: > [{quoted}](name=nrganev,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ibwAAqJk,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2017-07-09T23:49:28.590+0000) > > I think it will sth between normal and pure damage. Zilean Ult will save the target, as well as Guardian Angel. And ofcourse it will proc it. But trynda ult will fail. > > Not exactly. It is not just a Suppress but Untargetable. The effect is like zhoniya stasis. Untargetable means that an ally (or enemy for what matters) can't target you while you are being dragged to Urgot. It does not mean you can't use whatever you are normally able to use while being suppressed, which includes Trynda's ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ibwAAqJk,comment-id=0007000000010000,timestamp=2017-07-10T07:01:19.029+0000) > > Untargetable means that an ally (or enemy for what matters) can't target you while you are being dragged to Urgot. It does not mean you can't use whatever you are normally able to use while being suppressed, which includes Trynda's ult. Is that true ? I am not playing Fizz and Vladimir but while you are in Fizz`s E can you use items, spells etc ? Or While you are in Vlad`s W? I am tottally sure you can`t while you are in Vlad`s pool but not sure for Fizz. In other hand, Untargetable mean you can`t get any NEW effets/damage on you! Other examples: Kalista`s Ult. While you are in her ult can you use spells ? Elise`s E. Same thing. Conclusion. You will not be able to use any spells after Urgot catched you! Still the question is, what happen if Trynda used his ult earlier?
Declined (EUNE)
: Ehm.... it could be pure damage, in which case not even Trynda's ult or Zileans passive would save him. I guess we'll find out.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ibwAAqJk,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-07-09T22:18:33.418+0000) > > Ehm.... it could be pure damage, in which case not even Trynda's ult or Zileans passive would save him. > I guess we'll find out. I think it will sth between normal and pure damage. Zilean Ult will save the target, as well as Guardian Angel. And ofcourse it will proc it. But trynda ult will fail. > [{quoted}](name=Zantonny,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ibwAAqJk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-09T20:47:53.583+0000) > > Trynd can ult while suppressed (Urgot ult is a suppress according to the details given) so he could already have locked onto the Trynd before he even hits ult. Not exactly. It is not just a Suppress but Untargetable. The effect is like zhoniya stasis.
: Rito, maybe another kind of mage boots.
I would love a new option for boots, but anyway - You re wrong about mages have less options. Proove: Tanks: {{item:3047}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3009}} Supports [enchanters] : {{item:3158}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3009}} ADC : {{item:3006}} Assassins : {{item:3117}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3111}} Mages : {{item:3020}} {{item:3158}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3009}} LoL, i think we need an option for marksman boots, not for mages :D Then, you ask why you would build {{item:3047}} for a mage in mid lane. Maybe because enemy jungler and your laner are AD ? Even after the nerf of ninja tabi, this is an option. And if you say Tanks can build {{item:3020}}, for example ZAC. Well that`s true but the i don`t put him in the graph of Tanks but in the one for a mage, because he is going to build also other mage iteams instead of resists and HP :D
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. People using 3rd party program to gain a competitive advantage ingame do get banned. Permabanned actually. However, unlike bans for verbal misbehaviour, these types of bans happen in large waves hitting many accounts all at the same time. This is done so that it's harder for the people that create these scripts to understand how they got detected, and prevents them from being able to circumvent detection in the future.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zdaP6Pbh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-14T11:58:36.504+0000) > > This is done so that it's harder for the people that create these scripts to understand how they got detected Well Played Riot, Well Done. +1
HWUT Kira (EUW)
: Plat IV Adc LF Supp
: Healing Cap
> [{quoted}](name=Engo San,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4io7hxUG,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-05T18:23:51.441+0000) > Healing and Shielding increase for: > Windspeaker´s Blessing 10% > Redemption 10% > Ardent Censor 10% > Mikaels 20% > (after the boots sold and Forbidden idol purchase ) 8% > this is a total heal buff about 50%, but after the extra Forbidden idol purchase you get 58% Total of 158% * 28% from {{item:3065}} and runic armor = 202% anyway, some of this percents is less effective than buying AP. Also healing reduction reduce this healing by 40% and make it only 120% healing total.
IceOFire (EUNE)
: Help me find my main middle champion.
{{champion:161}} don`t coincide with your description. Can I ask why you want to fit with exactly this build ? Here is a list of the champs which i think : {{champion:55}} , {{champion:7}} , {{champion:84}} ,{{champion:131}} , {{champion:9}} ,{{champion:268}} Every of them have high damage allowng you to one shot people if you play correctrly. Kata , Leblanc and Azir are kind of hard play. Adn every of them have dash abilities.
: How should I learn how to jungle?
> which junglers refer to as "powerfarming" Agree with everything but will add something. There are 3 types of jungler atm. Farming jungler (powerfarmers) , Ganking junglers and control junglers. -Farming junglers are like {{champion:11}} . They have preatty good late game power and they try to get as much gold as they can, and take their items fast. -Ganking junglers have a good CC and prioritisize more ganks and less farming. A lot of times they fall early game because of it, but it is not such a problem when all of your lanes are winning. Example for this kind junglers are {{champion:111}} and {{champion:33}} . They are good pick vs farming jungler because it will be rare to be counterganked. -Control jungers are like {{champion:20}} and {{champion:48}} . Have strong fighing power and play not for winning lanes but getting objectives and disabling enemy jungler. That`s the reeason they are good agaisnt ganking jungler. They steal enemy jungle, secure early drakes and when is needed countergank the fallen behind enemy jungler. Ofcourse there are champs which are good in 2 of the styles. For example {{champion:56}} . He can be played as Farming jungler but at lvl 6 he have a very good countergank potential which defenetly break the countering from Ganking junglers. We talked about {{champion:19}}, he is quite strong atm. His ganking is awesome, but in other hand it is hard to be countered in the jungle. Also cna secure early drakes and steal fast enemy jungle. 3 in 1
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gcM41Ruc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-01T13:29:19.521+0000) > > Got demoted 15 times from Silver 2 because of this problem.Later people tell us "git gud yuur fuult". You don't get demoted 15 times because your support didn't buy sighstone. Low elo vision is overrated, people don't pay attention anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gcM41Ruc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-03-01T13:30:38.977+0000) > > You don't get demoted 15 times because your support didn't buy sighstone. Low elo vision is overrated, people don't pay attention anyways. 100% right. I was placed in Silver. I am maining support, and it was funny how we have vision on theye whole team, we see how they are ganking but still, players don`t pay attention and don`t move. Btw, i have games in Diamond where I miss the sightstone as first item. If you are constantly staying at lane, make pressure in all lanes, one pink is enough to save you from gank.
: How it really is: Lets just assume a champion got a 407 armor lets assume that 90 of these is base armor and 317 bonus armor from items, runes and abillitys. A fully stacked black cleaver reduces these to 63 base and 221,9 bonus armor. Masteries and last whisper item reduces it to 58,59 base and 106,51 bonus armor. There will be 165 armor left now that will be reduced to 114 whit 51 lethality assumeing that the champion is level 18. The champion will have About 53% damage reduction. But even these is very optimistic since getting black cleaver fully stacked isnt a small thing to do.
> [{quoted}](name=themackattack,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Evs1rpxt,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-03-01T09:24:51.374+0000) > > How it really is: > Lets just assume a champion got a 407 armor lets assume that 90 of these is base armor and 317 bonus armor from items, runes and abillitys. > > A fully stacked black cleaver reduces these to 63 base and 221,9 bonus armor. > > Masteries and last whisper item reduces it to 58,59 base and 106,51 bonus armor. > > There will be 165 armor left now that will be reduced to 114 whit 51 lethality assumeing that the champion is level 18. > > The champion will have About 53% damage reduction. > > But even these is very optimistic since getting black cleaver fully stacked isnt a small thing to do. Give this guy a cookie {{item:2009}} Btw if you don`t know, Marksmans are there for 2 reasosn. First is to kill the tanks and bruisers and second is for takes objectives much faster than mages. So this is how it should be. ADC should kill enemy tank easy. Assassin/mages should kill enemy ADC easy and tanks should get the assassins/mages in same way. IF you have problem with that, call the support. He saves every one and fill the weak spots.
Dokkaebi (EUNE)
: Why not buff Ohmwrecker?
I believe It would be cool if the HomeWrecker is not a tank item. Why tanks will use it? There is no explanation of that. It would be better if it is AP or AD item. _Example 1 : {{item:3113}} + {{item:3113}} + {{item:1028}} + 900 gold 850 + 850 + 400 + 900 = 3 000 Gold 60 AP + 150 HP + 10MS Cost analysis : 75 AP = 1631.25 Gold 300 HP = 800gold 12% MS = 474 Gold And the item is 97% Gold effcient without the passive to stop towers. _ I feel this comfortable for AP divers. MS is need to dive successfully, some HP to not so squishy and ofcourse AP. _Example 2 : {{item:1037}} + {{item:3133}} + 1025 Gold 875 + 1100 + 1025 = 3000 Gold 60 AD + 10% CDR + 12% MS Cost analysis : 60 AD = 2100 gold 10% CDR = 266.67Gold 12% MS = 474 Gold adn the item is 95% gold efficient without the passive _ It is similar to {{item:3142}} but instead of Lethality and out of combat MS you get constant MS which is better for diving.
: only 15 points after 2 Wins with both 18 Points
Accually it is not every one. I get LP as usual. I guess I am just lucky. Sorry for you guys. Hope it will be fix soon
: Stormraider's
Nope. It is high risk high rewad mastery and it is ok. If you enemy have it you can easily just take more hp and some resist so he loose his keystone. Or take something with shield, Riven e.x
Kensei0 (EUNE)
: Arrogant platinum is the worst shit I've seen so far.
Arrogant Diamond who just said "I am Diamond so i will take the farm" He was ADC and get all the mid farm. Lel he had less damage dealt in the end of the game and I was Karma MID. only one offensive damage spell xD
: Rank 7 Vi
How can you be so rude.
: It is a good pick if you can play it correctly.
Trully strong champ but hard to play. I love to see uncommon champions in my tem like him or {{champion:74}} and {{champion:266}}
: I'm scared to play normals
Try to communicate with people from your CO-OP games. If there is another possitive persone you can add him as friend. And when you have enough friend go play normal games agaist real enemies.
Akosch242 (EUNE)
: Which support to buy?
{{champion:26}} What about this old guy. Not an easy champ but AOE stun + revive and high MS Boost/slow. I found his as very interesting and good pick for new support
: 2 new items Idea
Good job, you just made most of the bursters useless :D No one will pick syndra jut because everyone will have Stasis Item. No one will play zed in the same reason, etc. QSS for APs is the same. Everyone need to have a weak spot. Anyway, i would like to see more Tenacity items. Not only boots. Once opon item there were "Cloak and Dagger" and another Tenacity item but I don`t remember why they were removed.
: Do turrets need a defensive buff? (POLL)
Dissagree wih "People" used ti be affraid. Assassins have to be affraid of diving. Marksman have to be afraid of diving. Tanks have to be the ultimate shield for the team and make the dive succesfull. And this is how it is atm. If you ADC go first in turret aggro, he can`t survive without help from other champs (shield. heal etc)
: no one wants to play sivir in urf
Why not? 2 Seconds CD on spell shield, lol. Non stop ricoched + AS from the more and also 1.8 Cd on. You use one Boomerang and when you catch it you have another one :D 16 Cd on ult and 8 sec duration. I found this really funny.
: > [{quoted}](name=nrganev,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=602n175R,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T14:22:17.893+0000) > > What do you mean by nothing to offer for their ADC? I mean heals, shields, accelerations thrown at the ADC. > The support is not there to protect the ADC. The support if there to protect the whole team. Ofc. not; however you want to get ahead during laning phase. At that I found (in my Bronze ELO) works better with such a type of support. Farming isn't that great in Bronze, so the longer you can stay on lane, the more likely you get an advantage over the opponents. Going with a Zyra support for example is a totally different thing, and I've gotten away from it. > And the team is there to protect the ADC. Sure. Tell that to the team.... They all want to do damage, and I have yet to see someone else but me who would jump into a Cait ult to save their ADC...
>I mean heals, shields, accelerations thrown at the ADC. Agree, you can`t give your team help like this, but in other hand if you kill the enemy fast he will go less Damage so you will not need shield ;) > At that I found (in my Bronze ELO) works better with such a type of support. This is not about the champion but in what you are good. It`s like if you main Zed it will be easier for you to carry with Zed (assassin )than with Ziggs(Arthilery Mage). But this don`t mean Arthilery Mage sucks. It is about the composition mostly and in what you are good. > Tell that to the team.... Well, about that ... xD It`s the same in High elo, hahaha. Sejuani and Amumu are playing always in AP build, only Mao is play with tank build but he do enough good damage. Get used to it :D
: I play support, and I can assure you that the ADCs I play with are happy they have a **support**. It can't be too hard to pick an easy to play support champ for one game and don't act as if you were God and the kill king. After that, people get autofill protection again for a couple of games. I can tell you, having mage supports which don't build vision, no CC, nothing to offer for their ADC, just build damage -- that's not what ADCs want; they will starve out and become useless. Then you have a 4v5 cuz your ADC gets one-shot. So, just picking a mage as support - welcome, I hope we get a game vs each other (oh no, we won't; you are Gold...). OK, so this is for my Bronze realm where the ADCs maybe are not used to take care for themselves :-))))
I am not sure but I think WilliTheWit`s is adressed to mine. >don't build vision You can buy {{item:2049}} on any champion. Also there are 3 types of upgrade : Damage, Regen and Tank. Every champion can benefit good from one of those. > no CC Most of champions have CC. Only a few champions don`t. >nothing to offer for their ADC, just build damage What do you mean by nothing to offer for their ADC? The support is not there to protect the ADC. The support if there to protect the whole team. And the team is there to protect the ADC. How can you be usefull for your team ? You can provide them Utility like Karma and Lulu do if you team don`t have enought, or can take a lot fo damage and take the skillshots like Braum do if you don`t have a tank champion on top and jungle. It is the same with damage. Building damage also help your team a lot if they don`t have enough. >(oh no, we won't; you are Gold...) Sorry don`t mistake me with one of them. Already Diamond in flex (I made it SOLO) and soon I will get in Solo/Duo. But ranked is not everything, acualy i am playing more normal games :) . Btw I am maining support too.
: Autofill? Autoint.
Whaat is the poblem with playing support. You can play almost every champion as support. You main mid and play mages ? Every of them can be a poke support. Or maybe yu are playing assassins like Zed ? Take CDR runes, poke with Q, skiw with W and at lvl 6 kill their ADC. Or maybe your are playing TOP, then go for Renekton support. He is kind of good sustain tank with stun. Oh sorry, you said you are maining adc. [MissFortune](http://www.lolking.net/guides/421385) is play a lot these days. Or you can try Caitlyn Support. High range, good zoning and slow ability. It will be fun, I promise. As Cait concentrate in CDR and then go for damage. I forgto, Ashe is good too if you are not agaisn`t enchanters. Just poke and poke and poke again. At 6 you have a very good stun.
: Timer for a Penta
If it change for the whole team, what happen if 2 guys of the same team take double kills ? 2 timers ?
: Timer for a Penta
Interesting idea, but where you want to see this. I can`t imagine abother pop up in the middle of the screene as Surrender vote is :D
Wilson139 (EUW)
: Being Stuck In Bronze.
Everytime when bronze player tell me he is not playing for Bronze I am laughing just because I tried to play agaisn`t them in custom 5v5 and I clearly see their mistakes and why they are in bronze. Anyway, asking Why and searching where is he problem in you instead of blaming your team is a good start to improve. I didn`t check your profile but I checked all the comments and don`t want to repeat them so think about this advices: -Play ranked only when you are calm and there is nothing to distract you. -Don`t play when you are tired. I know how many players want to play at 3AM. and wake up at 1PM. but it is better go to bed and 10PM, wake up at 8AM and then go to play, because you are relax and have new powers. Your concentration is again at 100% - Don`t flame players for their mistakes. I know some players need to be found and kill in real life but just ignore them :D - Communicate with your team from the start. This increase the motivation in most of the players. Good luck in summoners rift :)
evis123456 (EUNE)
: BEST IVERN EUW - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IVERN MONTAGE -
I like it as I like Matheos stream. Are you the one who made the video? Or you just post it here ?
: So armor is basically no use now?
You have to understand how armor works. Open LoL Wiki Armor and read it. There is a lot of information about how to use it. Armor is not useless, but it is not efficient to build 600 of it. if you want to be very tanky, it is better to get just 250 armor and other items to be for HP and regen.
Lynxmetal (EUW)
: Is banning someone's preferred champion a punishable offense?
I believe it can be punishable if it is intentional. This is like assisting to the enemy team, but only if it is made in purpose. But how Riot can know it is on purpose or not ? Just report players who made action like this, and if it is 1 of 100 games it is ok. But if he ban ally champion everytime when he can, it is other story. Anyway, I had times when I banned ally champion and just ask him should I leave or he can play another champion because it was a mistake and didn`t saw his preferred champion.
Beatsteak (EUW)
: Knight's Vow cancels recall
{{item:3109}} is especially strong item, but it is double edge sword, so just go further away from the target or change the target if you want to stop it
Azuremars (EUW)
: Quinn is absurdly broken
She have counterplay, and it is not so hard. First way you all need armor, even with ful llethaliy build can not broke enought armor. Keep in mind she was a lot higher level than you was BUT lethality is based on our level, so if you stack armor she will not one shot you in this situation. Other problem will be that you will not have enoght AP to kill her of you use your gold for armor, then you need to group and use hard CC to kill her. This will stop her but what about other members from her team ? When you are behind you accually have chance to win if only enemy make a mistake. It can be a mistake to take full AD team, or the fact no one can follow Quin because of her high movement speed and go 1 vs 5 and then you have to wait your CD and fight 5 vs 4. Not the best strategy but it will work. Second way is better warding, knowing from where she is comming. Her ult make a lot of damage, the idea is hitting into someone them mark with Valor and AA with full strange, the problem is that she loose her ult when she take damage from Champion or turret, so having one good tank in enought. Quinn can try to pass him but he need just to AA her, then other people from the team have take her down. I don`t see this happenin in silver elo because you have to group before Quinn get into someone, while in first way every of you can take her damage and not dying from first hit. Third way, make the hunter to be hunted, with good vision and nice bait, the falcon will try to eat the mouse. If you are not the only assasin as LeBlac, you can try to go all in into quinn right after she got the bait. Then you are into 4 vs 4 fight, choose the bait wisely. The problem is she can ignore the bait and just push your lane.I believe it will work first time or maybe twice because of the silver elo but no one is so stupid to do the same mistake over and over :D Tell me really, no counterplay ? There are even more strategies o take her down, but it will take me forever to write them. However, better just don`t feed Quinn early game ! If she play always that she need to do, you have no chance agast fed like that champion, she need to make a mistake so you can get free XP and gold. At one point she will be full build and can`t get more damage, while you will become stronger and stronger.
3oMaRa2001 (EUNE)
: How to freeze the lane?
Freezing lane without enemy champion around who can harras you is easy. Once the wave start to push to your tower, stop them in front of the tower range. If the tower hit minions, this will push the wave back, so you have to stop them in front of the range. Sometimes this mena to take a few damage from minions, so if you are a tank or some sustain cahmp is easier. Also if you are against Melle champion like your situation, he can not harras. For example you can`t go near him because he is in the edge of the tower range, if you go there you probable will take turret shot. Also last hitting in he last moment is a must. You have to play like a minion, even if you have 200 AD, if you want to free you have to hit like you have 40 AD. Why your minions are still pushing ? Because his wave is 6 minons, your wave is 6 minions too but he left 3 more from the last wave and it is 9 vs 6 and this is repeating and you can freeze for a really long time if you want. How to stop him ? If you max your E, you can clear his wave instantly, then he have to tank all the minions waiting for next wave if he want to freeze. Ofcourse he can`t do that but you will not stack your Q. Just don`t let enemy to freeze your lane. It`s better to freeze in your tower instead if you are against melle.
Keki99 (EUW)
: [7.3]Viktor's R disappearing after he dies
[Here](https://pbr.leagueoflegends.com/euw/en_GB/bugReport/create?app_name=LeagueClient&app_version=3845603-3845421&system_os=windows&user_agent=Mozilla%2F5.0%20(Windows%20NT%206.1%3B%20WOW64)%20AppleWebKit%2F537.36%20(KHTML%2C%20like%20Gecko)%20Chrome%2F49.0.2623.28%20Safari%2F537.36) is a platform for reporting bugs as well. Choose In-Game ->Champion wasn`t working properly it is cool to be reported here as well, so everyone here can see it, but I think the bug platform is easies way for Riot.
: Your thoughts on surrendering?
Only fools surrender whenever enemy team is ahead, the smart one will never surrender and the Wise one will know when you have no chance to win nd surrender if there is no more hope. i don`t mean there is 0.0...1 chance meteorite to kill someone of te enemy team but if you don`t have any kills, enemy team have 20 and there is a Darius with 10 of them and then he just kill you 1 vs 5 with any help while other 4 is doing Drake/Baron. Also no one have an idea how to fight this darius, then the game is lost. But if you can say "Well I made mistake here, now i know what to do while fighing him" then you have to play and try again.
: Mute Pings Individually
People still don`t know but spamming pings with no reason is bannable. Summoner Code Point 1 Support your team, Paragraph 3 : "Just remember that one ping is enough!" I am always reporting them and I received feedback from Riot tha one person get penalty. Only 9 feedbacks from January.
: Keystone Masteries??
Garen is playing on Grasp ? Wut ? I have a lot to learn i guess. I would get Thunder and go Spin to Win :D
: Keystone Masteries??
You have two opitons. Check guides for champion which you want to play and use the mastery keystone from there OR play 9 different games and see the difference between the keystones. As you said. Stormaraider sound really OP, but you have to take 25% of one enemy max HP for 2.5 sec, can you ? Not every champion can do that. Also if you choose Stormraider you loose some damage, because choosing Thunderlord accually increase your Burst power, but can you hit the same enemy 3 times to get this bonus damage ? Good Luck
: Poeple who go afk during a game.
I am never going afk if it is about me but for last mounth (January) I have disconnected 3 times and the problem wasn`t in me or my internet. I know it wan`t in me because i still had internet connection, still talk with my friends in skype and also they were desconnected too. But only the people who was in Bulgaria. The problem is somewhere in Riot, do you think Riot will ban me for this ? Today we had the same problem, if your mates were form Bulgaria now you know why they left.
DaveRod (EUW)
: Choose between the two (Part IV)
Prefer to play against Trynda and my Worst champon is Yasuo. I have a chance to outplay him and kill him while he don`t have ult. I don`t care about psychological trauma :D Ashe arrow is the best I do`nt like flash anyway I already beat level 100 Doom bots, and i will love to fight them again :D
: Any recommended champions for trying support
For people whi said Soraka, she is not easy as you think she is. Squshy giving his own life to others and need to hit his Q to regen but if you miss you loos the lane. Other tpe soraka which is easy, stay behind all the time, have HP regen runes and you don`t need to land your Q, but this mean you have to invest IP for runes. Also you have to watch the intire map and know whn to ult. Silence is incredible AOE CC but you need to be smart on using it. Sona is squshy too, but you can`t fall behind with her. You can both max Q or W which make tyou a little flexible. Q is easy to hit and you have only to cout to 3, so after your 3rd spell you get bonus effect on your AA. Thresh is good too for first Support but he is expensive. I guess Janna is your best pick for first support. Everyone can tell you she is hard, but it is hard to play her perfect, in other hand you can be usefull with her ever if you are noob. This allow you to start from the begining and do better every game. Also she is cheap. You don`t need special runes for her.
WriterX (EUW)
: Well, this happened today.
He is not only one person xD Do you believe me I had a game where my ADC refuse to use his trinket the entire game. He refuse also to communicate. I was his supp and when my trinket was on CD i try to ask him to ward the tri bush, but he just ignored my chat and also ignore the pings. lel i was spamming in bot lane and other people in the team start to flame me and tell me that I am the support and i have to ward the bush xD It is funny because we were lvl 3 xD
Infernape (EUW)
: That would accomplish nothing. I'm mastery level 2 with Lee Sin but I would probably suck at him if I played him in an actual game on Summoner's Rift. Mastery level =/= skill.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9EUQGcmq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-12T13:23:24.795+0000) > > That would accomplish nothing. I'm mastery level 2 with Lee Sin but I would probably suck at him if I played him in an actual game on Summoner's Rift. Mastery level =/= skill. But if you go Lee sin in ranked it will be not your first time Lee sin. You will be already know waht skill do even if you can`t use them corectly.
Rioter Comments
: Urgot
Firstly you have to know when you need more damage and when you need more Tankines. I play him a lot, tried him with 30 % CDR runes and build his as ADC but play him in top lane. Also try him with 20% CDR from runes some of them per level other Intant, give me the oportunity to get one item with 20% CDR ({{item:3071}} or {{item:3110}} ) and last option is standart AD runes and get both {{item:3071}} and {{item:3110}} Other good items for him are {{item:3042}} ofc , {{item:3814}} can be cast while casting your ult - so if you are in one on one you have time to cast it without beeing stopped. {{item:3156}} and {{item:3812}} are the main 10% CDR item. {{item:3190}} is strong Tank item againsthigh AOE damage dealers and {{item:3800}} make you very strong tank, regenning a lot of HP while spamming Q and also can get kill easy if enemy make mistake and get out of position. Good luck :)
iNaffuu (EUNE)
: challenger support main looking for high elo team
Why don`t you make a team among the people with which you are playing solo ? I am not sure but are there any other master players than you, using this boards, hahaha Good luck with looking for a team :)
Arzonv (EUW)
: Around spring time there will be an event where you can buy Chromas for IP.
> [{quoted}](name=Arzonv,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0KXp5WLN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-11T11:28:34.285+0000) > > Around spring time there will be an event where you can buy Chromas for IP. Yes, this one of the thing Riot made for spending your IP, but still it is not enought. There are people with even more IP in their accounts. For example, Do you remember last weekend IP boost for playing with friends ? For 3 days I got more than 50K IP and could do even more.
: What to do when you are tilted? answer here!!!
I play the most anoying champs in the jungle. {{champion:427}} and {{champion:20}} Just tilt the enemy jungler as you are. Don`t leave his any jungle camps. Buy {{item:1409}} and a few {{item:2055}} also ask your team to ward enemy jungle too and let him cry :D
Rstonius (EUW)
: IP Gifting
I disagree. There are a lot of people like you, but furst of all, this can be business. You have a lot of IP and can sell it to your friends and this is not OK. Second, i don`t like the idea people who just start te gameto have all champs because they have friend who play from the start of League of Legends. If they want to have all the champion, they have to give the same time in the game as I do. It is better if Riot make for you where to spend your IP or some rewards for having a lot of it (not loosing the IP but staying in you). For example: unique icons for having 100K IP, 500K IP and 1 000K IP. Or special Golden skin (well there is Golden Alistar, so this idea suck) But still can be made a special rare skin like soulstealer Vayne, but not getting it for good behavior but for playing a lot (IP Skin - 200K IP)
: So when can we mute pings.
Accually spamming pings is reportable and bannable. I already receive 9 message "instant Feedback Report" for January and I am reporting players only for one thing and it is this : "Summoner Code Point 1 Support your team, Paragraph 3 : 'Just remember that one ping is enough!' This player do not follow this Point of the Code and he must be punished"
Show more

nrganev

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion