Eveninn (EUW)
: To those quitting league.
Wow, I decided to browse boards one last time and I see this threat. As I have quit League for DOTA 2 but I will definitely take the bunny (: so qt
Kundli (EUNE)
: Well they had to do something, because the gameplay is 0.
You are so oblivious it hurts.
Mumblebum (EUW)
: Hey! Chill out! This isn't the first time I've experienced it. There's been countless cases of verbal harassment. As I'm sure you've experienced too. The fact that I made one post about it really bothers you this much?
'One post' with what? seven paragraphs? Just get on with your life. 'Verbal harassment' online is a fucking joke.
Mumblebum (EUW)
: And there isn't a chance in a million years that another person might feel differently about online harassment than you do? I'm sorry you've been namecalled so much it's numbed you. D: That doesn't sound good. I'm sure you didn't deserve it either.
A chance that some one is completely SHOCKED that people will call you names online? No, that doesn't suprise me at all from this community. Why would I mute + report and get on with my life if I just could make a thread on this forum and get LOTS of attention!!
Mumblebum (EUW)
: I am cancer and should commit suicide
Get over it you whiner, I don't know why people care about what people online say about them. I'd be dead by now if I gave a single fuck everytime someone called me names... It doesn't even bother me anymore.
: The voice chat would be total bs, and the replays cant be made since they either have to be downloaded on the servers (which would cost a lot) or to the clients side which would grant them access to information they shouldn't see.
Weird how Dota2 managed to have replays since day one.
Rioter Comments
candoodle (EUW)
: it's not a "pay wall" you can unlock every single one of them for free with enough time you pay to save time this is the same model as EVERY SINGLE free to play game ever
That's what I said, grind/paywall.
Khar0n (EUW)
: What's the rush to have all of them? This isn't pokemon.
They shouldn't be locked behind a grind/paywall in the first place.
Rioter Comments
: I dont think, that if LoL would release on steam, that Valve would update the game themselves, its still owned by Riot... But i think its good, that its a "private" client. And if you want to have it in steam, you can add it per the Library with the LeagueofLegends.exe file (or sth like that, idonnow how internets work xD). They also have an MOBA title already (which is not the best in my opinon, but atleast volvo can milk the money of it :D) BTW "RITO pls fix" sounds better then "ValvE pls fix" (exept youre 3kliksphillip ^^)
Owned by Tencent you mean.
: League of Legends in Steam
Riot wants all the money they make of skins for themselves, Valve takes a cut in all micro transactions I believe.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=niri108,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4O4fQuLi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:34:07.521+0000) > > I'm not banned, fam. I just think that the new automated system is horse shit. As were all the ones that came before it. New system is not perfect, but it does its job well. Its far from "horse shit" as u described it. And i believe u dont even play this game as you mentioned "unskilled" report option which was removed long time ago so was "Refusing to communicate with the team". In fact it was removed when current system was introduced. Negative attitude is a great report option as its used mostly for those players who for example give first blood and are like "GG we are done , we lost FF 20" and just refuses to play properly, or at all. Also for people who criticize everyone for everything.
As I said: the wall of text aren't my words, though I do agree with what is said therein. > And i believe u dont even play this game as you mentioned "unskilled" report option which was removed long time ago so was "Refusing to communicate with the team". "'Unskilled' Really? Unskilled is an offense now? Apparently reporting for unskilled doesn't actually do anything but thats besides the point. The fact that the option is there encourages the notion that not playing well is report worthy offense. "Negative attitude" Yes, negative attitude is a report option. A game that has a surrender feature that allows your team to instantly forfeit a match and give up has a "Negative attitude" report option. "
Viavarian (EUW)
: And you think that because...? Please remove the wall of text in your original post and replace it with 2-3 sentences that support your opinion.
The wall of text supports my opinion pretty well.
: tl;dr
TL;DR Nobody was born toxic, game is designed to make you toxic and help other players who already are toxic to make you one of them too, if you deny it, you're probably one of those kids who gets offended even about "i fukd ur mum", a typical "joke" made by 12yr olds. -Icy Spectre.
Icy Spectre (EUNE)
: For first 1.5 years on my main account, I couldn't ever think about talking shit in THIS game, I mean everyone was friendly, always helped and explained things (actually helped me to realize that statikk shiv is not an item for annie rofl, WITHOUT CALLING ME A TROLL OR RETARD AUTIST DEGENERATE, WOW), then I got level 30 and things went downhill ever since... People started expecting me to be like fucking faker or w/e and 1v5 enemy team without even trying. Chat restriction? I completely agree with that, unless you're typing 2 words per minute, message every 4 minutes is not enough to tell even basic crap. Also... If reports didn't exist, we would have more trolls, BUT why trolls exist? Because they either have fun that way or they want to report others with a legit reason (flaming at them). So actually less trolls and less "report X for Y" TL;DR Nobody was born toxic, game is designed to make you toxic and help other players who already are toxic to make you one of them too, if you deny it, you're probably one of those kids who gets offended even about "i fukd ur mum", a typical "joke" made by 12yr olds.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: SOmebody is mad that Lyte actually banned his acc:D
I'm not banned, fam. I just think that the new automated system is horse shit. As were all the ones that came before it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Becoming a better player. Tips? Suggestions?
> Any ideas? I also have a friend who used to watch his own replays to improve his gameplay, that might also work. You should analyze your replays instead of just watching them. Where did you mess up? What can you do to prevent that next time. Watching pro players playing particular champions also helps.
Rosh Roshan (EUNE)
: Role distribution among players - picking Fill = support???
No one picks support because support is boring as hell in League. Also, no one appreciates supports.
: Point and click dashes are not the strongest at all, simply because they have limited range and are mostly only offensive. The most broken dashes are blinks that do not need a target. -they can go into the fog of wall -they can go over walls -since they are blinks, they don't care about movement blocking abilities (Veigar E, Poppy W...) -since they are blinks, they don't care about any skillshots going from the way they are going to go Ezreal's E is one of these and every Blitzcrank can agree that his ability to jump out of a successful Q is bullshit. At least he is not untargetable or have huge amounts of burst damage since level 6. Then there's Zed.
> -they can go into the fog of wall I think you mean **war**
: Riot please give me a way to report players that are behaving inappropriate PRE-GAMES
Owyn (EUNE)
: Nobody ever plays Aatrox anyway
That's not true, I've seen at least 3 people who played Aatrox.
: SoloQ
Go for it buddy, your sacrifice will not be in vain.
: and what would we veterans do with those refunds? we already have all the champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Banana Splits,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tUFhEGQk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-14T19:10:34.389+0000) > > and what would we veterans do with those refunds? we already have all the champions. Don't use them, I guess.
Evanitis (EUNE)
: So the MM paired me with a 4 man russian premade...
I havent't encountered any Russians in League, but I see them all the time in csgo. One time in deathmatch we had a Russian guy who was singing the whole time in his mic, that shit was so funny! I also met a Russian once he said 'my friend' after every sentence. Like: Rotate A my ,friend; It's ok my friend; You suck, my friend. etc. Idk why everyone hates Russians. If they can speak enough English to communicate properly then there's no problem. I often find the people who give Russians shit to be more toxic.
BossElite (EUNE)
: What do you guys do during your queue times?
: QSS nerf
Let's nerf it so that it doesn't cleanse Zed's ult anymore (oh wait).
: I'm stuck at the "Game Abandoned" screen even though I'm not in a game
This happened to me once when the server was being worked on or something. I got stuck with that screen for the entire day :/ . Hope you have better luck man.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: I disagree, while those things you mentioned did make things easier, but there are alot more things that make game harder.
Dohaqatar1 (EUNE)
: ***
That really sucks, but how exactly is this relevant to my post?
Hey im G (EUW)
: Old vs New League
{{champion:84}} Approves!
: Is league of legends the best game ever?
Not really... There is no such thing as 'the best game ever'.
Rioter Comments
: Well it is a nice idea on theory, atleast I like the way you think. However I am fairly certain that this kind of system would lead to a situation where a majority of the games would be reported and investigated onto. Because I feel that every game that I play, there is always someone on the losing side who does not tolerate losing and he takes it out on to something or someone. These kinds of players would mostlikely just report the game due to their team losing because of e.g. Someone got caught which resulted in to a loss. Just to take the odds that something someone said or did might result in to a punishment and make him feel atleast a bit better. Humans are the worst flaw in this game, and whatever the system would be, someone will try to abuse it. And in this case the abusing might lead to a overencumberment of the automated system resulting to same kind of symptoms that the old tribunal had. Slow and inneffective punishments. Now the system works well due to its automated and targeted nature. It does not need to evaluate the context and it is given the right people to investigate on. So the step to go through the whole game to find the real culprits has been skipped by community driven reporting. Which is kind of a good thing. I do feel that the best punishment system would be something like CS:GO overwatch is, you get to see a part of the game, review the logs and make a human judgement which would be compared to other judgements given to the case and if the majority thinks the player needs to be punished then the punishment is carried forward. This would need some sort of a reward system however so that players would really like to judge cases and it is a hard thing to invent and implement.
> Because I feel that every game that I play, there is always someone on the losing side who does not tolerate losing and he takes it out on to something or someone. These kinds of players would mostlikely just report the game due to their team losing because of e.g. Someone got caught which resulted in to a loss. I second this.
Daresouma (EUW)
: Champions Rent
I am against this concept on any game. I think it's ridiculously stupid. Ask a friend or something if you want to try out champions.
Nurglics (EUNE)
: nerf vayne
Better nerf Irelia XDDDDDDD
: Yes but..that is not a part of her boot. Also, i read "boobs" twice. I'm lonely.. *bites a cookie*
: What is Zed's counterplay?
{{champion:6}} Destroys him, Get a {{champion:10}} or perhaps face him as a {{champion:127}}. {{champion:23}} eats Zed late game. {{champion:92}} Will always be stronger if you play it right. {{champion:19}} is a pain in the ass for every Zed main. Zed won't be able to do anything against {{champion:122}} or any tank for that matter. {{champion:157}} Can potentially fuck up Zed, but this matchup can go either way, same goes for {{champion:91}} , {{champion:105}} and {{champion:7}} . Zed does have a ton of counters. git gud is all I can really. pro tip: he can only cleanse one cc with qss, so chain cc him and you should be fine.
Puckomodo (EUW)
: How to find your main?
Play the role you're most comfortable with (mine's top and jungle) and try out different the champions that are suitable for that role and eventually you will find one or two champions that will suit your playstyle. Or you don't even have to do that, some people main Vayne or AP Shaco top and are Diamond 1. But the aforementioned method should definitely work.
Eveninn (EUW)
: I personally have a way better time playing solo than duo (or more). (Climbing wise that is) And I can't at all agree with People saying it doesn't work for solo players, what does it matter to me if I'm with/against 4 randoms or 4 random premades. And in Terms of communication etc... assuming they consistantly play together, they *needed* that communication to climb to this Level, so it seems only fair that they still hvae the communication to Keep even with everyone. But I guess everyone collects their own experiences wiht it, so you'll just have to give it a shot. x3
I suppose I will! my {{champion:6}} must have gotten a bit dusty & rusty after a year.
Rioter Comments
: I didnt. Thx Sherlock.
> [{quoted}](name=Urusai Yatsura,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=VnzbXTPO,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-12-23T10:32:50.265+0000) > > If you create custom games to test things in a 1 player game and leave them without destroying the nexus, you will get punished with lower priority queue and have to wait 10minutes for real games to begin with. Then explain this...
IgineX (EUW)
: Very high ping when listening to music?
Download your music before playing, or get a faster connection. Not much else you can do.
sildaemon (EUW)
: I think that ww getting a 5s suppression/snare combo isn't too game-breaking especially if you can counter it really easily. For the 2s snare. Another example is rengars empowered bola strike is a 1.75s root at rank 1 which as we're all aware is ranged plus with his ult combo even if you see the exclamation mark you're normally snared and dead. WW's "w" snares you only, so you can still attack ww for those 2s and he can't do anything unless he releases the ability early. Yeah its .3s longer but you can't do anything for those 2s so this is more of a hold down for your laner to catch up. And with the ult he has to channel(1-2s) with the howl and run at the enemy which at any point a knock back, stun, silence or suppression can stop him. The ult hits hard but you can do so much against it because you know its coming. I would agree that the duration of most spells could and (in cast of OP-ness) should be changed. Please understand this is merely a suggestion for a kit that could work "better" and be lore friendly.
I understand, and I love the amount of work you put into this!
xAdrian51x (EUNE)
: Please League of Legends unban my account
Sorry, but Riot doesn't unban accounts, see this as a harsh lesson to never be toxic again.
Duck gu (EUW)
: my RP has been disappeard
Try to relog as Nakhishia said. If that doesn't work, check your purchases (the very last tab of the store if I remember correctly, And if all fails, contact support at: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
: Maestro payments?
Ik ben een Belg en kan zonder problemen met Maestro betalen. Misschien helpt dit je: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201753074
Show more

niri108

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion