lee Sin, or Kindred, or Kalista. You just over complicate things for yourself. 3. Try and main 2 roles. Have your primary role and then a back up role. I personally like top and jungle. Most of the champions in these roles are versatile (can play both roles, a few can play mid also), and they get by on a small amount of gold investment. 4. A further extension on points 2 and 3, play champions who can play your 2 main roles effectively, but who also require a low amount of gold investment to do well. Malphite and Jax are two great examples here. Both can go top AND jungle, and only require 2 core items to be strong enough to be a threat. 5. If you have a terribly awful game and you are feeling pent up, take a break. Play some ARAM, or another game, or take yourself away from your PC entirely. Go read a book, watch a film, go for a short walk. Just take a break. Come back when you are feeling in the mindset to focus again! A few really good people to check out on YouTube regarding improving yourself are Foxdrop, and Gbay. Also SivHD has some very good tips on how not to rage. Anything more specific and you will have to specify, if you can, what you need help improving. But in short, practice practice practice. Good luck bro!
: Judging by your whole thread of speech, I think it is safe to assume you have been breaking the rules, most likely a temporary afk rule (In other words, playing with lag spikes" and if you get frustrated, you still say a few strong words. Also, alot of accounts, that got chat restricted for hundreds of games, got their restrictions turned into bans on their first log in during the new system.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-03-18T13:32:58.758+0000) > > Judging by your whole thread of speech, I think it is safe to assume you have been breaking the rules, most likely a temporary afk rule (In other words, playing with lag spikes" and if you get frustrated, you still say a few strong words. > > Also, alot of accounts, that got chat restricted for hundreds of games, got their restrictions turned into bans on their first log in during the new system. It's never safe to assume anything. You can quite evidently see from my game scores that I have NOT been AFKing. Furthermore, if you check the screenshot I posted in reply to Remian, you can see that the Rito employee stated I was suspended for 14 days due to creating a negative experience. Moreover, they refer to chat logs which directly implies that the suspension stems from being verbally abusive in chat, which I find highly impossible since I haven't spoken in any of my games since I started playing again. So please, I sincerely request that you don't make false assumptions when I've already provided information to the contrary.
Remian (EUNE)
: The fact that they refuse to remove ban was expected, they never do. But I admit, you were right about them copy-pasting generic response instead of providing anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Remian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000200000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-18T14:35:36.525+0000) > > The fact that they refuse to remove ban was expected, they never do. But I admit, you were right about them copy-pasting generic response instead of providing anything. Oh, I didn't expect to get the ban overturned, but it's always worth requesting stuff even if you don't get it. Don't ask, don't get.
Remian (EUNE)
: Great, see you tomorrow with screens. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Remian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=0002000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-17T17:34:01.531+0000) > > Great, see you tomorrow with screens. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Ah, just as I predicted. Rito are refusing to send me the chat logs (because they don't exist) and they are refusing to overturn an unjust ban. http://puu.sh/nKVEg/cbb342ef47.png
Infernape (EUW)
: What happens if you log into the client with your account? Normally it will show you your reform card that shows why you were banned. If not, the best thing to do is contact support and ask them why you were banned.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-03-18T01:42:54.760+0000) > > What happens if you log into the client with your account? Normally it will show you your reform card that shows why you were banned. If not, the best thing to do is contact support and ask them why you were banned. I get nothing. It just loads into the normal client home screen and then when I try and queue for matches it tells me I am banned for 14 days. I have contacted support but I highly doubt they will overturn the ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2016-03-18T01:14:33.442+0000) > > Please, tell me how you did that? LoLKing? Riot's match history on the site? On the client? I've played more than 10 games since returning so if you checked on LoLKing or the client, older games wont appear. And if you tried to use the match history on the LoL site, as I stated already you can only see ranked games if you are not friends with the person. > > Also, just because an account lies dormant and then becomes inactive, it doesn't mean that the account is stolen. Also, just because, hypothetically, a player was of below average standard, and then when they return are above average (not claiming I am an above average player, just using a hypothetical situation) that does not indicate a stolen/purchased account. > > Furthermore, if Rito really think the account is compromised, all they need to do is check the static IP address of when the account was last active before going dormant, and then comparing it to the static IP address which the account is logging in from now. And when they see that they match, the know full well the account is not compromised. And, since I haven't changed my internet provider in the last ... Year or so, my static IP will match. > > My normal games are low because I mostly play ARAMs to level up early. I dislike low level 5v5's, and I especially HATE Blind Pick. Moreover, just because an account has a low number of normal games played doesn't mean anything either. Perhaps that player has a decent win percentage, of has purchased XP boosts to run through the early levels. Also, Riot have increased the XP you get from normal games now so that levelling to 30 isn't such a grind any more. You can dislike my comments as much as u like but I was just trying to help. Now that u have, I feel something is definitely up with ur account. I even looked at ur rune pages and masteries, with the match history u have, I'm surprised u r actually even killing more than dying. Also, wow, ur wins are more than losses in the time you played now with that, you must be an incredible player and still not playing ranked, just......
> [{quoted}](name=JaceJ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2016-03-18T01:40:26.877+0000) > > You can dislike my comments as much as u like but I was just trying to help. Now that u have, I feel something is definitely up with ur account. I even looked at ur rune pages and masteries, with the match history u have, I'm surprised u r actually even killing more than dying. Also, wow, ur wins are more than losses in the time you played now with that, you must be an incredible player and still not playing ranked, just...... I'd genuinely love to know where you are finding my match history. For a start, you said that it had been deleted, and now you can find it? You can make all the assumptions you'd like but you'll be wrong every time. As for my rune page, it's a generic tank page, because I primarily play tanks (note the abundance of Malphite games in my last 10 games). As for my mastery pages, I just respec the same mastery page before each game. It's not that difficult to do and literally takes a matter of seconds. You're surprised I'm killing more than dying? Why, because I have a decent knowledge and understanding of MOBA's (fighting games in general) and I'm get out of fights before I die (or try to at least). Or because you just assume the account is compromised? Even though you have no basis for that assumption. My wins are indeed higher than my losses, but people go on winning and losing streaks. But that doesn't dictate whether or not an account is stolen. I'd happily give you all the info relating to the creation of the account, but that WOULD compromise the account (it would also be a breach of the terms of service and the EULA).
: No, I checked ur history from before too. It has come to my notice that RIOT is thinking u stole the account bc of being inactive for so long, and then on returning doing very well. Apart from that, your normal games are low which would raise suspicion too. Mention to them that u used to have an older account which was banned (I'm presuming). You will be asked all the details about this account, maybe the older one too. Good luck but I feel ur account may have been categorized in the permabanned ones for now, no matter what notification you got. I've read it happening to ppl before.
> [{quoted}](name=JaceJ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-03-18T00:58:19.225+0000) > > No, I checked ur history from before too. It has come to my notice that RIOT is thinking u stole the account bc of being inactive for so long, and then on returning doing very well. Apart from that, your normal games are low which would raise suspicion too. Mention to them that u used to have an older account which was banned (I'm presuming). You will be asked all the details about this account, maybe the older one too. Good luck but I feel ur account may have been categorized in the permabanned ones for now, no matter what notification you got. I've read it happening to ppl before. Please, tell me how you did that? LoLKing? Riot's match history on the site? On the client? I've played more than 10 games since returning so if you checked on LoLKing or the client, older games wont appear. And if you tried to use the match history on the LoL site, as I stated already you can only see ranked games if you are not friends with the person. Also, just because an account lies dormant and then becomes inactive, it doesn't mean that the account is stolen. Also, just because, hypothetically, a player was of below average standard, and then when they return are above average (not claiming I am an above average player, just using a hypothetical situation) that does not indicate a stolen/purchased account. Furthermore, if Rito really think the account is compromised, all they need to do is check the static IP address of when the account was last active before going dormant, and then comparing it to the static IP address which the account is logging in from now. And when they see that they match, the know full well the account is not compromised. And, since I haven't changed my internet provider in the last ... Year or so, my static IP will match. My normal games are low because I mostly play ARAMs to level up early. I dislike low level 5v5's, and I especially HATE Blind Pick. Moreover, just because an account has a low number of normal games played doesn't mean anything either. Perhaps that player has a decent win percentage, of has purchased XP boosts to run through the early levels. Also, Riot have increased the XP you get from normal games now so that levelling to 30 isn't such a grind any more.
: I don't think it's the chat, could be some program u r running in the background maybe....Even ur match history has been deleted from the server which I can't explain.
> [{quoted}](name=JaceJ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-03-18T00:49:17.683+0000) > > I don't think it's the chat, could be some program u r running in the background maybe....Even ur match history has been deleted from the server which I can't explain. So ... Skype and Google Chrome are the cause of my ban ... Hmm, seems entirely legitimate. I never knew running 2 non invasive programs were considering cheating... Damn you got me Rito! My match history hasn't been deleted, you just can't see it because I'm level 21 and it doesn't show non ranked games to people who are not on your friends list.
Tazzabomb (EUW)
: I do like blind pick, simply because you can't see who is picking what champion. However, it is completely nonsensical in getting everyone to pick their lanes at the same time. For instance, I wanted to play ADC and locked in after I stated this, however you get other players who also lock in as ADC, then proceed to come to your lane in the game. It ruins the whole game experience for me as an ADC etc. for obvious reasons. It can also ruin the whole experience for others. One of many horrible scenarios I experienced was that an ADC came bot (I picked ADC first and was in lane with my support) and then there were three of us bottom lane and no one top lane, which in turn causes arguments and ill-feeling towards your fellow team. This is what blind pick does, which ruins the game experience for everyone within the game as well. I CANNOT wait until the new version of blind pick is released, the existing one creates a completely horrible gaming experience most of the time. It is pot luck to actually get players agreeing and NOT trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Tazzabomb,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=cxE09IEE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-17T23:38:53.243+0000) > > I do like blind pick, simply because you can't see who is picking what champion. > > However, it is completely nonsensical in getting everyone to pick their lanes at the same time. > > For instance, I wanted to play ADC and locked in after I stated this, however you get other players who also lock in as ADC, then proceed to come to your lane in the game. > > It ruins the whole game experience for me as an ADC etc. for obvious reasons. It can also ruin the whole experience for others. > > One of many horrible scenarios I experienced was that an ADC came bot (I picked ADC first and was in lane with my support) and then there were three of us bottom lane and no one top lane, which in turn causes arguments and ill-feeling towards your fellow team. > > This is what blind pick does, which ruins the game experience for everyone within the game as well. > > I CANNOT wait until the new version of blind pick is released, the existing one creates a completely horrible gaming experience most of the time. It is pot luck to actually get players agreeing and NOT trolling. I cannot agree more! This is the exact point I made in my main post! I love the fact you can't see what your enemy is picking, and that you can have the same champions on both sides is awesome! That's what blind pick should be about, not seeing what your opponents are picking! However, as you rightly stated and I stated in my main post, everyone picking at the same time is just counter-intuitive and causes nothing more than cancerous toxicity and a negative environment.
: Fact is, we have no proof for your words. From experience, we know that people who get banned for being toxic are not exactly the most honest when it comes to their threads. Therefore, until such time as you show us EVIDENCE, we will not believe you. What you try to achieve with this, other than getting the sympathy of a few toxic.defenders and tribunal-haters here on the boards, only you know, because it sure wont help you with your ban.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T20:41:27.143+0000) > > Fact is, we have no proof for your words. > > From experience, we know that people who get banned for being toxic are not exactly the most honest when it comes to their threads. > > Therefore, until such time as you show us EVIDENCE, we will not believe you. > > What you try to achieve with this, other than getting the sympathy of a few toxic.defenders and tribunal-haters here on the boards, only you know, because it sure wont help you with your ban. *sigh*!! You really are ... How to put this politely ... Special, aren't you? IF Rito had sent me any evidence, in the form of chat logs, reform card or anything of the sort, I'd not have posted a thread stating that the system is broken. Also, you do realise that the entire system is now automated, Tribunal has been non-existent for like, 2 years now maybe? Like I said, if you want me to show you my e-mail inbox, I'll gladly do so, because there is NO e-mail from Rito games.
: >Anyway, started playing again last week or so, haven't spoken once in any of my games... > >BAM 14 day ban. Rito, your report system is STILL BROKEN! Sure. Now, if you would be so kind and post your reform card (via the link in the EMail, not screenshots or copypasta) to prove thise statement... ...if you don't I can safely assume that you are not being honest with us. And Riot, having access to the data wont be fooled in any case.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-03-17T20:02:25.492+0000) > > Sure. Now, if you would be so kind and post your reform card (via the link in the EMail, not screenshots or copypasta) to prove thise statement... > > ...if you don't I can safely assume that you are not being honest with us. And Riot, having access to the data wont be fooled in any case. *sigh* Can you not read or did you deliberate ignore the part where I clearly stated that Rito DID NOT send me a reform card. Do you want a screenshot of my e-mail inbox to prove this? Sheesh.
Remian (EUNE)
: >But, I can tell you now, it will be something along the lines of; I don't care what you can tell me, you refuse to get any proofs and that's all I need to know. Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Remian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T17:11:27.762+0000) > > I don't care what you can tell me, you refuse to get any proofs and that's all I need to know. Thank you. Purely for your benefit, here is the message I have sent to Rito. Dear Riot, I attempted to log on to my account today and was greeted with a message telling me I am banned for 14 days. You must understand my surprise when I check my e-mail to find that no chat logs have been sent to me. I tell you this ban is unjust, because since I started playing after a several month hiatus, I haven't spoken a single word in any of my games. So, again, you must understand my surprise when I see I have been handed a 14 day ban. In my games I am not trolling, nor am I intentionally feeding. I am not creating a negative impact upon the game. I would be grateful if this unjust ban was overturned, and/or you would be gracious enough to send me the chat logs (which of course will be empty) from games in which I was unjustly reported. Thank you in advance, I look forward to receiving a swift reply. iKinneas.
Remian (EUNE)
: >But, I can tell you now, it will be something along the lines of; I don't care what you can tell me, you refuse to get any proofs and that's all I need to know. Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Remian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T17:11:27.762+0000) > > I don't care what you can tell me, you refuse to get any proofs and that's all I need to know. Thank you. I guess you are unable to read.. 'since it's my day off and I have nothing better to do today, just to appease you, I shall send Rito a message and see what they reply with.'
Remian (EUNE)
: So why don't just write a ticket and show us their response? No? I thought so.
> [{quoted}](name=Remian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T17:06:48.986+0000) > > So why don't just write a ticket and show us their response? No? I thought so. Oh, I love how you just make assumption after assumption after assumption. I have been through this broken process before, but, dya know what, since it's my day off and I have nothing better to do today, just to appease you, I shall send Rito a message and see what they reply with. But, I can tell you now, it will be something along the lines of; 'Hello iKinneas, Your ban is just. We are Rito games. We do what we want From, Inept employee whom can only use copy and paste'
Remian (EUNE)
: So you claim that you got banned, not once but even two times, without e-mail with chatlog and reason? Somehow I don't believe you. And of course you refuse to contact support to get chatlogs with proofs, because they won't tell you anything. So for whom is this topic if Rito ignores and abuses you?
> [{quoted}](name=Remian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-17T16:58:00.375+0000) > > So you claim that you got banned, not once but even two times, without e-mail with chatlog and reason? > Somehow I don't believe you. And of course you refuse to contact support to get chatlogs with proofs, because they won't tell you anything. > So for whom is this topic if Rito ignores and abuses you? Please tell me where I said I didn't get chat logs when my old account was banned? Also, that was like too long ago when Tribunal still existed and everyone just used to spam punish for free IP. xD Furthermore, I don't care if you do or don't believe me. I made this post so I could vent my frustrations in a civil way. I'd be more than happy to contact Rito Support for chatlogs, except; 1. If they DO send me the chatlogs, they wont contain anything since I didn't speak in any of my games since I started playing again. 2. Rito wont over turn the ban anyway because they are Rito and Rito do what Rito wants. xD
: > [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T16:30:51.401+0000) > > They wont do anything. They just send you a copy and paste reply, effectively stating that your ban is just and that they are Rito games and they can do what they want. > > Also, no need to be sorry, the suggestion about e-mail addresses was a fair one since most people have multiple. :) wrong, they are just used to 99% of the people complaining think calling people retarded is ok if they deem it to be true. So you might have to persistent with em.
Oh, I wish this was the case, but I had an old account which got a ban for nothing and I have video evidence of my last 100 games or so, which I sent to support and they said the ban was just. xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Anraton,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m8pvVEKt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T16:29:14.798+0000) > > sorry was just an idea .... > > well if it was really a mistake .. contact the support ... This, he might just be among the 1% as he hadnt called you a retard for answering to his post :D
What's the point in claiming that you're innocent to then be abusive on the forums. That would just be contradictory.
Anraton (EUW)
: sorry was just an idea .... well if it was really a mistake .. contact the support ...
They wont do anything. They just send you a copy and paste reply, effectively stating that your ban is just and that they are Rito games and they can do what they want. Also, no need to be sorry, the suggestion about e-mail addresses was a fair one since most people have multiple. :)
Anraton (EUW)
: doublecheck if you looked at the correct email account?
: Why is Vi able to ult while being ulted by Malzahar?
Show more

iKinneas

Level 23 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion