: Does anyone just find Runes unsatisfying?
yea .. i also expected something like the old runes (9*3 lower runes and 3 essences) but instead of +ad or some other stat they are maybe something like "deal 1 magic damage per second to nearby enemys" "single target damage hitting you damages the damagesource by 0.5% armor" "gain 1% mana as extra hp" "gain 1% hp as extra mana" "increase spellcost by 2% and spelldamage by 1% (only works with mana unsing spells like qwer and will only afect the activ component)" "take 1% incoming dmg as mana cost instead" "0.5% of your dmg is drained from the enemy manapool (if it has no more mana deal the manacost 2:1 as dmg)" "gain +5 shield (the shield regenerates indipendently from your hp with the same regen rate as hp)" "gain +3 armor and mr while hard cced" "gain +10 movementspeed while below 40% hp" "deal 0.3% of your physical dmg as extra magic dmg" "your spells have 1% chance to crit (for 150% dmg)" "your wards see 3% further" "deal up to 1% more dmg depending on your targets missing hp" "your projectiles are 0.5% faster(affects spells and attacks)" "gain 2% of all healing on you as extra healing over 5 seconds(doesnt affect itself)" "killing a ward grants +1 permanent ad/ap (adaptiv)" "takedowns on a champion awards you +3 permanent ad/ap-tiv " "+5% slowresist if you have been hard-cced in the past 5 sec" "+5% tenacity if you have been slowed in the past 5 seconds" "when on fullife: deal [0.05 x lifesteal]% more damage" "+5% effectivity of slows (slow%)" "+10% reduced knockup duration on you" "items are 1% cheaper" "fortify 1% of you armor (fortified armor cant be ignored by penetration/lethality)" "fortify 1% of your mr" "cc-ing a unit reduces its ad by 1 and its ap by 2 for 4 sec(applying multiple ccs will only refresh its duration | does stack indipendently if multiple champions apply it)" "if you deal 10% hp of a target with one instance of magic dmg then : increase your physical dmg by 2% for 4 seconds and viseversa" "give allys +3 base hpregen/5 sec (doesnt affect you)" "shielding an ally awards you with +5 ad/ap-tiv for 5 seconds" and more .. i expected so many funny and interesting things to be added without completely deleting the 30 rune system and while maybe expanding the options on the mastery tree ..
: rengar aggro cancel
just to be clear : rengar should keep attacking / moving towards his target if he jumped on it using ult .. yet currently atleast for me he happens to just stand still after the landing which is quite frustrating. (i do not issue movement commands during the jump aswell as dont press the cancel/stop button during my jump) (this bug can also happen even if the target stays in melee range of me after my landing)
Qet86 (EUW)
: Useually have a similar problem with Kha'zix and Talon - that if you move forward but your jump lands further ahead of where you told your champion to move - he starts running backwards - and if you're not responding to that within linke 0.1sec you lost a kill cus' you ran the wrong way after a jump.
in my case i rightclick the champion i want to jump to .. then do the combo and stay still until i issue another movement / attack command via rightclick .. so there is no failed / misspositioned movementcommand .. my char should just keep attacking the target i rightclicked .. but he doesnt which tbh tilts me to the moon and back in 0.2 seconds
: >I do think about both sides, you don't. > >I don't mind her getting gutted in a state for a bit mate you dont even realize what i was talking about .. i want her to be remade entirely because her current kit cant be ballanced .. she cant be at 50% and healthy .. it is simply impossible with that kit of hers that is why i said that even if she were at 10% w/r she is still toxic .. because her viability has nothing to do with wether or not she is toxic to fight .. i said to you .. making 1 akali main happy while he tortures 5 enemys is not the way to go .. that are both sides .. akali needs a total change to her kit .. not numberchanges >but removing her heal was bull shit. why that ? since when are all assassines suposed to have sustain ? >Yasuo, Liss and Kha. They are always viable, but never gutted. yasuo should also be changed .. but he is more or less bareble compared to akali .. lissandra was nerfed to the ground until a couple months ago .. khazix .. i cant say .. dont play enough vs him for enough of an argument >Most Akali mains play mostly 3 champions including Akali and some two or one trick. what if i say most if not every riven main only mains riven ? does that mean she is not allowed to be nerfed ever ? >Revert? Old Akali was way more tolerant to play against than this abomination. i havent exactly spoken about a revert .. but yea i agree .. so whats your point ? are you saying 'yes current akali has indeed a way too toxic kit and should be changed' ? if you do then we are on the same wavelength .. so shouldnt akali be f tier until they rework her into something everyone can enjoy or atleast something that doesnt torture most of the comunity.. right ?
azir was a case where he was easier to ballance after his ult mechanic was taken out i think .. but anyways : akali even if she would have the same w/r in low and highelo would in my eyes be just toxic design .. because a champ dosent need a bad or good w/r to be toxic designed .. just like my example in the past : a champ who literaly coinflips at the start of the game to decide who wins .. 50% w/r aka ballanced but he is toxic designed and should not exist/not be viable that is what i try to say about akali .. she is currently toxicly designed so she is in dire need of a change .. and this change will either be buffing her values but ripping out her mechanics or it will be adding mechanics and nerfing her values till literaly proplay and certain edgecase individuals play her successfully.. the third option is a miracle case which i am not realy optimistic will happen .. azir is a good example of a champion who got lots of his toxic mechnics removed for better ballancebillity .. (r bounce, w turret destruction) however you are right as he is playable in nonproplay .. even if the propability isnt high to see him in a game .. in the end i also hope they can change akali as little as possible to make her ballanced and non toxic .. but i feel like that is gonna be a stony road ahead
Rioter Comments
: >I do think about both sides, you don't. > >I don't mind her getting gutted in a state for a bit mate you dont even realize what i was talking about .. i want her to be remade entirely because her current kit cant be ballanced .. she cant be at 50% and healthy .. it is simply impossible with that kit of hers that is why i said that even if she were at 10% w/r she is still toxic .. because her viability has nothing to do with wether or not she is toxic to fight .. i said to you .. making 1 akali main happy while he tortures 5 enemys is not the way to go .. that are both sides .. akali needs a total change to her kit .. not numberchanges >but removing her heal was bull shit. why that ? since when are all assassines suposed to have sustain ? >Yasuo, Liss and Kha. They are always viable, but never gutted. yasuo should also be changed .. but he is more or less bareble compared to akali .. lissandra was nerfed to the ground until a couple months ago .. khazix .. i cant say .. dont play enough vs him for enough of an argument >Most Akali mains play mostly 3 champions including Akali and some two or one trick. what if i say most if not every riven main only mains riven ? does that mean she is not allowed to be nerfed ever ? >Revert? Old Akali was way more tolerant to play against than this abomination. i havent exactly spoken about a revert .. but yea i agree .. so whats your point ? are you saying 'yes current akali has indeed a way too toxic kit and should be changed' ? if you do then we are on the same wavelength .. so shouldnt akali be f tier until they rework her into something everyone can enjoy or atleast something that doesnt torture most of the comunity.. right ?
yea to be fair .. i think now after they removed her q heal and her w true invis she **might** be balanceble by changing numbers without making her toxic to fight against .. but i suspect that they will still need to rip out one or more mechanics out of her kit ( stuff like : w energy regen q slow r stunn r execute passiv energy regen ) to make hery truely fun to play and fight against while maintaining a ~ 50% w/r .. dont get me wrong .. i am by no means saying she is op right now .. just that her kit might be too overloaded to make her ballanced(50% w/r) **and** fair to fight against, even after the nerfs. else .. yes akali currently has a negativ w/r on all elos up to dia, getting progressivly better the higher the ladder you look .. and that becomes a problem .. if akali were to get a much needed buff for 95% of the league comunity then there will be a total anihilation of pro play if the buff were to be not well done .. and that is what i am also trying to get at in my above txt -> finding the right change to ballance her is very hard if she has such an overloaded kit and becomes easier the lighter her kit becomes .. so tl:dr she needs changes .. but i can only speculate on what it should or will be exactly .. all i can say is that by the looks of things she either will become a proplay only pick like azir or she will be buffed and mechanics will be ripped out / she will be made more noobfriendly
: The problem with Tryndamere is that his early game duels rely on blind luck majority of the time. Since now at level 6 he can get a max of 40% crit chance from his passive alone and fights against him just come down to if he doesn't crit he loses and has to back off and heal but if he gets a couple crits then he just auto wins most of the time. Really Tryndamere should probably have a rework on his Passive to get rid of the chance part of his Kit. If I would rework his Passive i'd still keep it a fury generating but I would have it grant bonus AD and attack speed (to keep in theme of him being a berserker like champion) which scales with Level and maybe grants some lifesteal against champs and jungle monsters when your at max Fury. Really I would think that it fits better to Tryndamere's thematic if it acted more like a diver who can tank from lifesteal and deal a good amount of damage rather than just a mad man who can just go unkillable and auto a squishy target 3 times to kill them.
would also be interesting if his fury rapidly decreases even during fights but all his skills cost no fury and get bonuses based on fury i mean like imagine his fury now just decreases by (between 5 and 15) per sec all the time and : .. example but only for filler : q : doesnt consume fury w : reduced slow and ad shred and let him be able to scale both with his fury to a maximum 80% slow with 110 ad shred (instead of 60% slow with 80 shred) e : does (0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 x fury)% bonus magic dmg to champions r : if casted while you have fury then get (0.2/0.35/0.5 x fury) lethality for the ult duration (only looks at the fury with which you casted the ult not the fury during the duration so if you cast it with 2 fury but have 100 fury during fight you still only get +1 lethality at best)
loldudexd (EUW)
: even a small buff is fine, just so he could actually compete with the other top laners that are god tier in the meta, and have about 50-51% winrate.
i still feel like renek is actualy fairly ballanced and that maybe just other toplaners are too dominant right now .. i mean it cant be that you need to buf renekton to a point where he can e-w-aa-q any squishy target to death and e out just so he is viable toplane, right ? (he is currently just weak enough to not be able to do that if he isnt fed enough) a big problem i see is that compared to current s-b tier champions renek kinda has a worse teamfighting and splitpushing abbility which is only compensated by his lanebullyness (which actualy isnt that strong compared to some other champions who all later outscale renek) but still .. even though it seems like it can be easily fixed by maybe giving renek more dmg or something similar .. instead of power creeping riot should actualy just nerf what is stongest right now in my oppinion.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: First off when I entered op.gg your name it showed silver last season and silver now, it happened many times, probably not updated, I update it now and it show you are platinum 3. It's funny you were bottom of silver last year (silver 3) and now you suddenly become so great and knowledgeable at game I mean why not since your platinum 3. I play since 2009 and clearly have no clue about the game since I am just gold. Your altitude - whine on forum about a champion who is balanced, and you also have good winrate with it, what you want to win all games ? - ask advices and then you get cocky and feel superior, thinking game knowledge has anything to do with divisions. - play for 2 years, get bottom silver in first year and then in second year, after only 3 months you get platinum 3 (in a season that many high elo players complain of ex silvers being plat/diamond and they ruin games) and you get instant cocky and knowledgeable at the game. - you seem to like statistics and to quote me how some random names which I don't know about (I assume high elo streamers) play it, then copy them and enjoy your climb! - I love in my gold games Rivens that end game 1-10 with only bots + hidra since they also saw high elo streamers/guide that they need to build damage ! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} PS: rest of your comment has no relevance, I gave advice for a silver/low gold players as I stated in my first line of my comment so no need to waste time to advice me back.
damn, but yea renekton if buffed would just start randomly onehitting stuff again which was by no means fun or entertaining to play against especialy since you can cancel / overlap his animations quite a bit to make the enemy have no responds to the highdmg stunning nuke that went in and out before he could even move again
Cheini (EUNE)
: Daily reminder that supp is still the least popular role in the game! ..forever and ever..
>Here's what i mean: out of these, only 16 games were played as an off role, namely adc. i have no idea what you are talking about .. your previous sentence was about how you were able to save your teammates and help them as a (support/jng) ivern and this one just doesnt fit any way i try .. sry ..like are you picking adc and got supp instead or .. what is up ? i mean at some point you went jng ...
: Just a suggestion on auto-attacks
mages are designed to deal most of their damage with their abbilitys .. if you give every mage something like oripassiv you would need to nerf every mages spells .. so it doesnt realy make sense to me ..
: Must be level 4 with the champ to be able to play them in ranked.
you arent realy wrong here .. ranked is suposed to be competitiv where you try hard to win while normals are to explore your capabilitys with certain champions but i realy have to say that the amount of times i first time clapped my enemys (pre nerf trap change caitlyn ; rework ashe pre nerf ; velkoz ; veigar 1v2 toplane season 2 or 3 ; heimerdinger season 3 or 4 ; thresh ; mordekaiser pre rework ; vladimir pre rework ; vladimir post rework and more) makes me think that ppl should just be allowed to do what ever they think is right as long as they genuinly want to win when they start a ranked ..
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: RITO PLS RESPOND SINCERELY!!!
you can proof to yourself that you arent targeted by watching the replay and calculating the damages manualy .. if it adds up perfectly (which it does in most occasions) then you know that you werent handycaped all along .. the rare ocasion that something doesnt add up should actualy be treated like a treasure because that means you have found a bug noone knows about .. and if you found said bug on a champ with low pickrate and the bug is beneficial then (insert evil emoji) muhahaha
: I've been trying lux a few times and been doing very well! But the problem at this elo adc and jungle are always ruining so can't carry 1v4, back to square 1
well .. if despite all my efforts i feel like i just cant carry i often just do exactly that .. i dont carry i pick soraka or lulu and just pick the most competent looking teammate to become his/her mobile fountain heal xD this might sound silly .. but soraka is 100% tiltproof for me .. and even now sometimes i go back and pick her if i just feel like i am too tilted to keep playing normaly ^^
Zanador (EUNE)
: He can be an idiot sometimes. Jax has insane built in damage, that's why he can go for tanky build in the first place. Plus Fiora basically only deals damage with auto attacks and Jax is immune to those for 2 seconds then Fiora is stunned for another 1 sec. He already had farm advantage+one kill up and both of them played dueling bruisers. He also ignores the fact that he had mobility advantage from the upgraded boots against an enemy with no boots at all, who was overextended on the blue side of the lane and that alone would have been enough for a kill since he already had the advantage. He would have won that duel no matter what he bought and that includes 2 {{item:3070}} since he had a serious advantage in level+farm and he had a hard counter champion in this match up. Math time: Jax on lvl7 with ult activated has 80 armor, Fiora with those items has 114 AD as shown in the clip. Fiora only attacked twice, so Ninja Tabi blocked about 26-27 damage total. Tabi+Bramble gave Jax 55 extra armor. With his base 80 armor he would have reduced the combined damage of two auto attacks by 100-102 while his increased armor of 138 reduced the same total damage by 130 instead. So with this build he blocked 27+30=57 damage in that fight. If anyone, including Hashinshin himself thinks that his item choices decided that fight, then they simply don't see the full picture. If anything, we should be talking about the damage creep in the game. Fiora died in 5 seconds against the base damage of a champion. If anything, we need tankier champions and items or lowered overall damage if this is not the result we want. Oh and once again, this is about bruisers building tank items and not tanks with tank items.
calculation based on armor values alone (expecting fiora to have 0 pennetration) he had 116armor without r and 138 with r -> 1.18965517 multiplier now he had bramble + ninja = 55 armor so 116-55 =61 armor without items without r 61 x 1.18965517 ~ 73 armor with r without items so he got 138-73=65 bonus armor from bramble-ninja during ult which increased his dmg reduction from 42.2% (73 armor) to 58.0%(138 armor) which is 15.8% additional reduction or so he took 42% dmg instead of 57.8% so he took 27.3% less damage with bramble ninjatabi then without it (and i didnt even count in the ninjatabi passiv) which reduces damage from attack multiplicatively again by 12% so he would actualy not take 42% dmg but 31.5% dmg if only attacks are dealt to him which compared to the 57.8 % without it seems extreme .. he takes 45.5 % (roughly calculated) less damage from fioras attacks .. then if he hadnt bramble ninjatabi .. meaning he almost doubles his tankyness against her while she uses physical attacks to damage him.. if he hadnt had those 2 items then fiora would only need about half the damage to kill him .. and that is a lot .. also .. yes i totaly agree on the damage creep .. non assassines shouldnt be able to just full health combo someone and fighters / bruisers /tanks / whatever should actualy build dmg to achieve effects simmilar to what hash did to the fiora in the clip ..
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 POSITIVE,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sTnp2J9Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-03T16:36:04.699+0000) > > If we compare that to our AD or AP counterparts the AD has 15 ad and no unique passive for 200 gold less so it has less stats and no unique passive and to AP (Morelicom or whatever is spelled) Here's your first mistake. You're comparing an item that requires you to **receive** damage to a different item that requires you to **deal** damage. You're comparing apples to oranges. *** > [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 POSITIVE,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sTnp2J9Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-03T16:36:04.699+0000) > > Well if you play as a tank against an AD Healer (Fiora,Irelia etc) it will win your lane easily Here's your second mistake. You think buying Bramble against an AD champion will win you the lane. News flash: it won't. Against Fiora in particular, the extra armour won't do much either. Fiora was designed to beat Tanks, because of her true damage. True damage ignores armour. *** > [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 POSITIVE,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sTnp2J9Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-03T16:36:04.699+0000) > > Now tanks are good in teamfights so why do they have an item to win easily the laning phase too? Tanks don't "win" laning phase, but they don't "lose" it either. *** I'm not against removing the Grievous Wounds from Brumble, but the way you framed your argument is really poor. Don't make an argument for/against something starting with false premisses. >###*Context is always a good thing. [Here is why the OP is complaining about Brumble](https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2160426883/219567601?tab=overview)*
actualy there is a funny **[clip](https://www.twitch.tv/hashinshin/clip/SquareProudTruffleKappaClaus?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time)** of hashinshin picking bramble vest ninjatabi to specifily just delet a fiora from the game in laningphase .. i dont 100 % agree with that guy .. but i can understand that he doesnt want the bramble ninjatabi topmeta to come back which generaly killed every ad toplaner and only left mages and tanks top
: > [{quoted}](name=paranormal0001,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JagAX1KW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-02T09:51:53.982+0000) > a support like velkoz or lux would suit you better i think as they are less reliant on their team or the enemy's positioning to be highly effective .. funny thing is, I actually got good results every time I played lux support; I think I'll try that more often. I've seen champs like udyr or yi being very efficient in low elo but I find them very fastidious to play. > velkoz is very capable of being the mage your team needs if your midlane lost while also providing strong waveclear to stall the game out in case your team has later spikes. > and during teamfights even if enemys dont clump you can most often hit every spell on atleast 2 ppl because of his huge aoe dealing good dmg while also providing kinda good cc (q+r slow and e stun shouldnt be underestimated) > and lux is in general just everything you need to set up easy kills with low risk .. even if you miss q it doesnt matter since you stand a lightyear away from the enemy you try to hit anyway I used to love velkoz but I dont have him on this acc and he's quite expensive, I think I'll try lux, thanks for the advice
allways happy to help {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: i mean .. yes .. teams are not perfectly even .. they in fact cant realy reliably ballance teams out since your "effectivity" varys based on the pick you choose + teamcomp/synergys and even just mood/tilt and other factors that cant be calculated generaly .. so what i would recomend you is trying to switch up your champ pool a bit to be more of a carry suport instead .. (in case you want to stay support) what i mean is : as you already said you cant 100% rely on your team .. especialy not early .. so taking a supp that is good in teamfights only is not realy all that great since if your team has been destroyed early your champion looses effectivity and you loose carrypotential .. which due to lack of trust in your team you need to have. a support like velkoz or lux would suit you better i think as they are less reliant on their team or the enemy's positioning to be highly effective .. velkoz pokes his enemys out of lane giving his adc a good time (kinda free but not always) farming while generating a gold dissadvantage for the enemy botlane velkoz is very capable of being the mage your team needs if your midlane lost while also providing strong waveclear to stall the game out in case your team has later spikes. and during teamfights even if enemys dont clump you can most often hit every spell on atleast 2 ppl because of his huge aoe dealing good dmg while also providing kinda good cc (q+r slow and e stun shouldnt be underestimated) and lux is in general just everything you need to set up easy kills with low risk .. even if you miss q it doesnt matter since you stand a lightyear away from the enemy you try to hit anyway i cant realy recommend toplane since more often than not you or your enemy will just get camped to oblivion at which point you just generate tilt for feeling so useless without jng (my experience, yours may varry)
edit : oh and try to generaly put down more vision for your team .. the game you showed for example op.gg tells me you put down 7 wards in 30 minutes as a support .. increasing your visionscore might seem useless but it increase the options your team has since you can have more information about the enemys and the map in general. -> lower the risk of certain plays
: "BuT YoU dO iT tOo"
i mean .. yes .. teams are not perfectly even .. they in fact cant realy reliably ballance teams out since your "effectivity" varys based on the pick you choose + teamcomp/synergys and even just mood/tilt and other factors that cant be calculated generaly .. so what i would recomend you is trying to switch up your champ pool a bit to be more of a carry suport instead .. (in case you want to stay support) what i mean is : as you already said you cant 100% rely on your team .. especialy not early .. so taking a supp that is good in teamfights only is not realy all that great since if your team has been destroyed early your champion looses effectivity and you loose carrypotential .. which due to lack of trust in your team you need to have. a support like velkoz or lux would suit you better i think as they are less reliant on their team or the enemy's positioning to be highly effective .. velkoz pokes his enemys out of lane giving his adc a good time (kinda free but not always) farming while generating a gold dissadvantage for the enemy botlane velkoz is very capable of being the mage your team needs if your midlane lost while also providing strong waveclear to stall the game out in case your team has later spikes. and during teamfights even if enemys dont clump you can most often hit every spell on atleast 2 ppl because of his huge aoe dealing good dmg while also providing kinda good cc (q+r slow and e stun shouldnt be underestimated) and lux is in general just everything you need to set up easy kills with low risk .. even if you miss q it doesnt matter since you stand a lightyear away from the enemy you try to hit anyway i cant realy recommend toplane since more often than not you or your enemy will just get camped to oblivion at which point you just generate tilt for feeling so useless without jng (my experience, yours may varry)
: ok let me interprete your post as a passiv oppinion that tf needs more mana the problem with your chain of thought however is that you reason by comparing only raw base mana of tf and some mages.. most if not all champions in league are ballanced by their impact on the game rather than relativistic numberdifferences with other champions.. there other factors that are relevant .. kassadin for example if he wants to deal the max dmg with his combo needs to cast r 4 times before engaging .. if you add the stacking cost to his combo cost then he would pay 1720 mana (which is more than his base) to deal full dmg .. and so comparing just their mana values is not a valid way of determaning some champions need for buffs or nerfs example of what i mean : (by your logic) 'did you know zed has 200 energy at all ranks? and did you know shen has 400 energy at all ranks ? (2 times more)' activ paraphrasing would be : here are 2 totaly different functioning champions who have different amounts of rescourses .. make the rescourses of both equal! i mean by the same logic i could also do silly stuff like: 'did you know tryndamere has 0 mana? did you also know that tf has 656 mana lvl 18 (infinitly more)' in all those examples i make it sound like the first champion i call is at a dissadvantage .. which isnt actualy determinable by just those 2 sentences .. do you see how saying that while making a passiv hint towards ballancement makes no sense if you dont look at other aspects and just compare 1 thing of 2 totaly different champions ..
tl:dr if you want tf to have more mana / you want to discuss his ballancement .. then you should bring up actual arguments .. and if you have to compare 2 champions then atleast dont nitpick 1 aspect while ignoring everything else.
Inaphyt (EUW)
: Did you know that.
ok let me interprete your post as a passiv oppinion that tf needs more mana the problem with your chain of thought however is that you reason by comparing only raw base mana of tf and some mages.. most if not all champions in league are ballanced by their impact on the game rather than relativistic numberdifferences with other champions.. there other factors that are relevant .. kassadin for example if he wants to deal the max dmg with his combo needs to cast r 4 times before engaging .. if you add the stacking cost to his combo cost then he would pay 1720 mana (which is more than his base) to deal full dmg .. and so comparing just their mana values is not a valid way of determaning some champions need for buffs or nerfs example of what i mean : (by your logic) 'did you know zed has 200 energy at all ranks? and did you know shen has 400 energy at all ranks ? (2 times more)' activ paraphrasing would be : here are 2 totaly different functioning champions who have different amounts of rescourses .. make the rescourses of both equal! i mean by the same logic i could also do silly stuff like: 'did you know tryndamere has 0 mana? did you also know that tf has 656 mana lvl 18 (infinitly more)' in all those examples i make it sound like the first champion i call is at a dissadvantage .. which isnt actualy determinable by just those 2 sentences .. do you see how saying that while making a passiv hint towards ballancement makes no sense if you dont look at other aspects and just compare 1 thing of 2 totaly different champions ..
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: I'm not. I see alot more people trolling when they can't flame-.-
they are just speaking about allchat .. you can still flame in regular chat as much as you like {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Permanent skins in loot
absolutely agree, it also would be nice to make some rules to rerolling .. like rerolling 3 legedarys guarantees an epic or higher skin .. or something like rerolling permanent shards somewhat increases your odds for higher skin tiers .. or maybe even stuff like rerolling certain combinations of skins (eg. 3 skins for the same champion or 3 legendarys etc) gives you instead a mastercraft box or a gemstone or some other reward for it ..
TheSaint007 (EUNE)
: Morgana's new appearance
>3 . Realy wings at her mid? Where in the history have you ever seen on a living thing wings at the middle? since when is realism the primary concern when designing the looks of a **fantasy creature** ? > 1 . She walks like a slut. how ? > 2 . Her wings face down, why? Are they broken? https://dotesports-media.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/18134226/morg-splash.png doesnt look facing down to me tbh .. and even so .. shouldnt she be able to rest her wings when she isnt flying like birds do ? i mean you complained about realism and now expect her to have infinit stamina and hold her wings up permanently ?
ApexViper (EUW)
: I totally agree with you on the subject of him being a Darkin. He's a bow. But the guys just before they became 1 with the darkin where archers. If I recall correctly. Also, have you never played cod games? You should try taking a sniper rifle and fight in the front line, it's good fun! Challenging. But The Medieval approach is not a bad one neither. In regards to making my mind up... I really don't have to. Everything is possible in code, you tell the program to behave in a certain way and it will. With an archer that happens to be the priest, you could, for example, have an archer with arrows made of light or something like it. Awesome aura coming from Varus itself
priest is literaly a healer/enchanter type character .. with close to no actual combat abbility usualy used to purify, heal or buff other classes .. archer is a high dps longrange attack unit .. not all but many things are possible in code however that doesnt mean they should be done .. dps and support(as in heal/enchant) was/is seperated for a good reason .. and should stay that way too
: I didnt the damage dealt, as u can see, changing with the damage can make it balanced, at least it will be more balanced than yasuo.
more ballanced than yasuo isnt an achievement .. its like saying "my pillow is softer than a rock .." and funny enough based on my previous comment i am pretty sure your champ would actualy be less balanced than yasuo if he were to be released with that kit .. his ult alone would make ballancing close to non existent .. you might think making his hp less during his ult form makes it ballanced .. but if you increase a champions scalings to 4.9 x what it was then basicly all damage abbilitys they do will oneshot .. lets take just as example kayne w .. because your champ has the same spell : his w does 270 + 130% bonus ad, now as i calculated you can achieve 4.9 times amplification of the scaling with your champions ult so : 270 + 637% bonus ad (which is ap scaling at this point but doesnt matter anyway) with this even with just 100 bonus ad kayne could actualy do 907 damage instead of 400 .. just 100 bonus ad .. imagine you are a champion who has the passiv to increase your ad constantly ? .. you break the game
: Making a champion, suggestions.
i will look if there is something in his kit that can be exploited too much and is therefore unbalanceble/broken : passiv : broken .. he can go into the jungle and just get infinit hp by entering and exiting combat with monsters while lowlife similarely if he looses lane once someone can make his ad go down below 50% making him completely and utterly useless .. (except he uses the monster exploit) q : broken .. if he is a jungler -> killsteals he can make his q deal 150% dmg easily so its basedmg and scaling must be bad .. but if similarely if he is behind and underfed he has 0 chance of recovery except he exploits the infinit ad passiv .. w : so .. kayne w ? e : if the dmg is too high he can be too strong in teamfights because of his aoe reset burst dash if the dmg is too low it might become too weak because you need to reset it to make it actualy worth .. r : so increase ad by 250% -> 350%ad and all ad converted to ap :: 350% ad to ap meaning his spells scale 3.5 times as much as usual .. but if someone builds {{item:3089}} then they can actualy make the scaling go up to 4.9 times as much .. making your abbilitys suddenly scale soo much stronger is not balancible .. he would need to be completely worthless without ult to allow him to become chuck norris for 7 seconds during ult .. all in all .. doesnt look good ballancewise ..
Kian987 (EUW)
: 61% Tenacy feels like 0%
i mean .. if a zilean slows you 99% for 5 seconds or 99% for 2.5 (50% tenacity) would make a huge difference for champions that want to deal damage or champions who dont want to take damage .. in your case you play shen support as a fulltank meaning you dont realy do damage and half the time you want to defend your adc or engage the enemys .. both of these actions dont realy care for wether you are cced or not .. so i can understand why you dont realy see a difference in 0 or 61% .. however in my opinion tenacity is still a good stat.. especialy if you use some melee champion into a high cc enemy team ..
: champion
they removed banner of comand because they couldnt ballance one minion buff .. i dont think they will be able to make a champion that can buff up a whole minion wave or more based on that fact .. but just the idea : hell yeah i would love to see that!
: Just read the last comment I wrote. Also just to summarize competitive games. In many games you can reach a certain high positioned rank while still being mechanicly utter garbage. By simply knowing the game's mechanics and how they work and interact with each other ontop of a good analytic and strategic abilities. Just take Dopa as example, considered the strongest SoloQ player in the world and reaching rank 1 over and over again, yet he said himself, considered to 80% of highelo people his mechanics are shit, he does all just by knowing how the game works. So it's fair enough to assume that in a majority of the cases, low tier player don't even know how the game properly works. I also litereally added, that everyone can try to go and do the maths to proove my point wrong, hint: you can't
yea .. i agree with the point you are making .. tanks should deal less dmg and survife longer .. but i wasnt talking about that point .. i was strictly complaining that you used his rank as a sole indicator of his capabilitys of determaning the state of tanks .. math : (i like maths and well .. you intriged me) : i will choose a neutral example : maokai .. just because i like him .. so in your example the tank had 300 armor and we asume its lvl 18 .. so maokai needs 193 bonus armor from items : he gets himself the "usual armor items" http://www.op.gg/champion/maokai/statistics/top so he picks {{item:3068}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} to have a total of 277 armor .. lets say its 300 for arguments sake .. also he builds {{item:3065}} {{item:3194}} for mr to gain a total of 163.4 mr .. so if an adc builds {{item:3036}} and someone got {{item:3071}} then yes after the calculation the tank still has 148.2 armor reducing physical dmg by 59.7% but a mage building {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} reduces his 163.4 mr to 65.04 mr if someone used {{item:3091}} then the mr drops further to 47.04 giving 39.4 % reduction or 31.99 % .. making a tank highly susceptable to magic dmg .. a normal lategame mage usualy can destroy 1/3 to 1/2 of that tank's hp with his 3 basic abbilitys .. (note those have low cooldowns and are often aoe) so as a result .. yes a tank can make himself very strong against ad .. but he would die to magic damage quite early oh and also i havent counted champions who use conquror or have some sort of true dmg or penetration in their kit .. also you shouldnt forget that even if he reduces dmg by 60% .. an adc has about 1k-1.5k dps ({{item:3153}} and other % damages increase this value even further) .. making the adc deal about 400 - 600 dps to that tank alone (with % dmg and if you consider the variety of adcs it is actualy around 700 - 1k dps on average) .. only the adc .. considering usualy a tank has about 4k hp you can already calculate how long just the adc alone takes to kill a tank .. doesnt feel that tanky now does it ? also funny how even though he blocks 60% it just doesnt matter because champions in modern league can dish out insane amounts of dmg to the point where lots of armor/ mr only gives you a couple seconds (if not fractions) more at best ..
: Sorry that I have to point this out, but.. unranked.. silver most of the time and managed peeking gold last season. I'm honestly tired of arguing with lower players about game balance and that they're trying to be the type of “all knowing challenger“
using rank to invalidate his argument is like using the fact that someone has no driver's license to invalidate his argument on traffic regulations even if he studied the topic for 10+ years and knows better than most other ppl .. just because he has a low rank (cant legaly drive himself) doesnt make him blind to his surounding and he is still able to bring valid points ..
: Spamming annoying SFX on a champ
most of the time you just pressur the spamer and his adc since he / she is currently pressing some other button and can therefore not realy react with 100% to a hard engage .. after that the ppl stop spaming or they start flaming in allchat .. hope that helps you .. good luck
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Every champion should have a secondary resource bar that is required for ability use
giving riven or yasuo a resource isnt realy the fix needed .. what yasuo needs is the removal of double crit and giving him a diferent passiv component .. aswell as changing his w .. so that yasuo actualy has weakneses that can be exploited instead of just "he played his champion correctly so you are not suposed to have counterplay" what riven needs is some real cooldown on her e .. example making her e cooldown 14-10 instead of 10-6 so that it is an actual weakness you can exploit when she uses it not wisely .. making it less frustrating to play against also .. if you hate riven top .. have you ever had a bad matchup vs a good pantheon ? i swear on everything.. that is much more infuriating to fight than a riven or yasuo lane while being camped .. like i would sugest making panth q cost 100 mana and refund 70 on entity-kill with it (more of a rage joke and not to be taken seriously)
: Auto Attack Bugs - Non Champion Specific
same with volibear maybe also rengar .. but i think its a different bug causing his stuff ..
: Did you actually think conquerer was a good thing... There was never a tank meta, there wasn’t anything close to a tank meta last year, conquerer had nothing to do with nerfing tanks, it’s completly and unjustly killed off top lane tanks, and doing so has caused an increase in damage in the game causing the resent burst problems. Conquerer has single handedly messed the game up, not just for tanks but for everyone... and riot have actually made it worst.
i think the op just doesnt want this to happen : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2wINUuipmc it wasnt funny to have every teamfight take 10 hours where ppl actualy died, respawned and were able to rejoin the team fight before it ended .. i also think true dmg should not be so easily available .. but i realy dont want the scenario in the video to become every game in a nutshell again ..
: riot did one thing right and they reverted it
what i think is that they should completely revamp armor and mr .. having so much true dmg in the game is not healthy in any way because it discurages to play tanks .. on the other hand having only true dmg counter tanks is unhealthy aswell .. so i think resistances should be reworked .. my examples (you dont need to read any further from here because this is just some ideas/theorys on what might be good / interesting) : armor: -armor now reduces physical dmg by [100/(100+armor)] % and by [0.1 x armor] flat (strong buff to armor) -physical dmg now reduces armor of the target by 2% of physical dmg done (after calculation) until the target leaves combat where he regains 5% armor per second -critical strikes reduce armor by 3% of physical damage done (before calculation) instead -armor can not be reduced below 15% max armor -tank items give armor toughness which reduces the armor shred by some small % short explanation for armor : (it makes tanks strong/ unkillable in a very short time (1-5 hits) but makes them more and more voulnerable the longer a fight persists(at about 10 seconds in a fight against a physical dps champ they have almost no armor left)) magic resist : -magic damage is reduced by [120/(120+mr)]% (small nerf to magic resist) - depending on how much % of your mana you still have [100/(100+mr)] x manafullness% of damage is taken with mana instead example : - - - you have 120 mr (= 50% m-dmg reduction) and a full mana bar (100%) - - - your oponent throws 200 magic dmg at you : - - - - - - you reduce it by 50% becuase of mr so only 100 dmg left - - - - - - you take 50% of the 100 damage as mana and 50 as health because you mana pool was full - - - - - - if you had the same mr but only 50% manapool then you would have taken 25 damage as mana and the other 75 as hp -per 100 ap you increase the damage conversion to mana by a flat 7% example : you have 0 mr 100 ap and 100% manafullness - - - enemy throws 200 dmg - - - - - - you reduce it by 0% (because of mr) so 200 dmg left - - - - - - you take (0%(mr)+7%(ap)) x 100%(mana) damage as mana and rest as hp - - - - - - so you took 14 mana and 186 hp dmg .. - - - - - - if you had 1000 ap then you would have taken 140 mana and 60 hp dmg instead short explanation for mr : it lets ppl who control magic be able to counter the enemy magic better however tankitems that give mr would need the mr they give increased a bit for compensation while ap items get their mr reduced .. so that magic damage becomes completely different from physical damage but not stronger or weaker .. just different
Rioter Comments
C4libur (EUNE)
: Limited Charges on Yasuo's Sweeping Blade (E) and a Healthbar or Ticks on his Windwall (W) maybe?
yea .. yasuo, similar to riven and akali feels like he has too many "get out of jail - free" cards .. with his e mobility his passiv shield and his q knockup aswell as his w block .. so yea attacking one (or more) of those points in order to make him less adapting is definitly not a wrong way to go, however .. i think limiting his e to 2 dashes would actualy legitimatly delete his presence .. (your windwall idea i also had something similar thought for over a year now :) : .. ) what i think is maybe make his windwall consume his passiv and have an hp-bar of what it consumes (+30% per 100 bonus ad) and after taking enough dmg or reaching the timelimit it dissapears (however if for example the wall has 100 hp and you throw veigar r for 500 then the ult breaks through his shield and does 100 less dmg .. ) .. while also giving it a lower cd (maybe something like 20(lvl1) - 12(lvl5) instead of the current 26-18) the windwall would be very toxic if it would actualy just count projectiles because lulus passiv would proc 3 times dealing 100 dmg while veigar ult dealing 2k dmg would proc it only once so the hp bar is the only way to make his shield also crumble and not feel so bad to fight ..
: Your wrong. So shun a community, because a champion got reworked into a worst state, %%%% off mate. Most Akali mains play mostly 3 champions including Akali and some two or one trick. Yasuo, Liss and Kha. They are always viable, but never gutted. I do think about both sides, you don't. I don't mind her getting gutted in a state for a bit, but removing her heal was bull shit. Revert? Old Akali was way more tolerant to play against than this abomination.
>I do think about both sides, you don't. > >I don't mind her getting gutted in a state for a bit mate you dont even realize what i was talking about .. i want her to be remade entirely because her current kit cant be ballanced .. she cant be at 50% and healthy .. it is simply impossible with that kit of hers that is why i said that even if she were at 10% w/r she is still toxic .. because her viability has nothing to do with wether or not she is toxic to fight .. i said to you .. making 1 akali main happy while he tortures 5 enemys is not the way to go .. that are both sides .. akali needs a total change to her kit .. not numberchanges >but removing her heal was bull shit. why that ? since when are all assassines suposed to have sustain ? >Yasuo, Liss and Kha. They are always viable, but never gutted. yasuo should also be changed .. but he is more or less bareble compared to akali .. lissandra was nerfed to the ground until a couple months ago .. khazix .. i cant say .. dont play enough vs him for enough of an argument >Most Akali mains play mostly 3 champions including Akali and some two or one trick. what if i say most if not every riven main only mains riven ? does that mean she is not allowed to be nerfed ever ? >Revert? Old Akali was way more tolerant to play against than this abomination. i havent exactly spoken about a revert .. but yea i agree .. so whats your point ? are you saying 'yes current akali has indeed a way too toxic kit and should be changed' ? if you do then we are on the same wavelength .. so shouldnt akali be f tier until they rework her into something everyone can enjoy or atleast something that doesnt torture most of the comunity.. right ?
: Still bad at the game bro.
its childish to attack the person instead of his argument .. he says her kit is toxic your response : **nuhhh ** "but you are bad" he : 'still toxic' you : 'still bad' [caution methaphors] you realize how you arent arguing but only actualy attacking mindlessly ? thats exactly how akali feels to play against btw .. you cant hit her because she isnt actualy playing league .. she is in her own crowd--game hitting you personaly instead of in the game .. evading every confrontation with reality(your skillshots) while just poking you down with weird easy to hit aoe (things you could say to everyone like "you are just bad") (ofcours this was a bit hyperbolic) but still .. your op.gg says you have a 56% winrate with akali for ~ 50 games this season .. if akali would be sooo bad why on earth do you have that winrate ? how can you play her with succes and tell others that she needs a buff ? let me tell you : because you arent objectivly talking .. you are only talking like any main reacts ..
: Sorry, but I'm not an idiot who likes champions to be a dumpster. Even I hate Zoe, but I still want her to be viable to play for the mains. If you think Akali should be always gutted for eternity then I don't need to argue with someone as close minded as you.
then you would like a champion who has the passiv to just either win or loose at the start of the game with a 50% chance ? a game always needs rules .. you can call me closeminded or whatever but saying a toxic champion should be viable even though fighting that champion is pure cancer feels to me very childish .. no matter how strong my mains would be nerfed i would accept it if i would play toxic champions who definitly dont deserve to be viable .. also .. isnt it closeminded to not even think about the other side of the coin and to only think "but the akali player must have fun" instead of thinking "hey the 5 people playing against this dumb champion need to have fun" ? in a way i can understand you .. but 1 akali being happy or 5 enemys being happy is for me not even arguabel .. in any situation i would make rather 5 ppl happy then one .. and akali makes 5 ppl unhappy .. so make her unviable for most ppl ..
: I just literally explained she needs to use everything to burst the enemy, don't you understand?
>I just literally explained she needs to use everything to burst the enemy, don't you understand? [before you read this : do note that i am talking about pre nerf akali since you and the op want her to be buffed into a similar state again] .. i am not talking about that .. i talk about the fact that her whole combo can be used to engage aswell as disengage .. overall her kit is too toxic to fight .. if khazix engages with e then he risks his life and he can **only** use his e out after he kills you (which isnt reliable if he isnt fed).. if akali uses one of her gapclosers to engage she can either use the same gapcloser again to dissengage imedeatly or just w out .. it feels like fighting toxic gas .. it just damages you over and over and you cant realy deal with it (hit it) except if you have huge aoe and can predict her movements very well .. she can literaly have a 10% winrate and i would still tell you that she should stay nerfed .. because if she becomes even close to viable (50% w/r ) she is the most cancer inducing saltmachine in the game .. for me just because a champion can be "ballanced"(to a 50% w/r) doesnt mean the champion should be buffed to achive it by all means .. example : imagine a champion that has the passiv to at the start of the game flip a coin .. if its heads he wins the game if its tails he looses the game .. the champion has a perfect 50% winrate but the problem is that it is toxic to fight that .. it sucks all the fun out of playing the game to begin with .. akali is similar as she is just extremely hard to punish for her mistakes because she can use so many escape spells and heal herself .. on top of that she doesnt even need to burst you 100-0 .. it is enough to burst you 100-50 wait for her w to come back up and take the rest of your hp in a "towerdive" (if she was played well then she could actualy avoid all but one towershot pre-nerf) ..
: Lmao it isn't. First, her W is used in the middle of fight so she can't get one shotted, then her Ult is used to stun then execute AND her E is used to dodge skill shots or CC skill shot abilities. She doesn't have enough burst to kill them and use her E to gtfo out of there.
except she can use e w and r to gtfo while khazix must either hold e and never engage or suicide jump and hope he kills you to escape ..
: {{champion:266}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}} not counting champions with energy, would be op
Thank you very much for your input :) i think your concerns have already been taken care of .. (maybe the numbers are too weak .. but it wasnt thought to be ballanced imideatly) : >all point and click spells cost 20% more mana and have 10% less effect >all skills that have no cost deal 12.5% less dmg and have 15% longer cooldown maybe this isnt enough .. but numbers can always be adjusted. >energy & energy recovery is reduced by 45%(-3% per level)(meaning it is 0% reduction from level 15+) maybe also increasing energy cost would be the way to go .. but i am hesitant since i think that is already quite the strong hit .. but in general .. would you for example be inclined to try such a mode ?
: You forgot the best thing about him, his amazing burst. He can go in kill a target and gtfo away with his evolved E, Akali can't. His burst is one of the best between all assassins, that alone compensates for his long W cd heal. As I always say, Kha'Zix once over level 6, the mana he spent are negligible.
you wana tell me her 2 r dashes and her 2 e dashes and her w true stealth is not enough to escape ? also .. khazix e almost never matters .. he uses it on you and done 0 mobility until you are dead .. no jumps and reangages .. khazix cant dash on to you, stunn you, q you, attack you then dash away, again dash onto you q you, attack you and then dash through you to execute you .. he has 1 jump .. he must literaly kill you before he gets it back or he is punnished for using his only escape .. also his burst is the highest if you are isolated .. this happens like never when you actualy play mindfully if he attacks a non isolated target and he isnt fed into the next dimension then his burst is actualy very manegable .. he just doesnt heal constantly and cant dive you constantly also .. akali has enough burst especialy considering her ult stunns and has execute dmg ..(pre nerf .. post nerf i have no idea since i basicly dont see her (which makes me very happy (: ))
: Kha'Zix says hello.
akali pre heal nerf : uses q heals 200 -> replenishes costs by using passiv (and its energy so come on .. 10 per sec) khazix : uses w heals 200 at best -> has longer cd, only works if you stay in a lot of targets because the heal only works in melee, costs a good amount of mana which he cant regenerate fast (through normal means) at some point he cant use w because mana issues .. yea khazix says "where are my buffs ? i want 4 second cooldown on w, let it heal me as long as i hit anything and let it refund 50 mana on hit so i can actualy use it like akali does"
: AFK should be punished more.
how would your system reset the afk counter ? (in case someone gets a rare connection issue every now and then) what happens to someone who got bugsplated out of the game ?(and what happens if someone bugsplats in multiple games) how would your system detect someone being afk ?(like what if you are afk for x minutes of the game ?) in the end i would like a more strict afk system .. but it needs to actualy work well too ..
Shozis (EUNE)
: Turrets [rant]
i mean .. turrets are not your parents .. you arent suposed to be just unkillable in their range .. however i still feel turrets are to easy to destroy .. and should gain a bit more armor+mr
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Barrier on a support is like, useless. idrc about klepto, but barrier provides nothing to a 2vs2 lane.
many supports who already have great cc / slows do not need exhaust .. and in the current meta where ppl explode instantly when hit with anything, ignite is not realy all that necessary except if the enemys have like a healer or something like that .. so supports like soraka janna lulu zilean and more are taking barrier or heal or even some other weird summ .. also mage-supports like velkoz often stay too far away to use ignite or exhaust anyway so they pick barrier for better escapes (which means less deaths which means less fed enemys which means better 2v2)
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=paranormal0001,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AfpmohB9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-08T22:17:25.996+0000) > > what would happen to those that bought runepages ? > especialy those who bought them with rp .. > refund? people could put that RP to much better use if i'm not mistaken, they refunded already all the rune pages people bought before the new system. > and if that is so then you could just aswell just use the already implemented system, right ? Still does not aswer the "why not"... why would you not want this to be implented. what have you got to lose from it?
> refund i am not sure if riot to this day has a list of ppl who purchased a runepage a couple years ago .. >why not "if it aint broken, dont fix it." would be my response .. there is no need to change it since it already works how it is .. and to be fair .. atleast for me i always felt amazing once i have gathered enough recourses to buy a page .. (felt even better in the past where runes were actualy highly customizable and many ppl had totaly different pages for the same champion)
Show more

paranormal0001

Level 156 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion