: lmao u can easily afford all your bills and rent with minimum wage, except if u decide you want to live in a ridiculously expensive appartment in the middle of town that eats up 80% of ur income as rent, which is dumb
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VkPLEr9R,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-23T09:00:07.670+0000) > > lmao u can easily afford all your bills and rent with minimum wage, except if u decide you want to live in a ridiculously expensive appartment in the middle of town that eats up 80% of ur income as rent, which is dumb Sure. Keep telling yourself that.
: Dude, go into a game and as soon as you spawn, hit /mute all, and ignore every libtard in your game, weither they troll or afk, doesn't matter, you can win a 4v5 even in Gold elo, so don't think too much, (would be better if you play solo carry champs like Jax/Darius/Illaoi/Yi...etc), just go for it, whenever I smurf in Iron, Bronze, Silver, it feels much easier than playing vs intermediate bots, because in every game, you'll notice that you're not playing to get ahead in the game, but rather to go inside their heads.A First blood gone wrong can literally destroy the enemy team's mentality and that's more than enough to win that game, even in Platinum, I find myself trying to break the enemy team's momentum rather than trying to beat them in game.
> [{quoted}](name=I am BadBoy17,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZBAIYneR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-22T16:09:20.412+0000) > > Dude, go into a game and as soon as you spawn, hit /mute all, and ignore every libtard in your game, weither they troll or afk, doesn't matter, you can win a 4v5 even in Gold elo, so don't think too much, (would be better if you play solo carry champs like Jax/Darius/Illaoi/Yi...etc), just go for it, whenever I smurf in Iron, Bronze, Silver, it feels much easier than playing vs intermediate bots, because in every game, you'll notice that you're not playing to get ahead in the game, but rather to go inside their heads.A First blood gone wrong can literally destroy the enemy team's mentality and that's more than enough to win that game, even in Platinum, I find myself trying to break the enemy team's momentum rather than trying to beat them in game. True displays of sportsmanship right there. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: how are you not realizing that flaming regardless of your performance is dumb and not penalized enough %%%% this who am I arguing with a diamond player who's trolling in the boards enjoy being flamed when you do good in lane I personally can't stand it
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5LJoiUp0,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T15:17:09.326+0000) > > how are you not realizing that flaming regardless of your performance is dumb and not penalized enough %%%% this who am I arguing with a diamond player who's trolling in the boards enjoy being flamed when you do good in lane I personally can't stand it How about mute? And not immediately start to troll. YOU FCKING TROLL
: for those asking for those three %%% are F A G not K Y S still bad but in my mind not as bad as K Y S
> [{quoted}](name=Ta Og Heng Deg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hpk4L27Y,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-22T15:17:35.531+0000) > > for those asking for those three %%% are F A G not K Y S still bad but in my mind not as bad as K Y S cause you are a racist homophob
: Honestly people who can't make a decent living with minimum wage are just idiots imo, like you really have to be wasting all your money on useless things and getting urself in useless debts to even just strugle with minimum wage
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VkPLEr9R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-23T06:38:06.692+0000) > > Honestly people who can't make a decent living with minimum wage are just idiots imo, like you really have to be wasting all your money on useless things and getting urself in useless debts to even just strugle with minimum wage Yeah exactly. Who needs those useless things like electricity/gas or food. Fck em thats for losers
yasuodonut (EUNE)
: riot why do i lose lp if one tard has a bad game everytime i pop off
Even better is when you report the troll and you still get him for your next two games after. Guess that report system is still working alongside matchmaking to make you flame and get banned.
: Been on the 2 week ban 300 or so games ago. I've provided all the chat logs xD and I don't know how Ive seemed to have missed that there's zero tolerance to anything negative (didn't even know report calling was negative tbh)
> [{quoted}](name=GoldenB0yy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=94ZPlFxM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-22T20:02:46.515+0000) > > (didn't even know report calling was negative tbh) They said this like 1000 times now. There is no reason to call for report since one report = x9 reports. That is why it is an offense.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Pick Yi and find yourself into Challenger then :), if it would be that OP and simple.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QQAkbZGJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-23T06:03:37.793+0000) > > Pick Yi and find yourself into Challenger then :), if it would be that OP and simple. Exactly. two button champ everyone should play to challenger. (no irony)
: > [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vcdh32Rt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-20T09:18:55.474+0000) > > Wait untill you get to promos. There you feel utter despair where you will only have trolls as teammates. That is a fact. I don't think so, I climbed from IRON IV to BRONZE II and I know that I'm fully responsible for that climb, I pushed the teams I was assigned over the fence between Victory and Defeat, trolls, toxics, smurfs and all. I mean don't get me wrong the League community has its fair share of D-bags, but these low lifes are like cockroaches, you step on them and move on.
> [{quoted}](name=LordBadToo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vcdh32Rt,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T13:10:09.572+0000) > > I don't think so, I climbed from IRON IV to BRONZE II and I know that I'm fully responsible for that climb, I pushed the teams I was assigned over the fence between Victory and Defeat, trolls, toxics, smurfs and all. > > I mean don't get me wrong the League community has its fair share of D-bags, but these low lifes are like cockroaches, you step on them and move on. If you climbed during your placements games than there was no promotion. And i was talking about the one from bronze to silver.
: Spoken like the average silver player. Have you practiced enough bot games of varus yet? You do realize bots are not real people right? Do be scared of your placement games now.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nVh0bE5y,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T09:26:44.283+0000) > > Spoken like the average silver player. Have you practiced enough bot games of varus yet? You do realize bots are not real people right? Do be scared of your placement games now. This is my wifes account friend. She plays with bots cause she doesn`t like toxic people like you who think they are god`s gift to humanity because they rank over gold. Also you calling out rank and not actually what my reply was about just proves i am right since you are acting like a child only to hurt.
: I don't play it but imo a ranked que should have priority over a fun mode.
You clearly haven`t played ARAM in a while, calling it a fun mode.
: By design the system intends for you to plateau, meaning it will consistently put you in tougher and tougher matches until you stop winning. I personally agree that in Ranked play you should be matched up with players in your division, instead of where your mmr is. I find it strange for example that because of my mmr, I have to beat Silver IV players to climb from bronze II to bronze I. sometimes I even get matched up with silver 2-3 players and opponents. Because of this I have wildly swinging matches, check my match history. I go from dominante wins with 15+ kills and just 3-4 deaths scoring S’s and A’s, then suddenly I’m thrown into matches where I walk out with a 0/4 defeat where I spent the match just trying not to feed. I’m clearly not ready for Silver 3-4 skill wise, it’s why I’m Bronze 2 and could probably reach Bronze 1 if I was actually playing against Bronze players but as it is I’m barely holding on to Bronze 2 trying to fight of Silver players. Now it is working to make me a better player, as every match is crazy tough for me but I feel sorry for Silver players trying to climb in their divisions with me on their team. I get cursed at quite regularly because of tilting Silvers, often before the match even starts.
> [{quoted}](name=LordBadToo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vcdh32Rt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-20T06:12:22.998+0000) > > By design the system intends for you to plateau, meaning it will consistently put you in tougher and tougher matches until you stop winning. > > I personally agree that in Ranked play you should be matched up with players in your division, instead of where your mmr is. I find it strange for example that because of my mmr, I have to beat Silver IV players to climb from bronze II to bronze I. sometimes I even get matched up with silver 2-3 players and opponents. > > Because of this I have wildly swinging matches, check my match history. I go from dominante wins with 15+ kills and just 3-4 deaths scoring S’s and A’s, then suddenly I’m thrown into matches where I walk out with a 0/4 defeat where I spent the match just trying not to feed. > > I’m clearly not ready for Silver 3-4 skill wise, it’s why I’m Bronze 2 and could probably reach Bronze 1 if I was actually playing against Bronze players but as it is I’m barely holding on to Bronze 2 trying to fight of Silver players. > > Now it is working to make me a better player, as every match is crazy tough for me but I feel sorry for Silver players trying to climb in their divisions with me on their team. > > I get cursed at quite regularly because of tilting Silvers, often before the match even starts. Wait untill you get to promos. There you feel utter despair where you will only have trolls as teammates. That is a fact.
: Ooooooo fiery mad you are. Well after peaking d4 with the easiest champ in the game you would say something like ' gold with assassin junglers :(' I've got room to improve buddy. Probably played for half the time you have and i play every jungler in the book. Don't tell me you think you're any good at the game for one tricking a one dimensional tank XD. Pathetic
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nVh0bE5y,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T07:24:35.890+0000) > > Ooooooo fiery mad you are. Well after peaking d4 with the easiest champ in the game you would say something like ' gold with assassin junglers :(' > > I've got room to improve buddy. Probably played for half the time you have and i play every jungler in the book. Don't tell me you think you're any good at the game for one tricking a one dimensional tank XD. Pathetic calling rammus easiest champ while playing yii be like.........{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Teemo2005RO (EUNE)
: Why rammus's dmg doesn't increse with speed ???
Because that will make him hecarim
: No? If you walked on all four you would be a lot slower too, and then you also have to protect yourself with a shell at the same time (and yes armadillos walk on all four irl, but in game rammus walks on two legs when strolling around)
> [{quoted}](name=MrPlatypuss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nVh0bE5y,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-19T21:22:48.929+0000) > > No? If you walked on all four you would be a lot slower too, and then you also have to protect yourself with a shell at the same time (and yes armadillos walk on all four irl, but in game rammus walks on two legs when strolling around) I logged in just to leave a comment here. Well i guess thats why humans can outrun any animal that runs on 4 feet (like dogs, cheetas lions and all that). Clearly 2 feet are better than 4 o.O
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ByteByte,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gyNX46o8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-03T04:52:21.837+0000) > > your chamipon pole suck ass pick better chamipon dumb ass Champion POOL. Maybe learn to write before you call people dumb.
: WHAT THE FK DO I HAVE TO DO RIOT GAMES?
You need to quit. Easy as that. Plenty of other games out there. Better games.
KévKa (EUW)
: No disruption in 3 years, gets 14d banned for saying n-word
What`s most ironic is that you are probably one of those people that supported the system (until now) when other people cried on forums, thinking to yourself that it will never happen to you cause you are not a flamer. Well don't worry soon you will be permaban for saying gg cause now you are on their radar and you can`t escape.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hardstuck Draven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Y0fh5sG,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T12:28:56.135+0000) > > My point is that he got indefinite ban and they lifted that ban why can't i be unbanned myself why can't I get something for reforming? You get the chance to have other accounts. That are not banned .
> [{quoted}](name=Hardstuck Draven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Y0fh5sG,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T21:49:17.821+0000) > > Yeah so you treat equal a murderer and a thief congrats... Exactly. Their are both punished to the extent of the law. In this case ToS that you agreed to.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Trolls trol mostly because ragers just dont get INSTANTLY or VERY rapidly punished.
Actually ragers always get banned instantly. Cause they never control what they say and just flame all game = Instaban.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: I would mind if they added flat AD boots, as there are already MR, armor, AS, mobility and MPen boots. "Noxian footwear" Builds from: Boot of Speed + Long sword + 450 gold Stats: +45 movement speed , 10 AD and 5 lethality.
> [{quoted}](name=Laatikkomafia,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uTBuEzAo,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-09T15:49:02.724+0000) > > I would mind if they added flat AD boots, as there are already MR, armor, AS, mobility and MPen boots. > > "Noxian footwear" > Builds from: Boot of Speed + Long sword + 450 gold > Stats: +45 movement speed , 10 AD and 5 lethality. Make it Noxian Sandels and i am on board. Oe better yet Noxian Flip Flops.
: and i have played alot longer than 2 weeks at the final checkpoint, 10-12 matches a day, and still...NOTHING? come...on...
> [{quoted}](name=jessica6327,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=opM4bV2t,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T14:49:55.131+0000) > > and i have played alot longer than 2 weeks at the final checkpoint, 10-12 matches a day, and still...NOTHING? come...on... What he said. GlHf GgWp. And thats that. Nothing else. And dont use fullmute all.
qweqqwrqw (EUW)
: Riot Ban people for nothing (Again) !!!
Ohh will you?? really? Will we really get rid of another toxic person? How blessed we are.
1OfMe (EUNE)
: I am trying to say that i deserve after 10 games chat ban to get 25 games chat ban and not directly to skip to 2 weeks chat ban . If u are trying to bring hate as i can see please don't even try to comment . {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=1OfMe,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mg6WofaE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-09T21:43:06.813+0000) > > I am trying to say that i deserve after 10 games chat ban to get 25 games chat ban and not directly to skip to 2 weeks chat ban . If u are trying to bring hate as i can see please don't even try to comment . {{sticker:vlad-salute}} You deserve what you get. Stop controlling other people lives.
: Looks fake But regardless People do get bans / chat restricts for what is said in end of game screen Since recently the chat logs also show in the ban card
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GENqRJ7E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-10T04:31:23.009+0000) > > Looks fake > > But regardless > People do get bans / chat restricts for what is said in end of game screen > Since recently the chat logs also show in the ban card That is if u report them. But on another note... is she?
: Permanent = forever. Couple of years =/= forever. Pretty simple to understand.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=vLHQqXsr,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-09T21:31:13.650+0000) > > Permanent = forever. Couple of years =/= forever. Pretty simple to understand. Actually the ban is not permanent. It lasts until 2220. So you can have it back then.
Zyzyx (EUW)
: Doesn't matter how and when you go afk. The Leaverbuster simply measures every second of inactivity (including stuff like running circles in the base; it also tracks your coordinates and what exactly you are doing).
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=skfVbukg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T21:42:01.073+0000) > > Doesn't matter how and when you go afk. The Leaverbuster simply measures every second of inactivity (including stuff like running circles in the base; it also tracks your coordinates and what exactly you are doing). I have my GPS turned off. Sorry cant track my coordinates.
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: but still they dont care about those champions they dont see why they are like that and they still dont fix this everygame is like that and specially some of those champions are unskilled and you lose game everytime and you cant do shit about that and they said is all skills to win i dont give a %%% about skills last game with yasuo i fight a aatrox and i escaped all hes qs he still outrades me with passive and hits crazy dmg imagine if he hits q and with early items he q crit and hit only 1 q and passive and deals 50% of my hp when the most times i actually fail every q of him still losing maybe you should see the video to understeand me but never mind
> [{quoted}](name=Napoleon3,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uViYnbJb,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T05:25:29.746+0000) > > but still they dont care about those champions they dont see why they are like that and they still dont fix this everygame is like that and specially some of those champions are unskilled and you lose game everytime and you cant do shit about that and they said is all skills to win i dont give a %%% about skills last game with yasuo i fight a aatrox and i escaped all hes qs he still outrades me with passive and hits crazy dmg imagine if he hits q and with early items he q crit and hit only 1 q and passive and deals 50% of my hp when the most times i actually fail every q of him still losing maybe you should see the video to understeand me but never mind Buy zhonya{{item:3157}}
: > [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Y0fh5sG,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T09:22:59.417+0000) > > You have exactly the same opportunity as t1. Noone is stopping you from making 22 accounts and banning all of them for toxicity and then make some more. Dont know what your point is. My point is that he got indefinite ban and they lifted that ban why can't i be unbanned myself why can't I get something for reforming?
> [{quoted}](name=Hardstuck Draven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Y0fh5sG,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T12:28:56.135+0000) > > My point is that he got indefinite ban and they lifted that ban why can't i be unbanned myself why can't I get something for reforming? You get the chance to have other accounts. That are not banned .
Iistota (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ulANcdNB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-09T09:45:11.268+0000) > > Why would you even want an account like that? you can t get rewards you cant get chests you cant get anything? What s the point of an account like that? > So much easier to make another one with "full options". Because some people unlocked every champion? And its not that easier, leveling up to lvl 30, unlocking all the champions...
> [{quoted}](name=Iistota,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ulANcdNB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-09T15:36:19.699+0000) > > Because some people unlocked every champion? And its not that easier, leveling up to lvl 30, unlocking all the champions... So you would rather have all the champ and a "shame" border with 0 privileges than grind the champs again?You do realize you will never make it with that kind of border since everyone will just flame you non stop for being a banned player
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5q8iuhR6,comment-id=000000000000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T23:14:14.720+0000) > > Being opinionated on a subject has nothing to do with requirements for being a mod. > > If I sound patronizing or condenscending, I don't do that on purpose, so I'll try to get better at that in the future. I dont what requirements riot have for mods but in my opinions people who represent the company should provide the truth and not their personal opinion.
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: getting banned for telling the truth about how game sucks
Holy crap. who the hell has time to read all that shit. Jesus. Play the game this not dictionary to write that many words.
oXRPo (EUNE)
: Thanks for your insight. FInally a comment that makes sense. Yes, I should mute all, but I do not want to miss on communication with people that do want to play the game properly. However, your point is valid. I should mute all every game. Still I would react to people inting for no apparent reason. At least on the chat they state whatever it is that bothered them.
> [{quoted}](name=oXRPo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5TzROTnL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-07T13:18:53.182+0000) > > Thanks for your insight. FInally a comment that makes sense. Yes, I should mute all, but I do not want to miss on communication with people that do want to play the game properly. > > However, your point is valid. I should mute all every game. Still I would react to people inting for no apparent reason. At least on the chat they state whatever it is that bothered them. Start inting in the next 2 games after you get inted. It will feel so much better afterwards. just make sure you dont run it down mid. Make it a little less obvious. This way the game will close soon.
: > [{quoted}](name=oXRPo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5TzROTnL,comment-id=0002000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T13:42:29.287+0000) > > Go eat your peanuts and stop coming to my thread. Riot employees are not welcome, as you are not objective opinion. Peanuts peanuts for you. What's your obsession over peanuts ? I know a trolling clown like you doesn't need a motive, but why peanuts of all things? Could use some sort of originality to keep me entertained, it's not going to work like this.
> [{quoted}](name=NU Male official,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5TzROTnL,comment-id=00020000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T13:53:11.058+0000) > > What's your obsession over peanuts ? I know a trolling clown like you doesn't need a motive, but why peanuts of all things? Could use some sort of originality to keep me entertained, it's not going to work like this. Maybe hes an elephant likes them peanuts.
oXRPo (EUNE)
: Game 1 In-Game oXRPo: yas come oXRPo: yas oXRPo: i pijnged you oXRPo: yas oXRPo: can i get a gank oXRPo: yas zac are yuou premade oXRPo: only rengar ganking, pls come oXRPo: zac are yo doing this on purpose oXRPo: all agme im being ganked oXRPo: you have come 0 times oXRPo: i cant like this im all game 1v5 top oXRPo: dude you have come 0 times ll match, 0 oXRPo: you of everyone in this team should not flame me oXRPo: nasus have had help from everyone all match now he is too strong oXRPo: muted reproted for flame zac. You flaming and you came 0 times, ask how many times rengar kata and even the adc sup came oXRPo: these 2 premade trolls oXRPo: yas oXRPo: you see the fight oXRPo: and you s tay farming oXRPo: YHOU AND ZACV ARE BOTH TROLLS oXRPo: man so much flame you are reported for flame, enjoy oXRPo: always 2 , 3, 5 v 1 and you flame me oXRPo: ruyn oXRPo: team come on why no one comes Post-Game oXRPo: hope you report that nasus for flaming all game like a kid Game 2 In-Game oXRPo: remember im late game, pls play safe oXRPo: pyke why you dont fight arey ou crazy you killed me oXRPo: eyah right oXRPo: yeah right you just trolled me and now flame me i mute and report you oXRPo: you come gank you ping and then you go to bush and wait for me to die oXRPo: muted reported dude stop oXRPo: what kind of people i get oXRPo: troll jungler fed him oXRPo: why you flame me oXRPo: muted and reported mf also oXRPo: you too oXRPo: leave my farm im nasus pls stop trolling oXRPo: i cant play with this guy trolling oXRPo: he comes and takes my farm on purpose oXRPo: hope you can report him oXRPo: ok fine Game 3 Pre-Game oXRPo: why you troll me oXRPo: jungle banned my champ oXRPo: jungle banned darius , he is troll In-Game oXRPo: yeah sure oXRPo: me? you are . You banned darius on purpose , i had him chosen oXRPo: yes, i mean shaco oXRPo: zed pls lets switch oXRPo: zed pls oXRPo: zed can you go top pls oXRPo: nami he did it on purpose. When you ban and a champ is chosen, it turns gray oXRPo: shaco also is not ganking top on purpose oXRPo: report shaco pls oXRPo: let me die on purpose too oXRPo: man i thought you were ganking for real, why you have to be like this oXRPo: pls let me go vs yasuo oXRPo: pls team report shaco oXRPo: you get report shaco oXRPo: enjoy oXRPo: im 3 2 and 1 of the deaths was your fault you came to let me die oXRPo: you are 1 4 oXRPo: ... oXRPo: if yiou dont fight ofc i die Post-Game oXRPo: please guys, report shaco for flame and troll oXRPo: gj banning my champ troll enjoy loss now
hahahahahahahaha. It kills me every time when people say enjoy and they end up getting banned. ahahahahahahahaha the irony. But on the main topic. Stop talking and play. Whats the point of all the writing. mute and play ggez. Deserved.
: EASY GET REKT NOOBS
It not flame if it is the truth.
: ITS JUST %%%%%%ET STAFF ... IF THSI GAME NOT FREE AND CASUAL ILL BE DETH FOR SURE !!!
> [{quoted}](name=SpaceTAk3r,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nXo4MdOl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-08T18:11:06.427+0000) > > ITS JUST %%%%%%ET STAFF ... IF THSI GAME NOT FREE AND CASUAL ILL BE DETH FOR SURE !!! Well i for one cant for that day. When i see the closed sign on the doors of this shit game. I hope more inters and flamers keep ruining games until everyone leaves.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g1nZHEJN,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T18:20:22.455+0000) > > Well, Annie is still a human child, so she can be hurt by fire.. Wouldnt the fire that surrounds her hurt her then? (from her e) Seems like weird stuff.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=I am Bad Santa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5q8iuhR6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T13:35:04.906+0000) > > Belive me that inting for not getting a desired champ, like jungle yasuo or shhits like that is not Potential Boting, and if you call him noob once he might just go mid and give unlimited kills to the enemy laner. THEY ARE UNSTOPPABLE! Call him noob and get banned while he can carry on inting infinite games without consequences As I said what he **described** indicated BOTting ... Given his account's level it's just as good an assumption as someone "*inting for not getting a desired champ*" and more probable. Even if you were Michael Jordan and you started arguments in the team, and worse, insulted your teammates, you'd be benched in no time. Why ? Because no self-respecting Coach would leave someone in game that disrupted the team as a whole. What's is more ? ... Both parties involved in the "argument" would be benched at the same time, because this ain't kindergarten. Flaming is just as bad as Inting or Trolling and Ragequitting ... ALL of them impact negativelly one crucial requirement for teamwork ... trust. When I am forced to mute someone because he is being annoying by insulting people (I don't mute people, I am just using myself to form an example, because watching someone insult me in game, for a game, is hilarious ) I will catch myself second guessing my every decision when it comes to team-fighting or skirmishes later. And I don't think I am the only one with that reaction, given what I've observed in my time playing basketball.
> [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5q8iuhR6,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T18:54:23.961+0000) > > Flaming is just as bad as Inting or Trolling and Ragequitting ... ALL of them impact negativelly one crucial requirement for teamwork ... trust. not quite the same level of punishment tho.
: He's behavior is mostly tilting, he's acting like he doesn't know what is all about, mostly ironic, he makes you look like you have no idea of what you're talking about in that tilting LP, time loosing games where you can't do nothing about it
> [{quoted}](name=I am Bad Santa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5q8iuhR6,comment-id=0000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-08T15:24:44.398+0000) > > He's behavior is mostly tilting, he's acting like he doesn't know what is all about, mostly ironic, he makes you look like you have no idea of what you're talking about in that tilting LP, time loosing games where you can't do nothing about it I agree. He doesnt seem like he has what it takes to be a moderator. At least he should be impartial and hes response should be on the point. Not answering with another question or demeaning other players. And definitely not condescending.
Iistota (EUNE)
: Perma ban suggestions
Why would you even want an account like that? you can t get rewards you cant get chests you cant get anything? What s the point of an account like that? So much easier to make another one with "full options".
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Aa33lE6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-09T08:15:48.742+0000) > > This is not "society": these are the rules of this game, which is the product of a private company, not some kind of public community where anyone decide whetever to uphold the rules or not. If you don't like this, you are free to go play another game which have rules you like more. i very much like them rules, i would make them strictier if i could i see those rules as an attempt to enforce the rigor and well behaving that is a common trait in every decent society in this case it's a virtual one, modeled on top of real ones
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Aa33lE6,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T08:23:07.345+0000) > > i very much like them rules, i would make them strictier if i could > > i see those rules as an attempt to enforce the rigor and well behaving that is a common trait in every decent society > > in this case it's a virtual one, modeled on top of real ones Yes and those rules are killing the game. Giving birth to trolls and even more ragers because of all those trolls
: Pointing out someones elo is toxic?
I love it the most when people call me bronze trash, i leave the game i look at their rank they are b3 and i silver. LOVEEEE IT.
: > [{quoted}](name=GarySeagull,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lnVUYpis,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-09T08:11:40.000+0000) > > Way to take it completely out of context i don't think i did such a thing
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lnVUYpis,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T08:15:30.350+0000) > > i don't think i did such a thing Where is your banana(sticker) tho?
: How is it offensive? It's not like saying the N-word or calling some one a "%%%got" If you can present me a legitimate reason why "fairy" is an offensive term (which you wont be able to) then i will eat my metaphoric hat.
> [{quoted}](name=GarySeagull,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lnVUYpis,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T08:53:38.421+0000) > > How is it offensive? It's not like saying the N-word or calling some one a "%%%got" > > If you can present me a legitimate reason why "fairy" is an offensive term (which you wont be able to) then i will eat my metaphoric hat. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LGBT_slang_terms#For_gay_men
: Lets be fair, this community does get triggered over the slightest thing. So which word is more SJW friendly? Fairy? Snowflake? Pussies? Over-sensitive?
> [{quoted}](name=GarySeagull,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lnVUYpis,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T08:43:04.692+0000) > > Lets be fair, this community does get triggered over the slightest thing. > > So which word is more SJW friendly? > Fairy? Snowflake? Pussies? Over-sensitive? Than stop triggering them?
drOIA (EUNE)
: i am usually the best on field when smurf :D if u cant win a game when your midlaner is 15 0 but doesnt take objectives problem is on you...which is 0 4 in min 7. I am not here to help others. If u want to climb do it yourself ! until high gold you dont really need a good team!
> [{quoted}](name=drOIA,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HOV7FevV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-06T18:46:20.785+0000) > > i am usually the best on field when smurf :D if u cant win a game when your midlaner is 15 0 but doesnt take objectives problem is on you...which is 0 4 in min 7. I am not here to help others. If u want to climb do it yourself ! until high gold you dont really need a good team! Yeah right. Thats why its called a team game cause you can play solo vs 5, my bad. Doesnt matter that your team is 0/12 while you are 2/0 and its min 5. Your advice, git gud, smart i like it. No point is considering your opinion anymore since clearly you troll forum just like games.
ImMaleLol (EUW)
: nothing
> [{quoted}](name=ImMaleLol,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=w0PEtLiJ,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2018-07-06T15:10:52.323+0000) > > nothing So you cant measure intelligence? All those people being called geniuses are actually %%%%%%s? Damn man guess having and iq of 180 is the same as a 80 one. So no need to be smart anymore i suppose. "New Meta".
Splitmeat (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Splitmeat,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=k6AZ3QBO,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-07-08T22:15:42.594+0000) > > '%%% off' I'm not like faker. I'm original. Yes you are the 12 yrs old original.
: > [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Y0fh5sG,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-03T06:48:31.510+0000) > > And that is my point. They will never do that for everyone, because there are way to many flamers out there.honestly i dont really care about my account even tho i had lots of skins and champs, it was my fault i accept it, made new account stopped spending money on this game and thats that. If i had my main account i would still be spilling money in this game so no tnks. The fact that the accounts still exist says otherwise.They can change their policy if they want to it's just this community is so toxic with each other that even the non-banned players support the decision for someone to never have their account back...That's the saddest how even the guy that has 1 game per year and doesn't give a shit has a saying about the game.I've seen waaaay too many ''emisaries'' from riot on the boards that critic me for having my account perma-banned like I am not a human being anymore they don't promote changing your ways they don't factor the real life issues you could have at the time and most cetaintly they don't factor you if you got a ban,all they factor is money aka did T1 being a top streamer on twitch brought players back ABSOLUTELY even if he got 22 permabanned accounts promote toxicity and was overall a problem to the community BUT SCRATCH ALL THIS HE BRINGS PLAYERS AKA MONEY,so the reasonable thing was to unban him he (probably) didn't even level his account or his previous accounts he bought them that's another term of service he broke but still got his job back but what are we,just mere people that doesn't provide anything more to the game than just another player out of the millions out there we won't be treated equally we will just be treated in the harshest way possible.By the way I am pretty sure riot is so harsh with the flaming side of the toxic players cause they are INCAPABLE of catching the real toxic players aka trolls,inters and afks I decided I will join that squad the protected squad if a game is not going my way and I will be on the verge of flaming I'll just int :)
> [{quoted}](name=Hardstuck Draven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7Y0fh5sG,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T03:15:55.849+0000) > > The fact that the accounts still exist says otherwise.They can change their policy if they want to it's just this community is so toxic with each other that even the non-banned players support the decision for someone to never have their account back...That's the saddest how even the guy that has 1 game per year and doesn't give a shit has a saying about the game.I've seen waaaay too many ''emisaries'' from riot on the boards that critic me for having my account perma-banned like I am not a human being anymore they don't promote changing your ways they don't factor the real life issues you could have at the time and most cetaintly they don't factor you if you got a ban,all they factor is money aka did T1 being a top streamer on twitch brought players back ABSOLUTELY even if he got 22 permabanned accounts promote toxicity and was overall a problem to the community BUT SCRATCH ALL THIS HE BRINGS PLAYERS AKA MONEY,so the reasonable thing was to unban him he (probably) didn't even level his account or his previous accounts he bought them that's another term of service he broke but still got his job back but what are we,just mere people that doesn't provide anything more to the game than just another player out of the millions out there we won't be treated equally we will just be treated in the harshest way possible.By the way I am pretty sure riot is so harsh with the flaming side of the toxic players cause they are INCAPABLE of catching the real toxic players aka trolls,inters and afks I decided I will join that squad the protected squad if a game is not going my way and I will be on the verge of flaming I'll just int :) You have exactly the same opportunity as t1. Noone is stopping you from making 22 accounts and banning all of them for toxicity and then make some more. Dont know what your point is.
Show more

starkk1234

Level 75 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion