: Concept for Toxicity
We can name the toxic team "The Rage Quiters". Maybe they will make it to the top! Much like jumping off a building and stopping to ask for directions.
Rioter Comments
: I want to share my dream with all of you :)
You are a good story teller! I was visualising everything up until teemo gave u the laptop.
EULOG1SON (EUNE)
: [Suggestion] Banned from Ranked Games System
I think they should let people flame as long as the flame isnt hate speech or personally attacking. Whats wrong with constructive criticism? Someone called me "Garbage Ashe" one time cause I missed my ult. I actually laughed cause it was a good insult - but I didnt take it personally. It helps people improve and if its too much then mute. Also, if u have a crap game, int or troll u should be asked to take a break by the system and practice in other game modes for a few games.
: Matchmacking
You'll get a rioter to explain to you that its all based on MMR, and their match making magically found all silver players with the same MMR as all gold players. If it cant find someone with ur same MMR it will look further to keep queue times down and reward u by LP apparently. But you get an impossible match so it doesnt matter. Then ur MMR drops, and you keep getting matched with these players cause now you are the same level.
: Daily reminder that matchmaking needs to be looked at
What was the matchup like? Any imbalance like unranked, lvl 30s, bronze vs. gold?
: When your ADC has <2 kills at the end of the game, are they even playing League anymore?
How do you know it wasn't the supp that weakened ur ADC or maybe the team fed opponents and multiple became stronger than ur ADC? I do agree tho. Longer queue times to avoid big differences in skill.
fraidei (EUW)
: Enemy don't want to end wasting my time
If the game lasted over an hour I could likely see your point. But 40 mins?! If you don't have an hour to spend you shouldn't be playing ranked at all.
HÔPÊ (EUW)
: Riot, i need an answer, like wtf.
When u see those matchings, just troll - everyone else does. Ur gonna lose anyways so at least have some fun.
: it is a fact, sometimes people are so bad at the game, it seems like they are inting, but they arent. time to scold that person into oblivion.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUnkownWarLord,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GztecLZj,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-13T22:13:39.604+0000) > > it is a fact, sometimes people are so bad at the game, it seems like they are inting, but they arent. time to scold that person into oblivion. Inting or bad game, still should be punishable in ranked. There should be ranked restrictions. Whats wrong with "I'm so sorry you had such a bad game. Unfortunately your performance was 3 times worse than the team average. We are suggesting you take a 3 game break (or 3 hrs) which ever comes first and practice a bit more in our other game modes. Thank you summoner".
Ploti (EUW)
: WTH is this ranked Matchmaking, I'm Bronze I and I play with/ against Gold or others but not Bronze
You pretty much summed up the problem with matchmaking. The other side of the coin is equally frustrating. As a gold player why am I getting unranked and bronze players on my team that make it impossible to win cause its too tough for them. Everyone is frustrated with it lately and most people take their frustrations out on the team by trolling or AFK which causes more issues and starts other threads on the board. Vicious cycle...
: why ashe now builds trinity?
Spamming W is only one of the benefits. The main benefit though is that 3 consecutive basic attacks give u insane bursts. Its an alternative to other attack speed items and u get all the health to sustain more damage. However, one should never build it all the time. If ur play style doesnt include good kiting and poking then its not a build for you. These are the princpkes I follow: if ur team is struggling to take turrets down, rapid cannon is still my preference. If ur turret/inhibs are down shiv is my preference to clear out minions faster. Honestly I only build Trinity Force if at the time enemy hasnt gotten any inhibs and mid + bot have taken down atleast turret. Thats my own personal meta I follow. I really only build TF like 30% of the time. It really depends on ur playstyle first and foremost, as well as, if it will compliment the team based on their success at the time.
: Some sort of lag while ping is fine
I had the same problem last night! It was so annoying after 2 games I had to stop playing.
: No, it's like saying there is better thematic choices in a video game. It's completely different. And if I may add, I have 2 trans siblings and a homosexual sibling. I love the LGBT community, they have done so much to help me and my family. I'm just saying for a video game, there is better thematic choices for money to be made, since afterall, Riot is a business and they need to make money and profit.
> [{quoted}](name=Whips N Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=3Kqb0KmW,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-12T20:33:52.924+0000) > > No, it's like saying there is better thematic choices in a video game. It's completely different. And if I may add, I have 2 trans siblings and a homosexual sibling. I love the LGBT community, they have done so much to help me and my family. I'm just saying for a video game, there is better thematic choices for money to be made, since afterall, Riot is a business and they need to make money and profit. If youre argument is to increase revenues than market segmentation is the way to do it. Demographics can be segmented into several markets to help an organisation target its consumers more accurately. Could also be a good way for Riot to differentiate from their competitors - particularly the challengers/leaders eating into their market share. Lastly, I really dont understand what an LGBT skin would look like. Clothes do not define someone's sexual preference.
MISSIO (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=MISSIO,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=J98Eikh3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-12T20:13:18.719+0000) > > your silver 4 and play like eveyr champ in the game maybe you should uninstall lmfao I don't get the point of your comment or how it adds value for the creator of the post.
: Why would they make LGBT skins for champions that aren't LGBT? If they were going to do LGBT skins surely it would be better to have them on champions like Varus and Nidalee, champions who are actually a part of that community. But I pose you this question. Why would LGBT skins fit Runeterra? EDIT: Instead of downvoting this comment thread, how about some discussion? I'm not denying anyone anything, I'm just asking why the theme would fit on champions listed, and more importantly, on Runeterra.
> [{quoted}](name=Whips N Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=3Kqb0KmW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T18:11:22.583+0000) > > Why would they make LGBT skins for champions that aren't LGBT? If they were going to do LGBT skins surely it would be better to have them on champions like Varus and Nidalee, champions who are actually a part of that community. > > But I pose you this question. Why would LGBT skins fit Runeterra? > > EDIT: Instead of downvoting this comment thread, how about some discussion? I'm not denying anyone anything, I'm just asking why the theme would fit on champions listed, and more importantly, on Runeterra. Thats like saying only woman with breast cancer can wear pink ribbons in order to support cancer awareness...
: Still salty cause of your perma ban?
> [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=6bhuluX5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T21:21:42.853+0000) > > Still salty cause of your perma ban? Thats mean. I agree with the suggestions. The chats on the boards that people are getting banned for is a bit over the top.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Oof
ha ha ha. Did you end up letting him mid or did he play top/bot with a troll pick? ha ha. I hope that was not ranked!
: Autofilled players in ranked
Because the way the match making is working recently... You would be dodging nearly every game.
: most frustrating role?
I'd vote ADC and jungle equally. If either can't carry its always their fault :( People tend to forget that ADC relies on supp - if supp is playing behind ADC not poking or not timing their base backs with ADC its a recipe for disaster. Also, people seem to think that jungle's job is to gank which is so wrong. Jungles' job is to get objectives and punish mistakes. If enemy team isn't making mistakes...
: What is wrong with ranked?
Lot of noise about this lately, but so true! One of the reasons people are trolling is because of the match making system. Imagine this... You are gold and you get matched with lvl 30 unranked (you pray they are smurfing). 5 mins in you realise its really their first or second ranked game - they are now 0/8 within 10 mins. Due to a handful of unbalanced/op champs the game is unwinnable. So whats the point? People are definitely trolling because they see this as a game of luck more than skill these days taking the attitude of "lets have fun trolling the poorly matched game and get to the next quicker". People are also trolling because of Riot's exploitation of banning based on chat - even constructive criticism is considered toxic these days. If your going to get banned for chat, but not punished for trolling.... then people will exercise that option to get back at their salty team mates unpenalised. Moral of the story.... Riot created this environment.
: Wtf is happening to me
A lot of people complaing about this right now.
: now I basically consider the game a lottery My goal was gold and I hang on, but now idgaf anymore and go afk at 10 mins if the team is shit riot wanted this, they got it.
> [{quoted}](name=AngelooJzC,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpRs6a02,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T17:47:15.776+0000) > > now I basically consider the game a lottery > My goal was gold and I hang on, but now idgaf anymore and go afk at 10 mins if the team is shit > riot wanted this, they got it. If you can't beat em join em! Yea man, I pretty much do same when enemy team has 10 kills, we have 2 and the 2 was mine.
: 100% winrate with amumu on 6 games, then riot ruined 5 games with the biggest grabge trolls (yasuo adc, mundo support... All inting) while I was absolutely destroying the other teams this game is a lottery, don't take it seriously... But also gold is basically a landfill, you'll have to play with all the unranked trash and the people who got s2 just because they got lucky in their qualification games but deserve iron
> [{quoted}](name=AngelooJzC,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpRs6a02,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-09-09T16:52:03.730+0000) > > 100% winrate with amumu on 6 games, then riot ruined 5 games with the biggest grabge trolls (yasuo adc, mundo support... All inting) while I was absolutely destroying the other teams > this game is a lottery, don't take it seriously... But also gold is basically a landfill, you'll have to play with all the unranked trash and the people who got s2 just because they got lucky in their qualification games but deserve iron Seems to be a huge problem as this post got a lot of up votes and a lot of people describing the matching as luck over skill. Wonder why Riot doesnt do anything about it. Surely its affecting their fan base.
: Is it a good idea to flash for kills?
If the bounty is good 100%. In the late game absolutely not for any reason - oftens ends in losing the game cause its 4v5 for 60 seconds.
: having the same issue but what does it matter? 9 out of 10 lvl 30 accounts r smurfs anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=me and 4 chimps,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=1rtj3Eql,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-09T16:03:33.202+0000) > > having the same issue but what does it matter? 9 out of 10 lvl 30 accounts r smurfs anyway. So untrue, at least from my experience. The majority inted hard beyond repair in my games. And it matters for the principle - climb properly like everyone else in ur own elo.
: STOP PUTTING LVL 30s in GOLD GAMES !!
Thank you! I had 3 lvl 30 in the same game. 2 of them fed so badly within 15 mins to the point where the game was unwinnable. Thats pretty bad and even worse when the frequency of getting them on your team is constant. For me it started to become a frequent issue since a week ago.
lluxxdot (EUW)
: Thoughts on league dying
You can add an 11th point: 11) Match making system is rigged, based on luck and tries to keep you at a 50% win rate regardless of your skill.
: Bro you're actually joking, I had the exact same thing!! I got to gold playing well, then once I got there there was loss after loss, with 8 of 17 games played 4v5! I got demoted to silver, had a lot of games with Bronze 1 players (who usually got to support me -_-) and my games were silver3-ish MMR. I get your frustration and i really hate it too. My luck has turned around and I've now won 6 of my last 7 games, puts me at 1 win from 3 games needed to get back to Gold IV. I hope this gives you some courage and that you don't lose hope, with a bit of luck it'll turn around soon!
> [{quoted}](name=BaDoinKAdOinK,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpRs6a02,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-09-09T13:06:18.830+0000) > > Bro you're actually joking, I had the exact same thing!! > I got to gold playing well, then once I got there there was loss after loss, with 8 of 17 games played 4v5! > I got demoted to silver, had a lot of games with Bronze 1 players (who usually got to support me -_-) and my games were silver3-ish MMR. > I get your frustration and i really hate it too. My luck has turned around and I've now won 6 of my last 7 games, puts me at 1 win from 3 games needed to get back to Gold IV. I hope this gives you some courage and that you don't lose hope, with a bit of luck it'll turn around soon! Thanks man appreciate that. I climbed back into gold no problem 2 hours later. I just felt the need to post cause its definitely a problem.
: A challenger in challenger MMR has ~50% winrate. If you got exceptionally high winrate, then you are on much lower MMR, than where you belong. When you start as newbie your skill is on that level, and your winrate reflects that. Unless you meant that 75% for that 2 week, then it smells smurf. If you meant in that way, then i'm sorry. I tought you got 75% overall winrate since account created.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpRs6a02,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T09:04:09.176+0000) > > A challenger in challenger MMR has ~50% winrate. If you got exceptionally high winrate, then you are on much lower MMR, than where you belong. When you start as newbie your skill is on that level, and your winrate reflects that. > > Unless you meant that 75% for that 2 week, then it smells smurf. If you meant in that way, then i'm sorry. I tought you got 75% overall winrate since account created. Ahh. I meant I got a 75% win rate over 25 - 30 games which put my overall win rate above 52%. That is when all the silliness started happening (getting matched with multiple unranked players, lots of AFK players, bronze players, etc...).
: It is indeed frustrating when matching is forcing you to 50% win rate and playing adc is very hard. I will suggest you to reduce how much you play especially in weekends; because of duo and bad matchmaking, getting unfair matchups happens-so always dodge games if you see new unranked players who doesn't appear to be smurfs and support who is like 2+ ranks below your rank. With autofilled supports more in number, try to duo with a support main or a jg main. And regarding trolls, afks=they're simply not punished and unless the punishment changes, games are going to be RNG. Other than sitting and grinding, we can't do much there; try to play for objectives rather than going for kills. One thing I see is that your team isn't getting rift herald(atleast in last 30 days), which is really bad. I know it is more of top lane's responsibility, but try to plan pushing for rift herald always; {{champion:22}} E is great for scouting objectives and tracking jg objectives, so try to use it to max effect; if you're ahead, try to get it before 13 mins and snowball well and if you're behind stall them from getting it or get it for team to reverse the flow. Push your support to get more vision; with good vision and objective control you and supp can actually get a lot for your team. Idk much about {{champion:22}} as ADC, but I think her E is simply good especially when vision is low and I see that you're getting ahead in lane more than you lose in lane. So, try to use E and R to make plays happen elsewhere and get other lanes ahead; with poor vision they don't even contest many objectives and try to sneak drake or rift herald. gl hf {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpRs6a02,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-08T20:26:27.935+0000) > > It is indeed frustrating when matching is forcing you to 50% win rate and playing adc is very hard. I will suggest you to reduce how much you play especially in weekends; because of duo and bad matchmaking, getting unfair matchups happens-so always dodge games if you see new unranked players who doesn't appear to be smurfs and support who is like 2+ ranks below your rank. With autofilled supports more in number, try to duo with a support main or a jg main. > > And regarding trolls, afks=they're simply not punished and unless the punishment changes, games are going to be RNG. Other than sitting and grinding, we can't do much there; try to play for objectives rather than going for kills. One thing I see is that your team isn't getting rift herald(atleast in last 30 days), which is really bad. I know it is more of top lane's responsibility, but try to plan pushing for rift herald always; {{champion:22}} E is great for scouting objectives and tracking jg objectives, so try to use it to max effect; if you're ahead, try to get it before 13 mins and snowball well and if you're behind stall them from getting it or get it for team to reverse the flow. > > Push your support to get more vision; with good vision and objective control you and supp can actually get a lot for your team. Idk much about {{champion:22}} as ADC, but I think her E is simply good especially when vision is low and I see that you're getting ahead in lane more than you lose in lane. So, try to use E and R to make plays happen elsewhere and get other lanes ahead; with poor vision they don't even contest many objectives and try to sneak drake or rift herald. > > gl hf {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I really liked your reply. Thank you very much for this.
: Yeah it's up to chance. Play a thousand games, and you get into your rank. 75% winrate smells smurf by the way. Or at least semi-smurf (experienced in MOBA games, but not LoL especially true for DOTA which has the exact same map, and a bunch of similar champions too). If you are a real smurf, then all i can say. YOU DESERVED IT.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpRs6a02,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-09-09T08:14:36.990+0000) > > Yeah it's up to chance. Play a thousand games, and you get into your rank. > > 75% winrate smells smurf by the way. Or at least semi-smurf (experienced in MOBA games, but not LoL especially true for DOTA which has the exact same map, and a bunch of similar champions too). If you are a real smurf, then all i can say. > > YOU DESERVED IT. Ha ha. No I am not a smurf at all. I spam play the same champion over and over again. Do that for 6 months and of course your going to get really good with them. Your reply did make me laugh though.
: I have the exact same issue, it's because it's end of season and people aren't really trying anymore or they're already at the rank where they want to be so you get put in with the leftovers
> [{quoted}](name=GenOblivion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpRs6a02,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-08T17:26:21.243+0000) > > I have the exact same issue, it's because it's end of season and people aren't really trying anymore or they're already at the rank where they want to be so you get put in with the leftovers I'll do the same. I'm happy enough with gold especially since this is my first season :)
: So you first got super lucky and then super unlucky..ok
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpRs6a02,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-08T18:10:57.989+0000) > > So you first got super lucky and then super unlucky..ok I wouldn't call it super lucky then unlucky. Especially since once I got demoted, I climbed right back in 2 hours later.
Najibal (EUW)
: IS THAT WORTH 14 days ban ??
I dont think so. First chat log not toxic, just factual but a bit rude. Second tho, defo more worthy. But obviously u tilted from first game due to poor matching by the system. So my conclusion is no. A bit extreme. Riot needs to understand the difference between toxic and rude.
: That is why when i reach Gold 4 i stop playing rank, it is not worth anymore my dear, try next season.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrtle Snow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpRs6a02,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-08T15:00:52.854+0000) > > That is why when i reach Gold 4 i stop playing rank, it is not worth anymore my dear, try next season. I may do just that. I immediately stomped on the next 2 games once i was demoted. Will be back in Gold on my next game. May consider ur advice. When does this season end?
ryandub (EUW)
: Most unfair week I have ever experienced
I love how it all started with those multiple AFK games in a row which triggered all this bs. Match making is completely broken. Still only winning 13LP now when it was 21.
Rioter Comments
ryandub (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4G7EIk5t,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-08T06:21:07.945+0000) > > Yeah. And when you win, all the opponents are challenjour and they never AFK or int, right? > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} This garbage match up started happening after I maintained a 75% win rate over like 30+ games. Cant wait to get out of it.
> [{quoted}](name=ryandub,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4G7EIk5t,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-08T07:28:27.493+0000) > > This garbage match up started happening after I maintained a 75% win rate over like 30+ games. Cant wait to get out of it. Sorry I don't remember saying that. Not sure what you are referring too. The topic was the frequency of unranked lvl 30s in my games that int and throw the games which messes up my MMR even more. I won't respond to you again. Your not worth the dirt on my feet when I walk.
: > [{quoted}](name=ryandub,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4G7EIk5t,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T21:58:42.636+0000) > > No, when my MMR was high, I still got 2 unranked members in my team - lost Then next game jng rage quit. Game after that supp trolled stole farm and AFK. Game after that top lane inted and rage quit. Game after that 3 unranked on my team. Lost within 15 mins. Etc.. etc.. Get my point? Yeah. And when you win, all the opponents are challenjour and they never AFK or int, right? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4G7EIk5t,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-08T06:21:07.945+0000) > > Yeah. And when you win, all the opponents are challenjour and they never AFK or int, right? > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} This garbage match up started happening after I maintained a 75% win rate over like 30+ games. Cant wait to get out of it.
: Default MMR is somewhere mid silver-ish, so if your MMR is bad enough in gold IV you might very well get matched with unrankeds.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightangael,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4G7EIk5t,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-07T21:32:15.346+0000) > > Default MMR is somewhere mid silver-ish, so if your MMR is bad enough in gold IV you might very well get matched with unrankeds. No, when my MMR was high, I still got 2 unranked members in my team - lost Then next game jng rage quit. Game after that supp trolled stole farm and AFK. Game after that top lane inted and rage quit. Game after that 3 unranked on my team. Lost within 15 mins. Etc.. etc.. Get my point?
Bala 7dyd (EUW)
: ranked
Wait till u reach gold and u see 3 unranked lvl 30s on ur team. The whole they have gold MMR argument fails cause its their first ranked game.
bbita (EUNE)
: delete the sentence god like for the game
Yea which religion? You should look up the word in the dictionary.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: I have had unranked players in my gold games as well but that was before this week... Aren't you suppose to get your 1st game in bronze?
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A9eNzPe4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T19:48:25.690+0000) > > I have had unranked players in my gold games as well but that was before this week... Aren't you suppose to get your 1st game in bronze? Right! I've been getting unranked in my gold games like more than 50% of the time this week. Getting as much as 3 unranked in the same team. Very unfair disadvantage.
Jacksedab21 (EUNE)
: im hardstuck gold 4
Play draft frequently with different champions - this improves your anticipation and kiting when playing against them in ur main role. I have a lot of friends that play draft frequently in between ranked games. I'm guessing that is their trick. You have to accept though that this game has a higher element of luck over skill though - depending on who you get matched with and who you matched up against.
: Why matchmaker is not balancing my W/L ratio at 50%?
Have you noticed at all in those games you are getting unranked players. Not 1, or 2 but 3!. When I went through my losing streak, the teams had 2 or 3 unranked players playing a first time ranked game. I dropped to the bottom of Gold 4.But I did also have a high number of AFKer's, people complaining about high pings and inters this week. Something about this week...
ryandub (EUW)
: Worst Losing Streak Ever Experienced
Wow okay, so just played a game where thresh purposely missed every hook and inted. Then he ran down not just the lane but into the river against 3 enemies where they killed him instantly. Enemy team then said they were going to report thresh for intentional feeding. Thresh than AFK'd and stood in base. He stood there and the whole time engaged in chat. Then about every 5 minutes he would walk to top lane to kill a minion before continuing his AFK. Enemy team was nice enough to write into chat that players like thresh are cancerous. At the end of the game after a surrender he wrote into post-game chat "cry baby cry". Furthermore, again.... my team comprised of 2 unranked players. Really, what is up with yesterday and today? I've had about maybe 6 of my losses like this.
ryandub (EUW)
: Worst Losing Streak Ever Experienced
This match making is really trying to keep my lose streak. It failed, but still placing 2 unranked champs on my team. Really? How about be a bit more nice and only out 1 on the team :)
: It happens many times and usually a lose streak is there after a win streak; for you I think your win rate was over 50% and the system decided to force it to 50%, which seems to be the reason for frequent matching with new players or players on losing streak. I am not against unranked new players, but they're just inexperienced and I always point out that matchmaking is bad, because it is inclined more towards giving games faster.Now for the next few games, I predict that you will get the unranked new players on opponent team and your team winning easily. That {{champion:20}} player trolled because it is probably his smurf? last game he played, he did the same thing, maybe something to do with champ select issues-idk. If he is banned it is good and I hope all feeders/trolls/afk gets punishment similarly, because they're potentially not punished only to give bad games to players who are willing to climb. Either way we're forced to grind more games, so only thing is to have fun watching such trolls {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OWoXAkwE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-06T12:11:49.514+0000) > > It happens many times and usually a lose streak is there after a win streak; for you I think your win rate was over 50% and the system decided to force it to 50%, which seems to be the reason for frequent matching with new players or players on losing streak. I am not against unranked new players, but they're just inexperienced and I always point out that matchmaking is bad, because it is inclined more towards giving games faster.Now for the next few games, I predict that you will get the unranked new players on opponent team and your team winning easily. > > That {{champion:20}} player trolled because it is probably his smurf? last game he played, he did the same thing, maybe something to do with champ select issues-idk. If he is banned it is good and I hope all feeders/trolls/afk gets punishment similarly, because they're potentially not punished only to give bad games to players who are willing to climb. > > Either way we're forced to grind more games, so only thing is to have fun watching such trolls {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Wait what? he wasnt banned from that? OMG, I need to delete my account and walk away from this game. He pretty much did everything listed as bannable in the ToS. A chat restriction aint going to stop him from inting and rage quiting.
: Bro , if you lose 2 games in a row just stop . Do something else.
> [{quoted}](name=CmdSheppard,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OWoXAkwE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-06T12:13:49.172+0000) > > Bro , if you lose 2 games in a row just stop . Do something else. Ha ha. I tell myself that everytime, but after 1 hr, I cant help myself. I literally keep saying myself.... its not statistically possible to lose again if they target 50/50 chance. Ha ha. Is your advice to stop and wait 24 hrs? What do you usually do?
Show more

ryandub

Level 124 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion