: > [{quoted}](name=stormpitch0597II,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dj6wFWAX,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T10:40:46.864+0000) > > Well, then I remember playing with u . U played Lux and me Draven No sorry. I hate Lux and always permaban her , nearly every match actually
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=stormpitch0597II,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dj6wFWAX,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T09:28:23.495+0000) > > Oh. I know you . I used to play with you in my other accounts when u were new to the game Hmm i dont think so, this is my 3rd account I play for a long time :)
Well, then I remember playing with u . U played Lux and me Draven
radetari (EUNE)
: Yeah... Fun...
For me at least
: seens like they have been in my state ajd understand what is happening
I mean I did many posts like this and all I get is downvotes . What's the difference between me and you ?
: > [{quoted}](name=stormpitch0597II,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dj6wFWAX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-05T23:28:16.569+0000) > > Wait, I know you from somewhere . Did we meet before ? I dont know
Oh. I know you . I used to play with you in my other accounts when u were new to the game
Rioter Comments
: matchmaking
If I say that I would get 15 downvote . WTF ?
: Misha's trolling and inting journal.
Wait, I know you from somewhere . Did we meet before ?
: Riot's banning system is interesting.
The problem if we say something like "Play safe don't feed" we get insta 10 chat restriction
: How the hell can tanks and assassins be op at the same time... Also can people stop with this bs about being "addicted" to the game? If you want to quit, just quit. It's league of legends, not meth.
AP assassins* ad assassins are so behind
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Well i built her support.. didn't have any AP items other than the support item Also that kayn has like 15 kills at that point and he was pretty fed lol. but i dunno it's not like he missed all his skills... he wasn't very bad. i had the infernal drake which pretty much destroyed him.. Just a funny moment xD
base AP bud . Nami got 100 base AP late game . AP are more powerful than AD . Expected :) . but he hadn't to R there . Nice moment anyway
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=stormpitch0597II,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7ciBauyx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T00:42:11.599+0000) > > Can you use your brain for 5 secs ? I play this game for fun and I don't play ranked I only play draft . Got it ? Draft is LoL for me . But these people who come from ranked to troll in these poor people who want to have fun's games are trash with sad life . They come to troll your ass after a %%%%ing lose streak in ranked cuz they are bad but come to TROLL some people in normals . Idk but I think this SHITY COMPANY should separate these tryhards from fun games like URF . This morning I was playing urf and team was flamming me to go with the fast build on jhin . I got flamed hard and trolled by tahm kench and anivia. what do you expect ? these are the tryhards who need to just play ranked and get lvl 30 accounts instead of lvl 1 accounts . so they are trolling but they are tryhards ? https://i.gyazo.com/0b82f8cab2a152655f3a843d680069b2.png
Why you don't leave my post pls ?
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=stormpitch0597II,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7ciBauyx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-02T00:54:45.556+0000) > > Idk you people are robots play to rank up only . I play to have fun . If they can troll and I can't say shit and I can do nothing that mean going afk is better . right ? If I go afk I get punished . GREAT %%%%ING SYSTEM. People I get in my teams aren't friendly . They are tryhards . how can you say somebody is try hard but they troll in same sentence :D I have fun in ranked games, is a videogame no matter if its a ladder system :D, I play to have fun and try to play ok while having fun and the climbing and whining if they happen are a nice bonuses. I am sure you don't get only 4 premades in normals you get different type of games, and if you do, your attitude and replays on forum show you lack some social skills and maybe you trigger them in some way, you can't expect to be new to a group of people and akt out and then be respected.
Yeah tryharding to do something in their sad lifes :') Tryharding in ranked and keep losing but when they come to normal they troll that's what I meant
Murdarici (EUNE)
: 4 premades should play in a queue don't them ? they are not allowed in flex anymore so at least in normals. I faced a lot of premades in games and some are toxic, but most are ok and friendly, now it's like in real life, if you face 4 people in a situation and you are alone yo don't start bosign around and shoot laign and stuff don't you ? Here its same just go and follow them you will not change the mind of 4 ppl in a group no matter how much you voice your opinion so just play the game and follow them if you don't act out they will be usually friendly, if they are really toxic for no reason mute them and if they are trolling well noting you can do.
Idk you people are robots play to rank up only . I play to have fun . If they can troll and I can't say shit and I can do nothing that mean going afk is better . right ? If I go afk I get punished . GREAT %%%%ING SYSTEM. People I get in my teams aren't friendly . They are tryhards .
Adam Blaze (EUNE)
: If you talk about classics, there's nothing you can do about it. Just play whatever you were assigned (if draft), mute all and that's it then get over it. You aren't losing anything at all.. It's not ranked.
Can you use your brain for 5 secs ? I play this game for fun and I don't play ranked I only play draft . Got it ? Draft is LoL for me . But these people who come from ranked to troll in these poor people who want to have fun's games are trash with sad life . They come to troll your ass after a %%%%ing lose streak in ranked cuz they are bad but come to TROLL some people in normals . Idk but I think this SHITY COMPANY should separate these tryhards from fun games like URF . This morning I was playing urf and team was flamming me to go with the fast build on jhin . I got flamed hard and trolled by tahm kench and anivia. what do you expect ? these are the tryhards who need to just play ranked and get lvl 30 accounts instead of lvl 1 accounts .
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Why is smurfing allowed?
and the balance team is trash that just keep making mages and AP assassins OP and tanks . With a broken system which 90% of it is a bot that ban people's accounts . WHAT THE %%%% CAN WE EXPECT ? I wanna quit but I can't cuz i'm %%%%ing addicted . I'm sick of this company
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Nami vs Kayn
2 things : - Nami is AP support so that mean she's like a %%%%ing killing machine cuz AP is op and even if Zed pick AP he'll oneshot -My experiance in kayn tell me that's the worst kayn i've ever seen in my life
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: new player advice
when you go in game type /mute all ... Please.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Adama (EUW)
: second half is actually pretty funny
: Is that your channel? The difference between yt upload and board post is quite small, so I asume that you did the video. Did you work alone? The part after min 3:15 is way more better that the rest of the video. In the first part you combined memes who can't work together or just put another meme where only one was enough. And also the transitions between memes was too fast in the first part.
Tbh I find my shity video better than some people's stealing youtubers's videos to creat their own channel :/
: Is that your channel? The difference between yt upload and board post is quite small, so I asume that you did the video. Did you work alone? The part after min 3:15 is way more better that the rest of the video. In the first part you combined memes who can't work together or just put another meme where only one was enough. And also the transitions between memes was too fast in the first part.
I did it alone :/ I'm new in youtube as you can see I just uploaded some Kayn plays and this is my first real meme video :/ . Can you help me to improve with your idea pls ?
: sorry, too many memes, edited too fast and mostly out of place, only a 12 year old would find this funny
Ty for your opinion I'll use that to improve ^^ <3
Rioter Comments
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: This one? http://shrani.si/f/1N/w6/2fa3Sz94/jhin-gun-aim.jpg
Mada (EUW)
: Why I report players
Sometimes it feels good . But the fact that a computer is banning people . That's unfair tbh . At least make a team which see reports like you did with Cinematics team that do a great job . And the balance team that's doing a sick job . So why not ? If a computer decide what will happen if i report someone . It will be unfair . even if you report someone for being toxic and insulting you : Nothing will happen . So this is my opinion . I think Riot's bans are suck . In my main banned account I kept flaming for 3 months after the 14 day ban but I was getting back to the honor 2 easily . Why ? Even me I thought it's a bug . But once I was playing and I said to a Yasuo "Be careful and don't feed, I'll gank soon as possible ^_^" . He inted and I said "Use your brain" 14 day ban . After that ban I flamed again and I got a perma ban for telling people to be careful. Anyway . The bans bot got some bugs as I can see . Not being banned for saying "%%%" to everyone for 3 months but being banned for saying be careful is a bug . Maybe riot need to make the bot understand that some words can be changed but understood by people . I used to say "kÿ$" instead of "%%%" . This is a problem PS : I'm reformed Edit : As you can see . There is some words that you can see as %%% . This is "Kÿ$". System didn't detected it
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Now we just need a cinematic that also includes champion voices and champion communication
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Here are some screenshots from the video: http://shrani.si/f/1k/4Q/1AyGkKbz/camille-and-jhin.jpg http://shrani.si/f/11/lZ/4zkADA3y/draven.jpg http://shrani.si/f/3W/Mc/3lRomXCv/irelia.jpg http://shrani.si/f/1s/10o/6tvPijL/riven-and-draven.jpg http://shrani.si/f/32/Ip/1XLzxQjl/riven.jpg http://shrani.si/f/2P/sV/4xgrvryb/sion.jpg http://shrani.si/f/v/W6/24CJwpCH/yasuo.jpg
Can you get me the one which Jhin stand up and start aiming before the screen goes to Sion charging his Q ?
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: This game used to be about strategy, now it's slowly turning into a permanent URF mode
Right ... Actually with tryhards in the game which just play Xerath and MF and Zyra and start spamming abilities and get kills . Everygame there is one of these players which keep playing seriously even in normal games . fk

stormpitch0597II

Level 24 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion