: perma banned but i have no idea how
So its been some time, and i checked back at the logs, and iconclude that some one was joyriding on my account while i wasnt online, and now because he was flaming around i got banned and then perma banned. Riot perma banned me and wont sort it out with me so its seems im f*ked. So i'll either have to make a new acount, pay all the money again to get my skins and grind till i am back to what i was on my account OR riot can maybe help me.
: are you for reals man, I'm like actually crying right now like wth I bhought this pc just for league and now this happens I'm so fcked
I just asked my cousin and he says that that's impossible since I changed my account password a couple months ago because I had a new email account. so I don't know how else it could have happened and I just found out how to open a support request so I'm waiting
Riryz (EUW)
: then youre fckd. since youre the one responsible for the safety of your account and responsible for everything happening on it (even the flaming others do while illegally using your account (since account sharing is forbidden as well). riot wont unban you with such an excuse.
are you for reals man, I'm like actually crying right now like wth I bhought this pc just for league and now this happens I'm so fcked
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: Sorry to say this, but if someone logs to your account and flames/trolls/feeds, it's still 100% your fault, and i think that ban won't be removed.
but I don't know how they would log into my account though
Stell (EUNE)
: It was most likely closed for security reasons and it will be unbanned once he sorts it out with rito support. permaban can also happen due to chargebacks and will be lifted once it's sorted out.
how can I sort it out with riot support?, is there an email I have to mail to or something?
Riryz (EUW)
: its possible but since he mentioned he already got banned 2 weeks ago im already assuming that he was banned for a good reason. (also im pretty sure that its not gonna be him being hacked if its for toxicity since noone would just go hack some random accounts and play games untill they are banned, if that were the case they would just terminate the accounts by hacking the email and asking riot to delete it)
the other possibility is that my cousin gave my password to some one, because my cousin knows it cuz he helped me make my account I hope its not that
Riryz (EUW)
: its possible but since he mentioned he already got banned 2 weeks ago im already assuming that he was banned for a good reason. (also im pretty sure that its not gonna be him being hacked if its for toxicity since noone would just go hack some random accounts and play games untill they are banned, if that were the case they would just terminate the accounts by hacking the email and asking riot to delete it)
the thing is, I haven't played in 4 weeks and 2 weeks ago I got the 14 day ban it was lifted some time yesterday but I don't know how I got that either, because I have seen that thing were it says that some one else logged in or whatever multiple times but I don't know how to change my password
: perma banned but i have no idea how
like I'm only 14 and I spend a lot of money and time on this game and now some hacker or something is ruining it all for me
Riddarn (EUNE)
: You should have received an email telling you about the reason for your ban. What does it say?
it said they would send an email but I got nothing and the chat log they showed me was just some one flaming over and over, and I'm rlly scared that I might be hacked or Trojan horsed I'm rlly scared cuz if its a Trojan it will be from my ip and riot wont believe me becuz I haven't played in 4 weeks yet 2 weeks ago I got a 14 day banned out of nowhere and now I can finally play and I get perma banned I'm so scared right now
Rioter Comments
: got false banned what do i do?
ok then this is even weirder, today it says the ban is over but I still cant play and my client is still bugging what do I do
Allosen (EUW)
: >got false banned what do i do? Accept that it wasnt a false Ban
its a false cuz it made my game bug out and my client crash a couple times and I haven't played in a while so I cant have done anything to have gotten a ban and now I don't know how long I'm banned and for what reason, so bugged idk man
: open a ticket with league support (out of curiosity what did you get banned for?)
it didn't say, I cant even see how long I'm banned and my game is glitch ass heck now idk man I'm freaking out cuz I didn't do anything and I just randomly got some buggy messages till it suddenly said I was banned but that's all it says nothing more
Rioter Comments

kazekage2002

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion