: Yes, I do think it's fair. Though I myself don't get hurt by words I still do think that people with no manners and that are just full on toxic assholes deserve a permanent ban just as much as feeders and trolls.
Hahaha, look, i might be so toxic in the game, but if u see irl, i will be so polite, i guess even more than u, and the reason is, u effect me in the game, irl u didnt. So in the game i tried to punish u for make me lose something, but u didnt let me lose something irl, so ill never effect u, but if u make me lose something irl, ill be as toxic as i am in the game. Its called self protection.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: not even 2 champ can be balanced... because they do stuff differently, you can never balance a yasuo vs a morde because they build differently, they have different items, runes, spells etc, they have different strenghts/weaknesses, what they CAN do is make them perform the same, they can make them have 50% winrate (or close to it), but that too is changing with every patch, every time someone figures out a way to play differently on a champ etc the good example is pantheon atm, the first topic about him i saw was that he is worse than ever/that he is a cheap braum etc, but i bet once ppl figure him out he will be stronger/even needs nerfs
> not even 2 champ can be balanced... because they do stuff differently, you can never balance a yasuo vs a morde because they build differently, they have different items, runes, spells etc, they have different strenghts/weaknesses u can, let me tell u how, if u come back to the origin about the game, i mean not the champ story instead the type of champs, *Yasuo, is a fighter assassin, Morde is a fighter tank, which means. Yasuo BASICALLY, IS COUNTERED BY MORDE, because Yasuo should be able to kill squishy, and stand long against long fights, (Kill because assassin, stand long, because fighter). But also, Mordekaiser, should not be able to kill adc. Because he is tank, and adc counter that, but this doesnt work here, and also, Yasuo should not be able to kill assassins, which are only assassins, because they are meant to counter him, as long as things doesnt work that way, u will never find balance. But riot wont do it, because they dont want, not because they cant. Its so obvious to balance champ like that. like assassins, should not be able to kill tanks, yet look at leblanc, akali, katarina, kha, rengar, THIS IS NOT BALANCE. Adc should be killed by assassins, but here in the game not all assassins are capable to kill a fed adc, even if they are fed, thats why it comes to place to say, VAYNE, CAIT,TRISTANA,DRAVEN,VARUS.... ETC. Are unbalanced, but also, they should be able to kill assassins, if they are fed with good supp, not solo, but nah, go take 20/0 Tristana, vs 20/0 Zed, Tristana win, and thats 100% unbalanced and wrong, tristana should win this 1v1, only if she is the one who is fed, and zed isnt otehr wise its not balance. You got the point.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=oQDarcusQo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XTjTetPk,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-15T16:42:16.471+0000) > > Oh really, if i come and told u without any reason in real life %%%% YOUR MOM, what u will do? stay silence, and doesnt matter for u that i trash talk about ur mom, or u will give it back ? or u will call ur mom to fight for u, or u will start physical fight? each way, has its own thing, people use one of this ways as a reaction, even u. You cant lie about it. If you told me that IRL i would probably slap you and do 3 backflips midair. On internet, however, i will forget about it in a couple of minutes, since you basically don't exist.
as long as i effect ur game, i do exist and u cannot deny it :)
: simple, ebay, amazon, any other website that sell boost, + op champs such as: Vayne,Kaisa, Yasuo, Irelia, Kha, Rengar, New panth, New morde. This champs are pick to win, which means Boost elo, follow the meta is boost. So its called pay to win, because i am sure it has something to do with money such as ebay, amazon, op champs as well, because i believe they take money to make the meta, instead of balancing the game, like cmon in 6 years u cant balance 1 champ? ARE U KIDDING ME ? this is not true.
And if they know its nto balanced, why release new champs before balancing the old one ? (Because they doesn't care).
Tarolock (EUNE)
: im still yet to find any proof of this... so far i saw screenshots of normal games and that facebook page without any evidence, so how is this game actually pay to win? i wanna climb too
simple, ebay, amazon, any other website that sell boost, + op champs such as: Vayne,Kaisa, Yasuo, Irelia, Kha, Rengar, New panth, New morde. This champs are pick to win, which means Boost elo, follow the meta is boost. So its called pay to win, because i am sure it has something to do with money such as ebay, amazon, op champs as well, because i believe they take money to make the meta, instead of balancing the game, like cmon in 6 years u cant balance 1 champ? ARE U KIDDING ME ? this is not true.
Kravixman (EUNE)
: I mean... Skins have hidden stats or something? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Nope, u misunderstood, it has nothing to do with skins, thats why i was telling riot specificly, its about (accounts share), ( OP champs), (Premade boost), (Lucky placements). So on, this is all work on money, u can simply pay ur friend to choose one of his old accounts to pre with u and boom u are high elo, but u are bad af as well. Riot doesnt punish them, and the reason is, they are everywhere, u cant lie about it. You also met them. They are literally in every game, because riot never stop making htis game rank, about team, instead of how good u are in the game alone, doesnt matter ur team, and they do that on purpose. And thats why i call it pay to win. Because if riot, didnt like that, they would have done it from a very long time, it doesnt need Genius to know that every player has to take rank depends on his plays, not his team plays.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=oQDarcusQo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XTjTetPk,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-08T00:09:38.627+0000) > > Learn to protect ur self, no one will save u, try it IRL as well. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Protecting myself? So you're telling me this is you protecting yourself with words? https://i.imgur.com/hnDwkBD.jpg
Oh really, if i come and told u without any reason in real life %%%% YOUR MOM, what u will do? stay silence, and doesnt matter for u that i trash talk about ur mom, or u will give it back ? or u will call ur mom to fight for u, or u will start physical fight? each way, has its own thing, people use one of this ways as a reaction, even u. You cant lie about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=oQDarcusQo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XTjTetPk,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T12:31:14.903+0000) > > There is not such a thing as controlling your self, sometimes u should not control ur self to make what is right. You're contradicting yourself here. Either there's no controlling yourself, or you can't "*sometimes u should not control ur self*". Also. There's no such thing as "*should*" or "*should not*", you either can or can't control yourself. You can train yourself to keep under control, but even then, it's not 100% full proof. Losing control is not a conscious action, learning to keep it in check is; and it takes effort to learn to be at least passably good at it. >If your mom got kileld near u, and people told u control ur self, u will ? or u gonna fk them up ? be realistic pls. One. You're equating online insults from someone that is a facade with a act of physical assault plus murder ? ... R u serious ? ... Two. Exploring your example a bit. In the heat of the moment, controlling yourself (keeping your cool) could be the difference between life and death. What exactly is the point of me rushing to attack the murderer of my mother if that gets me killed ? How justice would serve my mother if we both died ? If I had seen the murdered shouldn't I try to live in order for him to be apprehended, if I am unable to do that on my own at that moment, and having him brought to justice ? ... Three. At no point in the game my physical body is in harm's way; my character is "attacked" by someone who's a nobody, a facade, a mask, someone that doesn't know me. The game gives me the tools to avoid **further exposure** to such a person. It's called Mute. **However**, behaviour like that, in a game that requires cooperation between people, is a negative, toxic if you will. As such, the honourable thing to do is Report that person and move on. If that person is consistently behaving as he behaved towards me or anyone else, then the consequences of his actions(words in this case) will simply catch up with him. We all know that Karma is a %%%%%. {{summoner:31}}
> One. You're equating online insults from someone that is a facade with a act of physical assault plus murder ? ... R u serious ? ... u may not learn this before, its called example, and respect others look on things. Like you may see a color as beauty, and i tell u its just a color, we have different way with seeing things, u will learn it later, if u arent old enough at least wont judge u about it, > There's no such thing as "should" or "should not", you either can or can't control yourself. There is, sometimes i can control my self, but i dont want to, because ik that its wrong to keep silence from what is right. And here where it comes, u should or u should not. > Exploring your example a bit. In the heat of the moment, controlling yourself (keeping your cool) could be the difference between life and death. What exactly is the point of me rushing to attack the murderer of my mother if that gets me killed ? How justice would serve my mother if we both died ? If I had seen the murdered shouldn't I try to live in order for him to be apprehended, if I am unable to do that on my own at that moment, and having him brought to justice ? ... Sry to tell u, but there is no justice, neither in game or irl. Who killed ur mother, should be punished by u, or ur father, no one else. Or u just telling him, ITS MY MOM SO WHAT ? I DONT NEED HER, in nutshell. No one told u to rush blindly, but u wont ignore it right ? thats the point. > Three. At no point in the game my physical body is in harm's way; my character is "attacked" by someone who's a nobody, a facade, a mask, someone that doesn't know me. The game gives me the tools to avoid further exposure to such a person. It's called Mute. However, behaviour like that, in a game that requires cooperation between people, is a negative, toxic if you will. As such, the honourable thing to do is Report that person and move on. If that person is consistently behaving as he behaved towards me or anyone else, then the consequences of his actions(words in this case) will simply catch up with him. We all know that Karma is a %%%%%. if u are the reason, of his lose, u have no right except to blame ur self, he work hard for something, which u stole ti, with cold heart. That is a crime btw, there is ppl who take gaming seriously, and its not wrong, as u guys take football seriously, gaming is the same, no different, one u use ur body, second ur mind, if someone make u lose something u work hard on, u should punish him, because its urs, like he robbed u, and riot doesnt only let him rob u, instead they kill u too, so u face a robbery criminals with police who help them. IN NUTSHELL.
: > [{quoted}](name=oQDarcusQo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XTjTetPk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-07T01:38:20.387+0000) > > Do you guys think that is fair, to permanent banned people for typing ? yes... > be honest, why would I lie about that .?. > and why ? a) It is in the rules you agreed when you started playing b) actions have consequences > and if so, did u ever got one? nope ... > how did u feel about it? I feel that you should be a total fragile crybaby to not be able to **not press enter** so consistently that you'd end up being permabanned ...
> why would I lie about that .?. because afraid of the truth, u may not, but others are. > I feel that you should be a total fragile crybaby to not be able to not press enter so consistently that you'd end up being permabanned ... yeah sure, call it cry baby, call it noob, call it stupid, but there is people, who cant stand and watch the unfair things keep going in front of them, they will talk even if it means punishment for them, like the people with government in nutshell. You tell the government what is right, and they will kill u. Well not all countries, at least my country does, so. Still example. And that what riot does, they say the truth about ur rights, BOOM perma banned, they killed u in game instead of real life, nothing changed. Same results different ways.
Rioter Comments
: > When you think back on the game, you're more likely to just remember the toxic experiences, rather than the positive ones. Hahaha, because there isn't a single positive thing in htis game, except playing with friends, but as long as ur friends doesnt play this game anymore, then what is left except an unfairly game with toxic community and a lost account? Lets think about positive things, winning games ? nope, because its not about skills to win game, its about how lucky u are to not get trolls in ur team, talking in chat ? u get banned if u did. Ranks ? there isn't a single rank in this game that is true. Silver more bad than bronze, Gold more bad than silver, Plat, dia... etc....., playstyle? where is the fun with playing if u cant even feel the strategy thing u are trying to do, oh let me guess the champ select, oh yeah listen to the team talking trash before they join the game, u love to hear ENEMY TRIPLE KILL, ENEMY PENTA KILL!!, ACE. Enemy slained baron, enemy slained drake. Wow a wonderful sounds, oh wait let me guess, min 5, ENEMY DOUBLE KILL. at min 15, AN ENEMY IS DOMINATING. And what did u do ? nothing, trying to play safe because ur champ isnt the meta. Wow so positive bro. Things i admit: Gameplay cool, story wonderful, champions look, cool, abilites animations, login screens, musics, stylish. Things are 100% wrong for me: Rank system, honor system, banned system, match up system, esports system. Esports are a joke, let me tell why, when i open eSports, i search for hard champions to watch doing really hard choices and manage to win games, such as Aurelion sol, Twisted fate, Kalista, Jhin etc... dont want to see, a yasuo smashing buttons, dont want to see Zed clicking R, dont want to see Vayne aa only doing nothing and getting penta, this isnt something hard to do, so it wont be a fun eSports, if there isnt skills in it, i saw aurelion sol 1 time, i was impressed to be honest, i loved him so much, saw jhin player, was so good, saw some that rly cool, but literally 5% from the whole eSports, the rest is VAYNE TRISTANA YASUO CHO GATH VI SEJUANI ETC..., this champs are so op, so ofc the eSports will pick to them to win, so no skills, no reuirements. No fun. I know u might disagree, but its the truth, if u tell a guy to be kaisa main and hit challenger, he will hit it more easier than Aurelion sol main, 1000X and even more. Because Kaisa pick to win, Aurelion sol, require hell of skills to do just 1 thing, and u will fail to do it even if u are fed, 10/0 Aurelion sol, cant solo 0/10 Kaisa FYI. So let me ask you again, where is the positive things? if its just all a lie. I have reached with 2 accounts, different results, i reached gold on my main, and reached diamond on Yi, u know ? i felt like being gold, as my main, makes me feel more skilled more rewarded than a yi in diamond, because i did nothing and i become diamond, but i work hard, and reached gold, FELT THE POSITIVE THING IN THIS SIDE, but . Couldn't climb more than that, why ? because my champ isn't capable of 1v9, he isnt vayne, isnt kaisa, isnt yasuo, isnt yi to do that, and yes its a team game but its not team game tbh, team game suppposed to work together, supposed to help eacch other, supposed to have a fair fight between champs, not that ur jgler is bad, u lost, ur top is bad u lost, ur mid is bad u lost, Well i have nothing to do with them with my ranks, even tho they make me lose my rank, so what type of positive things u follow ? my friends left the game after being perma bann for chat, because they dont want to be slaves, yes u heard me slaves. Why slaves? Because simply, u have no right, tell someone to not talk while u are robbing him u know ? FYI.
its funny how u cant answer that, np ik you cant, because its the truth bro. Anyway have fun lying to ur self.
: > [{quoted}](name=oQDarcusQo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XTjTetPk,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-08T00:09:38.627+0000) > > Learn to protect ur self, no one will save u, try it IRL as well. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Learning restraint (controlling one's self) is not the same thing as learning to protect yourself, although it is one way to help protect yourself. Not to mention that learning to control yourself is a sign of discipline, which will help you irl.
There is not such a thing as controlling your self, sometimes u should not control ur self to make what is right. If your mom got kileld near u, and people told u control ur self, u will ? or u gonna fk them up ? be realistic pls.
CJXander (EUNE)
: It is fair. Learn self control, it will help you IRL as well. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Learn to protect ur self, no one will save u, try it IRL as well. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: If somebody wrongs you, you take it to the police or court and they will be the ones to punish him (the report system /support tickets in our case). You don't just go and take revenge with your own hands, this is not a jungle. If you do that, get ready to get jailed besides him. It's the same as reality.
But police doesn't let things as it is, they give u ur money back if got stolen, Riot doesnt, so nope, not the same thing, not even close.
: No, I'm saying I that deserve the same ban as you because I wasn't a decent human being and and I started insulting.
So, a human who fight for his right, isnt a human being ? what is he/her then ?
: Be polite and don't flame = slave? Well..
I call slave because, he stole ur rank, and u have no right to complain about it, So its slavery to be forced to do some, that in either way against u. And if u talk about ur rights, u get banned. Because u know, u are nothing but a player, who should follow the rules or be punished. And nope ur elo wont be back for u, because its stolen, u have to work on it again, and it will be stolen again, (Endless cyrcle).
: Your arguments make no sense. I'll just take em apart one at a time so we can finish this discussion quicker > let me ask u again one more question, if u work 5 months, for a payment, and each month lets say, u get 2000 Euro, after 5 months, it should be 10K euro, and i just came to ur work, took the money, and walk away, and everybody say that i worked hard for this money, and u got nothing, but instead u were the one who worked 5 months, to get literally nothing, would u at this point, still being polite, and not trash talk with me or with ppl, who u worked all the time for this amount of money ? or u will shit on them for ur rights, and take ur money back ? Be honest. That's one of the reasons we got contracts for - you get what you are owed and nobody can dispute it. In a way, you could view the TOS as a contract that's binding for both sides. You agree to uphold the rules riot puts up and get to benefit from the service they are offering. Also, you are inflating a game with 5 months of work of which you have to live off. That's just a very unnecessary way of looking at spent time. May I ask you - are you suing companies because their films (which you have spent money and time on) aren't to your liking? > A.V.A require 10X more skills than League of legends, and it is more fun, and it has more fair place in rank, it has esports which didnt last long, because poor company, but compared to league, league is weak esports style, but has money which keep it active, AVA showed u, ur skills, and u know how good or bad the player is by just looking at the rank, but if u come to league, u wont know, not at all, the bronze might defeat a challenger in this game, because of its low skillled requirements ranked. They follo the champ instead of skills in this game, in AVA u used to be considered so easily as bad or good, because of how balanced the game was, i would have never played league if it was still available for me to play to be honest, but as long as this game exist, i have no other choice but to try to give feedbacks to make it better, but i think my feedbacks doesnt matter because they will never listen to logics. Thats why i asked the players them selves instead of Riot in this boards. To understand how bad did riot keep this idea in the players mind in this game. A.V.A was not a balanced game - sure it had the aspect of movement, map-knowledge and aim, but those are just factors you create by being an fps game. They followed a meta based on weapons as any fps does. The fact that you include the phrase "bronze might beat challenger" is kinda sad. Why are you not challenger yet, considering the fact that it's (by your definition) not that hard? > There is no human, can control his anger at some points, even u. And its a thing u cant deny it, and the anger come, not because u are bad, or because u want to be trash, or jerk or anything. The anger comes, when u feel that something u work on, got stolen by someone didnt work at all. Yes, and slip-ups are tolerated as long as their frequency is really low (relational between games played and toxic behaviour in those) - I've not gotten a punishment in 6 years of playing the game (timespan from my perm-ban up until now) and I've shown some anger in chat or whatever. Riot doesn't expect you to be a 'straight As, no swearing' kind of guy - they expect you to put a bit of focus on not going off on people all the time.
> The fact that you include the phrase "bronze might beat challenger" is kinda sad. Why are you not challenger yet, considering the fact that it's (by your definition) not that hard? I dont play kaisa, vayne yasuo yi tristana, caitlyn, renekton, fiora, leblanc, etc... If its not a reason for u, think again, and go try another champs and u will understand, people who reached challenger with cchamps such as Gang plank, Aurelion sol, Twisted fate, Jhin, Kayn, Ivern, Taric, etc.. are the real players who reached challenger in fair. u might even say that Kayn is op champ, consider it op or not, compared to Vayne yasuo yi tristana jax udyr, etc.. He is nothing but a joke, so he will be a hard champ for me, until the other champs get their nerf. Even tho Riot know how op vayne is, and how ez to get penta with her, and how ez to solo 1v5 with her, and how she is pick to win, they even buffed her last update. So there is no way, that a challenger who is main vayne, is real 100% challenger. i bet u. > A.V.A was not a balanced game - sure it had the aspect of movement, map-knowledge and aim, but those are just factors you create by being an fps game. They followed a meta based on weapons as any fps does. Lets say they follow the meta, but i u can still pick a weapon such as sniper, or rifle or point man, and has a chance to win against them depends on ur playstyle. League in the other hand, he picked zed, u picked Aurelion sol, u better go afk, because riot didnt provide a balanced match up for u, especially for ur weak champ, Enemy picked vayne, no matter which lane u are, ITS DEFEAT MY FRIEND. So there is no way u can compare the balance between AVA and league, because its simple to see which side is better and more balanced than the other, like just imagine, 10/0 Vayne VICTORY, but 10/0 Aurelion sol, haha sadly cant even solo 0/10 Vayne, this is league. > Riot doesn't expect you to be a 'straight As, no swearing' kind of guy - they expect you to put a bit of focus on not going off on people all the time. Let me get this straight, riot doesn't care about how u will react or what u want, prove is, they dont follow logic, how they dont follow logic ? simple to find out, when u work hard on a game, but u lost because u have afk, they tell u unlucky, instead of giving the right, and not allow u to lose LP, or that much LP, like even losing LP more than winning, as long as this exist u cant lie about how they dont care about u, nor ur feelings, and what they do all the time ? releasing skins, more and more, because they dont simply care about balance, they love to banned so u can buy ur skins more than 1 time, a fact that u cannot change. Because its obvious.
Baka Red (EUNE)
: I see two reasons for that; many people who receive their first punishment aren't logical/calm like NightAngael and keep on being negative/toxic after their first warning. Fortunately I believe that there are more people who are like him and never get a punishment again after their first punishment. NightAngael (and others like him): Keep up the good work. :) The second reason is, that it is too simple to create new account. Therefore if someone gets permanently suspended, he creates a new account and keeps on behaving like before, or even worse; trying to troll others so badly, that they "defend themselves" by responding so badly, that the troll can get IFS to punish them. Well, those are the main reasons I see, in addition of the general reason: Anonymity of the internet makes people behave in ways they would not behave in real life.
First, i dont know who is NightAngael, and i prefer not to know, if he play noob champions. Second, There is nothing called good work with being a devil silent on fair things. Third, in this gmae there is nothing called defend ur self, because as u are accepting ur slavery, u will be insulted in silence, because Riot will never understand why u speak back, and they dont care about ur honor irl, so in other word, u either accept the slavery and be silence good boy, or u should be permanently banned for the game. And for you its fine to be slave for that right ? or am i wrong ?
Hansiman (EUW)
: > then why our community is one of the most toxic community in the gaming worlds There's really no evidence to suggest that this is actually accurate, other than "it's what people say". I've played online games for 20 or so years now, and I don't think LoL is even close to the most toxic community I've encountered. Most people I interact with ingame are actually quite nice, or just very silent. Some of them take things too far, but they're a minority. I believe some of the misconception of the community is from the fact that in every game you're matched with up to 9 other random players. Odds are actually quite high that from these 9 players, it won't take many games between each time one of them misbehaves. When that happens, people will tend to focus on the behavior of that one individual, and deem the entire game as toxic due to that one person, forgetting how everyone else behaved. When you think back on the game, you're more likely to just remember the toxic experiences, rather than the positive ones. --- I really don't think LoL is more toxic than other games, but I'm glad that in this game there are clearer consequences to unwanted behavior.
> When you think back on the game, you're more likely to just remember the toxic experiences, rather than the positive ones. Hahaha, because there isn't a single positive thing in htis game, except playing with friends, but as long as ur friends doesnt play this game anymore, then what is left except an unfairly game with toxic community and a lost account? Lets think about positive things, winning games ? nope, because its not about skills to win game, its about how lucky u are to not get trolls in ur team, talking in chat ? u get banned if u did. Ranks ? there isn't a single rank in this game that is true. Silver more bad than bronze, Gold more bad than silver, Plat, dia... etc....., playstyle? where is the fun with playing if u cant even feel the strategy thing u are trying to do, oh let me guess the champ select, oh yeah listen to the team talking trash before they join the game, u love to hear ENEMY TRIPLE KILL, ENEMY PENTA KILL!!, ACE. Enemy slained baron, enemy slained drake. Wow a wonderful sounds, oh wait let me guess, min 5, ENEMY DOUBLE KILL. at min 15, AN ENEMY IS DOMINATING. And what did u do ? nothing, trying to play safe because ur champ isnt the meta. Wow so positive bro. Things i admit: Gameplay cool, story wonderful, champions look, cool, abilites animations, login screens, musics, stylish. Things are 100% wrong for me: Rank system, honor system, banned system, match up system, esports system. Esports are a joke, let me tell why, when i open eSports, i search for hard champions to watch doing really hard choices and manage to win games, such as Aurelion sol, Twisted fate, Kalista, Jhin etc... dont want to see, a yasuo smashing buttons, dont want to see Zed clicking R, dont want to see Vayne aa only doing nothing and getting penta, this isnt something hard to do, so it wont be a fun eSports, if there isnt skills in it, i saw aurelion sol 1 time, i was impressed to be honest, i loved him so much, saw jhin player, was so good, saw some that rly cool, but literally 5% from the whole eSports, the rest is VAYNE TRISTANA YASUO CHO GATH VI SEJUANI ETC..., this champs are so op, so ofc the eSports will pick to them to win, so no skills, no reuirements. No fun. I know u might disagree, but its the truth, if u tell a guy to be kaisa main and hit challenger, he will hit it more easier than Aurelion sol main, 1000X and even more. Because Kaisa pick to win, Aurelion sol, require hell of skills to do just 1 thing, and u will fail to do it even if u are fed, 10/0 Aurelion sol, cant solo 0/10 Kaisa FYI. So let me ask you again, where is the positive things? if its just all a lie. I have reached with 2 accounts, different results, i reached gold on my main, and reached diamond on Yi, u know ? i felt like being gold, as my main, makes me feel more skilled more rewarded than a yi in diamond, because i did nothing and i become diamond, but i work hard, and reached gold, FELT THE POSITIVE THING IN THIS SIDE, but . Couldn't climb more than that, why ? because my champ isn't capable of 1v9, he isnt vayne, isnt kaisa, isnt yasuo, isnt yi to do that, and yes its a team game but its not team game tbh, team game suppposed to work together, supposed to help eacch other, supposed to have a fair fight between champs, not that ur jgler is bad, u lost, ur top is bad u lost, ur mid is bad u lost, Well i have nothing to do with them with my ranks, even tho they make me lose my rank, so what type of positive things u follow ? my friends left the game after being perma bann for chat, because they dont want to be slaves, yes u heard me slaves. Why slaves? Because simply, u have no right, tell someone to not talk while u are robbing him u know ? FYI.
: A.V.A is not a competitive game - their player base is small and has nothing more than enjoying the game in mind. League is really competitive with an active e-sports department, and a rewarding ranked system. > There is no excuse for the banned chat, big or small, old or young, same thing. Once u flame, u are banned, if u are 1 yo or 100 yo, that's a thing u should know I actually don't get what you are trying to tell me. If you could elaborate it'd be nice. Edit: The casual fps genre is mostly flame-free since they don't measure themselves by ranks but by K/D/A, which makes it completely pointless to worry about what your team does. At least this is what I suspect after years of fps-experience.
A.V.A require 10X more skills than League of legends, and it is more fun, and it has more fair place in rank, it has esports which didnt last long, because poor company, but compared to league, league is weak esports style, but has money which keep it active, AVA showed u, ur skills, and u know how good or bad the player is by just looking at the rank, but if u come to league, u wont know, not at all, the bronze might defeat a challenger in this game, because of its low skillled requirements ranked. They follo the champ instead of skills in this game, in AVA u used to be considered so easily as bad or good, because of how balanced the game was, i would have never played league if it was still available for me to play to be honest, but as long as this game exist, i have no other choice but to try to give feedbacks to make it better, but i think my feedbacks doesnt matter because they will never listen to logics. Thats why i asked the players them selves instead of Riot in this boards. To understand how bad did riot keep this idea in the players mind in this game. There is no human, can control his anger at some points, even u. And its a thing u cant deny it, and the anger come, not because u are bad, or because u want to be trash, or jerk or anything. The anger comes, when u feel that something u work on, got stolen by someone didnt work at all. let me ask u again one more question, if u work 5 months, for a payment, and each month lets say, u get 2000 Euro, after 5 months, it should be 10K euro, and i just came to ur work, took the money, and walk away, and everybody say that i worked hard for this money, and u got nothing, but instead u were the one who worked 5 months, to get literally nothing, would u at this point, still being polite, and not trash talk with me or with ppl, who u worked all the time for this amount of money ? or u will shit on them for ur rights, and take ur money back ? Be honest.
: Yes it is. Rules are for everyone and every flamer have indeed negative influence on community\games, also, if count what they do not have permaban instanly and have several attempts to reconsider their behaviour.. Some people just never learn, i guess?
Well, would u like to be slave ? some people, doesnt like to be slave, i guess?
: You want my honest answer? Alright. No i don't think its fair for people to be permabanned for typing. Personally I think you should hunt them down and make sure they're banned from accessing a pc ever again cause they are vile filth and their complete inability to interact with others with at least some minimum level of decency means they can't be trusted to keep their worst impulses in check online. But since we live in a civilized society, I think banning them is perfectly adequate for now. I got a chat suspension once, 6 years ago, and it was 100 percent justified. I was being an absolute piece of shit. But that woke me up. I had to choose between continuing to be an insolent brat with no self control and losing my account, or growing up and learning some restraint. Haven't even gotten a warning again ever since. If you can't wake up and see that your behavior is unacceptable after getting punished once or even multiple times before the perma hits you, you don't deserve any better than getting perma'd.
If you are right, then why our community is one of the most toxic community in the gaming worlds ? isn't it supposed to be less toxic than others ? because u know, ppl get punished for their doings.
Sefi (EUNE)
: Yes, because when you make an account you agree that if you type stupid shit you will be banned. Hell riot can ban you for literally no reason and there is nothing you can do about it. And you agreed to this. Why tempt fate? To reiterate: they CAN ban you without a reason, so why are you giving them a reason?
Hi toxic player, we are here to talk why its exist, not why they did that, dont be a toxic baby and start talking shit, so respect the board and talk normally, they have no rights to put smthing like that in the game, and there is a reaons for that, not because they put it and i accept or anything, its about why it exist, if u have no reason for it, then stay out of this board. I am not in the mode to talk to people who doesnt understand to be respective, and always sarcasm in my boards.
: > Every player, punished by their doing, so as long as u mute him, u have nothing to do with other 8 players and what they are doing. Yes, I have no business with the other 8 players - riot, however, does. I'm arguing on why they should get punished, not on my personal feelings about flame. > Another thing, if that what u think and that what riot doing, can u explain to me why our community the worst community because of how toxic its players are ? Every competitive game has a portion of toxic players. CS:GO, Dota, etc. If the League community is the worst? I wouldn't know, but why should others have to deal with douches is the real question. Ofc, not every toxic person will reform after getting banned, but it worked on me (might be caused because I'm a good bit older now) and again - it's a punishment. What actually gets me baffled a bit is the fact that older players are setting really bad examples for younger ones. If you are like 14 or something you should still suffer the consequences of the usual punishment, but can be easily forgiven because you are really young, but the older ones are somewhat ... well, excuseless.
There is no excuse for the banned chat, big or small, old or young, same thing. Once u flame, u are banned, if u are 1 yo or 100 yo, that's a thing u should know, also, if u are saying is right, then why the games that doesn't banned players for being toxic, has a wonderful community, which work with each other, example:A.V.A.(FPS game, that been closed because the owner of the game decided to close the game, but its still available in Japan, Korea.) you can ask about this game, how many people love it and how wonderful it is, i want to know, why this game which has poor developing, has a better community then league, while AVA players, doesn't get punished for what they are doing, aren't they supposed to be more bad than us ? are they supposed to flame more than us ? why they don't? isn't that unusual ?
: The trolls, feeders and afk should also get banned. I don't see why you'd bring that up. Every form of toxicity gets punished. Typing in the chat doesn't only affect the troll (you in this example), but that would make me annoy all the other people in our team too. So I would also deserve a ban just like you.
So you are saying, i demoted u, so u deserve a banned like me ? because u were (BY mistake in the same match up with me?) is that what u saying ?
: Well, let me rephrase that question: __Should others have to mute me because I can't be a decent human being and not flame them, potentially throw out racial slurs or straight up threaten them__ Answer: No. I, and others shouldn't have to mute people. It's just a way to stay out of direct harms way after something gave away toxic tendencies. Also - you could argue that "if you mute you can't read what others are typing". Yes, I can mute them and will not see what they are typing but it's still a really messed up thing to shit-talk, even if the person can't see it and will influence the enjoyment of the other 8 players (who probably haven't muted you if you didn't go off on them yet) .
Every player, punished by their doing, so as long as u mute him, u have nothing to do with other 8 players and what they are doing. Another thing, if that what u think and that what riot doing, can u explain to me why our community the worst community because of how toxic its players are ? if the perma bann stop the toxcity why does it always increase ? shouldn't it be stopped by now, after all this perma bann on toxic players ? why the toxic players rate, increasing every year ?
: So you're saying that the normal players are the ones that should be restricted and punish themselves instead of the toxic one and that he should keep doing whatever he wants? EDIT : Why should people be forced to mute just because someone else is only thinking of himself and being toxic? Mute is also only a way to prevent further harm (after you've already seen the toxicity and your mood got ruined), it doesn't solve the problem instead of stopping that person completely from being toxic
If they troll him?, feed ? afk ? make him lose his rank? isn't that a reason to not say *thinking of himself*, (Imagine u are normally silver, and u climbed up to diamond in 1 week, and then i appeared for u, nad i joined u in every game, and forced u to lose all back to silver, are u going to stay polite wiht me ?
: Absolutely fair since they negatively influence the games of up to 9 people intentionally (or at least by not managing to control themselves). I've got a perm-ban a long time ago (non-tollerance words) and looking back it was the right call to ban me. Nowadays I just drop a "?" in all chat once in a while.
6Pac (EUNE)
: Time for another long break. This reply from riot support is incredible!
Riot doesn't care, they put honor system, to take your honor from real life, so if u want to be the good slave, who follow orders and be insulted and living without honor, u will have no problems in this game, but if u are the kind of guy, who protect his owner, and protect him self for his own good, and have a very good honor in real life, sry for u bro, but u will suffer a lot, as i did.
Rioter Comments
: Yes, why not just post that instead? There might be a better response. Plus the game was fine always, with some ups and downs sure but it's always been good. If you want to return, return, if you don't want to, don't. Simple as that. It's you who will be playing, not us.
Dude it's called help me out, and also i post it that way to give ppls what i think about the game and why i left it (not for you but maybe some ppls want to know why i left it. For some reasons, also yeah it's me who is going to be playing but imagine that you downloaded a game for 2 days after that you played it and you say fk the time i try to redownload the game. That's why i asked so i don't waste my time downloading a game didn't change since i have deleted it. Hope you understand now, have a nice day.
Antenora (EUW)
: 3 skins in a year. As nice as the idea sounds, Jhin can wait for another skin. There's champion's who haven't had skins for years {{champion:136}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:37}} etc
Yeah i didn't say make it now. Just having a chance to make a skin like it.
: Our approach towards Preseason micropatching and balance
Even after the ppls disagree with your ideas you made it and ignored everyone well played. That's what kill league of legends.
: Try answering with one sentence.
To know if there is a reason to get back to the game. Why i have to get back? (Missing old days). Short enouph?
: More often than not it's not vel' being broken, it's that there's not an assasin midlane that can tear him a new one. His ult seems long-range when you're against him, but playing him it's really not.
What did you change, as long as you get the ulti you die. Sometimes the player don't require any buttons to kill the target he just ulti you immediately and you will be dead. So yeah he is broken dude.
: Friends? What is that, a new item?
Yeah, google it maybe you will find it when you do tell me about it because i don't know if it even exist...
: That's all good and valid, but then again, how often do you see a 15/3 vel koz?
Well, he isn't always in the game but when he is, he get 15/3 or more. I have never seen vel koz getting less then 10 kills in all my time in league of legends. That's why for me he is broken.
: mb i meant lissandra gets shat on by zed and that all these buffs have made too dominant int he mid lane.
Nah vel koz is op like imagine in team fight with vel 15/3 for example and he dont need to do anything except ulti. Oh wait he won team fight already xD. also when u get his knock up its over for you full combo with true damage u survived ? u wont survive the ullti after it ^^.
: why are riot so useless ?
What do you mean? which side? what they did not do? i don't mean they are so good but they aren't useless either like i hate the way that the game isn't balanced but i can't blame them because they just folow what the ppls want if you want something don't think that everyone in the world will agree like what you want. So riot try to balance that feeling between ppls like they can't make champion just for you and no one accept it except you to make you happy it would be selfish desires.
: How about do something about AFK behavior?
I like the idea, but you must know some of the ppls who are afk they have connection problems you have to take them easy, but i agree with the LP giving and taken and the MMR like i don't have to pay for others failure moves. So yeah i would like to see this happen.
BuppleBg (EUNE)
: Champions im still waiting to be nerfed..
Well i agree with all except {{champion:238}} {{champion:8}} , the rest are broken but the most broken for me are: {{champion:67}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:110}} . This is my list.
: I want to reinstall and play nothing but Camille and Syndra for an unknown reason. I main top so Camille I can understand,but I have little to no experience on Syndra or midlane which is where you play her. And that is what interests me,why am I having such sudden changes to my tastes? I suddenly started to dislike eating meat,hate talking to people,love literature and now this.
That is possible if you are in age around 12-19 because your body started to feel either bad or good feeling that you dont understand why and how and when you got that feelings, also playing champs you like isn't something bad like for me i play Ekko,Jhin,Kayn because i love to hear them talking while you play and i love the way you play them so same thing different way. Also you could try to play with friends like in discord it could help you to delete this feeling that annoy you because game with friends give you another taste that let you forget the old one tho. Hope that help.
Snowpops (EUW)
: My game freezes randomly
Give me your computer full name and a picture of your drivers and ill fix it for you, if i can.
: Why is this stupid game so addicting?
I don't really understand what do you want exactly? xD?
Rioter Comments
: Np, hope you can enjoy it too one day :D
I started playing it yesterday tho i end up 30/0/15 But yeah against bot im not able to play normal yet xD.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: It looks like you're salty that the game that "showed you the door" is still alive and kicking.
: Hmph... Don't judge my tastes, please. I might have questionable choices among my games, but I firmly believe I made a good one while spending time on LoL. ######I question myself about the recently bought Sims 3 though, geez what am I even doing, but hey, at least it was cheap this week...
Hahaha. I never played sims tho, also playing games is the most important in lives because, without fun you wont have enouph power to work, if u have fun your work will be like yeah just like WOW TALENTED xD. And i dont say that just from mind i tried it and i saw ppls doing the same ^^
Show more

oQDarcusQo

Level 58 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion