: "Ward Here" Ping
hi i agree but even just a single ping for ward would be cool as one can then ping the ward ping and the danger consecutively to indicate. im allready just pinging danger in my premade games when they ward
: Scripted bot in Coop vs IA
lol i had a ryze bot yesterday morning (1 of the 4 bots in my game) that had a nice touch he actually posted "sorry i cant handle this hero in chat" same old bot sums and icon (the teddy bear one), i think it infuriated me even more than normal as i felt that if you are going to put in the extra effort you might as well do it properly and not half halfheartedly
: Mobile payments RSA
just use paypal works for me. if you are with fnb i know for sure that you can load cash from your Internet banking, i am not so sure about other banks
: has any one ever noticed that up untill 200/250 ms the ping indicator still shows green? so what would you define as a bad connection? also i would take a person with a 200ms standard ping, who is nice and friendly over a person with 14ms and a bad attitude any day of the week. and just to end off bad ping does not make you a bad player making poor decisions and laying blame does
> [{quoted}](name=manickmonkey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wiY27pEm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-02-22T11:14:22.050+0000) > > has any one ever noticed that up untill 200/250 ms the ping indicator still shows green? > so what would you define as a bad connection? > also i would take a person with a 200ms standard ping, who is nice and friendly over a person with 14ms and a bad attitude any day of the week. > and just to end off bad ping does not make you a bad player making poor decisions and laying blame does note to self dont reply when over tired you sound so snarky XD
TeeTohr (EUW)
: He's from a northern country xD
> [{quoted}](name=TeeTohr,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=JkP0E3Bb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T12:37:54.290+0000) > > He's from a northern country xD thanks XD very curious not alot of accents similar ours out there nice compilation though buddy
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Diamond + ADC Montage : TeeTohr
the guy saying go ali go ali sounds south african
: look at any sports team have you ever seen the players argue with each other on the pitch? they will argue with the reff and the other team but never one another...why because you are still stuck with that person for the rest of the duration of that game and have just made him not care any more/care less (you called me a uselless noob so why should i eventry...attitude) so he wont be doing his best any more. think about it no team game is won buy any one member of the team even faker wont be able to carry a game where it is just him vs five others. also bad team members still make good bait as the will often get some cc out of the enemy team, sometimes just grouping around the weakest link can still deliver results just try this roam to help a team mate as they start to fall behind (before the enemy snow balls) compliment the worst link in the team when they do some thing right instead of crapping on them when they do some thing wrong, (chances are it will encourage them to do more of that) and play around them as far as possible (how do you catch a big fish? you use the best bait) acknowledge to your self that you cant win every game, and not every one will be as good/bad as you are. sometimes we carry, others we get carried and then sometimes we cant carry hard enough and loose, but never ever complain about some one not carrying you if you cant even try to carry them or at the very least help them to carry you
> [{quoted}](name=manickmonkey,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=8WUILhIa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-22T11:45:34.571+0000) > > look at any sports team have you ever seen the players argue with each other on the pitch? > they will argue with the reff and the other team but never one another...why because you are still stuck with that person for the rest of the duration of that game and have just made him not care any more/care less (you called me a uselless noob so why should i eventry...attitude) so he wont be doing his best any more. think about it no team game is won buy any one member of the team even faker wont be able to carry a game where it is just him vs five others. also bad team members still make good bait as the will often get some cc out of the enemy team, sometimes just grouping around the weakest link can still deliver results > > just try this roam to help a team mate as they start to fall behind (before the enemy snow balls) > compliment the worst link in the team when they do some thing right instead of crapping on them when they do some thing wrong, (chances are it will encourage them to do more of that) > and play around them as far as possible (how do you catch a big fish? you use the best bait) > acknowledge to your self that you cant win every game, and not every one will be as good/bad as you are. sometimes we carry, others we get carried and then sometimes we cant carry hard enough and loose, but never ever complain about some one not carrying you if you cant even try to carry them or at the very least help them to carry you but what do i know im just a bronze scrub who played team sports (rugby&football) most of my life
: Are you worth it? :)
look at any sports team have you ever seen the players argue with each other on the pitch? they will argue with the reff and the other team but never one another...why because you are still stuck with that person for the rest of the duration of that game and have just made him not care any more/care less (you called me a uselless noob so why should i eventry...attitude) so he wont be doing his best any more. think about it no team game is won buy any one member of the team even faker wont be able to carry a game where it is just him vs five others. also bad team members still make good bait as the will often get some cc out of the enemy team, sometimes just grouping around the weakest link can still deliver results just try this roam to help a team mate as they start to fall behind (before the enemy snow balls) compliment the worst link in the team when they do some thing right instead of crapping on them when they do some thing wrong, (chances are it will encourage them to do more of that) and play around them as far as possible (how do you catch a big fish? you use the best bait) acknowledge to your self that you cant win every game, and not every one will be as good/bad as you are. sometimes we carry, others we get carried and then sometimes we cant carry hard enough and loose, but never ever complain about some one not carrying you if you cant even try to carry them or at the very least help them to carry you
Nijelous (EUW)
: Are You a Clutch or Calculated Player
lol i had a calculations moment this morning. i (jhin) got dove by both morg and varus, morg took a couple of tower shots (she pooled my sona and killed her) and died to my third shot varus walked right through my turret and around back to tri bush side opting to instead of backing out via tribush to go right back to lane the short route, and the whole time i was crunching the numbers eventually i decided to poke him with my w and then hit him with my fourth aa for the execute damage and shabam it worked man what a sweet moment i am very sure that had i aa'd him first then w poked i would have lost the trade, we were both pretty low and the agg from the wave+an aa from him would have killed me
: People and their shit internet connections
has any one ever noticed that up untill 200/250 ms the ping indicator still shows green? so what would you define as a bad connection? also i would take a person with a 200ms standard ping, who is nice and friendly over a person with 14ms and a bad attitude any day of the week. and just to end off bad ping does not make you a bad player making poor decisions and laying blame does
Otto King (EUW)
: What does this mean?
also got one of these today Suspect that he got a full report from his team and probably half of my team as well. guy was flaming and accusing every one of scripting. feels batman but the way he acted i doubt that he was just having a bad day
Ahridk (EUW)
: Why do i end up with bad teams?
why am i always that bad team mate XD. seriously i get a good team and i seem to feed my little blackhart out. my team does ok and i do ok but low and behold as soon as one of them does exceptionally well i become uncarrieable XD oh wait maybe because my avarage score is 4/5/8 and i have a 39% win rate in 23 games no idea how to check my cs per min could you explain where to check that plz
SkaiBlade (EUW)
: Honest question: why do people hate playing support?
i also think it has to do with how it is always the supports fault that the lane is failing, supports/junglers even the good ones get blamed alot for the lanes failing, also it really sucks being the support when you get that "don't worry i'm a smurf Vayne" that ends up going 0/25/2 as a support you can have a massive influence on the out come of the game but people need to react to and understand what is happening (i had the most amazing braum the other day, i asked for a farm lane and he made sure i got it, he zoned them off of cs was skirmishing instead of allin'ing them, understood when i was turning to help him jump out and read when i turned to fight them, he single handidly won me that lane and to top it all of he kept telling me how it was all me every time i said wp/ty. it was not me it was all him easiest lane i have ever played)
Plage3000 (EUW)
: Blood Moon missing something
they explained that they excluded jihn because assassins and adc's do not mix well (aka pop goes the adc, formerly known as adc in 2017) i presume that kalista is excluded for much the same reason
Harmytwo (EUNE)
: Yorick rerework
sorry bud but i disagree i have been playing yorick non stop since the rework i have a 70% win rate on him. best game i have had on him our bot lane was pushed to our inhib turret when i took top tier one turret. at witch point the nassus supp went afk. i ended the game on a 25/2/5 score and we won that game i got like three qaudras and several triple kills we two man rushed a baron twice that game the last one wining us the game. yoric is in my humble opinion one of the best champs for solo que in low elo ( cant speak to higher elos as i have never been there ) as very few champs can push as hard or rush objectives as he can, basically if you get a gank lvl 6 and the enemy laner is pushed out of lane or killed you take turret as long as the jungler helps and no one shows up to stop you, if not it will be on half health. but here is the kicker if you end a yorick game on less than 200-300 farm you are not doing it right. yoric goes well into darius but not so much into garen he does not like illaoi , jace , ganr and cho other than that you can smoke prety much any one in lane as long as you play the early game well and don't feed too much as to only his w being good well this might be your issue chec your keybord because your q,e,r buttons seem to be broken. basic yorick combo q,q,q,q/ raise gouls w to trap them (if r is up r) e them wait for {{item:3071}} to stack ( if you have it if not why did you not build it? and the only acceptable answer to this is it is too early in the game to have built it) q them walk away and keep farming (because the enemy is dead and its time to go ward and take the tower) rinse repeat
: League of Legends and relationship issues
anger leads to the dark side it does... but on a serious note you should ask yourself a few questions 1.) why did you have an issue with sharing your password? this is after all the person you were planing to share the rest of your life with. (i have been with my fiance for eight years and she knows every password to every thing i have, even my atm card pins, she can pick up my phone and brows my facebook when ever she feels like it, because i have nothing to hide i even showed her the chat i had with one of my exes when she made contact with me the other day) 2.) not sure how long you and your fiance have been together. but was a moments anger worth all of it? 3.) was she the right person for you if you have to revert to spite. to make you feel better? (never cheat on your support :p) 4.) how does this make you feel? ( very cliche but psychologists have been asking this question for years for a reason) 5.) is "tit for tat" ever a good approach to any issue in life all in all you have some introspection to do im not sure how the previous post drew the comparison between what was said and you being a sociopath as there is simply not enough evidence to conclude that, and in my humble opinion the mere fact that you are seeking advice implies that you have a conscience (aka you feel some sort of remorse in regards to this) also not sure why they would recommend seeing a psychiatrist, when a normal psychologist or for that matter a counselor. would be as able to assist with any issue of this nature please note that all though i study psychology that this is only my personal opinion and should by no means be considered as mental health advice.
: RIOT, WHY.
lol i was super exited even bought my rp in advance. this morning kinda felt like Christmas, you know when all the other kids got scalectric and lego, but you were poor so all you got is socks and a shirt...
BenAran (EUW)
: Always losing lane sucks.
best advice i ever got was that "you don't have to win lane, just make sure that you do not loose lane" meaning that in some match ups going even is enough. not feeding the opposing laner and making sure that he stays in lane and cant roam is still a win in some cases (well don't feed the laner too much)
Excandar (EUW)
: For over a year?! Oh boy- feelsbadman. You wouldn't happen to have a match on youtube or something we could take a loot at? Like I always say: "if Excandar can do it, so can you!". And I'm ranked cardboard XII. I might just be bad enough to understand your thought process here ;-) Or, lacking vids ... how exactly does it happen? Wanna 1v1 and see what we can do about it?
> [{quoted}](name=Excandar,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=Ac4MlubQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-07T18:26:56.779+0000) > > feelsbadman. i believe you wanted to say feels batman
0zalee (EUW)
: Could I get some support?
> [{quoted}](name=0zalee,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zEG7maLG,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-12-09T10:33:07.847+0000) > I am not gonna blame my teams, afterall if I cant carry it myself, I cant expect them to do it for me. brilliant my sentiments exactly
: I would give my soul for a new Rek'sai skin, after the Eternum no cool new ones came :( (yes i dislike Poolparty)
> [{quoted}](name=EUW Boards Smurf,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=FIRfKq4s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-05T20:50:41.096+0000) > > I would give my soul for a new Rek'sai skin, after the Eternum no cool new ones came :( (yes i dislike Poolparty) speak to {{champion:17}} about that i am sure the two of you could work something out
: Unfortunally it is not a bug. I don't know if Riot is going to buff Ivern about this, but I hope they will AT LEAST fix those damn circles. They are not centered anymore!
> [{quoted}](name=Nedioca,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=esE7NI6b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-24T12:08:34.515+0000) > > Unfortunally it is not a bug. > > I don't know if Riot is going to buff Ivern about this, but I hope they will AT LEAST fix those damn circles. They are not centered anymore! yeah it has been driving me nuts i keep missing my "Q" skills shot
Zantonny (EUW)
: Cannabis question. (And other activities)
lol i once heard some on "say alcohol is evil we should drink it before the kids get to it"
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: Just got a random gift from Riot..
LZCC (EUNE)
: Please Riot, make the winter map optional!
just move to south africa bud, average temperature in summer is 35' in the shade where i am from, so for me the opposite is true it will be nice to come indoors and play some snow covered rift
: What is best champions for freelo (preaseason 7)
yorick does a good job in the right match up as well, and it is really hard to fall super far behind in farm as long as you keep last hitting with your q ( nice in solo que due to him being like push build heimer but with nice damage and a relatively safe lane ) he is good at securing objectives as long as there is no illaoi in lane and most of his counters are not supper popular baring maybe {{champion:39}} , he does well against nassus witch is always nice but i dont know about how well he does in higher elos
Yolo Ekko (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=manickmonkey,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=doAaiQaE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-11-11T06:21:03.257+0000) > > in my humble opinion it should be ok but please don't be like the talon from the other day who hits the plant and only needs 2 fruit to heal to full. but then proceeds to take the rest right in front of me (the jungler) whilst i am on half health not cool man sharing is caring Ok thanks. Yeah that is a dick move. I'll just go in thinking it's acceptable and if Junglars start complaining then I would stop. I just wouldn't want to interrupt my junglar jungle clearing by taking fruit.
also they spawn both sides of the jungle so you can always go to the side the jungler is not, and whilst you are there ward Harold / Kumar (baron) / dragon
Yolo Ekko (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vryx,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=doAaiQaE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-10T20:17:02.759+0000) > > Mate, I fully expect to go into my jungle have have it all taken by laners anyway, a plant won't make a bloody difference It makes a bloody difference to me as I'll be able to heal back to full heath and farm without worrying about the enemy junglar engaging me for an easy kill and lose lane pressure.
the smite heal is almost enough sustain in and of it self for the early clears
Yolo Ekko (EUW)
: Dear Junglars
in my humble opinion it should be ok but please don't be like the talon from the other day who hits the plant and only needs 2 fruit to heal to full. but then proceeds to take the rest right in front of me (the jungler) whilst i am on half health not cool man sharing is caring
: A good father doesnt exist since the act of bringing a child into this horrible twisted world is child abuse. Kappa
: [6.21] Match history appears as a blank page, and has been doing so for days
same here i been noticing this alot myself this also affects lolking as i am unable to view stats for my recently played matches on there
Weelah (EUNE)
: Bad Design on Kled W ?
hey bud I am by no means a skilled player but i have been spamming the Kled since release. you can always let the "w" trigger on minions and try to get the last one or two hits on the enemy laner when the come in to CS, provided that they are melee of course, you will most likely only get it right one or two times before most smart laners will start backing off, you keep doing this causing them to miss cs too and if they don't you will whittle them down before long noting like the surprise 3rd stack AA, tiamat for (aa reset) 4stackAA combo, to show them who's land it is
AstralDream (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8IxjhEVb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-17T23:48:26.084+0000) > > Yeah but that's not gonna work is it. > > Because people who are trying to climb are gonna lose because of teammates who just wanted to play to have fun. Not really, its like currently, if you have some skill you will rise, despite troll land. You can still play premades and stuff, the problem is large amount of good players is avoiding ranked as its toxic like hell, they play good but never play rankeds, meanwhile the RANKED seems to be troll magnet. Just finished the game where I got Twisted Fate ADC, earlier I got Lux support, after I told her to buy sightstone, she told she plays for fun and don't wants to be pro, so there is no point to make separete quenes if every troll can enter whenever he wants, play whatever he wants and don't get any penalty for trolling. So yea that RANKED is full troll magnet, cause I can fire up normal and suddenly get decent team, with normal support, while I go ranked and I get troll teams that don't care about ranks, so what they even doing in RANKED mode in the first place? To hard to read and switch to normal mode or what?
> if you have some skill you will rise so let me under stand this correctly you are complaining about having a way to escape the trolling in normal games, but ask that the place where the trolls hang out be removed ?- (ranked = escape) think about it for a bit...then think about the fact that a new player will have to be matched with high elo players at the start and eventually achieve a mmr that lands him in troll division, no amount of skill will rescue you from that, in my humble opinion
: How not to flame step by step...
someone once told me "never argue with an idiot!, as he will drag you down to his level and beat you out of sheer experience" Ps. i am not saying flamers are idiots but if the shoe fits... sorry {{champion:69}}
AkisAza49 (EUNE)
: What build and play style is best for Ekko right now?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFHcqqzcfOM7c8mtHLBzmA he has some nice guides and a few gameplays on his channel
Sceizer (EUW)
: Thanks for all the tips I will definitely keep these in mind if I ever have to fight a darius again {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Weelah (EUNE)
: With Kled you have one thing to do {{champion:240}} "I will murder your whole family"
{{champion:240}} "run straight under turret and go for the Decca kill"
Sceizer (EUW)
: Need Tips Kled vs Darius
Disclaimer: (i am not a pro nor am i the best at leuge i just love playing kled), but i find that when playing into darius as kled that you have to abuse the double dash. meaning that when he hooks you you dash trough him and out the back throwing the bear trap out behind you whilst moving out of his Q range if he follows up to land the Q you score the trap hit and another bonus dash to get back and trade with your W and retreat. the problem with facing darius is the tick damage from his passive and you can avoid a lot of this by dodging his combo (oh and potions early on helps a lot it will make him wish that he took ignite) . the best is if you can dash him before the hook lands mitigating the hook damage (only the side of the dash needs to land for the second dash it has quite a wide hitbox so play around with this) think about it darius has issues with being kited so kite the hell outa him as long as you can dodge his Q/(or preferably his whole combo) you should be fine wear his manna down and go for the all in when he cant combo you oh and let him push. the closer to your turret the fight is the better you want to trade and get out, what you do not want is have him AA you all the way from the mid of the lane back to turret as his tick damage will ruin your day. kled excels at skirmishing so skirmish, in a extended trade darius will win due to the tick damage ( from his passive) but short trades should swing in kleds favor provided you can score the last hit of your W on him so stack it on the minions and try to get the last hit on him when he comes to Cs. then dash to safety. farming under turret on kled is much easier once you get a tiamat. the tiamat sunfire combo is also beast on him for when you just want to push all game long Ps. darius is a hard match up due to him being a lane bully early on but kled gets pretty tough later. besides you have beast roams on Kled and can snowball off of other lanes much easier than Darius can, and the darius walking into the front line later on in the game is kinda like a free ticket to the back line (dash him get W off on their back line dash back) It always sounds so simple when you write it down, if only it was that easy in practice. find a friend who is a good darius and practice a gainst him till you can avoid his combo failing that play darius a bit and learn his combo's but the best advice i never followed was "you do not have to win lane, sometimes not loosing lane is good enough" all you have to do is apply enough pressure to keep the Darius there and not allow him to roam whilst keeping up in cs as best you can if he roams push the lane get the farm and try and force his tp to save his turret, this will open up the map for you to use your ulti with out fear of him joining the fight i wish you good luck going forward PPS. just my bronze 10c worth please ignore if you already knew all of this and were looking for more advance insight
: I can add something, although bearing in mind I'm under you in skill (I'm Silver atm, been Gold before, but I can't be arsed doing the climb again, I'm not a very competitive soul. Which is a fact, not an excuse, because even if I tried, this season, I'd probably not leave Silver regardless. I got surprised at getting Gold last season, actually, I'm honestly not that good mechanically to get there). What I want to say is not so much related at elo, but more about role. I'm a Support main. You said that you play Support out of the lack of Supports in the community. That is a VERY true statement, there is indeed a minimal number of Supports around. But the issue here is that the reason you provided to play Support (and I'm gonna assume that it's the only one, as you didn't mention any other), is one of the worst reasons to play Support. Don't take this as a hit, I'm not saying you have bad intentions or anything like that. But Support is literally the worst out of all 5 positions in this game when it comes to playing it by necessity. When you play it solely by need or because there aren't many supports around, you're actually putting you at more risk for frustration, which already exists from your matches. You'll be playing yourself out of matches from as soon as champion select. Because if your mind is not that of a Support, the "carrying" will always be in the back of your mind. You won't pick the best pick you can for your team, you won't itemize optimally to provide for your team, because in the back of your mind, you're playing a role because it's the one people don't want, but you wanna fulfill a more direct role, not that one. Supports are literally the antithesis of that feeling. That's why I am a Support main, and that's also the reason why it's not as popular as other roles. Supporting is about enabling others, helping them, and leaving the spotlight for them. If you don't have that mentality within you, and you try to play the position, one of two things will happen: - You'll try to force yourself to pick, itemize, and play as a Support, but you'll always be frustrated and, more importantly, lacking a sense of reward from the match. And if you're already frustrated from an in-game situation from a particular match, this feeling will only add to it; - You'll try to play it your way, picking something that's not viable, building something that only helps yourself, and will end up straining your team, and it will not be fun for anybody. In this case, you either pick up a BIG advantage FAST to snowball off of, or as the game drags on, your team will be rendered useless. Remember, in this game, the thing that scales the VERY best into late-game is utility. Utility outscales ANY amount of damage. That's why pros never pick champions unless they bring some sort of utility to the table. The reason why I'm happily a Support player is because firstly, I find it a very rewarding role. I like landing those clutch CCs to save my teammates, or enable them to get a kill, I love providing that clutch heal that saves their lives, I thoroughly enjoy building a full item build that provides buffs, auras and effects to my teammates, in expense of my own stats, and I will not think twice about suiciding if that means my carry leaves the fight alive. When it comes to supporting, I'm very die-hard. It's all about my teammates and about providing for them, and keeping as little to myself as possible. If Riot came to me and offered me a deal that stated that "from now on, you'll win every single match, while helping your team actively, but, in return, you'll die 40 times in every single match", I'd sign it without thinking twice and feel EXTREMELY SATISFIED. And now you'll probably tell me "but mate, with a mindset like that, you're completely hostage to others, and you can't carry". And that's where the intricacy is. You can actually carry as support, but the only way you can do it, is by UTTERLY FORGETTING AND CLEARING YOUR MIND about carrying. It sounds contradictory, but that's how Support works. I can't explain it further, it's one of those things that is either in you, or isn't. Whenever someone creates a thread to ask for Riot to make Support more appealing, I always say the same thing. Leave it as it is. Supports being underplayed is actually good, because it leaves people that play it actually being rewarded for going in with the right mentality for the position. If supports were "buffed" then everyone would start playing the position, coming in with a carry mentality while being enabled by the game itself to play as a carry, essentially making LoL a 5v5 murderfest MLG skills display. And as we know, the map does not provide the resources for 10 carries in one game (hence the reason of the origin and existance of the support position). People would not only fight vs. the enemy, but also vs. their own teammates to see who can devour resources and carry the hardest. Which is kind of what some people already do these days, so all the more reason to do something that would make matters even worse. But I digress. I'd advise you to consider biting the bullet of a longer queue time and play a role that actually suits your mentality more. LoL matches these days already tend to be somewhat frustrating on their own, if you add to that the frustration of playing a position that doesn't suit you just for the sake of necessity, you're leading yourself to pure game exhaustion, which is what brought you here. Sincerely, A Silver Support main that's probably 1000 times worse than you, but likes to write long texts if he feels he can help someone out.
well said (im even worse that the both of you XD) my advice is find that one friendly non potato player and duo with them at least you know that the adc or jungler has your back
Ozuraak (EUW)
: There are not gods in the first place, so he insulted a fictitious person. Dont see the problem. Would you be toxic, if someone insult santa claus?
wiat what santa aint real? hopes and dreams dashed
: Wow, thanks for that! You are right, of course. People on the internet are using the safety of distance and anonymity to make them 'brave'. I guess my story is similar at the beginning; being bullied and having a low self esteem. You dealt with it differently to me though. You reacted against it and learnt to face the people that put you down. OK, so now, as an older person you might look back with some regrets, but that experience has made you the person that you are today. (I am not condoning violence by the way) My response was to go through life thinking that they were right and that I never learned to face up to people who put me down. Even at my age (I am actually older than you) I still am very sensitive to criticism. I will always try and rationalise it and just think about the fact that the person on the other end of the internet has their own insecurities and that I should pity them rather than take it personally. But this is something that I find very difficult to do. The Voltaire quote is a good way of expressing it. Cheers :)
yay i'm not the only Methuselah playing the game :p . neither do i advocate violence either. it just happened to be road i ended up traveling not trough choice i might add i would however not change one bit of it, i am who i am because of the journey i traveled to get here and i know that i am far from perfect but in this realization i also came to understand that no one is, some of us have just not been disillusioned yet keep believing in your self and your worth even if its only you that see your worth
: Riot pls...
ok so lets put the scenario a bit different to examine the logic behind what you are asking a bit -yes your honor i did murder her in cold blood but she was asking for it, and besides millions of murders go unsolved every year i don't see why i should get punished as i realize that i was wrong and wont do it again please don't send me to jail do you think any judge in the world would say its ok just don't do it again ? not likely our actions have consequences, you repeatedly broke the rules and now its time to bear them bro XD Ps. an over exaggerated example but it serves to prove a point
M4DN35S (EUNE)
: And there it goes again, putting the retards on my team so I can never climb.
full gold enemy team vs my bronze team = i hope they be wearing their brown pants... i got this ... 15minuets later dam i should have worn my brown pants, but i'm not so leme make em work for it at least ... 40 minuets later i loose but i gave it my best in the end. and i am 55 min closer to wrecking all the gold players once i get to gold we are quick to complain about being higher rank than we are and yet we whine when we have to go up against a gold player on the enemy team how are you going to compete against other gold players when you finaly get there? Ps. im bronze 3 and i likely deserve to be bronze 5 but i don't want to be so bring on any silver gold plat player ill do my best watch the replays and see where i went wrong what i could have done better and try again and again and again, i relish the chance of taking on a higer ranked player because you cant be the best if you don't beat the best, whenever i face a higher ranked player i make it my mission to get him to say wow dude that was one tough game (i mostly fail at this but ill keep trying) Ps. im not trying to be facetious just having fun
: That is great, if you can just block out the negativity. Some people find this hard to do (myself included) unless they are completely muted. I seriously wish that I could have your ability to ignore it, that would be so cool.
it did not come easy. i was a rather small child as in supper small i mean im 34 years old now an the height of your average Japanese person and people in my country tend to be big. when i was a senior i school most of the juniors were taller than me i also changed school several times due to my family moving and as a result i suffered quite a bit of bullying both verbal and physical. even the karate i did as a kid did not help due to my small stature after school i did some manual labor for the december holiday and grew rather buff. and shortly after that i got a job as a door man at a metal/alternative club and i fought almost every night for a few months straight (the regulars were testing me) but im tenacious if nothing else and eventually i started holding my own in fights then more than holding my own to the extent where the bouncers would come to resolve the issues not to protect me but to protect the poor sod on the other side and then after a few years i grew calmer and realized words are just that. words they do nothing. many people are full of big talk but when push comes to shove 99% of people cant back them up and if i had to smash some dude every time they verbally harassed me id be fighting non stop point being the world is full of idiots and the internet even more so. i can tell you how hard i am going to beat you as much as i like and yet no harm comes of it (however when you raise your hands at me and the game changes). now considering the fact that they are somewhere on the other side of the world lounging in an armchair likely sipping mountain dew they can raise their hands all they like it will be to no avail, so instead they raise their opinions at you and some how they picture themselves and their opinions as valid? HA just because something is said does not make it true... do you see where this is going there are days where i feel bad for the guys who crossed me in my mad days they were likely just having a bad day filled with their own issues and i am no better for the violence i inflicted unto them, for what i perceived to be a slight at the time but there will always be the part of me that feels they deserved it and does that not just sum up the whole armchair warrior thing so nicely they feel that you deserve the grieving and so they dish it out... but consider that they are likely bullied, neglected or even rejected maybe frustrated at their lives may heps they just have a inflated sense of self worth and have not received the validation they so crave so they lash out at you and pat them selves on the back going "there we go i showed that guy" and feel better but what did their opinion really matter unless of course you need their validation to feel better? ( now if faker told me i sucked that would mean something as he knows what he is talking about but id still brush it off as it would be akin to Mr. Mike Tyson telling a beginner boxer that he sucked) today i have an amazing wife a house of my own and i have earned it all no one helped me my first month of working at the club i lived on the streets as i had no money to pay a deposit for a flat. you do not need other people to validate you, find your worth in life and there will be no one who does not matter to you who's opinion will ever matter again. but also realize that they have a right to say it non nonsensical and infuriating as it might be (i know the rules say that they cant i did not say that their opinions wont have consequences) i leave you with this qoute I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire sorry for the long post mate and feel free to disregard it if you like but think about it a bit and always remember that "you are the most important person in your life, as without you your life wont matter"
: The thing to remember is that people who flame tend to be young children (or are a bit older but still very immature). There is nothing that you can do or say to stop them whilst the game is in progress; it is not in their psyche to listen to reason. So firstly, don't enter into a dialogue with them. They are best muted at the earliest opportunity. I would go even further and just '/mute all' at the beginning of the match. The chatbox is intended to be a place of team communication but is actually only really used as a playpen for the toxic kids; you don't need it. Use pings, be a good team mate, concentrate on your own play, have fun.
i have had the hell flamed out of me and not even noticed, as soon as i see any thing that is not objective orientated in chat i just ignore it ( other than the initial greetings of course) i have also had the enemy team compliment me (i had a beast ekko game and only noticed at the end that i had been rocking it My team was not doing so great so naturally i felt like i was not doing so well but i was 10 and 0 by the time i noticed) we won due to them surrendering man i was everywhere that game
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Maybe he is just really commited to vision
if he was that committed he would duo que ant they would only play {{champion:254}} {{champion:14}}
Cagniant (EUW)
: Expecting people to be polite in a competitive PvP based game? Good luck.
and yet both amateur and professional athletes. in most competitive sports are expected to be polite...
mustafa2881 (EUNE)
: look little flamers,
hey > SHUT THE HELL UP is my line you dam lilly-livered jungle-sniffer. kind regards The High General Marshal Sergeant The Mountain Admiral Lord Colonel Major Centurion Rear Forward Brigadier Admiral Forward Admiral Major Sir Admiral Major Lieutenant Sergeant Commodore Sergeant General Colonel Sergeant Double Admiral High Major Commodore of the First Legion Third Multiplication Double Admiral Artillery Vanguard Company Lord Major Admiral of the Second Legion's Forward Artillery-Cavalry Multiplication {{champion:240}} & Scarl PS. why arn''t you saluting me
mustafa2881 (EUNE)
: look little flamers,
hey > SHUT THE HELL UP is my line you dam lilly-livered jungle-sniffer. kind regards The High General Marshal Sergeant The Mountain Admiral Lord Colonel Major Centurion Rear Forward Brigadier Admiral Forward Admiral Major Sir Admiral Major Lieutenant Sergeant Commodore Sergeant General Colonel Sergeant Double Admiral High Major Commodore of the First Legion Third Multiplication Double Admiral Artillery Vanguard Company Lord Major Admiral of the Second Legion's Forward Artillery-Cavalry Multiplication {{champion:240}} & Scarl PS. why arn''t you saluting me
Trias000 (EUNE)
: What's the point of spamming the mastery emote?
i think spamming it has merit when you make that epic play 1v5 and destroy every one. i see it as some one saying it is not that you suck its just that im dam good on this champ. XD of course its mandatory to spam it after death when you have an epic fail like when your team gets wrecked 5v1 to show that i am good just having a bad game XD i honestly don't mind the mastery bm it tells you a lot about the player and i occasionally pop it too, but usually when i do some thing amazing. however i treat it like my favorite food its a nice to have occasionally but having it all the time ruins it
Show more

manickmonkey

Level 69 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion