Wen294 (EUW)
: I don't really care if he's broken or not, he's so %%%%ing annoying to play against that i ban him whenever i get the chance. Even if they nerf him i'll probably continue to ban him simply because his kit is so extremely anti-fun to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4EGBPnOw,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-04-16T09:19:50.360+0000) > > I don't really care if he's broken or not, he's so %%%%ing annoying to play against that i ban him whenever i get the chance. Even if they nerf him i'll probably continue to ban him simply because his kit is so extremely anti-fun to play against. He puts you out of your comfort zone. His kit forces you to let go of your usual laning routines and make every decision with his abilities in mind, that can be exhausting and frustrating, but once you learn to lane against yasuo it becomes so much fun to render his whole routine useless by outplaying it. And after a short while, you can consistently beat him. Yasuo is not really a versatile champ and usually has to work harder to outplay you then you have to to beat him.
: Because he is very easy to counter as any AA based Champ, like Tryndamere... These posts are just funny to read xD
> [{quoted}](name=Titanic Bear,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4EGBPnOw,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2017-04-15T23:04:19.249+0000) > > Because he is very easy to counter as any AA based Champ, like Tryndamere... These posts are just funny to read xD I don't play trynda, but trynda is not a good champ at all. Sure he can solo win games by splitpush, but hes very very predictable and easy to outplay, and yasuo's love that. I can just see a yasuo dashing around while you slowly walk into their q's just to get your auto's off. also, i never said auto attack based champs, i said champs with empowered auto attacks. Cause you don't need to constantly auto, but you can outtrade them with the quick burst. So i'm glad you handled my posts the same way you handle yasuo, you are just to tilted to even undestand whats happening.
Ârzo (EUW)
: Thank you very much for your advice, yeah I somewhat noticed that me not tilting does a lot. I mean I had a lot of games a teammate was feeding, I was winning my lane and I told him “you fine, we will win I'm snowballing“ I even try to focus on what my teammates do good to cheer them up. If they are 0/2 and only a little bit behind in cs I tell them like “Gj you still keep up with your enemy you doing good“ So yeah I did realize this does a lot
> [{quoted}](name=Ârzo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AEjb0wOW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-15T23:04:43.432+0000) > > Thank you very much for your advice, yeah I somewhat noticed that me not tilting does a lot. I mean I had a lot of games a teammate was feeding, I was winning my lane and I told him “you fine, we will win I'm snowballing“ I even try to focus on what my teammates do good to cheer them up. > If they are 0/2 and only a little bit behind in cs I tell them like “Gj you still keep up with your enemy you doing good“ > > So yeah I did realize this does a lot I did that too, but alot don't respond to positivity. Some people you really can't "untilt". But your best chance is to make plays, and even if it doesn't "untilt" them, you still have not put yourself behind in an attempot to pull people out of holes. Aslo don't go out of your way to make plays in their lane, or against their champs, just do the highest percentage plays you can think off, at some point you will be able to help them, but forcing it and camping their lane, roaming there and stuff, puts you behind or your lane opponent catches up.
: And how many can actually kill him early? 3-4 champs in total? And how many of those can still fight him once he has 2-3 items? I am completely against sacrificing my own lategame just to counter someone who will outscale me 10-20 minutes later, while he still maintains ability to fight early. The huge issue here is that despite being a lategame hypercarry, it's still extremely hard to kill a Yasuo unless you play a certain champ. And even then you are bound to lose that matchup because he scales very hard and very fast thanks to his passive. That is my issue with Akali and pantheon or Irelia when going against him. I don't have much of a issue beating him early but with 1-2 items he becomes unbeatable instead. Hypercarry that powerspikes on every single item he buys while remaining exceptional 1v1 and strong in other fights as well. This is Crit Vayne all over again, and Vladimir. If played well those can be stopped or even beaten early but with an item or two they become unstoppable and nigh impossible to counter. I am so sick of it :(
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4EGBPnOw,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2017-04-15T22:54:13.054+0000) > > And how many can actually kill him early? 3-4 champs in total? > > And how many of those can still fight him once he has 2-3 items? > > I am completely against sacrificing my own lategame just to counter someone who will outscale me 10-20 minutes later, while he still maintains ability to fight early. > > The huge issue here is that despite being a lategame hypercarry, it's still extremely hard to kill a Yasuo unless you play a certain champ. And even then you are bound to lose that matchup because he scales very hard and very fast thanks to his passive. > > That is my issue with Akali and pantheon or Irelia when going against him. I don't have much of a issue beating him early but with 1-2 items he becomes unbeatable instead. > > Hypercarry that powerspikes on every single item he buys while remaining exceptional 1v1 and strong in other fights as well. > > > This is Crit Vayne all over again, and Vladimir. > > If played well those can be stopped or even beaten early but with an item or two they become unstoppable and nigh impossible to counter. > > I am so sick of it :( u don't need special items. Yasuo has 4 good lvls, then hes very abusable, but by that time, most people are already tilted and don't even really try anymore. Yasuo's biggest strenght is that people hate him, and they just get more and more frustrated watching him do his thing. Whoever your character is, he can beat him, but you just need to learn how. Once you gain confidence in the matchup, u'll end up laughing about his bullshit and wait for your moment. I actually made a very similar thread to yours once. Then i beat him with fizz and ekko by maxing their empowered autos, then i finally understood his lane patternns, and then i beat him with ahri, and then with brand and others
noob infant (EUNE)
: annie does not do that well into yasuo early, actually pre lvl 6 yasuo destroys annie, after lvl 6 it gets even. only later on can annie hope to 1v1 a non tank yasuo as long as he does not block her damage with the op wall
> [{quoted}](name=noob infant,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4EGBPnOw,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-04-15T19:11:31.956+0000) > > annie does not do that well into yasuo early, actually pre lvl 6 yasuo destroys annie, after lvl 6 it gets even. only later on can annie hope to 1v1 a non tank yasuo as long as he does not block her damage with the op wall max e on annie and don't be predictable.with your q theres really no need to take any risks for farm. U can miss plenty cause you will beat him if you don't play his game.
VinesEG (EUW)
: RIOT LISTEN TO US
Yasuo is not hard to beat if you do good burst with targeted abilities. Everyone with an empowered auto can beat him easy. Fizz w beats him hard, akali beats him because of q auto, nautilus beats him because of his passive and w reset on autos. Hes really strong in the first 4 lvls, lvl 1 you can dare to be between your minions, lvl 2 u just gotta wait for your farm to reach tower. Bad yasuos already get impatient there and e behind your minions just to hope to land a q on you, you can abuse that, otherwise, just max your targeted stuff while waiting to catch farm. Depending on the champ you wanna bait him to engage or engage yourself, but as long as you decide when you fight, you have an advantage. So stay away and just get what you can until you are ready to make the move. I used to get beaten by every yasuo i played against, but once i became more patient about it and stopped thinking he's unbneatable, i just won. Since then i absolutely destroyed the last 15 or so yasuo'S i came against. Now i'm very confident in the matchup. All of a sudden yasuos couldn't windwall any of my projectiles or dodge with his e, because they got scared of me instead of me being scared of them. You just gotta push through that mental block you have against the matchup.
Ârzo (EUW)
: I need an advice on what I can do to get out of my loosing streak.
I have the same problem. For me its just mentallity, some game u can't win, others you don't win because you are just mentally exhausted with all the frustration from other games or something in your life. Yesterday i had a really tilted day where i just could't perform to my own standarts, i still did good, but worse then i could have.I should have taken a break, but i didn't. If you can take a break, its great for you, but theres a pride that just makes me play even more then i would if i wasn't mentally broken down. If you can, smurf. Or just change it up, play a normal game, decide on a character you wan't to learn. If you play something you can't really play, you care less about loosing that game and gain fun from learning instead of winning. Do something else you really really love so you get rid of that weight of annoyance and frustration. Don't think, just because you won your lane, that you did what you could. If you are annoyed, you will play slower and worse, go in on people you shouldn't, or give up sooner then you otherwise might, and you don't even notice games you could have won. I noticed that teams tilt together. in games where i am in a very good mood, and i make plays in front of my teammates, they gain hope, get exited and play a lot better. Also in games where i do my best, and make plays, even if my team plays horrible, i don't tilt. But when i'm already in a bad mood, i get triggered easily. So for me, tilt doesn't have anything to do with my teammates, it's just that things get to me that shouldn't because of my own mood.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: If you want more consistency in your games then you have to be more consistent yourself. Have smaller champion pool and decide what roles to main(which kinda does seem like you have, maybe) > why does it happen so often that i get put together with players that clearly just started ranked when i am way past that in experience that's because your experience is really spread out and thin. Sorry but if you keep blaming the enviroment the way you currently are, you're not gonna climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cacE0rMu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-07T06:47:21.108+0000) > > If you want more consistency in your games then you have to be more consistent yourself. Have smaller champion pool and decide what roles to main(which kinda does seem like you have, maybe) > > that's because your experience is really spread out and thin. > > Sorry but if you keep blaming the enviroment the way you currently are, you're not gonna climb. I'm not talking about climbing, i am talking about inconsistent quality of games. I get paired with people on my own level, we have great and close games and league is fun, then it goes a bit too well and all of a sudden you have people with 10 games won in ranked that litteraly just walk at everything red all the time playing this like an ego shooter. People that just started playing, dont really understand the concept of the game and just want to 1v1 in lane and then have a deathmatch later in the game, I don't belong with these people. I don't blame them either, i used to be one of them, and i destroyed games for much more skilled people then me and often got heavily insulted for it. I remember it not being that fun for me either. I should not have been matched with these people then and i shouldn't now that i'm on the other side. League matchmaking in silver can be like a rollercoaster ride with 2 weeks of fun and great games and 2 weeks of twilight zone for everyone with a decent understanding of the game. And it would even be fine if some of these games were sprinkeld in, but it's always just an insane winning streek followed by an insane loosing streek. It would be so easy to include an algorithm to put more weight on games played, and stop this rubberband mechanic of having to carry newcomers when your winrate was a little to good.
Rioter Comments
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: >So how can u tell me that other roles that have a big portion of duellists dominating the picks is just as reliant on the team? That makes no sense Because a duelist can hardly win a teamfight by himself, but a nami can. A thresh can. A blitzcrank can. >Why get personal all of a sudden, we both have different opinions, just insulting me because i dont share your point makes you seem really ignorant. In my oppinion i have a much better understanding of the role then you, but i don't insult you. Because youre blatantly wrong, and you dont back your opinion up with ANYTHING other than "muh feelings tell me xy". And looking at how youre SILVER 5, I HIGHLY doubt you have the better understanding on ANYTHING here. I'm not going to continue a discussion in which you put forth zero actual arguments and only go with " i feel like this (because I am low elo)". Enough other people have disagreed with you here to not need me to tell you again.
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EziFAVH6,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-10T17:08:22.722+0000) > > Because a duelist can hardly win a teamfight by himself, but a nami can. A thresh can. A blitzcrank can. > > Because youre blatantly wrong, and you dont back your opinion up with ANYTHING other than "muh feelings tell me xy". And looking at how youre SILVER 5, I HIGHLY doubt you have the better understanding on ANYTHING here. > > I'm not going to continue a discussion in which you put forth zero actual arguments and only go with " i feel like this (because I am low elo)". Enough other people have disagreed with you here to not need me to tell you again. yup, gretting personal and just peacing out. Thats what a winner does. And i mostly use logic, the "i feel like" and "in my opinion" is about politeness. Its what inteligent people argue like, where dumb ignorant people say stuff like: "It's like this..." and "you are wrong" and end up insulting instead of arguing cause they feel the argument slipping and are frustrated with themselves of not keeping up and finding no answers. My elo says nothing about my capability to understand stuff. The game requires more skills then understanding and inteligence. My mechanics are not the best and i tilt easy, thats my problem, not my understanding of the game.
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: >It is by far the least liked role Not true. Support mains arent as few as in season 3, when the "hurrdurr support sucks" meme was created. Also surveys on reddit consistently show that support is among the most enjoyed and most played roles, even if not all people main it that enjoy it. >it is a totally dependant role unlike all the other ones Not true at all. every role is team dependant. A good support can solo carry botlane easier than a good ADC can. >and it is a totally disrespected role Bullshit. Complete Bullshit. Just because you dont get special recognition for doing your best to win doesnt mean youre disrespected. >at least a third of your plays go to waste cause your teammates misunderstood your plan or just didn't execute it well. I highly doubt that, especially coming from someone who has such a poor understanding of the role in the first place. You probably dont een recognize when someone CANT followup on your plays etc. >But without that you likely put the best player in your team on the least impactful role with a bunch of people that won't make any use of you. You really think youre unconditionally the best player on your team? LOL.
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EziFAVH6,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2017-02-10T16:21:34.918+0000) > > Not true. Support mains arent as few as in season 3, when the "hurrdurr support sucks" meme was created. Also surveys on reddit consistently show that support is among the most enjoyed and most played roles, even if not all people main it that enjoy it. > > Not true at all. every role is team dependant. A good support can solo carry botlane easier than a good ADC can. > > Bullshit. Complete Bullshit. Just because you dont get special recognition for doing your best to win doesnt mean youre disrespected. > > I highly doubt that, especially coming from someone who has such a poor understanding of the role in the first place. You probably dont een recognize when someone CANT followup on your plays etc. > > You really think youre unconditionally the best player on your team? LOL. Yeah, seeing all the autofill support complaints in my game and the amount of times autofil puts me on support i don't see that stat being accurate. So how often have you seen a support win a 2 vs 1, or even a 1vs1. I mean there are the annie and brand supports that do damage, but that is a small portion of a role that generally only builds and does things for the team with shields, heals, peel and engage? So how can u tell me that other roles that have a big portion of duellists dominating the picks is just as reliant on the team? That makes no sense. And carry a lane does not mean carry a game, how often i put my adc in a position to carry the game but he just ran into terrible spots and basically suicided. All my efforts for nothing. Who is talking about special recognition? I'm talking about basic things like helping a squishy support to ward the dragon you want warded, instead of pinging him and expecting him to solo walk into his death, or using a heal before the support dies instead of after, and then dying anyway cause u obviously couldn't win the 2 vs 1. That is the respect i am talking about. No one expects anything from a support, they are minions to a lot of people who can die as long as they did their job and didn't stand in the way of whatever the other roles want to do. Why get personal all of a sudden, we both have different opinions, just insulting me because i dont share your point makes you seem really ignorant. In my oppinion i have a much better understanding of the role then you, but i don't insult you. No, not unconditionally, if you read again you'll find i said likely, not always. And yes, even that is an overstatement. But you are the one you need to rely on to climb the league and win the games you are in, so obviously you wan't to have the most impact possible and not leave that amount of impact to people who might be below your own level, which happens in soloq.
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: "force themselves through that"? What? Support is a role like every other one. There are more than enough people enjoying it... WTF?
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EziFAVH6,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-02-10T15:08:33.364+0000) > > "force themselves through that"? What? Support is a role like every other one. There are more than enough people enjoying it... WTF? Cmon. Support is not like every other role. It is by far the least liked role, it is a totally dependant role unlike all the other ones, and it is a totally disrespected role. No one is gonna save you, no one is gonna interrupt what they want to do for whatever you need them to help you with. All your plays are for the growth of others that just throw that strenght out on dumb solo plays and trade kills with a shutdown in 1 vs 3 situations. At least a third of your plays go to waste cause your teammates misunderstood your plan or just didn't execute it well. I love supporting good players. But without that you likely put the best player in your team on the least impactful role with a bunch of people that won't make any use of you.
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: Why should you get a special reward for playing support? I already think its kinda dumb that queueing as support frees you from autofill. You could also just stack 100 support games at the start of the season or with a new account, easily carry through lower elos, and then have dozens or even hundreds of games autofill protected in a higher elo than the one you played support.
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EziFAVH6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-10T14:32:22.973+0000) > > Why should you get a special reward for playing support? I already think its kinda dumb that queueing as support frees you from autofill. You could also just stack 100 support games at the start of the season or with a new account, easily carry through lower elos, and then have dozens or even hundreds of games autofill protected in a higher elo than the one you played support. If you are willing to play 100 support games in a row, go for it, i doubt anyone would force themselves through that for that little gain. But the whole system is in place because of the lack of supports, all i'm saying is that it might be better to not have a system that discourages people who actually wan't to play a few support games in a row. Everyone would win if people feel encouraged to support.
Sherrinka (EUNE)
: Isnt the fact that you get free wins handed to since your team has a support and the enemy has a botlane Tankarina not enough of a reward for you? This is the single best time to climb as a support main. Feed on the tears of all thise auto-filler and climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Sherrinka,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EziFAVH6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-10T14:04:13.801+0000) > > Isnt the fact that you get free wins handed to since your team has a support and the enemy has a botlane Tankarina not enough of a reward for you? This is the single best time to climb as a support main. Feed on the tears of all thise auto-filler and climb. I don't, no. What i get 70% of the time i support, is a vayne that just wants to sleep for 30 minutes and then auto win, and its my own fault, but i'm way to impatient for that. I have a much much higher win percentage on jungle or mid where i have the damage to make the play's i create count.
Rioter Comments
ThePikol (EUNE)
: WHAAAAAATTTT. I'm bronze and I think getting S is too easy
> [{quoted}](name=ThePikol,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HjAAd3oc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-14T11:19:10.941+0000) > > WHAAAAAATTTT. I'm bronze and I think getting S is too easy I still get them in bronze a lot when i play support, but i had a much easier time getting them in silver, and the main difference is that i just find less wards now.
: Why is getting an S in bronze so hard?
thx, that tip hopefully helps, i guess i will tax my lanes more.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
OzX (EUW)
: So where is the issue exactly? It's as much as an advantage (ennemies don't know how to counter) and a disadvantage (you don't know how to use your champ at his full potential) It's the same balance than for any other champion. And also if you disable it for 2 weeks it will be the same "issue" after 2 weeks, because people never played with/against said champ because it was disabled. "But they can see it in normals!" But you can play it on PBE, you can watch videos or just read the description of the spells. And what about people that don't play normals?
> [{quoted}](name=MeProMeMid,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EOtzn3wZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-20T18:20:34.757+0000) > > So where is the issue exactly? > It's as much as an advantage (ennemies don't know how to counter) and a disadvantage (you don't know how to use your champ at his full potential) > It's the same balance than for any other champion. > > And also if you disable it for 2 weeks it will be the same "issue" after 2 weeks, because people never played with/against said champ because it was disabled. > "But they can see it in normals!" > But you can play it on PBE, you can watch videos or just read the description of the spells. And what about people that don't play normals? It's not the same advantage/disadvantage. In lane, the one playing the new stuff has an advantage, he has more experience with the damage and impact of abilities and their combos. And in general, it's harder to counter and outplay abilities then it is to land them. Also, getting a feel for cooldown and range is much easier if you have counters and indicators. In teamfights or ganks or anything else where people have to work with the guy playing new stuff, it just gives a lot of variables depending on situations that come up. Cooperating is tougher with something you don't really know and weaknesses of inexperience get exposed differently then in lane, so the player with the new character might mess himself and his team up in clutch situations, but of course the cheese factor still plays a similar role then in lane so the enemy team might just make the first mistake in the fight and get rolled over, so u could say that there's a fairness, but i see it more as: 9 people are at a disadvantage but either team might have to face the consequences of that one pick. And that is fun for no one exept the guy who picked the new character. And besides winning and loosing, it just has great potential to cause arguments and toxicity in both teams.
Rioter Comments
: alert sound problem
Ok, now it happened, i am restricted from joining ques for 5 minutes because of this. Here's the set of events. I qued up, got the alert sound but couldn't accept the game, qued up again and stared at the client for the same thing to happen right in my sight. After that i switched my secondary to support to get a quicker response, the whole thing worked but i declined the que because i did not want to support. That's when i got the warning from the above post and made the above post. After that i qued up again, it worked and i accepted the game, but someone else did not, stayed in que for about 10 minutes, and i couldn't accept yet again and got a punishment for the client not working properly
: alert sound problem
It happened again. 3 months later without any problems, but i just had the same problem again. I even got a little notice from riot saying: "Careful! You have declined to many games in a row. .... may face penalty." Am i the only one who ever had this problem? I don't get it.
tru3nox (EUW)
: Mid and ADC are the hardest roles. An ADC can't just get carried in lane if he doesn't know how to farm and how to trade properly. If you're a bad ADC you won't be able to position well enough and kite properly so you will die in teamfights even with supports peel. And you can't imagine the fun being behind on levels as an ADC with no items dealing 0 dmg. If you go to ward like that is 100% your fault, not the roles fault. I don't blame you, you're silver, but don't come to the forums to trashtalk without having any idea of the game. Not saying that ADC or Support are more or less important, you just don't know what you're talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=tru3nox,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-09T01:53:49.968+0000) > If you go to ward like that is 100% your fault, not the roles fault. I don't blame you, you're silver, but don't come to the forums to trashtalk without having any idea of the game. How do i ward then? you think any laner in silver has any interest in just staying close to back you up? I know how vision works, i know not to venture into the enemy jungle through several dark brushes and that i have to advance vision slowly, i know i have spells to check brushes with before i get to close to them. I don't know if you know this, but champions very often have tools to jump walls, some have long range cc and they can place wards to to see that you are isolated. Silver is not the only division where pick comps work and people kill people warding. You have to stop talking down to me because of my division and not just assume that my mistakes must be because of lack of skill while the same mistakes in higher division must be the skill of the enemy team.
tru3nox (EUW)
: So if my teams has 0 tanks and our last pick is top/jungle/support better don't tell them to pick one... lel Edit: If you don't wanna ""sacrifice your steady climbing potential"" don't play support and choose between other two roles. If you play support because you like it and can't climb it's because you're bad.
> [{quoted}](name=tru3nox,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2016-05-09T01:42:27.175+0000) > > So if my teams has 0 tanks and our last pick is top/jungle/support better don't tell them to pick one... lel > > Edit: If you don't wanna ""sacrifice your steady climbing potential"" don't play support and choose between other two roles. > If you play support because you like it and can't climb it's because you're bad. exactly. Support tank is still a supportive tank and not a frontline tank exept for alistar. If the other 4 people did not pick a tank they have to have accepted that there is not going to be a frontline. And it usually happens that they did not prepick anything while they knew from the beginning what i wanted to pick, then they pick teemo top out of nowhere as 4th and say: pick a tanky support. Cmon dude. You are not seriously telling me a support has the same carry potential as a toplane bruiser or a high damage midlane, are you? I mained mid before i switched to support, and even if bot and top lost lane, and the jungle didn't have much impact on the game, i carried games with charm picks on ahri or just killed people zhonyad and escaped to be ready for anther one to kill on fizz. Even as the only player with strenght on my team i had the options to basically win the game pretty much by myself, just draggin the team behind me. And that is because i have all the tools, i have ways to start a fight, i have the damage to win it and i usually have something left to get out or reposition till another spell rotation is up. As a support i lack some of these options, and i did decide games with great bard ults and double binds, and similar things with other supports, but the success rate is much lower. As a support i see an opportunity, make the play, and hope my team reacts in time or even saw the opportunity, and then i have to hope they play it to the full potential of the situation. As a laner with all the tools myself, i see the play, make it and i obviously know exactly what i had in mind when i made the play so i know exactly what to do with the opportunity i created.
Fang (EUNE)
: We can always disagree. I think it's "harder" to play ADC than support, because you're so dependent on your laning partner in order to get ahead, particularly vs aggressive lanes that'll force you out. If the enemy support zones you while yours does nothing, how do you adapt? If you're a support with an ADC that does little, you can zone them off or protect. You're much better off as a support with a bad adc, than as an adc with a bad support. Supports don't rely on CS for gold in-come. You aren't expected to have different kind of styles, as your main job is just to support. You're assisting the entire team in different ways depending on what's going to benefit them, but early in the game you'll mostly be in a lane with someone else. Warding, helping your ADC cs / zone, peel, set up kills if possible, avoid death on enemy ganks, roam alone or with jungler. Your pick isn't up for debate, but if you think the ADC should pick differently due to the support - the assistance - then where is the support? Just don't doubt that you can win with whatever ADC, as long as you know how to play your champion and enable your lane partner / team, it really doesn't matter. If you only play support, try to play ADC as well. You get a different perspective of things once you've done so for 100+ games. Your role is important, but the guy playing the carry will be the one doing the damage in the end, not you. If you want to win, you'll want the person who's going to deal the damage to play his main, and enable him. You can stick with your comfort picks even so. :P
> [{quoted}](name=Fang,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-09T00:34:38.963+0000) > > We can always disagree. I think it's "harder" to play ADC than support, because you're so dependent on your laning partner in order to get ahead, particularly vs aggressive lanes that'll force you out. If the enemy support zones you while yours does nothing, how do you adapt? If you're a support with an ADC that does little, you can zone them off or protect. You're much better off as a support with a bad adc, than as an adc with a bad support. Supports don't rely on CS for gold in-come. > You aren't expected to have different kind of styles, as your main job is just to support. You're assisting the entire team in different ways depending on what's going to benefit them, but early in the game you'll mostly be in a lane with someone else. Warding, helping your ADC cs / zone, peel, set up kills if possible, avoid death on enemy ganks, roam alone or with jungler. > > Your pick isn't up for debate, but if you think the ADC should pick differently due to the support - the assistance - then where is the support? Just don't doubt that you can win with whatever ADC, as long as you know how to play your champion and enable your lane partner / team, it really doesn't matter. > > If you only play support, try to play ADC as well. You get a different perspective of things once you've done so for 100+ games. Your role is important, but the guy playing the carry will be the one doing the damage in the end, not you. If you want to win, you'll want the person who's going to deal the damage to play his main, and enable him. You can stick with your comfort picks even so. :P I used to play adc. I switched to main every role for a while over the course of my time with league. What i remembered well is that i could not deal much damage if they just flashed in on me and killed me in fights. The adc gets carried in lane, and later protected in teamfights by the support. Even as a bad adc, if your support peels well for you you will be able to auto attack and do your job. If your support initiates well you barely have to worry about anything cause their team is already scattering and can't even think of turning around on you. The better your support is, the less you have to reposition and the more damage you'll be able to deal. The supports contributions to teamfights are in no way less important and impactful then the adc's. As a support every assist makes a huge difference. There is a lot of pressure on you to make plays and get assists to get the items that impact the game. Support items are fairly cheap but impactful so every bit of money counts. And as a tank support you are absolutely lost without some items that are much more expensive then items for ranged supports. As adc it is much easier to have a bad support because you have money litteraly crashing into your tower where you can safely pick it up while a support has to risk his skin for every bit of spellthieves money. Relic executes also barely gives anything, but you always risk getting poked and need pressure from the adc to safely pick it up. And you can't imagine the fun being behind on levels as a support with no items but having to go into the dark to put down wards. You better hope you won lane and have enough levels to at least get time to flash out if a leblanc or a fizz jump you while you try to ward while the adc safely stays in lane picking up all the cash that litteraly walks into his open arms.
: Honestly this is the usual low elo attitude. ''Heyyyy look there is a stranger telling me what to play. What? What am I hearing? Oh yeah its my sense of pride and rebelliousness telling me to play disco nunu support instead of alistar. I shall not cooperate for I am a rebel for life!''.
> [{quoted}](name=Killsomnia,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2016-05-08T23:46:19.045+0000) > > Honestly this is the usual low elo attitude. ''Heyyyy look there is a stranger telling me what to play. What? What am I hearing? Oh yeah its my sense of pride and rebelliousness telling me to play disco nunu support instead of alistar. I shall not cooperate for I am a rebel for life!''. U have no idea how many times i picked gragas jungle for a yasuo mid who did not give me a single gank opportunity, came to lane traded, and had to recal or died instead of waiting 1 minute for my sure kill gank. Or i pick tahm support for an ashe, cause with her slows and ult i can easily get stacks on them to make any escape impossible, but the ashe would rather just push constantly, giving me no room to do anything, and just waits to die to jungle ganks on her immobile pick while insulting me for asking nicely to adjust her play so i can do more then just watch her and attempt to save her life every other minute she's overextended. I get why people don't want to adjust in their picks, and it's rarely pride, most of the time, the people are not worth it and it's preferable to stay with what you know best and have the most impact on, so i don't tell people what to pick, but i do get asked to adjust my picks every 2nd game in average when i'm supporting.
Fang (EUNE)
: Welp, that's how it is though. You're supporting a carry pick; unless you can roam the map efficiently and carry other lanes by being really confident with your champion, picking what's most suitable for your carry and their play style + powerspike seems most logical to me (or best peel / engage vs enemy team comp, you're supporting 4 players after all). I'd even say it lies in the support role to be the flex-pick of the team. You're the icing on top of the cake as a support. Enhancing something that's good by making it even better! :3 Your main focus as a support should be to enhance gameplay, especially if you're going solo. Adapt to your adc's comfort zone, don't try to pull big plays if you see the guy is a passive farmer. Sometimes you can be a playmaker, other times you need to babysit your carry, like the Vayne you mentioned - she's an absolute beast against tanky comps, so that'd be worth sticking around for. I find joy in allowing other players to perform their best, whatever champion you decide to support with. Keep practicing Bard though, but try to accommodate your team's needs, not your thirst for plays - his R is incredibly good at messing up a teamfight. :P Ignore negative remarks like "you'll feed" though - nothing productive in that. The guy saying he didn't like Bard might've been a little too blunt, but he made a request and was honest following. I don't like Zed because I lose 80% of my games with him in the game if not more, there's always a lack of waveclear, only difference is I shut up :p
> [{quoted}](name=Fang,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2016-05-08T22:33:56.511+0000) > > Welp, that's how it is though. You're supporting a carry pick; unless you can roam the map efficiently and carry other lanes by being really confident with your champion, picking what's most suitable for your carry and their play style + powerspike seems most logical to me (or best peel / engage vs enemy team comp, you're supporting 4 players after all). I'd even say it lies in the support role to be the flex-pick of the team. You're the icing on top of the cake as a support. Enhancing something that's good by making it even better! :3 > > Your main focus as a support should be to enhance gameplay, especially if you're going solo. Adapt to your adc's comfort zone, don't try to pull big plays if you see the guy is a passive farmer. Sometimes you can be a playmaker, other times you need to babysit your carry, like the Vayne you mentioned - she's an absolute beast against tanky comps, so that'd be worth sticking around for. I find joy in allowing other players to perform their best, whatever champion you decide to support with. > > Keep practicing Bard though, but try to accommodate your team's needs, not your thirst for plays - his R is incredibly good at messing up a teamfight. :P Ignore negative remarks like "you'll feed" though - nothing productive in that. > > The guy saying he didn't like Bard might've been a little too blunt, but he made a request and was honest following. I don't like Zed because I lose 80% of my games with him in the game if not more, there's always a lack of waveclear, only difference is I shut up :p I don't really agree with that. It is much easier for an adc to adjust their style then for a support, they have to focus on way less in macro and micro play, and there is less difference between a lane bully adc and a late game farming one, but everyone expects the support to have all kinds of styles and picks on deck while they act like you are a crazy person if you ask them to adjust to you. "But that's my main, don't you want to win?" I already think bard is a versatile support, that and because he's the most fun, is the reason i main him. I do have other picks, for different comps and situations, and everyone should have for obvious reasons, but i really cannot stand the way people treat supports and think about the role like support picks are up for team debate and my choice is less important then the top lane who wants to play tahm too. (something that happens was that i was first pick and picked tahm which the top lane prepicked too, so he tilted and insulted me for picking it, and the team joined in). I am just a player like the ones in every role of my team, i have my prefered playstyle and i have my comfort picks, and i don't like it that it's always me who has to stray from that because people see my role as less important.
Rismosch (EUW)
: > Support is in my view the hardest role. Definetely not. Every role has different difficulties. The things that a Midlaner has to do is way different than the things a Toplaner has to do. No role is more difficult than another. They are all difficult in their own way. Also, no role is more important than another. All of them are equally important.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=000400030000,timestamp=2016-05-08T21:39:01.203+0000) > > Definetely not. Every role has different difficulties. The things that a Midlaner has to do is way different than the things a Toplaner has to do. No role is more difficult than another. They are all difficult in their own way. > > Also, no role is more important than another. All of them are equally important. i'd say support is the hardest role for a few reasons. 1. You always have to account for at least 2 players. it's so rare that you can make a play by yourself so you have to look at your teamamtes positioning, keep their health and movement as well as yourselves in mind and adjust everything you do according to them. and in fights depending on the enemies teamcomp and how many tools they have to dive the adc, you have to keep track of so much more then anyone else in your team. 2. As an initiating support or tank you often have to run back and forth between front and backline in a teamfight, switching between cc'ing for your team, or disrupting and soaking damage and peeling for your carries, you don't have a set role and task and have to adjust and switch more then other roles. Not to say that other roles wont peel for carries, but of you, it's required and your adc will notice mistakes and often enough let you know. 3. Map awareness on support is more important then other roles(exept jungle maybe), with up to 2 people with cc to prepare ganks against your lanes, and top tp on top of the usual jungle ganks (sometimes even mid tp) you are the most succeptible lane to get ganked, and since so many adc's really tunnelvision on last hitting and harassing, the safety is all on you. So in neutral scenarios you too have to keep track of more then other roles.
: Totally agree with this,but theres 1 thing you should take notice: Your elo. What i mean with that? pretty simple. I main Engaging,kinda immobile but extremely tanky supps like Alistar,Blitz,Leona,Braum,etc. BUT when ur adc is as good as a pile of sh!t,cant follow up,doesnt even fucking know what ur combo does,it means that this adc,has still a lot of things to understand,therefore he is low. Some examples that ive witnessed for instance are as follows: *Stop stealing my minions with relic* *Why did you stun the support* The same supp that tried to lock you down and give a kill to the adc. Or the legendary one: You use every ability,every shield,every spell,every combo,EVERYTHING,to save ur adc/top/jun/mid,you die in the process to save their asses,and then you hear the : omfg why did you die,fuckin noob,cant even play Also,1 frequent thing i see is that everyone in bronze all the way up to gold,thinks that warding is the supports job,and no one elses. The trinkets are given for a fucking reason,but yet somehow,im supposed to cover the entire fucking map with 3 wards,and since i cant,i also get the blame for it. Its no mystery the only roles that get so much flame in league is the support and jungler,because top/mid/adc can be worthless and do 10 mistakes per second squared,but it doesnt matter because they arent supports or junglers. Every support is good,and every support can be played right,but when you have these annoying sh!theads,that believe blitz is the best supp and is worthless compared to karma for instance,when everyone thinks that if you fail ur combo just once you suck,but if they fail,they will never acknowledge it. I main support because i like to help others,and i could play jun or top just fine,but i dont because i want to find a game quickly,and save the waiting for others,but then you just see those flaming,disgraceful,and ungrateful fucks that just sit like dictators above you and say all the time: Pick an x item,pick those spells,you will focus this one,you ward there,as if all supports are some sort of morons that play league for the 1st time in their lives. Support can be the most rewarding and the hardest role at times,and all those few ppl get for sacrificing their other role potential,is disrespect and pain most of the time..............
> [{quoted}](name=The Black Warden,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2016-05-08T19:45:11.595+0000) > > Totally agree with this Totally agree with this too. You get my pain. I like supporting and i like the short que time and i think i'm very good at the role, but it can be straight up painful. I experienced everything you said, and to complete your post: When things are going well and your adc collects kills its: Nice job Mf (or whoever) when it's not going so well, and even if just the adc dies a bunch of times, it's always: "Pls bot." "Stop feeding bot" And supports are never right. U roam to place a ward or gank a lane, your adc want's to risk his life for a last hit on a tiny caster minion that is about to die before the wave safely arrives at the tower and dies, the team gangs up on you for leaving the lane. or Your adc says something or insults you, you reasonably respond and tell him why you did what you did and what he could have done and the team says: "Stop flaming *support" Happens to me so often even tho when i write it out it sounds to ridiculous to be true.
: I think it is super important as a support to listen what the team needs. A protective support for a draven/vayne/jinx, an engage support for a lucian or whatever, it is super important
> [{quoted}](name=Sponks,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-05-08T18:14:06.960+0000) > > I think it is super important as a support to listen what the team needs. A protective support for a draven/vayne/jinx, an engage support for a lucian or whatever, it is super important You are exactly the one i have a problem with. Why isn't it possible for the support to want to play an engage support and the adc adjust's by picking lucian? The way you phrased it is exactly what i'm talking about, you think adc is important and gets to play what he wants and the support has to adjust as if his taste and best pick doesn't matter,
Fang (EUNE)
: If you believe you sacrificed your climbing potential, are you even supporting? If you don't like playing support, then don't pick it when you queue up. Just because you play a role that's less wanted, doesn't mean you get to act spoiled. You should co-operate with your team, not work against them. If people ask me to play Thresh, I simply say I can't. I tell people that I'm mediocre with x champion, but much better with another though (example). When I played ADC alot, I highly prefered playing with aggressive Thresh / Braum players. I couldn't play comfortably with Janna / Soraka players. Ironically, Janna is my most played now. 3 seasons ago it was Leona, now I barely remember how to play her, but I've picked Braum/Nautilus on occasion since then. Those are my tanky / aggressive alternatives. Don't get mad at people for telling you what to play - they might just be uncomfortable with your pick, or think the one they have in mind would fit your team better. Of course LCS / streamer sheep exist too, but it's seldom the case in my experience. Not everyone asks nicely, but that goes for other roles as well, especially top lane. If you want to support, give your team choices. Don't try to guilt trip them with how you sacrificed your climbing potential, that's plain wrong for more than one reason.. Edit; I'm not saying you always have to pick what others ask you to, but listening / asking why they want you to pick something else doesn't hurt.
> [{quoted}](name=Fang,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-05-08T15:45:29.575+0000) > > If you believe you sacrificed your climbing potential, are you even supporting? If you don't like playing support, then don't pick it when you queue up. Just because you play a role that's less wanted, doesn't mean you get to act spoiled. You should co-operate with your team, not work against them. > If people ask me to play Thresh, I simply say I can't. I tell people that I'm mediocre with x champion, but much better with another though (example). > When I played ADC alot, I highly prefered playing with aggressive Thresh / Braum players. I couldn't play comfortably with Janna / Soraka players. Ironically, Janna is my most played now. 3 seasons ago it was Leona, now I barely remember how to play her, but I've picked Braum/Nautilus on occasion since then. Those are my tanky / aggressive alternatives. > Don't get mad at people for telling you what to play - they might just be uncomfortable with your pick, or think the one they have in mind would fit your team better. Of course LCS / streamer sheep exist too, but it's seldom the case in my experience. Not everyone asks nicely, but that goes for other roles as well, especially top lane. > If you want to support, give your team choices. Don't try to guilt trip them with how you sacrificed your climbing potential, that's plain wrong for more than one reason.. > > Edit; I'm not saying you always have to pick what others ask you to, but listening / asking why they want you to pick something else doesn't hurt. i think you misunderstood my post, i'm not saying that i play what i wan't and you have to adjust to it, i am saying that the opposite is happening. Everyone thinks their role is much more important then support. They want to play damage so you have to tank and you cannot dare to suggest to do it the other way around because obviously, top and jungle are more important. and they should get to play what they want while you have to have a huge champion pool to complete the team however needed. Same for adc, your adc feels like playing vayne and you want to play bard? you better prepare to spam shrines and wait until you have to keep her safe with your cc, cause that adc will never pick something you could create plays for, cause they make the rules, you are just supporting and better adjust to their whims, yours are not important. There has not been a single game where an adc adjusted to my support pick but every day i play i face questions like: Can you play braum for the lucian braum combo? Don't play bard, i don't like him, or: Can you play something tanky? cause i really don't trust that you have any skill so at least play something that makes it a bit harder for you to feed MY lane.
: I called you no name at all. You are simply obsessed on how dependant supports are....and that is far from the truth.
> [{quoted}](name=Igorny the Panda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-08T14:18:45.277+0000) > > I called you no name at all. > > You are simply obsessed on how dependant supports are....and that is far from the truth. Way to ignore the points you can't refute. I just described several scenarios of what i mean by dependant. Sure if you play a full ap annie u can do almost the same as a mid annie, but then you are not supporting at all. The word support already tells you that you play for other people so your insistence on me being wrong, is already refuted by the name itself and by the points you insulted me for or ignored in this instance.
Meritas (EUW)
: Do not tell me what to tell people. My main role is support and I think that they should at least hear out their team's requests. Supports are one of the easier roles to complete a compsition or fill a role and that should be taken advantage of. Other roles are told what they should pick as well - often junglers, and sometimes tops. If somebody tells you the team needs X-role champ he probably something in mind, or else he wouldn't bother. A team should give its best to adjust in order to attain victory.
> [{quoted}](name=Meritas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-08T13:10:11.327+0000) > > Do not tell me what to tell people. > > My main role is support and I think that they should at least hear out their team's requests. Supports are one of the easier roles to complete a compsition or fill a role and that should be taken advantage of. Other roles are told what they should pick as well - often junglers, and sometimes tops. If somebody tells you the team needs X-role champ he probably something in mind, or else he wouldn't bother. > > A team should give its best to adjust in order to attain victory. I agree the team should. But i will make my own decision how i can benefit the team most, if i have something in my repertoire that fits i will likely pick it, but that is not for the rest of the team to decide. But what i mostly mean is a lucian top telling you to tank or the adc telling you to pick something that fits the combo, in which case they are basically saying: "I get to play whatever the f i want and you better make it work or i consider you a troll." They are always valuing their own role and skill over yours and pressure you to make up for their decisions.
: Nope. You are just a bad support. I'm sorry. On the early game bot lane is YOURS. You are the fast scaling champion as you scale on level and not on gold like the ADC. Punish the enemy, kick him from the lane, make him fall behind...THAT is how you win.
> [{quoted}](name=Igorny the Panda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2016-05-08T13:09:24.360+0000) > > Nope. You are just a bad support. I'm sorry. > > On the early game bot lane is YOURS. You are the fast scaling champion as you scale on level and not on gold like the ADC. Punish the enemy, kick him from the lane, make him fall behind...THAT is how you win. You immediatly resort to calling names and insulting me? I never said that you are not, but 3 things wrong with ur statement 1. What you describe is a single of many possible support playstyles, yes as a poke/burst support you are fairly selfsufficient in terms of punishing the adc, but as a janna you completely rely on your adc to make good use of your shield and trade well, as a leona u make yourself vulnerable for plays and rely on your adc's follow up. 2. Even in that your scenario as a fairly self sufficient poke support you can find yourself in a vulnerable spot by a well placed hook or cc and rely on backup. 3 Your are just describing the laning phase here, say that's done and your adc is strong, you still have a whole half of the game left as well as 3 other people that you should make play's for especially if they fell behind in their laning phase. As a bard for example who i main as support, i ult their team and put myself close to follow up with a double q stun, i am making a play for my team and have to hope they take advantage and follow up on my play. If i'm an annie i ult their team, choose a target and burst it, and walk or flash out, i made my play and capitalized myself. Same goes for assasins, bruisers or even tanks and adc's who have the power to duell. You are a lot less reliant on other members of your team and make plays for yourself without having to hope your team reacts or saw the same opportunity.
: Actually support has so much variety you should aim to adapt and improve your comp. Supports have no climbing potential? What a support you are...(bad one) Regards, a fellow support
> [{quoted}](name=Igorny the Panda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-08T12:36:59.219+0000) > > Actually support has so much variety you should aim to adapt and improve your comp. > > Supports have no climbing potential? What a support you are...(bad one) > > Regards, a fellow support Support has way less variety then mid top or jungle, yet they expect you to somehow rectify the messy comp they created. Support is the worst role to climb because with every play, you rely on your team, and even to get strong, you have to depend on your adc. You as a support depend more on your teammates then any other role that can make plays and capitalize off of them. Obviously the communication from brain to hand is much more reliable and fast then the communication between you and other players in your team through chat and pings.
: Well im partly one of those people, i just cant play with a janna support, never won a game with one and I have 0 faith that I will ever win a game with one, so i kindly ask them to play a different champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=walLr5gb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-08T12:23:36.180+0000) > > Well im partly one of those people, i just cant play with a janna support, never won a game with one and I have 0 faith that I will ever win a game with one, so i kindly ask them to play a different champion. the thing is, often enough that's exactly why you keep on loosing with her. You need to trust in your support and follow their plays. If you give up prematurely or hold back you might loose trades that you could win. I had the same thing with vayne for a long time where i just refused to play to her strenghts and would just try to make plays that she couldn't actually win, thinking 'Well a better pick would have capitalized easily off of that.' My half of the exchange went great so i didn't even fault myself for it even thou if i would have chosen a better moment or a later lvl we would have snowballed off of that play.
Rioter Comments
: stuck logging on
well, i deinstalled league and reinstalled the whole thing, and it works again. It just takes quite a long time to get the client updated after a reinstallation, but at least it worked afterwards, but that maces it a local problem instead of a server one, probably a corrupted file or whatever.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I just got an S- but no chest
I did earn a chest before, and most likely it was with him, yes. This whole thing is confusing, somehow riot informed us more about buying chests then earning them in their launch article. But i found the sentence that said, i can earn one chest per character each season. So if i want to have a chance to get a chest i can't play tahm anymore till 2017? What a weird system.
Rioter Comments
InTheory (EUW)
: I like the idea of charging support items, but i see a major problem with it. If you are expecting different actions from a support who holds a specific support item, you dictate him more how to play and what item to choose. Like a Thresh could/should not getting gold coin any more since he has no spamable shield/heal. Alhough it forces you to play more aggressive (or your adc) so there is any damage you can tank or take away with a shield or heal. Playing defensive with blue does not give you an advantage while poking already generates gold with that. Second the new items, especially blue, must be tested for non-supporters so that they do not take too much advantage from that.
> [{quoted}](name=Truetobi91,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=sXeAI08c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-28T20:07:43.773+0000) > > I like the idea of charging support items, but i see a major problem with it. If you are expecting different actions from a support who holds a specific support item, you dictate him more how to play and what item to choose. Like a Thresh could/should not getting gold coin any more since he has no spamable shield/heal. Alhough it forces you to play more aggressive (or your adc) so there is any damage you can tank or take away with a shield or heal. Playing defensive with blue does not give you an advantage while poking already generates gold with that. > Second the new items, especially blue, must be tested for non-supporters so that they do not take too much advantage from that. That could be solved by going the jungle item way where the 3 different smite options all have the same upgrade options, so you go coin and combine it with the charge update for heals and shields, tanking, or poking. That would actually offer some nice combinations, like annie support with relics that charges her stun by executing with q, giving the lane sustain, and then going for the poke upgrade to charge her damage.
: Thats what happens during server issues. At least Riot is generous to at least give some LP, instead of just adding Win Prevented too. Consider it free LP.
> [{quoted}](name=TobiramaSenjuWP,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oEtRXrcP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-26T19:39:08.311+0000) > > Thats what happens during server issues. At least Riot is generous to at least give some LP, instead of just adding Win Prevented too. Consider it free LP. It is kind of hard to look at it that way after going against kayle as fizz. Especially if you worked your ass off and actually won the matchup. We didn't even have any issues in the game, but sure, the general idea makes sense for people who benefited from those issues to not get the full amount.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zzadkiell (EUNE)
: Encourage players to pick support
I don't think that would encorage them. I actually like the concept of supports and used to really love doing it. But i loose to much as support while feeling completely powerless. Extra ip would be nice, but not if it means i have to forsake impact in the game and lp after it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

rushingRabbit

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion