Rioter Comments
OzX (EUW)
: What elo do I have to wait to meet people that know how to end games?
: Look at this bullshit
yeah its fast queue for support mainers :P they could just increase the range of player rank to get in games. Eventho theres allready games with diamonds and golds, they could just make them get in game faster.
: If you lane him, i think dorans shield would be a better choice. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Prince Tomahawk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aGhp8UAY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-10T12:40:19.212+0000) > > If you lane him, i think dorans shield would be a better choice. :) Potion is better.
Rioter Comments
: Buying skin shards
maybe orange essence possibility to buy with IP
Rioter Comments
Eveninn (EUW)
: Not so daily reminder that warding IS the support's job
screw the wards and go full offensive builds. thats the way of yolo que.
Yishak343 (EUW)
: Riot please
ur rank is taken from amount of last hits, kill/assist % of your total team kills, get 100% kill particiant and you most probably get an S. -deaths, also wards seem to have very small effect on it and ward clearin.
: Ire stun adc while she has higher Hp ...
qss powar. or insta flash after he Q
Speedy59 (EUW)
: How to win with bad team mates?
S rank means nothin. Best way to rankup is to play offensive burst champions and abuse flash combos.
DeoFac (EUW)
: Why League is getting worse : ....
game been going downhill since s2 League of 1 shotters and only pick OP.
Doomley (EUW)
: >I won't learn to play another champion just because it counters tanks. Then you don't have a right to complain. Why should riot nerf champions that are balanced just because you dont want to play in a way that counters them?
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xP4ieIPA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-12T15:51:30.547+0000) > > Then you don't have a right to complain. Why should riot nerf champions that are balanced just because you dont want to play in a way that counters them? so what adc survives malphite combo with regular build? none.
Mini Baws (EUW)
: Smurfing at higher ELO
well what do you think all the challenger and master players do? they got so few amount of games played on those accounts that they all smurf so 1k master/challenjour smurfs per server :))) they should make elo decay way faster when you reach master or higher rank, maybe 5 games per week or so, also to lose more LP for lost games now they just rankup instantly after season starts, get there with 50% winrate, which is totally unfair and once they reach challenger --> play 1 game a month on that account. Rest of the time they spend smurfin
: Is it normal to be plat and have a silver 5 in your team? [Ranked]
Ranks doesnt matter, because you are matched up against same combined ratin as your enemy is.
: Turrets=0
udyr can do this too, flash stun adc under the base turrets, kill adc durin stun, right click späm spells on support, double kill and escapes with 70% hp
: ok, i get it. however, the hurricane is pretty much a shit idea on Vayne, as the passive effect will not let vayne stack W on her target (sidebolts trigger on-hit effects)
> [{quoted}](name=BucZOtwocka,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1sHAsQWn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-11T20:20:35.711+0000) > > ok, i get it. > however, the hurricane is pretty much a shit idea on Vayne, as the passive effect will not let vayne stack W on her target (sidebolts trigger on-hit effects) you can stack the attacks on your primary target, it doesnt remove W when your main shot goes to same target. and for trinity part, its not good due to its price and vayne's base attack dmg being very low edit: vayne's base attack dmg is third lowest in whole game.
: ANIVIA NERF
And then there is LB fizz etc with insane amount of mobility and can do even more burst. and you say anivia OP, ok. Then what are these super mobile 1 shotters then? its supposed to be a team game, but riot seem to make solo que rewardin for best bursters.
Rioter Comments
H3xAS (EUW)
: Why irelia has to be reworked
Riot should just start nerfin champions that are most commonly picked in soloque. Theres a good reason urgot have allways been in the bottom popularity on picks, because he isnt OP or very very easy to play champ. irelia banned on around 60% games, from the rest 40% he is picked for 10%, so if hes not banned, he is in 1 out of 4 games.
: What to build on Jinx?
IE, runaans, statik, Bloodthirster/qss or GA dependin what kind of enemy setup you are facin. AS boots, LW
: I forgot about the QSS nerf :(
this game balance is just complete bullshit. was 10/0 as adc, and then there comes shutteddown zed, i think he had 2/7 stats and way less farm than average for the game time being. Wola, zed dives me on solo, balanced?
Rioter Comments
: Need Help...Stuck in bronze forever.
play burst champ and abuse flash for offensive at important fights
Maligani (EUNE)
: Lulu lulu lulu
ap support, depends alot on your adc at lategame, if hes good you get easy wins at late.
Amphyby (EUW)
: Discovered one german freak stolen my 3 years old acc 7mths ago. Riots don't response
Do a request, do you have same IP as back in days? or atleast your IP shows you live in same country as account was created back in the days, his not. Include first passwords and email address and that you have acces to the email you created your account, hacker does not. Did you add your real birthday when you created account? if you did, take photo of your real life ID and add it to the request.
: You can't get perma banned for just 1 game.
> [{quoted}](name=DeathPalladin,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rAq6Ee7I,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2016-06-24T12:27:01.246+0000) > > You can't get perma banned for just 1 game. It requires minimun of 2 games in 24 hours to be perma banned, but its includes extreme flamin, terrorist threats, racism etc. If you get reported 10 times in 24 hour, your case will be reviewed.
: I miss old league of legends :(
well riot destroyed solo que with all those bursty assasins sure its balanced for teamrankeds where they have 1 person to decide picks and counterpicks that knows their stuff. and in solo que, oh yeah zed in enemy team, support goes for shit pick that doesnt protect adc vs zed at all. GG fun game incerino.
BlancoHUN (EUNE)
: Match making
normal games have their own MMR, as those platinums and diamond players normal games mmr is same as yours, and thats why you face them
: Legit worried about MMR and the randomness of Ranked queue.
soo someone sucks hard in bronze? I can tell you what sucks when you win alot in row, you get people who play only 1 role and champ, troll if someone doesnt give them the role, if they lose lane they allways go AFK, they have 0 clue how to pick or counterpick, just same 1 champ everysingle time, no matter are you gettin a full AD team or not, this player just plays his 1 champ and nothin else. also you will start gettin players who take support role, because they know they suck at the game, but they hope they get carried, this is just complete cancer for all marksman players, as marksman requires a support to survive, but when the support is practically boosted piece of sh1t and plays support just to hope to get carried, he destroys his marksman game aswell.
Grimpulse (EUW)
: Not saying Lucian is broken or not, but no matter how broken a champion might be, 1 kill per minute in the first 8 minutes of a game straight up means your teammate(s) don't know how to play safe/disrespect his lead.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimpulse,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4w2wg7Ec,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-17T16:59:34.995+0000) > > Not saying Lucian is broken or not, but no matter how broken a champion might be, 1 kill per minute in the first 8 minutes of a game straight up means your teammate(s) don't know how to play safe/disrespect his lead. and lucians dmg is way bigger than any other marksman in early game
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=kauketsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4vvIvENt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-15T13:10:12.018+0000) > > but not on vayne :=) Yeah, true. On Vayne it is especially trah, not just trash
> [{quoted}](name=NoDaddyItHurts,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4vvIvENt,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-15T14:11:04.735+0000) > > Yeah, true. On Vayne it is especially trah, not just trash i can see why ur stuck on d5 <::
: > [{quoted}](name=kauketsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4vvIvENt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-15T12:40:28.777+0000) > > with rageblade AS tanky build, yeah, without rageblade its balanced. Rageblade is trash tho
> [{quoted}](name=NoDaddyItHurts,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4vvIvENt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-15T13:06:52.245+0000) > > Rageblade is trash tho but not on vayne :=)
: How is Corki after the buffs
corki good early mid game but falls off in late game against tank setups, because his mixed dmg and there is no mixed penetration item. and no point in wastin 2 item slots for both penetration items.
Koracks (EUNE)
: Vayne too OP?
with rageblade AS tanky build, yeah, without rageblade its balanced.
Kenshi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=kauketsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1iELBkiG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-15T11:57:01.372+0000) > > Ok so you played early game champ got fed and couldnt make anything with all those items you bought? > > You deserve lose then. Uuuuh watch out! We got a badass over here!
> [{quoted}](name=Kenshi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1iELBkiG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-15T12:22:10.126+0000) > > Uuuuh watch out! We got a badass over here! For tellin facts? :)
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Rageblade is overrated, if you intend to get it on Vayne at least get as 5th or 6th item and i hope you're on enemy team if you intend to rush it first.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EPwvwlA4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-15T12:06:44.981+0000) > > Rageblade is overrated, if you intend to get it on Vayne at least get as 5th or 6th item and i hope you&#x27;re on enemy team if you intend to rush it first. who have said anything about what order you build it? no one. are you arguin with yourself or what? You become too big beast on vayne currently due to rageblade being insanely broken, AS boots, phantom, ruined king, rageblade and then you can take 2 defensive items because you allready have crazy dmg, makin you very tanky with too big dps. you dont even need LW because you wreck everyone with true dmg. and it is not overrated. Not just to mention that devouver was nerfed for ranged champions, just because it made some champions very broken like vayne. So now the double hit for marksman is balanced when you dont even need smite or to stack it in jungle? i'm really curious about your logic, or ur just another forum troll :)
Deppengu (EUNE)
: LP ( RANKED GAMES )
Ok so you played early game champ got fed and couldnt make anything with all those items you bought? You deserve lose then.
MrJossy (EUW)
: This game is so broken.
it's just because riot balances the game for pro 5v5 teams and spits on everyone else. X champ useless in pro teams the same X champ very broken in solo que
: Rageblade is currently underused and as ADC only champs like vayne or kog can make use for it. Paying for it a high price and in the case of vayne wasting a lot of money since ap is useless for her.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi I am a Ward ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EPwvwlA4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-15T11:45:08.000+0000) > > Rageblade is currently underused and as ADC only champs like vayne or kog can make use for it. > Paying for it a high price and in the case of vayne wasting a lot of money since ap is useless for her. So youre saying this item is in full balance for those champs? :D
: > [{quoted}](name=kauketsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0gwQ8ETc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-15T11:38:13.601+0000) > > rengar main spotted. Ooooo!!!! CLose :D Rengar doesn't gain much CDR from his items... so he still benefits from Lucidity. Try again...
> [{quoted}](name=Pirate Life,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0gwQ8ETc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-15T11:40:51.190+0000) > > Ooooo!!!! CLose :D Rengar doesn&#x27;t gain much CDR from his items... so he still benefits from Lucidity. Try again... yes and increases rengars 1 shot win % soooo mutch :=) noty.
Rioter Comments
: Crit chance boots?
rengar main spotted.
Viavarian (EUW)
: Sure, there are smurfs, but just because someone manages to carry a game and claims to be a smurf doesn't mean it's true. In their own minds, most players are already Diamond and they "admit" to being a smurf just to boost their own ego.
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rN4ILZOM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-14T15:51:39.838+0000) > > Sure, there are smurfs, but just because someone manages to carry a game and claims to be a smurf doesn&#x27;t mean it&#x27;s true. In their own minds, most players are already Diamond and they &quot;admit&quot; to being a smurf just to boost their own ego. most probably they are smurfs, but you're one of those guys who think smurfs allways win, i got around 4 accounts, been diamond for about 4 years, highest dia2 and i cant win all games in silver/gold area, i win alot but not 100% reason i play on smurfs is because i cant climp higher and the game balance suck balls they could easily get rid of smurfs by just applyin fast rankup system for those who win alot in row, lets say 15 wins row and you go kaboom silver to plat + theres tons of eloboosters, wonder why 90% of challengers/masters have very low amount of games played, how do they keep their skill lvl up without playing? yeah they smurf, all of them. It isnt just the diamond smurfs.
Rioter Comments
: Truely Outragous Riot...
you mean another op champ that fits the meta of 30 champs?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: People are crying that tanks are op.
Show more

kauketsu

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion