: My Experience with Riots Support
I feel for u man. I suddenly got perma banned for 'hacking' on my 2011 account with NO warning and NO behavior history. I never hacked and not even had a chat ban or anything. Riot support is terrible and there's nothing u can do about it. My advice is don't waste ur time with emails. They never unban, no matter what you say. Just don't spend more money on them.
Rioter Comments
bobfuma (EUW)
: Servers down. NO LOSS PREVENTED. IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO PUSH THAT BUTTON!?!?!?!???!?
: Kinda weird, that enemies don't have any issues with the server.
yes fuck this RITO, all my team D/C while enemy has no lag.
Rioter Comments
ohaiii (EUW)
: Looking for players to get LVL 30
Rioter Comments
ohaiii (EUW)
: Sudden permanent ban. Is there a customer support number?
ohaiii (EUW)
: Sudden permanent ban. Is there a customer support number?
I just want to know the YEAR when they say I hacked or whatever they think I did. Just that. I don't think I'm asking for too much.
ohaiii (EUW)
: Sudden permanent ban. Is there a customer support number?
I gave up on my account already. I want an explicit reason for the ban that's all. I want to know what the person that used it did. Was it scripting, botting what?
ohaiii (EUW)
: Sudden permanent ban. Is there a customer support number?
I don't want their tools. I want to know who logged on my accnt and fucked me over. I want that person to be punished and have the accnts associated with that IP banned along with mine. At least that is real justice.
: please don't exaggerate. i know it's his fault, but have you ever heard of an account suspended for no reason at all?
> [{quoted}](name=UnitedStations,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z92k7mAV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-01-21T20:23:05.153+0000) > > please don't exaggerate. i know it's his fault, but have you ever heard of an account suspended for no reason at all? Well not until this happened to me. Why won't they tell me what the hell happened? I mean was it botting, scripting, using some champion somehow? Getting a ban with zero knowledge of what happened is a really frustrating experience. It's like someone wrongs you and you don't even get the chance to have peace of mind.
ohaiii (EUW)
: Sudden permanent ban. Is there a customer support number?
Thanks for the replies. I'm interested in a phone support also because I've spent time and money on this game. I did tell them in previous replies my side of the story detailing that someone logged on my account and that this can be tracked via IP. I'm certain that I didn't use any exploits or programs and I feel stressed by this lack of transparency from support. I'm feeling paranoid now. What if there is something that I've been doing without knowing it's exploit?! What if there's some virus on my PC? I made a new account yesterday and I simply fear of getting banned again.
Rioter Comments
: Myth about "Play safe pls"
when i see my solo teammate going 0/3 and crying for gank i say: "u lost ur lane and under lvl so don't call jungle and feed a double kill" + "ward the fkin river since u can't follow the roamer" ppl usually understand this and actually start playing safe
2 º (EUW)
: Is it even possible to get ribbons anymore?
it is still possible. my friend, who calls bad players feeders and noobs in the chat all day, finally got the leader banner last week. prior to this, he was a proud owner of the friendly banner o.O somehow ppl see his flaming as 'constructive'.
Bombardox (EUW)
: i reported all ennemy team for afk
i was about to report them too but then i saw the level lol. what a retarded update of the interface
Milmut (EUW)
: Report for feed!
a feeder is going 0/3/0 at start and then proceeding to die solo, not taking objectives, not grouping and ending up with something like 1/13/2. i dunno if such players do it on purpose or not but they deserve the report.
ohaiii (EUW)
: WTF EU servers?! I can't reconnect.
now the game is gone and it's not even in match history.
Rioter Comments
: Guide for General Understanding of the Jungle (Part I) - to help you improve
i would like specific information on individual champs. i'd like information on jungler matchups. what jungler is good at 1v1 etc. for example every time i see a lee sin and engage him i lose. it could be my mechanics or maybe i should't engage him in the 1st place. also a list with popular jungle tanks, bruisers and carries would be helpful. is ww a tank? a bruiser? i don't even know.
Adrenalotr (EUNE)
: Unskilled Player-reports
they should revamp the unskilled player option. as it's been said, it shouldn't be in the same section as reports. we could have as an option to flag a player for being at the incorrect elo in order to improve matchmaking.
Reginleif (EUNE)
: I understand. I talk theoretically here, not personally about you or me. Personally I don't feel a thing about what people type and send. Bad game should be pointed out. But not with curses and cancer/ebola wishes (some start right at it). If people get offended at "try to play safe" or sound advice - well, they have sensitivity issues. But, if they report people for saying *politely *that their game sucks it will be to no avail, ever since riot filters reports and they are aware of tons of false reporting. > I don't blame my being bad on teammates thrash talking me, how easy is it feeding and then blaming your team for cursing at you? Of course, the bad talk is usually the result of bad game. But should it really be that bad? Must players come down to homophobic slurs, mother insults and death wishes? The bad performance player will likely just quit - making it even worse. I understand, that saying "it's ok", "np" won't be of much use either, but at least the player will continue playing. >you'll see everyone will shut up then. If it is choosing between "die of cancer" etc. and silence, I'd prefer the latter. But I doubt it'll be silence. It'll be rather like "if what you want to say is bad and/or insulting - don't say it at all". I think the main purpose of ingame chat is not for voicing opinions but coordinating the play, like "come top", "all mid" "focus that champ" etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Naja Ashei,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=001200000000000100000000,timestamp=2015-03-03T16:25:52.830+0000) > > I understand. I talk theoretically here, not personally about you or me. Personally I don't feel a thing about what people type and send. > > Bad game should be pointed out. But not with curses and cancer/ebola wishes (some start right at it). If people get offended at "try to play safe" or sound advice - well, they have sensitivity issues. But, if they report people for saying *politely *that their game sucks it will be to no avail, ever since riot filters reports and they are aware of tons of false reporting. > > Of course, the bad talk is usually the result of bad game. But should it really be that bad? Must players come down to homophobic slurs, mother insults and death wishes? The bad performance player will likely just quit - making it even worse. I understand, that saying "it's ok", "np" won't be of much use either, but at least the player will continue playing. > > If it is choosing between "die of cancer" etc. and silence, I'd prefer the latter. But I doubt it'll be silence. It'll be rather like "if what you want to say is bad and/or insulting - don't say it at all". I think the main purpose of ingame chat is not for voicing opinions but coordinating the play, like "come top", "all mid" "focus that champ" etc. I can't remember the last time I saw cancer or mother insults. Most trash talk players say revolves around 'stop feed / ff at 20 / stay bronze / noob jungle'. People just get offended at anything. I said 'stop focus leona', received a warning at end of that game. Players can't accept being criticized and this is the real issue. This entitlement to never be offended no matter what you do in the game is what's toxic, not calling a feeder a noob.
Sanguifer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Naja Ashei,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2015-03-02T20:00:56.825+0000) > > In the end - IT'S JUST A GAME. Why do you make such a fuss over it? You won't lose a penny (or limb, or anything) IRL if you loose the game - hence, nothing bad really happens. > Just relax and have a little more compassion. > {{summoner:13}} It's just a game... except when someone says something You don't like, then suddenly it's serious business? At least be consistent in Your propositions. I am in strong opposition of bans, chat or otherwise, for speech. No matter how offensive. And this stems from a simple principle: Being nice and friendly is **meaningless** if You are being forced to do it, or prohibited from being anything else on the penalty of bans. Might as well just disable chat and replace it with the "nice bot 2.0", a system that will periodically send encouragement and praise and niceities to all players, and won't that be a happy, harassment-free, joyful and utterly soulless game. I'm sure everyone would just LOVE it. I don't flame in games. In fact, I mostly don't speak at all. I used to, but frankly, nowadays it's too much of a hassle. Why risk giving advice, or making a joke, or friendly banter, if I can get reported and punished for it? I'd rather just not talk at all. It's just a game, You say - I disagree. I think it's a valid mirror for reality. We have an increasing number of people in League who genuinely think they're entitled to never, ever be offended. That is a very unhealthy attitude, one that leads to a lot of bad things when escalated, censorship being one of them. Orwellian doublespeak being another. You think I'm exaggerating? Consider that, in League, You can now be punished not even just for a wrong sentiment, but for uttering the wrong words. Between chat filters and automatic reporting systems, with people who confuse "report for bad behavior" with "report in the hope of enacting some petty vengence for an even pettier slight" thrown into the mix... I actually prefer an honest "toxic" environment to that. Because looking for reasons to be offended, then reporting offense and delegating to riot the enactment of revenge - poorly disguised as "justice" - is also a toxic environment, and arguably a far worse one. I can mute the kid that tells me to get cancer. I can't mute riot's chat bans or forum suspensions.
> [{quoted}](name=Sanguifer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2015-03-02T22:51:14.419+0000) > > It's just a game... except when someone says something You don't like, then suddenly it's serious business? At least be consistent in Your propositions. > > I am in strong opposition of bans, chat or otherwise, for speech. No matter how offensive. And this stems from a simple principle: > > Being nice and friendly is **meaningless** if You are being forced to do it, or prohibited from being anything else on the penalty of bans. Might as well just disable chat and replace it with the "nice bot 2.0", a system that will periodically send encouragement and praise and niceities to all players, and won't that be a happy, harassment-free, joyful and utterly soulless game. I'm sure everyone would just LOVE it. > > I don't flame in games. In fact, I mostly don't speak at all. I used to, but frankly, nowadays it's too much of a hassle. Why risk giving advice, or making a joke, or friendly banter, if I can get reported and punished for it? I'd rather just not talk at all. > > It's just a game, You say - I disagree. I think it's a valid mirror for reality. We have an increasing number of people in League who genuinely think they're entitled to never, ever be offended. That is a very unhealthy attitude, one that leads to a lot of bad things when escalated, censorship being one of them. Orwellian doublespeak being another. > > You think I'm exaggerating? Consider that, in League, You can now be punished not even just for a wrong sentiment, but for uttering the wrong words. Between chat filters and automatic reporting systems, with people who confuse "report for bad behavior" with "report in the hope of enacting some petty vengence for an even pettier slight" thrown into the mix... I actually prefer an honest "toxic" environment to that. Because looking for reasons to be offended, then reporting offense and delegating to riot the enactment of revenge - poorly disguised as "justice" - is also a toxic environment, and arguably a far worse one. > > I can mute the kid that tells me to get cancer. I can't mute riot's chat bans or forum suspensions. Wow at last, one person that sees my point. Why are there so few of us? I do believe games are getting more and more soulless because of imposed rules. What happened to freedom? And yes, I'm free to flame you when play badly and you're free to mute me. I'd much rather be flamed than have this sterile environment where everyone bottles up their emotions.
: > [{quoted}](name=ohaiii,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000d00010000,timestamp=2015-03-02T17:49:36.733+0000) > > People flame each other at work very often. You don't notice it cause they do it subtly, using euphemisms or using 'constructive criticism'. A form of flaming is also when someone else is given a task that you could have done. It's like saying you're not good enough to do it. Flaming is also when someone else gets promoted. They just don't tell you that you're incapable. > > What we get in LoL is raw flaming. It's our unfiltered thoughts and that's what I like about it. I enjoy taking part in something that doesn't censor me or the people I interact with. > > I like seeing human behaviour with no filters and that's why I play online games. Life is censored and filtered enough. Flaming online is truly genuine and so is saying good job or well played. It's for these words that I keep playing. I can understand this I guess. It's true that most of us probably wish we could be more blunt sometimes than we allow ourselves to be, and online games and forums etc. allow you to do that without worrying so much about the repercussions. Personally I never flame because I don't like making people feel bad, and because I want to do everything possible to win a game and I know bickering doesn't help, but I will admit to being considerably more direct when I reply to flaming than I probably am responding to criticism in real life. I agree that people's comments seem more genuine in LoL. Whether it's a compliment or an insult, it takes time and effort to stop what you're doing and type something out in the middle of a game, so if someone tells you "good job" it means you really did something that made an impact. No one is thanking you for passing the salt here. Likewise, if someone flames you you probably did do something wrong, and the only positive thing I have to say about flaming is that you will learn more from a flamer than you will from someone who never comments at all. The truth is, no one cares about teaching you to play League, so if you get any feedback on what you should be improving it will probably come in the form of people venting their frustrations on you, which I guess is what Jack in the Bx was getting at.
> [{quoted}](name=Snakeyes 80,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000d000100000001,timestamp=2015-03-02T19:11:16.676+0000) > > I can understand this I guess. It's true that most of us probably wish we could be more blunt sometimes than we allow ourselves to be, and online games and forums etc. allow you to do that without worrying so much about the repercussions. Personally I never flame because I don't like making people feel bad, and because I want to do everything possible to win a game and I know bickering doesn't help, but I will admit to being considerably more direct when I reply to flaming than I probably am responding to criticism in real life. > > I agree that people's comments seem more genuine in LoL. Whether it's a compliment or an insult, it takes time and effort to stop what you're doing and type something out in the middle of a game, so if someone tells you "good job" it means you really did something that made an impact. No one is thanking you for passing the salt here. Likewise, if someone flames you you probably did do something wrong, and the only positive thing I have to say about flaming is that you will learn more from a flamer than you will from someone who never comments at all. The truth is, no one cares about teaching you to play League, so if you get any feedback on what you should be improving it will probably come in the form of people venting their frustrations on you, which I guess is what Jack in the Bx was getting at. I believe that there's more flaming in LoL than being nice cause In soloQ you're never going to play with the same people again. Someone playing badly and later on improving won't affect you. You don't see people progressing and they won't ever make it up to you. You only see them playing badly in YOUR game. I remember when I used to play gw1 and there were premade teams of 8 and we're all using TS. We'd help each other, flame each other at times and it was a great experience. I wish there was at least an integrated voice system in LoL soloQ. I'm sure it would vastly improve player behaviour. As for me, contrary to what those who replied may think, I rarely flame strangers online. When I do flame, it's usually my premade partner who's sitting next to me and playing like shit :) I flame a lot more IRL than I do online.
ohaiii (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snakeyes 80,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000d0001,timestamp=2015-03-02T17:26:42.186+0000) > > Of course you do, you depend on strangers to lead you to success all the time. That's exactly what happens every day I walk into work, and I've never seen anyone call someone an idiot or a retard. If they did they'd be instantly fired, because it's anti-social and counterproductive, which is exactly why you shouldn't do it in LoL either. Intelligent players don't flame, it puts you at a huge disadvantage. People flame each other at work very often. You don't notice it cause they do it subtly, using euphemisms or using 'constructive criticism'. A form of flaming is also when someone else is given a task that you could have done. It's like saying you're not good enough to do it. Flaming is also when someone else gets promoted. They just don't tell you that you're incapable. What we get in LoL is raw flaming. It's our unfiltered thoughts and that's what I like about it. I enjoy taking part in something that doesn't censor me or the people I interact with. I like seeing human behaviour with no filters and that's why I play online games. Life is censored and filtered enough. Flaming online is truly genuine and so is saying good job or well played. It's for these words that I keep playing.
> [{quoted}](name=ohaiii,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000d00010000,timestamp=2015-03-02T17:49:36.733+0000) > > People flame each other at work very often. You don't notice it cause they do it subtly, using euphemisms or using 'constructive criticism'. A form of flaming is also when someone else is given a task that you could have done. It's like saying you're not good enough to do it. Flaming is also when someone else gets promoted. They just don't tell you that you're incapable. > > What we get in LoL is raw flaming. It's our unfiltered thoughts and that's what I like about it. I enjoy taking part in something that doesn't censor me or the people I interact with. > > I like seeing human behaviour with no filters and that's why I play online games. Life is censored and filtered enough. Flaming online is truly genuine and so is saying good job or well played. It's for these words that I keep playing. In fact Snakeyes 80 (EUW) , this discussion has been very productive for me. I'm a thoughtful person and talking to you made me realize why I see nothing wrong with people's behaviour online. I consider it one of the rare forms of genuine human behaviour.
: > [{quoted}](name=ohaiii,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2015-03-02T16:41:04.829+0000) > > > > In real life, I don't depend on strangers to lead me to success and that's why you don't see people flaming each other on the street. But if someone wrongs me in real life and I lose something because of it, you bet I'll be flaming them to their face! It's just how I am. Of course you do, you depend on strangers to lead you to success all the time. That's exactly what happens every day I walk into work, and I've never seen anyone call someone an idiot or a retard. If they did they'd be instantly fired, because it's anti-social and counterproductive, which is exactly why you shouldn't do it in LoL either. Intelligent players don't flame, it puts you at a huge disadvantage.
> [{quoted}](name=Snakeyes 80,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000d0001,timestamp=2015-03-02T17:26:42.186+0000) > > Of course you do, you depend on strangers to lead you to success all the time. That's exactly what happens every day I walk into work, and I've never seen anyone call someone an idiot or a retard. If they did they'd be instantly fired, because it's anti-social and counterproductive, which is exactly why you shouldn't do it in LoL either. Intelligent players don't flame, it puts you at a huge disadvantage. People flame each other at work very often. You don't notice it cause they do it subtly, using euphemisms or using 'constructive criticism'. A form of flaming is also when someone else is given a task that you could have done. It's like saying you're not good enough to do it. Flaming is also when someone else gets promoted. They just don't tell you that you're incapable. What we get in LoL is raw flaming. It's our unfiltered thoughts and that's what I like about it. I enjoy taking part in something that doesn't censor me or the people I interact with. I like seeing human behaviour with no filters and that's why I play online games. Life is censored and filtered enough. Flaming online is truly genuine and so is saying good job or well played. It's for these words that I keep playing.
ohaiii (EUW)
: If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Ok my purpose of calling someone bad or a feeder when they are, is venting my frustration so I can focus better and try to carry. Mind you, I don't flame players in a game that can't be won. When we're all doing poorly, I accept the fate and move on. I tend to flame players who make very bad tactical calls, such as going 3v5 or starting drake with no wards. I think it's ok for anyone to express their frustration when it's how they feel. Just now, the ADC was flaming Cho for heavily feeding Nasus. We ended up losing partly cause of it. I didn't bother flaming as I saw the defeat coming but the ADC was perfectly justified in flaming Cho. Our lane was the only one winning so the guy was justifiably frustrated at the situation.
ohaiii (EUW)
: If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
I don't agree with riot's harsh stance on punishing flaming and that's why I'm discussing it. If I accept an EULA, I still have the right to question it and ask for it to be revised. I'm not chat banned so it's not like I'm complaining about being punished, I simply don't like the concept behind this system. I also don't understand why players are so offended at being called bad when they are. I think these people are anti-social, not me. They are the ones that live in a bubble and should stick to single-player games. When you can't save/reload and you mess up, you get flamed and that's how it should be. Why should the rest of us hold your hand and say 'it's ok', I'll carry you on my back and get you some ELO. Because really, those who are so offended by flaming are the ones who play bad and expect everyone else to respect them and carry their ass with no consequence. People start flaming when you don't contribute at all or when you make really bad decisions. You go 0/5 on mid and expect others to be nice to you? In real life, I don't depend on strangers to lead me to success and that's why you don't see people flaming each other on the street. But if someone wrongs me in real life and I lose something because of it, you bet I'll be flaming them to their face! It's just how I am.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-02T15:35:33.924+0000) > > Flaming *is* harassing a player. I'm reading chronological view posts cause it makes more sense to me. Anyway, there's a big difference between flaming and harassing, at least in my view . The flame is a punctual comment on a specific bad play. The harassment is constantly saying negative things to a player, specially unrelated comments such as cancer calling or other off topic insults. I do think harassment should be punished, but not flaming.
Onizuka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ohaiii,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2015-03-02T14:22:15.129+0000) > > I don't want to change anyone. Others want to cater to care bears when there's a mute button in game. I simply don't understand this whole anti-flaming system. You don't like flame? Mute. It's as easy as that. > > Why do people like you feel the need to punish and change everyone to fit with YOUR values? You are getting downvoted because you are simply wrong. MUTING someone is a reaction. If you force someone to mute you, the damage is already done. It is as stupid as saying "I dont know why there are jails, when you can just get a security system after you got robbed". "You dont like getting your shit stolen? Get a security system". Also, those are not MY values, those are the values of the makers of this game. If you dont like it so much, you are free to stop playing and create your own game.
> [{quoted}](name=Onizuka,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000a00000001,timestamp=2015-03-02T14:32:29.840+0000) > > You are getting downvoted because you are simply wrong. MUTING someone is a reaction. If you force someone to mute you, the damage is already done. It is as stupid as saying "I dont know why there are jails, when you can just get a security system after you got robbed". "You dont like getting your shit stolen? Get a security system". > > Also, those are not MY values, those are the values of the makers of this game. If you dont like it so much, you are free to stop playing and create your own game. You say muting is a reaction. Well, flaming is a reaction to bad plays! So I react by flaming, you react by muting, end of story. It's all fair.
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: I am ashamed then. I am trying to stop flaming especially the one supports receive from adcs, and there are people like you which think its actually a good thing. I am a support main, this doesnt help from flame. Do you seroiusly think, that people flame for a reason? I have played so many games where i was the best one in team, with highest damage, highest kill/assist/death rate and i still was flamed. By your logic, i shouldnt have, but i still was flamed. This directly contradicts your logic. And no, flame is not constructive critisism, and i am not blind, it is you who is. Tell me, if flame is constructive critisism, like your logic states. Then what constructive comment do we have in this "critisism' "get cancer, uninstall LOL noob, best plays EU, gg easy" , which one of this, is even remotely simmilar to any constructive critisism? Answer is, none. You are just another flamer, which wants to tell everyone that its good, when its even SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN, that it is bad. Dont believe me? Check a study called "Newcomer Et.Al" , this study is about stress and how it affects people, when you flame people they get stressed, and this directly proves that flaming is not constructive and is always a bad thing.. There is no different perspective on flaming. Flaming is bad. If this is the way you are, then im afraid to say it, but you are antisocial and should seek profesional help and care before it gets worse.
> [{quoted}](name=Dextix LT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Y1KAguiB,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2015-03-02T14:31:10.371+0000) > > I am ashamed then. I am trying to stop flaming especially the one supports receive from adcs, and there are people like you which think its actually a good thing. I am a support main, this doesnt help from flame. > > Do you seroiusly think, that people flame for a reason? I have played so many games where i was the best one in team, with highest damage, highest kill/assist/death rate and i still was flamed. By your logic, i shouldnt have, but i still was flamed. This directly contradicts your logic. > > And no, flame is not constructive critisism, and i am not blind, it is you who is. > > Tell me, if flame is constructive critisism, like your logic states. Then what constructive comment do we have in this "critisism' > > "get cancer, uninstall LOL noob, best plays EU, gg easy" , which one of this, is even remotely simmilar to any constructive critisism? Answer is, none. You are just another flamer, which wants to tell everyone that its good, when its even SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN, that it is bad. > > Dont believe me? Check a study called "Newcomer Et.Al" , this study is about stress and how it affects people, when you flame people they get stressed, and this directly proves that flaming is not constructive and is always a bad thing.. There is no different perspective on flaming. Flaming is bad. > > If this is the way you are, then im afraid to say it, but you are antisocial and should seeks profesional help and care before it gets worse. I said flaming is different from harassing a player. You're taking it to the extreme. Flaming is simply comments like noob or stop feed or retard plays. As I said, I rarely get flamed and when I do, I honestly deserve it and I do try to improve. I believe most have a valid reason for flaming. Overall most of my games have little flaming going on.
Karmoon (EUW)
: The OP is a comedy genius, clearly. "WORLD, CHANGE TO THINK LIKE ME!" No thanks, I'd rather not be a douche bag. Btw, if you can't stand the heat, you'd better get out the kitchen. Or your account certainly will :D
I don't want to change anyone. Others want to cater to care bears when there's a mute button in game. I simply don't understand this whole anti-flaming system. You don't like flame? Mute. It's as easy as that. Why do people like you feel the need to punish and change everyone to fit with YOUR values?
: The fact that LoL is a competitive game in no way justifies flaming. Flaming is an act of immaturity that serves the sole purpose of venting rage and emotions on others, while cloaked behind the mask of internet anonymity. It's cowardly really, and certainly doesn't improve your chances of success. Putting people down will just make them play worse, as opposed to polite and constructive criticism. And unless someone is paying you to play this game, at the end of the day we're all just here to have fun, and what fun is it to have a d*ck on your team calling people noobs?
I can't even have a decent discussion without being downvoted to hell. It's all those care bears that are in fact toxic to this game. There's a mute button in game and they still want to suppress everyone from saying what they wish to say,
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: > Let's be honest, how often do you get flamed when you're ahead with a high KDA? Never. Bullshit, have you ever tried playing support or jungle? Try it for a bit, then makestatements like these.
In fact I main sup and I can't remember the last time I got flamed when I played it. if you're getting flamed as jungler, it's cause you probably do bad engages. I get flamed as jungler in half the games and I know I need to vastly improve my engages. I noticed that I'm flamed way less on the roles I play best. I guess you, like me, need to step up your game on certain roles. Flaming is constructive criticism really, but you're just too blind to see it. I didn't expect people to think like me. I made this post to show a different perspective of flaming. I also have no trouble flaming someone in person when they do something dumb. It's just the way I am, very honest.
Kageryu (EUW)
: OP, i agree with you. If you can´t play a Teamgame and have to attack your Teammates because you are unable to keep your emotions , even remotely, in check.. GTFO.
I believe in freedom of speech really. If I wish to punctually vent the emotions that someone created in me, I should have the right to do so. You're all taking flaming too personally. Hell when I play a board game in real life, we flame the hell out of each other and it's all in good fun. I'm not condoning the harassment of a player for mistakes. I'm the one who calms down the situation if a player constantly flames instead of focusing. But when we go 5v5 and focus the enemy Leona, I will say that we played like retards and that's the end of it. It's natural to react! Each time I play this game I feel like I have to bottle up everything and this isn't fun. Riot just makes no difference between harassing players type of flame and natural reaction. To me calling someone noob or idiot once is not the same as flaming.
Rioter Comments
: [Question] Will You Pay Good Money? For A Separate Moba Server With Strict Server Rules?
i would pay a subscription for a server with NO behaviour rules.

ohaiii

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion