: windows mouse speed changes on game start
: windows mouse speed changes on game start
Perilum (EUW)
: So you've 3 mouse configurations running. 1) Windows 2) LoL ingame 3) Razer Decide one instead of constantly switching all three around. It's a classic Layer 8 problem (sits in front of the monitor).
No. I said it also happens with drivers uninstalled, meaning that there are no Logitech* configurations. Also I never said I did anything to the league of legends configurations either. This is all default settings
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Insidi0us (EUW)
: Well there you go :) Have fun in URF {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
*rushes to urf* {{summoner:6}}
Insidi0us (EUW)
: Well i have a few other things that you can do: -Factory reset your pc (save important files on a USB key) https://neosmart.net/wiki/restore-to-factory-settings/ -Send a ticket to riot games -Try running League as admin -Deactivate your Firewall Hope this helps {{champion:238}}
You know I actually just ran the game as Admin, as a desperate hope it could work, and it did. I guess when you're in windows, you have to force your way through it
: Could not connect to the HTTP server
This is pretty annoying. I wait for a whole year for URF to finally return, and then the game breaks.... Also I want to mention that your Hextech repairing tool is insanely intrusive. Why does it install itself into my C: drive? And why is it that big? It almost has 0 functionality..
Insidi0us (EUW)
: Unplug your router for 30 seconds then plug it back in.
Rioter Comments
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Want it clear? You need not help that newbie, it's OK. But if you sabotage your team's match one way or another - you are being PURPOSEFULLY unhelpful.
how is that more clear? are you saying that not helping a newbie has no purpose behind it?
Doomley (EUW)
: i never called your statement smart. I called you a smartass because you are trying to take the statement too literally. Your statement was wrong.
im not trying to sound like a smartass. i started this thread because i absolutely cant stand the fact that im now forced to help players. I told the riot employee an example that shows why it is ridiculous to report players for that, and thats all. when you call someone a smartass, it means that you ackowledge that he is smart, but is being arrogant about it. therefore you did imply that my statement must have been smart. EDIT: rules ARE supposed to be literally by the way. it would be horrible if they werent.
Doomley (EUW)
: You are not right. Do you have a problem or something? All your comments on every post is super negative. Get some help man...
Im not right? I made a statement, you implicitly called that statement smart, and now youre saying it is wrong? make up your mind
: Purposefully. _Purposefully._ _**PURPOSEFULLY-**_ Have I gotten the point across yet? They're encouraging players to report players that intentionally go against the basic teamwork dynamic that I'd have thought would be common sense to a lot of people in a game explicitly built around teamwork, because going out of your way to be unhelpful would cause teamwork to break down and make the game less fun. I really hope I don't have to explain to you the basic concept that people play a game in order to have fun. There is no issue here - you just need to read more thoroughly. If you don't like the idea of actually being helpful to your teammates, then I question what business you had playing a game like this in the first place.
dude... you are really arguing with teamwork here? I dont remember the last match where i have had 4 players in my "team" that actually played as a team. you cannot report someone just because he refuses to play in a team by the way.. everyone can choose their own gamestyle. unless its obvious stuff like running into the base and going 0 - 30. next thing, being purposefully unhelpful in teamfights is not what the tipbar says. maybe you should read more thoroughly. and lastly, do you even recognize how much of a %%%% you sound like? here just read through some of these lines and re-think the way you talk to other people: "Purposefully. Purposefully. PURPOSEFULLY-" "Have I gotten the point across yet?" "I'd have thought would be common sense" "I really hope I don't have to explain to you the basic concept" "you just need to read more thoroughly" "the idea of actually" "then I question what business you had playing a game like this in the first place." putting all these quotes down, i realized i could have just pointed to your entire post. its full of arrogance and wrongfulness...
Doomley (EUW)
: No need to be a smartass
lol. sorry for being right
Eambo (EUW)
: There's a difference between "not being helpful" and **purposefully** not being helpful. In the same vein as **intentionally** feeding versus feeding for a bad game, one is with intent - the other without. If you happen to have fell behind and aren't able to contribute much - that's entirely understandable. If you're purposefully AFKing at base or feeding or being counter productive to your team - that can cause a problem.
if some newb asks me what his R does, and I don't respond, I am purposefully not being helpful
  Rioter Comments
: or just make it possible to have multiple trade offers at the same time. and once one offer is accepted the other automatically cancel ofc.
Rioter Comments
Treycos (EUW)
: We're not on youtube And it's already annoying on it
hey man calm down no need to be so buttflustered about my comment mate was just making a joke calm down ok? post something useful here man not that hater shit y0
: DEFAULT RUNES FOR CHAMPIONS
"Seems like no one has joined the conversation yet, be the first to comment below!" FIRST
Rioter Comments
: Technically speaking they are, but the difference between gold 1 to plat 5 is very little. Gold 1 to Plat 2, however, is a big difference.
"Technically speaking they are" NO.....
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=randolf192,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=xp098Rmc,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2017-07-30T08:22:35.901+0000) > > haha cool mate. lets use that as an excuse to shit your system with unnecessary things. Mate windows xp runs at 130 MB ram. you can run linux at like 10 MB ram. > > what if i run 4 other clients? thats 3.5 GB filled already. i dont think you have any idea how much ram programs are actually supposed to eat Right. You're comparing Linux and Windows Xp with a game and call me the one that has no Idea ;)
no im not comparing it with a game, im comparing it with a GAME LAUNCHER.
House x33 (EUW)
: 700mb RAM is nothing in 2k17 tho. Cheap 4gig RAM is less then 30€
haha cool mate. lets use that as an excuse to shit your system with unnecessary things. Mate windows xp runs at 130 MB ram. you can run linux at like 10 MB ram. what if i run 4 other clients? thats 3.5 GB filled already. i dont think you have any idea how much ram programs are actually supposed to eat
: reduces its to 400mb. still same as old client. old client was much more responsive and eated about 500mb.
lmao never chedk old client. but yeah it was more repsonsive!
Rioter Comments

randolf192

Level 31 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion