: Need a shoulder to cry on? Did this post achieve anything? :)
> [{quoted}](name=SafeSpaceWarrior,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4AWJN7Mk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-27T18:29:09.786+0000) > > Need a shoulder to cry on? Did this post achieve anything? :) Does anything related to this game achieve anything?
: "Oh...big bad guy talked trash to me mommy! Whaaaa whaaa whaaaa. I'll come to the forums and post it and hope people here will hand me a rug to dry up my tears. All due to a private message. I'm so offended by a complete stranger tellng me random bullcrap in a computer game" :) Oh and I'll throw in some "justice" by showing the name. Well done..here's a dislike :)
Couldn't care less about your dislike. If people acting like this is a norm to you (which judging by the tone of your reply it is), then I can only feel sorry for you.
Mega Gnar (EUW)
: why are people always stressing abouit naming and shaming, this guy is saying shit like '%%%', when we say it ingame we get instant banned but in a msg not. idk why.
Exactly my point, say something not even remotely as offensive in game and you've got yourself banned but somehow messages and pre- or post- game chats are not included into this. As if that's not in-game experience.
Rioter Comments

rtbf109246939

Level 47 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion