RW Heaven (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Brokenhz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E7vmNVeK,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T14:23:58.687+0000) > > We still dont have that system.And i doubht they will get punished for ruining the games.riot will call "bad game"and move on. Dude, I tried. Trust me. I got banned 24h and 6 months just by moving at the fountain. No more trolling in future games or you'll get banned. In these cases: 1. AFK at fountain, trolling, moving, spamming items and trinkets 2. Intentional feeding (running down the lane) 3. Flaming Hard like real life threat
Well looks like you've made the inting really obvious then buddy. Because I can get away with it even If I do it in 20+ games in a row
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: There's no viable way to report because doing what you described is not bannable.
^ Edit: oof somehow I managed to trigger a fanboy LOL
Nacre (EUW)
: Dont bother reporting this behaviour. They will never get punished for stealing your role.
: Doesn't matter. It won't work anyway.
p money (EUW)
: Don't waste your time. If they didn't say anything in the chat, they won't be punished.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: see thats exactly my point and yet im the one that will get banned its really bad and players will leave eventually a few already have.
I already lost my respect to Riot. I used to spend my pocked money to buy skins so I can support them because I though they were giving their best (like the most casual people here on the boards). After the years I've seen how scummy they are and how everything is focused on money instead of the enjoyment of the players. (Casuals will enjoy everything as long as they are playing with friends)
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: I won 6 games out of 7 right now. And I have to say that I'm almost 100% happy with my play in those games. What makes me sad is that enemy mostly was very bad and we were lucky because some people in my teams were bad too... I was in Gold, but I played with people who were silver/bronze last season. Winning against some people felt really weird because I was not even trying hard - they were so bad that I was amazed that it is ranked game. Today I had Jhin who was really bad. He was 0/5/0, feeding good enemy adc. Our support was good but he was so frustrated, he flamed Jhin because he was trying to keep him alive and that guy just kept dying ignoring our warnings and pings. I asked him to play under tower because he was pushing - nah, he was not even putting wards, just pushing and dying. Thank god enemy was not as good as I thought and we won this game, carrying Jhin with us. He didn't try at all. He got free LP, and EVERYONE in my team was mad at him. If we had a choice we would vote to delete all LP gained by him because he didn't deserve it. But what Riot will probably do? Either punish support for flame or just ignore everything. I'm really sick of people ruining ranked games. It doesn't matter if they are in my team or in enemy team. I report all trolls because I don't want to meet them in the future. A while ago one guy wrote that he was banned for 14 days for "trolling", he uploaded his game and he was playing normally. And lots, looooots of people I played with and reported them for real trolling still play. I don't know who the hell decides about it but this situation is out of control for a very long time. I'm glad that right now I don't have much problems with rankeds but I feel it under my skin that it's going to change soon...
True, and I lost 6 year of experience and 3,200+ hours of gameplay because I got mad at people who intentionally lost my games and time(soft inting/trolling etc.) I messaged Riot, told them what happened and they didn't give a single %%%% about the situation
: Hint: How easy it is to prove something, doesn't change the nature of the thing you're trying to prove.
It makes it less obvious :) therefore making it impossible to detect because the current system will never detect soft inting/trolling and probably never will
Blakex13x (EUW)
: yea i know thats exactly how it feels kasper and im tired of it .
Don't you love loosing 6+ years of progress and 3,200+ hours of gameplay just because you lost your temper TWICE in all that time because people were intentionally loosing your games and time over and over and over again. NOOOOO you are supposted to be calm in every single game. If Riot and everybody defending their decisions think a player can stay calm and friendly in a provocative and toxic environment then they really need some help wow a angry sjw really quickly downvoted it lmao
: Hint: There either is intention or there is not, there is no "soft" intention
You are having the intention to loose the game by soft inting/trolling... LOL Its the same shit but people are just making it not so obvious so they avoid the punishments. Seeing that you are diamond play I though you'd know that
: Trolling is not, losing a lane is completly fine. There IS a difference (Hint: Intention).
well no shit sherlock. Its not that hard to soft int and soft troll to not get punished
Kravixxen (EUNE)
: 0/12 score in almost every game and saying "Me sorry" - No problem, Ritto approved. Saying "N...." word. Insta 10.000 lashes to everyone in your family and Gulag for 15 years. Sad reality of 2019 and people being hurt over "text" on the screen from other people, rather than people who rage quits or feeds.
Someone inting/trolling Everyone : It's just a game bro, just move on. Someone calling the guy trolling a re-tard Everyone: HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM A RE-TARD. WHAT IF YOU HURT HIS FEELINGS ? Someone says the word gg ez (or only ez/easy) Everyone: PERMABAN HIM REEEEE. BAN HIS ACCOUNT REEE People on the boards have ridiculous mindsets
Blakex13x (EUW)
: its ok for trolls to ruin my lp is riot?.
Yes it is :) . And Mr Hansiman agrees as well. Even tho his response was ''NO'' deep down he says YES
Hansiman (EUW)
: > I will rather wait 48 minutes to find me game without autofill to me / or to others Then you are in a group of a very small minority of players, because most people don't actually want that. Autofill is a result of the community's demand of lower queue timers. On the higher end of the ladder, players would sit in 60+ minutes queue to get into a champion select. Even on the lower ends of the ladder, 10+ minutes wasn't uncommon, and complaints about queue timers were rampant.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > And we can discuss that in voice chat If you're unable to provide me with evidence here, because you "can't be bothered", I don't assume you would be more inclined to do so on voice chat. --- > Why not ? We will discuss these stuff better and faster. Instead of having multiple time wasting quotes which lead to NOWHERE because on the next day you will say the same stuff to another guy while having the same discussion And how would voice chat change that? The next person won't know what we spoke of in voice chat, but it's more likely they can see our conversation here, that took place in text.
Just say ''I don't want to'' or ''I am too scared to go on voice because I am insecure'' or whatever... Just don't make these stupid excuses. Its not that complicated LOL
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Over the countless examples I've seen YOU DON'T believe in those two Show me an example then. --- > For you everything is unjustified. I don't want to bring older cases (from a year ago or less) since I think its all going to be a waste of time... I have taken a screenshots of the cases and I doubt you would defend them There's also a matter of opinion. You may think that toxicity is acceptable, while others may not. Just because you personally don't agree with a penalty, doesn't mean it's false. Majority opinion is what the penalties are based on. --- > And I will ask the same thing again. Why don't we discuss this on voice chat ? Why on earth would I want to do that?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=y9E2ulIA,comment-id=00000000000000010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T12:57:55.611+0000) > > Show me an example then. Won't bother to loose my time just to search up for my examples just so we have another discussion at how you didn't mean these things the way you said them or how you still think your opinions are true... Because they are not. > There's also a matter of opinion. You may think that toxicity is acceptable, while others may not. Just because you personally don't agree with a penalty, doesn't mean it's false. And we can discuss that in voice chat :) > Majority opinion is what the penalties are based on. The majority of the boards and reddit ? All of this is full with SJW's, snowflakes and casuals who don't know wtf they are talking most of the time. Nobody that is thinking rationally would ever say that the current system is working or that its fair. > > Why on earth would I want to do that? Why not ? We will discuss these stuff better and faster. Instead of having multiple time wasting quotes which lead to NOWHERE because on the next day you will say the same stuff to another guy while having the same discussion... Unlike the current discussions right here we will end up to an agreement.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > You don't believe anything lol. I believe evidence, and decent arguments. "I said so" is neither. --- > I have never seen you admit Riot gave a unjustified punishment. You've been active on the boards for one month. I've been active for more than 6 years. I've seen false punishments, and I've seen Riot overturn them. The difference is that in those cases, the players were able to provide evidence that their case was false.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=y9E2ulIA,comment-id=000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T12:06:10.335+0000) > > I believe evidence, and decent arguments. "I said so" is neither. No you don't :) . Over the countless examples I've seen YOU DON'T believe in those two > You've been active on the boards for one month. I've been active for more than 6 years. I've seen false punishments, and I've seen Riot overturn them. Do you realize that this is not my main account LOL. I've used at least 6-7 other accounts on the boards. > The difference is that in those cases, the players were able to provide evidence that their case was false. For you everything is unjustified. I don't want to bring older cases (from a year ago or less) since I think its all going to be a waste of time... I have taken a screenshots of the cases and I doubt you would defend them (maybe you will now since I called you out). And I will ask the same thing again. Why don't we discuss this on voice chat ?
GuznaNafta (EUNE)
: Sure you can’t mute them in pre game and post game lobby. You really shouldn’t care what some keyboard warrior has to say about your mom. If you are that sensitive you should stay away from the internet.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ObaBPhNT,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-25T23:40:46.811+0000) > > Sure you can’t mute them in pre game and post game lobby. > You really shouldn’t care what some keyboard warrior has to say about your mom. > If you are that sensitive you should stay away from the internet. I absolutely %%%%ing agree with you
Hansiman (EUW)
: Without providing any evidence to their claim, there's no way for me to believe them.
You don't believe anything lol. I have never seen you admit that Riot gave a unjustified punishment. However feel free to discuss this with me on voice chat... Hopefully there and then you will listen. Its Al3rtGG #3147 Or are you still going to avoid me ?
fu hua (EUW)
: i rather prefer someone that flame but can play instead of some troll,at least u can mute the one who flame,but what can u do with one that troll?
Exactly but these casuals don't care about winning games as much as the people who are trying to grind each day. In ranked you are playing to WIN, this is why competitive players are more frustrated when they get trolls and loose their time more than the casual who are playing for the sake of playing. This is also why their downvotes don't bother me. I know what they think. I know their ''suggestions'' are not meant to be for us, they are meant for them.
Gabresol (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Paleolithuminar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=c7fUg38V,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-25T09:19:21.354+0000) > > But the problem is that inters, trollers, and griefers NEVER GET PUNISHED, that is the point, and that they're the main reason why people even flame to begin with. Griefing is far more diffecult to pin point than flaming. The later can be shown via chat messanges. But how do you know when someone is griefing? If your toplaner is 1/9 because they keep 3 man diving them, while your are taking the enemy boitlane inhib can hardly be considered inting, but the score would indicate it. Which is why going by score alone is a bad idea. Just following reports is a bad idea, becaus this games playerbase consist of people that report for inting, when their jungler does not gank them every 4 minutes. The only way to punish griefers, without hitting innocent players like 70% (at least) of the time is to wait until a player managed to receive a certain frequenzy of reports, before initiating the punishment procedure.
> [{quoted}](name=Gabresol,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=c7fUg38V,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-01-25T10:27:33.568+0000) > > Griefing is far more diffecult to pin point than flaming. Doesn't make it any less of a problem. And I doubt they couldn't figure anything out for 10+ years. They just didn't try improving it since the current one is working in their favor. 1. Have rules in which you can't get angry no matter what (mute button is obviously not an option) LOL 2. Make ridiculously harsh punishments. 3. Get complains from people who are punished too harshly for simple stuff. Make it so context doesn't matter 4. Have your casual fanboys protect you even tho they are completely clueless on this topic but will still fight till the end. 5. Permabanned players start inting/trolling and tilting others since they are not directly breaking any rules. 6. Repeat 7. Profit Lets all be real here :) . Almost nobody that is permabanned will quit the game because he got banned.
: But the problem is that inters, trollers, and griefers NEVER GET PUNISHED, that is the point, and that they're the main reason why people even flame to begin with.
^ Exactly. If those ''inters and trolls'' are stupid enough to make it obvious they will get punished. But the majority have over 10 IQ to realize how avoid it. Its not that hard tbh but the people that get punished for trolling/inting most of the times are either people who had really really bad games (I've seen examples here on the boards) or idiots that were stupid enough to make it so obvious that the system detected them. In high elo people are trolling/inting ever 3rd/4th game and they are smart enough to avoid the punishment (You don't have to be Einstein tho).
: > [{quoted}](name=ironisseven1,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=c7fUg38V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-24T21:19:21.370+0000) > > True, but expect downvotes since the fanboys here will Defend Riot TILL DEATH. > They will most likely counter your arguments with some stupid bullshit that makes no sense. > Edit: oof I managed to trigger some of them I am not a Riot fanboy, and I am not a toxic. So your point doesn't really stand up. Enough with the strawman arguments, don't portray anyone who disagrees with you as a fanboy. It makes you look a bit stupid to be honest. As for your argument; you think that it is ok to be toxic? Fine, go get yourself banned. The majority of the playerbase doesn't want to play with people like you anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Wasabi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=c7fUg38V,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-01-25T01:44:41.699+0000) > > I am not a Riot fanboy, and I am not a toxic. So your point doesn't really stand up. Yes you are, I've seen your past posts and comments. End of the story
: And if you've read my original statement, you'd have known by known that I've differentiated people who're having a bad game, from trolls, feeders and run-it-downers, and if you think that flaming is worse than trolling, then we've nothing to talk about.
Its a pretty stupid mindset if you ask me... But as long as its defending Riot Its all gucci. Ofc inting is far worse than flaming... Are you telling me that flaming ruins the experience of 9 other people but inting/trolling doesn't ? I am sorry but if you think flaming is worse than trolling/inting then there really isn't anything to discuss. I mean we can't just click 1 button and disable our communication with this person right ? And just like Paleo said even if you act nice towards these morons they won't change their attitude. In normals almost NOBODY is trolling/inting so there is absolutely no way in hell that you'd know how they act and what they do. Edit: Oh yeah, give me those downvotes OOOF. I definitely hit the spot.
: Keep banning players who're not afraid to say what they mean to players who troll their team
True, but expect downvotes since the fanboys here will Defend Riot TILL DEATH. They will most likely counter your arguments with some stupid bullshit that makes no sense. Edit: oof I managed to trigger some of them
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Have I ever said that verbal abuse is ok in the game world? Not directly, no, but you do imply it when you say you can't compare social interaction in the real world to an online one. I say that in both settings you are interacting with real people, so social norms apply. By countering this logic, it does sound to me that you're advocating toxicity as valid in the online sphere. --- > Do you think that doesn't happen with the 14 day bans either? Some (the sensitive ones) may wait them out, while 99% of other suspended players will just get on a smurf. Where does the 99% come from? Is that an actual figure, or just something you made up? Having "one friend" that does something doesn't mean it represents what most people do. That's not a sample size. --- > As stated earlier, it doesn't work almost all the time. Based on what evidence? Since I'm interested in the subject, I'd love to see the research that claims that reform systems don't reform people. You can compare that to real world justice systems. Countries that base their punishment systems on reforming prisoners have a higher reform rate than countries that focuses purely on the severity of punishment.
I don't think he will make these points in voice chat. If he agrees why not give it a try ? I think you will like the outcome.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Have I ever said that verbal abuse is ok in the game world? Not directly, no, but you do imply it when you say you can't compare social interaction in the real world to an online one. I say that in both settings you are interacting with real people, so social norms apply. By countering this logic, it does sound to me that you're advocating toxicity as valid in the online sphere. --- > Do you think that doesn't happen with the 14 day bans either? Some (the sensitive ones) may wait them out, while 99% of other suspended players will just get on a smurf. Where does the 99% come from? Is that an actual figure, or just something you made up? Having "one friend" that does something doesn't mean it represents what most people do. That's not a sample size. --- > As stated earlier, it doesn't work almost all the time. Based on what evidence? Since I'm interested in the subject, I'd love to see the research that claims that reform systems don't reform people. You can compare that to real world justice systems. Countries that base their punishment systems on reforming prisoners have a higher reform rate than countries that focuses purely on the severity of punishment.
Hansiman how about we sort this out in voice chat ? I will invite YOU and DavidK14 and settle this ON THE SPOT. Our discussions will be settled faster and better since we will talk on 1 certain point and break it down to agreement. I've been on the boards constantly talking with people like you and I think its going to best way to settle this is in voice chat. If you and DavidK14 agree on that add me on discord Al3rtGG #3147 . I am not going to act like an asshole.
Genitto (EUW)
: Im not a toxic player, never got even chat restricted, got a warning about afking but it was due to pc problems, and im still against the permabans for toxicity, but not because i feel its too harsh, but because its an easy way to solve the problem, while there are harder but more effective ways. First comes to mind something like low priority normal queue. Lets be realistic, even tho toxicity is really high in the game, u never get more than 1-2 flamer in a game. Lets take a random nonexistant (well, probably existant, but its an example, not a real person) player, who spent, lets say, 1k$ on his account, which is not the biggest amount of money u can spend on one lol account, but still plenty, he's been playing since, i dunno, s1, so he has rare kayle skin, and maybe even ufo corki. This guy is mostly playing ranked, it doesnt even matter, what rank he is, point is the guy is playing for competitive reasons even if he's hardstuck silver 5 for 9 years. He doesnt want to play normals or arams, he plays like 3-4 games of rotations gamemodes and come backs into ranked. So this guy loves his account, but he cant handle his anger and tilts quite easily which translates into flame, trigger words so the system has to punish him for his toxicity. Instead of giving him warning via chat restrictions, which he will obviously ignore, u could lock any gamemodes such as rankeds, usual normals (both draft and blind) arams etc and make available something like low priority queue (not the one we have now for leavers) where he will be playing ONLY normals with people who got detected by the system for flaming like he did. So basically this is the final punishment, and until his behavior improves, he sits in there, unable to play his favourite gamemode (it could be ranked, aram, normal games with an actual humans) make it like existing honor system, better u act, faster u get checkpoints and levels(so better u act, faster u get out of low priority queue). When his behavior improves, u let him play any mode he wants, if system detectes that he's toxic again, put him into lpq again but on a longer amount of time (but dont make it permanent, whole point of such punishment is lost if u do so). If u take account away from someone who's toxic, he's either gonna leave the game, which is a lose of loyal customer for you (in terms of profit ofc), or he'll create a new account, and keep acting like he used to act since "hey, i already got punished the hardest way possible, what they gonna do, permaban me again? pff". Permaban is a dead end for him and he knows it, he may whine in boards or in support ticket about reasons for him being toxic trying to justify it but u know it, i know it, he knows it u wont unban his account no matter what he says. So u r taking his account forever, but when u punish such guy WITHOUT baning his account, he has a hope of coming back, even if he put into lpq for a god damn month (in case he has perfect behavior and not a single swear word/passive-aggressive phrase typed during this period), he knows he'll be able to play whatever gamemode he wants on his beloved account. PS: damn, that is a long text. pog
I don't think any of these casual players here will understand the competitive attitude. They won't try either
DavidK14 (EUNE)
: Discussion about toxic behaviour punishments.
You are wrong when you said that people quit once they get banned. NO, people don't quit just because they get banned. People quit when the game itself is in a really shitty state. A simple permaban won't make somebody quit, the game itself will. Almost everybody will make another account and act even worse (if the punishment was obviously stupid and undeserved, YES THERE ARE SUCH PUNISHMENTS) They will ruin the experience of the newbies and most likely in future ranked games. But this time they will know which words to avoid in order to not get punished. And your punishment towards a chat ''restriction'' should STAY as a RESTRICTION. You should NOT have the ability to talk ,only to use pings. Otherwise we will get the same shitty results as before. Its called a restriction for a reason and giving this player the ability to use it every once in a while is begging for a insult. The outcome is more than obvious.
: Chat restrictions in general don't really do too much in my opinion. People just don't care if they get chat restricted. What they DO care about is losing their account, especially if they spent a lot of real world money on that account. If a "punishment" doesn't actually affect the person then the punishment is worthless. Internet culture is in a very unstable place right now, with many people thinking they can get away with saying whatever they like with no consequences. Punishments like banning of accounts are there partly to provide consequences for bad behaviour on the internet. Chat restrictions aren't nearly as effective at conveying that lesson.
You don't know that. Riot brainwashed your head with the fake chat restrictions in which you had the option to say something every 3 min. This is something that they obviously made to provoke people into waiting 3 minutes so they can fire back with big insults. This is all psychological... And It makes so much sense when you think about it for 2 minutes. How about they give A REAL chat restriction ? The guy getting insulted won't flame back therefore he won't spread the negative attitude. The dude that is flaming him will simply shut up because he will feel like a total idiot when this guy doesn't respond to him. The only problem here is that the guy who is being flamed MIGHT start intentionally feeding/trolling (he will do that anyways after he looses his account but w/e.). And If Riot manages to improve their current system for detecting trolls/inters which by the way is a total piece of shit that does absolutely nothing. And the only people that it detects are idiots who make it really obvious (like going 0/20 etc). It won't and it will never detect people that soft int/troll. Which happens really often in higher elos. If Riot fixes this and starts giving REAL chat restrictions this game will definitely be better place for the snowflakes that can't take few words. Also I am sorry but permabanning players for saying words is one the biggest jokes I've ever heard. Its laughable to think that this piece of shit called as punishment would EVER do any job at keeping the toxic players away. Its absolutely stupid to think that a player who gets permabanned would quit the game just because he got banned. **THIS ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS ** It should've never been with such punishments. I mean its much easier to avoid ''toxic'' player than someone trolling/inting. If someone is flaming you just mute him or don't even care about what he says... Its just meaningless words from somebody random on the internet. **YOU SHOULD NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT A RANDOM PERSON HAS TO SAY ABOUT YOU ON THE INTERNET** Ofc if you get too many people insulting you, no matter how patient you are, you will get annoyed and most likely loose your temper. And even then you should not get to punishments like ''perma ban''. You don't have to fight against your human nature because Riot says you are a piece of shit by talking back. Its %%%%ing natural for a person to get annoyed by these people. Some people prefer to let their anger out on the desk/punching bag/mouse/keyboard or whatever they have near them. For others prefer TO NOT break the things they've worked hard for just because a random idiot on the internet is being stupid. I prefer to not let my anger out on my 1500$ PC or my 80$ mouse or my 100$ keyboard or my 400$ monitor or all the shit that is near me that I've worked hard to buy... . But you have to let your anger out somehow so why not on the person that deserved it (talking about top tier flaming, like when he flames you for his mistakes, starts insulting you because you didn't do something he wan't etc.)? How about trolls and inters ? In low elo or just normals and arams (like 99% of what the community here plays) you will barely ever see people soft inting/trolling (if any at all). You will see these people more and more in the plat-d3 elo (talking about every 3-4th game). And most of the time it gets ridiculously annoying to deal with them since these people are ready to throw the games just because something didn't go their way (not even over exaggerating, this is what happens). If you think I don't know who is trolling/inting they don't even bother replying because I will show some proof from several games I played few months ago. You should have the rights to insult the guy who is ready to intentionally throw the game for 9 other people because something didn't go his way. But if Riot don't want this attitude then why don't they just think of a better working system of detecting this attitude ? I doubt people will insult trolls/inters if they knew that they will 100% get punished. Same goes for flaming... Why is it so hard to give the %%%%ing ''feedback report message'' to the people who reported this guy ? It only benefits the player to know that he managed to punish someone acting like a %%%% instead of not receiving any ''report feedbacks'' for a month or more. In higher elo these punishments rarely ever happen... Why ? Because people are smarter and know how to avoid the really simple system that Riot made. They can insult you without triggering the system by using sarcasm or not so harsh words (like k-y-s, N word which idk why it should be leading to permaban... its stupid.) and soft inting/trolling WHICH WILL NEVER GET THEM PUNISHED. I guarantee you that. If the person is smart enough he will never get punished. Every single example I give is followed up by account tracking for few days so I am sure that they didn't get punished. Tbh I'd be more surprised if they did get punished lol http://prntscr.com/mayzf3 , http://prntscr.com/maz08f , http://prntscr.com/maz0zo , http://prntscr.com/maz1xu- He was fighting vel'koz every single time he wen't to lane. And now we will loose the game because this moron didn't win every single fight he took. He said ''jungle difference'' but I was the guy that killed vel'koz 3 times when Kata died to him. And Kha made 2 ganks lol because this person was trying to fight vel'koz under tower. After I told him to go afk he did it THANK %%%%ING GOD. He didn't really go afk but he was spamming shit in the fountain. Did he get punished ? %%%% NO. http://prntscr.com/maz3kp, http://prntscr.com/maz4gk , http://prntscr.com/maz5dt - I %%%%ing hate myself for not pressing TAB and showing yet another picture of him with proof that he was trolling :) . He bought 3x boots and lux told him to stop trolling and that we can win with him. The outcome was obvious (I knew it too), being nice to the troll/inter won't change his mind and this is not my first time being nice to trolls in order to make them change their minds and play. You know absolutely nothing if you think you can make them stop if you are nice to them. http://prntscr.com/mazabp , http://prntscr.com/mazb53 - Thank god we were so ahead that we were able to carry this dumbass. But if this happened in the first 20 min they were guaranteed to loose maybe even if we were at 30 min with even grounds we would've lost. In higher elo every person is important to win the game. This is why its so annoying when you loose a game that you've worked hard for. Why should it be a bad thing to punish a player for calling these people re-tards when they had the audacity to loose the game for 9 other people for such childish reasons ? Okay, sure give them a chat restriction (A REAL CHAT RESTRICTION) and so be it. No need to give a 14 day and then permaban to someone that is constantly playing with and against these people. I can talk about how stupid it is to punish (with punishments leading to perma ban) people for simple words instead of giving them A REAL CHAT restriction longer but I doubt anybody here will care enough to listen to my words and suggestions. And how stupid it is to leave people troll/int without any consequences (most people are not that stupid to make it that obvious lol). If these people were guaranteed to be punished and you were given the ''report feedback'' message more often you would be able to keep your mouth shut for the 20-40 min of torture.
Magneset (EUW)
: You shouldnt exclude players for talking trash in the chat. As i said. Words does not ruin games. Trolling and inting does. You can simply mute the insults and the problem does not exist. Its your own choice if you want to be the victim or not in that specific case. The chat is not meaningless either. Players can use it in many ways to improve their chances of winning.
I never thought I'd see a rationally thinking human being left on the boards. I thought all that's left is snowflakes and SJW's . Thank you for giving me some faith in the league community (at least for a really really really small part of it). There are 2 viable solutions to the simple flame . 1st you let him be .He will shut up and feel like a dumb person after he insulted you without a response 2nd mute him. THAT'S IT. **CONGRATULATIONS, YOU MANAGED TO NOT GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT** As he said, the real issue has been in this game FOR YEARS. And I am disgusted at how people here on the boards want the word ''ez'' to be bannable BUT don't want any improvements to a better system for detecting intentional feeding/trolling (maybe because that happens 1/100 games in normals, but that doesn't mean its the same in ranked especially in high elo). Also punishments that are so harsh and so easily given **FOR SIMPLE FLAME** do not work. In the past years THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY POSITIVE IMPROVEMENTS (if you come here with 1 or 2 examples from the boards then don't even bother). And I am feeling bad for you if you think otherwise. I've played this game for over 7 years and I've seen more than you. I've seen how the game has improved and which aspects of the game are total bullshit. Sorry to break it to you but a really , really , really small part of the people who get permabanned are going to leave the game or reform. Based on the reason they got banned they most likely will create another account and act even worse. A person who got banned for calling out the guy that is intentionally loosing his game won't just accept his perma ban. Do you know what he will do ? He will start soft inting on his smurf account ruining the game for 9 other people and most likely punish another victim. The system didn't reform this person by punishing him for getting angry at the guy who intentionally lost his game. This is where context should be taken into consideration right ? I mean its just 0.006% of the community that is negative enough to be permabanned. So why not look into the full story ? If the number is really that small, then they won't loose anything by looking into the full story. Its absolutely ridiculous not to mention stupid to not look into the full story when giving such punishments. I don't have any intentions of responding to any future comments. I just wanted to leave my thoughts.
: Let me tell you something that you did not consider: high elo player(D2+) are the 1% of the players. I don't think that Riot will implement something that only the 1% of the players want. Honestly I hope they will never add this type of chat, it will need a lot of work and it is not worth. I prefer that they work on a new pings system. You said that almost all high elo players would have it, I think you are wrong. In high elo people don't even use chat, because pings are enough to communicate with your team.
Yes, they will implement it for the top 1% . That's it. For now Riot are a bunch of pussies who are scared of someone saying ''that's a stupid call moron'' in voice chat. Voice chat is a good idea but most people don't realize how important it is.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Those are personal opinions. "Easier and faster" is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I'd probably find it faster to write out messages to convey what I want, since ingame we use a lot of a acronyms that don't really make sense if we state them in voice. "Enjoyable and overall better" does not really match my personal experience with voice chats in other games. It's been a far more toxic experience than a text based chat, so I tend to turn them off. Why on earth do I want to listen to the voice of angry people? It's much easier to ignore their text.
yeah because its easier and faster to type ''HELP ME, RENGAR WILL FLANK BEHIND US AND KILL ME'' rather than saying it out loud right... Or to coordinate the team in a huge messy teamfight with just pings right.
Hansiman (EUW)
: That is an argument that holds no ground, because you're making the claim that you know that every high elo player agrees with you, and tell me to ask them to find out it's not true. Provide me with a statement from every high elo player where they **all** agree with you, and sure, I'll believe you.
Whatever, I don't care about your opinion because when Riot decided to actually implement it they will not look if the casual are having fun with it. They will ask the top players how was their experience with it.
Hansiman (EUW)
: If it's a must have; how come people managed to climb to diamond, and above, for so many seasons without voice chat? All you're doing is repeating your claim that it's a requirement to play a game, but not really providing any reason as to why this should be the case. Players have managed fine without it for so long; what's different today?
Ask every high elo player and almost every single one of them will tell you that league needs this feature.
Hansiman (EUW)
: If it's a must have; how come people managed to climb to diamond, and above, for so many seasons without voice chat? All you're doing is repeating your claim that it's a requirement to play a game, but not really providing any reason as to why this should be the case. Players have managed fine without it for so long; what's different today?
Let me tell you something. Its much easier and much faster and much more enjoyable and overall better with voice chat.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Must have? How have we managed to survive without it for 8 seasons? We've done just fine.
In every single competitive game the voice chat is a must have. The fact that YOU don't need it and don't care about it doesn't mean that the top 1% doesn't. You might not need it in silver/gold but in high diamond this is a MUST HAVE.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > These people have the audacity to say everything IN TEXT CHAT in voice chat ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY. Not really. I've played Overwatch, for instance. Being on voice didn't really seem to hold people back. Voice chat actually introduces problems such as increased sexism towards female players.
suuuuuuuuuuuuure buddy. Lets give it only to ranked then ? Its a must have there, you cannot deny it.
: Team voice chat would make this game so much better
For all the people who think that the ''toxic players'' will be screaming and cussing and being re-tarded in general, NO. These people are the ones who will stay in text chat, trash talk while the other 4 are communicating in voice chat. These people have the audacity to say everything IN TEXT CHAT in voice chat ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.
KÌNDRÊD (EUW)
: just start a new acc, i started my acc i think 2 weeks ago and its now level 21, i realized that leveling up is super fast with the current system riot has in place, if you get banned just move on and in a month or less you will be able to play ranked again
and spend money again. Perfectly working system that is most certainly not made to milk its players
: Here commenting from a smurf account because I hurt some SJW's feelings. Looks like saying ''fu-ck this I won't spend any more time arguing'' was somehow offensive Do you honestly believe in your words ? If yes, I wish your account gets perma banned. My point was that people are going to call out the UNFAIR punishments because they are truly unfair . I don't care if you think otherwise, they are unfair. The only people who defend this kind of nonsense are people like you, people who never got in the same situation. Inc ''But I don't get punished because I follow the rules and I am respectful to the other players'' NO, you didn't get punished because you are not as invested as other players in this game. Even in 20 years you won't get banned if you don't wan't to invest your time into this game. This is the truth...
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2018-12-27T22:47:23.219+0000) > > Wrong definition, I suggest you to check a dictionary and not type your personal definition Either you misunderstood what I wrote or you don't know the real definition of the word. From where should I check the definition ? From the league boards ? Or from the ''PROUD SJW'' club ? Because from what I see The Urban Dictionary agrees with me. > > What's "investment"? Playing ranked? Oh, you finally got it ? It wasn't that hard to think of it was it ? (Or probably you just opened my history lol) >Why should I play a mode I couldn't care less about? This is where I am having tears of joy because you finally said something that is not stupid. Yeah, why should you care about this mode ? You realize that there are other people who care about it and are investing as much time as possible into Ranked so they can improve and climb (watching videos, keeping in track with whats meta, some even pay for coaching).** Not talking about the pros**. Just talking about the competitive people who's goal is to climb. These people are invested (not you). These people are spending 6-10 hours a day (not you). These people are trying to become better at this game **as fast as possible** (not you). **SO YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT THESE PEOPLE LIKE YOU KNOW THEM.** . **YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE CASUAL PLAYER TO THEM** **YOU CANNOT EXPECT THE COMPETITIVE PLAYER TO ACT THE SAME WAY AS A CASUAL PLAYER** >Are you aware that trolls, flamers and afkers exist in all modes? Are you aware at how little trolls,flamers and afkers are in the more casual modes compared to ranked? Can you guess at why that is ? And why are there more trolls/inters/afkers/flamers in ranked ? I can already see ''You don't know what/who is **intentionally** trolling/feeding because not many people are doing it as you think''. No, you don't know it. You haven't been there to know how often it happens and for what reasons. Aram - 1/1000 trolls, flamers and afkers Normals 1/999 trolls, flamers and afkers Ranked in the average league 10/100 trolls , flamers and afkers Ranked in the plat-dia elo 40/100 trolls, flamers and afkers You can't deny that or agree with it because as you said ''I coudn't care less about ranked''. Meaning you don't know these invested players as often called as ''the competitive players''. You don't know anything about them so why do you think they should be treated as the average casual player ? Me on the other hand have 7 years filled with countless hours of games IN BOTH CASUAL AND COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT. So I can say the differences far better than someone who knows nothing about the opposite one. I had around 10k RANKED games and around 7-9k normal games throughout all my accounts. >Are you aware that rankers are the minority of the population on each server? Where did you get that statistic from ? If this is a graph from all the accounts (even the ones made years ago) who are not active then this is bullshit. I personally have like 8 accounts from which I actively (not so actively lately) play on 2 of them. And I managed to hold a p4 elo with 70% w/r without spending much time on the game. If the unactive accounts are taken into consideration then I cannot agree with your statement. >You aren't more important for having a border. My opinions are more important because I have the experience which you don't. Not flexing with my rank, I am flexing with my experience >If anything you're borderline rank-shaming because of a misplaced sense of superiority *in a video game* No, I am telling YOU, the casual person to not see this game as CASUAL ONLY . ¯\_(-.-)_/¯ Maybe you would've understood that there are actually 2 different ways of playing this game (and most games in general). And each one is completely different to the other. Well better say its wrong or impossible because you've never been there right. Better than listening to someone who has. > > Tough luck, however it doesn't disprove that the Rakan mid guy got unbanned, so what are you trying to demonstrate, that quoting zero tolerance stuff is forbidden? Funny, because it's common knowledge Yeah XDDD Got the same response that I was expecting. You know what ? This time for real I am ending the conversation. The people on the boards are a lost cause.
: You invest a pretty good amount of time in answering random people on the internet. What are you getting worked up for? What are you trying to accomplish? Don't worry I probably know more than I care for, but whatever it is, you seem desperate to get it through.
> [{quoted}](name=A Ryze From Dead,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000002000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-27T21:43:28.021+0000) > > What are you trying to accomplish? To take a part in these discussions so I can change the mind of someone who was brainwashed by the sjws/snowflakes. Not everyone listens tho. Just like this guy. I've talked to you in the past and I prefer to not make any further discussions with you. > Don't worry I probably know more than I care for, but whatever it is, you seem desperate to get it through. You know more than me ? From the things I've seen you write here on the boards definitely doesn't seem like it. You might think that what you say is true but that's not how it is
: Here commenting from a smurf account because I hurt some SJW's feelings. Looks like saying ''fu-ck this I won't spend any more time arguing'' was somehow offensive Do you honestly believe in your words ? If yes, I wish your account gets perma banned. My point was that people are going to call out the UNFAIR punishments because they are truly unfair . I don't care if you think otherwise, they are unfair. The only people who defend this kind of nonsense are people like you, people who never got in the same situation. Inc ''But I don't get punished because I follow the rules and I am respectful to the other players'' NO, you didn't get punished because you are not as invested as other players in this game. Even in 20 years you won't get banned if you don't wan't to invest your time into this game. This is the truth...
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtAVy66c,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-27T21:53:32.689+0000) > > Pro tip: learn what a SJW actually is, instead of throwing buzzwords around just because your main got muted on the boards. Even better pro tip : you learn what SJW is :O . That's a person who is saying nonsense in order to get more attention, most of the times this person does not believe even in his own words. Saying what's more popular rather than whats true. This person thinks he is always right no matter the circumstances or logic. > > You can keep wishing, it won't happen. Yeah, as I said it won't happen even in 20 years if you are still playing it casually without being invested in this game in any way. > It's not like they don't get reverted /s Oh seriously ? How about the case in which a guy got permabanned because he was explaining to his friends how previously he got banned for saying the word ''k-y-s''? He made a screeshot of his logs and had the proof. He didn't get unbanned. http://prntscr.com/m0cxu5 , http://prntscr.com/m0cy0i. Or are you probably going to say something like this: http://prntscr.com/m0cz65 How about the another guy who was quoting from the lore http://prntscr.com/m0cx0g inc some stupid excuse of him deserving the ban ? I've seen even worse cases. There was a guy who was playing with his girlfriend and she was getting flamed by the ally/enemy (don't remember which one) and all she did was defend herself IN A RESPECTIVE MATTER. She was not insulting, she didn't say absolutely anything worth a chat restriction but the only reason she got punished was because she wrote a lot. If I even remember/find the post I will make a screenshot and post it (if you even care that is). > > Playing since 2013 buddy. Yeah, and I am playing since 2011 and you missed my point. Not surprised.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Here commenting from a smurf account because I hurt some SJW's feelings. Looks like saying ''fu-ck this I won't spend any more time arguing'' was somehow offensive Do you honestly believe in your words ? If yes, I wish your account gets perma banned. My point was that people are going to call out the UNFAIR punishments because they are truly unfair . I don't care if you think otherwise, they are unfair. The only people who defend this kind of nonsense are people like you, people who never got in the same situation. Inc ''But I don't get punished because I follow the rules and I am respectful to the other players'' NO, you didn't get punished because you are not as invested as other players in this game. Even in 20 years you won't get banned if you don't wan't to invest your time into this game. This is the truth...

ironisseven1

Level 10 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion