: Because you rarely really use the on hit... Phoenix builds tend to be hyper scaling on hit builds, the main thing Phoenix provides is AoE damage which makes you farm faster.
oh and what about the burst damage we used to use on the like ruinic echoes and phoenix meta
: You realise not too long ago Phoenix stance was the one used and tiger was never used... uydr tends to swap between which one is most useful based on what the meta demands at the time, right now PvP is better than PvE thus uydr goes tiger, that will change eventually. The way uydr works means he can’t max every ability, so one of them has to be forgotten in favour of the others... one is going to be weaker. That’s why he’s got two damage stances, builds focus on one or the other depending on what uydr wants or needs, his other two stances are too important not to max. It’s worked for uydr and has been pretty healthy tbh, no point to change it
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vi0YXRin,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-12T10:46:54.867+0000) > > You realise not too long ago Phoenix stance was the one used and tiger was never used... uydr tends to swap between which one is most useful based on what the meta demands at the time, right now PvP is better than PvE thus uydr goes tiger, that will change eventually. > > The way uydr works means he can’t max every ability, so one of them has to be forgotten in favour of the others... one is going to be weaker. That’s why he’s got two damage stances, builds focus on one or the other depending on what uydr wants or needs, his other two stances are too important not to max. > > It’s worked for uydr and has been pretty healthy tbh, no point to change it but why phoenix scalings are so bad
: Phoenix stance is good on the lane because you have free poke vs melee.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vi0YXRin,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-12T08:08:54.670+0000) > > Phoenix stance is good on the lane because you have free poke vs melee. but phoenix scalings are so horrible
Takumaron (EUNE)
: Why LoL isn't as much fun as it used to be
"riot full r#tard videogames" - hashinshin
Rioter Comments
Naniup (EUW)
: Thats why even streamers quit the game.They focus more on pro then us.The game is really hard and pretty mutch "impossible " to carry.
exactly dude , 100% true
Ãrthas (EUNE)
: Hello, Don't quit man :D... I know this game is damn hard but you have to fight for what you like . One day you will get what you want if you keep fighting . So try it again is my advice :D. Best of luck in field of Justice Ãrthas
Rioter Comments
: "we are unable to log you in cause you maybe offline" error is happening HELP
else when im logging in , "an unexpected error occurred" so pls help
Rioter Comments
BlkStar100 (EUNE)
: Hope you had a nice time ! See you on flip elsewhere !
yeah man thanks
Pasistais (EUW)
: Did the same last month:){{sticker:sg-soraka}}
yeah too much frustruation
Rioter Comments
: Wukong is a snowball champ imo, strong early ganks. Electrocute helps you get that more easily. With dark harvest you yourself get stronger late, but you need to stack and you won't be able to snowball as easy and close out the game sooner. That's my 2 cents. PS: I don't play Wukong myself, I don't see many Wukong players, and plat 5 is not high elo at all. I just assmue this when looking at his kit, and judging from the experience I have playing against and with other wukongs.
and what should be my role in late game ? am i supposed to engage or wait for squishies and jump in and kill them ?
: Hey man, I have been with Wukong for quite a while. Learned by a Challenger Wukong streamer and "inherited" his style. Wukong is a snowball champ you need to go and screw em up. Electrocute is better for that and also Lethality Wukong makes him a much more useful champ in what he does and has to offer. Which is damage. :D Oneshots.
can i still one shot like dark harvest , with electrocute ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Greystag (EUW)
: Another "highlights" channel with obnoxiously loud music imo. The plays are cool, and if you enjoy making this vids, good for you. I'm not telling you to stop, and yes, there's people who for some reason enjoy watching highlights and plays but to be honest, if you intend to have a proper audience and engaging content, it's the wrong path. Youtube is saturated with this kind of videos and you will probably have trouble reaching a high amount of subs. However, as I said, if you enjoy making them, go ahead and make more. Some feedback I have is: Turn down the music volume (yes, we can turn it down ourselves but hearing the SFX in league then will be impossible), and try to come up with ideas that will make your videos more unique and bring something new to the table. This will prompt others to subscribe. I hoped I provided some useful tips. GL&HF
Rioter Comments
: You should try to select the moments from more games, some of them are too casual and people wont be interested in watching them. Anyway good luck with your channel.
: To be honest there's nothing particular in this video since you're just recording the replays of your games, but i would you suggest you some things to do before doing a next video with a gameplay like that: 1. By watching this video i understood from the start that you are not a high elo player, i'd suppose your elo is around silver- maximum gold on euw, so before doing this kind of videos i'd suggest you to get atealst diamond 4. Why i'm saying this ? For higher elo players watching this will be boring cause there are some micro moments where you could do better but you actually did bad, for example you use ur empowered W when you are full hp and u have no cc on you, sometimes you use it instead of the Stun from E to contron the enemy (Like in case of poppy dive where you could just stun her and kill, but u used ur W and u wasted actually more time running for her) or ur empowered Q to kill somebody faster. 2. I don't know why do you leave the scoreboard on the screen, it's really annoying and distracting from the video. Same for champions icons on left and right. 3. After every mini clip you do there's nothing that's making the change of them more pleasant for eyes. It's looking like a drop from 1 clip to another one. Try to use some effects to divide them. Guess that's all i can say now, i could say more, but to be honest i'm not in mood to do it. So i'd just suggest you to focus on your skill and grow up as a player before doing gameplays with clips as you did, or just change the type of videos you do, try to make something entertaining with ur voice and webcam, focusing on the viewer (This in case you don't want to grow up as a player or you just can't get better in LoL). There are a lot of youtubers that are doing this, so i would not underrate it. Good luck hf
Rioter Comments
: Off-Road Hecarim [Skin Concept]
Rioter Comments
: I don't want this to come out bad but to me it seems like you just put all of your rengar "plays" in one spot, I was expecting some editing and not just replay slowmo.
dude im just getting started into muy Youtube i will probably do those editing etc when i'm a little experienced
Rioter Comments
: Cool video! I recently started making montages so I'd really appreciate it if you would check out my channel ^_^ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm6NJdl0WyVF59sVrHkI_UQ Likes and comments are welcome {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
Fathands (EUW)
: Never said you were begging though. I'm just saying that you are trying to get people to feel sorry for you. Which isn't gonna work.
Fathands (EUW)
: So you want to create an audience by making people feel sorry for you? Your story isn't special, You aren't special.
meh sharing my story doesn't mean i am begging for views
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Yo bro! Thanks for sharing. :D I just have a small tip regarding the post itself, not everyone would have as much patience as me to read it so include a TL;DR at the end! Best of luck!
yeah thank you for reading have a good day , honor ur patience sir
Rioter Comments
: Sorry, but i already lost it at the title, it's massacre :P
Rioter Comments
Jens DV (EUW)
: If you're promoting a certain playstyle (aka AD Sion in this case), actually show us your items.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Harah (EUW)
: Upcoming 5v5 Tournament! (LF teams and solo players)
funfox (EUW)
: Unable to login (too)
im facing the same problem
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Gold 5 Jungler LF Dia+ Jng Main To Learn Me some things
: FFS, are you for real? you get a 20 minute wait and you come onto the boards to cry about it? Seriously?!
: RIOT PLEASE , Hey u did so unfair to me , un-ban me please, PLEASE HV A LOOk
: You are not banned, you got Low Priority Queue. Thats the only punishment the Leaverbuster is able to hand out.
yeah i hv to wait 20 min before a game , wtf man so bad
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
sir, im banned , cause of leaving game, i wasn't able to reconnect cause of that error
Rioter Comments

peri peri 32

Level 159 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion