KingTifa (EUNE)
: Rioters ELO
Oh please they probably get good teams all the time no flamers or any of the usual problems. I call it riot que button which lights up above play.
Mangekyu (EUW)
: Is there a skin you trust?
TeeTohr (EUW)
: 7 is way too soon. People are already weak and want to ff as soon as an ally die. Don't give them the chance to
> [{quoted}](name=TeeTohr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4QyLqxw7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-28T10:41:01.237+0000) > > 7 is way too soon. > People are already weak and want to ff as soon as an ally die. > Don't give them the chance to Nah playing from behind is not a nice thing its pure anti fun and yes you can recover by farming for 30 mins and winning because 1 guy gets caught after 45 mins but i dont see that as a win and its just long. I want to beat the enemy inside of 20-24 mins if the game drags out longer i feel we have made mistakes and dont care to win at that point as i like a flawless game where they cant do a damn thing.
: Rapid Fire Canon is useless
Well its because its used for poking and zoning rather than a strait up right click stand still see who wins type of adc.
: A question
Prob best not to tbh they are likely to ban you over anything including things like overwolf for recording.
TeeTohr (EUW)
: I think the biggest mistake is that the SAO arc isn't close enough to be completly explored and his potential is wasted. However the GGO arc is really good for me
> [{quoted}](name=TeeTohr,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=hwWyXwn4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-09-28T10:03:03.667+0000) > > I think the biggest mistake is that the SAO arc isn't close enough to be completly explored and his potential is wasted. > However the GGO arc is really good for me Not saying its bad just saying it never reached the level i knew it could of if they just did it right. Its like someone is telling you something good and you are nodding your head going yeah, yeah, uh huh, oh shit is it? Wait what!? Faceplant. Tbh i will watch it if they choose to do the next chapter but i wont expect big things.
TeeTohr (EUW)
: God save Kirito
It had potential then they messed it up which is probably why people are resentful and reference it as bad a lot.
Solash (EUW)
: > Lets face it people only ever had an interest in it because of its rarity and not because they think they like the skin I mean, I only wanted it cause it looks cool.. > its the same principle as hextech annie a very bad skin WHAT Under what grounds is this argument even based on.
> [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=60yd0rma,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-28T06:50:57.192+0000) > > I mean, I only wanted it cause it looks cool.. > > WHAT > > Under what grounds is this argument even based on. Under the grounds that had it simply be put in the shop for 975 no one would even care about it. If they released a skin of gragas in a tutu but made a huge song and dance with extreme missions to unlock it everyone would want this skin just because. However if it was in the shop for 475 rp no one would look twice.
: i feel like the 3 bans system we have right now is pretty good, every champ has counterplay. This is why you can change champs with teammates in the 30 seconds you get after picking.
> [{quoted}](name=Max The Snorlax,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PmdXMoAk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-27T20:31:28.421+0000) > > i feel like the 3 bans system we have right now is pretty good, every champ has counterplay. This is why you can change champs with teammates in the 30 seconds you get after picking. Until they dont have your champs or simply respond at the last second leaving you no time to react. Lets face it draft only works in ranked 5s and almost all of us do not have the luxury of being part of a ranked 5.
: You also have the advantage of picking first btw
> [{quoted}](name=blackcigarre,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PmdXMoAk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-27T19:48:48.536+0000) > > You also have the advantage of picking first btw There is no advantage to being first as there is no supreme pick where if you get it "you win" Being able to react to a pick however is powerful in fact its too powerful.
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: Some suggestions to help against AFK Players
Points 2, 3 & 4 are false. The only point that should be considered is point 1 as i think ff should be available as early as minute 7.
: Hate to be that guy but flamers don't deserve free wins
> [{quoted}](name=Dudyr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=53m9yI6Y,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-09-27T21:44:34.278+0000) > > Im all for winning and getting out of the cesspool of abusive players but I simply cannot get my head around the fact that abusive players get a free win with their behaviour. I agree /salute send them down to elohell.
: Flashing into teamfights and pulling your own adc in. Pulling your teammates away from kills. Pulling away your jungler at camps. Pulling away your jungler from a succesful gank. http://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.memegen.com%2F75749z.jpg&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425&height=800 ######Didn't steal the picture. Most certainly not.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fn6YybhK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-27T22:02:57.178+0000) > > Flashing into teamfights and pulling your own adc in. > Pulling your teammates away from kills. > Pulling away your jungler at camps. > Pulling away your jungler from a succesful gank. > http://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.memegen.com%2F75749z.jpg&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425&height=800 > ######Didn't steal the picture. Most certainly not. Oh wait thats kalista and kench.
Metharius (EUW)
: Championship riven: why change the spell particles to a neon-arcade-ish theme?
They have to nerf it somehow as its just going to be another common trash skin. Lets face it people only ever had an interest in it because of its rarity and not because they think they like the skin, its the same principle as hextech annie a very bad skin but because you have to dump alot of money or get very lucky picking it up for free its considered a "good" skin.
: No Global Gold if Minions Destroy First Tower?
Yeah thats correct you didnt notice it because no one was near all everyone got was 25 gold each.
House x33 (EUW)
: How to report boosters after the game ?
Its not against any rules to boost.
Rioter Comments
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: Probably because Riot don't want to promote obesity.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KZWGnyK0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-09-27T13:34:00.776+0000) > > Probably because Riot don't want to promote obesity. Are you really implying some one would play league see a fat champ and be like thats cool i want to be fat too?
: World skins
It will be there for a good while as it stays until after worlds.
FlabbyCat (EUW)
: Why is there no obese women championns
Theres like 2 male obese ones. Dont you mean why arent they designed unattractive looking instead?
Tosha (EUW)
: 98.65% of all statistics on the Internet are made up on the spot.
> [{quoted}](name=Tosha,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfxEXAPx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-27T13:08:41.329+0000) > > 98.65% of all statistics on the Internet are made up on the spot. Some of them could be true by chance.
roytje01 (EUW)
: Any buffs will make Wukong Op. You are definitely doing something wrong. Any decent Wukong should destroy Ryze and many other squishy champs in lane. His level 2 all ins are really strong! He does have it´s bad matchups (mostly juggernauts) which you should just farm out and outscale in the midgame. Just checkout his winrate on Champion.gg, he is among the top performers for a while now. His ult cd is just fine, you are buying BC and Ghostblade anyway which should provide plenty of cdr for it to be up any meaningfull fight. Also. Dont build him tanky, he will be just a knock up bot and is a waste of all his AD scaling.
> [{quoted}](name=roytje01,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y3tWav5O,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-27T13:03:26.705+0000) > > Any buffs will make Wukong Op. > > You are definitely doing something wrong. Any decent Wukong should destroy Ryze and many other squishy champs in lane. His level 2 all ins are really strong! > He does have it´s bad matchups (mostly juggernauts) which you should just farm out and outscale in the midgame. > Just checkout his winrate on Champion.gg, he is among the top performers for a while now. > > His ult cd is just fine, you are buying BC and Ghostblade anyway which should provide plenty of cdr for it to be up any meaningfull fight. > Also. Dont build him tanky, he will be just a knock up bot and is a waste of all his AD scaling. I dont know any other top laner with a 120 sec cooldown ult as most are 60-75 secs and you can use it almost right away after a b. Champs shouldnt be designed around the items they expect you to buy such as BC as you said because i went hydra so i didnt have the cooldown. Anyways i didnt find the cooldown of the ult to be what made him seem bad it was just the overall trading capacity of Q and E.
KALAAJU (EUNE)
: I lost my 4800 IP and i didn't get the champ that i wanted
They will basically tell you there is no record of it and thats that. Its what happened to me a long time ago and i even explained it as i bought and used the champ in matches then suddenly i didnt own it anymore and was out of pocket.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Actually his clone has AP ratio. But don't buy Morello on Wukong, go AD Tank. He's good, but much better jungler than laner. Also I suspect that RakuenEmperor though you were Ryze
> [{quoted}](name=ThePikol,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y3tWav5O,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-09-27T12:38:13.457+0000) > > Actually his clone has AP ratio. But don't buy Morello on Wukong, go AD Tank. He's good, but much better jungler than laner. > > Also I suspect that RakuenEmperor though you were Ryze He was clearly trolling even the comment about stacking morellos which was nerfed with mage update. I prob wont play wukong tbh he didnt seem to have the damage really justify him as a pick.
: Have you tried morelonomicon?
> [{quoted}](name=RakuenEmperor,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y3tWav5O,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-27T11:59:01.628+0000) > > Have you tried morelonomicon? Does one of his moves use an ap ratio?
: i main wukong and hes strong pls buff him !!
> [{quoted}](name=The Rock2g,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y3tWav5O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-27T11:58:27.120+0000) > > i main wukong and hes strong pls buff him !! He needs it trust and what is up with his base att speed you couldnt aa slower if you tried.
Rioter Comments
: Your hitbox is than those of minions. Minions have their hitbox in the middle of their model, but champions got their hitbox fitting exactly your model
> [{quoted}](name=Black Mage,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hQq9zfh3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-27T11:43:06.722+0000) > > Your hitbox is than those of minions. Minions have their hitbox in the middle of their model, but champions got their hitbox fitting exactly your model There are times when its visible right in front of you and you pull aggro its insane.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Why does the turret NOT target the next champion in range instead of minions?
I wanna know why the turret always picks me over the minion wave when its clearly in front of me. Its almost as though the tower detects champs at a longer range than minions.
: Respect and superiority are not directly related. Respect is part of the education, superiority is a question of skill. So, if you don't respect opponents you win against, your parents did something wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=WilliTheWit,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZNyZ8jZE,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2016-09-27T09:41:44.779+0000) > > Respect and superiority are not directly related. Respect is part of the education, superiority is a question of skill. > So, if you don't respect opponents you win against, your parents did something wrong. Not quite respect can only be earned its not naturally inherent. No one starts with respect but they can gain it through their actions and on any given subject not talking about gaming here but to do with anything competitively or someone's ability to do something. If you go into a workplace and see someone cannot do their job well you wont have much respect for that etc. When you see someone's true ability and their worth so to speak you can then show respect accordingly.
TTekkers (EUW)
: There's a very very grey area .....
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EI0VyePX,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-09-27T07:02:46.691+0000) > > I think we can all agree that a little bit of trash-talk is a good thing, but when does it become flaming?? When you can see the other person does not like it. Theres nothing wrong with things like them saying rekt when they kill you in a close trade then you come strait back and kill them and say rekt and it starts a kind of competitive dialogue which you have probably seen where any little thing between two people has to have a comment. Usually its flaming when you directly lock onto someone and dont let it go even if they try to reply with a valid responce and they are met with stfu or something else with a dont want to hear it effect. The same way you may suggest an easy way to fix something they are struggling with and they auto reply negatively and offensively as thats flaming from them. Sometimes people just assume the worst too as there was a game where i was jungler and our zed got killed but put the enemy shaco at 10% hp and that meant he had to back so i said gj to zed as i picked up a free uncontested dragon because i knew shaco couldnt come but some people being how they go on dont see the bigger picture.
: Have high ping in-game but have good internet speed and low ping when I do a speedtest
The ping between the default server you choose on speedtest which is prob right next you in comparison to riot servers.
Funjumper (EUW)
: Odd mindset you talk about. I do competetive Karate and Tennis and people who'd do this on the field would be disqualified for a reason. You respect your opponent. Disrespect him and you're out. And even here it's punishable. Don't look for excuses to support your unhealthy mindset.
> [{quoted}](name=Funjumper,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZNyZ8jZE,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-27T01:10:13.001+0000) > > Odd mindset you talk about. I do competetive Karate and Tennis and people who'd do this on the field would be disqualified for a reason. You respect your opponent. Disrespect him and you're out. > And even here it's punishable. Don't look for excuses to support your unhealthy mindset. Why would you need to respect them if you were better. That alone is enough grounds for superiority.
Funjumper (EUW)
: Flaming when you're winning?
haha i remember a game where everyone on our team was winning but the guy who was "winning" the least got flamed because he wasnt keeping up with the rest of us :)
Player 123 (EUNE)
: Eune Challengers/Masters Pro Scene
They will be looking for qualities that are not indicated solely by rank. Chances are you will be observed long term as you play at high elo and they may approach you. You never know whos on another account from the pro scene or the people affiliated with the team so you will never know when you are being watched out of interest. I think the best way is to form a team of your own, if someone encounters a successful team they are likely to analyze that team and cherry pick whos good in their opinion or if someone suits there needs.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=U8EyAOUy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-26T10:56:22.749+0000) > > That's exactly the point. You don't get notified of the exact player because of privacy reasons. > > Furthermore, you seem to seek revenge, not justice, while talking like that. Makes no difference in how i see it and you can label it however you want. The game has a problem that riot doesnt know how to handle and this "privacy" you speak of doesnt exactly instill faith that something is happening at a swift rate. Due to the sheer length of time it takes to actually be banned no one respects it because you can do some much negative stuff in that length of time that it dont matter because people can just make another free account and there is no sense of loss by being banned either as you just make a new account and resume where you left off but making it horrible for the few new players who then have to deal with it.
: Rework banning system, with this system no improvement in players behaviors
You are joking right? The system is already very slow in banning people, every game where someone thinks im doing something wrong they are saying you will be banned but im still here. The amount of abuse you see in the chat that you report is a joke that you only get a 10 game chat restriction. I get loads of those pop ups "some imaginary player we wont name has been punished" but it dont mean a thing because it dont undo what they did and theres no flashy neon animation pop up going boom shackalaka you got so & so banned showing you the log of that player so you can go ohhhh yeah i remember him shameeee LOL.
: I'm too toxic, I want to use AutoIt to disable my Enter key while in-game, is this bannable?
: permanent ban
"permanent"
raps1355 (EUW)
: Client keeps crashing all the time.
Guess we arent going to get any sort of acknowledgement from riot that there is a known issue. Figures though they never really give a shit.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nqK4eqME,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-26T04:50:23.084+0000) > > Sometimes, third party sites get breached and you happened to use the same ID/password combination as your LoL account in those sites. This isnt the case here.
yrknaqren (EUW)
: Uh.. guess you better change your password, if you didn't log in from another computer? xD
> [{quoted}](name=yrknaqren,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nqK4eqME,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-26T01:51:59.504+0000) > > Uh.. guess you better change your password, if you didn't log in from another computer? xD Obviously but i am 100% certain the breach isnt from my end and ive been seeing alot of "people got hacked" threads which most of the time its due to peoples stupidity but due to the way i do things its impossible to be anything i did. So i can only assume something is going on lately.
: either stop using attack-move, or go to the options and look for a custom key called "target champions only" and bind that key.
> [{quoted}](name=White Luminoth,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=jm0AnKyb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-25T20:36:09.459+0000) > > either stop using attack-move, or go to the options and look for a custom key called "target champions only" and bind that key. What custom key is there such a thing? Can you describe in detail?
Rioter Comments
: The 5 things you need in a team/champion pool.
Im really surprised you have not got wave clear in there as it can be critical when one side does not have it.
lunaluvgood (EUNE)
: No chest after S.
I can confirm i hit an S rank with an unused champ and didnt get a box in ranked i have 1 available in profile too.
Zephyr77 (EUW)
: It is time somebody takes care of him
Hmm i will agree his damage is a little too high for how tanky they usually build him as often he can 100-0 a squishy with the long range jump and the bouncing consecutive knock up.
: Are you telling me you do not know how standard orbwalkers and evade scripts operate?
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xoaIndKr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-09-25T10:24:05.747+0000) > > Are you telling me you do not know how standard orbwalkers and evade scripts operate? I dont, ive not had chance to see the capabilities of whats out there. My initial assumption is that it calculates and detects all the possible angles of what is possible and whats impossible and always attempts to adjust accordingly but i could just be over thinking it as to program such a thing would be difficult. Or it constantly scans for certain pixel/animation patterns to know to move early etc.
: If you are playing against a scripter, abuse it!
All well and good but unless we have the script to play around with and identify its design faults or at least its IF functions.
yohnnysu (EUNE)
: Getting through my placements...
You wont be carried as you think you will by playing sup. Basically your adcs will get destroyed in 70% of your games where you are unable to get him fed which makes the game a 3v5. Just keep playing what you was eventually youll fall down to people you can beat and your mmr gains and losses will get smaller after a certain amount of games.
Show more

raps1355

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion