LTSpec (EUW)
: I feel like quitting league.
I've never achieved so much since I quit this game. Competitive games are the biggest waste of time ever
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=itjustbegun,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fEEvqEiO,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-19T20:33:13.712+0000) > > And yet he's still inting games when Im banned lol. Perfect system. You are the perfect example of a person who needs to get in tomodern age instead of being a middle age lower class slave
owww looks like someone is projecting :/
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: you should have told fromthe start you are egoistic racist who woulödn't even protect his biological mother if she was black or had relation to black people.
ahahaha looks like I identified the problem. This game flatters the most backward SWJ ways, which is why it miserably fails in the social aspect.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: and your arquements here are?
Why did he flame? He was trying to blame his failures on someone else. Because he wont aknowledge he does something wrong. So he will do it again, fail as a result, and lose the game. It was lost even before it began.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Actually no. If he started flaming OR is passive-agressive, I mute him. As soon as I sence the threat of flame, i pretty much warn everyone to mute a certain person. Most of them follow. Those who wont, will find out that they have been punished either for afk or flaming. Oh, and when you flame, you are afk, not concentrating, not looking the minimap to warn a splitpusher about enemies locations, not actually constructively critisizing or boosting rest of the teams morale. You bringing town everybodys morale with your little comm war and you are also non-responsive to teams shotcalls. This all contributed to a loss. If I lose a game because 2 guys were basically afk flaming, they will get punished. Hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fEEvqEiO,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-19T17:50:38.878+0000) > > Actually no. lol, actually yes.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: 1) Lots of diseases and allergies are now around that can be prevented with natural sources of toxines. However, a lot of that knowledge is now lost due to witchhunting. 2) Civilization once was advanced. It got demolished by a global catastrophy, that also included huge nuclear fallout. There are a lot of deposists of natural and unnatural radioactive material. What science has not yet confirmed, is which one was present more before our nuclear advancements. 3) Lot's of buildings were built with what seemed primitive technology, however with advanced knowledge of physics. 4) Technical legacy is actually divided into multiple periods of advancements. Every once in a while there is a huge jump in it due to crisis. 5) yes, I am, actually. It's called alpha-testing.
You should have said from the start you were a "black lives matter" enthusiast
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Here's the key thing, the inting is detected by WHOLE gameplay. So if you want to prove it, use a recording software like plays.tv and then upload the videos. This will allow you to also share the video with riot sulport and then they can decide the punishment, which is usually a ban. Or you report them ingame under intentional feeding. If he just says it, but plays bad, doesnt int, he is just provoking a fight, which is also punishable(under passive agressive chat in verbal abuse)
And yet he's still inting games when Im banned lol. Perfect system.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Actually, the ancestors pretty much sent humanity back to stoneage.
Are you typing on a stone keyboard right now? Using pterodactyl-sent packets? No you're benefiting from thousands of years of technical legacy
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=itjustbegun,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fEEvqEiO,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-18T17:38:34.040+0000) > > You shoot the guy and you get thanked for preventing a crime. Because thats how it works : crimes are defined according to the situation. You punch someone because it's fun = that s a crime, you go to jail. Now you punch someone because he's pulling a gun on you, you're just defending yourself, and THE OTHER guy will get jailed. > Thats how every justice system in the world works, and that's how it should. > > errr nope, Im a human being with standards, I wont lower myself to abide by this pathetic code of submission. You offend me you get a bill handed to you. Whatever rito thinks about it doesnt matter, that's my judgement. I place more value in my dignity than in league of legends, thus if I have to accept being humiliated over and over by random tards just to be allowed to play this game, if I have to swallow my pride everytime Im insulted just because "omg daddy rito might punish me", then Im not interested. Keep your game, make your billions out of more gullible people, I'll go my way. So you say you will ruin my games because 1 guy flamed you?
Why the hell do you guys always bring unrelated stuff.. If you flame me, Ill flame you more. If you insult me, Ill insult you more. Why the hell bring "you're ruining my game" out of nowhere. I wont ruin your game by replying to a flamer, he has already ruined it before it started.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=itjustbegun,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fEEvqEiO,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-17T18:59:57.119+0000) > > So minutes ago, I just posted a topic about how I got banned for this : > > Wanna see her latest kdA? A in kda stands for assists > 3 / 10 / 17 > 3 / 11 / 10 > 4 / 10 / 14 > 10 / 15 / 20 > 5 / 16 / 28 > 2 / 11 / 15 > 0 / 19 / 17 Thats not inting. Most of those kda's are positive. Yes, he died a lot but he was not inting. You on the other hand are shooting yourself
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fEEvqEiO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-18T17:59:17.767+0000) > Thats not inting. Thats inting. http://i65.tinypic.com/rwnf5u.jpg http://i66.tinypic.com/so8tu0.jpg
Ludicolo (EUW)
: I'm not even going to bother replying to all of that due to the sheer amount of ignorance "apparently you have to be a diamond player to get out of elo hell." I was bronze in season 1, gold in season 2, diamond in season 3, do you think I just magically spawned in Diamond? "elo hell" is as fake as NA's chances of winning worlds. And if you can not accept that, you simply do NOT belong in a competitive environment.
> [{quoted}](name=Ludicolo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I4EZAfWb,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-03-17T22:35:52.179+0000) > > I'm not even going to bother replying to all of that due to the sheer amount of ignorance says the guy who believes elo hell is fake just because he hasnt seen it xD atheist. > And if you can not accept that, you simply do NOT belong in a competitive environment. puahahaa I belong to whatever I want to. I was playing against pros you werent even born.
Tarolock (EUW)
: why? if you go into a bank and a guy starts robbing it, is it suddenly ok for you to do the same? ofc not, and it doesnt matter if the other guy gets away with it, if they catch you for robbing while the other guy managed to escape they will still send you to prison the same applies here too, even if others are flaming its not ok to flame, the only acceptable thing is muting the flamer then reporting him after the game, if you do that they wont punish you, not even as a mistake
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fEEvqEiO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-17T23:21:53.997+0000) > if you go into a bank and a guy starts robbing it, is it suddenly ok for you to do the same? You shoot the guy and you get thanked for preventing a crime. Because thats how it works : crimes are defined according to the situation. You punch someone because it's fun = that s a crime, you go to jail. Now you punch someone because he's pulling a gun on you, you're just defending yourself, and THE OTHER guy will get jailed. Thats how every justice system in the world works, and that's how it should. > [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fEEvqEiO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-17T23:21:53.997+0000) > the same applies here too, even if others are flaming its not ok to flame, the only acceptable thing is muting the flamer then reporting him after the game, if you do that they wont punish you, not even as a mistake errr nope, Im a human being with standards, I wont lower myself to abide by this pathetic code of submission. You offend me you get a bill handed to you. Whatever rito thinks about it doesnt matter, that's my judgement. I place more value in my dignity than in league of legends, thus if I have to accept being humiliated over and over by random tards just to be allowed to play this game, if I have to swallow my pride everytime Im insulted just because "omg daddy rito might punish me", then Im not interested. Keep your game, make your billions out of more gullible people, I'll go my way.
Tarolock (EUW)
: so the game doesnt deliver but its fun? and my logic doesnt make sense? https://media.giphy.com/media/uPnKU86sFa2fm/200w_d.gif
ok Ill phrase it in a way you have a chance to understand : game no deliver, so game no fun
Ludicolo (EUW)
: You seem to really waste a lot of time complaining on the forums when all you have to do is realise this is a team game. I've been Diamond+ for over 4 years and I'd go from Bronze to Diamond with a 95% winrate if I had to do it again. You are the only consistent variable, not teammates. If you are not good enough, you will not climb. Intentionally feeding gets bans, being a toxic person ingame gets bans. Your view of intentionally feeding is not intentional, perhaps seek out the dictionary definition of the word. These "bad players" are just as good/bad as you are, face it. If the truth hurts too much then you're not made out to play this game competitively and you should do as you say and leave.
> [{quoted}](name=Ludicolo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I4EZAfWb,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-03-17T20:32:08.633+0000) > > You seem to really waste a lot of time complaining on the forums when all you have to do is realise this is a team game. Thats the reason I started lol in the first place. My problem is I dont get teammates, I get burdens. > I've been Diamond+ for over 4 years Thats exactly my point : apparently you have to be a diamond player to get out of elo hell. > You are the only consistent variable, not teammates. If you are not good enough, you will not climb. Then I wonder why *they* are the only ones constantely feeding? You can check my games, I rarely die before 12min. The only moment I start feeding is when I encounter this 12/0 draven, this 15/3 ekko hard fed by bot jung and mid. Or when I sacrifice as a support to save my adc. Or when I enter a teamfight as adc and my team is chasing the tank while I get focused by LB, yi, and xin. > Intentionally feeding gets bans nope http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/fEEvqEiO-impressive-time-response > Your view of intentionally feeding is not intentional > These "bad players" are just as good/bad as you are, face it. I love the fortune tellers on these boards. They know your views from a single word and they know how you play from your kda. When someone says "I feed" in the lobby and rushes under the mid tower at min 1, how do you call that? Oh, let me guess : I wasnt good enough, I should have picked tahm kench to prevent him lol... The truth is Im playing way above this elo, like it or not, and there are factors outside of skill that impact winrate. Like exasperation. At some point, when random weights you're paired with keep plaguing your winrate, you might lose patience. There are times when I see other lanes are too fed, and teammates make stupid play, I dont bother anymore to try and defend until our 0/8 jinx gets level 18. So it might cost me some games. And it seems the champs I like to play might not be best suited to carry. I like illaoi or chogath top, zyra or karma support. I play sej and poppy jungle, as tanks, utility. I gank constantely, from level 2, I give tons of kills. But people dont use them to snowball. If I'm forced to spam talon and shaco to get out of elo hell, it's just not worth it for me. > If the truth hurts too much then you're not made out to play this game competitively and you should do as you say and leave. It seems truth hurts more high elo players who need to constantely roam on the boards to remind bronzies they're not up to their level lel. To me the game is a lot more frustration than fun and teachings; I learned and proved what I wanted to, so yeah there's nothing much for me there. There are still some few things that escape me but I can live with it lol.
: There is no elo hell.
yeah and gender is a social construct
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fEEvqEiO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-17T19:06:35.735+0000) > > Witch hunting brings nothing constructive. It brings a good old fashioned witch burning.
And where are the whiches now? Exactly. Nobody has gratittude for the works of our ancestors.
: Sorry to tell you the truth but you are just as good at this game as most of your teammates. Also you are bronze 3 wich is not a realy a high rating so you can't tell me you are actually a pro. I am silver 3 wich is also low but altealst i ddon't complain about my team and it is not the first time you are on the boards complaining this doesn't help. Changing your attitude helps. EDIT: a quick look at your matchhistory learns that you are also feeding half of thhe games you play so you have no right to complain about others, please look a yourself first. ------------- "Be the change you want to see in the world."
Lol I was silver 1 last season. Sorry to tell you the actual truth, but this "it's your fault, the system is perfect" is total crap. This system is just broken; if you're stuck in elo hell, only certain champs and strats will get you out of there.
Tarolock (EUW)
: >this game doesnt deliver well actually it delivered so much that you had to write this topic... if i dont like a game i just uninstall and leave, i dont have go to the forums to say goodbye and stuff...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I4EZAfWb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-03-17T19:11:18.954+0000) > > well actually it delivered so much that you had to write this topic... yeah I voice my exasperation because the game is fun, your logic totally makes sense.
Tarolock (EUW)
: >(yeah for some reason Rito removes the other guys' chat log, because, you know, it might show you were actually right to be angry and you were the least inflamatory guy) what others saying/doing is irrelevant for your punishment, you can only get punished for your own actions, no matter how it started/who started it
And that's why those rules are total crap.
: Goodbye and good riddance {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Tulkas Astaldo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=I4EZAfWb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-17T18:25:06.555+0000) > > good riddance yeah for me ahaha
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > So, either Riot pays people to constantely moderate such issues, or has developped automated moderating tools. Just like instant feedback. Moderation is done by community volunteers. In this case, I just happened to refresh the boards slightly after you had created the thread which is the reason of the swift removal. Rules are here for a reason, and we have to treat every thread regarding Naming & Shaming in the same manner. It's not allowed here, which is why it's removed.
Such a waste of ressources.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
pug12 (EUW)
: Want to climb? Stop banning Leblanc.
Climbing is a myth. It's a fairytale told to children to keep them playing and spending money on skins while they depress over their defeats. But you will never climb. Rito makes sure you'll stay forever bronze by carefuly sneaking losing agents in your team aka "random players", who will fanatically chase under tower and feed again and again just because %%%% your efforts to carefuly stay under your tower and gather your stacks. THERE IS NO SPOON
Chronaz (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=itjustbegun,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-13T07:27:05.592+0000) > > The most important reason why this game is toxic, is because people are paired with total strangers over whom they have absolutely zero control. And those strangers ruin their game. > Like, you're doing good, but not good enough to roam. All other lanes are feeding hard, and eventually the other team swarms your lane and stomps you. Did you deserve to lose? No, individualy, you won. But you are punished for someone else's fault. > It is extremely frustrating, and that's why people are so prompt to ask for reporting. This is the only way they can deal out with the frustration. > Right now, when someone plagues your game because they're bad, riot gives you absolutely 0 power over that person. They made you lose and you have to accept it silently. You'll be banned for flaming, you'll be punished for going afk. You cant do anything about it, you're powerless, and riot doesnt care. > Which is why so many people cringe and ask for reports. Reporting is the only way someone can vent out the frustration, it's the only tiny bit of hope you might get to punish someone for wasting your time. > But it would be a bit extreme if someone would get banned just for being bad or careless. > Which is why Riot should bring some intermediary option. > Like allowing people to dodge games based on stats, or give some mild punitions, or tailor LP gains. Im pretty sure a lot of solutions start popping up when a 15 billons dollars company sets itself in motion. > In the current state, the game is 4/5th random, but claims to be rational and depend solely on skill. Therefore it is only bound to generate frustration and toxicity. It's not the players' fault, it's the game's. I feel for you but starting a tread like this is useless, everyone will tell you how bad you are and that you can carry every game if you are good enough... hahaha I think at some point you need to accept the fact that it's a random game, that you have winning and losing streaks and that nothing can prevent to get paired with %%%%%%ed people. Go better in reddit, as it's public, even riot will pay more attention to you. Here again, you will be downvoted to death for just speaking your mind.. how everyone is Diamond here so they are great and you are so bad....
: > [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=000400010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-16T15:54:34.925+0000) > > Maybe when he says 'perfect game' he means that he ended with 0 Deaths? yeah obviously I didnt mean it litteraly... What is even an actual perfect game anyway? Aside from creep score, can anyone really determine, with an absolute certainty, what is the perfect way to play? > Also, I should note the OP's wording about '**my** game', not 'my teammates and mine', just 'my'. It depends. Some people are teammates, some are just random strangers who happen to be on the same side but not really cooperating, more like minions lol. Some are even a burden. Like this guy who ragequit because he died 3 times.
https://img.ifcdn.com/images/61c90addec99ab76e6e6bd300d59f2ea50bb12747ae286cf87d13eb63d0a2ec5_1.jpg
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: First if that wood 6 refered to elo im actually p1 with an high winrate And i know my topics quite well Riot aims to make profit and thus doesnt want to punish someone who actually didnt do smth wrong which is worth to be punished(no playing drunk isnt smth you get punished for as its also not even possible to see if the person is actually drunk) ... You dont get it again, you dont compete based on your teammates skills in soloq you do on your own. Teammates dont hold you back and everything til high dia isnt exactly a competetion and yes i include myself in that. You are not in competetion with faker if you play on korea and someone being the reason you lost a game doesnt get him punished ...
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-16T19:57:12.201+0000) > > First if that wood 6 refered to elo im actually p1 with an high winrate Im very happy for you and that has absolutely no relation with judging human behaviour > [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-16T19:57:12.201+0000) >(no playing drunk isnt smth you get punished for Yeah thats exactly what I'm saying : people who carelessly waste other ones' games arent punished. > [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-03-16T19:57:12.201+0000) > Riot aims to make profit You're getting there. Slowly, but you're on to something. > ... You dont get it again LOL > you dont compete based on your teammates skills in soloq you do on your own. Oh now it's not a #teamgame™ anymore? >everything til high dia isnt exactly a competetion LOL
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: FOr the 0 deaths that could have been it , but if he lost then he played pretty meh as he didnt take any risks while loosing and not dying(or dying and not getting the perfect game) thing is even that is pretty rare :|
Lol this kind of fortune-telling. "you lose after your stomped your opponent because you made the wrong decisions". No I lost because my 2/14 mid was drunk and always rushed in stupid fights, and the rest of the team wasnt too bright either. Thats why I lost.
Aezander (EUW)
: Maybe when he says 'perfect game' he means that he ended with 0 Deaths? Although I do agree that in Bronze getting a perfect game is something rare (I probably have played less Ranked games all of the Seasons combined than the OP has played this Season and don't remember landing a perfect game yet, cause I am still improving at this level). Also, I should note the OP's wording about '**my** game', not 'my teammates and mine', just 'my'.
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=000400010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-16T15:54:34.925+0000) > > Maybe when he says 'perfect game' he means that he ended with 0 Deaths? yeah obviously I didnt mean it litteraly... What is even an actual perfect game anyway? Aside from creep score, can anyone really determine, with an absolute certainty, what is the perfect way to play? > Also, I should note the OP's wording about '**my** game', not 'my teammates and mine', just 'my'. It depends. Some people are teammates, some are just random strangers who happen to be on the same side but not really cooperating, more like minions lol. Some are even a burden. Like this guy who ragequit because he died 3 times.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: it was a point i made to show you that you having a perfect game is HIGHLY unlikely Your team looses , happens no need to punish him or would you punish me for drinking and then playing soccer with some random dudes? ok if you actually think that you have no potential to get better as you dont look at your mistakes like you should, teammates dont hold you back at all long term SUPERBALL QUALIFICATIONs =/= a casual bronze ranked game GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD YOU ARE NOT IN PRO OR EVEN CLOSE TO PRO SCENE Hmm lets see, i kinda study philosophy and psychology i think that is somewhat decent to tell for this
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=00040001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-16T15:23:02.857+0000) > Hmm lets see, i kinda study philosophy and psychology i think that is somewhat decent to tell for this So, basically, you're a random wood 6 and you're just stating your opinion. BTW Riot being a video game company aimed at making profit, their judgement on behaviours is also of little value, but they have the power to impose it. > [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=00040001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-16T15:23:02.857+0000) > SUPERBALL QUALIFICATIONs =/= a casual bronze ranked game GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD Calm down little boy lol you seem to be the one in need of teaching here xD Indeed the superbowl would be more like LCS or whatever. The league system would be more like a permanent tennis ranking. It's not very relevant here. The point is, the league system is a permanent tournament where the worst and best players compete on (roughly) the same grounds. Whether you like it or not, if I connect to the korean servers, I will compete with faker, under the same rules, and be ranked on the same ladder. So, yeah, it's a problem when someone enters a competition and doesn't care, because the stakes are much higher than on a random isolated game.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: .... you played a perfect game? you are bronze 3 , i probabaly have 1 perfect game every 100 games if at all and i am high plat/low dia =-= he went 2/13 and played drunk, and? why should he be punished for not playing well WHEN not sober? you should loose lp because you lost... you wont stay in bronze due to teammates, you might loose some games but overall they wont EVER keep you in an elo He didnt intentionally loose (and if he did he will get punished) he was drunk and wanted to have fun, unluckily he got in a ranked that happens... they cant prevent it they would need to punish it and that isnt somethin you want to punish... THey have several punishment systems FOR ACTUAL MISSBEHAVINGS! not feeding because you are drunk/bad like rly stop whining about your teammates and correct your fails first
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=000400010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-16T08:50:14.530+0000) > you played a perfect game? you are bronze 3 , i probabaly have 1 perfect game every 100 games if at all and i am high plat/low dia =-= Im happy for you bro lol, never said I was interested in your life though lol > he went 2/13 and played drunk, and? and he fckd up my game and he should be punished for that while the consequences of his actions shouldnt impair me, pretty simple. > you wont stay in bronze due to teammates, you might loose some games but overall they wont EVER keep you in an elo at this point I think I will ahaha, they might even pull me back when I climb again lol > He didnt intentionally loose (and if he did he will get punished) he was drunk and wanted to have fun which is intentionaly losing. Try playing the superbowl qualifications while drunk and trying to have fun before winning, and see what happens > MISSBEHAVINGS On what grounds exactly, do you think you can judge a good from a bad behaviour? What are your credentials in that regard?
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: ... first THEY DIDNT COMMIT A CRIME, they just played bad or picked something which isnt good, that isnt a crime... second you and we aint playing in world play lvl or even close to it, and like rly most challenger dont care about someone loosing because it happens to everyone... also I never said that "karma" will take the case They will fall down in elo and wont play with better players and vs better players again, which is the fair thing to do, why would you punish someone who fed in a game with something else than letting him drop in rating?... Actual crimes are punished, such as flame, afk negative attidude in general, or going actively against winning a game(and no active doesnt mean doing smth you dont know is good or bad even if you do it while being able to think about it) Also to the pro lvl points, thats so so, ronaldo doesnt get kicked out but plays carelessly often, same goes for uzi in his prime, played like a mad man still won stuff and never got kicked out of a team(i get what you mean here tho its still that you arent on that lvl)
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-15T22:31:00.988+0000) > first THEY DIDNT COMMIT A CRIME > Actual crimes [...] such as flame, afk negative attidude LOL?! Look: when someone causes you prejudice by his intentional actions, they have to be punished. It has nothing to do with the gravity, gravity will influence the severity of the punishment, not the fact that a punishment exists. I just played a perfect game, and a zed completely fcked it up because he was drunk and went 2/13. This guy has to be punished, and I should not lose LP. Idgaf that this guy might stay bronze forever because he always plays drunk, that's his business. It doesnt change the fact he wasted my efforts and intentionaly made the game a negative experience for me, so it's only logic that rito should make efforts to prevent this kind of situation. It's their job, just building game mechanics isnt enough anymore, games entered a social era and building them as if they were still intended for single players is just obsolete. > [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-15T22:31:00.988+0000) >ronaldo doesnt get kicked out but plays carelessly often simply because the advantages he brings outweight the inconvenients. There's probably no other player at his level of skills, and his fame makes tons of profit whether he wins or lose
: Haha I love it when I get called a kid. It is meant as an insult but is actually a compliment when you are my age :)
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EBYfL5Ez,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-16T01:20:12.989+0000) > > Haha > I love it when I get called a kid. It is meant as an insult but is actually a compliment when you are my age :) same lol "Im not young enough to know everything"
: Rich kid?, im old enough to be your dad and worked my whole life, lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Tits Out 4 Vayne,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EBYfL5Ez,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-15T21:09:32.096+0000) > > Rich kid?, im old enough to be your dad and worked my whole life, lol. gift me, sugar daddy
: YOUR individual experience.
errrr no kidding? Re-read the initial point before drifting out of topic
: Have you considered that it is you who changed, not the game. If it was the game, wouldn't everyone be affected? This reminds of World of Warcraft. From the very first update people complained that Blizzard "ruined" the game and that it's not fun anymore...and they still complain about the exact same thing today. What they don't realize is that it's not the game that got bad; it's still a very good game....they just played it too long. The same happened to me. When Wotlk was released I stopped playing WoW and thought that this add-on ruined the game. But in retrospective I realized this wasn't true...the game was basically the same. The reason why I didn't like the game anymore was because it just played it for ages and I was simply sick of all the farming, grinding and raiding, just to get better equip that would be worthless with the next update anyway. So the game didn't become worse. The changes just made me realize that I got tired of a few core elements of the game and THAT was the reason why it wasn't fun anymore. The game itself was still good...just not for me. I assume the same happened to you. Just think about it: Why would LoL suddenly be more frustrating? What frustrates us most is bad or stupid teammates...and they existed 7 years ago exactly like they do now. Nothing changed about that. So if you find the game more frustrating now than in the past, it's because you have changed. Maybe you should see that as a sign that it's time to move on or at least take a break until you really WANT to play League again.
When I say "became", I dont mean to say the game itself has evolved, but our individual experience of it : we start playing with the expectation it would be fun, and when we lose because of reasons outside of our power or understanding, our judgement changes. Though I think this produces more trolls in return.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: They didnt commit a crime .. A better example would be someone playing soccer and dropping the teams (going from a cöass to d for example) because he was worse He wont get kicked out of the club just because he isnt as good as the others =_= at least on non pro scene and same goes for league
Serious or not, whether it is a homicide, a theft, a scam, or an act of negligence, the very idea of "justice" is that an act of harm should be adressed. Saying "it's ok, karma will deal with it" basically means you're too lazy to deal with the problem because you just dont care. And someone who plays carelessly *will* be kicked out of a club who engages in world competitions.
: ive never had that problem, i own like 650 skins, i have all the skins i basicly ever wanted, which i why i dont care much for loot crates either, the gemstones are interesting but the rest is meh.
> [{quoted}](name=Tits Out 4 Vayne,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EBYfL5Ez,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-15T00:45:50.461+0000) > > i own like 650 skins gift me rich kid
Bexan (EUW)
: You've saved me so much money by not letting me buy skins in champion select.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: The punishment for tht is declining in elo long term Also itsnever "lost" especially anywhere below high plat you can easily turn games which seemed lost all game
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2017-03-14T14:17:24.781+0000) > > The punishment for tht is declining in elo long term Which is like saying "no need to punish people if they commit crime, karma will punish them on the long run"
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Just don't be a %%%%. Don't waste your reports on people who play bad. Dont waste them on people who did nothing wrong by picking say teemo mid or nidalee adc. True inters are rare. Flamers tho...not so much. If I ever reported someone, almost always I get a notification that someone was punished. And since I requested my personal info I know that i have a whoopin 98% accuracy
I dont report a teemo mid, I did report ahri adc though
Solash (EUW)
: If you can't handle bad teammates then maybe you shouldn't be playing a team game.
kjono1 (EUW)
: Hello, Just a couple things: 1. Reports are meant as a form of retaliation * Some people are inexperienced, some have bad games, bad matchups, and make mistakes. These people are on both your team and the enemy team, and are both you and the others playing. * Ok, your teammate did bad but your report did nothing because they did not intentionally ruin the game for you so they don't deserve to be punished. 2. It is not a waste of time if you lose. * If you were to only win the game again and again and again and again, it would lose its enjoyment, yes win streaks are enjoyable but without variety you will just get bored, and have no real reason to try and win 3. If I player is lacking in experience help them along, it's a team based game, be a teammate! * how do you even expect to do well if you can't be a good teammate? * If you see someone making a mistake tell them, you don't have to be mean, be helpful. * Remember you were just as inexperienced as them at one point even if it was the day you just installed the game. * You wouldn't like to be reported and punished because you didn't know something, so why would you want someone else to be? * So why do you feel you should have power over them? 4. Matchmaking puts you in with people **around** your skill level * some will be slightly more skilled, some the same, some slightly less, so again, why should you have power over your equals? 5. Everyone makes mistakes. * If I was to take one of your games, hide the names, wait a week, then show you that video, you would probably not recognise it being yours. You would also be able to point out multiple mistakes that you made whilst not realising that it was you making them. Then you would be fairly surprised to find out that it was in fact you playing in that game, and you made mistakes too! Maybe your teammates should have the power over you! Oh wait, no they shouldn't because you did not intentionally make the mistakes. Please stop abusing the report system.
Wow what a detailed and well-organised answer! > [{quoted}](name=kjono1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KdQuJBGd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-03-13T10:08:41.839+0000) > * Ok, your teammate did bad but your report did nothing because they did not intentionally ruin the game for you so they don't deserve to be punished. The problem is what you define as "intentional"... When someone picks ahri adc and ruins the game, it's a conscious choice... Or when someone makes a habit of running under towers to get more kills... Its very disrespectful for the team, thus there should be some form of punishment, and protection for other players > 2. It is not a waste of time if you lose. Yes, as long as there's fun and you learn something. When already know you've lost, you know exactly how it's gonna go and there's nothing to do about it because you're been through there tons of times, it's just depressing... > 3. If I player is lacking in experience help them along, it's a team based game, be a teammate! Well you dont have much time to explain and even less to understand in a ranked game
: Not sure how this is related to what I wrote, but I agree.
I meant we flame, go afk, int or anything else because the game became more frustrating than entertaining
Perilum (EUW)
: Play better and learn to play from behind. Games are always winnable. You're not challenger. Your enemy makes the same mistakes. You're matched according to your skill.
I agree a lot of very unfavorable games can be won... By experienced players. If a beginner feeds his lane hard, there's very few chance he would have the discipline and skill to come back...
: > . You'll be banned for flaming, you'll be punished for going afk. You cant do anything about it Except....you know....not flaming and not going afk.
I think a game is never *just* a game, it's experience in a fun environment and without risk. When you know exactly what's gonna happen and there's no fun to be had, it's not a game anymore, it's a bother...
: Riot needs to find a better solution to reports
Wow, lots of interesting answers here, thanks for sharing
Rioter Comments
Real Ahri (EUW)
: Be the change you want to see
Toxicity doesnt come from the players, IT COMES FROM THE GAME. People become toxic because they're frustrated. They're frustrated because they lose, they lose because they have no power over their team. They're angry to lose because they dont climb. The only way to improve toxicity is to rate people based on their individual performances. As long as rito avoids working on this and keeps this broken system, the game will remain highly toxic and people will get banned for being rightfuly angry at it.
Rioter Comments
Show more

itjustbegun

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion