Moonyang (EUW)
: He deals more dmg then they do and gets nearly no dmg Onto him ! aka its better because of it being mostly a 2% dmg boost and not tje 2% bonus dmg Taken
Ok, I got your point. Still prefer the new mastery in some cases.
Moonyang (EUW)
: Feast is for the lane as vayne its good because u get stomped in lane pretty easily. Double edged sword makes more sense because u dont even want to take dmg as smth like jinx aka the bonus dmg u deal is worth it
For those 2 picks that is correct, but what about stuff that spam abilities from backline (I think its only Ez but think about it) while their bruisers and fighters go in?
Moonyang (EUW)
: Dont pick it on adc, a high dmg support like karma has less dmg then an adc at 15 minutes. Take feast on adc if u need sustain and double edged sword if u don need sustain.
And Feast is viable after 15 mins? I am also not a fan of Double Edged Sword for ranged champions.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I think it does, I read somewhere that autoattacks count only when they hit the target.
I think I found the thing that will give the answer: On attack effects are calculated when the auto/ability is triggered. On hit effects are calculated when the auto/ability hits. Ill just need to check what type is Vayne's ult. Edit: It only says bonus attack damage, but I know Janna's shield is also bonus attack damage and it's calculated on hit. I think its the same.
Shadòw (EUW)
: not sure on this. try it out in a custom game vs minions
I'll might do that later, thanks.
Rioter Comments
Radium (EUNE)
: Well i finished Season 5 while being P1, during preseason went to d2 and just before the preseason end fell to d5. Played placements 5-5 and now i am P2. Seems fair lol
Seems like at high ELO this thing doesn't happen... All the streamers and my high ELO friends are getting good ranks, while anyone that deserves gold/silver is bronze 4 or 5. I have no idea how it is possible.
Mr 44 (EUW)
: 10/10 = Bronze V
yo, i just went like 4/10 wins and got bronze 5, from last season silver 3. if i wouldnt know everything is fucked up, i would be sad. thx mr 44 for posting :)
Mr 44 (EUW)
: 10/10 = Bronze V
http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/1lr9llKA-910-hello-riot this kid got 9/10 and hes 5 ranks higher xDDD im not mad cause i know this shit will be fixed it cant be real!
Rioter Comments
: If you put a champion name in your summoner name...
ban the champ. if all 4 teammates are like that, activate ban hack to ban some more.
VooDooRem (EUW)
: you can find c9 playing HoTs also.. or dota2 if i dont remember wrong
: Every organization could hold up to 1 team in the LCS and one in the CS series. In Korea there isn't LCS. They have LCK (previously OGN) which obeys different rules. Riot doesn't manage their game, some other organization does. Up untill season 5, in the LCK was allowed for an organization to have up to 2 teams, hence Samsung Blue/White, Naijin black Sword/ white Shield, CJ Entus/Blaze, SKT T1, SKT S1. Since season 5, RIOT forced them to have a maximum of 1 team, so there are no more sister teams in Korea. I believe they've succeeded because, they are not managing the Korea Championship, but they host the Worlds, so they can still dictate the professional E-sports rules. In LCS EU/NA, when an organization that holds a CS team that qualifies for the LCS, while holding another LCS team, they have to release the team under contract, and sell it to another organization (e.g. Curse Academy is now rebranded to Gravity). You might ask why are those organization even bothering to hold a CS team when they can't keep it after, and they already have an LCS team under their wing? Well The new teams that qualify for the LCS are sold for 6 digit numbers, as far as I know. That's it - have fun! :)
thanks you! thats exactly what i was searching for.
Rioter Comments
: that is not how it worksif C9T makes it to the LCS they have to get a different sponsor and go to a different organizations. See Team Curse and Curse Academy in NA which are now Team Liquid and Gravity
So, it is really simple - Two teams from the same organization, taking part in different competitions.
: like most competitive teams, they got "sister" teams?
Wait, does it mean that in the same competition there are 2 C9 teams? Sometimes they play against themselves?
Rioter Comments
Hat (EUW)
: They are just some outlaws who have currently made their way to Bilgewater, but travel all over valoran
How do you know? Did you read that 'act 1'?
: Twisted fate was born in the grey quarter of bildgewater (I think it was something like that anyway), he likely met graves at a tavern there and the area became their stomping grounds for cons and stuff like that (it's a port with no real official police force and a lot of gold and goods constantly moving through it perfect place for a team of crooks to make their mark).
I heard something about them working together, than one of them stole from the other a 1000 coins (I don't know what coins, probably Silver Serpents) and they became rivals. Sounds like some pretty damn good lore for me.
Rioter Comments
Roundar (EUW)
: Cassiopeia can also spam E on enemies she has poisoned with Q or W as well
Donaru (EUNE)
: This is just lovely, you gotta see this.
LOL im rofl {{summoner:3}} I cant breath omg!!! lol
Emillie (EUW)
: There are 2 types of players
Rito: Stfu and play kata and yasuo.
: Brutalizer
{{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} I get brutalizer for almost any ad champ (mostly not on adcs). It would be very nice if I could upgrade it to something that worth buying tho... {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}} {{item:3134}}
omer54463 (EUW)
: Cassiopeia's E can be spammed w/ Teemo's E and Twitch's P
Cass, Teemo, Twitch, GP, Singed. JUST 1 SHOT SOMEONE AT LVL 1 if you go together and fuck him in the ass.
: Stuck in a game?
My comment on your duo's post: "I know something called Drop Hack, and it does exactly that to all players except of the hacker. It is made to allow the hacker to win alone in an map empty of enemies. Idk if that's the case here, but I guess it is."
DaayWeed (EUW)
: Stuck in-game with duo ?
I know something called Drop Hack, and it does exactly that to all players except of the hacker. It is made to allow the hacker to win alone in an map empty of enemies. Idk if that's the case here, but I guess it is.
Rioter Comments
Sdars (EUW)
: Taric needs to be reworked...
Backdoor - going to them from behind if u know what i mean...
gaby1best (EUNE)
: Let's give Riot some LOVE
If it will be like cs go it could be nice. BUT: The community in lol is so worse than the cs go community. SO MANY RAGERS. in cs go anyone want to win and work together. in lol i dont think it is gonna work.
: Let me know how it goes! it works rly well for me as my main adc build so I'm curious to see how it works for others.
So, I ran the math, and I found out that with scaling hp runes will be always more than a mix between them and percent hp. The percent hp runes are made for builds that include hp, which I don't have in my Ezreal build. If you are tanky (buy more than around 1250 hp), 2 or more runes of percent hp will be better.
omer54463 (EUW)
: Situational: Hp Seals over AD Seals
**I meant to Scaling HP Seals. Forgot about that while writing this post xD**
Eveninn (EUW)
: On ADC I always go for Armor seals, just because they help a lot in lane. But I always have MR glyphs too. In mid I got 3 Runepages just with the seals being different. :s
I forgot to say that I get early Iceborn, so I do have armor early on, and this is why I am using the scaling hp seals to deal also magic dmg.
: Hp is awesome as it deals with everything and you could always buy an item that vastly increases it's efficiency depending on what the enemy team comp is or who's causing you trouble :3 (an item that gives armor/mr or regens % of hp I mean). A healthy mix of hp per level and 2-3 seals of +%maxhp can really help cement you as a late game carry and not just a glass cannon.
So, what you are saying is to take 2 or 3 seals of percent max hp, along with 6 or 7 seals of scaling hp? Sound good. I think I will get those runes and try them.
: How much HP/Armor do you get?
I meant to full seals armor or scaling hp. I am using 9 scaling hp at the moment, because I don't have MR runes in this runepage.
LiftLift (EUNE)
: Why not ult from Draven? His ult would also apply 1 W stack, but it applies twice so just 1 basic or Q from you would then be a 3rd stack?
You are right! Just forgot about that ult because I am the worst Draven euw...
Eazy AO (EUW)
: Is Yasuo Good for solo queue
Yes. No explanations needed. Just yes.
: YOUR OWN CHAMPION!
Q from {{champion:81}} W from {{champion:67}} (Q applies 1 stack) E from {{champion:15}} R from {{champion:81}} (Each target it hits gets 1 W stack) P from {{champion:429}} Go and try to not get kited when he gets his {{item:3025}}!
: Triforce vayne?
Possible and legit, empowers your Q, i dont like it personally but many people do. yes you can! Many people doesnt buy it because they prefer ad or as (see what i did there?), like me. This is not bad or something, just dont get it for first item. second or third, but there is the problem of the price. the price is rly high and AD is low so many retards are like "bt dis item giv no ad stfu i dnt buy it!". I dont use it because i rly like this build: Bork, Static, IE, BT, Phantom and Boots.
Rioter Comments

omer54463

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion