: I think there is a bug with my MMR
If every time I had a "plat smurf" on my team I'd win the game I'd be having 85% winrate and would long be gold by now. Truth is, smurfs give up more easily, smurfs exaggerate their division and skill level, smurfs "i go troll" when they don't get a gank or fall behind. Furthermore (off topic), in order to be able to 1v9 from any role below plat level, you need to be a master lvl or diamond II+ level player.
pablowa (EUW)
: As i said several times in my first post: i think it's great that Riot is enabling and even rewarding playing with friends. But it is getting to a point that people feel like they are forced to play with others.
> [{quoted}](name=pablowa,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kEEzFPgE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-03-26T16:44:33.135+0000) > > As i said several times in my first post: i think it's great that Riot is enabling and even rewarding playing with friends. > > But it is getting to a point that people feel like they are forced to play with others. erm ... you are always forced to play with others. What Riot is doing is reducingthe toxic environment which is anonymous SoloQ
Genetacus (EUW)
: DJ Sona by Hextech crafting!
Got winter wonder lulu from a chest
DisC0ver (EUW)
: if it was a problem with my RAM memory, would I ever get 40 or 50 fps until a certain point? :/
> [{quoted}](name=DisC0ver,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=KZyQBdA7,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-03-24T18:53:19.656+0000) > > if it was a problem with my RAM memory, would I ever get 40 or 50 fps until a certain point? :/ yes. Until you run out of mem
DisC0ver (EUW)
: FPS Drops
Sounds like your RAM memory is getting clutched up. Put in two new sticks of 8gb and you should be more than fine.
Rioter Comments
Adama (EUW)
: What did you get in your free hextech chest?
: League Is The MOST Rage Inducing Game Ever.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: If you want another opnion about DynamicQ, I dont like people going on a QuadraQ, that is unfair. However, Trio and duoQ is not bad.
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u1yBGs2E,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-21T21:31:18.580+0000) > > If you want another opnion about DynamicQ, I dont like people going on a QuadraQ, that is unfair. However, Trio and duoQ is not bad. how would that be unfair. They are matched with other 4v4, usually just bad luck for the 1 guy who completes it cos he wont get any resources and all the blame.
Paena (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Finellvi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=k7UlMT1a,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-03-19T22:37:22.567+0000) > > Why must the sick society decide what she'd pick for a name? Can't you just have some respect for everyone ? In this game people wish cancer upon you for picking out of "meta" as in... you can't play corki mid until Bjergsen plays it in LCS. So, let's get real people (sorry, I meant 15yo pubescents and their toxic byproducts) will not have respect. Only solution in this game is : /mute and report
: Chat restrictions for being (too?) positive
The message here is you talk too much and you are passive-aggresive
Suijin (EUNE)
: Countering healers
Why do you even take ARAM serious, it's just a fun mode.
iKinneas (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=prof1cy,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=hZ99kFp5,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-03-19T11:42:44.060+0000) > > Yi maybe only has two buttons but the difficulty lays in timing them perfectly, also positioning yourself with Yi is very important, so while his skils might not be in skillshots, it does take a very profound understanding of the game (especially enemy abilities and cooldowns) to play Yi. > > Annie also isn't easy as such, granted she also doesn't have any skillshots, you need to manage your mana carefully and constantly work around the passive stun and your tibbers cooldown. > > Out of all the options you named, I guess Malphite is most forgiving, even if you do bad in laning phase, you will still be a beast in teamfights. I partially agree on your point about Master Yi, however, it's not hard to sit in the back line/fog of war, let your team engage and then press R,E,Q and then just auto people to death. Because at low ELO the instant someone hard engages the enemy team will more than likely throw all their CC at whoever engaged and that leaves Yi to just auto people to death. And I have to disagree ENTIRELY on your point about Annie for a few reasons. 1. Mana is NOT an issue with Annie because; A) Q any low HP creep. B) You can stack your passive with Q and E for virtually no mana cost. (Only mana cost will be your E or if you fail your Q). C) RoA is INSANE on Annie, HP, Mana, AP. D) Athenes or Morello insane mana regen. E) Blue buff. 2. Any half decent Annie should have 40% CDR which puts Tibbers on something retarded like a 45 second cooldown, which means it will be up for virtually ALL fights. Also, you don't even NEED to use Tibbers for picking off single champs, just stun with Q. Proceed to wreck face. 3. Annie can build super tanky AND still deal insane damage. Voyboy's Annie Tank build is mental. RoA, Frozen Heart, Liandry's, Abyssal. All amazing items on Annie that give her insane AP, high mana, decent HP. (Takes reasonable investment but is very do able if you are good at using your Q to farm). I totally agree with your point on Malphite. If you suck at laning he's actually one of the best champions to learn, purely because one good ult can win a game. Doesn't matter about your tankiness or your damage. If you hit the back line, even if you get killed almost instantly, if your team can follow up and shred the damage, then that's team fight over.
> [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=hZ99kFp5,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2016-03-19T19:42:23.983+0000) > > 1. Mana is NOT an issue with Annie because; > A) Q any low HP creep. > B) You can stack your passive with Q and E for virtually no mana cost. (Only mana cost will be your E or if you fail your Q). > C) RoA is INSANE on Annie, HP, Mana, AP. > D) Athenes or Morello insane mana regen. > E) Blue buff. > > 3. Annie can build super tanky AND still deal insane damage. Voyboy's Annie Tank build is mental. RoA, Frozen Heart, Liandry's, Abyssal. All amazing items on Annie that give her insane AP, high mana, decent HP. (Takes reasonable investment but is very do able if you are good at using your Q to farm). > Well, THE low ELO stomper is and remains Annie's best friend {{champion:32}} that needs being said. But to your comment, if you only farm Q then yes mana is not an issue, but if you harass in lane it most definately is. a combo Q AA W AA on enemy laner will set you back half your mana pool in early game, do it twice, then miss some Q on farm (yes it does happen) and you are OOM. If you can rely on your jungler you don't have these issues, since he will give you blue and you will only need to spend your mana on enemy when the gank comes around. However and I am quoting Nightblue3 here, unless you are diamond, don't trust your jungler.
iKinneas (EUW)
: Okay, a few general tips for you; 1. If you feel you are getting worked up in a game, mute EVERYONE. This has a few benefits, firstly you don't rage because you can't see chat. Secondly, this improves your map awareness since you have to ward more carefully and watch the map more since you can't see if people are typing in chat. 2. Pick 'no skill' champions. By this, I mean champions who have very basic kits that don't require a huge understanding of certain mechanics. People like Malphite, Jax, Yi, Vi, Cait, Annie, to name just a few. Don't be trying to play people like Lee Sin, or Kindred, or Kalista. You just over complicate things for yourself. 3. Try and main 2 roles. Have your primary role and then a back up role. I personally like top and jungle. Most of the champions in these roles are versatile (can play both roles, a few can play mid also), and they get by on a small amount of gold investment. 4. A further extension on points 2 and 3, play champions who can play your 2 main roles effectively, but who also require a low amount of gold investment to do well. Malphite and Jax are two great examples here. Both can go top AND jungle, and only require 2 core items to be strong enough to be a threat. 5. If you have a terribly awful game and you are feeling pent up, take a break. Play some ARAM, or another game, or take yourself away from your PC entirely. Go read a book, watch a film, go for a short walk. Just take a break. Come back when you are feeling in the mindset to focus again! A few really good people to check out on YouTube regarding improving yourself are Foxdrop, and Gbay. Also SivHD has some very good tips on how not to rage. Anything more specific and you will have to specify, if you can, what you need help improving. But in short, practice practice practice. Good luck bro!
> [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=hZ99kFp5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-18T19:05:51.539+0000) > > 2. Pick 'no skill' champions. By this, I mean champions who have very basic kits that don't require a huge understanding of certain mechanics. People like Malphite, Jax, Yi, Vi, Cait, Annie, to name just a few. Don't be trying to play people like Lee Sin, or Kindred, or Kalista. You just over complicate things for yourself. > > Yi maybe only has two buttons but the difficulty lays in timing them perfectly, also positioning yourself with Yi is very important, so while his skils might not be in skillshots, it does take a very profound understanding of the game (especially enemy abilities and cooldowns) to play Yi. Annie also isn't easy as such, granted she also doesn't have any skillshots, you need to manage your mana carefully and constantly work around the passive stun and your tibbers cooldown. Out of all the options you named, I guess Malphite is most forgiving, even if you do bad in laning phase, you will still be a beast in teamfights.
: WTF Queue Time!!
first jungle second mid. Between B4 and B3 positive winrate. Average wait: 7min, spikes up to 16-22min
PauIo (EUW)
: Well, I'm planning to choose support as secondary role in ranked, so it could come in handy to be able to talk to more experienced supports :)
> [{quoted}](name=Oluap0,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=637H7FqN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-03-17T22:50:44.678+0000) > > Well, I'm planning to choose support as secondary role in ranked, so it could come in handy to be able to talk to more experienced supports :) then you will get supp 90% of the time.
prof1cy (EUW)
: Club 30+
club going better than expected, so If you know any 30+ players, show them this post. Thank you
: Lol, most of us say it because you're playing a champ with a skin but you suck at that champ. So it's like, why buy a skin for a champ you suck at.
> [{quoted}](name=State Capital,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r5zkcUer,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-03-17T14:26:42.326+0000) > > Lol, most of us say it because you're playing a champ with a skin but you suck at that champ. So it's like, why buy a skin for a champ you suck at. See that's the thing I'm talking about, EUNE people (90% of them only buy a skin if they have lvl5 mastery on the champ) whereas some people in EUW have skins (from mystery gifts) for champions they didnt even play once in ranked. Hell they even have skins that will never see the light of day. Point being, skins on EUNE are a valuable good. on EUW it's just a skin.
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: "Sell Skin" - To all of you people who say this kind of stuff ...
To be honest on EUNE I heard this everyday, on EUW it's very very rare. Guess it is because of the price difference in local purchase power. 20euro is litteraly one meal in Western Europe whereas in Poland it will feed you for 3 days or more.
Rioter Comments
Larry (EUNE)
: i wish my girlfriend liked league of legends. We live together and she doesnt like that i spend time playing instead of staying with her T_T
> [{quoted}](name=Larry,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jfiK9dbf,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-03-08T09:16:58.820+0000) > > i wish my girlfriend liked league of legends. We live together and she doesnt like that i spend time playing instead of staying with her T_T you could spend your time in bars, maybe she would like that better.
IAmWoralo (EUW)
: My wife doesn't like League anymore
It's called growing up and becoming an adult. Congratulations on that fact. Now playing a game with some youngsters who are looking to bloat their online ego isn't so appealing anymore. That's normal when you have a baby to take care of and you can't really understand anymore why getting a Yasuo penta is the best thing that happened in someone's life this month. So as many people stated here already, find a group of nice people to play with and relax, turn of ALL chat and, happy days.
Princeyy (EUW)
: My Account is permanently suspended
I'm sorry but either your account was shared or it wasn't. If you noticed somebody else was playing games on your account you should have been very alarmed, made a ticket and changed your password immediately. How come you didn't do this?
Dareals (EUW)
: I hate Platinum.
so you pick {{champion:64}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:1}} go first blood and first kill on every lane. 5-0 ggwp
: Solo q is too difficult to win ( need help to improve myself)
Determine which one of your enemies will carry the game hardest, and why. Determine which one of your teammates will carry the game hard and why. Camp the snowballing enemy. Get your carry fed. Look at stats before the game starts. Some things are obvious, like you have a {{champion:55}} mid, make sure she gets first blood. They have a {{champion:96}}, make sure he gets put behind
: I see your logic, but if a euw player has already been in my situation before, he would definitely be able to answer :)
> [{quoted}](name=Mehdinosaure,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PwV1nlzP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-28T12:53:39.366+0000) > > I see your logic, but if a euw player has already been in my situation before, he would definitely be able to answer :) ask kowsep
SoGu Senpai (EUNE)
: tell me what to main
Ali is in a good place right now.
: People are getting frustrated playing this game, because it is such a broken mess right now. This is the reasons why the number of trolls and leavers is increasing
> [{quoted}](name=LeonardoMiguzzi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=syLLbeLG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-28T04:50:11.313+0000) > > People are getting frustrated playing this game, because it is such a broken mess right now. This is the reasons why the number of trolls and leavers is increasing Nah, the reason is seasonal, we had the start of season 6 with a lot of new hopes and fresh motiovation, and now when reality sets in and gold or platinum seems miles away, they start trolling and AFKing. The troll spike will be over next month.
: 9 things im trying to do/ learned while doing ranked: 1. Only play what youre comfortable with. although you may find yourself losing a lane due to a bad matchup, you can actually rely on your skills with that champion to come back. 2. Try to use an aoe ability at the first minionwave as soon as possible )or just try to push as hard as possible). this makes it so you will have the slight push towards them, which leads to you having more experience, thus outleveling your opponent (i recommend using lane bullies like annie, for example to make this easier). try to push the first wave as hard as possible, so you will get level 2 first. then try to trade with your opponent. he is lvl 1 and you are lvl 2. this means you will have an extra ability, plus some base stats. Also, since you pushed the wave, you will end up having more minions. these minions will help out a ton in the early game trading. if you continue to have the slight push towards their turret, you will get your ulti sooner aswell. Try to look for trades every time you hit a lvl sooner then your opponent. 3. try to wveclear before the minion waves crash in to eachother. for example, being lux, use your e on their wave before the wave hits yours. reactivate your e when all backline minions are in it. dont focus on them as of then. switch the focus to the frontline minions, as they will now clash into your wave. try to lasthit these minions, and then your e will probs be off cd again. use it again on the wave, immediatly getting all backline minions. (champions like ahri, lulu, lux do this the best. lux e ahri and lulu q. ) just use your wave clear ability twice on a wave and you will have most of them. 4. if mid, once you have build some decent mana sustain and damage, try to waveclear the wave as fats as possible, then go to the raptors to clear them. once you have cleared them , the next minion wave has just arrived. you havent lost any minions and just gained 4 out of the jungle. 5. using the level advantage by pushing, try to look for trades when you outlevel your opponent. especially in early levels. once you gain even a small lead, buy a pink. place it in the brush next to your lane. you must protect this pink. but, its quite easy. since you have established a bit of a lead, you can outtrade your enemy if he tries to take your pink. ward in the small brush in the river on the other side with your trinket, so you have both sides of midlane covered. 6. keep track of the enemy jungler. if you see him top while being mid, try to stay a bit more towards the botside of your lane. this will make getting out of a potential gank easier. 7. if you have REALLY established dominance (having a kill or two, or outfarming him heavily) then try to zone them. you do this by standing just by your melee creeps. go for a trade with your opponent every time he goes for a cs. this can also be done if youre ranged, and your enemy is melee (annie vs fizz). aa your opponent whenever he goes in to last hit a creep. if you stand next to your melee creeps, your opponent will either have to: ; accept that youre stronger and back off a bit ; try to cs, leading to a lot of dmg being dealt to him, and being forced out of lane. (if this happens, do step 5 with he pink ward so you dont get ganked to easily) but , your opponent also my try to go in on you. you must be ready for when this happens. try to keep a range advantage that you have . you are ranged he is melee, so try to get out of his aa range so you can aa him. this is easy when they have used a gapcloser, but difficult/unpossible if they have it still up. so dont try to zone unless you know they have used an important spell (like fizz e, which makes the gap between you dissappear, making it easier for him to outtrade you as annie. ). if you are zoning, dont push. this will make so that he will miss more cs. **8** follow step 4 , but instead of doing the raptor camp, roam to another lane. this is a step many players forget. for example, a zed is winning lane. he is getting 4 kills out of laning phase, but the other lanes are losing. His whole team is weak except him. this is because he didnt roam towards bot or top in the mid game, resulting in that he didnt help any other lanes. this can be really frustrating, since you feel like you didnt lose this game, but your teammates did. while this is true, you couldve done more by helping them out. **9** be nice to other ppl, but yh you seem like a pretty cool kid so i wont have to tell you that right. dont make salty people more saltier then they are by flaming them or annoying them in game. ;p i hope you will win more lanes by following these steps, resulting in being able to carry other lanes by roaming down and helping them a hand. (lower elo supports also dont really ward, so its easier to gank) yeah there is still a lot to learn for me, but these are the things i try to do. trying to focus on these things got my from about b3 towards g2 in about 5 months time. just try to focus every single fking ranked game, instead of going on autopilot and not really thinking. hope someone reads this and maybe learned something <3 good luck in the rift, Support maín {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Perilum (EUW)
: Bronze is a mix from copper and tin. Iron is more valuable as bronze (because it's harder, better weapons back in the day). This is why the iron age came after the bronze age. This ages have their names, because this metals pushed the mankind like computers. Side fact: Iron is the "highest" material which is natural in the universe.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3K0V4c6L,comment-id=00020003000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-26T22:30:00.971+0000) > > Bronze is a mix from copper and tin. Iron is more valuable as bronze (because it's harder, better weapons back in the day). > This is why the iron age came after the bronze age. This ages have their names, because this metals pushed the mankind like computers. > > Side fact: Iron is the "highest" material which is natural in the universe. but as a precious metal (which silver, gold and platinum are), bronze is more valuable since it will oxidate and turn green, while Iron will oxidate, go brown and crumble into pieces. if you are taking the tool ages path it should be. Wood. Stone. Bronze. Iron. Steel. And I guess challenger would be lazer ;-)
: > lately after playing a lot and studying the game a lot, I've come to the conclusion that playing a good support is the hardest thing to do in League As a support main this made me feel really good
> [{quoted}](name=hardys77,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cvrWEW7H,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-26T19:43:22.049+0000) > > As a support main this made me feel really good Because besides peeling/buffing/debuffing/damaging for your adc, you have to keep track of the damage potential of 9 champions in the game, keep track of objectives to ward, predict where the next teamfight will be, know everything there is to know about player builds and how to counter or buff them... etc etc
Rioter Comments
: TARIC NEEDS NEW SKINS
Who knows, he might get the new Ultimate skin. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
MadClown (EUNE)
: Try Cho Gath and Vladimir.Especialy cho on top lane.
> [{quoted}](name=MadClown,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cvrWEW7H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-26T17:31:22.886+0000) > > Try Cho Gath and Vladimir.Especialy cho on top lane. Yes I played chop and quite liked him. Vlad is one of the 17 champions I currently don't own. But I might buy him.
Nalenthas (EUW)
: We need a new tier for players even worse than bronze
well, anything under 750MMR should deserve it's very own division, I agree with that. Can make it Iron I guess. Would also help getting a lot of Smurfs out of the 900-1100 MMR (B5-B3) zone as they seem to enjoy being as low as possible so they can finally stomp a game with {{champion:157}} (unless they give away first blood and decide this game will be more fun by trolling)
Rioter Comments
ZartarUK (EUW)
: doesnt work that way, yes you agreed terms but just because you sign the terms doesnt mean a court wouldnt rule against it i guarantee there will be case law out there you could use to fight it in court if you wished even the purchase of anything you buy during it dont be fooled to think terms is law, its not, its just terms you agreed that can be overturned
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=F2ABTGpd,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-02-26T00:58:21.229+0000) > > doesnt work that way, yes you agreed terms but just because you sign the terms doesnt mean a court wouldnt rule against it > > i guarantee there will be case law out there you could use to fight it in court if you wished > > even the purchase of anything you buy during it > > dont be fooled to think terms is law, its not, its just terms you agreed that can be overturned You can't buy a Riot account (at least not from Riot) so you can never be the owner of an account. It's like getting a room to live in, on the big Riot server, You only get a key, and if you wish to do so you can buy store credit to decorate. However, the room will never be your legal property.
D1nzu (EUW)
: I suddenly started wondering....................
You do not buy an account or server space with Riot, thus the account or a part of the server isn't yours... The only thing you can purchase is Riot points which enables you to unlock content which makes the game more enjoyable for you. If however you spend your time on Riot's property (aka their server) to annoy other people and make their game experience unpleasant, Riot can deny you access to their service.
: How do I decide what champion to play for each game?
Master a few champion (anywhere from 3 to 5), learn what the other champions can do. If you are bronze or silver don't bother with counterpicks, unless the matchup is really really unfavorable (because your passive gets destroyed for example). It will all come down to individual skill, knowing when and how to trade, your position, how you ward, how to set up your lane for a gank etc ...
Cosmick (EUW)
: That's assuming you play every night of the working week, which many of us don't (As I said).
> [{quoted}](name=Cosmick,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FNV6T4rd,comment-id=000400010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-23T10:58:40.122+0000) > > That's assuming you play every night of the working week, which many of us don't (As I said). point being, 100 games isn't much
Cosmick (EUW)
: It entirely depends on your perspective, to you 100 games a month may not be a lot, but many of us only play a few games a night with 2-3 nights none at all, and padding a few extra over the weekend if nothing is planned, outside of that I agree with you.., pre / post-season is nothing to go by.
> [{quoted}](name=Cosmick,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FNV6T4rd,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-23T10:09:04.513+0000) > > It entirely depends on your perspective, to you 100 games a month may not be a lot, but many of us only play a few games a night with 2-3 nights none at all, and padding a few extra over the weekend if nothing is planned, outside of that I agree with you.., pre / post-season is nothing to go by. 3 games a night equals 15 games per workweek, assuming you add another 10 over the weekend, that's 25 per week thus 100games per month. So assuming a season lasts 10 months that nets you 1000 games, 100 to reach your current MMR and 900 to improve upon it.
: The league Servers are in Holland, right? Thats probably the info he got, Ask Riot through support while your reporting this guy. Maybe the server you were connected to is in Arnhem, Maybe the guys an idiot and meant to put Amsterdam.
> [{quoted}](name=Variousnumber,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oGEoBefq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-02-23T08:41:48.033+0000) > > The league Servers are in Holland, right? Thats probably the info he got, Ask Riot through support while your reporting this guy. Maybe the server you were connected to is in Arnhem, Maybe the guys an idiot and meant to put Amsterdam. Maybe OP knows if the provided Address is correct ... no? Since he freaked out a bit, I guess it's correct.
: Where did u just pull that fact from? Ur ass?
> [{quoted}](name=KizaTheShaddow,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FNV6T4rd,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-02-23T04:47:34.743+0000) > > Where did u just pull that fact from? Ur ass? it's statistics ... math ... you need a large enough sample size to offset the deviation.
Knawed (EUW)
: Less than 70% actually, but close enough. Once you're silver it's harder to get into bronze than into gold so I would switch that around. And bronze 5 == silver 1 == gold 4 == platinum 2 == diamond 3. The only difference is diamond know how to CS usually.
> [{quoted}](name=Knawed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wfkGcmKh,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-02-23T01:36:34.342+0000) > > Less than 70% actually, but close enough. Once you're silver it's harder to get into bronze than into gold so I would switch that around. > > And bronze 5 == silver 1 == gold 4 == platinum 2 == diamond 3. The only difference is diamond know how to CS usually. 78% http://euw.op.gg/statistics/tier/ and no, CS is not the only difference
Sceizer (EUW)
: Buying champions
If you play this game long enough you will be sitting on 50.000IP and not have anything to spend it on. Also, having a lot of champs is nice, but normal people, especially those who don't have time to grind 2000 Ip per day can only master around 10 champions. Adding more champions will not make you play better, but worse. Also Free rotation renews every Tuesday.
Blośsom (EUW)
: Picking easy champ is getting hated
People will try to tilt you, they think it's part of the game, and you know after a while it just comes automatic to them. Play {{champion:86}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:11}} "gg noobchamp, 0 skill" Gank someone "wtf 2v1, gg, noobs" Gank someone again "Wtf, babysit, OMG, so noob"
Rena (EUW)
: What is your problem with Bronze players?
You need Bronze players to have silvers. You need Silvers to have golds. Also Bronze and Silver make up 80% of the playerbase, so there's that. Also at least 30% of Silver players have less than 50 games of ranked under their belt, which means they are not yet placed in the right Elo, if they would continue playing ranked, they would be bronze. So I like to think about Silver as it being 30% waiting room for Bronze, 5% waiting room for Gold, and genuinely 55% of Silver ELO players.
Naxram (EUW)
: quick cast or not?
Can't use it on Vi's Q. I use it for everything else though. Also put on Range indicator
: See I think about their team comp all the time, and ours of course, and that's something i mean Leo vs full ad team and gets locket.. like what the actual...
> [{quoted}](name=GOD Undeadz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZHJOwMGY,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2016-02-22T16:10:35.051+0000) > > See I think about their team comp all the time, and ours of course, and that's something i mean Leo vs full ad team and gets locket.. like what the actual... So, don't bother not playing Rek'Sai because you think you need an AP jungler. Cos you don't, enemy team will likely not adjust to you.
sawburst (EUW)
: How do I build?
TL;DR Learn about gold efficiency, How your champion scales and which items enhance your passives. Then counterbuild the enemy team. Ok let's keep this very simple. AD = Attack Damage. When you hit someone without using an ability, this is the Basic damage you do. AP = Ability Power Ability Power enhances the strength of your abilities most of the time, it does never help you with basic attacks (usually referred to as Auto-Attacks, AA) Now, take some time to study your champion's abilities. Each champion has a Passive ability (always on) and 4 abilities which can be summoned (of which some are passives). Let's take {{champion:133}} as example as I see you played her a bit. {{champion:133}} passive: Valor periodically marks a nearby visible unit as Harrier Vulnerable and Sight icon revealing them for 4 seconds. This also activates on units hit directly by Blinding Assault and Vault. Quinn's next basic attack against a Harrier Vulnerable target deals 15 - 100 (based on level) (+** 16% - 50% (based on level) AD**) bonus physical damage. Harrier is disabled while Tag Behind Enemy Lines is active and for a few seconds after a target's mark ends. The cooldown of Harrier is reduced by critical chance with diminishing return. Q: ACTIVE: Quinn commands Valor Valor to fly forwards in a line, stopping when he collides with a unit and dealing physical damage and applying Nearsight for 2 seconds. Non-champion targets are Disarm icon disarmed instead for the same duration. **PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 20 / 45 / 70 / 95 / 120 (+ 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120% AD) (+ 50% AP)** W: PASSIVE: Attacking a Vulnerable target grants Quinn bonus attack speed and movement speed for 2 seconds. BONUS SPEED: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% ACTIVE: Quinn orders Valor Valor to Sight icon reveal the area around her for 2 seconds. E: ACTIVE: Quinn dashes to the target unit, knocking them back a short distance, dealing them physical damage and Slow icon slowing them by 50%, which decays over 1.5 seconds, before leaping back and landing away from them. 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160** (+ 20% bonus AD)** R: ACTIVE: Quinn detaches from Valor, ending Behind Enemy Lines' effects, and deals 100% AD physical damage to all units around her. Launching a basic attack, Blinding Assault or Vault during Tag. Behind Enemy Lines automatically activates Skystrike. So what we have here is a champion who _**SCALES**_ of AD a lot more than of AP. Meaning whenever we invest gold into AD items, we are making our AA and abilities a lot more powerful. We also have a champion which benefits from Attack speed and Movement speed (Because the W makes those procentually stronger). So we are looking at items that increase our AD (eg give us bonus AD) and items which give us attack speed/movement speed. Let's look at the basic item which give us AD. {{item:1036}} : cost 350, attack damage:10AD, thus the base AD gold cost, is _35gold/1AD,_ we can use this knowledge to calculate the **Gold efficiency** of the further items we want to buy. let's look at the first items we can buy when we return to base, with let's say. 1500 gold. {{item:1036}} 10AD {{item:1038}} 40AD 1300G, efficiency 10% (+3AD) {{item:1037}} 25AD 875G, efficiency 0% (+0AD) (25*35=875) {{item:3134}} 20AD 1100G, efficiency -55% (-11AD) but we gain Armor penetration {{item:3133}} 25AD 1100G, efficiency -25% (-8AD) but we gain cooldown reduction. {{item:1001}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2043}} So on a first back, we are better off buying either {{item:1038}} or many {{item:1036}} since those are the most efficient items for our gold. {{item:1038}} builds into {{item:3072}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3508}} while {{item:3133}} builds into {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} and {{item:3134}} builds into {{item:3156}} and {{item:3142}} Which ones of these are good for Quinn? {{item:3142}} gives us all we need, the item isn't gold effective, but the active provides us with an Attack speed +40% and +20% movement speed for 6seconds, while permanently giving us +20% armor penetration (ignore some armor on enemy champion) and 10% cooldown reduction (abilities refresh 10% faster). So we get some of the gold efficiency back this way (more hits, more effective damage) While {{item:3072}} {{item:3031}} certainly wouldn't hurt Quinn, they also do not play optimally with her passive on her W, although Critical chance plays well into "The cooldown of Harrier is reduced by critical chance with diminishing return." So {{item:3508}} actually remains an option (critical chance and cooldown benefits). Long story short. This is why you see professional players returning to lane with {{item:1036}} {{item:1036}} {{item:1036}} {{item:1036}} {{item:2043}} {{item:1001}} instead of {{item:3134}} {{item:3133}}, as it doesn't become efficient to use these items until the passives become more important (later in the game). For attack speed we have {{item:3085}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3046}} of which {{item:3094}} generally is considered best for Quinn since it gives her better range. Ok. Now look at the enemy team. Do they have a lot of magic damage? then {{item:3155}} {{item:3156}} is the way to go. Do you need protection from stuns, snares and roots? {{item:3140}} {{item:3137}} {{item:3139}} Do they have a lot of attack damage and you want more health? {{item:3053}} Want a second chance after you took out the carries and died? {{item:3026}} So a typical Quinn build could look like {{item:3142}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3026}} vs AD heavy or {{item:3142}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3147}} vs AP with tanks etc... Building for champions is indeed a never ending story and you need to factor in a lot of parameters. But also ... 90% of players just follow the recommended builds, and when you first start out, learning basic laning tactics, positioning in lane and teamfights and knowing how to trade in your favor are more important than having the most optimal build, having a bad build of course, will set you back.
Show more

prof1cy

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion