TheAtom (EUW)
: What can I do to get out of Bronze?
Same here, 3 years, after hitting b1, loosing streak to b5 over and over, for years now. Has nothing to do with kill or objective focus, all to do with matching system..the higher one get, the worser the teammates. I heard some people get to gold in 3 years, the trick is simple, play 16 hrs a day... not that u get substantially better makes the edge, but the matching system will grant some extra points in team selector - that creates the edge.. The fact u dont see the real mmr says enough
: why its impossible to get to B2
demoted b4... tried 1 game, got an ashe supp that farmed all... incredible its just impossible, i have to let it go, like ff before game even starts. i rly like the game but too many rotten players, maybe there is a cheaper metal than bronze for those btw, i did get to b2 for a few games, then the familiar loosing streak......
B3 18lp now, just got an annie supp thast took my chamop, just run into enemy, feeding alover....... thats normal probably., after u loose promos to B1,,,, keep them small is the motto at riot
Hitted B2, then lost promos, and loosing streak back to b3 19lp....... loosing cause of bad teammembers.. so they were specifically selected for me
Kalvix (EUW)
: In all fairness activision have patented an idea to match worse players who havne't bought micro-transaction against better ones so they lose constantly against people with fancy stuff making them think "maybe if I buy that I'll win more". Sure it's a scummy thing to do but thats activision for you! hopefully Riot weren't taking notes =p
QED... and that makes this a Pay2Win game too
Restalious (EUNE)
: Greetings, Skins don't give you ANY advantage in game expect making you look more cool or funny. You're just unlucky take a break play some normals,improve and then play ranked again. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
The matching system is no more than an algorithm with parameters. The parameters can be tweaked according to ur rp expenses
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Lmao. A lot of low elo players feel like that cause they don't know how to considerably outperform all players in that elo
Too bad that a challenger and 4 b5 noobs will not win, thats a fact
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalvix,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bAMjumA5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T12:15:53.450+0000) > > not massively honestly you just put people on win streaks with cosmetics bought recently against people on losing streaks who haven't. There hardly even any anecdotal evidence to support this claim. > I never really got why they don't just give people the option of which rank they want to play against as it would save time on making a smurf account Because MMR is earned. Giving people right to manipulate their MMR would surely lead to abuse and broken matchmaking. Imagine bronze player making an account just to play few matches with diamond players.
the matching system is corrupt, it cannot be random that after a winning streak to B3 promos, suddenly I get the worst players.. It can be for 2 or 3 times, but for ten times, thats stochastically impossible, QED
Rioter Comments
Rumkatten (EUW)
: Riot actually acknowledges the bronze skillgap: "When we looked at our current arrangement of ranks, we found some of our tiers encompass a wide skill range or have too many players—most notably Bronze, Silver, and Diamond." and "We also noticed that we were missing the mark in terms of milestones and goals, especially at Bronze, Silver, and Diamond, where you can improve substantially in terms of MMR without ranking up. " " https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/04/dev-updates-to-ranked-for-2019/ The bronze skillgap is, among other things, behind the rework of ranked, that will be implemented next season. The best thing about this, though, are that we are now done listening to plat e-heros telling us that you-deserve-it-cause-u-baaad-haha-noob-git-gut. :) Not that I in any way belive they will stop the hate and harassment. Noone is saying that the skill of the individual player is not ultimately the problem, but anyone that have played bronze the last couple of season will have expirienced the insane skillgap that Riot is now adressing. And anyone that have not, should keep their mouths shut about the matter.
all crap. The higher ur mmr, the worser ur teammates get, as simple as that. so u can stay bronze 4ever. Only if U buy enough skins, u'll get lucky somehow. The ranking matching system is like google's adwords algorithm. Yesterday i posted something similarly, first game this day I get , after 15 minutes or so, 2 afk's.. Coincidence...yes rly
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: The new Client is very slow, and I mean VERY slow
Before a decent match i click accept 7 times and get through champ select 3 times on average, what happened? Seelction takes as looong as a whole game with this new client. At time of this writing i am in select for the 5th time... Please make a pre-select settings screen for a mach-for each preferred position-, then it can start in seconds instead of hours
: Well Ranked matchmaking is an utter joke....
So true, and now its get progressively harder to even start a game. I have an average estimated wait of 4:58min (mid/bot option), but in reality I get there ata least 3 times, since "someone left - they say" , and then i'm back again with a refreshed wait counter. And above all, after 3 times, the 4th time i may play support, and strangely that always works. So, please do something about that wait time and do an exponential ban for those who constantly leave
: Daily reminder: Matchmaking is perfectly garbage
So true, and now its get progressively harder to even start a game. I have an average estimated wait of 4:58min (mid/bot option), but in reality I get there ata least 3 times, since "someone left - they say" , and then i'm back again with a refreshed wait counter. And above all, after 3 times, the 4th time i may play support, and strangely that always works. So, please do something about that wait time and do an exponential ban for those who constantly leave

rtbf227260163

Level 1 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion